Forum Settings
Forums

Bankruptcy of Animation Studio Manglobe Rumored [Update 10/1]

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Sep 30, 2015 7:08 PM
Apr 2009
No more The World God Only Knows :(.

I really wanted to see my favorite arc adapted.
Sep 30, 2015 7:21 PM

Nov 2008
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Fullmetal89 said:

I'm with you on those two points. Speaking of Netflix would be interesting to see where their anime production will go after Knights of Sidonia. I wasn't really sold on Netflix t.v. series till I binged House of Cards, which imo is amazing. They are definitely producing better series than network television, although they could do better. I think Narcos was pretty mediocre and I was looking forward to that series.

LN and VN fans will always complain like most fans they want to see adaptations be a perfect rendition of what they enjoyed about the LN. Not a realistic adaptation on the source material. Like Fate you mentioned, I actually read those VN's and found the adaptation to be pretty decent considering the source material. It was leagues better than DEEN's adaptation and most of the complains I heard on MAL where really fucking petty.

Anyway, I don't think anime is dead or dying. I'm not that melodramatic, but I am a bit concerned with how extreme the trend shifts have been in the past couple of years. There seems to be less room for experimental shows to thrive even as niche genres. It seems like for most studios you either go with the safe trends or go bankrupt.

Hmm recently I've liked Narcos, Daredevil and House of Cards a lot. They honestly were so engrossing that it made me wonder why I'm even bothering with anime since every time I wanted to watch something I'd rather watch those shows.

I wouldn't normally think anime is dying either since I don't like melodramatics or extreme forecasts either, but indeed especially in the 18 months or so...I don't think it's so much a trend shift so much as an utter commitment to the current status quo revolving almost entirely around producing sequels for stuff already in their 3rd or 4th seasons, light novel adaptations up the ass, further exploitation of a couple of visual novel franchises and people that have been big so far this decade and almost all pretty much by the same production companies who are the only ones that seem to be doing well financially while the rest of the industry old guard is just strangely idle and quite, almost as if they are anticipating a shit storm or are really starting to struggle.

So yeah it's less that trends are shifting too fast for me to keep up so much as nothing is changing at all. I'm more alarmed at how utterly static things seem to be and how just nothing new seems to be coming out or anything or anyone that tries to do anything without the big production committees blessing and marketing just ends up flopping or suffering some extreme setback and even then there are no guarantees. If you're a fan of things like SAO, Fate, Monogatari, Key, Type/Moon, iDOLM@STER, Love Live , Smart Phone Games or cute girl harem LN's disguised as other genres with occasional action scenes it seems like you're golden (so that means quite a lot of people still), if you're a fan of literally anything else things seem to be getting more uncertain by the month and I have seen little sign of that changing.

That's most of MAL and about 90% of the anime Otaku in Japan, also A-1 is responsible for an animator's death, the tyrants there will work their animators literally to the point of death. The only way any anime outside of popular and feel good series will ever do well is if there's a Steam for anime with options for mobile streaming and downloading.

Sep 30, 2015 7:42 PM

Oct 2011
Nidhoeggr said:

Sadly, it seems nowadays you need to prostitute yourself to gain favour with the LN gods to have success like A-1, 8bit, etc.. Madhouse's development in the past few years, the de facto death of Gainax, etc.
It's certainly a new era for new studios now, but sadly this isn't exactly good news.

I think that prostitution part is a bit of an exaggeration here. Not going to comment on the quality of those shows but only 6 out of the 21 TV animes(Marvel stuff not included) that Madhouse have produced since 2011(roughly around the time they went bankrupt) are LN adaptations.During that same time frame they have made stuff like 2 seasons of chihayafuru, kaiji S2, Ippo Rising, Death parade, Parasyte, Ace of Diamonds and hunter x hunter which are anime that, imo, one can recommend to other people without getting the funny eye and I can't say the same for many other studios.

OT: It's a shame that Manglobe has to go but I've only enjoyed a few of their shows.
CheesekaoSep 30, 2015 7:52 PM
Sep 30, 2015 9:03 PM

Jul 2015
Another studio that makes something which is not a mainstream[like sunrise] but gets bankrupt. What an Irony. This is almost the same as How I Recommend Mangas in Mangatown, I get high views because of the Trash that I put, and Still able to put Gold Mangas, but the Ratio is 19:1, which means 19 trash, 1 gold, and what they want is Ecchi/Harem/Schoo combined. Only few people looks for something better.

