Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 8, 2019 12:09 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
0.50 POINTS

CHALLENGE WILL RUN FROM NOV 08 TO DEC 29 ONLY! (UTC-4)

Suggested by SheyCroix, using a variant from SecretDinosaur's idea
     December is one of the most magical months, since we have Santa coming on Christmas, New Years Eve to say goodbye to 365 days of [insert your feelings here] and my birthday... After considering this, I guessed it would be good to, once again, offer a new limited edition event. This time it will last until December 29, 2019 (because we deserve free holidays). This time around it will be a bit easier and generic, so I hope everyone will enjoy these lovely holidays together while having a fun~ 

GENERAL RULES / EXPLANATION

• This time around the challenge will go as a Secret Santa event. You sign up to receive/give a small list of anime before due date, based on certain preferences.

• What kind of recommendation would you like? (Difficulties; for funsies)
    Nice List (Easy)
     — List with good titles based on your specified preferences.
    Mixed List (Medium)
     — A combination of Nice and Naughty (half the list is nice, while the other half is naughty)
    Naughty List (Hard)
     — List with not-so-good titles. (More info below)

• You won't be able to change your difficulty after signing up.

• What will count for the Naughty List?
     — Any anime that is opposite to the tastes/specification of your partner. Something to get them out of their comfort zone.

• Your setting for receiving privates messages must be set to everyone, since you will receive your partner there.
     — If you prefer to be contacted on discord AND you are part of our server, add a note of that with your username and discriminator.
       ○ For example, "SheyCroix#6328"
     — Please, make sure to post at least once in the server so it's easier to find you.

• Note that you can only turn-in on this thread (more info below).
    REQUIREMENTS for all the Santa lists:

• Total episodes must be more than 21, but less than 41 (20 to 40; of 22-24 minutes per). If your partner doesn't specify, it can be a combination of sorts.
    For example:
     — 5-8 movies of about 2 hours
     — 20-something movies of short duration
     — Two one-cour shows + specials/ovas
     — One series of 30-something episodes
     — One of those TV type shows that have over one hundred episodes, but each with 5 minutes per.
     — And so on, you can be creative (IF they don't specify)

• Going by duration, the list must be between 8 to 16 hours.

• No Hentai, Yaoi or Yuri should be recommended, unless otherwise stated by your partner.

• Anime must be available, at least, for streaming with English subs.

• Anime should try to adhere to the preferences/specifications of your partner, to the best of your abilities.

• Anime has to be something your partner hasn't started or watched.

• NOTE that to receive the points for completing the challenge, you will need to watch, at least, 8 hours worth of anime. Regardless if you liked them or not.
    HOW-TO PARTICIPATE / DEADLINES

• To be able to participate in this challenge, you need to post your sign up form before November 18.

• Between November 18-21, everyone will be paired and you will receive your partner. Please keep in mind to keep it a secret.

• After receiving your partner, you will have until November 27 to send your recommendation list for your partner.
     — You will send your list to me, via Private Message here on MAL.
     — If you are on our discord server, you can send them to me via direct message there.
     — Make sure to send me the links, flavor text, etc., between code tags (if needed).

• On the first of December, the challenge will open and everyone's gifts will be posted on this thread. You will have till December 29 to watch them.

• Once the event is over, all secret santas will be revealed.

Late Sign-ups

• Late sign ups will be accepted till November 29.
     — It will be considered late if posted on or after November 18th.
     — There's a small chance to receive your gift on December 1st if 4 or more post before then.

• All late sign ups will be paired during the first week of December. Later, you will have till the second week to send your list. Each gift will be posted as received.
     — Keep in mind that this means you will have less time to watch the anime you receive.

Please make sure to fill all fields.

TURNING IN

SheyCroixDec 31, 2019 5:43 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 8, 2019 12:10 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

BADGES

SheyCroixDec 1, 2019 9:38 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Nice List Gifts
(Search for your name)

SheyCroixNov 30, 2019 7:47 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Mixed List Gifts
(Search for your name)

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Naughty List Gifts
(Search for your name)

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Secret Santas (pairs)

SheyCroixDec 29, 2019 4:36 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Users that Completed the Challenge Successfully

Thanks for participating!

SheyCroixDec 30, 2019 4:18 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
❄️ Cheeky Santa LE '19 Challenge ❄️

❄️ Username: SheyCroix ❄️
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE 🎿
☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 3,099 ☃️
☃️ Link to your anime list ☃️
🌨 Difficulty: Mixed List 🌨

🍘 My Likes:
 — I like almost all genres, but I do tend to lean towards Comedy, Shounen-Ai/BL, Shoujo (also Josei/Seinen, not Shounen), Drama and the likes.
 — As for themes, I'm interested in mind twisting plots, stuff that will make you bail your eyes out, exciting ones (those that make you sit on the edge) and fujo-baits fufufu.
 — You know, if there are pretty boys, I will most likely go for it.
 — Another thing would be that I have been looking for a new sadist that's actually good, having a hard time finding one there.

