Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Feb 22, 2015 8:34 AM

Nov 2013
Very pleasing visuals/OST. I think they handled the topic of suicide quite deftly in this one, although it did feel at times that the author was using his characters as a platform for his own babbling. Like he's having a conversation with himself lol.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Mar 8, 2015 12:15 PM

Dec 2013
Ehhh? That was weird.
I hated how uneven the sound was. Dialogues were so quiet while some OST was very loud.
Great art and animation was the only good thing in this movie.
Shiki also has a potential, I hope the other movies are better.
Mar 10, 2015 10:43 AM
Oct 2014
Not gonna lie, this was a little confusing in terms of plot. As far as themes go, it was done fairly well. The visuals and OST were brilliant. I like Shiki already. Touko too.

Hopefully the next movie clears some things up. 7/10
Mar 16, 2015 2:15 PM

Aug 2009
I don't know what I expected... but definitely not ghosts.
The visuals were very pretty and I liked the aura of maturity surrounding the characters.
The story was confusing as hell, however. "Flight?" "Fly?" What?
But best of all: the soundtrack.
6.5/10 (I might change this later once the plot line begins to make sense)
Mar 16, 2015 2:34 PM
Jun 2014
k0k0 said:
The visuals were very pretty and I liked the aura of maturity surrounding the characters.

You will probably enjoy this series, it is fantastic and all your questions will slowly be answered :)
Just keep watching in airing order since it is intended to create confusion until a certain point of the story.
KnK has also a really high rewatch value since there are so many small hints and details you usually don't pay attention to because of the confusing story.
dont_ask_me_idkMar 16, 2015 2:38 PM
Mar 16, 2015 3:46 PM

Aug 2009
xcllnt said:
k0k0 said:

You will probably enjoy this series, it is fantastic and all your questions will slowly be answered :)
Just keep watching in airing order since it is intended to create confusion until a certain point of the story.
KnK has also a really high rewatch value since there are so many small hints and details you usually don't pay attention to because of the confusing story.

So I've been told about the muddled plot line in the first few movies. I hope that resolves soon. Don't worry, it's the airing order I'm watching it in. Trying to keep track of all the events you don't understand can be a bit taxing to the memory, though. So far so good, however!
Mar 28, 2015 1:32 PM

Nov 2014
Rewatched the movie after many years.

Mar 30, 2015 7:19 AM
Jul 2014
We don't choose our path deciding on the sins we carry, but instead must carry our sins on the path we choose.
Good one!
Apr 2, 2015 2:10 AM

Jan 2015
The story is so interesting.

so many visuals and ost moments that reminded me of fate (like the moon shot, the yellow raincoat she wore looked so similar to sabers, and the ost tracks were on point).

I give this an 8/10.

cant wait to watch the next movie. hype.

shiki's hilarious.

edit: holy shit, at the end of the credits, toukou smokes the same cigarettes as Natalia from Fate/Zero. pretty damn sweet.
GrapekiwiApr 2, 2015 2:15 AM
Apr 19, 2015 5:25 PM

Jan 2014
I think it was a great start, hopefully the next one contains a little bit more of action.
May 25, 2015 5:23 PM

Oct 2013
Way better then I was expecting it to be, still got a lot questions to be answered but hey it's the first movie can't complain.

Great OST, Art/Animation and Characters.

Jun 17, 2015 8:21 AM

Jun 2015
Confusing plot, but I found myself too immersed into the beautiful visuals and orgasmic OST to even complain about it.
"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then why not live beautifully until the end?"- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama
Jun 20, 2015 6:30 PM

Feb 2015
Well it looked pretty....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2015 10:01 PM
Jun 2013
If glasses-lad's soul was taken by hospitalized-girl, why didn't Shiki just go to the building and kill her immediately? What were they doing while he was comatose and girls were killing themselves?

In addition to all this, there is no way the police wouldn't have set up a watch on that building if girls kept on jumping off it. I don't understand.

Is any of this explained later on, did I miss it, or is that just the way things are?
Jun 22, 2015 10:14 PM

Sep 2011
Vox_Populi said:
If glasses-lad's soul was taken by hospitalized-girl, why didn't Shiki just go to the building and kill her immediately? What were they doing while he was comatose and girls were killing themselves?

