Forum Settings
Forums

Which character(s) do you not understand the hate for?

New
Oct 30, 2022 5:28 PM

Sep 2020
For me it has to be these characters:

Tanjiro: Genuinely the most likable battle shounen protagonist. I guess it fits with the trend of hating Demon slayer and everyone associated with it.

Sakura: The hate for her is unreal. Mental growth is realizing that Sakura is actually one of the few realistic characters in Naruto. Also the people calling her useless. Is it really that much of a failure because she wasn't as powerful as two of the most powerful Shinobi in the whole show?

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 30, 2022 5:42 PM
Nov 2021
Naruto - He's amazing I don't understand why people hate him aside from he's getting compared to other main protagonists.

Midoriya - He's a good protagonist. I like him being Almight's successor.

Tanjiro - Yup I like him too. He's a good protagonist.
Oct 30, 2022 5:56 PM

Oct 2018
I think people don't like Tanjirou because he's probably the most generic main character in a battle shounen, it seems like he was written by an AI, someone just throw "Battle shounen main character" into an AI and that AI created Tanjirou.

If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Oct 30, 2022 6:10 PM

Feb 2021
Rudeus. He's a literal child 'legally'. Are they going to argue 'oh well his mental is that of an old dude'. Splitting hairs I see.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Oct 30, 2022 6:37 PM

Apr 2019
Denji from Chainsaw Man:- That guy is hilarious. One of the funniest protagonist that I have ever seen. His character arc is also pretty good. I don't know why people dislike him so much.
Oct 30, 2022 6:55 PM

Aug 2021
kushida from classroom of the elite, i think she's a fun character and a great addition to the show. she has a lot of moments that made the watch more enjoyable
Oct 30, 2022 8:06 PM

Feb 2016
I used to see people complain that the protagonist of Hakuoki doesn't do enough. I think she does just enough, considering she's the weakest character in the story. It's unreasonable to expect much of anything from an ordinary person surrounded by trained samurai.
その目だれの目?
Oct 30, 2022 8:09 PM

Apr 2020
ik sakura grew but she was such a follower, and she played with narutos feelings
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2022 8:47 PM

Feb 2020
redues grayrat, keyaru from redo of healer,
the big boobie lolis like iruru and uzaki
i think thats about it
anyone hating on these kinds of characters i think is just stupid since they never have any valid reasons besides 'oh my gosh wow thats immoral' or something 🤓

Oct 31, 2022 2:10 AM

Mar 2015
Gabi is easily one of the best characters in AoT and I don't get why she has the most ravenous haters.
Oct 31, 2022 2:11 AM

Feb 2020
Mio Honda from The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls.
Oct 31, 2022 2:15 AM

Jul 2021
Nina Einstein from Code Geass. She showed up on many most hated characters list, but really have no idea why.
Oct 31, 2022 2:37 AM

Dec 2013
totally seconding your sakura take op! like, in theory i understand that people might dislike some of her character traits, but the tremendous amount of hate she gets? she's just a normal girl living in a fucked up violent world lol, let her cry and be overwhelmed sometimes

+ since i recently rewatched aot it was pretty interesting to see peoples hate boners for gabi - same here: apparently people are not able to empathize with other/new characters if they're already biased
Oct 31, 2022 3:04 AM

May 2019
Malty S Melromarc from The Rising Of The Shield Hero.
Oct 31, 2022 3:19 AM

Jul 2021
Mirai said:
Gabi is easily one of the best characters in AoT and I don't get why she has the most ravenous haters.

Well, she is an annoying and very cliché "war = bad" character, that killed some of the most beloved season 1 characters...
tchitchouan said:
Malty S Melromarc from The Rising Of The Shield Hero.

For one she is actually pure evil.
That said, shield hero was only any good because she dropped Naofumi from hero to the lowest scum in the eyes of the society...
Oct 31, 2022 3:27 AM

Jan 2021
Asta. People told me you will hate him for being loud and screaming all the time but I never felt it was annoying.

Izuko midoriya. Yes he is a bit of a cry baby but he is genuinely a nice guy. There are other characters as well that got their powers out of nowhere and might be much more worse then Midoriya.

Zenitsu. One of the most loveable character in the series.

