Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 24, 10:57 PM

Nov 2023
Well, it's too early. But let me hear your plan. ^_^

Btw, I want some suggestions too for next seaon.
PinoffinMay 25, 11:30 PM
May 24, 11:08 PM

May 2020
Good question. I had a look and there is almost nothing I really wanna watch XD I might give the isekai about parrying everything a shot, I also saw there was some kind of Kinnikuman anime coming which I don't know much about but I know that it is a classic series.

Other than that I will probably dip into my backlog. I was going to watch Ike! Ina-chuu Takkyuubu, which seems like a really old actually funny ecchi anime but I am not sure I can hold out that long XD I've also been saving Juuni Kokuki for some time now, maybe its finally time to give that a shot too.
May 24, 11:24 PM
Aug 2008
Nothing really strikes my fancy except Grendizer U. I usually wach anime together with a friend so we'll see what she wants to watch.
May 24, 11:30 PM

Oct 2019
I haven't looked through the seasonal charts for next season yet, since I normally do that near it's start, but taking a quick look at it.

I'll definitely be watching oshi no ko s2, suicide squad isekai, and Shoushimin Series.

And I'm thinking of catching up to tower of god partly because it looks fairly interesting, but mainly because I have a love boner for kevin penkin's music.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
May 24, 11:34 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
This summer season looks extremely weak compared to the previous season. But I guess I'm at least gonna watch Isekai Shikkoku. The manga is quite good. I might give a few fantasy series a try despite not knowing anything about them. Thought about watching 2.5 Dimensional Seduction but the manga ain't that good. It's kind of cringe.
AzuchiMay 24, 11:45 PM
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
May 24, 11:52 PM

Feb 2020
I was about to make this exact same thread at some point, but oh well.

- Dungeon no Naka no Hito
- Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu
- Kono Sekai wa Fukanzen Sugiru
- Mayonaka Punch
- Na Nare Hana Nare
- Ramen Akaneko
- Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan
- SutoPuri Movie: Hajimari no Monogatari - Strawberry School Festival!!!
- VTuber Nandaga Haishin Kiri Wasuretara Densetsu ni Natteta

SerafosMay 25, 12:17 AM
May 25, 12:07 AM

Jan 2023
I think I will give a try to the following series:
The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses Season 2
No Longer Allowed In Another World
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian
Days with My Step Sister
2.5 Dimensional Seduction
Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai
Too Many Losing Heroines!
Giji Harem
My Wife Has No Emotion.

I might add a few more later on or drop some, but that's the plan for now.
May 25, 12:36 AM

Apr 2020
Sengoku Youko: Senma Konton-hen
Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan
Kami no Tou 2nd Season
Make Heroine ga Oosugiru!
May 25, 12:49 AM

Nov 2020
Im definitely gonna watch Tower of God season 2 and then I might watch Oshi No Ko if I finish the first season and I also might give the Isekai suicide squad a try.
“Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form.” - Rayleigh

May 25, 12:54 AM

May 2019
The fat elf's anime, forgot its name.
May 25, 1:12 AM
Feb 2014
So far, these ones are what i'm interested in and have added to my PTW (although i'm not a seasonal watcher.):

- Isekai Shikkaku
- Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria
- Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.
- Kijin Gentoushou
- Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi
- Delico's Nursery
- Ramen Akaneko
- Touken Ranbu Kai: Douden Chikashi Habera Umonora (Movie)

My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
May 25, 2:05 AM
May 2022
Oshi no ko season 2
Suicide Squad Isekai
Days with My Step Sister
Giji Harem
Atri: My Dear Moments
Senpai Is an Otokonoko
How to Become Ordinary
Why Nobody Remembers My World?
The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord's Army Was a Human
Dahliya in Bloom
Shy Season 2
My Wife Has No Emotion
VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream
Elf can't be on a diet.
Na Nare Hana Nare
The Colors Within
May 25, 2:15 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to gunny92
Oshi no ko season 2
Suicide Squad Isekai
Days with My Step Sister
Giji Harem
Senpai Is an Otokonoko
How to Become Ordinary
The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord's Army Was a Human
Dahliya in Bloom
Shy Season 2
My Wife Has No Emotion
VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream
Elf can't be on a diet.
Na Nare Hana Nare
The Colors Within
@gunny92 Literally the whole season? 😦
May 25, 2:19 AM
May 2022
Pinoffin said:
@gunny92 Literally the whole season? 😦

