Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2018 1:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, Dabi is back. Along with him, some other villains made an appearance too and we got to know more about Jin too.

Also really interesting to see Overhaul making an appearance. The episode was okay, nothing too exciting with some comedy gags here and there. Hello Big Three!

Stark700Sep 22, 2018 7:12 AM
Sep 22, 2018 2:38 AM

Apr 2014
Kenjiro tsuda as overhaul is pretty im alright with the decision, he seema like a good fit
All in all pretty good episode
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Sep 22, 2018 3:14 AM

Mar 2018
Well I expected a superior level of detail for Overhaul's first appearance, I like his voice a lot but that rotating shot was not really well done.

However I love everything they did fot Tintin's introduction, his theme song suits his character perfectly.

This episode was cool and probably like the next (and sadly last) one is only there to set up the forth season.
Sep 22, 2018 3:23 AM

Sep 2014
And I wished it was Takahiro Sakurai who would voice Overhaul lol I really like Kenjiro Tsuda's voice but he sounds way too old to fit here imo but I guess it will grow on me eventually. We saw a bit from Twice and how he developed his dissociative identity disorder due to his Quirk. And we finally got The Big Three's debut.

Only one episode and the end of the season...
Sep 22, 2018 3:26 AM

Nov 2015
Oh-no. Were diving into this arc already. A.k.a. the worst arc of MHA and Overhaul is the worst villian too.

Can't wait for complaints in season 4
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Sep 22, 2018 3:30 AM

Feb 2018
I didn't really like overhaul in the manga but at least we ll get to see the big three. The ost when they first showed up was pretty great and i can't wait for class 1a to get their asses kicked.
Sep 22, 2018 3:42 AM

Aug 2017
Old_School_Akira said:
Oh-no. Were diving into this arc already. A.k.a. the worst arc of MHA and Overhaul is the worst villian too.

Oh please stop over exaggerating. The Overhaul Arc while it had flaws (because of course nothing is perfect) was a fine arc with tons of good moments & Overhaul himself was well-done leading villain.

Besides the complaints of the arc was primarily due to how long it was in the original weekly format which will undoubtedly be fixed when it actually gets animated.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Sep 22, 2018 3:52 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I love Twice, I was really waiting for him weeks ago but still glad we got him; biggest problem with the anime though is that the villain segments especially have the same lighting and flat coloring when they should be darker and much more dramatic shading imo.

Kinda still shocked were diving into Internship so early but Mirio sounds exactly how I imagined, we didn't get to hear Nejire or Tamaki huh,

For anyone who doesn't know already . . .

Togata Mirio will be voiced by Tarusuke Shingaki
Tamaki Amajiki will be voiced by Yuuto Uemura
Nejire Hadou will be voiced by Kiyono Yasuno

Excited for Overhaul a bit but lmao some shots in today's episode were extremely ugly, come back Sakura.
Sep 22, 2018 3:52 AM

Nov 2014
Old_School_Akira said:

Oh god shut up.
The next arc is a great one that introduces some of the best characters and gives some people the character development they need, also giving minor characters the time to shine, and the specific part of the final battle in the end was the only time I cried while reading it in the manga. Oh, it also explains why hero needs capes.

So, anime-onlys don't listen to this fool. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
Sep 22, 2018 3:54 AM

Oct 2017
This episode was great! It had so many funny moments lol.

Sep 22, 2018 3:58 AM

Sep 2014
TFW Mirio steals Bakugo's theme while he is absent lmao
Sep 22, 2018 4:04 AM

May 2014
Only one more episode left, i'm going to miss watching this. It's exciting to finally see the big three, they're all such great characters.
Sep 22, 2018 4:12 AM

Dec 2016
Am I the only one who dislikes Mirio's voice? I was expecting a more lively voice.
War really is cruel, heh?Whether you win or not, you always lose more than you gain.
The victor can still console themselves by counting their gains,
but the defeated can only count everything they've lost.
-Kondo Isao-
Sep 22, 2018 4:24 AM

Jan 2018
Dang I'm hyped to see more of the big three, I've heard a lot about Mirio.
Sep 22, 2018 4:44 AM

Sep 2018
My boy is here! <3, he's gonna save us all <3!
Sep 22, 2018 4:45 AM

Apr 2017
how dare they mangle Overhaul's opening line. It's "You guys have an illness. Illnesses must be cured" not "You guys are sick. You need to get better."

That's a huge difference. Kind of messes with his character.