In addition to all this, there is no way the police wouldn't have set up a watch on that building if girls kept on jumping off it. I don't understand.

Is any of this explained later on, did I miss it, or is that just the way things are?

They weren't entirely sure as to what would happen with Mikiya (hence why Touko confronted Kirie in person just to be sure) and when Shiki did try to confront Kirie in the Fujou Building the first time, she was beaten pretty badly. The police did cordon off the area, though it didn't seem like they put people out to watch over it.
Jun 30, 2015 8:33 PM
Jun 2013
ronri said:
Vox_Populi said:

They weren't entirely sure as to what would happen with Mikiya (hence why Touko confronted Kirie in person just to be sure) and when Shiki did try to confront Kirie in the Fujou Building the first time, she was beaten pretty badly. The police did cordon off the area, though it didn't seem like they put people out to watch over it.

Ah, well. Thanks for the response. The police thing definitely is weird.
Jul 2, 2015 10:02 AM

Feb 2015
Interesting enough and the concept of flying and floating with relation to suicide was cool.
Jul 12, 2015 1:05 AM

Oct 2014
5/10 for me. It was really slow and barely anything happened. I mean if you take two anime episodes out of any series, you'd get four times more content than what happened in this one movie. I can't justify giving this movie any higher than 6/10, but I am interested in watching the rest.
Aug 2, 2015 3:32 PM

May 2014
While I do not mind the lack of details or character development, I honestly think the pacing for knk1 is too slow. This would have been better split in two episodes, though as it is they could have shaved 15 minutes and made this more watchable.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Aug 13, 2015 2:24 AM

Jul 2013
Incredibly confusing and anticlimatic. I hope the next movies are better.

One question: why did Shiki saw 8 "ghosts" at the building in the first part of the movie if at that point in time there were only 5 girls that suicided?
Aug 13, 2015 4:43 AM

Sep 2011
Lacertoss said:
One question: why did Shiki saw 8 "ghosts" at the building in the first part of the movie if at that point in time there were only 5 girls that suicided?

The 8th "ghost" is Kirie herself, but the ghosts were essentially the souls of those that Kirie had been abducting, taking on the form of ghostly apparitions while basically serving as afterimages of sorts. It was explained in the movie that these apparitions operated outside of time, hence why Shiki could see 8 even though it hadn't reached that point yet (basically a supernatural premonition of what's to come).
Aug 26, 2015 7:19 AM

Apr 2014
It was fine BUT im giving it the benefit of the doubt that jumping around chronologicaly is going to pay off in future installments. I hate it when writers screw around with phases of a story when utilising conventional methods would work just as well, Either they've seen too much Pulp Fiction or they have to artificially manufacture intrigue for a lukewarm idea. This has potential and I note that the author is quite renown.
Sep 1, 2015 12:27 PM

Jul 2014
Really good characters and animation was lovely. The story seemed rather dark and interesting, also the sounds were amazing. One thing that i didn't like was the story was very random and hard to follow at times i hope the next few episodes clear it up a bit.(I may have to rewatch it at a later time) Anyway a 7.5 for me.
Sep 13, 2015 1:49 AM

Nov 2011
I hadn't really thought about it before, at least not in the sense that this movie portrays it, that there are people out there who are alone, unloved, driven to despair... and who then through that end up hurting themselves as well as others without fully realizing the damage they are doing.

This movie was very heavy, and very tragic. It was heartbreaking to see Kirie end up committing suicide as well.

I don't usually care for an atmosphere like this, nor would this be the type of show I would recommend to most, but I think given everything that happened in this movie it may be worth investigating this series further. I'm not quite sure how to describe it.

