Forum Settings
Forums

In what scenario would you like your first kiss to happen?

New
Jun 7, 2019 5:14 AM

Mar 2013
In what scenario would you like your first kiss to happen with your fated person?
I want my first kiss to be romantic >o< thinking to have scenario inside an airplane confessing his love and dedication to pursue me kyaaaaaaaaah lol though I don't have one.
nahnah07Jun 7, 2019 5:33 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 7, 2019 5:25 AM
Jul 2018
kiss from a
walk back home
from like
the city
or something.
Jun 7, 2019 6:23 AM
Oct 2018
In some dark mountain cave

--
Jun 7, 2019 6:53 AM

Nov 2016
I would like for it to happen within my lifetime.

In a dark and dirty alleyway that reeks of garbage and human filth so that we never idealize each other or our relationship, and stick with the notion that every moment is what we make of it.
Jun 7, 2019 7:11 AM

Aug 2012
In the most bourgeois scenario possible. I haven't always been or meant to be the flamboyant kind of person. I settle for the little things that are able to keep me content. So I guess after a dinner or when I drop my non-existent kissee home.
Jun 7, 2019 7:23 AM

Dec 2013
Err... Too late for speculation. My first kiss was given to me by my bf when he congratulated me for my birthday.
Jun 7, 2019 7:27 AM

Jul 2014
A scenario where its the one I actually want to kiss... but alas, reality is not so sweet, got my first kiss from someone I didn't like.. just remembering how it happened still gives me the chills.
Jun 7, 2019 7:35 AM

Apr 2019
In our wedding, but sadly that's not possible anymore

Jun 7, 2019 7:49 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
I've always wondered whether that "first kiss" thing is the PG-13 version of "losing one's virginity" or do people actually care about their first kiss that much.

Anyway, a bit too late to ask me that. I wish it was a bit longer and less awkward.
Jun 7, 2019 7:52 AM

Jan 2009
already kissed a hooker, beggars like me cannot be choosers about a perfect scenario like that that is
Jun 7, 2019 8:01 AM

Mar 2019
149597871 said:
I've always wondered whether that "first kiss" thing is the PG-13 version of "losing one's virginity" or do people actually care about their first kiss that much.

Anyway, a bit too late to ask me that. I wish it was a bit longer and less awkward.
I don't even care much about losing my virginity — at the very least I can't remember how or even with whom it happened.

Don't remember my first kiss either. Apparently I remember my first kiss with a specific person; I just don't remember that it was the first but he insists that was the first time and the descriptions match so I'll take his word for it.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Jun 7, 2019 8:03 AM

Nov 2017
I would've liked mine with the Eiffel Tower in view. Mayne, that was actually possible at one point *le sigh*. Mine wasn't anything like the movies unfortunately, lol
Jun 7, 2019 8:28 AM
Feb 2017
I've never thought about it that much to care.
Jun 7, 2019 8:34 AM
Jul 2018
149597871 said:

Sort of, yeah. I always looked forward to my first kiss before it happened. The first kiss is never as good as it’s built up to be though. Funnily enough, people often say the same about sex.
Jun 7, 2019 8:43 AM

Oct 2012
My first kiss happened in my girlfriend's bedroom, but if I had the choice, I'd have to admit I'd want it to be very cheesy.
Like on a ferris wheel or during a full moon.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Jun 7, 2019 8:59 AM

Jun 2010
i'm a practising believer so it has to be after we're married lol
idk where and i'm not sure if it's because i'm not a very imaginative or dreamy woman to begin with; never really thought about that. or maybe i'm not a teenager anymore? lol
as long as it's somewhere private and quiet with just us i guess :>
Jun 7, 2019 9:15 AM
Jul 2018
I mean, it should be a sweet and calm moment, but don't over romanticize this.
Jun 7, 2019 10:29 AM

Feb 2012
My first kiss happened in the car when boyfriend dropped me off after a date. I wish I wasn't so confused about what was happening lol.
Jun 7, 2019 11:34 AM

Mar 2017
Mine was in a graveyard with my girlfriend when i was 12? maybe 13
Jun 7, 2019 11:35 AM

Oct 2018
Anywhere so long as it's a french one.~

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Jun 7, 2019 1:01 PM

Jun 2015
my first kiss was with a boy at summercamp by the pool
Jun 7, 2019 1:10 PM

Jul 2014
It was during a Halloween party at an alternative nightclub and honestly I don't think I'd change a thing about it. Shame I never saw the girl again though. We really clicked.
LoveLikeBloodJun 7, 2019 1:13 PM
Take care of yourself

Jun 7, 2019 5:48 PM

Feb 2019
Kind of really late to fantasize about this, but my first kiss was so awkward I wish it could be redone, but it was what it was, whatever that was.

