Forum Settings
Forums

BL Manga 'Kyojinzoku no Hanayome' Gets Anime

New
Mar 18, 2020 12:36 PM

Jan 2017

Publishing company Suiseisha announced on Wednesday that ITKZ's BL manga series Kyojinzoku no Hanayome (The Titan's Bride) will be getting an anime adaptation.

Synopsis
"If you're a giant and a dwarf, you might be pregnant with men?"

One day, Kouichi, a high school student, is summoned to another world while masturbating. It's a giant's country where a much larger race lives. The first prince of the country, Kaius, who appears in front of him, enthusiastically stared at Kouichi and proposed, "I want you to be my bride and give birth to my baby" ...!?

Cast
Caius Lao Bistail: Yuuki Ono (Beastars)
Kouichi Mizuki: Kento Itou (Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii)

ITZK began publishing the manga digitally under WWWave Corporation's Screamo on ComicFesta in March 2019. Suisesha released the first seven chapters in volume 1 on Wednesday alongside a special edition with a drama CD, featuring Ono and Itou as their respective characters.

Source: Comic Natalie

Kyojinzoku no Hanayome on MAL
Kingsman117May 21, 2020 4:07 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 18, 2020 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
"is summoned to another world while masturbating"

That's the show I didn't know I needed in my life. Just hope it'd be steamy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

UPD

And look at his feet! Daaamn
removed-userMar 18, 2020 12:49 PM
Mar 18, 2020 1:03 PM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
I think we have to tell them how babies are made.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Mar 18, 2020 1:14 PM

May 2013
Looooool. For real ? Always glad a new yaoi is adapted but honestly there are lots of stories more interesting than this one. Anyway if they're into some big giant biiiiiiip than i hope the webtoon Liebling! will get its own soon xD
Mar 18, 2020 1:21 PM

May 2013
That synopsis killed me.

I am now ded from laughing.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 18, 2020 1:50 PM

Jun 2014
Yuck! I hate bara!

Why would anyone want to watch this?

Mar 18, 2020 2:04 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
Yuck! I hate bara!

Because of the giant dude, obviously! Giants are totally hot - although I'd prefer this particular one to be less masculine
Mar 18, 2020 2:04 PM
Feb 2014
Ugh, gross! This is just nasty! Instead of actually adapting good stories, they waste resources on some weird yaoi shit! -___-
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Mar 18, 2020 2:05 PM
Jul 2019
I can't believe they're putting mpreg fic on TV. The boldness.
Mar 18, 2020 2:34 PM

Feb 2011
Hahah, interesting. I'll probably just read the manga.

Also, I do like bara. And while the artist does sometimes draw 'manlier' men I don't know if it would be considered bara. BL and fujoshi-oriented is used on their amazon and personal pages, bara is not mentioned.

https://www.pixiv.net/users/31760
眠れないのは君のせい
Mar 18, 2020 2:58 PM
May 2014
Finally, an erotic BL that's centered around muscular, masculine and good looking men. I'm sick of all the bullshit in all of these yaois, finally we get something that's pleasing to the eyes.
Mar 18, 2020 3:14 PM

Nov 2012
I was hyped when i've seen we get a new BL anime...but after opening the post and noticing the main characters and the english title...im scared to watch this x.x
Mar 18, 2020 4:16 PM

Jun 2019
Oh my god

I might actually have to check this out

Mar 18, 2020 4:38 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I mean after reading that synopsis, how can you not be curious
Mar 18, 2020 4:52 PM

Jun 2014
Mathias2001 said:
Finally, an erotic BL that's centered around muscular, masculine and good looking men. I'm sick of all the bullshit in all of these yaois, finally we get something that's pleasing to the eyes.

Masculine, muscular men are NOT good looking.

Where did you get that idea?

Mar 18, 2020 5:39 PM

Nov 2019
*Reads title..* New BL anime, sweet!

So what's it about? *Reads synopsis..*

Mar 18, 2020 5:58 PM

Feb 2014
Haha, oh boy, that synopsis, who know? maybe I will be checking out a BL anime?
Mar 18, 2020 6:20 PM

Feb 2015
>One day, Koichi, a boy's school student, is summoned to another world while masturbating

tfw fujoshi have a better plot than literally STRAIGHT fucking isekai... smh smh
Mar 18, 2020 6:36 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Mar 18, 2020 6:45 PM

May 2017
Man the synopsis xDD never read the manga but will gladly watching this xD

That seme is HUGE, poor uke will be ripped apart lool
Mar 18, 2020 7:08 PM
May 2007
Seiya said:
Yuck! I hate bara!

