Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 24, 2020 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, this episode is still full of comedy fest with this time adding more of food gimmicks. Hikari Jinguuji also became more relevant as a character.

Suzuki also showed up so I suppose this anime is slowly but surely bring out the other cast. He's got quite a talent with technology though.
Oct 24, 2020 8:29 AM

Feb 2018
There's no need to say much, Izanami-san didn't appear in this episode.

The difference about the four ramen is almost nothing., even though Takoyaki will win over Ramen. Alright, who's the hacker guy?

17 days left.
Oct 24, 2020 8:32 AM

Apr 2020
So, Sora is fine, I thought something would happen to Sora. Looks like Hina is very good at strategy with her predictive power, and good punches, Youta!

And also Suzuki appeared!
Oct 24, 2020 8:57 AM

Dec 2012
please Jun don't kill Hina
I won't forgive you if you do that
Oct 24, 2020 9:24 AM

Oct 2020
oh man this show never disappointing me, eps this time is very funny I give 9 out of 10 points for this eps because my favorite girl Izanami san doesn't appear in this eps even though I want to see her beautiful face again :(

and finally a mysterious man named Suzuki Hiroto finally appears i think he is the antagonist here who seems to be targeting Hina and Youta will protect Hina from him, well the story has started to get interesting and conflicts have started to emerge hopefully the rating will continue to rise and not drops again until it reaches 8 so that it could match the angel beats record or even exceed my expectations.
Snow_dropindo99Oct 24, 2020 10:04 AM
Oct 24, 2020 10:05 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, probably my favorite so far.

Hikari is very cute, love her design. The general character design for the girls in this show is great.

The way they brought the Ramen shop back to life was hilarious, loved Youta's acting as the "40 year old", even the fight sequence with the loan shark guy at the end was amusing.

Curious as to who this new guy Suzuki is and what role he's gonna play in the story. Only 17 days left until the world ends?
Oct 24, 2020 10:06 AM

Mar 2015
So.. I assume the guy Suzuki is searching for is hiding hina(?), oh boy, the plot is moving.

Great episode by the way.

Edit: Maybe he has something to do with the world ending?, so many things can happen.
Oct 24, 2020 10:07 AM

Feb 2019
Another 10/10 episode. This was genuinely hilarious. The ramen renovation plan worked to perfection and Yota got the w against the scummy landlord. Suzuki looks like he’s going to be bad news though, seems he’s been set up to be the main antagonist. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Hope there’s no sad ending, but this is Maeda Jun..

I love the OP and ED so much. Need them on Apple Music ASAP.
Oct 24, 2020 10:20 AM

Feb 2019
Good to know that Sora wasn't involved in anything serious.

Yota was fucking hilarious this episode tho posing as a ramen expert.

Looking forward to what the suzuki guy is about.
Oct 24, 2020 10:23 AM

Jun 2020
Ahahaha that advertisement was great, the episode was ok overall ig, I think I watched a few really great episodes just before this to be able to like this as much as I would've otherwise
This anime shit is addictive
Oct 24, 2020 10:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A ramen mastermind...xD so the grey hair dude is the antagonist I guess?
Oct 24, 2020 10:33 AM

Sep 2019
I bet Suzuki has a connection with the world’s end. They have 17 days left, Youta still thinks Hina’s lying. There will be no world when Youta finally believes her.
Oct 24, 2020 10:37 AM

Jan 2015
I’m glad they’ve already introduced the antagonist

Anyways, another great episode. It was pretty chill. Sora’s friend is very likeable.
Hina never misses

Can’t wait for next week
Oct 24, 2020 10:42 AM
Jun 2015
3 words after watching this episode:

uncle roger approve.
Oct 24, 2020 10:46 AM

Oct 2017
Bruh! That was beyond silly but very amusing too. Hina's plan worked absolutely perfectly this time and Yota was hilarious.
Oct 24, 2020 10:49 AM