Sep 22, 2018 5:07 AM

Nov 2016
The Mirio hype is real ! I hope they'll announce the 4th season soon xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 22, 2018 5:09 AM

Aug 2016
Enter the best character after All Might, that face still catches me out though, what was he thinking giving him that face, lmfao.

As someone who finds MHA as fun, but isn't swept into the flow of overhype and finds it can be over-praised, I can honestly say the next arc is it's best for me. It's the first time the manga breaks from following it's predecessors and does it's own thing. Plus for people who don't like a certain character, it's a nice break where he is barely in it and other characters get a spotlight. So anime only watchers should look forward to next season and not listen to the naysayers.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Sep 22, 2018 5:09 AM

Jan 2009
oh there will still be a next episode which will show the quirk of Mirio get hype!
Sep 22, 2018 5:13 AM
Jul 2017
This ep was hype! Dabi! Twice! Overhaul. They are all intense.
Sep 22, 2018 5:16 AM

Dec 2013
Learning more about a world without All Might from a new perspective was very interesting.

I’m so happy to see Mirio getting an introduction.
Sep 22, 2018 5:24 AM

Feb 2014
Twice got quite a good chunk of screentime, showcasing his personal struggles without his mask on, to seeing the increasing number of villains coming crimes in the city. Dabi is taking down those who are useless and the same goes for the new villain, Overhaul. His design looks intimidating.

Mirio, a 3rd year of U.A looks to be copied and pasted out from Tintin's adventures, but with a majorly beefed-up body. The way his face just stuck out of the wall was creepy, but funny at the same time.

And, of course, Monoma appears again, being a dick as usual and he also took advantage of a transfer student's weak knowledge of Japanese in a way that was hilarious. XD

I'm pretty hyped to see more of the Big Three next time, as the preview looks to be exciting. =)
Sep 22, 2018 5:36 AM

Feb 2013
Twice is crazy!
Poor Deku, he missed going to class.
Sep 22, 2018 5:40 AM

Apr 2016
What is up with these new character designs. One of the guys looks like a hybrid of Allmight and Tintin and the other looks like discount sasuke .-.
Sep 22, 2018 5:43 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Oh, a nice casual episode after a while.
Lol, it sure caught me off guard though since I was expecting a lot more action this episode too!

Introduction of the Big Three and Overhaul was quick and right off the bat but what was up with the prolonged struggles of twice? Honestly though, I found it to be a little hilarious of sorts, so I’m completely fine with that. Moreover, we get to see more of overpowered Dabi which was pretty cool.
Back to the school, though, looks like Midoriya’s absence has only made him all the more serious so that’s good. I found it really funny how the blonde senior, unsurprisingly one of the Big Three, made his introduction to Midoriya. Midoriya must have really been perplexed by all that, xD. Also, that little segment with the transfer student was hilarious, I hope we get to see more of her in the next season!

I’m looking forward to the next episode, I mean just the title of the Episode is enough to catch my attention.

It seems like we’re in for a season finale next week, so here’s to hoping Season 3 finishes off on a high note and we get an announcement for a Season 4 in the near future!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 22, 2018 5:45 AM

Jun 2014
It was nice to learn a little more about Twice's personal life so that we know more about him beyond him just being a villain.

We also got introduced to some new characters that will play a major role in the next arc. Mirio and Overhaul stand out as the two highlights. Also, Kenjiro Tsuda isn't a bad choice for Overhaul's VA, but I was definitely expecting Takahiro Sakurai. Like, he was literally the only person I had in mind.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 22, 2018 5:51 AM

Mar 2018
Seeing Mirio's smile makes me smile

BobDedSep 22, 2018 5:56 AM
Sep 22, 2018 6:31 AM

Nov 2011
When Twice was introduced I really liked I'm. I thought he was funny and thats all that I needed. NOW they made him even better!!! I really like Twice now.

So I guess this All Might clone has powers close to All Might?

This should be an interesting arc.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 22, 2018 6:34 AM
May 2016
This season could have ended with the tease of Overhaul and Big three, i don't know why they are doing another episode.
Sep 22, 2018 6:34 AM

Dec 2017
cant wait till people say the new crap villain is genius
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Sep 22, 2018 6:39 AM

Aug 2017
Botan-Chan45 said:

He ain't no genius but he certainly is a fine villain.

Plus you really shouldn't assume they are crap when they have just been introduced.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Sep 22, 2018 6:46 AM

Jul 2017
MY BOY LEMILLIOM FINALLY SHOWS UP HYPE
Sep 22, 2018 6:49 AM
May 2017
I’m not lying I screamed when chisaki entered the screen. My parents got so mad at meXD
Sep 22, 2018 6:58 AM

Dec 2017
Slimcoder said:
Botan-Chan45 said:

He ain't no genius but he certainly is a fine villain.

