Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 23, 2017 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh kids these days with their silly kisses.
Good morning, noon, and good evening kisses.

Those triplet girls are really funny. Seems this series isn't being shy about kissing.

Those bath scenes though...

Jul 23, 2017 7:11 AM

Apr 2010
The little ones made their appearance and it was funny to watch them.
The watching over them must have been hard for the girls seeing everything that happened.
Watching them play together was nice tho and even helping each other out like that.

The echhi no onee san part was hilarious.
Jul 23, 2017 8:27 AM

Aug 2013
No, this is just hopeless. Drop.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 23, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2012
Outstandingly adorable episode mostly focusing on the younger kids this week. Tons of yurilicious smooching in that first half too. XD Too bad Hime's massively big, beautiful tits got steam censored though. Meanwhile a very touching family fist story for Manami and her sisters in the second half. Sue was extra adorable, glad that zashiki warashi played with her. :)
Jul 23, 2017 8:48 AM

Jun 2012
It was so cute, loved that chapter in manga too, and loved it even more here :)
Jul 23, 2017 9:00 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Vast improvement from the atrocity of the first two episodes.

Loved the kids, Shino in beginning is sweet especially. Her stomping on the floor was adorable xD
Jul 23, 2017 9:11 AM

Jun 2015
The little kids are so cute, especially the triplets. Shino is cute too. They learned about kissing and had a fun time at the house with friends.
Jul 23, 2017 9:23 AM

Jul 2017
That was a good episode, I nearly hyperventilated during the Yuri scenes...I can already see all the doujins and fan art.
Jul 23, 2017 9:38 AM

May 2010
Pretty damn lax for a monster girl anime, really needs something more soon.
Jul 23, 2017 10:09 AM

Dec 2013
This episode gave me diabetes.
That little baby angel sister was especially adorable.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 23, 2017 10:48 AM

Nov 2008
the Chi's got a bit lucky Tama didnt catch on to the outside play time ;p
Jul 23, 2017 11:09 AM

Jul 2014
Very good episode, the kids are adorable and Mita works hard for her family ^^
Jul 23, 2017 11:26 AM

Aug 2013
So this episode was rather redeeming considering the first two episodes. I liked it. Still a show I could drop at any given moment but at least this one ep made it able to stay on my watch list for another week.
Don't believe the hype.
Jul 23, 2017 12:35 PM

Sep 2013
Cute ep, kisses and a zachiki warachi taking care of the angel/beastman kid.
That democracy kid getting rekt XD
Jul 23, 2017 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
This show is just too cute and pure it almost hurts.
I don't like kids in real life at all but in this they are so freaking cute asking their usual "awkward" questions about life.

I want Hime to be my nee-nee too.
Jul 23, 2017 1:21 PM

Mar 2017
The voice actors did a great job in this episode.

The 'real world' part was funny. Angel girl is definitely in the 'real world'.

Overall, this was really cute. And that kiss, damn.
    have a berry

good day lol
Jul 23, 2017 1:50 PM
Mar 2008
"The hero returned to his homeland, where he drew up a constitution and lived a long, democratic lifestyle with the former princess and all the animals."

I died. I seriously died for like 5 minutes :D This was the best. Where can I get such a book? :D
Jul 23, 2017 3:29 PM

Jun 2017
I have to say this series is a little bland, this episode was cute though.
Jul 23, 2017 3:47 PM

Mar 2013
I can understand why people are dropping this anime but you have to admit this episode was really good. this had all kinds of yuri moments that I was not expecting but very much appreciate. I will say this I'm starting to question who the real MC is in this anime but I'll worry about that later right now this episode has to be my favorite episode but that can/will change who really knows. I just hope future episodes are more like this and not like the first two episodes.

finally this show answered the one question that's been bugging me since episode one and that's inter species relationships (not sure if that's the correct term but let's go with it) how would they work? would the offspring be one or the other? or would the offspring be some kind of hybrid sharing traits from both parents? Now I know the kids would resemble one of the parents with a possible hybrid if sue is anything to go by but now this raises further questions like would a mermaid/lamia be able to give birth like mammals or are they only capable of laying eggs? If so how would that couple from the previous episode have a kid? more importantly would it be a mermaid only? Damn this show makes me ask sooo many questions it's to bad school never taught me about monster biology or even monster ways of life. School why must you fail me!?

oh and as for the halo thing I asked in the last discussion someone said it was there hair and after observing these "angels" I can say that yeah it's their hair pretty weird and interesting. now I wonder how they get it to stay like that because from what I've observed it looks as though only a single strand of hair is holding it up.
Jul 23, 2017 3:55 PM

