Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 17, 2021 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a happy and cherry episode. A big congratulations to Katarina to her graduation after her long journey.

I find this episode very suitable for a season finale as it celebrates the event with a big party and gave all the relevant characters some screentime with her. I love how confident Katarina is with herself around the guys this episode although she did get a little embarassed with Keith. What a season, enjoyed it just as much as the previous.

Movie announced

Sep 17, 2021 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
It's time for the graduation ceremony...and while Catarina thinks more of food, everyone is excited but sad to see Catarina and the other princes and princesses go. For now with the students, give thanks while they're around.

Move to the castle of the grandoise continuation, and it's more grand. Geordo finally has his time with Catarina, but Keith sure likes to crash the party between the both of them. And sure enough, every prince gets their short time quarteting around with the former villainess.

Catarina is too cute, but too dense while showing Keith her new pajamas and trying to tempt him onto the bed...is this gonna be Geordo's NTR? Well of course not.

The kicker is that Catarina is Isekai-ed back to her formal world...in a dream. And there's a new version of Fortune Lover, and with new cast? Yay, but Catarina's always the chaaracter of choice even from her best friend Acchan...NOT, more like worse than a villainess. That was an eye-opener of a nightmare, and the days of her being a villainess are long gone. And they lived happily ever after.

A good sequel, but IMO a step down from Season 1.

A movie annooucement though....

https://twitter.com/hamehura/status/1438908498910199816
KANLen09Sep 17, 2021 11:19 AM
Sep 17, 2021 10:08 AM

Jun 2019
Ahhh... I love this show and I'm really gonna miss it, for sure. A big party with everyone involved in it. I would say a perfect finale episode. Cheerful and happy vibes everywhere. Our Bakarina was once again very cute in this episode as well. Being all around with all her friends. She's so cute when she gets flustered.

She does get that dream tho. Don't worry, you adorable princess, you're not a villainess anymore. You have a whole ass harem who cares about you so much. I'm still not sure who to ship Katarina with. LOL. Anyway, loved this season as much as the previous one, if not more.

Movie Announcement. Pog
Sep 17, 2021 11:00 AM

Apr 2014
Graduation ceremony. Congratulations to everyone who graduated. Catarina would love that snack bouquet from Ginger. Bakarina was dumb about romance and defenseless till the end. 🤣🤣🤣
The story continues... with the sequel, Fortune Lover II, maybe we will see it in the newly announced movie.

Overall, this season is weaker than the first season, but still pretty enjoyable though.
AkeZZZSep 17, 2021 11:12 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 17, 2021 11:24 AM
Dec 2020
Well that's quite an ending, and i don't expect sequel to the game lol! With a film announced, I wonder how it will go.. ( me who hasn't read the light novel)
Sep 17, 2021 11:37 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It really felt like a finale for this season with the ceremony and the dance part, the IRL segment with her friend playing the game is still quite mysterious but seems like now it's another game (the 2nd volume) with new characters... of course the story isn't finished xDD
Sep 17, 2021 11:51 AM

Feb 2019
Well that’s it folks, the end of a fun journey(for now) I think the biggest improvements over the first season were the plot and the ship developments. Seeing the boys actually take steps to make their intentions known to Bakarina was fun. Geordo and Keith in particular showed the most growth for me.

The series has a clear direction of where it’s going now and hopefully season 3 won’t be too far away. I’ll really miss our weekly dose of shenanigans.

[My review](https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=416991)

Edit: just found out there’s a movie coming, hmm that’ll be interesting.
Sep 17, 2021 11:52 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty chill episode for the finale and fortune lover 2 eh. So the story continues with more characters to conquer.

Pretty meh season overall, liked some part of it but most of it was cringe and boring. I really liked the first season but this season was a dissapointment for me. Movie was announced, not too enthuastic about it.
Sep 17, 2021 12:12 PM