Orihime. Her kurosaki kun is understandable but her being weak and useless is not.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Oct 31, 2022 3:29 AM

Oct 2019
I don't hate tanjiro, I just think he is insultingly boring.

He's like white paint, I don't feel anything towards him. Even for a character like the tokyo revengers Mc, I at least can say that I really dislike him. but I have nothing to say about tanjiro, neither positive or negative.

like what is there to say? that he's nice? or likes his family? or is sad because his family is dead?

the most normal possible things. if anything not having 1 of those traits would make him way more interesting.

some characters that I don't get the hate for are:

hiro from A Couple of Cuckoos .

Rudeus from mushoku tensei: for this one It's not that I don't get the hate, it's just that I don't get the amount of it. like for example, I was watching a podcast (noodle shop) and tectone compared him to fucking Griffith. LIKE WHAT???!? people talk about him like he is the second coming of the devil himself. just because he is bad at social cues, was a loser, and feels attraction to girls that are at the age of his body.

now, those are character flaws, but like fuck off, that's not that bad. Eren next door is committing genocide and more people are supporting him.

shinji: I don't get why people say he is "so whiny". he didn't even complain that much. from what I had heard about him, I expected something way worse. he complain for like one scene and then went in a giant robot to fight monsters. anything under that would be straight up unrealistic, unless we had chad mac thunder cock as the main character.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Oct 31, 2022 4:00 AM

Mar 2021
Shinji- My guy is just a traumatised 14 year old. Hell even after overcoming his fears and becoming a chad in 3.0+1.0 mfs still hate him

Denji- Another case of bad childhood. Super entertaining whenever he is on screen, don't understand the hate

Tanjirou is just normal. Although his overuse of monologue does bring in some annoyance from me. If kny was inspired from phantom blood, then tanjiro & muzan should hv been like jonathan & dio. But they were both a far cry from those 2.
Oct 31, 2022 4:06 AM

Oct 2010
I understand why characters are hated, it's not that hard
tanjiro is hated because he's a wuss, a wimp and a loser, some people (like me) dislike that kinda behavior
Oct 31, 2022 4:11 AM

Dec 2018
I have no opinion on Demon Slayer but holy shit Tanjiro may be the only character in anime I actually hate. The more he shows off his self destructive selflessness the more I want to break his skull.

As for the answer to this thread I guess it's the morally reprehensible characters who try to get better, whether we're talking about an Endeavor or a Rudeus.
Stuff in the streets, Stuff with drip in the sheets
Oct 31, 2022 4:14 AM

Jan 2022
i speak from my friend (you know who you are): nanami mami from kanokari

she was the most realistic character of all time…
Oct 31, 2022 4:20 AM
Apr 2022
Apolygon2 said:

He's like white paint, I don't feel anything towards him. Even for a character like the tokyo revengers Mc, I at least can say that I really dislike him. but I have nothing to say about tanjiro, neither positive or negative.

like what is there to say? that he's nice? or likes his family? or is sad because his family is dead?

the most normal possible things. if anything not having 1 of those traits would make him way more interesting.

Rudeus from mushoku tensei: for this one It's not that I don't get the hate, it's just that I don't get the amount of it. like for example, I was watching a podcast (noodle shop) and tectone compared him to fucking Griffith. LIKE WHAT???!? people talk about him like he is the second coming of the devil himself. just because he is bad at social cues, was a loser, and feels attraction to girls that are at the age of his body.

now, those are character flaws, but like fuck off, that's not that bad. Eren next door is committing genocide and more people are supporting him.

shinji: I don't get why people say he is "so whiny". he didn't even complain that much. from what I had heard about him, I expected something way worse. he complain for like one scene and then went in a giant robot to fight monsters. anything under that would be straight up unrealistic, unless we had chad mac thunder cock as the main character.
yeah i found sachi from a couple of cuckoos way more annoying than hiro
Oct 31, 2022 5:22 AM

Dec 2021
I've always been surprised whenever people say they don't like Sengoku Nadeko.

I mean, she's certainly not the best character in the series and I'd even argue that they could've developed her character a bit better, but I don't think she is worthy of any hate. Of course, that song of hers is pretty fire, plus I think this scene is pretty amusing.

