Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 17, 2016 4:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah so Cocona begins to doubts about the Pure Illusion world. Well no surprise there considering the wild adventures she's been through.

I think the chemistry between Cocona and Papika got a lot more dramatic this episode. I mean, friends do get into drama after all. Papika came back when Cocona needed her the most at the end. What a beautiful friendship. Felt like the episode chronicled a journey about the type of character Cocona wants from Papika.
Stark700Nov 17, 2016 8:17 AM
Nov 17, 2016 5:35 AM

Jan 2012
So many incarnations of Papika this week! But that ending with that man and Mimi certainly brings questions. Papika's past maybe?
Nov 17, 2016 5:47 AM

Aug 2014
Well that episode made me shelve my subconscious theory but it really just left me with a whole load more questions.

Looks like there could be a rift growing between Yayaka and her group of creepy weirdos. Wouldn't surprise me if she joined the Flip Flappers in the near future.

Also who is Mimi? From the look of it it could be Papika, an alternate Papika (from the world they are currently in) Papika's mother or someone totally unrelated.
Get your shit straight Brenda
Nov 17, 2016 6:22 AM

Jan 2015
Oh man, I'm so confused. Could someone explain me the meaning of this episode?
Nov 17, 2016 6:43 AM

Nov 2014
This show is art. Damn, that was so good.

The different Papikas had such distinct personalities. I wonder if they're a part of Papika in some way. It looks like we might finally learn more of her backstory in the next episode.

5/5
Nov 17, 2016 7:00 AM

Mar 2011
Isn't the guy is Salt? I think that Mimi is either papika sister or her mother

Nov 17, 2016 7:06 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The many faces of Papika. Imouto mode was pretty hot

That aside I'm not really sure what to make of this episode. Wasn't bad but it gave me 10x more questions than answers
Nov 17, 2016 7:06 AM

Jan 2015
Xenocrisi said:
I think it happen after Cocona started to doubt about Pure Illusion, told about Pure Ilusion is some kind of "alternate" dimension, the changes on it can affect real world too, and she felt guilt after knowing the result with her Senpai. Also she doesn't want to go to Pure Illusion or collecting "Fragment" anymore but still going with Papika, which in this case makes her seeing "alternate" version of Papika.
Both "Alternate" world and personalities, at the episode where Cocona starting to doubt about the power of "Fragments". IT'S JUST a Theory, though.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 17, 2016 7:45 AM

Aug 2015
So Dr.Salt's motive on collecting amorphous is not just to uncover more truth about Pure Illusion but also to revive Mimi(?), This show keeps my interests every week.

Probably the reason why Yayaka is inferior to the twins is because she doesn't have a partner that she only rely to the twins to activate the Pure Illusion or she's not a natural magical girl in unlike Cocona, Papika and the Twins.
Nov 17, 2016 8:37 AM

Jun 2014
Boring episode, my least favorite one so far.
:3
Nov 17, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2010
well that was a confusing and interesting thing at the same time.
Dr. Salt is still mysterious as ever. We're about halfway through the season and there's still very little we know about everything
which has me frustrated when i think about it. ((or maybe I'm still not piecing things together properly))...
But then again, it took 7 episodes to get an explicit explanation of Pure Illusion.

Furthermore, there's still some things that piqued my interest
1. What does it mean that Cocona and Papika attract fragments?
That explains why they're able to go to Pure Illusion but what does that make the twins
(aka "Amorphous children" apparently). Do they also attract fragments? Why are they fighting over one then?

2. What does Salt mean by, "All worlds, including Pure Illusion, should interact fluidly with each other. But that's not true in reality"?
The latter part is pretty interesting since what comes to mind is the idea of dimension coexisting together as parallel
lines ideally but in reality it's all perpendicular or intersects at some point? I guess we see that with the disruption
of Iro's memories. But this still needs to be further elaborated.

3. Papika kept disappearing and reappearing in a different form which was both interesting and cute. However,
it seems that Papika was also looking for Cocona in the same way (Towards the end, she says "I found my lost Cocona!".
I forgot what episode it was that the researcher guy explained that as soon as Cocona and Papika split up in Pure Illusion, it was bound to fail. (Episode 3?)