I think I was able to follow along with what was happening better than most in this topic despite also being completely new to this series.
Sep 20, 2015 10:43 AM

Aug 2013
Hazuk4shii said:
Ehhh? That was weird.
I hated how uneven the sound was. Dialogues were so quiet while some OST was very loud

This! It was annoying as hell.
Animation... Too much 3D and CG for me so I can't say, that it was good.
Story.... Interesting, I think that I need watch all movies for understanding whole thing, so... Time to watch 2nd.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 24, 2015 1:06 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Impressive visuals and great OST, but like many I*m confused by the story. I'm hoping things will become clearer in the next couple of films.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 27, 2015 3:44 AM

Aug 2012
Each frame gave me a mini-orgasm, and then music was giving me another one. That was a pleasant combination of a detailed and beautiful art with a nice music.
The story is characterised by a phrase "this sounds like something from a cheap novel". Hopefully it gets better. I liked the interactions between the main characters though.
Nov 4, 2015 9:23 PM

Feb 2015
oh wow the ost was really good in this one. i really like the flute version of the re-appearing theme in the hospital.

8/10, it was ok. i just can't wait for the movie that was premiered at the end of 4. i'm really tapping my fingers about it because it looks so interesting.

and oh wow shiki blushed at the end! it looked very cute on her.
TomDayNov 4, 2015 9:28 PM
Dec 6, 2015 12:38 PM

Oct 2015
The audiovisuals were stunning. The opening was particularly mesmerising and powerful.

Story-wise, I thought it was thrilling and intriguing. My only issues were that events needed narrating by Touko to be really understood, and I'm still not sure how that sick girl ended up flying (or was it floating?)

But I will reserve judgement 'til after I've watched all of the series, as I felt this one was really supposed to be introductory/a bit of a tease.

On its own, 7/10.
Dec 12, 2015 5:28 AM

Aug 2014
Both the OST and visuals/art were quite good, Shiki is interesting for sure but the story felt slightly confusing. Overall a 7/10, looking forward to what the other movies will be bringing.
Dec 29, 2015 3:09 AM

Mar 2015
Decided to do a KnK rewatch and yesterday I finally got around to watching it,and I for to say that this movie is way better on a rewatch when you already know about Shiki's power and the relationships betwen the characters.Finally understood the whole thing about flying and floating and noticed that Asagami Fujino was,didn't catch that on my first watch,and some forshadowing for the main bad guy .

The visuals and animation were as amazing as I remembered them,and I absolutely loved the ending theme.

Now to movie two.
Rogue22Dec 29, 2015 3:14 AM
Dec 29, 2015 7:49 PM
Jul 2018
Beautiful art and animation. Music was great in that action scene but sometimes felt weird... Anime-only right here, so I found the movie a bit confusing. 7/10 Looking forward to watch the next movie.
Jan 3, 2016 3:35 AM

Dec 2014
Good movie, the showdown of femc vs the spirit thingies...

Too bad blind girl chose the easy way out....

Femc was cute when she blushed. :3

Also the femdoc is the same one from Fate/extra?
testamentKAISERJan 3, 2016 3:37 AM
Jan 14, 2016 11:35 AM

Aug 2014
I liked the art , OST similar to Fate series .
Watching this after movie 5 and 7 lol .
Ryougi is awesome .
Average movie (overall)
Jan 21, 2016 4:33 PM

Nov 2015
Wow, that was a really good movie/episode! My respects. They really knew how to transmit flawlessly the emotions, sensations and feelings with that excellent visual section. The sound (music and FX) was really awesome, I felt so absorbed in the moment, be quiet or top action.

I started to watch this without knowing what it was about, you know, to keep the excitement. While I was watching it I was learning every bit, baby steps. I love that mystery feeling, the feeling that you don't know anything, that you don't understand, and asking "Why" often. Each minute I wanted to know more and more.

I'm really going to give it a nice 8, maybe 9 to other movies since I know there will be plot twists, even more when the next one is chronologically before this one.

Oh god, how I felt when I watched those bodies fall into the ground...That was so graphic, it was amazing, I mean, the way they made us feel the pain, the horror of death... it was very symbolic.

Do recomend! I loved it. The pacing was slow, but i'm really sure it has it's purpose. Don't say it's bad because it's not a generic shonen with boss fights and super clear explanations in the first episode. This is a story.

PD: I didn't know whether post this here or in the review section.
HumbertoZeroJan 21, 2016 5:20 PM
Jan 21, 2016 5:00 PM
Jun 2014
HDarkmantis said:
Wow, that was a really good movie/episode! My respects. They really knew how to transmit flawlessly the emotions, sensations and feelings with that excellent visual section. The sound (music and FX) was really awesome, I felt so absorbed in the moment, be quiet or top action.