This is what i saw in Haruhichan
Animator Toshio Kobayashi (“SNIPES,” Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn effect animation director) has revealed on Twitter on Wednesday that due to the anime studio Manglobe’s “bankruptcy,” his expected income for this month and next month is now gone. He has since deleted the original Twitter post, but his urgent request for work and unemployment notice are still online.

Another animator, Hideto Komori (Hayate the Combat Butler! Heaven Is a Place on Earth director), wondered if he will get paid and expressed his shock when he received a confirmation email. He noted that he cannot connect to an unspecified site and said that he needs to look for different work. (As of Wednesday, Manglobe’s official website is down.) He reported looking into how employees can recover unpaid wages from a bankrupt company, and added he will confirm by phone first thing on Thursday. Writer Shigeru Morita said that an unspecified company apparently did go bankrupt.

The anime projects Manglobe produced include Samurai Champloo, Ergo Proxy, The World God Only Knows, Deadman Wonderland, Samurai Flamenco, Gangsta., and this November’s Genocidal Organ film.
VanAlexSep 30, 2015 9:13 PM
Sep 30, 2015 9:21 PM

Jan 2011
Just yesterday I was thinking of how fun it is to say Manglobe.

Guess it's time for me to check out more of their shows.
Sep 30, 2015 9:35 PM

Oct 2013
Insodp said:
And what about Gangsta? Is there any possibility for another studio to pick it up? I´m afraid viewers like me will stay with that cliffhanger forever in our minds if we don´t continue in the manga.

Don't know if this has been answered yet, but Gangsta most likely will be picked up. However, that doesn't mean anybody will make a second season. Whoever buys the license off Manglobe will probably do so to earn the anticipated revenues of selling the remaining volumes. If the 1k sales is a precursor of future sales then there is no doubt in mind that whoever picks it up will not dare make another season. If they are not a precursor to future sales i.e. the reason it sold poorly was the lack of resources put in to selling it (advertising, promotions, etc.) and sales improve, there is always a chance of a second season.

My overall impression is that is unlikely, especially since Japan tends to be more risk adverse.

Side note: TBH Manglobe was a mediocre studio. Arguably, it was a 2 hit studio. Samurai Champloo (2005) and The World God Only Knows (2010). The fact that they were still alive this long is impressive. They must have really had an efficient studio being able to minimize costs. It is too bad they had poor strategic management.
shawnofthedeadzSep 30, 2015 9:40 PM
Sep 30, 2015 9:54 PM

Aug 2013
Paulo27 said:
zetsu_shoren said:
why couldn't it have been kyoani instead
Or SHAFT or Ufotable, bunch of scrubbers, all of them.

>wants shaft to go bankrupt.
> has madoka in his top

Give me whatever the fuck drugs you're on. Not even joking.
Sep 30, 2015 10:02 PM

Aug 2013
vanana said:
Another studio that makes something which is not a mainstream[like sunrise] but gets bankrupt. What an Irony.

Well really, sunrise thrives off Gundam, which is basically mainstream, and Love Live, which did so well they basically gave the finger to all other projects and devoted their fucking souls to it.

When they can pop out a new gundam annually to please the masses, and make fuck tons off of every bit of LL they milk, they don't have to worry about staying afloat.
Sep 30, 2015 10:11 PM

Oct 2013
Jonesy974 said:
vanana said:
Another studio that makes something which is not a mainstream[like sunrise] but gets bankrupt. What an Irony.

Well really, sunrise thrives off Gundam, which is basically mainstream, and Love Live, which did so well they basically gave the finger to all other projects and devoted their fucking souls to it.

When they can pop out a new gundam annually to please the masses, and make fuck tons off of every bit of LL they milk, they don't have to worry about staying afloat.

