Forum Settings
Forums

35 Dead in Suspected Arson at Kyoto Animation No. 1 Studio [Update 7/27]

New
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]
Jul 19, 2019 5:02 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
It's been 48 hours and I'm still in shock. It almost makes me sick. There's been an update that all the work and data has been lost as well. It's like a secondary gut punch to the stomach; these artists livelihood is their work and it's destroyed.

I don't pray cause I'm not that kinda person but I am putting all the positive energy out there I can and giving what money I can as well.
Jul 19, 2019 5:07 PM

Mar 2012
Times like this makes me feel like a kid again.

"Daddy, why do bad things happen to good people?"
Jul 19, 2019 5:39 PM

Sep 2010
Still pissed off by this I know KyoAni will recover and make anime again eventually maybe in a few months or maybe a year, but they still lost a lot of great talent. Some could've been veterans in the company who have been there for a long time.

It makes me sad to know that there might've been people who worked on Clannad After Story that died cause that anime really helped me when I was borderline suicidal it made me smile and cry and feel hope which is why it the best works of art they ever produced.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 19, 2019 8:28 PM

Mar 2015
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190719/k10011999551000.html
The ages have been released of the victims. Only one age was listed to be over 60, which would most likely be Yoshiji Kigami.
Their ages range from 20 to 61
20s: 15
30s: 11
40s: 6
60s: 1
Another report from earlier stated that Studio 1 was not working on any current projects set to be released in the near future, only pre-production. Studio 1 typically handles pre-production before being handed off to one of the other studio locations, and also serves to train new animators. Any materials at Studio 1 would have been from past shows or pre-production work.
A reminder of KyoAni's studio locations;
>Studio 1, which is what burned down
>Studio 2, rented in the HiShop building on the 3rd floor (Largely responsible for Maid Dragon and adaptation/marketing work)
>Studio 5, located by Kohata Station (Hibike and Violet Evergarden)
>Animation Do, located in Osaka (They're responsible for animating Free!)
Also, there is a story floating around Japanese Twitter that the CGI company KyoAni works with, which is based in Tokyo, keeps back ups of everything they work on. They have been involved with every KyoAni show since 2015, and are involved during all stages of production, instead of just editing and post. The only thing I can find about it seems to be from a NicoNico video about the company when they were doing the Violet Evergarden anime.
There will be a police press conference at 4pm JST today to discuss the current investigation. Names are expected to be officially released then as well.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 19, 2019 10:17 PM
Mar 2012
FloodBasalt said:
huntress1013 said:

Yep plus it sounds easier then it is. Most anime studios do not have a lot of money and they cannot afford gigantic SaaS solutions and remote backup. They are not bloody Disney.

They do seem to have the means, though, since this isn't their only building.

According to the article " The company also has a head office, a 2nd Studio building, a Tokyo Office, and the Animation DO building in other locations. "

Although, this building was where most of their work was done. So it is possible they might have digital backups of their works and resources in other locations. Not so sure about the physical key frames, archives and such.

Geo redundant data is becoming a good backuping practice, but hard to see real cost benefit till tragedy hits. MS cloud has some well setup auto redundancy storage:
https://mscloud.be/azure-storage-redundancy-options/
But it cost money, setup time, bandwidth etc. On KyoAni's client end IT crew either needs to setup their autobackup of huge amounts of audio visual data, or manually schedule it. Cloud's also per GB per month cost, where each month the bill increases. This is tough for any animation studio already with tight profits.
Possible they can setup storage in multiple of their buildings with lower running cost, unless they make a deal with a cloud service. Growing an IT team is also a cost usually these studios can't afford much.

gophercgJul 19, 2019 10:27 PM
Jul 19, 2019 11:16 PM

Feb 2014
gophercg said:
FloodBasalt said:

They do seem to have the means, though, since this isn't their only building.

