Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 23, 2019 8:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, they decided to throw in a big fight in the capital. The music used is still very similar to most of the other battles.

If only I wish they made me care more about the purpose of this battle. For a season 1 finale, the mood works in some ways. They wanted to go out with a bang after all but man, the storytelling feel so lacking.

A very underwhelming anime this season. Fairy Gone should of been better.
Jun 23, 2019 9:15 AM

Jul 2017
Well this abysmal is finally over. Hopefully the second cour ends up being a big step up. 3/10 and that's just being generous
Short_CircutJun 23, 2019 9:19 AM
Jun 23, 2019 9:24 AM

Aug 2017
I don't follow blindly the popular opinion but the direction was shit in first half of the show and there're a lot of things that make no sense.
Whoever directed this this needs to be fired.
4/10 for the anime.
NurguburuJun 23, 2019 9:30 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 23, 2019 9:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Overall a solid ep that showed just powerful a fairy soldier who's both motivated and has the skills of a vet can be when unleashed. The dual between Beevee and Free though sure was interesting as while showing Free's skill it also showed both his and Marlya's determination to avenge their friend by standing firm on the front. The teamwork between the members of the team was also impressive as well. Too bad that he still managed to escape but given how both much of a threat he is to the empire and how much of a target he is for Free and Marlya's rage i doubt we seen the last of him. Its amusing how the duke thought that he was outsmarting everyone only to find that he too was within that list as well. Im curious in how Ray Dawn will be developed in the next season though. So it looks like this series was turned into a split core instead of staying as a full cour then huh. More time to buff up the story and improve upon character development is always a good thing to see. Looking forward to seeing the next cour in Oct.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2019 9:46 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode. Better than the other ones.

Liscar was quite a crazy character. His fight against Free was good to see.

Overall, an average show. 5/10.

Jun 23, 2019 9:47 AM
Oct 2017
anime of the decade hands down
Jun 23, 2019 9:55 AM

Apr 2018
eh not that bad, i hope 2nd cour is better tho
Jun 23, 2019 9:55 AM

Aug 2015
Void of passion, character and artistry. Thank god this rabbit hole of a first core is overall.
I pray to god that the second cour fix itself but as of right now Fairy Gone is broken heap of shit that should have gone back to the drawing board.

1.5/10
Jun 23, 2019 10:10 AM

Oct 2017
Haha I knew Ray Dawn is strong ,I dunno if he is gonna turn out to be a gd guy or bad guy but im glad he put down Diese. Also Free vs Liscar was a great fight and looks like my Free x Marlya ship is progressing. I hope they end up together in cour 2. This was a decent first half waiting for the second cour.
MegamiRemJun 23, 2019 11:39 AM
Jun 23, 2019 10:13 AM
Sep 2015
I think they're trying to sell non-Japanese audience (specifically Westerners), they even use English song in fighting scene, they're trying to become last year's Devilman and Megalo Box? But that's too bad Fairy Gone was rejected by both inside and outside Japan (aka the whole world).
Jun 23, 2019 10:25 AM

Dec 2012
8/10
I am waiting for second cour
Jun 23, 2019 11:00 AM

Jan 2017
I would love to give it more but those fights in the 2 last episodes... Between stormtrooper aim and soldiers just watching others fight let's say 5/10 now, hopping that part 2 will be better.
Jun 23, 2019 11:24 AM
Apr 2016
W-worst ending episode ever. Hybranz didn du nuttin, he just got wrecked by Ray Dawn. Who is starting to look like a villain now. He might be the one controlling Arcame. Either way I am surprised some fools helped bring the score higher than 6.00. Their fate will be determined by the Council.
Looking forward to the continuation
phantomfandom said:
I think they're trying to sell non-Japanese audience (specifically Westerners), they even use English song in fighting scene, they're trying to become last year's Devilman and Megalo Box? But that's too bad Fairy Gone was rejected by both inside and outside Japan (aka the whole world).

