Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 17, 2015 9:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh beach episode. Even this series has one despite the fact that the guys spend almost every episode in the baths. But then again, it looks like the guys are enjoying their time in the sun..

Some of the outfits looked really odd though.

And not to mention, we have a spa too..every fan girl must be screaming this episode
Feb 17, 2015 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
A beach episode.

I felt bad for the sensei in this episode.
Feb 17, 2015 11:58 AM

Oct 2013
This episode made me so happy, it was just what I needed after the crap day I had.

So many precious moments.
The past isn't important. What is important is whether or not you can smile right now.
Feb 17, 2015 12:06 PM

Aug 2014
YAY! We finally got to see a girl in the show! Wait... what the... XD
Feb 17, 2015 12:27 PM

Oct 2009
I was looking forward to this. Every minute of the episode was worth my excitement. I have to say that it was the gayest episode of the show so far. And as a fujoshi I liked it very much.
The next episode preview shows Atsushi and En arguing like a long-married couple and Kin-chan who looks extremely jealous.
Oh I so want to watch it right now.
Feb 17, 2015 12:32 PM

Jan 2015
This episode really cracked me up it's probably my favourite one so far.

How they ended up on the 'wild man' beach...

And Mr. Tawarayama was actually alive?! I can't with this show >O<
Feb 17, 2015 12:32 PM

Feb 2014
wow, even for this show, this episode was over the top and excessive...lol the toothbrush culprit? It was pretty funny how wombat deleted the photo of Yumoto using the toothbrush

And haha Mr. Tawayarama "wakes up" xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2015 12:34 PM

Oct 2009
That episode was much more gay than I expected hah. Poor sensei. I was hoping they notice him walking on his own strenght without wombat help but nah :/

you tellin me mangas aint japanese colouring books
Feb 17, 2015 12:35 PM

Aug 2013
Parodies of "Detective Conan" are always welcomed. :D

And it's official, I think shounen ai is cuter than shoujo ai.

The hilarity of this episode rivals that of the third episode.
Feb 17, 2015 12:46 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
A lot of intentional/unintentional BL vibes this episode. Most of them were for comedic purpose, but even so, the ships are confirmed.

That bizarre "Onee-san" though.. Only Yumoto would find someone like him cool. Wonder if he took up on his amazing offer..

I like how that bathhouse's name was reversed from "Kurotama" to "Tamakuro" and yet it looked exactly the same inside. Kind of expected to see Yumoto's big brother there too.

Somehow, I just knew Yumoto was the culprit of the toothbrush incident. Bet he just forgot that he used Io's brush and so didn't say anything in particular about it.

Poor Tawarayama-sensei.. Finally woke up on his own after so long just to be taken down by his students. XD

Slightly above average episode. The student council's BGM is my favorite though. Always look forward to that elegant soundtrack.
VindstotFeb 17, 2015 3:47 PM

Feb 17, 2015 1:08 PM

Dec 2009
Of course there had to be a beach episode. The super muscly guys on the beach cracked me up. I imagined Gou from Free! appearing and fangirling over them. And what is with that "Onee-san"?

En really reminds me of Fuma Kikuchi for some reason. He's slowly becoming one my favourites.

This anime just does not care. Like even Free! wasn't full of this much BL and fanservice. Not that I'm complaining.

"You say you love women yet I've never actually seen you with a woman." Someone finally said it. Part of me was hoping that it was Ryuu who used Io's toothbrush. And he got so embarrassed when Atsushi accused him of liking Io hurhurhur

Yumoto with Wombat in the bush omg

So the teacher was actually alive this whole time? haha

The Boueibu boys jumping the Student Council boys, oh dear. Akoya blushing when Io took the leaf out of his hair.

Looks like it'll be a En and Atsushi episode next week. Hope it won't be as disappointing as the Io and Ryuu episode was. Maybe something will finally start happening with the whole Atsushi and Kinshiro thing.
Feb 17, 2015 1:55 PM

Dec 2014
Shaniyaz said:
A lot of intentional/unintentional BL vibes this episode. Most of them were for comedic purpose, but even so, the ships are confirmed.

Exactly :D

The "unique" beach, the fact that sensei was really alive, the atmosphere between Io and Ryuu in the bath, the quickie in the bush between Wombat and Yumoto, all that hugging and falling on top of each other in the dark, and the amount of fanservice really made it a perfect episode.

Just look at his hair. Fabulous.

Feb 17, 2015 2:31 PM

Dec 2014
Her_Holiness said:

Just look at his hair. Fabulous.

