Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 24, 2015 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well it looks like the show did go for a final battle after all. Is it just me or is that love magical stick or whatever got a big upgrade?

Lol and what's with the angel wings? It's a love shower now lol

Funny how they still had room for some bath scenes even in the final episode.
Mar 24, 2015 11:04 AM

Dec 2011
So the whole thing was a failure at a reality TV program of the world getting destroyed? Like you do. I guess that explains the setting of the ED.

The older brother was the final boss, huh? And he used to be a hero?

lol he chopped straight through the love attack

Angel Yumoto?

More Better love shower?

Or maybe he isn't the final boss. The director and Zundar in a giant mecha puffer fish is!
na... nandatte?

And suddenly they all get wings! I guess there are more of them.

lol all giving things that are important to them and then... "I don't really know" in the middle of it.

That was a fun series with a suitably stupid final episode.

And the troll "final news". Seond season announcement? No, just confirmation that the teacher was brought back to life.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 24, 2015 11:25 AM

Nov 2007
Aww,and this is the end. I will miss this series. I had no expectations for it before it started running but i really enjoyed it and was looking forward to new episode every week.
So when i saw the important announcement, i was disappointed it's not for second season...oh well. But it's great sensei is alive tho:'D

Anyway,too many beautiful moments to mention.....
Mar 24, 2015 11:31 AM

Jul 2008
Random episode.
Mar 24, 2015 11:32 AM

Nov 2007
The silliness from the whole series just got silly in another way (facepalm) when those "aliens" (similar meanings, right?) revealed the reason for using Seifuku-bu. It's fortunate that the friends (the only seriousness in the show) made up, well, probably too soon. I don't know what to comment to further transformations not just for Bouei-bu, but also Seifuku-bu. Well it's nice that they joined up, I guess. lol @ "Love is Maji de over". And both clubs are in good terms even after the fight.

lol @ the "news".
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 24, 2015 11:39 AM

Dec 2012
I will miss this show forever. ;_;
Mar 24, 2015 11:49 AM

Apr 2013
LOL So the whole time this was The Truman Show: Magical Boy Edition. This was the Samurai Flamenco of this season, pretty much. And I'm okay with that.

Thanks for the laughs, Binan. Also thanks for being Magical Boy, because apparently we needed it, even if no one was ready.
Mar 24, 2015 11:50 AM

Jan 2015
MAGICAL BOYS CAN'T END NOOO.
But the news at the end made me laugh.
Mar 24, 2015 11:51 AM

Feb 2015
I am glad it managed to keep its fun element right in the last episode and I lost it at the end with the news.
I loved how even in the series final battle they had moments like 'more better love making' and the whole reality tv show. I loved how this show was just fun and parodied the whole magical girl genre in a way which was funny and enjoyable.
Mar 24, 2015 12:15 PM

Aug 2013
What an unexpected twist.

I bet you girls are all disappointed that this final episode did not even contain one kiss. :P
Mar 24, 2015 12:16 PM

Nov 2014
Awww it's over! :(

Angel transformations, Yumoto's brother Gora is a boss (and looked awesome) and was previously a battle lover D: Student council guys become good guys! Atsushi & Kin rekindle their friendship. And then they end it with a silly conversation full of fanservice and where it all started. xD It was definitely a fun episode, and the whole series in general was just hilarious and enjoyable to watch.

And the whole reality tv show thing was the most random plot twist ever. Was not expecting that LOL
Mar 24, 2015 12:18 PM

Dec 2014

StevenHu said:
I bet you girls are all disappointed that this final episode did not even contain one kiss. :P

You bet ;D
Mar 24, 2015 12:34 PM

Jul 2013
StevenHu said:

oh yes definitely.

omg that plot twist though... haha I lauged at Gora being the previous generation of battle lovers.
I'm glad that Atsushi and kinchirou are friends again, though I'm still a En x Atsushi shipper haha ;)
the angel wings were kinda pretty...
and when you see that there's going to be important news... *thinks about second season or a special* they just say: Yo the teacher was resurrected-_-
gosh I loved this anime
Mar 24, 2015 12:40 PM

Oct 2009
No! I can't believe it's over! The ending felt very appropriate for such comedy show. Still I feel sad cause I'm gonna miss this all ;__;
Mar 24, 2015 12:43 PM

Mar 2013
So... Why this season suddenly have two Sugita-voiced characters, crushing things with a huge polearm? XD

Anyway, this episode was perfect on so many levels that I don't even know what to say.
Mar 24, 2015 12:45 PM

Mar 2013
StevenHu said:

Sure we are. Lol

My dream magical boys series, definitely. So sad it's over now. Although the battles and enemies were weird as fuck, the characters made up for it, they're all lovely. Wombat included. The fanservice was delicious. Will make sure to re-watch in a couple of months. 7/10
Mar 24, 2015 12:53 PM

Nov 2012
2/10
Mar 24, 2015 1:01 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
That had to be one of the lamest plot twist ever! The battle was random and mediocre as well, nothing like a boss fight.