Are you for a chance forgetting Gintama, Aikatsu, Tribe Cool Crew and Battle Spirits? Because they totally were and are doing them.
Sep 30, 2015 10:15 PM

Jan 2009

RIP, thanks for Ergo Proxy and Samurai Champloo
Sep 30, 2015 10:16 PM

Sep 2012
This is such a shame. I didn't even realize that so much of my favorite anime came from this studio :(
Sep 30, 2015 10:22 PM

Jun 2012
Gonzo got past bankruptcy and returned to make shitty anime :)
Hopefully Manglobe can do the same.
Sep 30, 2015 10:25 PM

Jul 2009
Update October 1
Anime! Anime! Biz has confirmed that Manglobe entered bankruptcy proceedings on September 29. The report indicates that the studio had been insolvent for some time, and it had considered options such as debt consolidation before deciding to file for bankruptcy in court.

Animation work had been continuing up until the studio filed for bankruptcy, including production on Gyakusatsu Kikan. No specific plans were announced, but reassigning work on the film to another company will likely result in an adjustment of schedules.

The report also predicts that Manglobe's bankruptcy will likely cause a stir in the anime industry. Although the number of works produced domestically continues to increase, it has become more difficult to find a primary contractor for animation production. Production staff and animators are becoming limited, and production schedules often collapse. There have been instances where actual production costs exceeded the original budget.

Although there are a number of animation studios with a long history, experienced staff, and healthy financial position, this is not true with all studios. Manglobe's current situation likely occurred because of accumulating deficits.

Source: Anime! Anime! Biz
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Sep 30, 2015 10:31 PM

Apr 2014
Damn, and I just finished Ergo Proxy too. Kind of feel bad for watching it illegally now.
Sep 30, 2015 10:41 PM

Oct 2013
Would be interesting to see the financials of the company. See what exactly went wrong over the last couple of years.
Sep 30, 2015 10:49 PM

Jul 2007
ios said:
but how can anime studio go bankrupt when they are just contractors and are already paid (said by MAL people)

so how can anime studios go bankrupt? http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1433734

It differs per project. Promotional material anime costs are usually covered by the interested parties, so even if it bombs no financial loss occurs(That's why in most of cases the mobage adaptations are "safe bet" for companies) and sales only define the project's viability as a franchise. So, if, for example, Bahamut somehow tanked, MAPPA wold not give a shit, however if it did not(it did not), a possibility of continuing the franchise would be there for the game devs.

Adaptations are a different case as in some cases it would be an adaptation hoping to gain profit for it and sometimes the manga publisher would be directly involved in financing the project as advertisment for manga/ln (hence why manga/ln adaptations nowadays are "safer" and everyone rushes to do them)

The real financial risk comes from doing anime original series.

shawnofthedeadz said:
Would be interesting to see the financials of the company. See what exactly went wrong over the last couple of years.

Chances are you won't get it. The best you can get is the sales of their more noteworthy projects in last decade:

(2004) 02,218 samurai champloo
(2006) 01,998 Ergo Proxy
(2008) ,* Michiko to Hatchin
(2009) *2,159 Seiken no Blacksmith
(2010) ,* Saraiya Goyou
(2010) *3,040 The World God Only Knows
(2011) *2,117 The World God Only KnowsII
(2011) ,* DEADMAN WONDERLAND
(2011) *2,803 Mashiro-iro Symphony
(2012) **,949 Hayate no Gotoku! CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU
(2013) *2,912 Zettai Karen Children THE UNLIMITED
(2013) *4,883 Karneval
(2013) **,691 Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties
(2013) *1,628 The World God Only Knows: Goddesses
(2013) **,281 Samurai Flamenco
(2015) --,--- GANGSTA.

(the ones without a number at all are unranked due to low sales, the ones with --- are unfinished)
Sep 30, 2015 10:56 PM

Jul 2012
not surprised, they are constantly adapting anime with great potential but a really niche audience
while I appreciate them, you could literally see the quality drop each episode of Gangsta
I think they've been in over their heads for a while now
Sep 30, 2015 11:07 PM

Oct 2007
Jonesy974 said:
vanana said:

Sunrise still produces other stuff, just not as much lately and Bandai has been shifting it's projects around to other studios like Comet Lucifer with 8-bit which looks like it'd normally be a Studio 8 show were it not for Love Live. They seem to have become like Square Enix did where all they wanted to do was make Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts for a while(Except replace that with Gundam and Love Live)...and suddenly they made nothing. Personally I'm not convinced they aren't just sitting on their asses right now while money steadily makes it into their bank accounts, though they seem to be devoting all their time to OVA/Movie things.