Dat moment when a boy is prettier than you...

Great episode! The BL moments cracked me up and the fact that Tawarayama was alive was like, the best think!
Feb 17, 2015 2:38 PM

Nov 2007
What was this episode even omg

My disjointed notes this way------->

Give anime men nipples already!
I had to google gay beach to see if it's a thing
Tsudaken is really the best at voicing oneesans
This isn't Detective C*nan alright
Someone finally pointed out the thing about Ryuu and women
Yumoto,please ask for consent first! (i mean,for the "cuddles")
I was actually happy to see sensei alive and well...but poor him:'(
I was also happy to see beautiful scene of my guilty pleasure ship (Ryuu x Akoya). But En-chan and president omg what why is this happening.......And Akoya blushing over Io?ok,i vote for threesomes. Fukujun's character is left out tho!let him on the fun too.

Next episode is looking good~

Btw. While watching this,i realized Battle Lovers abbreviation is BL
Feb 17, 2015 2:39 PM

Oct 2013
lol the fanservices was sooooooooooo HIGH!! in this episode....

But secretly I loved it hahahaha xD
Feb 17, 2015 3:00 PM
Oct 2014
This episode had more BL moments than an anime which actually is the genre "shounen ai" xD
Feb 17, 2015 4:08 PM

Jul 2011
That was strangely well-played. More BL fanservice than usual, and that scene when they attacked the student council members, that blushing and whole scenario crack me up. XD

Official shippings confirmed. And I bet Yumoto took up that amazing offer... XD
Feb 17, 2015 4:37 PM

Dec 2014
Fanservice everywhere. xD
Nice episode. c:
Feb 17, 2015 4:39 PM

Nov 2014
Great episode, it was so funny I loved it. xD

Omg so when Yumoto was opening the door at the bathhouse I was totally expecting to see his brother after all the similarities lmao

That toohbrush mystery was priceless...and it ended up being Yumoto LOL
Feb 17, 2015 5:30 PM

Jul 2013
This episode was so gay.

GOOD.
Feb 17, 2015 5:34 PM

Apr 2014
WARNING:

This episode will cause excessive screaming and an increase of heart rate for female viewers. It will also cause a massive nosebleed and an urge to chuck your laptop out the window if not careful. Before watching, make sure to have plenty of tissues as well as a handy cell phone in case of an extreme emergency. Thank you.

Anyway, I was not careful with the extreme fan service that I ended screaming and laughing like a maniac for like the entire episode. My mom gave me the "you crazy look" afterwards XD

BUT,

BEST.EPISODE.EVA!!! <3333333

HOWEVER,

GTFO STUDENT COUNCIL MEMBERS! STOP INTERFERING WITH MY SHIPS! STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THESE PRECIOUS BOYS! Ok, I'm done hating on them...for now ^-^
Feb 17, 2015 6:56 PM

Jan 2011
This series is so self aware.
Feb 17, 2015 7:02 PM

Jun 2010
Chanaynay said:
This episode was so gay.

GOOD.

I couldn't have said it better.
Feb 17, 2015 8:33 PM

Dec 2010
that onee-san looks like a sailor moon villain... who works at an adult shop

this was my fave ep so far but next one looks promising! kin-chan tryna break up megane-kun and en to win back his childhood love #nice

ReaperCreeper said:
This series is so self aware.

i'm dying it's true
Feb 18, 2015 12:19 PM

Sep 2010
Probably one of the gayest episodes that isn't from a yaoi or BL I've seen in a while.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 18, 2015 5:09 PM
Sep 2014
Yuure said:
Chanaynay said:
This episode was so gay.

GOOD.

I couldn't have said it better.

Me two. This episode is my favorite so far; I may ship En x Atsushi and Io x Ryuu now. I had to look up their names, because I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER THEM! XD
Feb 18, 2015 6:37 PM

Jul 2013
Wow this episode was my favourite one so far! So many ships and plenty of fanservice!

Can't wait for next episode
Feb 18, 2015 6:50 PM

Aug 2014
wtf....why there...i feel like yaoi....came out...i cannot stop laughing!!..hahahahaha
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Feb 18, 2015 6:53 PM

Feb 2013
I'm screaming at the gayness of this episode. Are you sure this isn't a shounen ai?