I'm gonna remove some of them honestly. they were just on the list that caught my eye lol
May 25, 6:00 AM

May 2018
Atri: My Dear Moments - has interesting sci-fi setting.
Isekai Shikkaku - it's a weird idea.
Isekai Suicide Squad - because of Herley and the gang.
Mayonaka Punch - because the chick looks kind of evil.
Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi - because I like the poster.
Tensui no Sakuna-hime - because I like the poster.
Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai Shite Ita - because I like the poster.
Yamato yo Towa ni: Rebel 3199 - duuuh!
May 25, 6:13 AM

Jul 2021
I haven't really planned what I'm trying to watch, usually I look for anime info close to the upcoming season, then try to watch episode 1 of anime whose story synopsis is suitable for me to watch. For now, these are the anime I have planned to watch, there will be changes in the future.
  • Roshidere (I've known the LN)
  • Gimai Seikatsu (I've known the LN)
  • Isekai Shikkaku
  • Giji Harem
  • "Oshi no Ko" Season 2 (sh*t, I only watched episode 1 even tho I've read the manga, I'll try to finish season 1 before summer)

I also need recommendations, can anyone give me good romance anime candidates for summer?

𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠 - 𝕊𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥
"Time doesn't heal anything, it just teaches us how to live with pain." —Itachi Uchiha
May 25, 6:20 AM

Jun 2019
I usually never look at the upcoming season this early, but it just so happens coincidentally the summer of 2024 season was mentioned elsewhere on the forum which I saw and randomly got the urge to spend over a half hour reading through all the synopses of everything on the chart for that season.

Sometimes it's the case that the synopsis, poster art, and every other detail and identifying feature of an anime either look totally bland and uninteresting to me so I just pass right over them, or even actively off-putting, but later on I end up giving the show a chance anyway and it's nothing like what I expected from reading up on it in advance. So there's no sense of finality in my decision here. I usually, since I started watching seasonals a few years ago, start some right away the first week or even on the same first day that they air, but others I don't watch or try out until a week after, a few weeks later, halfway through the season, almost at the end of the season, or even long after the season ends. So it's all fluid.

But just from my at-a-glance kind of superficial one-off look, I'm slightly deflated in that it doesn't look as good as the current spring season, but with the amount of seasonals I'm watching currently and how I feel about several of them individually, this might personally be my favorite or what I think of as the best season since spring of 2021, three years ago. It's also, I believe, the season where I'm watching the most seasonals at one time since spring of 2021, but the interest factor and quality of the series might directly correlate to that. So I largely expected the next season to be a step down in some way as the current one is an anomaly.

So far I've identified two which I'm definitely interested in (not guaranteed to love or even like or continue, but they seem the most likely as series I'll be watching all of) and six which I'm potentially interested in (definitely there's something intriguing in the premise, but these are also ones I can see come across as garbage within the first two minutes just based on how something is handled in their execution):

Definitely interested:

- Atri: My Dear Moments
- Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai

Potentially interested:

- Tensui no Sakuna-hime
- Delico's Nursery
- Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai
- Na Nare Hana Nare
- Rising Impact

With the latter larger group, there's enough there in the synopsis to get me to start watching (or 90% synopsis + 10% consideration of the genres), which is my barometer, but it's not that I'm so utterly gripped and fascinated by the synopsis alone that I'll continue with them if they signal to me early on that they are the type of series I find obnoxious, like with just a bunch of characters loudly screaming or some other annoying cheap gimmick or gag. That's true of the first category too, but I have much more of an automatic hook of investment in transgressive romance stories to cause me to tolerate more.
WatchTillTandavaMay 25, 9:35 AM
May 25, 6:31 AM

Aug 2013
No idea, let me have a look...

wOOt! It has finally arrived! More Fairy Tail, but I don't think I'll watch it every week, I'll wait and let the episodes pile up.
Oshi no Ko 2, might aswell ignored it till it is fully aired
Ice Witch 2, I have seen the first season, might aswell check out how this Romeo & Juliet evolves further.
Osamu Dazai? That's a big name for what seems to be a small little silly show, I'll check it out.
Why Nobody Remembers My World?, expectation is zero, so it can only surprise me.
another isekai, might drop it early
and yet another isekai, might drop it early
Kijin Gentoushou, zero expectation so it can only surprise me.
The Elusive Samurai, zero expectation so it can only surprise me.

