Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 27, 2016 5:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not sure why but I found the action of this episode to be kinda funny (in a rather awkward way) especially in regards with the kids' opponents. Epizo is hard to take seriously at all.

As usual, the antagonists are still pretty damn a powerhouse. Shizuru got a decent amount of screen time though so I'm glad to see that as I consider her to be a rather underrated character up to this point of the show.

Stark700Feb 27, 2016 7:42 AM
Feb 27, 2016 8:04 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Holy fuck things got 1000 times more interesting now that we have more teams but from different countries

I really like the American team leader and the Russians are pretty badass too....Man I'm loving how things are progressing with this series
Feb 27, 2016 8:30 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
That american dude though O_O. More opponents, some Russian, some American. Decent episode.

3/5
Feb 27, 2016 8:43 AM

Aug 2015
Nice episode. Glad more teams have shown up, the American leader is funny lol. The Russian team seems more badass.
Feb 27, 2016 8:55 AM
Jul 2012
I really wish it wasn't too focused on comedy this episode.
Feb 27, 2016 9:40 AM
May 2015
Is this a 13 or 26 episode series? Can't see them beating 3 teams in 5 episodes plus the sister thing.

Now I'm thinking the "pounding" his heart from the opening is what's gonna hapen....
Feb 27, 2016 9:41 AM

Sep 2009
Im starting to think it might be a split cour.
Feb 27, 2016 10:05 AM

Jun 2015
What is going on? So much more stuff is happening and im excited. But it feels like there is no way they can conclude it in 12 episodes. Since it is anime original then there will likely be a second season later on. I do have to ask, when was it confirmed that it would be 12 episodes long? It really does seem like it will be longer
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Feb 27, 2016 11:11 AM

Dec 2013
So basically this turned into a G Gundam parody whereby every country has a representative "Gundam", only in this world, every Gundam's "driver"(heart) has died except for Reoko and Kazuki's...

And now even Kazuki's is dead too.

This show just went to the dumps after 7 decent episodes....
How the heck are they going to finish it all up in 4 episodes?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 27, 2016 11:30 AM

Mar 2014
Well the show certainly did something I didn't expect it to do, that was a serious shift in tone and (story) direction. Not sure if I like the "crazy anime humor" done in CGI yet, but I gotta say they've got guts attempting it. Epizo was way over the top though

Feels like there's no way this is going to finish in 4 episodes.

Considering there's three teams now with a dead heart, I guess there's a big chance that all three of them will be revived at some point, and there's the plot point of Entei's "secret" mentioned in the beginning. Aaaaaand there's Azuma's sister....
Feb 27, 2016 11:46 AM

Feb 2015
Shout out to Epizo worst character of the season, I wanted to punch his face in. It's a bit late in the day to introducing a whole new set of poorly written charters.

The comedy in this episode was just an epic fail.
Feb 27, 2016 11:56 AM
Jul 2018
We got more opponents from the American and Russian Team.

The leader of the American team is a funny guy!

The members of Russian Team seem so badass!
Feb 27, 2016 12:25 PM

Oct 2015
Epizo is funny. Was time for this serie for takes a Como point. I think that includes teams for another country can be a good plot's point.
Design of new bubukis is pretty.
Pd: Russian twins are hot.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Feb 27, 2016 12:37 PM

Aug 2010
Ebizo's really fun XD His Engrish was hilariously awesome XD

All them new characters tho. Loved how those 2 from Russia realized they would've been f'd if they stayed and fought XD

Shizuru's "fight" was fun too.