The happy ending was expected, but could've been executed better. Also, the "Nandatte!?" gimmick was repetitive and was very unfunny.

Extremely dull show. Until now, the mediocrity and ridiculousness was somewhat tolerable but the ending killed it. A generous 3/10.

Mar 24, 2015 1:04 PM

Dec 2011
Vindstot said:
Until now, the mediocrity and ridiculousness was somewhat tolerable but the ending killed it.

If you felt that the ridiculousness is something that needs to be "tolerated" then why did you even watch this series?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 24, 2015 1:13 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
kuuderes_shadow said:
Vindstot said:
Until now, the mediocrity and ridiculousness was somewhat tolerable but the ending killed it.

If you felt that the ridiculousness is something that needs to be "tolerated" then why did you even watch this series?

In hopes that it'd get better or at least have a decent ending. I don't tend to judge shows until I've seen the whole thing.

Mar 24, 2015 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
So, everything is just for a reality TV program.

The boss battle was mediocre.
Mar 24, 2015 1:19 PM

Nov 2013
lol angel wings, robot, reality show... i can't believe it :p Totally random and funny. 7/10 It was entertaining, i wouldn't mind a second season :)

Mar 24, 2015 1:30 PM

Jun 2014
Today we say goodbye to the most adorable magical boys in the history of anime! The finale was amazing and the plot twist was hilarious! I am very satisfied with the ending and the entire season, plus I would love to see the boys again someday!

I give the "More Better Battle Lovers" a 9/10 for my final score!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Mar 24, 2015 1:47 PM

Apr 2012
I loved this anime, it was really funny!
And this last episode was the icing on the cake!
Mar 24, 2015 2:03 PM

Dec 2009
I honestly felt like I was dreaming for most of this episode, it was so ridiculous. Yet I loved every second of it in a "what-is-going-on-this-is-so-dumb" kind of way.

The Kinshiro/Atsushi scenes were pretty cute though. Glad to see the Student Council and Defense Club are friends now.

Well, Boueibu, it's been a wild ride but now it's finally over. You were the stupidest anime I've ever seen in my life and that finale...I can't even but you were still somehow one of my favourite anime of the season.
Mar 24, 2015 2:28 PM

Sep 2013
The best anime of the season. This show can't end ;-;
The ending was amazing. What the faaaakh.
Mar 24, 2015 2:31 PM

Apr 2014
LOAD said:
yumoto's brother is actually an ex-battle lover
I was right LMFAO

Man, it's a shame this series had to end, but at the same time the timing for an ending felt just right. Binan Koukou is... different, I suppose. It's ridiculous and it's corny (sometimes), and that's what they were aiming for from start to finish. If you were disappointed in this "half-assed" ending, then all I can say is... what were you really expecting? It's more of a gag anime than it is a mahou-shounen anime.
Overall, I thought it was great. The characters were hilarious, with some clichés to mock the whole magical battle lovers idea. All the jokes were fantastic, and totally fit the whole satirical aspect of the anime. The plot was very good imo. I expected some obvious developments (which did happen), but I was also dumbfounded by others- like that random plot twist about the reality show. But Binan Koukou is that type of series. And the director/creators pulled it off just right. The music was very fitting as well, and I felt all the character designs (even the small fry antagonists) were fantastic.
I would love another season, but then again I have to admit that that bath ending left me perfectly satisfied. Making fun of "battle lovers" and sometimes actually taking it seriously, Binan Koukou was a fun watch. A great & memorable mahou-shounen series. 9/10
Mar 24, 2015 3:11 PM
Mar 2013
WOW THE FINAL EPISODE WAS SO BAD AND CHEESY, I LOVE IT! I WILL REALLY, REALLY MISS THIS SHOW ; ^ ;

Season 2 maybe? hahaha ╮(─▽─)╭

good for Tawarayama-sensei that he was brought back to life! man, oh man, I really liked this show. pls more
Mar 24, 2015 3:19 PM
Jan 2014
it was one of my most favorite anime in my life!!! i was very excited about this from the very beginning, i waited for this anime before releasing, and i was sure that this anime must be a masterpiece and it was right ^_^ My favorite character was kinshiro and arima because of my favorite seiyuu Kamiya senpai and fukuyama senpai ^_^

and that line was really awesome
"i will say as many times as you want!!
wh-what did you say??!" :D :D

i will be happy if there is another season ^_^

i love this anime ^_^
Mar 24, 2015 3:23 PM

Apr 2014
The randomness in this last episode was to the max. XD

-The monster attacks and world domination crap is all but a reality TV show...WELL THEN!