In regards to why she appeared as different identities,
it makes me wonder if this was a means for Cocona to understand her relationship (and sexuality maybe) with Papika
such as whether it's platonic, sisterhood, or innocently romantic. I mean, if Papika was simultaneously trying to find the "lost" Cocona
then the Papika in the different identities must be a figment of her imagination?
If we can say that would be the case then maybe we have reason to suggest that
Papika (in this pure illusion) served as a purpose
for Cocona to explore her sexuality and identity.

Thoughts are loosely based off of this conversation specifically.
It was interesting and i feel it has some value in interpreting.
The show wouldn't include it otherwise, right?

Also, Salt-san?

cottonpieNov 17, 2016 10:32 AM
Nov 17, 2016 9:18 AM

Jun 2013
I wont deny that this episode was somewhat confusing, but it wasnt confusing to the point that it was hard to follow!
Cocona was seriously beautiful this episode, and i think this might have been my favorite episode so far.
Nov 17, 2016 9:25 AM

Sep 2013
I really love this anime.
Nov 17, 2016 9:39 AM
Oct 2010
More identity crisis, and more mysteries to add. I'm not in the mood for a deep analysis though, and I would probably get it mostly wrong anyway.

animefan8800 said:
So many incarnations of Papika this week! But that ending with that man and Mimi certainly brings questions. Papika's past maybe?

Papika's past likely... or hopefully, Papika's character could use some depth development.

BTW, all those incarnations were in the credits. Papika, Papino, Papito, Papia, etc. lol
AjunkyNov 17, 2016 9:58 AM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 17, 2016 9:49 AM

Feb 2014
Damn, this episode was dense. So much happened, and we finally get some answers directly from the show. So apparently, the KKK doppelgangers are trying to create some kind of a utopia using pure illusion, which according to Salt is bound to fail. Cocona grapples with her identity, and especially her sexuality, while Papika transforms into pretty much every anime girl archetype. Hell, we almost even got a yuri snu snu. Almost. Not to mention, that ending scene. Probably my favorite episode so far.
VhailorNov 17, 2016 9:52 AM
Nov 17, 2016 10:30 AM

Feb 2015
Finally they showed something that seems like Papika's story, the episode was interesting and was more for enjoyment than development but the end and the strange man are gonna set the way to this story.
Nov 17, 2016 10:47 AM

Jul 2007
So this episode continues the themes of ID and Ego I outlined in previous post and the idea of Composite.

While Papika and Cocona played the role of Iro's ID and EGO in previous episode, in this episode Cocona is searching for the "right Papika" and we see various Papika versions with different personalities but serving same roles. It is also implied that Papika was doing the same search for "right" Cocona too. Essentially they were separated and interacted with Papikas and Coconas of different other identities.

It also seems to confirm my theory about Papika embodying a sort of temptation for The Composite, most likely person she likes in real world but is conflicted about approaching because it challenges her sexual identity.

Going back to previous episode, there's also exploration about the influence this Composite's Papika(ID) and Cocona(EGO) had on Iro. The obvious implication being is that essentially Papika and Cocona affecting and changing the way Iro resolved her issues is the same as someone else's personality overpowering your identity and taking away your agency in solving the things the way you see. Iro turned out differently, because it was not her "Papika and Cocona" that resolved her issues, but the Composite's. So essentially the outcome is different from the Iro that Iro herself became.

Which is basically what the experience the Pure Illusion influenced by Cocona's issues gives to Cocona here - interacting and letting yourself be overcome by the ID of another person essentially leads you into the void and out of balance.

Likewise we also do see Yayaka continuing to play the role of the Super-Ego to Cocona's Ego, as the one who forewarns the Ego about the limitations of the world and society(warning about the hole, etc). It also connects to the devil-like Papika Cocona saw because of the old-school idea of ID and Super-Ego basically being a little devil and an angel on Ego's shoulders. Its also emphasized that Yayaka is as helpful as her knowledge allows - which is literally the purpose of Super-Ego - the limitations upon self placed by one's knowledge and awareness of social norms and reality limitations. Yayaka can only warn or do the things that she knows about.