I started to watch this without knowing what it was about, you know, to keep the excitement. While I was watching it I was learning every bit, baby steps. I love that mystery feeling, the feeling that you don't know anything, that you don't understand, and asking "Why" often. Each minute I wanted to know more and more.

I'm really going to give it a nice 8, maybe 9 to other movies since I know there will be plot twists, even more when the next one is chronologically before this one.

Oh god, how I felt when I watched those bodies fall into the ground...That was so graphic, it was amazing, I mean, the wait they made us feel the pain, the horror of death... it was very symbolic.

Do recomend! I loved it. The pacing was slow, but i'm really sure it has it's purpose. Don't say it's bad because it's not a generic shonen with boss fights and super clear explanations in the first episode. This is a story.

PD: I didn't whether post this here or in the review section.

I would love to read your thoughts on all the other movies as well once you've watched them. Please keep posting in the respective threads if possible!
Jan 21, 2016 5:20 PM

Nov 2015
xcllnt said:

I would love to read your thoughts on all the other movies as well once you've watched them. Please keep posting in the respective threads if possible!

Oh thank you! Will do!
Feb 20, 2016 10:10 AM

Jan 2012
At First Sight the art looks like Fate/stay night .
Don't hate strawberries

Feb 24, 2016 12:28 AM

Dec 2014
I guess I liked it? I don't really know because I didn't really understand everything that was going on. It kept my interest throughout so I at least know it isn't bad. This is probably the type of series that's better on a rewatch. My rating for this might change after I finish the other movies and understand everything better. For now I just think it was okay.

6/10
Apr 13, 2016 12:46 AM

Oct 2015
What annoys me most about this is I can't remember how/ by whom/ from where I got motivated to watch this - I want to send them a cake or flowers or sth.

After all, this is what got me into seriously investigating into the world that is anime. Because judging from this film alone, it obviously had/s more to offer than I thought (just One Piece and other such stuff on afternoon TV.)

Totally a 10/10 - and I was NOT already a Nasu-freak when I watched this.
When I originally watched this, I had not read anything Fate or Tsukihime or whatever.

Am always surprised or rather : puzzled at reading comments about how confusing this is. To me the narration is perfect.
I do not use the term "perfect" lightly - quite the opposite, I often get bash for "not being able to be content" and other such slack - but this one is this : perfect.
The slow tempo/ pacing, the dialogues, the mystery characters, the narrational skills, and I doubt anyone questions soundtrack or graphics ...

So, first time watching this, without being a fate-faggot or a Tsukihime-fanboi, immediatly after finishing this film I had to look it up : "Kara no Koyukai" and decided to become a fan of the author behind this, so : Nasu. This probably makes me the only Nasu-fan in the world who is not also a Fate- or Tsukihime-fanboi.
(And the more I hear about those, the more I am afraid that Kara no Kyoukai may actually be the best Nasu had to offer.)

Sad said:
Very pleasing visuals/OST. I think they handled the topic of suicide quite deftly in this one, although it did feel at times that the author was using his characters as a platform for his own babbling. Like he's having a conversation with himself lol.

TripleSRank said:
I hadn't really thought about it before, at least not in the sense that this movie portrays it, that there are people out there who are alone, unloved, driven to despair... and who then through that end up hurting themselves as well as others without fully realizing the damage they are doing.
[…]
I think I was able to follow along with what was happening better than most in this topic despite also being completely new to this series.

It makes me somewhat happy to see someone else noticed this - already right within my first watching this film I wondered how strangely most respectful this film was about them victims of "suicide"or "accidents". It is really most rare and very outstanding to not just have suicide in a film purely so "hero" gets a motivation for whatever.
No, here they are treated with utmost respect, so much that already during my first watch I wondered if - by then - unknown author behind this had personal motivation to treat this topic, and so incredibly respectful. I still don't know about that, but also still think that it is very unusual for an author to show so much "honest" or "faithful" respect and thought about this.