Funny thing is Manglobe is a spinoff studio of Sunrise with many former employees wanting to strike it out on their own. Maybe they'll go back to the company now, maybe not.
Sep 30, 2015 11:15 PM

Mar 2008
So the rumours from yesterday held true. A shame, but obviously not unexpected either.

I hope the studio can pull through this or at the very least that the staff might find somewhere to go.
Sep 30, 2015 11:18 PM

Jul 2009
Update October 1
Teikoku Databank reports that Manglobe's revenue for calendar year 2013 was 1,017 million yen. However, that figure fell by more than one-half to 460 million yen in 2014 as a result of competition within the industry. Cash flow has remained tight this year, and business was not predicted to improve. The studio is estimated to have a debt of 350 million yen.

Source: Teikoku Databank
Sep 30, 2015 11:20 PM

Jun 2012
Ergo Proxy, Gangsta., Samurai Champloo, Saraiya Goyou and Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke, good anime with real plot
just my personal opinion, but anime with no fan service material can't survive the war...

i wonder what will happen to Gyakusatsu Kikan
Sep 30, 2015 11:22 PM

Mar 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Jonesy974 said:

Sunrise still produces other stuff, just not as much lately and Bandai has been shifting it's projects around to other studios like Comet Lucifer with 8-bit which looks like it'd normally be a Studio 8 show were it not for Love Live. They seem to have become like Square Enix did where all they wanted to do was make Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts for a while(Except replace that with Gundam and Love Live)...and suddenly they made nothing. Personally I'm not convinced they aren't just sitting on their asses right now while money steadily makes it into their bank accounts, though they seem to be devoting all their time to OVA/Movie things.

Funny thing is Manglobe is a spinoff studio of Sunrise with many former employees wanting to strike it out on their own. Maybe they'll go back to the company now, maybe not.

Sunrise split the studio in half and didn't limit on the number of shows they make. Gintama and Aikatsu! make a lot of money.
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Sep 30, 2015 11:36 PM

Jan 2009
CookingPriest said:
ios said:
but how can anime studio go bankrupt when they are just contractors and are already paid (said by MAL people)

so how can anime studios go bankrupt? http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1433734

It differs per project. Promotional material anime costs are usually covered by the interested parties, so even if it bombs no financial loss occurs(That's why in most of cases the mobage adaptations are "safe bet" for companies) and sales only define the project's viability as a franchise. So, if, for example, Bahamut somehow tanked, MAPPA wold not give a shit, however if it did not(it did not), a possibility of continuing the franchise would be there for the game devs.

Adaptations are a different case as in some cases it would be an adaptation hoping to gain profit for it and sometimes the manga publisher would be directly involved in financing the project as advertisment for manga/ln (hence why manga/ln adaptations nowadays are "safer" and everyone rushes to do them)

The real financial risk comes from doing anime original series.

that confirms what i know but vaguely know, so thanks
Sep 30, 2015 11:39 PM

Apr 2010
Damn, they did Samurai Champloo? That's one of my favorite anime of all-time.

But Gangsta. needs to be given to another studio since it's probably season 2 worthy.
Sep 30, 2015 11:47 PM

Jan 2009
arsonal said:

The report also predicts that Manglobe's bankruptcy will likely cause a stir in the anime industry. Although the number of works produced domestically continues to increase, it has become more difficult to find a primary contractor for animation production. Production staff and animators are becoming limited, and production schedules often collapse. There have been instances where actual production costs exceeded the original budget.

what does the bold parts mean? who are this primary contractor? i thought the anime studio are the contractors? or are this primary contractor the source material owners like manga/light novel publishers?

welp im confuse

but i think what its trying to say is that because of limited or few anime staff like producers, production assistants and animators, Manglobe failed to meet up with the production schedules and production demands, am i getting this right? or there is another explanation for that bold parts
Sep 30, 2015 11:48 PM
Apr 2012
With the amount of people streaming and downloading, I won't be surprised if we hear of another studio's demise.

Sustain the industry people.