Jan 2015
Well aside I guess that won't be a big deal, whether they kiss at the cheek or the lips. Since they all girls, which makes it wouldn't really be that awkward if it's a boy's kiss... I guess.
Miss Mitama surely a dreamy mother-figure. And that Zashiki Warashi playing with Sue... THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :)
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 23, 2017 4:01 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
kamil88 said:
It was so cute, loved that chapter in manga too, and loved it even more here :)
When I read that chapter Mitama became my favorite character in the story.
Jul 23, 2017 5:18 PM
Feb 2017
rsc-pl said:

Why is that? This episode was the best out of them all.
Do you not like girls kissing, or what is the problem?
The episode was so cam and sweet with the big sister taking care of the family.
You must be one of those who just loves man x woman romance aren´t you? Tsk...
Jul 23, 2017 5:39 PM

Dec 2016
I enjoyed this episode.

All the kids are pretty cool.

Manami has it pretty tough having to look after a big family like that.
Jul 23, 2017 6:38 PM

Jan 2015
I dont think ill ever understand mal logic. I find this anime to be one of the most unique and great ones this season and i dont understand why people hate it so much. This episode in particular was soooooooooo sweet and all those yuri moments yay.
Btw that's how centaurs drive huh, very interesting.
Jul 23, 2017 8:08 PM

Nov 2009
First part was chock-full of moe service, while the second part had a more serious tone and there was a supernatural element as well which surprised me a bit. We got to know the main characters and their families better. The show is quite sweet and enjoyable so far.
Jul 23, 2017 9:28 PM

Jun 2013
This was such an adorable episode!
Jul 23, 2017 9:48 PM
Dec 2015
Zarkraz said:
Pretty damn lax for a monster girl anime, really needs something more soon.
Don't worry nothing happens. Only occasional civil wars if they animate them.
Jul 23, 2017 10:31 PM

May 2015
I guess interracial and same-sex relationships are accepted in this universe. Cool. I'm quite vulnerable to seeing ears pop up and down, so seeing Shino's ears during the bath scene made me squeal a bit. And wow, a car designed for centaurs to drive. I never expected that.

Mitama already on her way to being an excellent mother figure. Family comes first! And SUE! That adorable little angel! Well that spiked the moe factor way up.
TarotistNov 14, 2017 6:52 AM
Jul 23, 2017 11:23 PM

Jan 2013
Decent episode, no big drama or conflict.
I want an explanation on how those halos work. Looks like its held up by a thread, maybe metal. I want to know if there are nerve endings in both the thread and halo. Seems easy to cut off. Wonder how painful that feels.
Jul 23, 2017 11:31 PM

Aug 2016
when they said that girls don't kiss each other when they're older, i cried inside a bit, thinking that these kids are being raised homophobic. But then the lesbians saved the day >:3
"Why is it that the beautiful things are entwined more deeply with death than with life?" ~Kaneki Ken
Jul 24, 2017 12:25 AM

Dec 2016
That democratic mahou shoujo though.....

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Jul 24, 2017 12:33 AM

Oct 2010
Here's hoping the director has the balls to adapt the Holocaust chapter in the manga~
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Jul 24, 2017 1:00 AM

Aug 2013
HelpMeFindAnime said:
rsc-pl said:

Yeah, that's why I have a lot of yuri manga in my collection, that's why I'm watching yuri series. But in the other hand - in real life - definitely.
No, this series is just bland, poorly directed, awfully drawn, with totally uninteresting characters and half assed voice acting (it's really rare to hear bad or even average voice acting in anime, but unfortunately, this anime is an example of not-so-good one). Everything which I treasure the most in SOL series simply doesn't exist here.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 24, 2017 2:24 AM

Feb 2008
Oh my goodness, all the little kiddos are so cute! <3
I also love all their curious questions about life.
Jul 24, 2017 2:33 AM
Feb 2017
RediceRyan said:
Decent episode, no big drama or conflict.
I want an explanation on how those halos work. Looks like its held up by a thread, maybe metal. I want to know if there are nerve endings in both the thread and halo. Seems easy to cut off. Wonder how painful that feels.

The halos are a type of hairstyle affiliated with religion. So the halo is basically hair.
Jul 24, 2017 3:02 AM
Jul 2014
Well, that was just totally adorable.

Not sure how I feel about the literal ghost story bit at the end, though. Usually it seems like they want the show to be taken seriously but then they pull something like that, which just breaks the flow.
Jul 24, 2017 3:20 AM

Jan 2016
I got diabetes from watching this episode. Don't forget to visit me guys.
Jul 24, 2017 4:56 AM

Oct 2008
another relaxing SoL episode!
the triplets are cute especially the little angel!
4/5.

Jul 24, 2017 9:03 AM

Aug 2016
I really am starting to like nanami. I really like this universe and seeing how the different species get through daily life it's very interesting so far!