Oct 31, 2022 5:34 AM

Mar 2018
Shinji, Midoriya, Orihime. There are many others for sure.
Oct 31, 2022 5:37 AM

Sep 2021
I don't really like Tanjiro but I agree that the hate he gets is mostly unwarranted
personally I find him rather boring and made to be pc but he isn't a bad character who I would hate cause of that
I never thought the hate for Sakura was actually real, I thought it was mostly all jokes cause well, she has pretty clear development, not great development but it is development

I don't have a character in specific to label under this but whenever I'm watching an anime that I can't really get invested in much or use as "turn your brain off" fun I start picking whoever entertains me the most as my favorite character and most of the time it turns out to be someone most people don't like
an example would be Adam from Sk8 the Infinity but to be fair, hes voiced by DIO
Oct 31, 2022 5:56 AM
Jan 2021
Gabi-she is a wonderfully written character
Anybody who hates gabi doesn't really understand Aot. She has an annoying attitude sometimes but she's very well written
Oct 31, 2022 5:57 AM
Jan 2021
Apolygon2 said:

people hate hiro?

She's best girl alongside Erika

The character I hate is sachi
Oct 31, 2022 6:11 AM

Oct 2019
lelouch4britanni said:
Apolygon2 said:

people hate hiro?

I also think she's best girl.

I never hated sachi either, but since she is the worst one out of the 3 by far I get why people dislike her.

but I have 0 clue why people dislike hiro.

I've seen some arguments, but they just make no sense to me.

someone said she is "leading the mc on"

and I was like... no? that would apply if she DIDN'T tell him about her "engagement"
Also available at:

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Oct 31, 2022 6:21 AM

Jul 2015
Bitch from Shield Hero does not even deserve the hate she gets, because she is just a barely animated plot device, not even a real character. Her entire role in the show is to force early development into Naofumi and establish him as grumpy boi with trust issues. She does not develop at all, completely one dimensional and so comically and cartoonishly evil, that I just can't take her character seriously. People put too much effort into hating her.

Oct 31, 2022 6:26 AM

Jul 2021
i'll go with Sakura as well. at this point everyone just hates on her because that's what the kid mentality of naruto fandom tells them to.

Apolygon2 said:

and I was like... no? that would apply if she DIDN'T tell him about her "engagement"
she told the mc about the engagement but still continues to show interest and says stuff which will definitely make the mc beleive that he seriously has a chance with her, which realistically he doesn't.

Piromysl said:
Bitch from Shield Hero does not even deserve the hate she gets, because she is just a barely animated plot device, not even a real character. Her entire role in the show is to force early development into Naofumi and establish him as grumpy boi with trust issues. She does not develop at all, completely one dimensional and so comically and cartoonishly evil, that I just can't take her character seriously. People put too much effort into hating her.
she's a poorly developed character with no personality other than being a bitch but what she did in episode 1 justifies all hate (even though i agree that it was just a plot device too) but that doesn't change the fact that she did what she did and got away with it with no serious consequences (which was also just a way to show how our mc is so kind etc. etc.). i think hating her is more than justified but yes i'll agree that the shield hero fandom (including me) gives too many fucks about her when she's mostly an insignifigant character. her character doesn't deserve this much attention.

lelouch4britanni said:
Anybody who hates gabi doesn't really understand Aot. She has an annoying attitude sometimes but she's very well written
i was searching for this.

everyone understands aot, it's all about which side you're on. just because they tried to show eren in gabi doesn't mean we can't hate gabi. she's not eldian, we are on the side of eldians. we care about the island people, we don't care about marleyes or the rest of the world. she did terrible things which are absolutely justified from the pov of a marlyean but we aren't on their side are we? do we care about them? no. we care about giga chad eren. we have been looking at his life. he is the mc. everyone knows eren is a villain for the rest of the world but that doesn't matter. it's all about personal opinions and who you are supporting. you either support eren or the rest of the world. i chose eren. go eren TATAKAEEEEEEEEE
TsutanaiFuunOct 31, 2022 6:46 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 31, 2022 7:07 AM

Mar 2019
Shinn Asuka, I simply do not get why most of the Gundam Seed diehards hate Shinn Asuka when the main reason for Gundam Seed Destiny being bad is Kira Yamato. Like Kira the self proclaimed pacifist just has a nuclear weapon in the basement of his beach home, but Shinn Asuka being justifiably mad at the former main cast is apparently completely ludicrous.