Feb 18, 2015 8:04 PM

Sep 2011
gissellebatista said:
I'm screaming at the gayness of this episode. Are you sure this isn't a shounen ai?
their playing it entirely for laughs, so no its not

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 19, 2015 1:45 AM

Oct 2011
<3 the fanservice.
Feb 19, 2015 7:06 AM

Aug 2009
Loved it! I actually laughed a few times, and the BL undertones were absolute perfection.

Feb 19, 2015 7:17 AM

Jan 2008
Chanaynay said:
This episode was so gay.

GOOD.

Am I strange to think that Miss WAS cool? Dat character design...

They really went with "designed" pairings (you know, you look at characters or see their first interactions and say "oho, let the shipping commence") and even if it's for laughs - gosh, I'M SATISFIED :D I suppose that the third Chevalier goes for Most Normal Character in This Show title? And the teacher is alive, guess Wombat wasn't lying in the end.
Feb 19, 2015 12:39 PM

Mar 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
gissellebatista said:

Lololol this isn't the kind of show where this stuff is 'for laughs'. Please get over it.
Feb 19, 2015 12:42 PM

Feb 2013
yukishiromei said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

Lololol this isn't the kind of show where this stuff is 'for laughs'. Please get over it.

Lmfao yes I agree. But about the 'shounen ai' thing, I was joking.

Feb 19, 2015 12:44 PM

Feb 2013
I love how people try to cover the gay/homo situations in anime saying it's always 'for comedic purposes'.
Feb 19, 2015 1:57 PM

Apr 2014
DROWNING IN THE YAOI VIBES
Feb 20, 2015 4:21 AM

Sep 2013
Loved this obligatory beach episode!! Dat "mistress".... I mean, "waitress" was quite something! I swear I've heard his voice somewhere before, but I just can't pinpoint where! Wouldn't mind seeing him back in a later episode. XD

The "comedic situations" this week were right up my alley. <3
Feb 20, 2015 4:32 AM

Feb 2015
That episode was one wild ride from start to finish, everything from the toothbrush to the gay beach
Feb 20, 2015 7:00 AM

Jun 2014
simply the best episode so far ^^
Feb 20, 2015 3:03 PM

Dec 2014
I only have one thing to say.

The gay was strong in this episode. Very strong.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2015 3:33 AM
May 2007
DoragonessU said:
Dat "mistress".... I mean, "waitress" was quite something! I swear I've heard his voice somewhere before, but I just can't pinpoint where! Wouldn't mind seeing him back in a later episode. XD

Tsuda Kenjirou, from the credit he is 怪しい店主 (Suspicious Shopkeeper).
Suspicious shopkeeper is SURE suspicious. I was even so ready for some S&M play.
Seriously why is he not the next monster yet? So far all monsters were Binan students.
Feb 21, 2015 11:29 AM

Sep 2011
yukishiromei said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

yes it is though, you do realize whos making this right? This series is 100% comedy through and through

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 21, 2015 12:21 PM

Feb 2015
NotJizzyHitler said:
yukishiromei said:

yes it is though, you do realize whos making this right? This series is 100% comedy through and through

Yeah, I have a feeling this show is all comedy/parody, like this show doesn't take itself seriously at all and that is what is great about it and it also kind of parodies the magical girl genre in a way.
Feb 21, 2015 11:10 PM
Feb 2014
Best episode since the first one. Lots of fun moments and no ''monster of the week'' cliche battle.
I love the student council's theme XD
Feb 22, 2015 8:56 AM

Sep 2011
PhantomL said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

Yeah, I have a feeling this show is all comedy/parody, like this show doesn't take itself seriously at all and that is what is great about it and it also kind of parodies the magical girl genre in a way.
yeah thats why i find it so funny that theres a few people taking the gay jokes seriously, not realizing they did the exact same stuff in gintama, ixion saga, and even a little in daily lives. Everything in this show is meant to be taken as a joke.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 22, 2015 9:26 PM

Jan 2011
NotJizzyHitler said:
And the gay jokes are the best part too.
Feb 23, 2015 11:07 AM

Oct 2012
Really funny and GAYYYYYY! My fujoshi spirit screamed. Best episode SO far.
Feb 24, 2015 10:31 PM

Aug 2010
so much gay but i'm not complaining
Feb 27, 2015 2:31 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
"OMGGGGG My fellow fujoshis will squeal at this episode! Eeeee!"

Nah, I'm fine.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Movie for Winter 2025

tsubasalover - Jul 26

8 by nulls »»
Aug 12, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2015

107 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 11, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2015

37 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2015

85 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 10, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2015

248 by Daviljoe193 »»
Jan 24, 3:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.