🍰 My Dislikes:
 — I don't want something from the Top 300 (chances I know it / saw it are high).
 — I dislike with passion abusive girls, same for annoying and/or high pitched voices.
 — An all female main cast .... ugh, usually don't like those neither.
 — Yuri/GL in general (tho admittedly few ones are well done).
 — Excessive ecchi.
 — Try to avoid anime with MCs that are too dense and oblivious, those that are too stupid to realize what's happening in front of them.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?:
 — I rather you use something I have yet to start from my on hold/watching list, since it's stuff that I "own".
  (On hold is those owned but no idea when to watch them; watching and not started are those that I have and want to watch soon).
 — If you have no other choice, then sure go with PTW stuff. If you can find something I don't know of, a cookie for you~

⛄️ Other comments:
 — Be nice...
 — I welcome them all. Everything and Anything.
 — THO I rather you mix the recs well. Don't give me 20-something movies....
 — I don't have a preference for types (please mix TV shows, movies, short series, etc).
 — As for their duration, try that one entry doesn't have more than 24/26 eps so it's easier to watch.
SheyCroixNov 10, 2019 4:55 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 8, 2019 12:38 AM

Jan 2017

❄️ Username: Imyreld
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE (or on discord Imyreld#2186)

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2030
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Imyreld

🌨 Difficulty: Nice

🍘 My Likes: (Psychological/Thriller/Drama/Supernatural, TV Types (or similar length series), unique/colorful art styles, adult cast, complicated characters that will make me CRY)

🍰 My Dislikes: (Ecchi/Harem/Kids/Generic HS SoL and Generic HS Romance, Isekai, Idols, violent tsunderes, stereotypical characters, fanservice, moe girls, cute girls doing cute things.)

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: I would prefer something I don't have on PtW, but if there is something I REALLY need to see, go right ahead.

⛄️ Other comments: I need a break from the scum hah. I prefer series, but I would love a couple movies and other types sprinkled in.
ImyreldNov 8, 2019 3:42 PM
Nov 8, 2019 12:45 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013

❄️ Username: Yuki-Chan276
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 827
☃️ Link to your anime list: List

🌨 Difficulty: Mixed List

🍘 My Likes: Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Mystery, Psychological, Action, Magic, Military, Music, Fantasy, Shoujo Ai, Shounen Ai (fluffy), Vampire, Supernatural, Slice of Life;
Demographics: Shounen and Seinen;
Themes: CGDCT, Iyashikei, rom-coms, literature-related, coming-of-age;
Cast: mainly/all female cast, tsunderes, lolis, supernatural beings, geniuses;
Types: movies or 1-cour TV types or if longer, short eps;
Studios: KyoAni, A-1 Pictures

🍰 My Dislikes: Genres: Space, Mecha, Sports, Horror
Demographics: Kids
Themes: Superhero stories
Cast: annoying narcissistic/think-i-know-better characters
General: ANY long running shounen shows (especially those in the big three) and those with multiple seasons that have recently aired
Excessive Ecchi

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes

⛄️ Other comments: I don't care about scores/popularity as long as it is good. I don't tend to be that picky. Please keep the length to a maximum of a two-cour (I prefer shorter ones as much as possible, you may rec me 40+ eps if they are under 10 minutes per episode). No Hentai, Yaoi or Yuri please. Please also try to keep the total duration around 10 hours, no more than that.
Please be nice to me
Yuki-Nov 8, 2019 2:37 PM
Nov 8, 2019 1:14 AM

Jan 2017

❄️ Username: Ylienna
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 404
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ylienna

🍘 My Likes: Genres: romance, comedy, drama, slice of life, horror, psychological, thriller, sports; demographics: shoujo, seinen, josei

🍰 My Dislikes: Genres: kids, harem (if combined with ecchi), shoujo ai, vampire, parody; mahou shoujo, idol anime; scores: below 7.00

YliennaNov 18, 2019 12:13 PM
Nov 8, 2019 1:43 AM

Dec 2016

❄️ Username: ScarletCelestial
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE (though I would prefer DMs to me on discord at: ScarletCelestial#3176)

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1011
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ScarletCelestial

🍘 My Likes: Drama, Mystery, Romance: anything rated above 8 as well - I also really like shorter anime too
I like the works of Satoshi Kon and Makoto Shinkai as well
Any good TV-type anime from pre-2005 that you like may also be helpful

🍰 My Dislikes: Dementia, horror, ecchi, harem - Sometimes things longer than 12 eps

⛄️ Other comments: This looks like a bad idea of mine. I love it.
ScarletCelestialNov 9, 2019 1:27 AM
Nov 8, 2019 1:45 AM

Jan 2013

❄️ Username: Wyvern22
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE
☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 4399
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Wyvern22
🍘 My Likes: Martial Arts or at least battle-shounen, Chinese animation, Xianxia, Kids, CGI, tough women (if you have doubts with that just think in Balalaika or Olivier Mira Armstrong). Oldies specially from the 90's.

🍰 My Dislikes: Kyoto Animation, light or visual novels, excessive drama, teenagers, Romance, Isekai, Iyashikei, Shoujo, Sexism, Battle Royale.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: NO, most of the things there probably will never be completely subbed.

⛄️ Other comments: If it's too popular it's probable i won't touch it
Wyvern22Nov 17, 2019 3:02 AM
Nov 8, 2019 1:49 AM

Jan 2015

❄️ Username: Soarax
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1341
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Soarax

🌨 Difficulty: Naughty

🍘 My Likes: My favorite genres are Drama, Slice of Life and Sci-Fi. I like short anime with great production value, unique artstyle, amazing sakuga or experimental & avant-garde stuff. I prefer movies and stand alone OVAs but I don't mind TV if it's one or two cour max.

🍰 My Dislikes: I hate Harem anime and pointless dumb melodrama with a burning passion and I dislike the vampire, demons, magic and game genres. I don't care about popularity & MAL scores.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes but my PTW list does not mean anything anymore. I'll watch anything.

