Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Feb 3, 2022 2:41 AM
Jul 2018
@Sharry_Gami
she is controlling those fabrics by hands (probably)
Feb 3, 2022 4:57 AM

May 2009
peRisH1 said:
@Jfs_
the 40 min is counting advertisement break so it would be probably 30min or little more than that
(these are just predictions meeting might actually happen and honestly i want it to happen)

No, he means double 24 minutes episode so full hours with commercial breaks.
Feb 3, 2022 5:13 AM
Jul 2018
@bastek66
thanks
@Jfs_
the time extended is only 15 min (counting commercial break)
Feb 4, 2022 7:58 AM

Dec 2016
Shit, just when it seemed to go fine so many serious stuff had to happen in such a short time...

I just hope everyone's alright, especially Inosuke and Uzui....
It's just Tanjiro now. Even if Uzui is alright, he might not be able to fight with just one hand.
Feb 4, 2022 10:34 PM

Dec 2020
insaneeee. tanjirou's mixed water-fire breathing and the trio fighting daki was boss. but damn that ending
Feb 5, 2022 2:14 AM

Aug 2018
...INCREDIBLE!!!
1st. This is GREAT!. 2nd. Uzui's scene with the girls was beautiful. And 3rd, IT ENDS LIKE THIS, AHHHH!!!!!
Feb 5, 2022 2:33 PM

May 2021
troilus_05s said:
FZREMAKE said:

Yeah, they are. But toxic haters do exist.

Yes. Never denied that. But the original commentator was just giving their opinion in my opinion. We just have different perspectives. It's fine.
Nah, that one is on every single forum post shitting on the show and the people who like it. He's a troll, not someone giving an honest opinion. I just ignore him though, since his username speaks for itself.
My Candies:

Bonus:
Feb 5, 2022 4:48 PM
Jan 2022
Gyutarou is powerfull man , i like the relation between him and his sister , he's Always protect her
Feb 6, 2022 9:50 AM

Nov 2012
This is what happens when you leave your strongest weapon/fighter in a box. I kept waiting for some to yell for Nezuko's help.
Feb 6, 2022 6:35 PM

Mar 2019
Im not a negative person, but the Sad/Sacrificial/Agonic/Calamity Episodes are always the best ones...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Feb 6, 2022 10:08 PM
Oct 2019
gotdam, what a way to end an episode

literally everything turned to shit. everything

my poor flashy shinobi :'(
Feb 7, 2022 1:23 AM
Jun 2015
Natsude_tanaka said:
Eight-Man said:

how is it even a bad story? because someone gets more screen time than another? ur a dork.

I didnt say that lol the story is generic and theres no problem with that but the characters, pacing and the antagonists really let down this season.
And its you are, u tosspot.

*it's

and wtf is a tosspot? *you are actually retarded xd
Feb 7, 2022 1:39 AM

May 2020
Eight-Man said:
Natsude_tanaka said:

I didnt say that lol the story is generic and theres no problem with that but the characters, pacing and the antagonists really let down this season.
And its you are, u tosspot.

*it's

geez man cant use google lmao what a wanker haha
Feb 7, 2022 1:40 AM
Jun 2015
Natsude_tanaka said:
Eight-Man said:

*it's

geez man cant use google lmao what a wanker haha

wanker

shitty british insults are comedically stupid. tosspot wanker bloody yankee

lol
Feb 11, 2022 1:39 AM

Jun 2020
That's nice bits of flashbacks with Uzui and his wives are wholesome too bad I think I know how it's going to end like the last mission they went

Let me just say that these action scenes are badass and bad at the same time in a way that the odds are never in their favor in the first place well we're going to experience yet pain in the next episode after that cliffhanger they gave us.
Feb 12, 2022 12:26 PM

Mar 2010
They've bitten more than they can chew, these upper rank demons.. seem unstoppable. But lets see how they survive this.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 12, 2022 1:09 PM

Jul 2019
Episode had crazyy team-ups like damnnnn.

There was a ton of action to feast on here and got a lil bit of some future plans of just living a normal life with Uzui and his wives. Stuff like this gets Demon Slayer the gold that we see today.

Now it is time to see how far nakama power will save all with that wild counterattack. I forgot that Uzui lost a hand. Haven't read the manga in a minute.
Feb 16, 2022 5:42 PM

May 2021
Tanjirou, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are one of the most badass anime trios, the choreography, timing,
and fast thinking are just chef's kiss followed by this freaking
beautiful ass animation, truly a feast upon my eyes.