Nov 2016
That was an interesting way to take out the debt collector xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Shingster

Jun 2015
After last ep its nice to see Sora recover. But her friend sure is in quite the pickle. Having to run a restaurant by herself while fending off lenders sure is a tough one. Hmm in a suit he sure looks every part the pro. But fallen angel huh what a name. But that interview sure was fun. But the effect of it sure was impressive. In 3 days Yota and Hina really served to turn the business around. The method in which they handled the lender using the footprints sure was creative and entertaining. Overall an interesting ep that did well to introduce the characters of Hikari and Suzuki while also expanding upon Sora as well. As plans go this one sure was one of the most successful of Hina's plans and i really enjoyed the quest that they embarked upon to help Hikari save her shop. Though im quite curious about this new hacker Suzuki though. Feels like a new phase is about to start in line with the countdown that signifies the end of world thats fast incoming.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 2015
Loved it. Fun show and those fighting by numbers scene was brilliant. Perhaps Odin really is a god? And damn, that timer at the end certainly ticked off some days before the end of the world!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 24, 2020 10:51 AM

Jan 2014
The kitchen nightmares episode. Hooow fun.
Oct 24, 2020 10:59 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Lol, this was clearly stupid but genuinely hilarious nonetheless.

Youta is too good as a 40-year old successful consultant imposter, xD, and Hina's divine powers are accurate as ever.

Imouto-chan is meccha-kawaii and senpai really nice though, I'm looking forward to seeing more of them.

On a more important note, the antagonist is finally here! Looks like he'll be preoccupied with a side-quest for the time being but it's only a matter of time before he bothers the main cast, one would imagine.

17 days to go, yikes the numbers sure are dropping hard...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 24, 2020 11:01 AM

Aug 2012
This episode was some serious ramen business.
Oct 24, 2020 11:07 AM
Oct 2020
This episode added sci-fi which I did not see it coming. The episode is enjoyable especially the ramen tutoring montage.
Oct 24, 2020 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
The whole "Fallen Angel" ramen thing was way too funny! The comedy in this series is so amazing lol.

So we got a new character, Suzuki, and he's some sort of hacker? I wonder what kind of conflict he will throw at our protagonists.

P.A. Works again never fails to amaze me with their beautiful animation. I still can't get over it.

17 days left . . .
Oct 24, 2020 11:40 AM

Aug 2013
Youta, the ramen expert. He was hilarious.
And the way he took down the shark loan guy was amusing.

Hina, sorry I meant Odin!, predictions are once again accurate.

Oct 24, 2020 11:41 AM
Jun 2020
Hell yeah, finally getting to some plot. I have faith that all of this will start to tie together nicely over the next few episodes. Also, was I the only one that thought that white-haired hacker's facial expressions were a lot like Yuu's from Charlotte?
Oct 24, 2020 11:50 AM

Oct 2013
Is it just me or was that "woooow" sound effect in response to the new sign ripped right from Fairy Tail?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 24, 2020 11:58 AM

Aug 2012
Zadion said:
Is it just me or was that "woooow" sound effect in response to the new sign ripped right from Fairy Tail?

So many Anime and actual TV shows have that sound effect, i can't remember where it originated from...
Oct 24, 2020 12:13 PM

Oct 2019
Yota with glasses looks like Kousei
BOŽE ČUVAJ HRVATSKU
Oct 24, 2020 12:16 PM

Dec 2014
hmm that was fun....lol he was sadest through out
Oct 24, 2020 12:42 PM

Dec 2012
Pleasantville theory
Narukami world is tv show and Suzuki world is real.
Hina escaped to tv world
Oct 24, 2020 12:56 PM

Apr 2020
Nice episode about cooking and quite funny too
Oct 24, 2020 1:13 PM

Jul 2014
Another hilarious episode. That plan with documentary included was great... "Mr. Narukami" lmao.

I thought Sora's friend was very naive (which she kinda is), but it seems she realized halfway through. And of course, she is a total cutie <3.