Jan 2012
Pretty good recap of the season and send-off for our Bakarina. While at the same time setting up a potential Season 3 with the second game needing to be cleared rather nicely. On the whole this season was probably as cute and fun and adorable and enjoyable as the first. I'm even gonna give it the same score, 8/10, but I do think I preferred the first season personally. It's close mind you, but I think the surprise of the first season gives it the edge for me. I went into it more or less blind and was delighted by the premise and how it exceeded my expectations, something that rarely happens anymore. By contrast I never had that feeling with season 2 because I more or less knew what to expect, not plot wise mind you as I'm an anime-only, but tone and feel wise. Still as said I enjoyed this season very much as well. I'm very pleased a movie was apparently announced and intend to watch it and any further anime seasons as well. Again, solid 8/10.
Sep 17, 2021 12:24 PM
Sep 2015
The sequel, in any form, need to find something interesting other than Catarina's deathflag, which is getting pretty old, being used again and again.
Sep 17, 2021 12:26 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm seems remnants of the Dieke family can't help but cause trouble. Those poor kids though being treated as objects rather than as human beings. Its been quite the year for Catarina and friends but its nice that they all managed to reach graduation successfully. Still its really something for all of them to have so many fans though. Its cute seeing Ginger be so embarrassed though. After the incident its good to see Selena and Ian be much closer than before. Nicol's effect on girls really was quite dramatic. The after party though sure was a lot of fun. Ending the night with a girls night event sure was a nice way to end their year as was the scene showing the dream where Cat went back to the real world. Overall an excellent ep that combined excellent comedy with a conclusion that managed to tie up all the loose ends in a most satisfying fashion. After so much hard work its nice that the series ended with a happy ending. Looks like Catarina and Maria will have their hands full in their new careers within the department of magic. Looks like though that S3 will be a certainty.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2021 12:37 PM
Sep 2012
Did it skip a year or is it just me?
Sep 17, 2021 12:40 PM
Sep 2020
Bro.....i just kept watching this because no matter what I never drop an anime even if it's horrible. But this show is really bad it's just a mid history with mid characters to justify the fanservice and an harem of dudes.
Sep 17, 2021 12:42 PM
Oct 2016
This finale was definitely a victory lap for all the misadventures over these past twenty four episodes. Catarina has provided many laughs and gasps over that time frame. This second season though was definitely fun as the first. After avoiding all the death flags and going past where the game went I wondered how the story would proceed. Safe to say that things went even crazier than I expected with the presence of dark magic amplified and crazy new characters added into the mix. Some new conquests for Catarina and some new allies as well. Sora, Jeffery, and Susanna all added great moments to the show. We had fun arcs with a surprising amount of kidnapping like Catarina being abducted and Keith later on too. Very emotional seeing Keith so messed up but road he's moving forward. I enjoy this cast a lot so spending time with them again this year was fun. Lots of laughs and smiles following Bakarina on more adventures. I know lots of people haven't liked this season compared to the first but to me it's just as good. Definitely excited for the movie!!

93/100
Sep 17, 2021 12:47 PM
Feb 2021
I wonder if they are doing one more season, if so I really really really can’t wait to see what happens next🤔😍😏
Sep 17, 2021 1:21 PM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
I really want an Alan route adapted, but I'd be really happy to also see Sora and that head of the department's route as well.
Sep 17, 2021 1:38 PM

Jul 2017
And this series keeps on going.... now with the movie. Fair play to the author and the studio for really milking this series to the driest state possible.
Sep 17, 2021 3:40 PM

Apr 2015
Catarina as dense as ever, if anything that hasn't improved from S1 at all.

Pretty relaxed way of ending this season, but the scenes of Catarina sitting behind her former friend starting up Fortune Lover II was nice, that was a great way to introduce or tease a sequel and it seems we're getting a movie for now.

Overall, liked S2 just as much as the prequel. It did feel weaker at some points, but the stand out episode for me was the Nicole centered episode.

If we're getting a third season, please give us the Mary, Sophia or Maria routes!! I would mind some yuri routes at all!
Sep 17, 2021 3:43 PM

Nov 2016
I also didn't like this season as much as the first one, but the finale was damn nice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 17, 2021 4:03 PM

Jan 2015
Disappointing, kiss attempted rape
love second prince x fiancee moment

4/10

Sep 17, 2021 4:11 PM

Nov 2011
If every episode in season two had the same vibe as this episode, this season would have surpassed season 1. But the introduction of Gerardo being a creep most of the time, and and uninteresting story...it was just not as good as season 1.

Hopefully the movie AND a possible season 3 will fix that because it will be based off Fortune Lover 2 where Catarina will AGAIN have to avoid Flags...but this time she does not know what the flags will be. Which will make the Movie a lot more interesting imo.

Keith making moves.