According to the article " The company also has a head office, a 2nd Studio building, a Tokyo Office, and the Animation DO building in other locations. "

Although, this building was where most of their work was done. So it is possible they might have digital backups of their works and resources in other locations. Not so sure about the physical key frames, archives and such.

Geo redundant data is becoming a good backuping practice, but hard to see real cost benefit till tragedy hits. MS cloud has some well setup auto redundancy storage:
https://mscloud.be/azure-storage-redundancy-options/
But it cost money, setup time, bandwidth etc. On KyoAni's client end IT crew either needs to setup their autobackup of huge amounts of audio visual data, or manually schedule it. Cloud's also per GB per month cost, where each month the bill increases. This is tough for any animation studio already with tight profits.
Possible they can setup storage in multiple of their buildings with lower running cost, unless they make a deal with a cloud service. Growing an IT team is also a cost usually these studios can't afford much.

Yeah, cloud services can get expensive. Same goes for your own backup servers. But they don't have a choice. It's their livelihood. They can think of it as insurance, but for their creative assets, rather than regular physical assets like building and equipment. Those can be replaced, but data and cels/frames can't. And putting all your eggs in one basket is always a bad idea. But yeah, it would be far more difficult and expensive for smaller studios.
Jul 20, 2019 3:44 AM

Aug 2017
Ziggycuff said:
Mucosa said:
So only one person exited from there completly safe.... terrifying
My deepest condolences to the family of the victims

This is the MAL community for you, and the reason I barely interact with anyone on this website.

Tragic news indeed. I hope as a company they can bounce back from this eventually, and I also hope the same for the families of those affected.

What do you mean? (Sorry,I'm not a native english speaker so I didn't compleatly understood what you have said in the first sentence)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2019 5:06 AM

Jul 2016
Mucosa said:
Ziggycuff said:

This is the MAL community for you, and the reason I barely interact with anyone on this website.

Tragic news indeed. I hope as a company they can bounce back from this eventually, and I also hope the same for the families of those affected.

What do you mean? (Sorry,I'm not a native english speaker so I didn't compleatly understood what you have said in the first sentence)

He meant most of MAL users was bad and can't be reasonable with, which is quite true in some cases.

Although this isn't the good time for saying this kind of stuffs on this topic.
Jul 20, 2019 6:24 AM

Sep 2010
It seems they are making a public park and monument to the victims instead of rebuilding Studio 1 at that location. Great choice from the president of the studio!

I personally hope that they do not close down all their studios and continue to make anime to honor their fallen coworkers. I don't care how long the wait it takes them to make a new anime I just don't want to see this KyoAni as a whole die too cause they make really feel good and inspirational series.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 20, 2019 10:11 AM

Dec 2012
The reason we do not speculate on who has passed on and not is to allow the families to honor their own first. We are caring distant friends..but family in Japan comes first in such things.

We will know when it is time and our resolve should be stronger every day to support KyoAni in all that they do. Many come to site of event every day to pray now..and will in the future. That is how we show or care and respect.

Please continue to show same here. Thank you.

Jul 20, 2019 2:22 PM

May 2009
Thread Cleaned (again)

It's been said before and it should be pretty obvious, but insults and trolling won't be tolerated.

This event was difficult for a lot of people and I understand that some of you are getting emotional, but please try to be civil to each other.

Jul 20, 2019 2:31 PM

Oct 2017
Maybe I shouldn't say this and shouldn't value one persons life than another but this really hurts me that most of dead/injured people are the young ones :( for some of them that was probably their first job, maybe they were students that were learing how to do their job correctly. Man who did this should be sentenced to death. I know that in some countries there will be talk about human rights ect. but... he deserves this.
The Young Noble of the Field is currently watching - Diamond no Ace: Act II
Misugi-kun is also reading - Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jul 20, 2019 7:03 PM

Jun 2016
Sad news to hear after coming back from a family vacation. My heart goes out to the victims of the fire and their families.
Jul 21, 2019 12:45 AM

Sep 2015
The rumors about the suspect's motive are still brewing but the truth is up in the air. One thing those rumors share in common, however, is that they mention something about plagiarism; the suspect accuse KyoAni for plagiarizing his work. As of what kind of work is that is not very clear either.