There's enough to keep myself busy while Fairy Tail piles up, nice.
I don't know who quotes me and then deletes the comment, but know that you make my day.

STEAM's GOTY 2024 the Ghost of Tsushima

OMFG THE HYPE IS REAL!!! ELDEN RING SHADOW OF THE ERDTREE wOOt!! F YEAH LET'S F GOOOOOO!!!
May 25, 6:33 AM

Jul 2021
oshi no ko obviously
russian girl anime
suicide squad maybe
Gimai Seikatsu
2.5-jigen no Ririsa
Giji Harem maybe
Shoushimin Series
Senpai wa Otokonoko

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 25, 7:24 AM

Jan 2023
I normally don’t have a conclusive list until just before but taking a quick look, here’s my list so far:

Oshi no Ko S2
Alya-san
Isekai Suicide Squad
Gimai Seikatsu
Megami no Cafe Terrace S2
Giji Harem
Senpai wa Otokonoko
Shoushimin Series
Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria
Make Heroine ga Oosugiru!
Shy S2
Na Nare Hana Nare
Mayonaka Punch
Kimi no Iro (movie)
Sengoku Youko: Senma Konton-hen (doomed to fail)
Kimi ni Todoke S3 (my disappointment is already rising)

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
May 25, 7:28 AM

Dec 2021
I have half of them down as plan to watch but these are what I'm more interested in:

I've either read the manga or seen the 1st season of these:
- Oshi no Ko S2
- Tower of God S2
- Megami no Cafe Terrace S2
- Sengoku Youko Part 2
- Giji Harem
- 2.5-jigen no Ririsa
I'm not expecting to drop any of these:
- Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian
- Isekai Suicide Squad
- Senpai wa Otokonoko
- The Elusive Samurai
- Quality Assurance in Another World
- Bye-Bye, Earth
May 25, 7:56 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to WatchTillTandava
I usually never look at the upcoming season this early, but it just so happens coincidentally the summer of 2024 season was mentioned elsewhere on the forum which I saw and randomly got the urge to spend over a half hour reading through all the synopses of everything on the chart for that season.

Sometimes it's the case that the synopsis, poster art, and every other detail and identifying feature of an anime either look totally bland and uninteresting to me so I just pass right over them, or even actively off-putting, but later on I end up giving the show a chance anyway and it's nothing like what I expected from reading up on it in advance. So there's no sense of finality in my decision here. I usually, since I started watching seasonals a few years ago, start some right away the first week or even on the same first day that they air, but others I don't watch or try out until a week after, a few weeks later, halfway through the season, almost at the end of the season, or even long after the season ends. So it's all fluid.

But just from my at-a-glance kind of superficial one-off look, I'm slightly deflated in that it doesn't look as good as the current spring season, but with the amount of seasonals I'm watching currently and how I feel about several of them individually, this might personally be my favorite or what I think of as the best season since spring of 2021, three years ago. It's also, I believe, the season where I'm watching the most seasonals at one time since spring of 2021, but the interest factor and quality of the series might directly correlate to that. So I largely expected the next season to be a step down in some way as the current one is an anomaly.