“š˜š˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜¶š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ š˜øš˜°š˜³š˜­š˜„, š˜µš˜³š˜¶š˜µš˜© š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜­š˜Ŗš˜µš˜ŗ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦š˜Æ’š˜µ š˜¢š˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜¢š˜®š˜¦. š˜š˜¶š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜“ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜¤š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜³ š˜„š˜¦š˜“š˜Ŗš˜³š˜¦š˜“ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜¢š˜®š˜£š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æš˜“ š˜¢š˜“ “š˜µš˜³š˜¶š˜µš˜©”. š˜š˜¶š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜Æ š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜°š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜©š˜¶š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ “š˜µš˜³š˜¶š˜µš˜©” š˜¢š˜“ š˜¢š˜Æ š˜¦š˜¹š˜¤š˜¶š˜“š˜¦.” – š˜šš˜¢š˜Æš˜¦š˜µš˜°š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗ š˜žš˜¢š˜µš˜¢š˜“š˜¦
Źį“€sį“œŹœį“€ - Ņ“ŹŸŹį“…į“€Ź į“„ŹœÉŖÉ“į“€į“›į“į“”É“

Feb 18, 2022 5:34 PM

Jan 2011
I'd love for them to stup being stupid.

Tanjiro is only badly hurt because Tengen preferred chatting with his wives instead of demon hunting. He instantly "killed" Daki, so had he not delayed, Tanjiro would be basically unhurt.

Hintasuru had one good shot, but decided to stick around because... yeah, why exactly?

Every time something bad happens Tanjiro stops doing anything and goes into "yell into the general direction of whatever happend" mode for 10 seconds.
Every time something good happens Tanjiro stops doing anything and goes into "lets happily chit-chat while our friends are fighting for lifes".

And the conversations revolve about what they should do, e.g. Hinatsuru running away, or doing their best.

How about actually trying? Unless you plan to kill the upper moons by talking them to death, but that seems unlikely. Midoriya who also suffers from this at least actively practices this to the chagrin of his class mates.

Also: Over the course of the show (not only this season) we repeatedly saw Hashira talk about how they know that there is a high ranking demon at some place, enter that palce and promptly getting mangled or straight up killed.

Seeing how Tengen held his own quite good against Gyutaro and that Daki is basically cannon fodder against him, two Hashira would have easily won this. But they never do this, despite none of them doing anything whenever we see them (e.g. when they were informed about Rengoku's death).

Not that the demons are any better with regards to this, but Muzan doesn't mind them dying, can always make new ones and at least *might* have a good reason for this.
Feb 18, 2022 5:37 PM
Jul 2018
nice episode as always.
Feb 23, 2022 10:34 PM

May 2021
Hes even hotter when he was young
Inhales oxygen
Feb 24, 2022 12:45 AM

Nov 2019
Another cliffhanger episode, Inosuke got impaled by the upper demon and is poisoned while Uzui is unconcious with his hand being severed. Zenitsu being a clutch the entire episode helping out with Inosuke and saving Tanjiro from the area attack at the end. Very tragic especially with the music.
Feb 24, 2022 5:29 AM

Jan 2021
Even though they had fought to the point of being completely deeply injured, blood is literally splattered everywhere, Gyuutarou was still untouchable. That was hell. I hope no one dies.

Gyuutarou and Daki are still rank 6, how about the top 3 demons??? I can't imagine.

Feb 24, 2022 4:16 PM
May 2019
why am i the only one who thought this was such a great episode compared to the previous ones? i loved it its the first time i enjoy demon slayer to the max whatt
Mar 2, 2022 10:40 PM

Mar 2021
ok now this is really epic. it's been boring before lol
Mar 6, 2022 4:18 PM

Feb 2018
What an episode.. Inosuke with the backup of the boys managed to decapitated Daki but the wasn't enough.. Uzui just like everyone else atm, look to be in a rough spot
Mar 7, 2022 11:33 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
The thread has been cleaned.
Mar 15, 2022 11:54 AM
Mar 2019
best shounen ever, perfection !
Mar 17, 2022 7:29 AM

Jan 2020
I would be sooo happy if Inosuke died.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Apr 6, 2022 12:57 PM

Mar 2016
Excellent placement of the short backstory of Tengen and his wives peacefully living their lives together and promising to live an ordinary life, after all, is done.

This ep is a cacophony of emotions, from the exhilarating thrill of seeing Kamado saving Hinatsuru leading to Tengen and Tanjiro almost beheading Gyutaro, followed by hype and complete joy of seeing the 3 boys work together to allow Inosuke to hack Daki's head and decapitate it, to finally an unfortunate and tragic turn of even wherein everyone else is struck down while the 2 demon siblings got back on their feet. This adaptation is surreal as it gives even more of an atmosphere, especially with the superb OST and voice acting on top of the animation. Love it.
Apr 13, 2022 2:32 AM

Dec 2010
So it seems like Uzui is going to retire after losing an arm? That really isn't the worst way out for a Hashira, so I would be content with it.
Apr 14, 2022 2:55 PM
Sep 2015
So many death flags were throws. Animation and art were top-notch as always
Apr 18, 2022 1:52 PM

Jul 2017
this episode was boring i almost fell asleep, i don't why they kept dragging this fight i'm already over it. might be the worst episode ever
Apr 25, 2022 3:48 AM

Oct 2020
Don't tell me that both Inosuke and uzui are gonna die....
May 3, 2022 9:59 PM

Jul 2008
God damn it...it was so beautiful to watch.