Dat Cheerleader midriff tho :L
Feb 27, 2016 1:38 PM

Feb 2015
My god many things happened in this episode. i feel the episode is really rushed but i still enjoy it overall :D
the action felt awkward and funny too. and there are many question too.
Why the bubuki heart suddenly stop beats ?
i didn't expect there are many other bubuki user.
WTF is going on with reoko ?!!! she was dead for a second and suddenly she just went back alive like that, on top of that, wtf with that personality ?
and then for the main question that i really want to know; WTF is his sister ?!!!!

and i just realize this bubuki thing similiar to power ranger.
Left arm, Right arm, Left foot, Right foot, and heart. LOL

Ebizo's VA though, that one was funny XD

Episodes: 12
Second season ?
or are they really intend to end it in 4 episode ?
just please don't rush it.
YizelTroFeb 27, 2016 1:44 PM
Feb 27, 2016 2:04 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
B-but .... theres only 4 episodes left wtf are they doing starting to throw muricans and russians in it with hearts stopping beatings, the sisters, the island and other stuff. o_o
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 27, 2016 2:18 PM

Oct 2011
OMG new characters/enemies.....Split cour?????
Feb 27, 2016 3:18 PM

Jul 2015
They lost me at the first half. Somehow, it feels like Japan tried to stab straight trough the heart of the Americans. Oh well.

Salty, bro? /5

Feb 27, 2016 3:30 PM

Sep 2009
SovereignSky said:
Is this a 13 or 26 episode series? Can't see them beating 3 teams in 5 episodes plus the sister thing.

Now I'm thinking the "pounding" his heart from the opening is what's gonna hapen....

Tevens said:
My god many things happened in this episode. i feel the episode is really rushed but i still enjoy it overall :D
the action felt awkward and funny too. and there are many question too.
Why the bubuki heart suddenly stop beats ?
i didn't expect there are many other bubuki user.
WTF is going on with reoko ?!!! she was dead for a second and suddenly she just went back alive like that, on top of that, wtf with that personality ?
and then for the main question that i really want to know; WTF is his sister ?!!!!

and i just realize this bubuki thing similiar to power ranger.
Left arm, Right arm, Left foot, Right foot, and heart. LOL

Ebizo's VA though, that one was funny XD

Episodes: 12
Second season ?
or are they really intend to end it in 4 episode ?
just please don't rush it.

It was announced as a split-cour 12+12 eps from the start.
Feb 27, 2016 3:49 PM

Jan 2009
its not funny but fun to watch especially how those 3DCG makes those wacky facial expressions and movements

love this episode, lets see how all the heart users will become useful in battle again
Feb 27, 2016 4:35 PM

Aug 2013
This episode was kind of a break from the seriousness that the series has displayed so far. It went rather into a random hilarity mode then escalated really quick with Buranki teams from different countries (not gonna mention how they culminated some popular American stereotypes into one of the new teams for now) so it was difficult to keep track for a second but overall rather enjoyable. However, the mysterious girl from the end of last week's episode has me wondering if they are finally gonna bring back Azuma's sister.
Don't believe the hype.
Feb 27, 2016 5:34 PM

Jul 2009
I hope I'm not the only one that noticed, that when Epizo was talking with the team, he made superhero poses.
Amazing - something that could be considered "Spider-man" pose
Incredible - "Incredible Hulk" cover style pose
Fantastic - Four. Nuff said.
Feb 27, 2016 6:29 PM

Jan 2009
War-yun said:
I hope I'm not the only one that noticed, that when Epizo was talking with the team, he made superhero poses.

i did not notice that lol, nice one

Feb 27, 2016 7:03 PM

Oct 2015
Got alot "KLK" vibe in this episode ( I like it).

12 eps???, nah 26 i think.

Great, more team, more enemy, more mystery, more Bubuki.
Feb 27, 2016 7:26 PM

Jan 2011
Busting out a whole lot of comedy this episode, almost feels like a different show. There was pretty much a gif worthy scene every mintue.

War-yun said:

The F4 one was pretty obvious but I didn't notice the other two until I went back.
Feb 27, 2016 7:56 PM

Jun 2013
holy shit dude all those references lol and wait there are teams now? all those new characters i doubt this is gonna be just one cour
Feb 27, 2016 9:01 PM

Dec 2012
ReaperCreeper said:
Busting out a whole lot of comedy this episode, almost feels like a different show. There was pretty much a gif worthy scene every mintue.