On another note, it seems that the suspect is one deeply troubled and wretched soul, which is not so surprising at this point anymore, I suppose.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-fire-suspect/suspected-japan-arsonist-a-reclusive-quarrelsome-gamer-neighbor-says-idUSKCN1UF0DS

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Jul 21, 2019 4:09 AM

Mar 2018
junmisugi said:
Maybe I shouldn't say this and shouldn't value one persons life than another but this really hurts me that most of dead/injured people are the young ones :( for some of them that was probably their first job, maybe they were students that were learing how to do their job correctly. Man who did this should be sentenced to death. I know that in some countries there will be talk about human rights ect. but... he deserves this.

This is normal. It always hurts the most when you know that the people who were killed were young this is why the ferries accident in Korea broke my heart too. All those children and they didn't die fast but slowly and some even called their parents and toldm them that they were cold and scared. I just cried. This also seriously hurt because all the dead were in their 20s and 30s. God. So senseless.
Jul 21, 2019 12:11 PM

Mar 2015
Can anyone recommend any good sites offering in depth reporting on this case? I'd like to find more information. But everywhere I look seems to just be rehashing the basic information that most of us already know. Maybe a lot of information just hasn't come out yet. Either way, let's all continue to send our best.
Jul 21, 2019 12:58 PM

Dec 2012
ig-88a-san

NHK news has some, others from various news services have other parts. Partly to explain it is out of respect that in Japan you will not see the sort of detail of events at times. That is to allow what needs to be done to happen and to give families privacy.

Arsonal-san in the first post here gives a very good overview.

I can tell you that families of the lost have been told by police that due to the nature of the event, DNA testing will need to be done to clearly identify who passed away and that will take at least a week. The main Western news outlets like Japan Today and Japan Times are not places that can help much i am sorry to say. Please be patient and send in your thoughts and prayers support to KyoAni, staff and families. A Honest Go Funding effort is set up and thousands are giving what they can ... but for now...we must wait. KyoAni offices have received many many messages of support and sympathy and the President of the studio whose wife and he started KyoAni says this is their emotional support and means a lot. So your kind wishes will be part of that if only in your own heart.

thank you
CrisGer_San_AAJul 21, 2019 1:07 PM

Jul 21, 2019 1:10 PM

Mar 2015
CrisGer_San_AA

Thank you for that information. I understand that it will take time to assess the situation fully. And I also understand giving the families of the victims plenty of time to grieve before having to deal with potential news involvement and having to relive the tragedy through news reports. Thank you for reminding me of that.

I suppose I'm being impatient here. And although, I am distraught over the awful event, I need to think outside of myself and think of what the families of the victims, and the surviving victims must be going through at this moment.

I have read the NHK reports and watched videos. As well as Japan Today and Japan Times. Thank you for recommending those. I also donated to Sentai Filmworks' gofundme page, and continue to wish all those involved the very best. I really can't thank KyoAni enough for what they've done for me personally. And I think many of us share that sentiment.

In this age of instant information, I think it's easy to think that every answer is right at our fingertips, at any given moment. But sometimes I need to remind myself that behind every story is a human, with real feelings, real emotion,and sometimes very real tragedy and loss. Those involved either directly or indirectly definitely deserve their time and privacy now.
Jul 23, 2019 5:58 AM

Mar 2012
https://twitter.com/mainichi/status/1153629994989395969?s=19

According to translation in reddit KyoAni have open bank account to accept donation in Japan.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 23, 2019 4:17 PM

Jul 2013
Rest in peace
My condolences to their friends and families, fans, and people who'll miss them T_T
Jul 24, 2019 3:52 AM

Mar 2018
From Hollywood Reporter

"... Takemoto’s father told The Yomiuri Shimbun newspaper on Monday that he called his son's cellphone after hearing news of the attack but couldn't reach him, and was later asked by police to help with a DNA test to identify the victims.