That's a wrong assumption. English songs with Japanese meanings are trademark of K(n)oW_Name (or something). They are the ones doing music here.
Re:formed
Jun 23, 2019 11:32 AM
Mar 2015
I love the twists Ray Dawn saving the Emperor from the traitor. Lisscar being used as a diversion but relishing the fighting and Killing Marlya does not like people like LIsscar who love to kill cause she saw Ray Dawn destroy her village for no good reason, but she has decided to fight for what she believes in.
Jun 23, 2019 11:33 AM

Sep 2017
I mean, I guess that was a decent conclusion to this show. Gonna break this finale down like I normally do: First the episode recap, then my final thoughts on the show itself.

The great Heavenly Gate was breached that easily? They made it sound like it was nearly impossible to breach but Liscar made it look like a joke. The Prime Minister going out himself seems like a bad idea. That just me? The fight scenes deserved more gore. If you're going to show a guy ruthlessly slaughter soldiers, you can give me the decency of showing more than just a little blood. Make SOME aspect of this show entertaining to watch, please. It took what, like 200 men to get slaughtered before ONE of Liscar's men was taken down? At least someone (the Prime Minister) has balls in this castle. These soldiers are just sad. I guess it was fortunate the frog girl was there. Her fairy ability is more useful than I thought it would be. Admittedly, the scene of Free charging Liscar was pretty badass. I was getting some seriously "All of that for a drop of blood" vibes from Liscar after Free was able to cut him. Decent strategy by Dorothea there. Are they STILL throwing around names that mean nothing to us on the last fucking episode? Who the fuck is Christoph Rahn? Liscar has a pretty high pain tolerance, huh? Why didn't the palace guards immediately shoot at Diese? Even better question: Why did they lead him to the Emperor? Ray Dawn's Fairy is pretty cool, all things considered. I wish they hadn't cut out the scene of Ray Dawn fighting. That could have been fun to watch. Not sure if you can consider that a victory, Free.

This show was average and forgettable. That's about all I can say about it. I'm surprised people in this discussion thread are showing interest in the second season. It's a miracle the second season hasn't been outright canceled already. I'm not watching the second season unless I hear people saying it has been drastically improved. There are tons of actually good shows airing in the Fall 2019 season. I'm not wasting any more time on this show. I'll give it a high 5/10, only because the soundtrack was pretty damn good.

GytanzoJun 29, 2019 9:29 PM
Jun 23, 2019 11:40 AM
Apr 2016
landofthekwt said:
I love the twists Ray Dawn saving the Emperor from the traitor. Lisscar being used as a diversion but relishing the fighting and Killing Marlya does not like people like LIsscar who love to kill cause she saw Ray Dawn destroy her village for no good reason, but she has decided to fight for what she believes in.

That's not much of a twist. The real twist was that they did not care to show a fight at all, and that apparently Ray Dawn attained so much power he can steamroll everyone at this point. Which inadvertedly sets him up as a true villain for the whole series. Too bad I had so many hopes for him.
Jun 23, 2019 1:14 PM

May 2011
While the visuals and soundtrack are great, the story was just all over the place. Hopefully the second half will be better.
''I was dead serious''

Jun 23, 2019 1:53 PM

Feb 2014
While the story is still all over the place, I must say that this was one of the better episodes of Fairy Gone.

That's mainly down to how surprisingly good the fight between Free and Liscar was. Liscar's a crazy beast and his facial expressions matched his personality during the fight, which did make me laugh a few times. Still, their fight have some good animation quality and the music was great, too.

Dorothea's victory just felt hollow at the end. Liscar's force did make the retreat, but it didn't look like they struggled at all when they attacked. It did feel frustrating, though.

And that frustrated feeling is what I would describe this show as. Visuals and and animation were good, but P.A. Works did a better job with Sirius The Jaeger in terms of visuals and action animation.

The music from K(n)ow Name was great, both the OP/ED songs as well as the insert songs. However, the story set-up and flow of it was, at times, poorly presented. It has potential, but it felt wasted. I just hope the second cour can redeem what's left of this show's potential and make it more satisfying.