War-yun said:

The F4 one was pretty obvious but I didn't notice the other two until I went back.

Hurry! someone make a GIF of this Epizo madness
Feb 27, 2016 10:54 PM

Apr 2011
everyone's heart stopped beating, surely the truth lies at treasure island
Feb 27, 2016 11:11 PM

Mar 2009
This was a very bad episode. Wow that American guy was annoying. I hope we never see him again.
Feb 28, 2016 12:49 AM

Dec 2015
The comedy break was refreshing, the american "hero" was great and irritating aat the same time with his voice, speech, references and repetitiveness and each new character and weapon had a distinct desin.
But what I liked the most was the informations starting another road to explore.
Feb 28, 2016 1:37 AM

Oct 2015
more Bubuki users! And from different countries too. Epizo is just a stupid character so far (I mean that as in he acts really odd and is funny to watch). All these new characters seem really cool and mostly unique from the rest of our current cast.

I feel like this plot kinda goes everywhere and changes a lot and quickly... Maybe it's just me.
How are they even gonna finish this in 12 episodes?

I want the next episode and I want to see what happend to Oubu's heart!
Feb 28, 2016 7:47 AM

May 2012
What the f*** was this episode? The episode 7 was the best one and things seemed to be going to be even more interesting, but then they introduced all of this totally out place non-sense comedy. The fat American guy was so annoying that i would've dropped the anime without thinking twice if they had introduced him in the first episodes.

I had such a hard time to finish this episode, i can't believe it's the same anime that i have watched last week. I hope they drop the comedy or i'll have to drop the anime.

Tokoya said:
Holy fuck things got 1000 times more interesting now that we have more teams but from different countries

I really like the American team leader and the Russians are pretty badass too....Man I'm loving how things are progressing with this series

What? There are people who can like that stupid American guy? Holy shit.

Mormegil said:
This was a very bad episode. Wow that American guy was annoying. I hope we never see him again.

I have the same feelings.
KaeUBWFeb 28, 2016 7:52 AM
I despise woke people.
Feb 28, 2016 8:06 AM

Dec 2015
j0x said:
War-yun said:

i did not notice that lol, nice one

This pretty much sums up my feelings so far watching this.

Also am I the only one irked how useless the MC has been thus far or is it just me...maybe it is just me...he just kinda annoys the crap out of me for whatever reason.
js_VegnagunFeb 28, 2016 12:29 PM
Feb 28, 2016 11:14 AM

Jun 2014
introducing 2 whole new set of characters 2/3 of the way into the show? no. you cant do that.
the sudden change in animation was also terrible. and its not just minor stuff, the entire style of the show is different. and every minute I watch it gets worse and worse. its like they suddenly threw in a new director and animator for this episode.
Its episode 8. wheres the plot??? This is quickly turning into a train wreck.
m-i-c-h-a-e-lFeb 28, 2016 11:21 AM
Feb 28, 2016 4:25 PM

Nov 2011
Ughhh the past 4 episodes were really good, then this garbage happened. It felt like I was watching Shit la Shit all over again, my bad I meant Kill la Kill. There was just too much comedy and silliness for me to handle it was actually making me sick.

Tsuwabuki marking the two Russians was awesome, and when the Russians broke into the heart cell was cool too.

Why are they starting to make you feel Sorry for Reoko now too. Like I actually feel bad for her and I'm starting to like her.

WHO IS EVEN THE VILLAIN IN THIS ANIME ANYWAY?

Now you bring the Russians and Americans into it and the MC, who even though I like, becomes more useless then he already was.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 28, 2016 4:45 PM

Aug 2015
Really good episode. I like the intro of new teams but I don't "like" them. They can't really fight, Azuma and co, so now what will they do? This will probably need a second season to finish everything.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Feb 28, 2016 6:10 PM

May 2012
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
introducing 2 whole new set of characters 2/3 of the way into the show? no. you cant do that.
the sudden change in animation was also terrible. and its not just minor stuff, the entire style of the show is different. and every minute I watch it gets worse and worse. its like they suddenly threw in a new director and animator for this episode.
Its episode 8. wheres the plot??? This is quickly turning into a train wreck.