"I've cried and cried. I'm exhausted from crying," Takemoto's father told the paper.

At the request of KyoAni president Hideaki Hatta, the police are not releasing the names of the dead who have so far been identified.... "

My heart just aches.
Jul 24, 2019 1:55 PM

Mar 2014
The culprit, Shinji Aoba, has much to answer for. After his trial is over, they should put him down like a sick dog.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2019 3:10 PM

Dec 2012
this tragic event a few moments in time must not be allowed to overshadow the lives of those lost, their gifts and sharing and creativity and how much they gave to us all. Let us focus on that and keep their spirits and their gifts alive with us.

As I think most of us know that each anime show is created by a unique team gathered just for that or for its sequels at times. The staff grow very close, even if they all know each other already the shared days and nights, meeting of production schedule, the creation of the art style, dialog and VAs, the story boards and the animation cycles...and then the final steps to finish of each episode....all is like a unique family and their children that all shared in creating together is are the shows we all love. The days, and nights, weeks and months of planing, and development and completion are forever part of the finished show....but then when we watch them that is the final completion of the cycle.

Then when the shows are viewed in TV or seen later around the world, each time each of us watches them and loves them, they come alive again ..again and again. Often we re watch then over and over, and our feelings, attachment and understanding and perception of what the author of the story, the director, the art director, all of the staff and workers meant to do and did grows and so the shows live in thru each of us.

The KyoAni productions are some of the very best ever yet. So much variety and so much depth. So let us celebrate and honour the memory of all who helped, and esp those who survive and heal, and know that we have shared in what they have shared...and we can hope for the best for all to come.

:)

UPDATE: 7-26

The police have stated they have thru DNA identified all of the victims now but that the news will not be released until after funerals have been held to honor the families.
CrisGer_San_AAJul 26, 2019 10:18 AM

Jul 27, 2019 4:47 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The death toll is now at 35. Someone else didn't make it at the hospital today.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190727/k10012011181000.html
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 27, 2019 9:35 AM

Jul 2009
News Update
Kyoto Prefectural Police announced on Saturday, July 27, that a second man being treated in the hospital for injuries sustained in the fire has died. The death toll now stands at 35.

Source: Mainichi Shimbun
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Jul 27, 2019 11:30 AM

Dec 2012
Thank you for the kind posts.

I made what i thought was my final post on this on another thread but since this was the first thread, I wished to try to explain a few things that may help to understand some things. I work in translation in my work in the anime world so I was picked to share here to try to help upon seeing the heartfelt posting by many, and the kind respect that the moderators and staff here from the start.

In Japan and in anime, we live and work in groups, family first, and co workers, and other association, and in that we show support and respect for each other by knowing and speaking that we are of the group, each of us valueable and unique but together in that way. So in an event like this the family is first, and you will not see names of those affected in news and media, for they belong first and always to those they lived wit, loved and worked with.

It is maybe hard for those from outside to Japan toi understand the depth of this, but maybe these words can help. Truly anime is created to share and bring happiness and enjoyment, and KyoAni is a shinning light of goodness in this...and has made many of our anime world finest shows and we hope will create many more.

We all share grief at the loss of fine and wonderful people who helped in this work for us, and it may be hard to know how to show that and work thru that.

You can learn and recognize their names in the credits of the shows, and in reading about them, and as you watch and rewatch the shows they made as we are doing now, show respect and send prayers. If you come to Japan, you can visit the site which will be a special park I think but is now a place of prayer for many from all over. We cannot bring them back but we can always remember them and love what they gave us.