It also fits what Salt says about friction being basis of reality - the interaction between ID and Ego defines how individual sees reality.
Nov 17, 2016 11:13 AM

Dec 2008
Xenocrisi said:

Seems to me like they're exploring Coconas feelings towards Papika. Papika is working really hard on building a very, very tight relationship with Cocona, and in this Pure Illusion Cocona is finally confronted with what Papika means to her.
So she gets to explore several versions of Papika, but in the end sees, that there isn't one single characteristic she appreciates, but rather everything at all. She loves Papika as a whole, not only certain parts.

She got lost in all of that, but it was the whole Papika who saved her in the end.

I think it's still open if Cocona loves her as a friend or romantically, as both were questioning their definition of "love".
Nov 17, 2016 11:31 AM

Jul 2014
People here seem to be thinking that the two mystery people at the end are something to do with Papika's background - I'd guess Cocona's instead (woman who seems to be clutching child = mum, man = dad; going by appearances, anyways).

I had not previously considered the theory that Papika is also Cocona, but I like the idea - it fits the events up to now quite well.

It's a sign of how good the last episode was too that I'm really concerned for Senpai now...
Nov 17, 2016 11:50 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The ending of the episode just brings up questions everywhere. Other than that, good episode, not the most interesting though. Cocona basically learns that she needs THE Papika.

Yayaka doesn't have the best standing in the group she's in.
Nov 17, 2016 12:19 PM
Jul 2018
i just remembered the final scene of the first episode (after the ending)
Did they ever explain that or did i miss something?

Nov 17, 2016 12:22 PM

Aug 2013
Definitely top 3 of this season.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 17, 2016 12:40 PM

May 2010
This anime reminds me of Ib whenever they focus on the painting.

All those Papika versions. Dem acting skills the VA got. Esp liked the yankee character, the voice there was very cute.

So the love she feels for the real Papika is pretty much romantic., or at least going in that direction. If it's only one or two parts of Papika, then she only considers it as a friendly love, but as a whole, she loves her wholeheartedly. I think her appearing as multiple guys is symbolism to that.

Loved when Papika grabbed Cocona's hand.

Mimi? Can't wait for next episode!
Nov 17, 2016 12:53 PM

Jan 2009
weird episode again but we learn that amorphous children come in pairs so thats why Yayaka is not that better than the twins and Papika-Cocona combo

so it looks like that Doctor/Boss of Papika and Cocona are collecting this amorphous gems to resurrect a dead love one named Mimi huh
Nov 17, 2016 12:56 PM

Jun 2013
I don't even know what's going on anymore over here. What was going on in that Pure Illusion with those different Papikas? Most of it went straight over my head. What I manged to grasp was that Cocona was looking for the Papika she knows or something. All of them were Papikas but weren't the Papika she knows and considers her friend. And Papika was going through the same stuff too, I think. If there was something deeper here then I didn't get any of that.

Just like how we don't know anything about Pure Illusion, the characters themselves are unaware of Pure Illusion's everything too. It's a different dimension which is somehow related to the real world is what they know so far. And Cocona doesn't want to go into Pure Illusion anymore because of the effects it can have on the real world. The senpai is acting differently because of that little adventure into her memories. Someone else might get effected if they end up entering a similar black hole again. But they have to go because there is a chance that the fragments might really grant wishes and they can reverse whatever changes happened due to their adventures.

And I think Salt wants these effects of entering Pure Illusion to not happen or something. Something about a smooth transition between the worlds or their happenings or the effects or whatever the hell.

Yayaka is different from the others because she doesn't have a partner to enter Pure Illusion with, unlike the main duo and the twins. So she's probably being discarded by her cult or something.

And there is something about Mimi, whoever that is. Mimi is probably related to Papika and so is that capped mysterious man.

A whole lot of shit was going on here and I probably didn't follow a big chunk of this episode. But it was still fun lol.
Nov 17, 2016 1:48 PM

Sep 2014
I feel like I would enjoy this show a lot more if I understood what was going on. If everything does get explained by the end, I feel like this anime will be better on a rewatch.
Nov 17, 2016 2:53 PM

Jun 2015
There were so many different versions of Papika in this episode. The ending was quite interesting. Looks like it's something to do with Papika's past.
Nov 17, 2016 3:10 PM

May 2015
So many Papika versions, lol. The ending was interesting, so I wonder what that means. Not the best episode, but it was enjoyable.