⛄️ Other comments:
SoaraxNov 17, 2019 10:48 PM
Nov 8, 2019 2:03 AM

Feb 2017

❄️ Username: Kuollut98
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 411
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kuollut98

🍘 My Likes: Comedy, Seinen, Shounen, Psychological, Action, Mystery

🍰 My Dislikes: Yuri, Hentai, Ecchi, boring slice of life, annoying and punchable characters, engrish, most shoujo

⛄️ Other comments: Yaoi is fine but no hentai or yuri please
FS made by KonoDioDa <3
Nov 8, 2019 3:08 AM

Aug 2013

❄️ Username: Yterbium
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 973
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Yterbium

🌨 Difficulty: Nice List

🍘 My Likes: I absolutely love Horror anime (even though they're usually horrible I can't stop) and am isekai trash. I also really like to watch Action, Seinen, Mystery and Supernatural shows. As for types, a bit mixed?

🍰 My Dislikes: I dislike Dementia and anything Shoujo/Shoujo Ai or Harem. I am not a fan of slow or slow to pick up shows.

⛄️ Other comments: I'd prefer no multiple cour anime, I'd like more things to watch instead of long shows.
YterbiumNov 9, 2019 12:55 AM
Nov 8, 2019 3:29 AM

Feb 2014

❄️ Username: Punkero
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2,491
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Punkero

🍘 My Likes: Well, unlike the majority in here, I do love Ecchi, and the more excessive the better, so don't hesitate to send in any I'm yet to watch, besides that I also like Mystery (preferable detective or police shit), Horror, Shounen, Romance (better if is Seinen, but Shoujo and Shoujo Ai are ok too), absurd Comedy with absurd characters, moe with chibi looking characters and anything with tearjerking moments.
I'm also ok with getting Hentai, but not Yaoi or Yuri, gib hetero shit.

🍰 My Dislikes: Dementia (2deep4me) Josei (specialy if is romance), CGDCT, Iyashikei, Idol, BL.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, they are there for a reason.

⛄️ Other comments: I guess I would prefer two 1-cour series and a couple of OVAs/Movies to fill in the required 24 episodes minimum if necessary.
PunkeroNov 8, 2019 9:07 AM
Nov 8, 2019 4:04 AM

May 2012

❄️ Username: AngelShiva
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2260
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AngelShiva

🍘 My Likes: I like pretty much all genres. I like story-driven series with plot twists. A preference for adult-oriented animes (Josei/Seinen) and TV series. From what I enjoyed recently, I'd say something similar to Yakusoku no Neverland, if possible. I don't have a favorite lenght, but I think 12 or 24 episodes is ideal. I'd rather not having too long series to watch since I'm also trying to finish my on hold list, but if you think I'll really enjoy it, then go for it :) If you have no idea what to suggest, you can also suggest related series I haven't watched yet (specials, OVAs, movies, sequels, etc.) as I'm a completitionist. You can also suggest me animes that need to be watched to complete the 3rd Year Anniversary Challenge or the STAFF/AWC/AnimeGuild collections. I also don't mind Hentai/Yaoi/Yuri if it helps me finish my hentai challenge or is extremely funny. I like male characters that are analytical, sadist or tsundere.

🍰 My Dislikes: I dislike slow-paced series. I'm not a fan of the mix episodic/comedy. I'd rather not having a sport anime in the list. Not that I dislike the genre but I'm waiting 2020 before watching the anime missing for my challenge. I hate annoying characters like Suzumiya Haruhi and dislike snaggleteeth (usually because the character also has a high-pitch voice and is extremly annoying). I also dislike female tsundere and lolis. I don't mind funny ecchi but dislike it if unrelated to the storyline. Kids (PG) and G rated stuff are boring (even if it's Studio Ghibli) and I avoid them. I'm not into dementia and I don't like when the anime tries to bullshit some badly written deep story out of nowhere. No dubs. Also, no 2h+ movies or TV series with less than 500 members as I'm keeping them for the official AWC, please!

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Don't even bother to check my PtW list. It's a mess and I know it. It can be either on it or not.

⛄️ Other comments: I'll be happy with pretty much anything you'll give me :) Especially if it helps me to finish challenges! The challenges I'm currently working on are here.
AngelShivaNov 16, 2019 1:01 PM
Nov 8, 2019 4:09 AM

Nov 2018

❄️ Username: ShockZz
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 545
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShockZz

🌨 Difficulty: Naughty List

🍘 My Likes: I like Action, Horror, Mystery, Supernatural and Ecchi; I tend to watch Shounen or Seinen, but thats all regarding preferences. I wouldnt mind a mix of types but I dont really care if there isnt one of everything

🍰 My Dislikes: I really hate Dementia and Im not a big fan of Josei and Shoujo

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yea I dont really care

⛄️ Other comments: I also dont care about rating, regarding both score and age restriction
Nov 8, 2019 4:51 AM

Sep 2012

❄️ Username: Daisy-Sensei
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,578
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Daisy-Sensei

🍘 My Likes: I like Romance, Action, Supernatural, comedy, space and actually more xD, i usually mix what i watch

🍰 My Dislikes: i don't have dislikes, i enjoy all type of animes, so i won't mind whatever type you throw at me =D

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: YES, i actually prefer if recommendation be totally from my PTW because thats what i am doing right now.. watching only what is in my PTW so i can start new later on

⛄️ Other comments:
i don't care about rating or popularity of the anime, just give me the best you have and or choose randomly, i won't mind that as well, even if something rated so bad, i wont mind, just do it your style, =D
thanks
Daisy-SenseiNov 9, 2019 2:29 AM
Nov 8, 2019 5:09 AM

Jul 2014

❄️ Username: ParsleyParsnips
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1283
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ParsleyParsnips

🍘 My Likes: This is hard as I like a lot of variation however my fav genres are Mecha, Space, Sci-Fi, Drama

🍰 My Dislikes: I'm not one to dislike an anime unless it is so bad I vomit. (Good luck)

⛄️ Other comments:
Ratings/popularity make no difference as opinions are subjective and I may enjoy something which most don't. Yolo choose, Ta.