5.5/10
Jun 23, 2019 1:53 PM

Mar 2008
what... what was it even about, I have no idea what this anime was about. apart from good music it was boring and sometimes painful to watch... all over the place, I couldn't tell the difference between characters that weren't the main characters with more "unique" design. I have literally no idea who all these people were like Liscar, Ray Dawn, the guy that was killed by Ray Dawn and countless other characters... man it was such a mess and I couldn't follow the plot at all. still have no idea who Wolfram is and what Veronica's role is. it wasn't even average in my opinion. even Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin which was average was a lot more interesting and fun to watch than Fairy Gone. it had a potential but in my opinion it was wasted. not sure if I'll watch the second season... I'm disappointed it's split into two seasons.
Jun 23, 2019 3:57 PM
Mar 2018
I enjoyed watching the fight between Beevee Liscar and Free but I am a bit underwhelmed by everything else. It's a bit naive for Dorothea to think that this was a win!!! That said, I am glad that Beevee was less overpowered than the previous episode. It would have sucked if he ended up not getting an injury even after fighting three members of Dorothea. I am hoping that the second season will fix a lot of the problems we encountered in this first season and I can't wait to find out about Ray Dawn. He is by the most interesting character in this show.
Jun 23, 2019 4:00 PM

Feb 2015
Free’s group were looking for a way to defend the palace and encountered with Bohme, they followed him to a passage. Diese talked with Wolfran about how in the past Cidal’s king, Golbarn invaded Timoon and eventually achieved the unification, not becoming the emperor, but the prime minister. Golbarn appeared with a troop defending the palace. Bohme guided Free’s group to the center of the conflict and Free confronted Liscar, supported by Marlya and Serge; they cornered him and Liscar’s group decided to withdraw. Diese found the emperor and before he could attack him, Ray Dawn appeared, he used a fairy to murder Diese and save the emperor.

I didn’t like it, Liscar moves faster than a bullet, when other fairy users can be genuinely hurt, Liscar’s soldiers received tons of shots and no one received a bullet, except by Liscar and Free’s group, the other soldiers were completely normal and the palace with 200 soldiers was massacred with 10 soldiers. And don’t forget about the artificial fairies defending the palace, they did nothing inside. The battle between Free and Liscar was awesome, but out of that, it was a mess.
Atlas77Jun 23, 2019 4:13 PM
Jun 23, 2019 5:02 PM

Mar 2019
I know there is a "Fairy Gone Season 2" coming.. but this episode didnt look like an ending one or something similar...

Just another episode...

Dissapointed since episode 2...

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jun 23, 2019 5:16 PM
Sep 2016
Finally this show is getting good again. Maybe. We'll see. A few of the mistakes from the second half have been rectified, and we sure did slog through a lot of nonsense to get where we are. I don't see how people are saying this finale doesn't feel like a season finale, because a grand battle and a quenched rebellion are a pretty fitting end to the arcs leading up to this point. I really enjoyed the action in this finale, and really liked the scene with Ray Dawn(if only it was a little longer and we saw him fight), just kinda wish Beevee wasn't Mr Super Cool Anime Man Dodging Bullets Blocking with Sword Pain Doesn't Affect Him LOL, as it really takes away from the groundedness of the fights I'm used to in this show. I do like the bittersweet victory, though, as that's often how it turns out in war.

Episodes 1-5: 9/10
Episodes 6-11: 4/10
Finale: 8/10
Overall: 7/10

This show still has potential; I just hope it keeps focus in the second season. For season 2, Fairy Gone needs to 1. focus on the main characters and not 3 different side plots with characters just introduced for one episode; 2. go into greater detail about the fairies and what exactly is contained in the Black Fairy Tome; 3. focus on the action, which has yet to be as good as episodes 1-5; and 4. have a satisfying main arc because at the moment, the rebellion has been stopped and the one person who could've killed the emperor has chosen to remain loyal.
Jun 23, 2019 6:01 PM

Jan 2019
Ok, I have seen the first season and now i will drop, I will not see the second part. 2/10 for me, the biggest disappointmen of this spring.
Jun 23, 2019 6:41 PM

Sep 2015
Hey, they have something going for them at least, is not worse than Hand Shakers. :D

I'm kind of disappointed at P.A. Works and the lame/over used ideas they used to produce this show.