Compared to Papashita from the same publication, this and 7-Kakan are very borderline bara. Must be for those who find generic looking men oddly attractive by adding muscles and/or offended by the BL male beauty standard. Saezuru even has better looking men and I love my softer muscular bishounen.
Mar 18, 2020 7:16 PM

May 2010
What the fuck lmao, I'm not even into BL, because having little to no females isn't to my liking, and yet I'm still planning to watch this! THAT is how ridiculous I found the synopsis.
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku
Mar 18, 2020 7:31 PM

May 2017
Finally we get bl with manly man as seme plus with fantasy setting! Couldnt asked for more, Instant ptw! Though i dont hope too much for 5+minutes show

Dauphine said:
Ugh, gross! This is just nasty! Instead of actually adapting good stories, they waste resources on some weird yaoi shit! -___-
at least this one still better than sht like dakaretai otoko, especially the character design
homonanokaMar 18, 2020 8:37 PM
Mar 18, 2020 7:59 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
That synopsis tho lmao...

Alpha_Trannery said:
That synopsis killed me.

I am now ded from laughing.

omg same

holy shit i just realized that this is my 1337th post, what a topic to use that on lmao
Fario-PMar 18, 2020 8:03 PM
Mar 18, 2020 8:20 PM

Feb 2019
Mother of GOD this is the worst crap in the world?
Mar 18, 2020 8:24 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
*reads synopsis*

Alright mr. covid19, take me with you.
Mar 18, 2020 9:56 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Hahahaha!

Seeing little snippets of the manga, it seems like it's exactly what I expected. In fact, I found a manga snippet that encompasses exactly how I feel like I'd summarize what I think will happen: Train and tunnel.gif (not really)

But anyway, y'all see me later.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 18, 2020 11:05 PM

Dec 2012
Oh boy wahahha I was shocked when I saw this news on twt hahaha

- barely alive -
Mar 19, 2020 12:12 AM
Sep 2017
If Kagami Taiga x Doppo Kanonzaka have a baby, what would be happen with KNB cast and Matenro if their know about that news?
Mar 19, 2020 12:34 AM
Dec 2019
bộ truyện này khá hay đó chứ, nhân vật chính rất mạnh mẽ, còn nhân vật nữ thì khỏi phải bàn, quá nóng bỏng
Mar 19, 2020 1:13 AM

Jun 2019
misterreicchi said:
*reads synopsis*

Alright mr. covid19, take me with you.
I’m very confused at the synopsis,,,

Mar 19, 2020 2:10 AM

Jan 2018
Seiya said:
Mathias2001 said:

It's better than the ugly stick figure anime "men" that most yaoi and shounen ai typically have. The men in anime like Fruit Basket or Junjou Romantica are boring and even creepy looking in some cases.
"All I can say is, we're not all like that. We may not amount to much... but we try, y'know? So, if that can count for anything... maybe you won't hate all humans."
Mar 19, 2020 2:23 AM
Jan 2019
Okay, a bit scared at the synopsis there as it sounds rapey and I'm not familiar with the author but we'll have to see. Also it sounds like a cards against humanity game gone teribly to the south, I'm laughing my ass off

A BL isekai with implied mpreg? I mean,it could still turn out wholesome,if they take their time with developing their relationship. But if they were going for the shock factor and pose a coerced relationship as something other then there are plenty of other tragedy/horror BL that don't beat around the bush.
Nutella71Mar 19, 2020 3:11 AM
Mar 19, 2020 2:55 AM
Jul 2018
the synopsis goddammit, already know that it's going to become the anime of the year
Mar 19, 2020 3:19 AM

Aug 2019
_Ridley_ said:
I can't believe they're putting mpreg fic on TV. The boldness.

after Ishuzoku reviews what more can happen

Nutella71 said:
Okay, a bit scared at the synopsis there as it sounds rapey and I'm not familiar with the author but we'll have to see. Also it sounds like a cards against humanity game gone teribly to the south, I'm laughing my ass off

A BL isekai with implied mpreg? I mean,it could still turn out wholesome,if they take their time with developing their relationship. But if they were going for the shock factor and pose a coerced relationship as something other then there are plenty of other tragedy/horror BL that don't beat around the bush.

thankfully it's not one of one those kind of rapey yaois, the manga isn't that bad

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenMar 19, 2020 8:23 AM
Mar 19, 2020 3:48 AM

Jul 2010
There are so many good stories in the genre , but they don't need anime, of course. It's like this, raw to the core, vulgar to the brim. I don't understand, why need anime adaptation of this, if all hot scenes of male pregnancy will censored, 100 percent. Neither the courage nor the ability to show such violent sex games will not work!
May be some anime?
Mar 19, 2020 9:02 AM

Sep 2016
Do you think I will watch it being a straight man? I watch milf, loli, echhi etc but not this.
Mar 19, 2020 9:03 AM

Jun 2014
TheKeyIsLion said:
Seiya said:

It's better than the ugly stick figure anime "men" that most yaoi and shounen ai typically have. The men in anime like Fruit Basket or Junjou Romantica are boring and even creepy looking in some cases.