Nov 17, 2016 3:29 PM

Mar 2008
I love this show, any doubts I had going in are gone at this point. It is very nonsensical but that is very entertaining about it. These episodes are two-parts-Adventure-of-the-week and one parts Twilight Zone.

Many incarnations of Papika to make it off the wall, I think they said Pure Illusion has something to do with inner thoughts of desires? So Cocoan's mind of wondering who Papika could be in relation but wanting the Papika she knows? Who really knows the characters themselves don't fully grasp it either.

Weird stuff is going on in the world of Yayaka and the twins interesting to see where that goes and what the ending was teasing at.
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Nov 17, 2016 4:38 PM

Jan 2014
That ending brings up a whole new ballpark of questions

Who is Mimi, and what happened with her and Dr Salt ?
Nov 17, 2016 4:51 PM
Oct 2010
Yatora said:
i just remembered the final scene of the first episode (after the ending)
Did they ever explain that or did i miss something?

It is still unexplained.

And I still think it's possible the organization implanted some sort of tracking device in her arm, which they could be using to try and steal the fragments they find... Just one theory to one of many mysteries.
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 17, 2016 5:03 PM

Dec 2014
List of Papika forms: Imouto, Boy, Yandere, ?, Gang member/Punk, Emo(?), Athlete/"Pretty Boy", Demon

Never really seen this concept before, at least not in this fashion. This is definitely the show that keeps on bringing, even during its slower moments. We're learning more about the world and characters little by little each week (this time being that there's an alternate entrance to Pure Illusion that can literally alter reality), which adds to the mystery. I just hope it doesn't fuck up in the 2nd half, as thus far this show hasn't had a single dud in its episodic roster.
Nov 17, 2016 5:32 PM

Nov 2016
I was just as confused as well in this episode but it was great to watch. It does seem Cocona is afraid of what Pure Illusion can do to someone's memories and I wouldn't blame her for not wanting to go back there. The moment where she saw different versions of Papika already made it clear that she was in Pure Illusion. The fact that only Cocona wanted to see the real Papika and not those other versions shows how close their friendship is to each other. What would the cost be if they do collect all of the fragments and find out it might be something that could be spell disaster? I wonder about that myself as we're getting further into the series.

Anyway, the end scene where Cocona
It's hard to tell right now so hopefully we'll get answers soon in the upcoming episodes.
Nov 17, 2016 6:03 PM
Oct 2010
I just noticed something: Mimi seems to be the girl from Cocona's recurrent dream. Things may be starting to connect. (Now then, is Cocona the child in Mimi's arms?)

j0x said:
so it looks like that Doctor/Boss of Papika and Cocona are collecting this amorphous gems to resurrect a dead love one named Mimi huh
SeijiroUshio said:
So Dr.Salt's motive on collecting amorphous is not just to uncover more truth about Pure Illusion but also to revive Mimi(?), This show keeps my interests every week.

If Salt is indeed the guy at the end, then certainly this Mimi has a lot to do with his quest/obsession. Though considering what he has said, I would be more inclined to think that Mimi is not dead but in a different world. Salt then could be trying to link or even fuse the worlds so he can freely search for her... or something like that.
AjunkyNov 17, 2016 6:32 PM
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 17, 2016 6:07 PM

Aug 2015
After this episode I don't think anyone can question where Cocona's sexuality lies. I guess people were right about Flip Flappers being about Cocana discovering her own sexual identity.
Nov 17, 2016 7:36 PM

Jun 2015
All the different versions of Papika were pretty interesting, when Cocona said "I was looking all over for you!" I feel like that sort of implied she was metaphorically trying to find out who Papika was to her. Is she a friend? A little sister? Someone to rebel with? ...a potential lover? Lots of commentary on identity in this one; we got a lot of it in previous episodes too but I'm not sure I noticed it as much until I watched this episode.

There has been a lot of sexual imagery involving Yuri relationships throughout the series as well, so I think this will play a big part in the endgame of the series.