So far I've identified two which I'm definitely interested in (not guaranteed to love or even like or continue, but they seem the most likely as series I'll be watching all of) and six which I'm potentially interested in (definitely there's something intriguing in the premise, but these are also ones I can see come across as garbage within the first two minutes just based on how something is handled in their execution):

Definitely interested:

- Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai

Potentially interested:

- Tensui no Sakuna-hime
- Delico's Nursery
- Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai
- Na Nare Hana Nare
- Rising Impact

With the latter larger group, there's enough there in the synopsis to get me to start watching (or 90% synopsis + 10% consideration of the genres), which is my barometer, but it's not that I'm so utterly gripped and fascinated by the synopsis alone that I'll continue with them if they signal to me early on that they are the type of series I find obnoxious, like with just a bunch of characters loudly screaming or some other annoying cheap gimmick or gag. That's true of the first category too, but I have much more of an automatic hook of investment in transgressive romance stories to cause me to tolerate more.
@WatchTillTandava Well, that's a great read tbh.

Btw, do you also watch trailors of the show or preview? (I mostly do that first.)
May 25, 8:33 AM

Jul 2021
So early. I haven't gone through the list very carefully yet, but as of now:

Very interested:

- Shoushimin Series
"From the author of Hyouka" - I have to check it out now. The trailer looks beautiful.

- Sengoku Youko "Season 2"
Season 1 from Winter 2024 was a surprisingly enjoyable action adventure.

Slightly interested:

- Gimai Seikatsu
I keep hearing this is a well-written and heartwarming story, even if it's stepsibling romance. Might be my romance fix of the season.

- Suicide Squad Isekai
Such a strange idea. But the trailer looks good, and WIT Studio, too.

- Ramen Akaneko
Ramen and cats. Tsuda Kenjirou voicing the cat sounds fun.

- Na Nare Hana Nare
P.A. Works original about cute girls working hard (this time, cheerleading). Liked the art style in the trailer.

- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Rice farming. Ancient Japan with fantasy (I think). P.A. Works again.

- Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi
I don't read manga but even I've heard of this. Historical setting is interesting. Looks like a fun Shounen adventure.
May 25, 8:43 AM

Jun 2019
Pinoffin said:
Well, that's a great read tbh.

Btw, do you also watch trailors of the show or preview? (I mostly do that first.)

Thanks.

In most cases, I do not. I don't have a set deliberate policy on it, but in the cases where I do it's usually because I read their announcement thread topic in the news and announcements sub-forum where a trailer video is included, and then I'll usually click on it to play it. When I just look at their archival webpage created in the MAL database, I usually just read the synopsis, title, airdate, episode count and episode length, genres, and studio. The main factor behind why I decide to watch anything or not simply comes down to the synopsis, but I still like looking at that extra supplemental information out of curiosity. None of it will dissuade me from watching though if I'm enticed enough by the synopsis.
May 25, 8:46 AM

Feb 2018
I don't think i can watch anything new right now
Resign? 🕊➤Yes / No Resign? Yes / ⚔➤No

May 25, 9:17 AM

Oct 2013
I only have 4 I'll most likely watch, and 4 maybes right now. I'm not one of those people who claims every season is the worst season ever, but this might be the weakest for me in a while. At least at first glance. Maybe my "maybes" will be fun watches.

Most Likely:
Kengan Ashura Season 2 Part 2
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest. Even though I think it was dumb to call the last entry "Final Series" which was clearly bullshit.
Kami no Tou 2nd Season
Isekai Suicide Squad. This is my morbid curiosity pick. I'm one of those weirdos who actually really liked Ninja Batman, and if this is anywhere near as weird as that, I'm 100% here for it.

Maybe:
Bye-Bye, Earth
Kijin Gentoushou
Grendizer U
FanofActionMay 25, 9:29 AM
May 25, 9:20 AM

Sep 2023
Tower of God S2
My Hero Academia Movie
Kengan Ashura S2 P2
Isekai Suicide Squad
May 25, 9:25 AM
Aug 2021
Probably try and play catch up on old ones. .. But definitely check out the elf weight loss anime
May 25, 9:37 AM

Jul 2013
No offense, but I hardly watch any anime these days, because I am too busy doing digital anime art on Deviant Art.
May 25, 9:53 AM

Aug 2010
Guarantee watching:
> Oshi no Ko Season 2

Will check out few episodes:
> Atri: My Dear Moments - I read a little bit of the VN but lost motivation so I want to see if I can see the story from the anime instead. Also, I like the aesthetic of anime where there are a lot of water
> Soushimin Series - source material is made by same person who did Hyouka, a series I like and miss
> Na Nare Hana Nare - a P.A. Works SoL, which I usually love
> Delico's Nursery - looks and sounds unique
May 25, 9:54 AM