Sorry to break it to you, but some of us like skinny, effeminate guys.

Muscles and masculinity grosses me out.

Mar 19, 2020 9:40 AM
Mar 2019
D-arts said:
Do you think I will watch it being a straight man? I watch milf, loli, echhi etc but not this.

News for you: nobody cares. And also, if you dont care about, why came here to comment? Aiai

Besides, do you think I gonna watch any of this things you said being a gay man? Obvious not. I gonna watch Yaoi same, shota, husbandos...
Mar 19, 2020 9:48 AM
Mar 2019
Seiya said:
TheKeyIsLion said:

I wouldn't like desagree on you, but I have to hahahaha. Delicate and skinny man are beautiful, of course, but muscular and masculine men, are a definition of perfection. They are even hotter and sexy. Unless if they are the kind common on bara, in this cases, are ugly same.
Mar 19, 2020 9:57 AM

Jun 2014
Luisito14 said:
Seiya said:

I wouldn't like desagree on you, but I have to hahahaha. Delicate and skinny man are beautiful, of course, but muscular and masculine men, are a definition of perfection. They are even hotter and sexy. Unless if they are the kind common on bara, in this cases, are ugly same.

I just get really grossed out by manly looking guys. I'm not attracted to real life guys at all.

I like Makoto from "Free!," but I don't care about his muscles. I only like him because of his face and hairstyle. If real life guys had bangs, I could be attracted to them, but all real life guys slick their hair back these days, and I hate that.

Back when I was in high school, there was this one guy with bangs whom I found attractive, but after high school, he cut his hair shorter, and because of that, I was no longer attracted to him.

Mar 19, 2020 10:09 AM
Mar 2019
Seiya said:
Luisito14 said:

I just get really grossed out by manly looking guys. I'm not attracted to real life guys at all.

I like Makoto from "Free!," but I don't care about his muscles. I only like him because of his face and hairstyle. If real life guys had bangs, I could be attracted to them, but all real life guys slick their hair back these days, and I hate that.

Back when I was in high school, there was this one guy with bangs whom I found attractive, but after high school, he cut his hair shorter, and because of that, I was no longer attracted to him.

How this is possible? Makoto muscle's are the best thing of the universe hahahaha
Mar 19, 2020 10:11 AM

Jun 2014
Luisito14 said:
Seiya said:

How this is possible? Makoto muscle's are the best thing of the universe hahahaha

Lol, I'm just not into muscles. I'm not really attracted to naked bodies, unless they're shiny. :P

Mar 19, 2020 10:15 AM
Mar 2019
Seiya said:
Luisito14 said:

Lol, I'm just not into muscles. I'm not really attracted to naked bodies, unless they're shiny. :P

This way is good too, but I prefer strong and muscles naked body... or a naked body of a mischievous and skinny guy xD
Mar 19, 2020 10:17 AM

Jun 2014
Luisito14 said:
Seiya said:

This way is good too, but I prefer strong and muscles naked body... or a naked body of a mischievous and skinny guy xD

Oh, I see. Naked bodies don't do anything for me, unfortunately.

Real life naked people look even worse.

Mar 19, 2020 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
Luisito14 said:

Really? You don't even like guys like this?

or this

or this

They probably don't look that buff irl. It's still not your type? I'm genuinely interested
Mar 19, 2020 10:43 AM

Jun 2014
ysphyr said:
Seiya said:

or this

or this

They probably don't look that buff irl. It's still not your type? I'm genuinely interested

Yuck, that's gross.

I just don't like real life guys. Also, the last guy has tattoos, which I also hate.

Mar 19, 2020 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
ysphyr said:

or this

or this

Yuck, that's gross.

I just don't like real life guys. Also, the last guy has tattoos, which I also hate.

Hmm, I actually tried to find some skinnier bodies that you may like, but there are no good looking ones (I mean good looking on photos)

Maybe this will work? That's the skinniest I have in my collection.

Sorry if I grossed you out with these guys! That wasn't my intention at all
Mar 19, 2020 10:53 AM

Jun 2014
ysphyr said:
Seiya said:

Yuck, that's gross.

Hmm, I actually tried to find some skinnier bodies that you may like, but there are no good looking ones (I mean good looking on photos)

Well, his body is a bit better, but I'm just not attracted to peoples' bodies anyway.

Also, he doesn't have bangs. People aren't attractive unless they have bangs.

Mar 19, 2020 10:57 AM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
ysphyr said:

Well, his body is a bit better, but I'm just not attracted to peoples' bodies anyway.

Also, he doesn't have bangs. People aren't attractive unless they have bangs.

He actually has bangs now, haha! Just how you like it. You can find him on insta if you want - his name is Kirill Sokolovski
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
7 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

18 by MrShadowDUH »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
9 hours ago

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - 12 hours ago

4 by Yona_Runcandel »»
10 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
Today, 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.