Still unsure how I feel about the series as a whole just because it's so overwhelming, but I'm definitely fascinated by it.
Nov 17, 2016 9:30 PM

Aug 2012
-Somehow that one painting in the school hallway seems different. I don't seem to remember it having color before
-Apparently pink dude's name is Hidaka
-A whole lotta explanatory dialogue there
-Yeah that one exchange between Hidaka and Papika where 392 had Papika tied up seemed like slave labor
-Little sis Papika was too adorable
-Troublemaking loafer Papika was kinda cute but also kinda unsettling
-Weird girl Papika was just outright creepy, and I get the feeling that the nail clipper was a specific reference to something
-It would seem that the theme for this week's Pure Illusion is school anime
-It would also seem that Papika was all of the new faces that the preview at the end of last episode showed
-Yeah I'm pretty sure all of Papika's different appearances/personalities are school anime references
-Indirect kiss with that soda sharing
-Teasing us with that flashback at the end. Also Mimi sounded a lot like Cocona
-Next episode looks like it's gonna be a wild ride, especially with that episode title

So after reading through the thread, I think I'm the only one who saw this instance of Pure Illusion as kind of a tribute to school anime. Like, Papikas's alternate personalities were all pretty common archetypes that would show up in a school-based series, and I just thought I was missing a bunch of references. In addition to all of the playing with character designs, they actually attempted to actually explain what's going on a bit more in this episode rather than letting the viewer try to speculate about what's happening. The flashback at the end indicates that they're not exactly done explaining things yet, though.

Overall this episode was pretty entertaining, with all of the alternate Papika designs and the extra worldbuilding.
Nov 18, 2016 1:08 AM
Jun 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this episode, especially all the different Papikas.

And out of all of them i probably liked the Karin Kanzuki one the most.
Nov 18, 2016 6:54 AM

Jul 2007
Ajunky said:
I just noticed something: Mimi seems to be the girl from Cocona's recurrent dream. Things may be starting to connect. (Now then, is Cocona the child in Mimi's arms?)

Or more than likely Mimi is Cocona's mother and the girl in the boat is the "Real" Cocona/Papika, while Salt is(Cocona's perception of) her father.

ThreePercent said:

-Weird girl Papika was just outright creepy, and I get the feeling that the nail clipper was a specific reference to something

Nail clippers and generally manicure is a part of lesbian in-joke about sexual intercourse.
AhenshihaelNov 18, 2016 7:04 AM
Nov 18, 2016 10:03 AM
May 2016
This episode was quiet something xD

I mean, (first of all) a lots of Papika lol :'v
(M.A.O. is pretty doing a damn awesome job for voicing variants of Papika >w<)

Tell me then... the girl named Mimi at the end of episode... just who is she? Cocona's mother?
//cuz her voice more like Cocona somehow XD

About the group that Yayaka joins it, who is that leader?!

TOO MANY DAMN MYSTERY IN HERE!!! #sorryforthecapsbutthatswhatIfeltrightnow

Oh well, we still had 6 episodes left to get full answer of whole Pure Illusion things mysteries xD
Nov 18, 2016 10:51 AM
Jun 2015
It looks like Dr. Salt wants to bring back his wife or he wants to stop pure illusion from converging because of the loss of his Wife. If he shows up in this episode, he might have possibly shown up in other episodes behind the scenes. He seems like he travels between pure illusions with his computer. Mimi is probably Salt's lost wife and the kid is probably Cocona. I am guessing she lives with her grandma because Dr. Salt's obsession with bringing her back made him a bad father.
Nov 18, 2016 11:40 AM
Oct 2010
Here is another wild theory that could make things even more complex:

In the OP, there is a scene where Cocona and Papika were last in this episode. In this scene we can see Salt in a sofa chair, with someone somewhat similar crouched behind him.

If Cocona/Papika (and maybe Yayaka) are a single person divided, Salt might be in a similar position. Perhaps the one with the computer is the one crouched in the OP (let's call him Pepper for now XD). Salt and Pepper could be parts of the guy that was with Mimi... maybe Super Ego and Ego respectively (Salt seems like a perfectionist)? if we go with that model.

Fai said:
Or more than likely Mimi is Cocona's mother and the girl in the boat is the "Real" Cocona/Papika, while Salt is(Cocona's perception of) her father.