Jul 2013
I typically watch anime shows that aired several/many years ago btw...
May 25, 1:47 PM

Jul 2016
2.5-jigen no Ririsa was a manga that I've been reading so maybe
May 25, 3:31 PM
May 2011
fairy tail
tower of god season 2
suicide squad isekai
our last crusade season 2
May 25, 3:45 PM

Aug 2013
@FanofAction
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest. Even though I think it was dumb to call the last entry "Final Series" which was clearly bullshit.

The world was saved in the end, hence Final Series, I think? No more loose endings or unresolved stuff, everything was 100% completed.

Now we get another totally new adventure. I don't think the entire Fairy Tail guild members roster will be included in this 100 Years Quest, just the core members. Not even Wendy made the cut after her last stellar performance. Unless ofc... later down the line we do get to see them all again. In that case, yeah it's a bit silly to have called it Final Series.

Still I'm glad there's more! :P I just hope Edens Zero isn't shoved into the freezer, because of this. IMO if you like Fairy Tail, you'll like Edens Zero aswell.
I don't know who quotes me and then deletes the comment, but know that you make my day.

OMFG THE HYPE IS REAL!!! ELDEN RING SHADOW OF THE ERDTREE wOOt!! F YEAH LET'S F GOOOOOO!!!
May 26, 7:05 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Coaghim
@FanofAction

The world was saved in the end, hence Final Series, I think? No more loose endings or unresolved stuff, everything was 100% completed.

Now we get another totally new adventure. I don't think the entire Fairy Tail guild members roster will be included in this 100 Years Quest, just the core members. Not even Wendy made the cut after her last stellar performance. Unless ofc... later down the line we do get to see them all again. In that case, yeah it's a bit silly to have called it Final Series.

Still I'm glad there's more! :P I just hope Edens Zero isn't shoved into the freezer, because of this. IMO if you like Fairy Tail, you'll like Edens Zero aswell.
@Coaghim I watched the first episode of Edens Zero a while back, but i haven't touched it since. I am thinking about going back to it though.
May 26, 7:41 AM

Aug 2013
@FanofAction Nice! I hope you like it, you got a good batch of episodes waiting for you :D

May 26, 7:42 AM

May 2018
Atri: My Dear Moments, from the "Nakige" visual novel with the same name. The VN is really good. I can't wait to see it animated

Also, Shy S2
Nanami Hiromachi  Anna Mochizuki 
May 26, 12:50 PM

Mar 2023
Monogatari Series: Off & Monster Season
"Oshi no Ko" Season 2
Kimi ni Todoke 3rd Season
Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san
Isekai Suicide Squad
2.5-jigen no Ririsa

+ around 5 others that haven't caught my eye yet, most likely
watsymMay 26, 12:54 PM
May 26, 1:15 PM

Oct 2022
I still need to watch the first season but I do plan on watching Oshi no Ko season 2 and Tower of God season 2 as well. Not sure in I'm actually going to watch these ones but Plus-Sized Elf, Days with My Step Sister, Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian seem interesting enough to at least check out.
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
May 26, 1:20 PM

Jan 2008
Haven't looked at the chart but saw a new PV for tsundere russian girl the other day which is airing next season so that's at least on my radar.

More topics from this board

» Which characters (male or female) have the nicest bare backs? (or almost bare, only wearing bra counts too)

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

11 by MasterTasuke »»
6 minutes ago

» What anime would you like to see another season of?

doctor - 6 hours ago

8 by BirdyTheMighty »»
10 minutes ago

» What's the most recent Media your favorite Animes have Gotten

Lol1268 - 11 hours ago

19 by Zarutaku »»
13 minutes ago

» What's your favorite voice actor's most unconventional role? (The weirdest compared to there other roles)

TheBlockernator - Yesterday

4 by Zettaiken »»
17 minutes ago

» Imagine sites exactly like MAL, but for other media ( 1 2 )

EterTC - Jul 10, 2020

71 by APolygons2 »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.