Nov 8, 2019 6:19 AM
King of Justice

Mar 2017

❄️ Username: bigdud24
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 466
☃️ Link to your anime list: Link

🍘 My Likes: Shounen (heck yeah, battle shounen), Mecha, sports, game, mystery, thriller, buff dudes punching other buff dudes, A E S T H E T I C, stuff that makes me think, or stuff that is super dumb but fun or hype, anything that has immediate engagement or is just plain exciting, well directed stuff, stuff with sakuga

🍰 My Dislikes: Poor script or bad production value (unless if it’s so bad it’s funny), super super obscure stuff, amateurish romance, ecchi, harem, stuff where nothing really happens

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, almost everything that I’ve considered watching is on there. Almost everything. I'd prefer from there but please, pick whatever you want.

⛄️ Other comments: Please don’t give me too many things to watch, I’m busy enough as it is. 2-4 anime total is the perfect median I think. Series preferred. Also I’m trying to watch Gundam in airing order, so don’t recommend anything gundam related unless if it’s 0080: War in the Pocket.
bigdud24Nov 15, 2019 3:41 PM
Nov 8, 2019 6:24 AM
Space Brother

Mar 2015

❄️ Username: dierubikdie
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 526
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/dierubikdie

🍘 My Likes: Slice of Life, Comedy, comfy stuff. I like mystery sometimes, as long as it's not overly dark or depressing. Also like when sci-fi, supernatual, or fantasy elements are thrown in there. If it's got an English dub, that's awesome. If not, that's cool too.

🍰 My Dislikes: Stereotypical shounen, battle stuff, politics as a plot point (like all the political stuff in Log Horizon or Overlord), heavy drama

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: (Yes)

⛄️ Other comments:
dierubikdieNov 8, 2019 6:40 AM

"An earnest failure has meaning."

"Nothing is definite in this world. But it's okay.
Some things within me are definite."
Nov 8, 2019 6:32 AM

Feb 2018

❄️ Username: boredrandomguy
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1365
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/boredrandomguy

🍘 My Likes: pointless fun and ecchi, good OST and voice acting

🍰 My Dislikes: Dementia, Shounen Ai, Kids demographic, most game adaptations, shitty CG, 4°C and most of Trigger's stuff, Chinese, Korean etc. stuff, Movie type, bad shows taking themselves seriously

⛄️ Other comments: I'm alright with most genres not listed above.
boredrandomguyNov 8, 2019 3:10 PM
Nov 8, 2019 6:40 AM

Apr 2011

❄️ Username: Lestat-
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 530
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lestat-

🍘 My Likes: Science fiction is quite honestly a must, anything vague and relatively dark of subject. Dystopias, depressing atmospheres, body horror and psychological horror. Quite contrasting in nature, I also adore (serious) sports anime with a nicely looking male cast. Anything before the 2000's is A-OK.

🍰 My Dislikes: Large female casts, magical girls, bouncing body parts, any cute girls doing cute things nonsense, cute things in general, the school / harem / comedy / romance / ecchi / slice of life tags — these are all the stuff of nightmares.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, go ahead!

⛄️ Other comments: Don't go too overboard with the dislikes, as I want this challenge to remain fun while holidays are rather busy. Keep things reasonable in length, please. Nothing from my Shiritori Challenge as I wouldn't want to mess it up, thank you!
Lestat-Nov 12, 2019 6:08 PM

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Nov 8, 2019 7:05 AM

Mar 2014

❄️ Username: Rinarin
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2947
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rinarin

🌨 Difficulty: Mixed

🍘 My Likes: I like almost everything but tend to prefer shoujo/josei romance/dramas. Adventures, fantasy, interesting characters, intriguing stories, lovely settings, the fun stuff in general! I don't mind if it's modern, futuristic, historical or scifi, I like them all as long as they keep my interest!

🍰 My Dislikes: I don't particularly dislike stuff but I do tend to avoid ecchi and harems lately. Horror sometimes too, but this depends on the mood.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: If you can't find anything else, sure. Especially if you think I should watch something in there. Surprise me.

⛄️ Other comments: I'd like to watch your favourite things so no matter what they are, if you really like them, just give me those!
Also, I'd like it if there are various types mixed, TV stuff, shorts. Just not all of them being movies since I watch a lot of those already.
RinarinNov 14, 2019 5:12 AM
Card Deliveries
Nov 8, 2019 7:52 AM

Dec 2017

❄️ Username: lowaltitude
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 221
☃️ Link to your anime list: Here

🍘 My Likes: Thriller, Mystery, Super Power, Psychological, Horror, Vampire. Characters that question their sanity and/or humanity. Have a look at my highest rated anime

🍰 My Dislikes: Ecchi, Mecha, Romance, Military, Magical Girls, Idols, 80s anime, and full-length movies (I don’t have the attention span lol). Popular anime I tend to find very overrated

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes! Give me an incentive to actually watch them! Though most of them I don’t actually know if I will like them so :’)

⛄️ Other comments: I’m going to be busy studying for finals, so please don’t make the total time too long ;u; I’d like a mix of types, よろしくお願いします!
Nov 8, 2019 8:15 AM

Dec 2009

❄️ Username: hinagatari
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1170
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/hinagatari

🍘 My Likes: historical, psychological, sport, action, fantasy, josei, shounen, shounen ai, mahou shoujo and idol. I also like trash and fujobait anime and I prefere 1-cour TV type shows.