Edit: I would also like to add, some Gundam characters I think get too much hate (Nina Purpleton, Angelo Sauper, Katejina Loos, Nena Trinity and Jerid Messa) and Nina Einstein.

KumiveneellaOct 31, 2022 7:43 AM
Oct 31, 2022 7:14 AM

Oct 2019
TsutanaiFuun said:
i'll go with Sakura as well. at this point everyone just hates on her because that's what the kid mentality of naruto fandom tells them to.

Apolygon2 said:

she told the mc about the engagement but still continues to show interest and says stuff which will definitely make the mc beleive that he seriously has a chance with her, which realistically he doesn't.

Piromysl said:
she's a poorly developed character with no personality other than being a bitch but what she did in episode 1 justifies all hate (even though i agree that it was just a plot device too) but that doesn't change the fact that she did what she did and got away with it with no serious consequences (which was also just a way to show how our mc is so kind etc. etc.). i think hating her is more than justified but yes i'll agree that the shield hero fandom (including me) gives too many fucks about her when she's mostly an insignifigant character. her character doesn't deserve this much attention.

lelouch4britanni said:

everyone understands aot, it's all about which side you're on. just because they tried to show eren in gabi doesn't mean we can't hate gabi. she's not eldian, we are on the side of eldians. we care about the island people, we don't care about marleyes or the rest of the world. she did terrible things which are absolutely justified from the pov of a marlyean but we aren't on their side are we? do we care about them? no. we care about giga chad eren. we have been looking at his life. he is the mc. everyone knows eren is a villain for the rest of the world but that doesn't matter. it's all about personal opinions and who you are supporting. you either support eren or the rest of the world. i chose eren. go eren TATAKAEEEEEEEEE

Why do you think he has 0 chance?

with the way she has been talking, if anything she seems to want him.

she is the very definition of not leading someone on. have you not seen how she talks to the other girls about the mc? she very clearly is willing to get in relationship with him in one way or another.

she never lied, and she never gave false hope. she isn't dropping hints to mess with him. that would be leading him on.

how is she going to get out of the engagement? idk, but she very clearly actually wants to go out with nagi.
Also available at:

Oct 31, 2022 7:23 AM
Jan 2021
Apolygon2 said:
lelouch4britanni said:
people hate hiro?

I also think she's best girl.

I never hated sachi either, but since she is the worst one out of the 3 by far I get why people dislike her.

but I have 0 clue why people dislike hiro.

I've seen some arguments, but they just make no sense to me.

exactly.. Hiro actually makes moves on him, invites him out etc but she's been straight with him that she's engaged
Oct 31, 2022 7:29 AM
Jan 2021
TsutanaiFuun said:

Apolygon2 said:

Piromysl said:

lelouch4britanni said:

Hiro obviously likes nagi.. Nagi knows this too. Hiro and nagi are in the same position, they're both engaged but love someone else.... Hiro actually makes moves to push their relationship forward... You can't choose who you fall in love with, but she's hoping she ends up with nagi

And for AOT I'm neutral because I understand the main theme of AOT is perspective
Oct 31, 2022 7:48 AM

Jul 2021
lelouch4britanni said:

AoT season 4 is pretty simple though, it tried to be preachy about war being bad, but ultimately it failed, and made people want to see the world flattened.
Oct 31, 2022 8:08 AM
Jan 2021
JaniSIr said:
lelouch4britanni said:

AoT season 4 is pretty simple though, it tried to be preachy about war being bad, but ultimately it failed, and made people want to see the world flattened.
lol.. AOT never preached about war being bad.. The main message of season 4 is perspective.. That people see life and situations differently depending on where and how they grew up, and how their environment and information they have influenced them..... Eren and Co are devil's to marley, but eren is a hero to yaegerists,... Its also talks about conflict resolution, and that sometimes dialogue isn't enough to fix issues, it also explains that everyone does things for selfish gains.. The azumabito and eren being prime examples... Its also talks about the cycle of hatred, similar to naruto.....