Don't overthink it if you've never done it, specially if you're really young, because it will probably suck and have no meaning in your life afterwards. "Firsts" are quite idealized deep down, unless you're one of those people who vow to only have one person as a romantic partner in their lives. In that case, I can see "firsts" being meaningful.

First time having sex as well. It will probably be so embarassing you'll just wanna do it again to erase that memory out of your mind. But the good thing is it does get better and become more meaningful as you mature and start really connecting with the people you're with, all the while not being overly-conscious of it being "the first time", what will only make it less awkward.
Jun 7, 2019 6:10 PM

Sep 2014
as long as special anime music plays in the background at the same time it happens, I will be happy with it.
Jun 7, 2019 6:34 PM

Feb 2016
honestly, any other than from my uncle
“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jun 7, 2019 6:40 PM

Dec 2015
I had my first kiss in an under 18's nightclub with a girl who I didn't know and who's name I never bothered to learn.
Sometimes I feel empty on the inside but then I just ignore it and suddenly everything is ok
Jun 7, 2019 6:42 PM

Oct 2015
If I already had my first one should I just tell it?
Jun 7, 2019 6:44 PM

Dec 2015
Nightmare21st said:
If I already had my first one should I just tell it?

Yes, and include all the details. No amount of gross intimate detail is too much.
Jun 7, 2019 6:45 PM

Jan 2014
I had mine years ago, It was in my brothers room from my bf at the time...It was super awkward but thats life. Obviously I wish it was like some shoujo romance where we have a deep conversation on a beach while fireworks and a nice soundtrack plays with sparkles everywhere. And when we lean in for the kiss we bump noses and laugh then have a hella passionate kiss. At least I can pretend. Lmao
☆・。・。☆・(* ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~Aphotic ☆・。・。☆・゜
Jun 7, 2019 7:01 PM

Dec 2016
Yeaaaah... first kiss, first makeout session first grope session all on my highschool gfs best friends bed. Oh, don't look at me like that, she was there also, with her bf (the best friendo). Not that I was paying much attention to them, like at all. We just kissed and sparkas and electricity and shit so we went at each other and BAAAAAAM! Make out session son. Easy to get practice when you make out with somebody for like two hours. Tongue was involved kiddos. Wouldný change it.
Jun 7, 2019 8:03 PM

Mar 2008
I..I want to kiss a girl I am in love with or vice versa and have her smile at me and we can just hold eachother and gaze into eachothers eyes enjoying eachothers company and keep kissing eachother ^///^
Jun 7, 2019 8:20 PM

Sep 2018
You know, I’m not a very romantic person. I’m almost 16, and I’m honestly scared to kiss anyone, let alone be in love. I’m just shy and not comfortable with myself. But I’d imagine, a good kiss would be after a fun night of hanging out, or maybe when we’re comfy and cozy inside a house, and it’s just the two of us. Maybe someday I’ll get to experience a good first kiss, but I think I could also be fine just being alone. Who knows.
Jun 7, 2019 8:38 PM

Dec 2015
Soverign said:
Yeaaaah... first kiss, first makeout session first grope session all on my highschool gfs best friends bed. Oh, don't look at me like that, she was there also, with her bf (the best friendo). Not that I was paying much attention to them, like at all. We just kissed and sparkas and electricity and shit so we went at each other and BAAAAAAM! Make out session son. Easy to get practice when you make out with somebody for like two hours. Tongue was involved kiddos. Wouldný change it.

ah, it's weird nonsense like this that makes me stick around MAL.
Jun 7, 2019 8:52 PM

Dec 2016
Bobby2Hands said:
Soverign said:

ah, it's weird nonsense like this that makes me stick around MAL.