These demons are just so insanely overpowered.
May 7, 2022 12:38 AM
Sep 2020
Did not expect that ending at all.

Nooo Inosuke D:
Jul 6, 2022 1:38 AM
Oct 2018
Wow!!! What an absolute blast of an episode. The fight scenes were nothing short of incredible. What an unexpected twist too at the end. Really impressed with how strong the upper demons really are.
Jul 16, 2022 6:09 AM

May 2015
Unconscious Zenitsu is so useful! I thought things were going well but then gyutaro impales inosuke like a donut and Uzui is down and dismembered. Stakes sure can raise quickly.
Jul 29, 2022 12:44 AM

Nov 2012
Inosuke's beheading was brutal haha. The ending :((
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Aug 28, 2022 2:04 PM
Jun 2020
why is the episode name clickbait. No but seriously it was awesome
Aug 28, 2022 10:29 PM
Jun 2021
Lendoran said:

It's not clickbait it's mistranslation
The real name is once we defeat an upper rank
Aug 28, 2022 11:45 PM
Jun 2020
mohsen007111 said:
Lendoran said:

It's not clickbait it's mistranslation
The real name is once we defeat an upper rank

Ok that makes sense, thank you
Aug 30, 2022 12:31 PM

Nov 2010
I thought they'll finally beat the demon this ep. I'm glad I'm so wrong. I underestimated Upper Six. I also like seeing the demon slayers being nearly defeated at this point. It's giving me Hunter x Hunter vibes. However, Tanjirou's bottomless stamina is bothering me at this point. Are they gonna be reinforced by other Hashiras? I'd be really disappointed if Tanjirou manages to beat both siblings on his own.
Sep 17, 2022 10:12 AM
Jun 2020
No way that they're going to kill another hashirašŸ˜¢šŸ˜­
Sep 18, 2022 6:55 PM

Jul 2013
Another super high quality episode. Getting more of Tengen's past is always appreciated. He had such cute moments with his wives, but flashbacks almost always mean something bad is about to happen.

I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to behead Gyuutarou. There were way too many close calls when it came to Hinatsuru's safety. Tanjirou even learned to mix up his water and fire breathing styles which created something new and less exhausting for him.

Sleeping Zenitsu is such a badass. Even Inosuke couldn't believe the way he's acting in this fight. Both of them together with Tanjirou did such great teamwork and Inosuke was finally able to behead Daki. Unfortunately from there on it just went downhill. Inosuke took a critical hit, Tengen lost his hand and with that cliffhanger I'm not even sure whats about to happen to Zenitsu. The fight against Gyuutarou seems completely hopeless. I had never imagined one of the upper six would be that strong. I'm gonna cry if Tengen is dead. Rengoku was already hard enough ;_;

Considering Tanjirou's condition I have no idea who could possibly kill Gyuutarou. Literally a miracle has to happen.

Oct 1, 2022 12:19 PM
Jun 2015
That cliffhanger….After all the hard work the Demon Slayers do, it just seems to be futile. The Upper Rank 6 said they killed what, like 17 Hashira? Demons are just too OP. I hope Tengen doesn’t die because that would make the second cool Hashira we’ve seen lose to the Upper Ranks. I can only imagine what this will do to the trio
Oct 6, 2022 7:03 AM
Jul 2019
im not ok. I haven't been this stressed out since my exams in school
Nov 9, 2022 2:20 AM
Feb 2012
I'm getting really tired of the anime trope that side characters have to get a flashback to make us care about them. During a battle, it's dreadful to cutaway to something completely arbitrary, featuring a character we care little to nothing about, so that the writers can force a stake in the battle. This is bad writing. Set it up before so that we care before the fight starts. Don't suddenly tell us to care when you realise dragging a fight on for 4 episodes is going to get boring.
Nov 20, 2022 1:16 PM
Nov 2015
One of the best episodes of Shonen anime I have ever seen
Dec 28, 2022 2:58 PM

Mar 2019
Not so much happened in this episode, aside from that ending. The flashbacks weren't as important to me. Tengen leaving the Demon Slayers surely would be a big impact, even if they take down the Upper Moon Six, since we saw what Akaza did to Rengoku, and he's only the 3rd most powerful.

But for the big highlight, that ending. Noooo, things have suddenly become worse. In a frame, it looked like the blade cut Inosuke's heart, but from behind it looked like it only went through the middle of his back, however both are critical. Tengen lost the battle somehow and Zenitsuuu!! I really don't know what's going to happen now. Even if they win, Tengen won't be able to do anything for the rest of his life when it comes to demons. Inosuke actually dying would be such a big plot twist for me.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

186 by jumbosan »»
Yesterday, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Yesterday, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

263 by NadiaEros »»
Apr 6, 7:49 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.