Now if you'll excuse me, Kissanime is waiting.
Sep 30, 2015 11:59 PM

Jul 2009
ios said:
who are this primary contractor? i thought the anime studio are the contractors? or are this primary contractor the source material owners like manga/light novel publishers?

A primary contractor is a studio that can take the lead in animation production. Not many studios can do all the animation work in-house. Taking an example from Shirobako, Musashino Animation contracted some work in Third Aerial Girls Squad out to other companies such as Studio TAITANIC and Studio Kanabun (CG animation company that Misa joined after leaving Super Media Creations).
Oct 1, 2015 12:01 AM

Jan 2009
Mapeek said:
With the amount of people streaming and downloading, I won't be surprised if we hear of another studio's demise.

if you read the update, it seems that anime studios have low staff problems that they cannot meet deadlines on anime production, there are more anime being produce now but the problem is that only few animators and production staffs are shared among the anime studios, it just happens that Manglobe did not get enough anime staff to meet deadlines that their production cost exceeded the original budget set for the anime they are producing and this continued for every new anime they make that they accumulated so much debt that they cannot repay it anymore

thats how i get it, but if my explanation is wrong someone correct me

and nah continue to pirate since its free advertisement, have you seen the report that the anime industry have double figure growth in profit last year?
Oct 1, 2015 12:03 AM

Jan 2009
arsonal said:
ios said:
who are this primary contractor? i thought the anime studio are the contractors? or are this primary contractor the source material owners like manga/light novel publishers?

A primary contractor is a studio that can take the lead in animation production. Not many studios can do all the animation work in-house. Taking an example from Shirobako, Musashino Animation contracted some work in Third Aerial Girls Squad out to other companies such as Studio TAITANIC and Studio Kanabun (CG animation company that Misa joined after leaving Super Media Creations).

ah ye i see

what do you think about this reply of mine on another user

ios said:
if you read the update, it seems that anime studios have low staff problems that they cannot meet deadlines on anime production, there are more anime being produce now but the problem is that only few animators and production staffs are shared among the anime studios, it just happens that Manglobe did not get enough anime staff to meet deadlines that their production cost exceeded the original budget set for the anime they are producing and this continued for every new anime they make that they accumulated so much debt that they cannot repay it anymore

did i get the gist of the situation now?
Oct 1, 2015 12:19 AM
Oct 2012
It's too bad and sad to hear
Oct 1, 2015 12:29 AM
Apr 2012
ios said:
Mapeek said:

thats how i get it, but if my explanation is wrong someone correct me

and nah continue to pirate since its free advertisement, have you seen the report that the anime industry have double figure growth in profit last year?

Read the update, it was just my poor attempt of a hypocritical joke. I understand the studio's situation, it's not something that takes much thought to understand really. Their situation can also be attributed to poor sales; Manglobe-produced anime never seems to sell much. Deadman Wonderland's sales were abysmal and that's one of their most prominent anime. Along with the steady debt that they accumulated through the years, this predicament was inevitable really.
Oct 1, 2015 12:36 AM

Mar 2012
ios said:

RIP, thanks for Ergo Proxy and Samurai Champloo

You should watch Manglobe`s other great anime such as Michiko to Hatchin.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Oct 1, 2015 12:36 AM

Mar 2013
Mapeek said:

Most of the viewers of Kissanime could do zero to nothing to save this studio. Paying funi or crunchy a bit a month mostly will just go to big name titles like AOT.
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Oct 1, 2015 12:42 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The rumors proved to be true after all. I was kinda hoping for them to recover from the bankruptcy, even if by the slightest of chance. But after looking at the amount of debt, it's highly unlikely. What a shame!

R.I.P. Manglobe. KamiNomi 4 never..

Oct 1, 2015 12:53 AM

Oct 2014
This is just sad!
Oct 1, 2015 12:55 AM

Oct 2013
I'm pretty happy now that it's been confirmed that they have gone bankrupt
Now I just need to have patience and hope another studio will pick up Hayate no Gotoku and we fans can finally have Hayate's past with Athena and her Arc animated
I will admit I'm a bit sad that The World only God knows won't get a season 4 but honestly they probably wouldn't have made that anyway even if they didn't go bankrupt
Oct 1, 2015 1:05 AM
Mar 2015
What a pity!
Oct 1, 2015 1:35 AM

Feb 2012
i will miss this studio i loved samurai champloo
Oct 1, 2015 1:39 AM

Jan 2008
Nayrael said:
. Unfortunately, I doubt they will ever make a full-pledged Anime again.