I love(d) this film so much, that - knowing there are only seven films - it took me about two monthes to watch them all. I wanted to stretch them as much as possible, because I was pretty sure there was nothing comparable after I finished watching them.
And so it was - I so far haven't found anything comparable to Kara no Kyoukai - but on the other hand : without it, I might never have started to delve into what anime is out there and never encountered other good stuff - maybe not comparable to Fukan Fuukei, resp. Kara no Kyoukai (bar film 5 - what a horrible letdown!) but still : good, enjoyable, sometimes thought-provoking, sometimes just passing-time anime.

Thank you : Nasu, type-moon, ufotable, Aoki, Kajiura ! Good work!
BannoBunka_snorkApr 13, 2016 12:51 AM
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*
Jul 7, 2016 5:44 AM

Feb 2015
beautiful animation as expected from ufotable. but not only the animation, i didn't expect to hear Kalafina songs in this movie xD

first, i got confused about the story but at least i understand the meaning, and what's going on in this movie. really like it a lot cause the story is so freaking deep that can even makes you confuse if you don't pay attention on the sub xD so, what i mean basically, action is not the only great points from this movie, the story is one of the great points from this movie too xD and i like it.

although i found this movie to be very creepy and scary. i mean it has some scary and creepy moments. i just checked out the genre; not horro but thriller. no wonder lol xD

next movie is a flashback ? i mean this movie took place in 1998 and the next movie took place in 1993. looks kinda interesting to me :D
solid 9/10 from me.
Aug 5, 2016 9:55 AM

Mar 2015
The animation and BGM were of course outstanding but I didn't understand shit.
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Aug 11, 2016 7:38 AM

Dec 2015
RedaJaNai said:
The animation and BGM were of course outstanding but I didn't understand shit.

The first movie is confusing for every first-time watcher, keep watching and you'll understand.
Aug 25, 2016 8:11 PM

Aug 2014
It was just a watch and forget for me ;/
Art was good, sound also but it was too loud and the tv speaker or radio was too silent I operate the speakers...
Story is probably just starting but I did not like this ghost killing and flying around by this Shiki. Maybe I just hoped for some normal life, mystery story. The normal Tokyo and unnatural jumping with ghost killing.. this is out of place.
Still, there is nothing great and nothing bad about this anime yet.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 6, 2016 9:44 PM

Sep 2014
Memor said:
This plot is unforgiving. I grasped the general idea but still have many key questions.

Why exactly are people committing suicide? Who are these ghosts? Are they the ghosts of the people who committed suicide? Why is Ryougi fighting these ghosts? Why is that boy a vegetable? Did the ghosts put some curse on him or something? Why did the last ghost wake up in the hospital? Why did she then jump? What is her relationship to the vegetable boy? Who actually are Ryougi and Touko and what is their relationship?

I suppose that makes it sound as though I had no idea what was going on actually.

Soundtrack is also really good. Characters seem badass. Art is nice and gloomy. Fits the atmosphere well IMO.

8/10. Only complaint is the plot. Needs further explanation. Also they shouldn't rely on us to understand what the whole "fly" and "float" stuff is about.
calm down, this is only the intro. the story is not in chronological order. you have to watch all 7 films. for some of your questions you are probably going to even need to rewatch.....but not now watch all 7 movies, the epilogue and then watch future gospel and extra chorus
Sep 6, 2016 9:57 PM

Jun 2015
Memor said:
This plot is unforgiving. I grasped the general idea but still have many key questions.

Why exactly are people committing suicide? Who are these ghosts? Are they the ghosts of the people who committed suicide? Why is Ryougi fighting these ghosts? Why is that boy a vegetable? Did the ghosts put some curse on him or something? Why did the last ghost wake up in the hospital? Why did she then jump? What is her relationship to the vegetable boy? Who actually are Ryougi and Touko and what is their relationship?

I suppose that makes it sound as though I had no idea what was going on actually.

Soundtrack is also really good. Characters seem badass. Art is nice and gloomy. Fits the atmosphere well IMO.

8/10. Only complaint is the plot. Needs further explanation. Also they shouldn't rely on us to understand what the whole "fly" and "float" stuff is about.