Plus you really shouldn't assume they are crap when they have just been introduced.
or if i already read the manga, just saying
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Sep 22, 2018 7:14 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Oh yeah, introducing a couple of new characters is just what this show needed. Way to go, bnha, way to go.
Sep 22, 2018 7:19 AM

Aug 2017
Yeee this episode was pretty cool. Got to see a bit of Twice’s past. He seems like a pretty interesting villain and still reminds me of Deadpool XD

Also got to see that villain Overhaul. He didn’t really have much of a first impression on me but I heard he’s one of the best villains in bnha so we’ll see.

I loved that we saw class 2-A again! Yaaa Shinsou! He’s been working out huh. Aww idk who that horned girl is but she is sooo cute! I hope we’ll see more of her soon!

Lol’d at Kaminari petting Ojiro’s tail omg. And that dog hero was priceless XD

And we finally get to meet the big three! So they’re the top students in UA...well I already love that Mirio guy. Seems like he has some type of phasing quirk?
Florent3571 said:
However I love everything they did fot Tintin's introduction, his theme song suits his character perfectly.

Lol I was thinking Lucas from smash bros at first but Tintin fits too!

And there’s only one episode left...
Sep 22, 2018 7:28 AM

Mar 2016
About time. Hope season 4 doesn't get the atrocious treatment this season got in its first and third arc. Please be 2-cour with 3 arcs. Can't wait for the good stuff to arrive.
In other fronts, I always thought that Mirio's eyes where black and not blue. And that Hado was blond... LOL
Sep 22, 2018 7:46 AM

Sep 2017
Just have to say.. That face is hilarious!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2018 7:53 AM

Mar 2015
Don't trust anyone not even yourself

Also VAULTBOY TINTIN HYPE
Sep 22, 2018 8:05 AM

Jul 2017
Average episode. Nothing that interesting other than the Big Three showing up.
Sep 22, 2018 8:19 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

It was really cool to see the little segment about Twice, they changed up the order since it actually appears before All Might and All for One's conversation but I guess this was a much more fitting place to put it in. I feel like Overhaul's introduction felt a little more menacing in the manga, maybe cause of the artwork it had.

That Hound Dog speech. xD

Hahahaha, I love how Mineta and Sero were teasing Bakugou. Priceless. XD

Loved Deku's zeal when he announced that he was gonna try his hardest to catch up. :)

Pip-Boy-Tin-Tin-Mirio's introduction was fantastic, loved it. Hype! XD

Nejire. <3
I never realized she had Blue hair though, for some reason For some reason, I always thought she was yellow/blonde. XD

Finale next week, hope there's an S4 announcement.

Edit: Forgot that I wanted to post this,
The Big 3 in all their glory
Lelouch0202Sep 22, 2018 8:27 PM
Sep 22, 2018 8:30 AM

Dec 2014
well the heck it started of with the winner side of the story.... things are escalating and final episode to go
Sep 22, 2018 8:55 AM

Jan 2014
damn, so for the next season it's gonna all about Overhaul arc, which is the best arc for Deku rising.

and this season gonna be ended with Deku vs TINTIN aka Mirio
Sep 22, 2018 9:14 AM
Apr 2017
Isn´t the new villain Overhaul just a rehash o Dabi? That´s the impression I got from him.
Sep 22, 2018 9:18 AM

Nov 2017
Ohooo!!! More assholes coming up!!! Nice, nice!!!
Sep 22, 2018 9:23 AM

Jul 2015
New guy looks like All Might. Can't wait to see his quirk.
Sep 22, 2018 9:27 AM

May 2017
dabi is so badass.

the biggu sree look cool, i wanna see more of them.

next week is the final ep :o
Sep 22, 2018 9:35 AM
Aug 2018
This ep was super hype
Sep 22, 2018 9:44 AM

Jul 2016
Only one episode left ;-(

Season 4 (if it's 25 episodes) probably will cover up until the 183, hopefully.

Yosakusan said:
Isn´t the new villain Overhaul just a rehash o Dabi? That´s the impression I got from him.

His quirk isn't fire-related if that's what you're thinking.
Sep 22, 2018 10:10 AM

Feb 2014
Lemillion hype is here!! He's gonna save all. Why? Coz he's here!!
Best Boy, Cool Guy, Symbol of Courage is here!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

121 by MrGuz »»
Apr 25, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

51 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

43 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

169 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

230 by Vindicater »»
Apr 13, 6:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.