Nicol I think is my favorite of the Men. When he asked Catarina to dance and everyone passed out I was crying from laughter LOL.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 17, 2021 5:21 PM
Jul 2018
The Anime came to an end with this end of Catarina being graduating in the magic academy with other friends who were around harvesting the vegetables in the plantation, it was all cool, but this end doesn't appear that it came to an end.
Sep 17, 2021 6:03 PM

Dec 2016
Great finale! And I'm relieved we will get a second season ^o^ I mean, It couldn't have ended now that it introduced more new characters to close the season XD To be continued.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Sep 17, 2021 7:10 PM

Dec 2013
Yet another wholesome season, I'm sad the show is over once again but thankfully the movie was announced, shame I probably won't ever be able to watch it.
Sep 17, 2021 7:16 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, as expected, there's a continuations. A bit surprise with Sarah background. She considered to be the same as Raphael. But, why she commit that crime? Ofc she still couldn't get the charm Katarina spread around. Imagine if she got the same situations like Raphael. Well, end of Katarina story, i guess. So, yeah, hamefura never dies. Well, at least until the next installation. So, idk what happen after the movie, will they keep releasing Katarina story, until she is not dense anymore about her love, and stop looking for the food only? Or, the Fortune Lover II: Love at the Magic Department shall be the place to be their end?

Whatever happen in the future, i shall be honest that these second season remain the same like the first one. Either its about my own enjoyment, and the other standard of mal criterias, Katarina show always be good no matters shit happens.

So, yeah, see you all at the movie....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 17, 2021 8:13 PM
Oct 2019
I need more scenes with Frey and Ginger!!
Sep 17, 2021 8:16 PM

Feb 2014
This last episode was better, but already too late. The last episode had way more Otome Game vibe I know (from Season 1) than all the other episodes from season 2 together.

In my opinion season 1 is in general way better and enjoyable than season 2.

8/10 1st season
6/10 2nd season
TechOtakuSep 17, 2021 8:19 PM
Sep 17, 2021 8:19 PM
Apr 2020
Another very fascinating and entertaining season. A lot of things happened but there's one thing that didn't change, Catarina is still bakarina unconsciously seducing people around her. lmao.

For me any ship is okay except for Catarina x Keith because they're family. End of statement.

But Alan always get something different and special from Catarina, first is they spent time together watching the sunset and now Catarina fed Alan. lol

Mary is the funniest of them all. lol

And now Catarina is at the Magic Department! Looking forward on how she'll avoid her doom flags!

Sep 17, 2021 8:52 PM

Jan 2011
Japan continues to give me reasons to not blow my brains out. I love Bakarina! Not just because she's a clone of my waifu, but because of how dumb she is. The author doesn't seem to know how to advance the plot without kidnappings, so I wonder who will be kidnapped in the movie. It'll probably be 2 years before I see it, so until then I'll be going through Bakarina withdrawals.
Sep 17, 2021 9:21 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A good final episode, a nice graduation party and Katarina having a good moment with each main member of the harem, also finding out there’s a sequel game to Fortune Lover with new romance options was a nice reveal, I’m excited to see where this goes in the movie that was just announced, very glad this series is continuing!

And as for the season as a whole, imo this season wasn’t quite as good as the first season, mainly due to the plot not being as interesting to me. I still loved this season, getting to see Katarina and all the characters again was nice and seeing their lives outside of the game limits was cool, as well as meeting the new characters for this season. I also really liked how the characters actually made moves on Katarina instead of admiring her from afar, that was probably the thing this season did better than Season 1 for me.

But I am always happy to see Katarina and her hilarity, never get tired of her lol. I’m glad this continuation was made, and I look forward to the movie!
Sep 17, 2021 9:41 PM

Jul 2014
Nicol knocking out all those people was hilarious, as well as everyone's reaction to Ginger xD.

It looks like there is a sequel to Fortune Lover and of course Catarina will experience it in person. Seeing as only Maria is with her, I guess it's a good way to keep the cast fresh and to return to the core of the series.

It was a nice ending but overall I liked it less than the first season. There are dense characters but Catarina is on another level, I feel like she doesn't get the bashing that Ichika (IS) gets because we're not used to cute girls in the role. There's also the lack of otome aspects and Catarina trying to evade those flags that made the first season great while on the other hand, the reverse harem part was stronger this season and is one of the things that makes me hesitant to watch this kind of shows in the first place.

So... Maria best girl, not enough Frey/10.
SkyLETVSep 17, 2021 10:41 PM
Sep 17, 2021 10:08 PM
Nov 2019
I liked this season, though definitely not as good a s season 1. The lack of an overall plot, the way season 1 had Catarina voiding her doom flags, hurt it and so did having two kidnapping plots. I liked the episodes focusing on the brothers and on Nicol the best.
Sep 18, 2021 12:33 AM

Jul 2016
That's it, boys. Katarina graduated and we will have a shota joining the harem if this ever gets a 3rd season.