🍰 My Dislikes: harem, ecchi and shoujo ai. I really dislike sexualized loli and shota and not a fan of CGDCT

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Sure

⛄️ Other comments: don't really care about score and popularity... and yaoi is fine
SheyCroixNov 8, 2019 2:19 PM
Nov 8, 2019 8:59 AM

May 2009

❄️ Username: DeadlyRaven
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,149
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DeadlyRaven

🍘 My Likes: Oh my, do I like a lot of things. Comedy, Historical, Mystery, Slice of Life and Sports are definitely in my top genres. I go from extremely cute anime to dark ones pretty easily so if you want to include cute kittens or a lot of gore, go ahead.

🍰 My Dislikes: There's really not many genre I dislike except ecchi and even then there's some ecchi I like. I'm not really a fan of kids anime, idols and mahou shoujo. Madoka and Nanoha are the exception to that. I guess you can also take a look at my dropped list for some inspiration. :D

⛄️ Other comments: I'm sorry it might be a bit hard to find me something, but I know you'll come up with a beautiful naughty list!
Nov 8, 2019 10:54 AM

Apr 2015

❄️ Username: KuraikoDesu
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE or at KuraikoDesu#4086 on Discord

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 587
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KuraikoDesu

🍘 My Likes: I like a lot of things... I guess very specifically I like BL and GL a lot. Other than that, I'd like to watch some more of those mainstream things that I never really managed to get into or some more Chinese animation, I've been into those lately... 1-cour is the perfect length 🙏
(edit that might be too late oops) I'd like to watch more Shoujo too ;o; If you've got any good recs there. Magical girl or idol stuff would be nice too... I just want some girly glittery things...

🍰 My Dislikes: Excessive ecchi and isekai. Rape as a plot device (looking at u, 90% of gay romance animu). For movies, if it's more than 90 minutes I die. Also please god... no "classics" like Cowboy Bebop...

KuraikoDesuNov 18, 2019 12:17 PM

Nov 8, 2019 11:06 AM
Phantom Thief

Jan 2012

❄️ Username: Rage_Beat06
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE or Discord me at Rage_Beat06#1790

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1567
☃️ Link to your anime list: here

🌨 Difficulty: I'll take a Naughty list

🍘 My Likes: Music, Sci-Fi, Shorts, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Ecchi (not too much though)

🍰 My Dislikes: Isekai, most of the new stuff, cars, typical shounens, fighting

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Please use ones from my PTW list. Or use a challenge base to make a list

⛄️ Other comments: please no super popular ones (like haurhi, danmachi, Sao, any shounen, tokyo ghoul, etc... I will not watch them.
Do not suggested me anything from my dropped list, they are there for a reason
i'm fine with hentai, yuri, yaoi, etc.
im ok with whatever types, but i am currently doing the movie-per-day challenge, so if you could recommend some good movies that would be cool.

If you give me a long list of items that'd would be cool.
Rage_Beat06Dec 11, 2019 3:45 PM
Nov 8, 2019 12:23 PM

Sep 2014

❄️ Username: Papa_Dragon
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE
Discord me, it's easier. Papa Dragon#4649

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1549
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Papa_Dragon

🍘 My Likes: Sci-Fi, Horror, ova's from the 80's. Mecha. Fantasy. Unique art styles.

🍰 My Dislikes: There if very little I dislike. Not a big of of yaoi or Shounen Ai. Most sports related anime.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, cause I dont even know whats in there anymore.

⛄️ Other comments: I really dont know what to put. Hentai is fine, especially yuri. Not to many movies please, I have a chaotic schedule and a movie can take all day to get through.
SheyCroixNov 18, 2019 11:40 AM
Nov 8, 2019 2:20 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Decided to implement an interesting suggestion for this tho changed some small details.

Points have been assigned. They are 0.50 for completion.

Difficulties will simply be a guide as to what kind of recommendation you want.

You won't need to watch everything you get. To finish the challenge and earn the points, you need to watch at least eight (8) hours worth of those recos.

Tagging since u guys posted already (which should mean you read the first post already and would probably miss the change)

@Imyreld @Yuki-Chan276 @Ylienna @ScarletCelestial @Wyvern22 @Soarax @Kuollut98 @Yterbium @Punkero @AngelShiva @ShockZz @Daisy-Sensei @ParsleyParsnips @bigdud24 @dierubikdie @boredrandomguy @Lestat- @Rinarin @lowaltitude @hinagatari @DeadlyRaven @KuraikoDesu @Rage_Beat06 @Papa_Dragon

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 8, 2019 2:32 PM

Aug 2010

❄️ Username: Rno081
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 358
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rno081

🍘 My Likes: Psychological, Fantasy, Romance, Magic, Shoujo. Bad boys and good girls romance are the best. Mahou Shoujo! Cute drawings psychological animes. Idol girls.

🍰 My Dislikes: Shounen Ai and BL, All male casts, Mecha, Space, Harem, Vampire, Parody, Sports. I usually don't enjoy Slice of Life with no story, such as daily routines every episodes.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Sure, but I'd love to surprise me with something that isn't there.