What is weird or nonsensical about it? She had to lie to her parents that I was her friends brother, cuz they didn't want their little princess to be dating. Her friends single pill addicted mom was... more permissive. So we had to sneak around like that. It obviously left me with some fond memories. hence why I wouldn't change it, even though it was less than ideal. To be honest I don't even remember how we kissed the first time, just that it was amazing as fuck. We made out for like a few weeks before we moved on from petting through jeans and grinding and whatnot. Then we, you know had sex. First few times was shit. Then it was amazing hand holding kissing sex.
Jun 8, 2019 3:47 AM
Nov 2015
My first kiss was at a party and I didn't rlly know the guy, not very romantic but nonetheless. I guess my ideal setting would be out in nature, on a date, or just somewhere romantic you know :)) Hope your dream comes true <3
Jun 8, 2019 1:09 PM

Nov 2018
Laying in a field out in the country... with a beautiful star-speckled sky and nothing but peace and happiness, then slowly locking in for a kiss :3
Jun 9, 2019 12:32 AM

Mar 2014
already spent it though. my first kiss was not very "woah!", i took her home, we kissed before she went inside and then we continued sexting like what every youngster do -__-
Jun 9, 2019 12:54 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I...?? I guess I've been kissed a few times because I played spin the bottle once with my high school's GSA...? They were all just really quick pecks on the lips, but still.
People tell me that doesn't count, though I kinda do though I wish it didn't because I kinda really dislike the dude that ended up kissing me first.

If, for some reason, that doesn't count then I guess I'd like to maybe have my first kiss to be with someone who isn't just someone I'm playing spin the bottle with. Like kissing someone who actually likes me would be pretty ideal. I'm not expecting anything great. I also hope it's not like some drunken kiss or a douchebag kiss. I don't ask for much.

I had an acquaintance who, upon learning someone hadn't had their first kiss, gave them a big smooch and was like, "IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL". Hopefully it's not something like that either.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jun 9, 2019 1:35 AM

Jun 2016
....i'm too old to still be using this site.
Jun 9, 2019 2:23 AM

Oct 2015
Romantic feelings... can't relate.
Jun 9, 2019 2:28 AM

Mar 2019
Kissed some girl I met at a school dance when I was 15. It was alright.

Your first kiss isn't a very big deal. If you fuck it up it doesn't matter. I'm 21 now and I never really hear anyone talk about their first kiss. Honestly, your first time having sex will probably be pretty awkward and weird too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2019 2:29 AM

Aug 2015
Happened accidentally with my male friend when i was in class 2.It was rainy day while we were standing in line waiting to go home i slipped and kissed him in cheek and he told teacher. Sadly he died by drowning in river 4/5 years ago.
Jun 10, 2019 5:15 PM

Jul 2016
Meh, do not really care for such stuff
Jun 10, 2019 5:21 PM

Oct 2013
My first kiss was on my 15th birthday, and I was at a concert. A drunk gay man came up and kissed me. If I could redo my first kiss, it's more humorous than anything, then I would like it to be after a wonderful night out and how it is in the movies. That would be wonderful!
Jun 10, 2019 5:26 PM
Nov 2017
Cant remember with whom my first kiss even was with, so not applicable
Jun 10, 2019 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
I prefer for it to be with a girl but you know beggars can’t be choosers
Jun 10, 2019 6:05 PM

Apr 2015
ok but if im straight and i was kissed by someone of the same gender does that count as a first kiss or nah because if it does mine has been stolen away from me ;----(
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Jun 11, 2019 1:03 PM

Apr 2016
I was kissed by the jerkiest of the jerks while we were walking home from school in the rain and he kind of forced his way under my umbrella. I believe it was the last day of school and I was around 14? 15? Something like that.

Nevertheless, I'm taking it back since all of the people I've kissed so far were trash.
Jun 11, 2019 5:48 PM

Feb 2017
ive already been kissed. it was bad. my ideal kiss would be someone kidnapping me, sawing off my head with a handsaw while im conscious and thrashing around and begging, and finally lifting my severed head by the hair and kissing my slackened, bile-covered lips.

sorry if that was too mushy >//.//<
Jun 11, 2019 7:08 PM

Oct 2012
I'm too single never had a boyfriend that I can't even imagine that.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 6 hours ago

24 by tsukareru »»
2 minutes ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

23 by cosmosreceiver »»
5 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

22 by tsukareru »»
20 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Yesterday

16 by DesuMaiden »»
49 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

34 by DesuMaiden »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.