Guess you didn't pay attention because AOT has never been against war.. Both sides of the conflict do bad and criminal things, AOT isn't asking you to pick a side but to understand both sides, that's why they're so many parallels
Oct 31, 2022 8:21 AM

Jul 2021
lelouch4britanni said:
JaniSIr said:

lol.. AOT never preached about war being bad.. The main message of season 4 is perspective.. That people see life and situations differently depending on where and how they grew up, and how their environment and information they have influenced them..... Eren and Co are devil's to marley, but eren is a hero to yaegerists,... Its also talks about conflict resolution, and that sometimes dialogue isn't enough to fix issues, it also explains that everyone does things for selfish gains.. The azumabito and eren being prime examples... Its also talks about the cycle of hatred, similar to naruto.....

Guess you didn't pay attention because AOT has never been against war.. Both sides of the conflict do bad and criminal things, AOT isn't asking you to pick a side but to understand both sides, that's why they're so many parallels

Nothing you said really contradicted me but whatever.
Oct 31, 2022 8:43 AM
Oct 2019
Orihime from Bleach. I haven't watched the anime yet and I only read the manga recently but personally I liked Orihime. I thought she was cute, and a lot less boring than Rukia. I feel like people only hate her because she "ruined" the series by making their favorite ship non-canon, but she was very clearly established as the main love interest early on, so it should've been obvious to anyone with even the slightest bit of reading comprehension that she was going to end up with Ichigo in the end.
Oct 31, 2022 9:26 AM

Jul 2021
Apolygon2 said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

she is the very definition of not leading someone on. have you not seen how she talks to the other girls about the mc? she very clearly is willing to get in relationship with him in one way or another.

she never lied, and she never gave false hope. she isn't dropping hints to mess with him. that would be leading him on.

how is she going to get out of the engagement? idk, but she very clearly actually wants to go out with nagi.
yes that's the thing. she wants to go out with him. she likes him. but given the situtaion it's next to impossible. Hiro has this big burden of that shrine to inherit or something and I think it's very difficult to get out of that situtation which is why I have problem that she's still dropping hints. I would have no problem if Hiro wasn't engaged. Nagi at the end has the choice to choose the woman he wants to be with whereas Hiro doesn't have a say in who she marries, that's the problem.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 31, 2022 9:49 AM

Oct 2019
TsutanaiFuun said:
Apolygon2 said:

yes that's the thing. she wants to go out with him. she likes him. but given the situtaion it's next to impossible. Hiro has this big burden of that shrine to inherit or something and I think it's very difficult to get out of that situtation which is why I have problem that she's still dropping hints. I would have no problem if Hiro wasn't engaged. Nagi at the end has the choice to choose the woman he wants to be with whereas Hiro doesn't have a say in who she marries, that's the problem.

you are assuming she can't get out of it no matter what. she isn't dying by not taking the shrine.

she could physically not except it. maybe i'm missing some japan lore, but i don't think anything would really happen to her if she doesn't take the job.

i can argue that until the last few episodes, nagi also thought he may have no choice since he was engaged too. and he wasn't even upfront about it. unlike hiro, he kept it secret.

and he didn't even just drop hints, he asked her out. MULTIPLE TIMES!

i don't see a world where what she is doing makes her hattable.
Also available at:

Oct 31, 2022 10:10 AM

Jul 2021
Apolygon2 said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

you are assuming she can't get out of it no matter what. she isn't dying by not taking the shrine.

she could physically not except it. maybe i'm missing some japan lore, but i don't think anything would really happen to her if she doesn't take the job.

i can argue that until the last few episodes, nagi also thought he may have no choice since he was engaged too. and he wasn't even upfront about it. unlike hiro, he kept it secret.

and he didn't even just drop hints, he asked her out. MULTIPLE TIMES!