Hina is still the best of this show. Look at this big smug, omg! I love my loli goddess <3.

That Suzuki guy looks like bad news. I thought he was going to be assigned to find Hina, but it wasn't. I guess that physicist is related to her in some way.
Oct 24, 2020 1:32 PM

Aug 2017
I had fun with this episode, although there was no Izanami this time. And looks like the real plot is gonna start now.
Oct 24, 2020 1:33 PM

May 2018

So, in the end Hona saves the girl's ramen house, so will Hina be up against a super hacker Suzuki next???
Oct 24, 2020 1:47 PM

Oct 2017
Honestly who said the male lead is a generic mc?
This guy has so many mischievous side, yet he is being very resourceful and competent, just like Kazuma from Kono Suba.

He is also capable of acting and do lots of crazy things too XD.
To follow a script this faithfully is really something.

And it seems like they finally get into the main story plot.
This hacker guy and some related organization may be the result of why humanity ends in 30 days.
Oct 24, 2020 1:54 PM

Aug 2019
Looks like this show is going to soften us up with funny and slice of life episodes then suddenly hit us with feels
Oct 24, 2020 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
Painted some footprints on the ground and he beat up a guy because of that. I have nothing against comedy, but this is just plain dumb. Just like the hacker guy and what supposed to be main story. Middle/Highschooler lvl writing. Dropping. Mediocre anime. 2 first ep were promisin, some jokes were promising and mc although is someone, he had some unique characteristics which made him almost bearable, but as I feared it just dumb writing from now on.
It's not too bad, but nothing special either. 6-7/10
removed-userOct 24, 2020 2:07 PM
Oct 24, 2020 2:07 PM

Apr 2014
This episode was basically an anime version of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. XD
Oct 24, 2020 2:08 PM

Oct 2017
villko05 said:
Painted some footprints on the ground and he beat up a guy because of that. I have nothing against comedy, but this is just plain dumb. Just like the hacker guy and what supposed to be main story. Middle/Highschooler lvl writing. Dropping. Mediocre anime. 2 first ep were promisin, some jokes were promising and mc although is someone, he had some unique characteristics which made him almost bearable, but as I feared it just dumb writing from now on.

Lmao, drop an anime because of exaggerated comedy element.
Oct 24, 2020 2:10 PM
Jul 2018
Ventus_S said:
villko05 said:

Lmao, drop an anime because of exaggerated comedy element.

It's not about "exaggerated", but how badly comedy is written as well as the whole plot. Low quality. I have limited time, I watch only good/exceptional anime.
Oct 24, 2020 2:32 PM

Feb 2020
still wondering how hina has ties with yota and his whole family - like why his parents easily accepted hina.

i hope the ramen girl wasn't just a plot filler and her story about her mum is actually important and isn't just thrown away but that part was pretty enjoyable to watch.

but i'm so confused how everything will work out in the end like yota and hina, then his crush, his sister and her friend's mother then this new guy who sort of seems like he can be a potential antagonist? however, i have no idea how he can be linked to yota and hina. we're nearly halfway until the end of the world and only three eps? hmm, the last few days will be pretty eventful :o
Oct 24, 2020 2:51 PM

Oct 2012
So 'back to the Key roots' was lie again? Maeda can't write conspirations and big sci-fi/superpower stories..
Why oh why didn't he sticked to pure slice of life with only bit of mystery? This will end as badly as Charlotte cause he sucks at stories like this.

Not to mention the act Youta did in this episode was super-annoying slapstick-level thing. It felt really out of place after the magic of the previous episode. They are basically breaking the fourth wall trying to force the comedy hard but it doesn't work. Jinguuji was hardly introduced as a character, she was just plot device to push this nonsense forward.

And now we also have some super secret and superevil organization with out of nowhere superhacker and it's obvious Youta's parents are part of that organization too (Rewrite flashback brings pretty bad memories).