⛄️ Other comments: I don't care about popularity or rating, but I care about production, story, and characters. Please don't give me a lot of movies, I prefer a mix of TV types and others.
Nov 8, 2019 2:43 PM

Feb 2015

❄️ Username: Nezperdian
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE (I prefer Discord: Nezperdian#2958)

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 512
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nezperdian

🍘 My Likes: Isekai, magic, ecchi, waifus, harem, fanservice, kemonomimis, elves, lolis, traps, edgy stuff, OP characters

🍰 My Dislikes: Shounen with over-the-top nakama power (example: One Piece or Fairy Tail). Super dense male MC (like the one in Infinite Stratos). Yaoi. Classical/medieval Asian aesthetics (anything that isn't set in modern Japan, in other words). Characters doing super dumb decisions. Filler episodes or arcs.

⛄️ Other comments: I'm fine with Rx or Hentai/Yaoi/Yuri entries.
I'm a simple man: I see waifus, I like.
About yaoi I mean with males looking clearly masculine. If there's a trap, then I like it. It's not gay if it's cute.
NezperdianNov 8, 2019 2:52 PM
Nov 8, 2019 6:14 PM
Fantasy lover

Aug 2017

❄️ Username: ExperienceLD
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE (or on Discord ExperienceLD#4973)

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 631
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ExperienceLD

🍘 My Likes: (Action | | Adventure | | Comedy | | Drama | | Ecchi | | Fantasy | | Harem | | Mystery | | Psychological | | Romance | | School | | Supernatural |
| Thriller | | Magic | | Shounen | | Isekai | | 1- or 2-cour series)

🍰 My Dislikes: (Cars | | Bad CGI| | Low Popularity | | Josei | | Shoujo | | Kids | | Sports | | Yuri)

⛄️ Other comments: Please closer to 9.5 hours :D I´ll have to learn for school and want to play Pokémon.
Nov 8, 2019 7:17 PM

Mar 2011

❄️ Username: MochiMagus
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 818
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/MochiMagus

🍘 My Likes: I like sports, card battles, tournament arcs, games in general, coming-of-age, and detective mysteries. I'm alright with idols/music too.

🍰 My Dislikes: I'm not good with romance, harems, yanderes, tsunderes with too much tsun, dementia, or school-based CGDCT/slice of life.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: My PTW list is usually empty... but if there's anything on there by the time the recs are happening, then yes.

⛄️ Other comments: Any demographic is fine, but preferably at least one TV type. Not 20-something movies.
MochiMagusNov 8, 2019 7:21 PM
Nov 9, 2019 5:46 AM

Jul 2016

❄️ Username: extremeplant
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 580
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/extremeplant

🍘 My Likes: My favorite genres are Slice of Life and Drama, but I'm open for every genre (except for the ones mentioned below)

🍰 My Dislikes: Sports, Shounen Ai, Dementia, Shoujo, Josei, Time-Travel

⛄️ Other comments: I would prefer shorter TV types (~12 episodes). Movies and OVAs are fine as well.

Nov 9, 2019 9:19 AM

Mar 2016

❄️ Username: YayakoChii
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1054
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YayakoChii

🍘 My Likes: I really like sports anime (games are sports too), shounen, fantasy, shounen ai/yaoi, music... etc. I dont have too much problem with any genres, so it can have anything from rom-com to space or anything. I dont care about popularity, scores, demographics. I really like animes with short episodes (if its good).

🍰 My Dislikes: I dislike yuri/shoujo ai, mecha, harem, thriller. I really hate the dementia genre and shows which want to be a funny parody but in fact they are just pathetic (like KonoSuba). I hate megalomaniac characters who think that they are the god and the whole world is theirs, though they are pathetic idiots (like Light and Lelouch). I dont like when one of the main character dies thats why I havent watched many popular shows.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, my On-Hold and Dropped lists are my other PTW lists (of course I havent started watching these shows. (I wish we could create our own lists on MAL then I shouldnt have to use the Dropped list for this...)), so if at least one of the animes would be from my "Dropped" list, that would be cool.

⛄️ Other comments: Please dont give me only movies, mix them a little. Please no hentai.
YayakoChiiNov 9, 2019 9:29 AM

Nov 9, 2019 9:20 AM

Dec 2015

❄️ Username: Tibler
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 931
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tibler

🍘 My Likes: Genres: I like almost everything, but my favorites: romance, drama, slice of life, horror, magic, supernatural and sport. Any type is fine, especially TV with 12 episodes or shorter movies.
🍰 My Dislikes: Scores below 5. I dislike fanservice, forced humor, domestic violence, egoist characters. Movies with more than 120 minutes lengths.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Can be from my On-hold or something new.

⛄️ Other comments:
TiblerNov 9, 2019 11:13 AM
Nov 9, 2019 2:46 PM

May 2019

❄️ Username: tamochinnn
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 294
☃️ Link to your anime list: Here

🍘 My Likes:
Genres: Horror, Fantasy, Supernatural, Dementia, Action, Mystery, Psychological, Slice of Life - basically, anything goes, buddy, so you'll be fine. You wanna choose something soothing? Go for it. You wanna choose something bloody, gory, mad violent? Go for it. action packed anime are still top tier.
Demographics: anything goes, I have no problem. Just don't make me watch shoujo anime with oblivious + airhead female characters. (the demographic itself is good.)
Type, length: Could be any type (i have no idea how can i have preference for types), movies can be any length, as for episodes, prefer shorter (12 ep) ones.

🍰 My Dislikes:
Genres: Romance, Music, Idols, Harem (both versions), Hentai/Yaoi/Yuri, Magic + magical girls/boys - spare me, please.
Most disliked are romance focused + musical/idol anime.
Don't go for really popular anime/Top 100, i prefer if you dig through my plan to watch list.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes. Please, if it's possible, choose every recommended anime from my ptw list,i need to shorten it, somehow.