Jun 23, 2019 6:43 PM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, they decided to throw in a big fight in the capital. The music used is still very similar to most of the other battles.

If only I wish they made me care more about the purpose of this battle. For a season 1 finale, the mood works in some ways. They wanted to go out with a bang after all but man, the storytelling feel so lacking.

A very underwhelming anime this season. Fairy gone should of been better.

I just read your actual review and agree with it so much. I love P.A. Works, but idk wtf this was. Fairy gone SHOULD have been so much better, so much more.

I don't think I'll even bother with Season 2 unless I hear REALLY good things...
Jun 23, 2019 8:29 PM

Mar 2013
It looks like the direction has vastly improved in the last couple of episodes but its too little too late. Of course there is still problems with all the infodump and conversations that happen about events with little to no context. It has been consistent in that department though. Fairy Gone is definitely a prime example of poor world building and wasted potential

Also the use of Insert songs should be used sparingly in my opinion. Kind of diminishes their effect when there is one or two practically every single episode

3/10 overall.
Bring back down votes on reviews
Jun 23, 2019 8:49 PM

Feb 2014
The plot is all over the place. Only here for the soundtracks.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 23, 2019 9:09 PM

Jan 2015
I liked this show, to a certain extent... But, it never quite lived up to the likes of a Witch Hunter Robin or Le Chavalier D’Eon, as I hoped it would, to look at the animation style, which I found to be somewhat reminiscent of those series. And as a result of which, I’d hoped would speak to a greater level of depth and characterization, overall. But, this series felt more so like it was all over the place, to me. And the whole time, I’ve been waiting for certain set-ups to come to fruition, and characters to eventually crop up again, that haven’t. All of which, I’m sure, will eventually do so via the continuation. But, I honestly don’t know whether or not I’ll actually want to pick up with the second cour / season, when it hits, based on this. Only time will tell.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Jun 23, 2019 10:26 PM

Aug 2012
Definitely not gonna watch the second cour of this trash
Jun 24, 2019 1:54 AM

Aug 2013
This was the epitome of trash. Potential Gone is finally over and I can't believe I wasted 12 weeks of my life hoping for it to be something more than I was getting. Miss me with the second cour, I don't even care at this point. All I know is...it's nice to see there was a big ol 12 part music video to the new Know Name album. 3/10 overall, good luck with the second cour lads.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 24, 2019 3:56 AM

Jul 2017
What a doozy.

So Liscar and his rebel mercenaries managed to infiltrate the palace. As soon as Dorothea is in, they engage with Liscar in an all-out fight.

And Schwarz Diese got the short end of the stick by Ray Dawn, not knowing full well that Wolfran Row, more than just a traitor, his double personality plays a part in this role. Loyalty, not prestige.

And that's all folks...for now. Awaiting the 2nd cour to tie all loose ends.
Jun 24, 2019 5:28 AM
Jan 2017
ee,, actually i dont really understand what happen in this anime and the plot its little boring,, but i made watching from the first eps to last episode.. the art and character desaign is good,, but still the plot is not that good, and the battle concept just like Ajin,,
5/10
Jun 24, 2019 7:11 AM

May 2016
This is the show to put the final nail in the coffin of my seasonal watching habit. I can't do it. This is my third 1/10 this season (with this show being the very worst of them), and I previously had like 5 in total...