Gosh, I would rather if the concentrated on meaningful slice of life instead. Didn't really liked this episode at all. And if this series continues in similiar way as Charlotte, it would be pure disaster coming. Please don't.
Oct 24, 2020 2:55 PM

Jul 2019
Mich666 said:
So 'back to the Key roots' was lie again? Maeda can't write conspirations and big sci-fi/superpower stories..
Why oh why didn't he sticked to pure slice of life with only bit of mystery? This will end as badly as Charlotte cause he sucks at stories like this.

Not to mention the act Youta did in this episode was super-annoying slapstick-level thing. It felt really out of place after the magic of the previous episode. They are basically breaking the fourth wall trying to force the comedy hard but it doesn't work. Jinguuji was hardly introduced as a character, she was just plot device to push this nonsense forward.

And now we also have some super secret and superevil organization with out of nowhere superhacker and it's obvious Youta's parents are part of that organization too (Rewrite flashback brings pretty bad memories).

Gosh, I would rather if the concentrated on meaningful slice of life instead. Didn't really liked this episode at all. And if this series continues in similiar way as Charlotte, it would be pure disaster coming. Please don't.
Charlotte wasn't his fault. It was supposed to be 24 episodes or something like that.
Oct 24, 2020 2:56 PM

Mar 2014
Youta pretending to be a 40 y/o Gordon Ramsey type of ramen expert was hilarious. Hina and him managed to save the shop. I wonder what's up with that hacker and how he connects to the main plot, I have some ideas in mind already.

17 days left and we're just on the 3rd episode, damn
Oct 24, 2020 3:14 PM

Mar 2020
Youta's acting skills are top notch.

It was very fun to watch this episode and watching Youta scream his off about ramen was amusing. He's quite the ramen expert though.

Seems like an antagonist has been introduced that will probably get screen time next episode. Excited for next weeks episode.

Great episode :)
Oct 24, 2020 3:36 PM

Nov 2013
The voice acting is amazing in this episode as well!

As far as the plot, I still have no idea how this will go.
The hints we have so far though is that Hina actually does seem to be omniscient.
As well, a foreigner/elite hacker enters the fray and seems to be looking for a certain something that physicist, Shuichiro Korogi is hiding.
Seems totally unrelated, but I’m interested in seeing how it’ll all tie in together later!
Oct 24, 2020 3:57 PM

Apr 2015
Hikari is cute and a good senpai towards Sora.

Man, I loved Yota as this 40 year old, baby-face contest winner drill instructor like personality. He was really entertaining to watch. I understand why they went to such risks to make the ramen shop great again, it is all for Ramen, the food bestowed on us by god!! (Is Hina getting to me already?)

In all seriousness, the thing that intrigued me the most is how they were able to spend a complete week into revamping this Ramen shop of Sora's senpai Hikari. While the world is suppose to end or something. 17 days left and honestly, it feels like this whole world is ending is more a joke at this point, but I am sure the feels might still hit. This is a Jun story after all.

New guy looks interesting.
Oct 24, 2020 4:18 PM

Jun 2020
This is getting very interesting the story is finally connecting, and I think the Antagonist looks fine.

The jokes was a bit funny I didn't pretty much laughed at it.
Oct 24, 2020 4:28 PM

Feb 2017
Honestly, Gordon Ramsay could sue P.A. Works for this episode if he wanted...
Oct 24, 2020 4:34 PM

Sep 2017
That was a wild episode of Bar Rescue. Not sure what was up with that weird, techy kid during the midroll though!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2020

196 by euphoricoddball »»
Feb 1, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 26, 2020

304 by DELLspencer »»
Jan 7, 11:48 AM

» Please give this Anime a Chance!

RjtheGreat14 - Sep 6, 2022

39 by Daekesh »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:53 PM

» Why do people dislike this anime ? ( 1 2 )

kaiki_fan_boy - Dec 29, 2020

92 by HabteG »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

171 by ggultra2764 »»
Nov 21, 2023 11:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.