Overall, solid finale to a so-so second season. Honestly, I truly like this show but man does it become incredibly boring once the Dark Magic plot-line is brought up. Not to mention the same uninspiring "kidnaping" arc has already been used three times and two of them in the same season. Author really needs to find more creative ways to keep the plot going.

But anyways, leaving aside the 5 episodes with kidnapped people, I still found the rest of episodes quite entertaining in different amounts. In that regard, Ep.8 featuring Nicol's character exploration and Frey reaching "best girl" status will remain as my personal favorite for this second season.

6/10 - This said, looking forward to the movie and hopefully, some real girl x girl interaction to balance things out a bit.
Sep 18, 2021 12:50 AM
Aug 2020
Man, this season reminded me of the second seasond of Chuunibyo. Overall it was fine, but a huge drop compared to the first season. Hopefully the movie will be able to salvage this series a bit like it had done for Chuuni.
Sep 18, 2021 1:32 AM

Jan 2021
Aaah, graduation! So happy to see them all graduating together <3 the girls were so beautiful with their dresses and hairstyles that are different from usual~ Katarina was so pretty at the castle party and Sophia was also wow so cute when her hair was in a ponytail!

I love it when Keith kisses Katarina's forehead and tries to keep her from being careless.. I found it pretty sweet hahah, and Katarina's sleeping shoes are adorable lol plus she wore like a ribbon in her hair hihi so cute.

And yay! Katarina danced with Nicol~ I don't know why but I always felt that Katarina and Nicol would make a perfect couple.. even though I'm a Katarina x Keith shipper and it's very likely that Katarina will end up with Geordo in the end :")

I was so sad when I realized that this is the last episode.. but then there was a announcement that there would be a movie hahah XD I'm looking forward to Katarina's struggle in Fortune Lover II!!

Sep 18, 2021 1:40 AM

Nov 2013
"You either die a hero or live long enough to find yourself become the villain."

Yeah this series just become a villain itself.
DannyTheDonkeySep 18, 2021 1:48 AM
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Sep 18, 2021 3:11 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Probably the best episode of the season for me, it just had everything! How fitting is that there's a sequel to the Fortune Lover series and Catarina is still meant for doom, even Acchan gave up on her xD.

Pretty fancy Graduation Ceremony that, it was nice to see the main characters dressed up and being popular lol. Nicol's arranged partner's friend giving a packet full of sweets was a genius idea.

Gotta give props to Keith for not just holding back his urges but then kicking his beloved sister out of his room. That was a heck of an expression on Catarina's face after that.

All in all, this has been a really entertaining season as well, albeit not being on the same level as the first season though. Kudos to Uchida Maaya-san in particular for another stellar performance!

Definitely going to miss this Op...

Generous 8/10. Looking forward to the movie.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 18, 2021 3:30 AM
Aug 2018
Atomsk17 said:
Did it skip a year or is it just me?

This magic school only has 2 years. We saw year one in season 1, and season 2 covered year 2.
Sep 18, 2021 4:53 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good finale! Really interesting that the Dieke's are pretty much the main antagonists of the series.

Nice wholesome way to end the season though. Ginger only joined the harem recently and she's one step ahead of the others already with that bouquet of sweets, except Maria though, since she's the source of sweets herself. Even if Mary describes every part of Catarina, she will never notice unless you just flat out kiss her lmao. Damn, Fortune Lovers got a sequel.

Didn't expect a movie, but looking forward to it. Overall, I think season 2 is just as good as season 1. 7.5/10
sKyBlazer08Sep 18, 2021 5:33 AM
Sep 18, 2021 6:34 AM

May 2018
oh no the death flags are back xD I can't wait to see the movie now!

5/10 because there was no real end goal in this season and it's hard to tell when the plot progresses
Sep 18, 2021 7:13 AM

Mar 2010
Katarina could have been raped multiple times but I"m guessing that black doge would save her, but damn to play a route within a game with no do overs, especially one you yet to play tis hard mode. But I guess her known acquaintances could be seen as a buff of sorts.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 18, 2021 9:22 AM

Oct 2014
I want more yuri scenes and too bad, till the final episode theres nothing.

Movie was announce. Looks like Catarina harem will increade. But before that, I hope they add the much-needed OVA beach episode.