Jul 24, 2017 10:34 AM

Feb 2013
Oh my god those triplet girls the little centaur and the littlest angel girl were worth watching this anime alone. They were so fucking cute!!!!!!!
Jul 24, 2017 10:50 AM

May 2014
Too uninteresting for me to continue, sadly.
Jul 24, 2017 11:19 AM

Jul 2012
I need more episodes like this from this show, or a spin off about the kids' daily lives. Too cute.
Jul 24, 2017 11:44 AM

Oct 2016
Adorable. I love this show. Seems quite yuri, dunno to expect more in the future.
Warning: Loli is loyal, and may become aggressive.
Jul 24, 2017 5:18 PM

Aug 2012
Hahaha, those damn rascals!
Jul 24, 2017 5:49 PM

Feb 2016
DW_lazy said:
That democratic mahou shoujo though.....

Also the democratic storytelling, and the democracy talk in the student council. Along with the hints in ep 1-2 (government inspectors and military guards), something doesn't feel right, and I really can't shake off the feeling that there is something like a dark secret somewhere in that society. So... I hope this series turns darker very soon! :D
Jul 24, 2017 6:58 PM
Jul 2017
I was about to drop this series but this episode saved it. Thank goodness for cute stuff.
Jul 24, 2017 8:06 PM

Oct 2010
Glad I waited to watch the show on the big screen at home this time. Come to think of it... in terms of enjoyment averaged among the shows I'm watching, this summer looks like it'll be my favorite season since I started watching simulcasts in 2015.

rsc-pl said:
It's really rare to hear bad or even average voice acting in anime, but unfortunately, this anime is an example of not-so-good one.

I myself don't disagree with you (I can't judge acting even in English), but "As any Japanese speaker will tell you, anime voice acting does not sound natural at all. In fact, the ways in which it's unnatural are very similar to the ways in which many English dubs can sound unnatural: they're rife with overly-perfect diction, general hamminess, and people 'doing voices' rather than actually acting." http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2016-02-26/.99020

Jul 24, 2017 8:39 PM

Aug 2013
rsc-pl said:
HelpMeFindAnime said:

Yeah, that's why I have a lot of yuri manga in my collection, that's why I'm watching yuri series. But in the other hand - in real life - definitely.
No, this series is just bland, poorly directed, awfully drawn, with totally uninteresting characters and half assed voice acting (it's really rare to hear bad or even average voice acting in anime, but unfortunately, this anime is an example of not-so-good one). Everything which I treasure the most in SOL series simply doesn't exist here.

"awfully drawn"
what show are you watching m8?
Jul 24, 2017 8:55 PM

Aug 2013
Guarantee that if this show didn't feature monster girls it would be rated a lot higher than a 6.38.

I see a lot of people saying they're dropping it, and then other people saying they understand why they're dropping it...I don't. People also keep saying this was way better than the first two episodes. I didn't see anything wrong with the first two episodes.

All this is, is a super relaxed slice of life that also likes to tackle issues with societal problems like culture, race, acceptance, etc. Hell, is basically Demi-chan, except with full blown monster races and not humans that got a rare genetic condition.

I'm also enjoying how much detail they put into the world building. They explained how the process of evolution was different and how it led to their species of "human" and how "real humans" would've evolved but didn't. Sure it's impossible, but its a perfectly acceptable fictional explanation for a fictional show.

But then they also tackle a lot of society's behavior and the laws in the mon-human world, like how centaur's were used as slaves in the past so nowadays laws are really protective of them, so much so that riding their backs is a felony even if they were your best friend. Plus there was a lot of talk about equality for all species.

And the little details, like how they wear hats and glasses, and how they even drive cars, they have answers for everything and actually physically showed it too in a way that when you look at it, it totally makes sense.

I just think that all of the people giving the show flak for one reason or another aren't appreciating the amount of detail the show has for a simple slice of life. There are big budget popular series that never even present this level of world building.

Also side note: possible uncensored centaur tiddies in the BD? That didn't look like typical mist in this episodes bath scene. Looked like straight up censor light beams.
Jul 24, 2017 9:34 PM
Nov 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
This episode gave me diabetes.
That little baby angel sister was especially adorable.

I'm right there with you. This had a lot of adorableness and innocence packed into one episode (even the scene involving assault with a leek lol). I think I'm in love with the angel girl now. And the zashiki warashi that showed up to take care of the littlest sister was so sweet!
Now I think I've gushed enough like a girl for now... If you'll excuse me, I need to go seek my lost testicles... Perhaps I left them in my purse?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2017

69 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 20, 2023 9:00 AM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2017

94 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 20, 2023 8:54 AM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2017

126 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 20, 2023 8:52 AM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2017

91 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 27, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2017

88 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 24, 2023 9:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.