⛄️ Other comments: One of my main concerns here: Do not recommend me second/third/etc seasons of any anime, unless you've checked and saw that i watched the first season/prequel. As for Yaoi/BL, I love it, but not in anime. You can recommend 2015-2019 shounen-ai, im fine with them.
The only on-hold material in my lists is "Berserk" and have to say not to recommend it to me. I have to read manga (catch up to latest chap) and then watch anime.
tamochinnnNov 10, 2019 5:05 AM
Nov 9, 2019 6:28 PM

Jan 2019

❄️ Username: fabulatrice
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 90
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/fabulatrice

🍘 My Likes: Genres: Shounen and action appear to be two of my most watched and highly rated anime categories. Though I do like feminine shoujo, slice of life, or drama style anime just as much. I like horror, monsters, gore, but also romance, comedy, and generally anime with uplifting moods. I like school settings, including school sports, restaurants or cafes, and bishonen casts. I don't mind super powers, magic, demonic, fantasy themes. Most of the anime I watch is not suitable for children; rather teen demographic and older. Adult themes are fine, including shonen ai, shoujo ai, ecchi, harem, yuri, yaoi, and hentai. I like movies and short anime series, long series have to be quite good to keep me committed to the story. Link to my anime+ here.

🍰 My Dislikes: Not super into space, mecha, sci-fi genre anime depending on the content. Those with themes including: isekai, historical, war/military futuristic, some dystopian animes, abusive relationships/characters, gratuitous scenes of violence/rape, sexualization of underaged/loli/animals. Not super into idol or magical girl anime made exclusively for children/young audiences. Overall children's anime and immature humour aren't for me. Overly hyped popular anime, or anime with low quality art. Low low scored anime. Anime that is mentally draining or excessively serious/dementia/psychological that it is brain numbing.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Ideally not, but if there is something you feel I must watch please include it.

⛄️ Other comments: I have Netflix, Crunchyroll and Funimation accounts so would love to be able to watch on them, though not necessary. Please don't recommend an anime that requires I watch prequels or related anime ahead of time for it to make sense. A diverse list of short and long watches w/ a variety of themes would be perfect.
SheyCroixNov 18, 2019 11:45 AM
Nov 9, 2019 9:50 PM

Dec 2015

❄️ Username: Gwathgor
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 511
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gwathgor

🍘 My Likes: I'm a big fan of well-written political and/or military plots. Other than that, pretty much every genre goes (including yuri/yaoi/hentai), as long as it's well executed. I'd love to get some older titles - as in, from before 2000 - and mainly types other than TV, or no TV-type at all (but not movies only, please). As for duration, I'd prefer getting more various shorter titles over getting fewer, but longer ones. And I'd like total duration of the list closer to 16 hours than to 8 ^^

🍰 My Dislikes: Anything from Top 300 by popularity, melodrama, abusive relationships portrayed as normal, violent tsunderes, doormat main female characters, sexualized loli/shota, overly cutesy child characters, excessive fanservice in series that aren't ecchi

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: I mean, I don't even know what I've got there and there's plenty of stuff I plan to watch that isn't there, so... xD Sure, go ahead.

⛄️ Other comments: I love that idea! I'm always criminally late with watching stuff I get from the official Secret Santa and here's an opportunity to get some recs and be motivated to actually watch them xD
GwathgorNov 10, 2019 6:26 AM
Nov 10, 2019 5:11 AM

Jan 2009

❄️ Username: lubryka
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1364
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/lubryka

🍘 My Likes: 80s OVAs, ridiculous ecchi; I'll watch anything as long as it's not boring.

🍰 My Dislikes: I tend to avoid shoujo romance, sports/shoujo ai/slice of life titles, series longer than 13 episodes, and I hate tsunderes.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: (Yes)

⛄️ Other comments: No hentai, please. Also, please don't recommend me anime titles with tsunderes. Watching them causes me physical pain.
SheyCroixNov 18, 2019 11:46 AM
Nov 10, 2019 11:10 AM
Bean Queen

Nov 2009

❄️ Username: tbeans10
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 933
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/tbeans10

🍘 My Likes: Sports, Horror, Psychological, anything that's super gay or has good ships, characters I can get really attached to

🍰 My Dislikes: Mostly anything old/boring, Historical, Cars, pre-2000s, but that's mostly cause of appearance

⛄️ Other comments: I'm pretty easy to please with most things, so finding something I wouldn't like would mean it feels like its a waste of my time, ie it's boring. I'm fine with Hentai/Yaoi/Yuri tho~
Nov 10, 2019 2:33 PM

Jan 2019

❄️ Username:daredevilmason
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE: discord: Daredevilmason#7811

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list:83
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/daredevilmason

🍘 My Likes: (I like Shounen,Action,Demons,Vampires,Romance,adventure.drama,Magic,Mystery,historical,superpower,comedy,fantacy,sci-fi,game,slice of life. )

🍰 My Dislikes: ( I dislike Mecha,Horror,Music,space,kids genre,shoujo ai,cars,Josei,)

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No

⛄️ Other comments: I don't want shows that have mutliple seasons unless all seasons can fit into the challenge. Genres not mentioned can be either good or bad,im neutral towards them.and i'm not bothered by studios ect, Also if you give me low scored/rated shows i dislike then i want high scored/rated shows i like.
Nov 10, 2019 3:30 PM

Sep 2017

❄️ Username: Technotron
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 493
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Technotron