If the Admins here allow maybe memorial watching threads for the shows can be created to allow all to share about individual KyAni Shows, and episodes. I know I often have new insights about shows I have seen many many times before. But alone or together KyoAni has asked us to help them move forward and to honor and protect the privacy of those lost. We have in our homes a Butsudan or shrine to honor loved ones and ancestors.Families honor lost loved ones at Bon. Such remembrance is part of our culture. It is up to you how you show your respect but the posting here and the outpouring of support has been a tremendous source of strength and healing already. thank you all.

Peace and Healing to all. Many of us took time off or a leave or stay of work to help and honor it is time to go on with work, but to remember and thank KyoAni lost and present and future. May it be bright and healing.

どうもありがとうございました
CrisGer_San_AAJul 27, 2019 11:37 AM

Jul 29, 2019 1:01 AM

Mar 2018
I just read that someone else has succumbed to his or her injuries and that the sicko had planned this very carefully and here I thought my heart couldn't ache more than it already does.
huntress1013Jul 29, 2019 1:04 AM
Jul 29, 2019 6:37 AM

Dec 2012
For any here who are experiencing what many of us feel about this, it is important to protect yourself from extreme content at times.... a very respected writer on these issues here has written a very thoughtful piece on this that may help.

Rika Kayama

Kaleidoscope of the Heart: Kyoto Animation fans should protect themselves from trauma

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20190728/p2a/00m/0na/006000c

take care friends

Jul 29, 2019 6:58 AM

Nov 2007
Some positive news worth sharing in these moments of sadness.

The Government of Japan is considering taking measures that would enable the domestic and international donations made in favour to help the families of the victims and the studio to recover reach the intended targets. It will introduce new tax breaks for donation made in favour of Kyoto Animation. Other plans include helping Kyoto Animation recreate the young animator training programme which is now gone because of the destruction of Studio 1.

Meanwhile, Kyoto Animation has decided to give Chikai no Finale more screenings in Tokyo next month.

Sources: NHK and Official Twitter of Hibike! Euphonium.

Meanwhile, Kyoto Animation's President Hatta Hideaki requested for some time and vowed to bring Kyoto Animation back to producing animation that brought the people all around the world together to become the candle in their darkness. And he promised that Kyoto Animation will not give up without a fight.

Source: Message To The People All Over The World.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 29, 2019 11:52 AM

Dec 2012
Yes be comforted. The main Data Server with all data of work at Studio 1 KyoAni has found is safe and recoverable. So all of that work has been preserved. President Hatta said for us all who love anime and KyoAnil in the best words:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

An unprecedented atrocity has robbed many of our friends and colleagues of their bright futures and has left many deeply injured.

News from all over the world tells us that amazingly many number of people has sent us their hearts and prayers, which are like candles in the darkness, for those of us trapped in the darkness of deepest grief.

There are many friends and colleagues who are hospitalized and suffering, fighting for their lives.
Please give us some time.

We promise that Kyoto Animation will continue to create animation that help people have dreams, hope and impress them.

Kyoto animation will continue to make its employees and staff lead happy lives, and contribute to society and local community.

I assure you that Kyoto Animation will not give up, we will not go quietly into the night...we will not vanish without a fight!

Kyoto Animation Co. CEO Hideaki Hatta

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/information/?id=3080

Be Comforted. and thank you
CrisGer_San_AAJul 29, 2019 11:55 AM

Jul 30, 2019 1:54 AM

Mar 2018

Heee.👍 I also quoted the speech when I read that the Violent Evergarden premiere will go ahead as planned. Glad to see that this actually became the motto of KyoAni 😊
Jul 30, 2019 4:11 PM

Dec 2012
The Data recovered from the server that survived on the first floor of KyoAni Studio 1 contained among other things key frames and hand drawn art possibly for upcoming planned work. This may allow that work to be passed on to be continued thus continuing the spirit of work of those lost. This is for all involved a beyond wished for chance to honor and respect that stream of creativity.