Ao Jyumonji is a mind-numbingly terrible writer, one of the worst I've ever come across in anime, if not THE worst. His script has just about made me convulse in pain. And this isn't as much of an exaggeration as you might think. There wasn't a single fucking minute in this final episode where something utterly retarded didn't happen on screen. I really wish I had the pain threshold to revisit it and break it down to truly marvel at its incredible shittyness, but as it is I can already feel my unconscious burying this show deep, deep down to save my mental state. There is not ONE redeeming quality to the story here. Not ONE redeeming, well-written or interesting character... It blows my mind that this guy has somehow written a highly rated manga.

Maybe I should rewatch Grimgar... Even if Jyumonji didn't touch its script, I'm really starting to second guess myself on whether or not it could actually have been as good as I'd judged it to be...
ZaugrJun 24, 2019 7:36 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2019 9:42 AM
Sep 2010
still pretty lost about what happened this season but honestly i started watching this for the art and i loved the art till the end pls give me more next season hahah
Jun 24, 2019 10:32 AM

Aug 2018
At the very least, the last 2 episodes were much more enjoyable than the previous ones we had ! Just one thing I did not like : Ray Dawn's fight was not animated (I don't know if it was actually described in the manga / LN).

I'm still glad it ended, there were times where watching an episode was not a real pleasure or not a real enjoyment. Curiosity winning over boredom, I'll probably be watching the next season / second cour.

Hoping it will become much more enjoyable to watch.
Jun 24, 2019 11:18 AM

Feb 2015
It's astonishing how something so pretty can be so vapid. The tinder of anime, ladies and gentlemen... that are actually old enough to use it. Or use reddit. Either or.
Jun 24, 2019 11:47 AM
Apr 2019
How did everyone here get through the whole season? I almost died of boredom after 1 episode
Jun 24, 2019 5:34 PM
Jan 2019
Well, in spite of everything, it was a decent ending, I must accept it. Passing from the palea of ​​Free against Liscar 👌, until the satisfactory death of Schwars Diese (damn bastard! He deserved it). The intervention of King Dawn, really surprised me. That guy is very loyal to the Empire ... or is he plotting something?

Honestly, this anime was a big disappointment to me. It's the first PAWorks project that completely disappointed me, I loved Iruzuku Sekai no Ashita Kara (it made me cry), and I liked "Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger, those were good animes." Truly, I thought that This anime had a great potential: Fairies, Magical Weapons, Military, Empire and Wars sounded like a great idea to me, it's a pity that the production did not take it in a good way.
Apparently, a second season has already been confirmed. I'm not asking for it, but my motto is "What I start, I finish it", so it only remains to wait 😅. I hope this anime improves in the second season.

Ps: My favorite episode was when Oz died: 'v. I think it was the best episode of the anime, they showed us the Knights and the Fairy Arms. They could get a lot out of that ... hurts.

Score: 6/10
Jun 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Oct 2015
Funny how Marlya said she hated war and hated all the killings, moments later she was baying for Liscar's blood and even wanted to pursue him even though he retreated. Kinda contradictory hey Girly?

All over the place piece of a disappointment trash is finally over, thank the universe it wasn't 24episodes otherwise I wouldn't have survived. The characters sucked and the plot was so scattered like the the trash it was. Boring is the script she wrote, to sum it up! The animation visuals were great and made a promising plot, but all we wrapped up was a pile of dung.

No 2nd cour for me even if you paid me or begged me on your knees.

4/10 only for the animation quality.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 24, 2019 8:20 PM

Feb 2010
The soundtrack during the battles are REALLY annoying (eye rolls everytime).

4/10
Jun 25, 2019 1:07 AM

Mar 2019
It's a shame the best part of this show was the OP/ED. I really had high hopes for this series when I saw the preview. It was entertaining for the most part, but it was still a mess. For a series that has 24eps it could of done a better job at building up these moments. The people who died didn't feel significant at all. Hoping the second half ups it's game a bit, looking forward to seeing how it all ends. 6/10 in the end cause it was still an enjoyable mess if anything.
Jun 25, 2019 2:32 AM

Mar 2010
This show had a lot of interesting individual elements, but they never came together in compelling. Every aspect of it was thoroughly average and a farcry Grimgar.