🍘 My Likes:
-- I do like a well done fantasy action adventure anime, but according to anime.plus Drama is my favorite genre
-- I like [not awful] Shounen and Seinen
-- I like anime that make you think, but also enjoy anime that constantly keep you on edge or are continually hyped
-- I prefer a longer anime over a shorter anime as long as it tells a good story and stays interesting
-- Usually if it's above an 8 it'll be pretty decent
-- Kyoto Animation

🍰 My Dislikes: (genres, popularity, scores, etc)
-- I can't stand Kids anime, poorly done ecchi, Harem, and anything generic
-- Extremely bland art styles that are boring to watch
-- Poorly done voice acting
-- Annoying characters
-- Short, pointless anime
-- Cliffhangers with no sequel

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: (Yes, I don't see why not)

⛄️ Other comments:
-- Please give a mixed variety, not just 10 of the exact same anime
-- I am open to hentai recommendations (nothing disgusting though please)
Nov 11, 2019 9:20 AM

Nov 2016

❄️ Username: toxif
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE
☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 459
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/toxif

🍘 My Likes:
- Favorite genres: Thriller, Drama, Psychological, Horror, Mystery, Action, Sci-Fi, Sports.
- Demographics: Mostly seinen, but I also like Sports shounen / Action shounen. (Doesn't need to have seinen/shounen tags on mal)
- Types: TV shows with 15+ min episodes and/or 1+ hour movies.

🍰 My Dislikes:
- Generic cute girls doing cute things, Harem, Slice of Life etc.
- Short episode TV shows. (If there's a really good one you think I'll like it's ok)
- Episodic TV shows.

- Yes, but doesn't need to be.

⛄️ Other comments:
- Doesn't need to be popular / well known stuff.
- Please give more than the minimum required duration so I have some freedom of choice. (Throw in some of your favorite movies or something if you can't find enough that fits my likes)
toxifNov 11, 2019 10:08 AM

Nov 12, 2019 8:00 PM

Mar 2016

❄️ Username: Schlopsi
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 329
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Schlopsi

🍘 My Likes:
- I like niche stuff, which is (obviously) less popular - and yes, it can be old.
- Thrilling antagonists are cool, as are deep and complex stories and/or characters.
- - Tragic and/or mature stories pick my interest the most.
- I'm always on the lookout for good soundtracks, too. So you can hit me up with a series including a great score.
- There's also a sweet spot for average anime in my heart, 'cause it's not only the rating that matters the most. Hit me up with those "trashy" OVAs everyone should have seen in your opinion (but you actually liked - just making sure).

🍰 My Dislikes:
- I don't like popular stuff - i.e. anything ranked in the Top 400 or rated better than 8.00, since those are usually series I might enjoy, but don't really want to watch under "forced"/rushed circumstances like in this challenge.
- You can also hunt me down with cute girls doing cute things, as well as female only main casts.
- Episodic stuff is pretty meh, if the characters don't work out.
- Most Ghibli-films aren't my cup of tea, neither.
- Sports and Idolshows I'll pretty much enjoy better outside this tight challenge time frame.
- Isekai and Iyashikei are a red flag.
- Harem/Ecchi are an absolute no-go, either.
- Fighting Shounen are my death.
- I'm a manga reader prefering to read the manga source first in most of the cases, so I try to avoid certain series I haven't read yet for the cause of this (like Gin no Saji, Dororo, Usagi Drop, etc. ...)

- No (unless it gets *really* too hard for you and you won't come hunting me with Top Ranked/Rated stuff)

⛄️ Other comments:
- I watch stuff only in chronological (release) order and don't want to "cross enter" a bigger franchise when I haven't seen the prequel(s) yet.
- As a little starter help: I haven't seen that many 2-cours shows yet, so you can start from there if you want to (but please don't force me into a Gintama marathon or something similar, since I can't focus on one show for such a long time... *sweats*). I'd probably prefer one or two of those instead of a list flooded with movies. ;)
Nov 15, 2019 1:45 AM

Oct 2012

❄️ Username: MegaManBK7
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 673
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/MegaManBK7

🍘 My Likes:
- Psychological / Thriller are good genres, and I'm a fan of either fantasy or sci-fi settings
- Cooking shows are also fun
- Well choreographed fight scenes
- Anytime anyone from the following list is in my shows: Satomi Arai, Hiroshi Kamiya, Cristina Vee, and/or Patrick Seitz

🍰 My Dislikes:
- Main character power trip fantasies are a plague upon good writing
- All male casts tend to put me to sleep
- Mecha / Sports have a few decent shows, but overall are not my type
- Excessive gore / fanservice suck

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Sure, but I'm not sure how much stuff I won't like will be there. There's probably some shows that I listed years ago that I could regret watching now.

⛄️ Other comments:
- ufufufufufu
- Any type of show is fine
- Hentai and it's subgenres are ok, though I'd rather it not be the entire list
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8861 by sassss »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » ❌ Invalid Challenges ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Sep 14, 2016

5512 by lostnyanko »»
8 hours ago

» ⚔️ AWCC Staff Battle '24: I Died From Lack of Sleep Trying To Finish All These Challenges and Woke Up in Another World Where the AWCC Staff Are All Villains ( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚”)/ ( 1 2 3 4 )

Bri - Feb 29

189 by lubryka »»
11 hours ago

» Scavenger Hunt #31 [Journey Set] ( 1 2 3 4 )

SheyCroix - Jun 11, 2022

153 by EyezOfNine »»
Yesterday, 4:18 PM

» Scavenger Hunt #32 [Journey Set] ( 1 2 3 4 )

SheyCroix - Jun 11, 2022

155 by EyezOfNine »»
Yesterday, 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.