Agree with Maloghurst, just watch the rest of the series and then go back to rewatch. Things make more sense and (I think) the show is even better the second time around. The first time I watched this series I just found myself awestruck by how the whole show FELT but I wouldn't have been able to tell you at all what just happened lol. Shows like Kara no Kyoukai that don't waste time with awkward, fluffy exposition and explaining every metaphor are rare and beautiful things in the anime world, and I personally appreciate the "show instead of tell" mentality of it.
Sep 7, 2016 1:17 AM

Dec 2015
Memor said:
Why exactly are people committing suicide? Who are these ghosts? Are they the ghosts of the people who committed suicide? Why is Ryougi fighting these ghosts?

Kirie Fujou (girl at the hospital) used some innate curse abilities to perpetuate the Fujou Building suicide spree, in which highschool students are reported as mysteriously committing suicide despite little to no indication in the personality and circumstances of the victims. At the same time, that “vegetable boy” is discovered by Ryougi to have fallen into a state of deep coma due to unknown circumstances. Shiki and Touko deduce that the suicide spree may be connected to the boy's predicament. When Ryougi decides to investigate the site of the suicide spree at nighttime, she glimpses at the rooftop discovering seven floating apparitions surrounding what seems to be a leading ghostly figure – later revealed to be Kirie's second body. After causing the death of her fourth victim, Kirie's second body was confronted by Shiki Ryougi inside the Fujou Building out of worry for the boy’s sake.

Why is that boy a vegetable? Did the ghosts put some curse on him or something? Why did the last ghost wake up in the hospital? Why did she then jump?

After accidentally developing her abilities in a state of complete control, Kirie is able to project her mind on a wide area all while being able to possess vessels (i.e. human bodies) and create auto-suggestive drives in their minds (e.g. commit suicide). Through her second body, Kirie's ability is amplified to the point in which she is able to channel herself and possess individuals on a wide and panoramic scale, enough for her to willingly choose her victims. This causes her victims' bodies to act lifeless, in which they are easily driven to death, thus creating the impression of a suicide. Kirie has enough control over her abilities to the point that she was able to prevent that boy's body from committing suicide despite seemingly possessing him the same way as her other victims.
Kirie decides to commit suicide believing that she has nothing to live for, all while desiring the same experience she felt when Shiki had killed her second body. After her death, the boy wakes up from his unconscious state with little to no awareness of the incident and his possession.

What is her relationship to the vegetable boy? Who actually are Ryougi and Touko and what is their relationship?

These things will be explained later on.

Also they shouldn't rely on us to understand what the whole "fly" and "float" stuff is about.

That “vegetable boy” is the dragonfly. He’s flying, he has a normal life. Fujou envies it because in her life stuck in the hospital she can’t see anything of the outside world. That leaves her only able to float. Fujou attempts to be as him, to fly – but she is a butterfly and not a dragonfly, and the boy does not slow in his life, so she can’t keep up and falls.

Fujou is lonely, so she brings others to float with her. But she envies the boy and wants him to take her to fly with him, and she does not want to take that away since she is in admiration of his normal life, hence she does not attempt to make him float the way she does with others.
Sep 7, 2016 7:12 AM

Jan 2016
Jesus that story was just so dumb lmao
Sep 8, 2016 5:18 PM

Aug 2015
Mr_Shnb said:
Jesus that story was just so dumb lmao

Care to elaborate?
(Just for fun, no bias here^^)
Sep 21, 2016 11:02 AM
Aug 2016
Lol I think I'm too dumb to understand this...
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranking all movie entries

Ghost_Davo - Sep 15

13 by Andrewdfitz1 »»
Sep 16, 2:24 PM

» Kara no kyoukai: Can someone give me a summary of the first movie?

Yaaceen - Jun 1

7 by LoveYourSmile »»
Jun 1, 10:15 AM

» What would you recommend in the Kara no Kyoukai series if I were to see it in a movie theater?

kihel - Nov 18, 2023

16 by kihel »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:42 PM

» future KnK movies similar to this first one? (spoilers maybe)

yoru987 - Sep 8, 2023

21 by Zane_0 »»
Oct 25, 2023 5:51 PM

» Is the plot of each film self-contained?

StaleNut - Jul 4, 2023

8 by IhnalakoKaina »»
Jul 4, 2023 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.