Still I don't dislike to the point I won't watch a 2nd half if simply just to finish this off. 5/10
Jun 25, 2019 7:50 AM
Apr 2016
Jagd84 said:
This show had a lot of interesting individual elements, but they never came together in compelling. Every aspect of it was thoroughly average and a farcry Grimgar.

Still I don't dislike to the point I won't watch a 2nd half if simply just to finish this off. 5/10

Stop mentioning Grimgar, it is a decent animated series that did not try to appear more than it is.
elementex said:
How did everyone here get through the whole season? I almost died of boredom after 1 episode

Watch how strong and powerful viewers can get through a whole season without yawning once. Weakness disgusts us.
Jun 25, 2019 7:57 AM

Jun 2017
The only thing I look forward in finishing this anime is to give it a poor rating!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jun 25, 2019 9:10 AM

Aug 2015
elementex said:

haha, i was hoping it'll get better until the very end
Jun 25, 2019 3:52 PM

Feb 2019
Idc what anyone on here or r/anime says, Fairy gone was freaking amazing. Maryla best girl. The action in this episode was amazing, great fights, great emotion, I genuinely couldn't take my eyes from the screen. That Ray Dawn twist came out of nowhere for me. I hate how we have to wait until October for the second cour. Hopefully they will have learnt from a lot of their errors in the first cour and make improvements to bring more people in to enjoy the show.

Stopping the incessant name and location drops would be helpful, fixing the direction(weird cuts and camera angles) would also be good. Other than that, art style was top notch, art was top notch, solid **8/10** for me, don't care what anyone on here says, I watched it every sunday and was not disappointed at all.
Jun 25, 2019 3:53 PM

Feb 2019
elementex said:

because it was good.
Jun 25, 2019 3:54 PM

Feb 2019
AquaShldEXE said:
Finally this show is getting good again. Maybe. We'll see. A few of the mistakes from the second half have been rectified, and we sure did slog through a lot of nonsense to get where we are. I don't see how people are saying this finale doesn't feel like a season finale, because a grand battle and a quenched rebellion are a pretty fitting end to the arcs leading up to this point. I really enjoyed the action in this finale, and really liked the scene with Ray Dawn(if only it was a little longer and we saw him fight), just kinda wish Beevee wasn't Mr Super Cool Anime Man Dodging Bullets Blocking with Sword Pain Doesn't Affect Him LOL, as it really takes away from the groundedness of the fights I'm used to in this show. I do like the bittersweet victory, though, as that's often how it turns out in war.

Episodes 1-5: 9/10
Episodes 6-11: 4/10
Finale: 8/10
Overall: 7/10

This show still has potential; I just hope it keeps focus in the second season. For season 2, Fairy Gone needs to 1. focus on the main characters and not 3 different side plots with characters just introduced for one episode; 2. go into greater detail about the fairies and what exactly is contained in the Black Fairy Tome; 3. focus on the action, which has yet to be as good as episodes 1-5; and 4. have a satisfying main arc because at the moment, the rebellion has been stopped and the one person who could've killed the emperor has chosen to remain loyal.

finally, a man of culture.
Jun 25, 2019 7:19 PM

Feb 2014
This is so.. i dont know... random, confusing, boring and empty.

Sincerely, what was making me keeping watching this show was the relationship between Veronica and Marlyn, I mean... I wanted to see the outcome of it, but then after 4 episodes Veronica vanishes from the show (she'll probably appears in the 2nd season, which would be the only reason to watch it).

4/10

TechOtakuJun 25, 2019 7:27 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Gone Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2019

51 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Feb 18, 2022 9:11 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2019

65 by JaniSIr »»
Jan 23, 2022 7:18 AM

» Is this worth watching?

removed-user - Oct 7, 2021

6 by Pangolin44 »»
Nov 3, 2021 8:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2019

51 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:20 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

40 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.