Good. I'll never forgive them for the Tsubasa anime. Piece of shit adaptation with all the humor removed and replaced with still pans on eyes, and the last half of the 2nd season pure filler even though they had 12 volumes of manga. Burn in hell, Bee Train.

Back on topic: a major problem of the current anime industry is the fact that they make too much anime. The number of buying otaku is more or less constant so the more anime you make, especially anime that is very similar, the thinner you spread the earnings between them. Instead of 4 shows making a profit you have 10 shows not even coming close. When resources are fixed and quite limited, you should focus one few shows. Each studio should only make one show a season, or studios should merge. Add to the that the low staff numbers and you have a perfect storm. Also, making anime you KNOW won't sell in Japan, like Gangsta, is literally asking for it.
DmonHiroOct 1, 2015 2:07 AM
Oct 1, 2015 2:57 AM

Jan 2014
So in the end, they stuck it to the man and gave fanservice the finger.

Amen, Manglobe. Amen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2015 3:39 AM

Feb 2009
My big question is in which way will this have an impact on the industry? Not hoping for the best.
Oct 1, 2015 3:55 AM

Sep 2011
Insodp said:
My big question is in which way will this have an impact on the industry? Not hoping for the best.

Everyone will focus on mainstream stuff.
Oct 1, 2015 3:57 AM

Jul 2012
I don't want anything to happen to Gyakusatsu Kikan, because it looks like it will be great.
Oct 1, 2015 4:23 AM
Apr 2015
Sad bois
Oct 1, 2015 4:37 AM

Feb 2014
arsonal said:
Update October 1
Teikoku Databank reports that Manglobe's revenue for calendar year 2013 was 1,017 million yen. However, that figure fell by more than one-half to 460 million yen in 2014 as a result of competition within the industry. Cash flow has remained tight this year, and business was not predicted to improve. The studio is estimated to have a debt of 350 million yen.

Source: Teikoku Databank

; ______________________________________________________ ;

It gets sadder with each update.
Oct 1, 2015 4:44 AM
Jul 2018
Surprisingly "Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke" is the first and the only anime I've watched produced by Manglobe which made straight up into my list of top5 favorite anime.

Besides this one and Gangsta anime, I haven't seen any other of their shows.
I already have Karneval and Samurai Flamenco in Plan to Watch, and I'm interested to check them out whenever I feel like.

But DAMN. I was really, really looking forward to Genocidal Organ >.<
removed-userOct 1, 2015 5:02 AM
Oct 1, 2015 4:56 AM

Apr 2009
DmonHiro said:

Back on topic: a major problem of the current anime industry is the fact that they make too much anime. The number of buying otaku is more or less constant so the more anime you make, especially anime that is very similar, the thinner you spread the earnings between them. Instead of 4 shows making a profit you have 10 shows not even coming close. When resources are fixed and quite limited, you should focus one few shows. Each studio should only make one show a season, or studios should merge. Add to the that the low staff numbers and you have a perfect storm. Also, making anime you KNOW won't sell in Japan, like Gangsta, is literally asking for it.

This is saying it all about the industry isn't it. Endless pandering to an audience they themselves thinned out so much that virtually anything outside of their comfort zone is doomed to fail....
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Oct 1, 2015 5:41 AM

Mar 2014
Well shit m8
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 1, 2015 5:46 AM

Apr 2013
well rip Gangsta.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Voice Actress Eiko Masuyama Dies at 89

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by Haneken2086 »»
11 minutes ago

» 'Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san' Manga Ends in Three Chapters

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

8 by Ionliosite2 »»
35 minutes ago

» "Oshi no Ko" Season 2 Reveals Supporting Cast Pair, Opening Theme, First Promo

DatRandomDude - May 26

16 by Tokoya »»
3 hours ago

» New 'Keroro Gunsou' Anime Project Announced

DatRandomDude - Mar 31

13 by LuminousXstar »»
Yesterday, 1:07 PM

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for June

Aiimee - Yesterday

0 by Aiimee »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.