Certainly possible.
Fai said:
Nail clippers and generally manicure is a part of lesbian in-joke about sexual intercourse.

Got curious and googled it... it was more knowledge than I needed. XD

But now that I do know, the nail clippers make a lot of sense.
AjunkyNov 18, 2016 11:47 AM
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 18, 2016 11:50 AM

Jul 2007
15poundfish said:
It looks like Dr. Salt wants to bring back his wife or he wants to stop pure illusion from converging because of the loss of his Wife. If he shows up in this episode, he might have possibly shown up in other episodes behind the scenes. He seems like he travels between pure illusions with his computer. Mimi is probably Salt's lost wife and the kid is probably Cocona. I am guessing she lives with her grandma because Dr. Salt's obsession with bringing her back made him a bad father.

The "Salt" that we see in this layer most likely is not the same perception of Salt as the one in Flip Flap.
Salt does not travel the worlds. This is simply reflection of his subconscious - most likely how he perceives the world(notice how the whole place is ruins and skeletons and how the person there seems to be relatively younger than salt, which might symbolize that Salt is mentally "stuck" at the tragedy that befell him).

Even the "Salt" IN Flip Flap most likely is just another reflection of real one(Cocona's Father), representing how Cocona views him(stuck in his work, stuck in his past, completely disconnected and unrelated to her)
Nov 18, 2016 2:59 PM
Aug 2013
OMG someone said salt and pepper and I got mind blown, didn't realize that
so tsuda kenjirou voices salt and sakurai takahiro voices pepper
Nov 18, 2016 4:46 PM
Jun 2015
Fai said:
15poundfish said:

The "Salt" that we see in this layer most likely is not the same perception of Salt as the one in Flip Flap.
Salt does not travel the worlds. This is simply reflection of his subconscious - most likely how he perceives the world(notice how the whole place is ruins and skeletons and how the person there seems to be relatively younger than salt, which might symbolize that Salt is mentally "stuck" at the tragedy that befell him).

Even the "Salt" IN Flip Flap most likely is just another reflection of real one(Cocona's Father), representing how Cocona views him(stuck in his work, stuck in his past, completely disconnected and unrelated to her)
Maybe, although it appears that he was holding a fragment at the end, which is what made me think he can travel to pure illusions. You could be right that him collecting fragments is a reflection of his subconscious. I am thinking he might be able to travel between worlds because the worlds in each episode don't have to be a side character, the beginning of this episode seem to be Cocona's because of her identity crisis.
Nov 18, 2016 5:00 PM

Dec 2012
Not a fan of the abundance of demonic themes in this episode.

Mimi huh? She looked like Papika. The last Papika incarnation asked Cocona why did it have to be the Papika she knew and if change was bad. Maybe Papika is one of Mimi's incarnations? One without memories or knowledge of anything, and Salt is trying to change her back just like Cocona tried to change senpai back?

Probably not, but felt like writing it in case I was right =D

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Nov 18, 2016 9:16 PM

Jan 2011
It was like a Papika dating sim.
Nov 19, 2016 7:12 AM

Oct 2016
Im confused of what's happening when somebody who looks like papika keeps appearing lol.. but in the end im glad that they are able to meet and that Mimi papika mentioned , seems interesting since that flashback is quite intense ...
Nov 19, 2016 7:50 AM

Sep 2011
So is anyone going to add all those versions of Papika to the character database?
Nov 19, 2016 8:23 AM
Sep 2016
Sury said:
So is anyone going to add all those versions of Papika to the character database?

Since they even appear on the cast, someone should!

Papika, Papino, Papito (hehe), Papia, Papiyo, Papiwo, Papiko, Papiya, Papina...

Anyway... I liked the Pretty Boy!Papika/Cocona dynamic so much I'm embarassed...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Flip Flappers Taken Off of HiDive!

Pish_Posh - Dec 3, 2023

3 by Berhinger »»
May 21, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2016

189 by Atsunome »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:26 PM

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2016

142 by Touka »»
Oct 22, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2016

143 by Touka »»
Sep 26, 2023 11:30 AM

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2016

188 by natraesitur »»
Jul 5, 2023 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.