Heartfelt thanks were expressed by a representative of KyoAnif to the technical staff who achieved this miracle.

It is the key frames that contain and create the essence of a show for they are the work of either senior staff or chosen staff from the team working on each project. ....this design process is the literal creation of the soul, essence and life of the show to come. The crafting and birth of a new show and its characters is often a delicate and deeply worked over and thought on process and is essential for the birth of that new project.

If you haven't see the PA Works Series Shirobako, it gives a detailed and very accurate look at this entire process and they are a fine studio who do excellent work and have already vowed to assist KyoAni in any way they can.
CrisGer_San_AAJul 30, 2019 4:17 PM

Aug 3, 2019 12:14 PM
Aug 2016
@CrisGer_San_AA 日本ですか? 私はイギリス人です I wish you lived here in the UK rather than the US of all western countries, I know that historic circomstances plays a large part in that being the case but I do wish we had more living here in the Uk than the 60 to 80000 Japanese. As 日本が大好きです!

I am glad for what kyo Ani has done and that alot of positive news has managed to materialise out of this, they are my most relied upon and studio I would watch the majority of animes by. They are special to me as a result and so this feels like an attack on myself as well since I am very hardcore with them.

The UK's relationship maybe a casual one but it is likely 1 of the strongest casual ones Japan has at least with any of the European countries and this is emphasised by the many animes that have been based here and the most outside of Japan ax a whole, such tittles include Black Buttler, Hellsing, Detective Conan, Kiniro Mosaic, The Ancient magnus Bride, Little Witch Academia, The movie of K on!, Much of the Fate series, JoJo's Bizzare adventure and many others.

I hope that we can do more to Help Kyo Ani and さようなら to all that were killed and 頑張ってください and all the best for the kyo ani from the UK. <3
AurafullAlexAug 3, 2019 1:35 PM
Aug 3, 2019 1:13 PM

Mar 2018
AurafullAlex said:

The UK's relationship maybe a casual one but it is likely 1 of the strongest casual ones Japan has at least with any western country.

-_-

No

Complete overestimation of the relationship in all respects.
Aug 3, 2019 1:34 PM
Aug 2016
huntress1013 said:
AurafullAlex said:

The UK's relationship maybe a casual one but it is likely 1 of the strongest casual ones Japan has at least with any western country.

-_-

No

Complete overestimation of the relationship in all respects.
I said strong but only to a casual degree and that we wouldn't be too far off the mark, also the fact there there is a Japanese population in this country does indicate a reasonable degree of appeal, and the UK is the 2nd most used country for anime settings closely followed by America as I have counted around 40 in total thanks to a thread I made last month.

Also the UK has given amunition support to Japan when they were up against the Vietnamese and the UK is often brought up when Europe is the discussed topic, France and Germany only tend to be more favourable when counting Europe so at least in the contect of Europe. We also supported them in there threat from North Korea those several months ago when when the country flew a missile over Japan. Either way I don't mean overly strong but casually speaking so please understand context here. Thank you.
AurafullAlexAug 3, 2019 1:52 PM
Nov 26, 2019 7:15 AM

Jan 2011
35 dead, 36 injured, jesus that is almost half of the staff. I read more report of this recently ;(
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Jan 24, 10:08 PM
Jan 24, 11:08 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
A court in Japan has sentenced to death Shinji Aoba convicted of murdering 36 people in an arson attack on an animation studio in 2019. The attack on Kyoto Animation, better known as KyoAni, sent shock waves through Japan, where violent crime is rare, and stunned fans of the studio's output around the world.

<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/25/kyoto-animation-fire-japan-man-shinji-aoba-sentenced-to-death-arson-anime-studio#:~:text=A%20court%20in%20Japan%20has,studio's%20output%20around%20the%20world.>
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

More topics from this board

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
47 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

6 by DarkDooM2 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
6 hours ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
11 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
Yesterday, 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.