Yeah this episode was pure shit. I was excited after the last episode thinking his sister was going to appear and do some good stuff, but then they decided to use the script the writer used as a toilet paper to make this episode.

I fear after this episode things are going to go downhill. I hope i'm wrong.
I despise woke people.
Feb 29, 2016 6:37 AM

Nov 2011
The only discordant note of this episode, is the total absence of explanations that leave the viewer grope in the dark without the possibility to understand the true extent of what is happening. Narrative a little too fast, so far with little success, now of all, a happy medium would be the right choice. Great graphics, and great animations, but shit narrative. ^^"
Mar 2, 2016 1:15 AM

Dec 2014
N1ghtStr1k3 said:
They lost me at the first half. Somehow, it feels like Japan tried to stab straight trough the heart of the Americans. Oh well.

Salty, bro? /5

LOOOOL

I detected the shade as well.
Mar 2, 2016 6:29 AM

Jul 2013
Not liking this. Seems like something that wasn't planned beforehand
Mar 3, 2016 12:32 AM

May 2014
So they introduce more Bubuki and only got 4 more eps.
I wonder why his heart stopped :s
Mar 4, 2016 3:01 PM

Mar 2014
i heard this anime has two cours
Mar 5, 2016 6:00 PM

Jun 2013
Was an okay episode but easily the worst of the series so far.
Mar 6, 2016 4:47 PM

Sep 2014
Dedy_Wicak_Sono said:
Got alot "KLK" vibe in this episode ( I like it).

I sensed it too, and I certainly didn't mind it.

I died laughing too much on this episode. Epizo's weirdness was just so funny to me.
I kind of like idea of more teams now, it makes things more exciting.
Mar 7, 2016 2:53 AM
Mar 2012
So over the top the leader, both awkward & funny comedy.
Team America nice bubuki designs. Russian sisters were weird. Some good wacky VAs here. Cowboy weapon had some weird sound fx.
Impressed they tried to do wild CG caricature.
Mar 9, 2016 6:47 AM

Jul 2009
Now we have a lot of teams joining, even with all of them, this thing still not good...
Mar 10, 2016 7:36 AM

Oct 2008
OK...we have another hyper active 16 yr old dude...just for comedic relief!
The kid buranki users found another group of buranki users which is a proper rival for them because there's no age differences.
LOL Shizuru is just holding herself back to the two gothic yellow haired girls.
4/5.

Edit: yay for 2 cours!
matias067Mar 10, 2016 7:52 AM

Mar 10, 2016 10:48 PM

Dec 2012
Honestly not a fan of this episode...
The art & animation were horrible tbh. Plus the comedy parts were not funny at all.
I liked the 2n half though, what does a non beating heart mean?
Mar 12, 2016 7:11 AM
Jul 2011
This series is getting better and better!
I wasn`t expecting Oubu`s heart to stop at all, let`s see what they're going to do next...
btw, that crap about "fat" wasn`t funny... it was old fashioned jokes... I tought that theses jokes don`t sound funny to anyone nowadays... seems like I was wrong... LOL
Mar 12, 2016 5:40 PM

Feb 2013
This anime has just gotten silly. Oh well, it's still really fun to watch.

... still no sister?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2016

151 by 0063873192871 »»
Apr 8, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2016

103 by imnotcurry »»
Aug 27, 2022 1:26 PM

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

51 by tokidoki921 »»
Mar 17, 2019 11:51 AM

» licensing

NG_Chloe - Nov 10, 2018

0 by NG_Chloe »»
Nov 10, 2018 5:41 PM

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

88 by Alpha-Methyl »»
Jan 27, 2018 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.