i don't see a world where what she is doing makes her hattable.
yeah my hate is based on the assumption that she can't get out of the engagement and yet she's trying to get together with nagi. unlike nagi's situation where erica's kinda supportive of him getting together with hiro so there's no issue with nagi, he has the option to choose. now we can't say if hiro can get out of the engagement or not so based on what we have seen in the anime so far and how hiro says her parents are so strict and all i conclude that she can't get out of it. so that's why i don't like her and what she's doing. she clearly likes nagi but nothing's gonna come out of it if her engagement still remains and i don't think hiro's the kind of girl to go against her parents wish and run away or something. her making moves and dropping hints is just confusing nagi even more and it's all just making the decision harder for him. it's all up to the author now, we can just wait and see how it resolves if hopefully it ever gets a season 2 as i don't really feel like reading the manga that much.
TsutanaiFuunOct 31, 2022 10:17 AM

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 31, 2022 10:25 AM
Jan 2021
JaniSIr said:
lelouch4britanni said:

Nothing you said really contradicted me but whatever.
you said AOT preached that war was bad and I just opposed that
Oct 31, 2022 10:32 AM

Oct 2014
srfuenf said:
totally seconding your sakura take op! like, in theory i understand that people might dislike some of her character traits, but the tremendous amount of hate she gets? she's just a normal girl living in a fucked up violent world lol, let her cry and be overwhelmed sometimes

+ since i recently rewatched aot it was pretty interesting to see peoples hate boners for gabi - same here: apparently people are not able to empathize with other/new characters if they're already biased

I third this. I think what makes this even more confusing for me is that I watched Naruto without fillers and in shippuden, she wasn't the focus of the story for a good 80% of the show. Like the first arc, she had her moment that I doubt anyone can complain about then the next arcs were NOT about her and she barely was in them until the war summit. So it feels like she is a punching bag at this point. People want a reason to hate.
Oct 31, 2022 11:01 AM

Dec 2012
There is really no good reason to hate Kirito. It's one thing to think he's flat or uninteresting, but the only reason I can think of to actively hate him is seething jealousy for his mad skills.
Oct 31, 2022 11:13 AM

May 2020
Any character that is notorious for being hated is usually automatically better than most characters hence they get talked about so much. Popular characters from giant franchises like Kirito and Shinji are apparently the worst in fiction, yet completely random mcs from seasonal shows, which no one in 10 years time will even remember existing, are apparently well written??????.
Oct 31, 2022 11:26 AM

Jan 2021
- Shirou from Fate/Stay Night
- Asta from Black Clover
- Deku from Boku no Hero Academia
- Rudeus from Mushoku Tensei
- Ash from Pokemon
- Kushida from COTE
- Chizuru from Kanojo Okarishimasu
- Asuna from SAO
- Yotsuba from 5-toubun
Oct 31, 2022 11:32 AM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
Shinji (nge) and Nadeko (monogatari)

Oct 31, 2022 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
Might be a bit "outdated" or "old", but I just don't understand the hate people have for Pan from Dragon Ball GT. She was a tough kid.
Oct 31, 2022 11:51 AM

Feb 2019
People really hate Genta and the detective boys in general in detective Conan, I really don't get that at all- that's a pretty big part of the series how can you love the series and hate so many components of it? Maybe nostalgia is a strong thing, I didn't have any nostalgia for it so I don't understand that part

I saw a weird amount of hate for Yukine from Noragami too, I love him a lot though I think his character is done really well
No watch list sig cuz "You watch anime in 3 days or 3 months! Such is the proper way!"
Oct 31, 2022 12:00 PM

Jul 2016
Shinji Ikari gets some pretty undeserved hate. He's literally a child with daddy (and mommy) issues with no real emotional/meaningful connections to anyone around him so yeah he's messed up.

Apolygon2 said:

She constantly leads on the MC with literal dates (her words) and other fun outings then falls back to the excuse of "I'm engaged sorry lol". At least that was my reason for hating for her I didn't know she was actually much of a hated character in the community.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Misconceptions about anime in general or specific titles that continue to spread despite everything

RobertBobert - 8 hours ago

24 by DreamingBeats »»
4 minutes ago

» Are there any crossover episodes that are actually good?

Anjuro - Yesterday

14 by Nemo_Niemand »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you read light novels?

EverRealm - Yesterday

38 by Nemo_Niemand »»
12 minutes ago

» What are you going to watch next season?

Pinoffin - May 24

40 by Paul »»
13 minutes ago

» Will AI help reduce "crunch time" in the anime industry?

GoatPieceLuffy - May 23

35 by DreamWindow »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.