And more screentime for Sophia please.
Sep 18, 2021 9:49 AM

Jun 2009
I was kinda looking forward to new episodes every week. A bit sad that now it's over...
Can't help but think how things will fold up.

Two things keeping me curious:
1) It was once mentioned the only character Catarina hasn't conquered is Nicol (can't remember which season & episode it was mentioned in though...)
2) In the last episode when dreaming, Catarina finds herself in Acchan's room, Acchan says "I have to go tell her whenever I conquer a route" and proceeds to run the new sequel of Fortune Lovers. This could either mean she got a new buddy to talk about it or Catarina is still alive but in a vegetative state and she visits her in the hospital, OR she just visits her grave occasionally or something...

Can't wait for the movie! :D
サービスサービス
Sep 18, 2021 10:07 AM

Jan 2021
Can’t believe this season is finally finished.
But I also can’t wait for the movie. ( even more as a LN reader.)
Sep 18, 2021 10:28 AM

Feb 2020
Nice end to a good season. Now there are even more people seem to carry feelings for Catarina. Wouldn't be surprised if the 2 new characters become the same.

Hoping the movie is a sequel.
Sep 18, 2021 11:33 AM
Jul 2015
I gave season 1 a solid 8/10

this season was so boring at times...6/10 barely

excited for the movie though
Sep 18, 2021 11:36 AM

Dec 2014
Very nice finale!

I really liked the second season as well but I will say the first one edged it out for reasons similar to what other people in this thread have stated. The first one caught me by surprise because I didn't know to what to expect and it really surprised by how wholesome it ended up being. Now, I know what to expect and I do enjoy it a lot but the first one definitely had that novel, I never knew this was this good sorta feel. xD

Katarina as dense as always but maybe that's why we love her. I must say that it feels like they might be going overboard with the reverse harem/harem plotline, 2(3?) more characters in the sequel plotline. Just how many do they plan on adding? I kinda wished they tempered the harem to the original 4 and just made the stories revolve around them but the show hasn't faltered yet so I hope it'll continue to feel enjoyable and not tedious.

8/10, looking forward to the movie and hopefully an S3.
Sep 18, 2021 8:20 PM

Sep 2007
BRING ON FORTUNE LOVER2!!! LOL

Ok in all seriousness. Decent season 2. Although I felt it was more "random" in plot compared to season 1 in my opinion...
In that....season 1's overarching theme was "avoid death flags" but season 2's was like uh...idk "have a peaceful life with friends"? I mean there was that Keith abduction mini-arc and Sora's intro mini-arc but other wise I viewed it all as filler. Enjoyable filler but uh yeahhh...

If another season returns though it seems they realized it needs to go back to the "avoid death flags" theme and I'm excited if they are really going to have another season like that eventually.

As for the movie that they teased....I'm hoping it's more an OVA/side story and leave the "Fortune Lover 2" tease for a fully fleshed out season but I'm not gonna be picky either way.

One thing I wonder is how will Katerina "combat the death flags" from Fortune Lover 2's content as it seems she is unfamiliar with it compared to how she was familiar with the "bad ends" of 1st Fortune Lover --and thus vaguely knew what triggered said flags....but I guess we'll just have to wonder until that time comes....
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 18, 2021 8:49 PM

Dec 2020
catarina graduated.. feeling very proud right now. it's like seeing my cousin who couldn't even solve a 8 piece puzzle but still graduated and even got to harvard. keith at the end was kinda Ew but ill ignore that

this season was pretty nice :D i still like the last one more but im so glad i got to know about the twins' brothers and their.. Wives. along with ginger what a cutie
Sep 19, 2021 2:16 AM

Feb 2014
It feels weird that the cast are only had the magic academy for 2 years before graduating rather than the 3 that a lot of us viewers are used to with normal Japanese high schools, but regardless, the graduation party was a nice one. It was also a reminder of how much of a glutton Catarina is and how much she can eat! XD

With the way that this episode ended, with Catarina and Maria now part of the department of magic and meeting the newer characters based on the Fortune Lover sequel, I'm hoping that the movie announcement is based on that.

Overall, I'll give this sequel an 8/10, just like I did with season 1. While I do prefer season 1 a bit more due to a more satisfying plot, this second season still had plenty of great humour to go around, as well as the excellent Nicol centred episode that was probably one of the best episodes from both seasons, honestly. =)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

66 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

75 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 6, 12:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.