-WTF Yumoto sprouted wing?! *chokes when seeing others sprouted wings*

-MORE BETTER LOVE SHOWER LOL! The naming sense is awesome as always *applause to the staff writers*

-A PORCUPINE FISH MEGATRON?!

...This show is amazing.

Mar 24, 2015 3:45 PM
Feb 2008
I'm at a loss for words ... Good episode though.
Mar 24, 2015 3:56 PM

Sep 2011
I was gonna give it a 5 but this final episode bumped it up to a 6, i honestly wasnt expecting this twist

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 24, 2015 3:58 PM

Nov 2013
Shame, this episode almost ruined the whole show, the reality show plot twist was unnecessary. So was the mecha fish.
But I suppose I like the way things ended between Atsushi and Kinshirou, was cute.
Mar 24, 2015 4:03 PM

Apr 2013
I guess some people take the show too seriously by expecting some badass boss fight and a proper conslusion at the end lol
Very ridiculous in a good way and fun show til the end, especially when they uncovered that the whole thing was a reality show
7.5/10 for entertainment value
Mar 24, 2015 4:33 PM

Mar 2015
LOVE IS OVER! :D

I followed the show the whole time. But I think the last episode is the perfect occassion for a little post.

I must confess that I did not like the show after I saw the first 2 or 3 episodes. But somehow I sticked to it (silly bishounen in a SciFi-Maou setting - there's no harm to it). But it grew on my while it proceeded. And to summ it up: it was quite a joy ride. I don't regret it.

Concerning the final episode:

1.) THAT PLOT TWIST! Wow. I am honest: I did not see that coming. But one thing was clear: there could be no serious reason for the aliens to come to earth. Otherwise they would have sent some more capable 'soldiers' and not a wombat, a hedgehog and a gold fish. So the TV show/realitly series was a nice set up. Chapeau!

2.) It was also quite nice to see the problems/misunderstandig between Kin-chan and At-chan solved. I agree with Wombat: this is the beaitiful love power of friendship. I appreciate that the former 'bad guys' joined the 'MORE BETTER BATTLE LOVERS' in the end and fought side on side with them. Nice!

3.) Their sensei was revived and is all well now - Deo gratias! :D

4. ) I knew the final scene of this anime would be in the family bath with all the boys. It was nice that I was right. So we got a perfect happy endo after all. Why should someon complain? This was never meant to be a serious SciFi thriller. It was silly, hilarious and heart warming from the first to the last episode. So I'm perfectly fine with it.

5. ) Also the subtext of this episode was quite interesting: TV/Show business critique! I am not too well informed of the American or Asian entertainment/television sector. But I know that a lot of shows are ethically not ok. The TV companies use people as cash cows. Nothing counts - but the sales figures! So the conclusion concerning the 'universe-wide reality show' is right: You cannot make a good show, if you don't have love for your subject!
Mar 24, 2015 5:12 PM

Oct 2011
I WANT MORE BATTLE LOVERS T_____T
Mar 24, 2015 5:36 PM

Jun 2013
Actually kind of sad that this is over
This anime was a lot of fun to watch
8/10 :)
Mar 24, 2015 5:41 PM

May 2013
Not a single girl in the entire show, yet Ryuu still insists he likes them. >.>
Mar 24, 2015 5:58 PM

Mar 2015
DarkYazawa said:

Well, have you ever read a yaoi/shounen-ai manga?

90 % of the main characters insist to like girls/women. It's a common trope. :D
Mar 24, 2015 6:08 PM

Jul 2014
pretty funny series. really love the humor^^ i dont mind if there's season 2 ;) 7/10
Mar 24, 2015 6:25 PM

Aug 2013
Helenus said:
DarkYazawa said:

Well, have you ever read a yaoi/shounen-ai manga?

90 % of the main characters insist to like girls/women. It's a common trope. :D

Pretty much.

Mar 24, 2015 6:29 PM
Oct 2014
The ending was just as ridiculou as the rest of the anime :D i was still entertained
Mar 24, 2015 6:41 PM

Oct 2012
South Park anyone
Mar 24, 2015 7:44 PM

Jan 2014

Best damn news in this show
Mar 24, 2015 7:45 PM

Jul 2008
The show had lost most of what attracted me to it at first after the first 3 or so episodes, but this one makes me glad I decided to stick with it.
Also most important news announcement ever.

Kinshiro and Atsushi made me cringe the whole time, but it still did serve as a plot device, so whatever.

And lol @ people expecting this show of all things to have some sort of plot, proper battle scene or meaningful conclusion.
Can't wait to read the comments about Prison School when the anime comes out.
EhllyMar 24, 2015 7:48 PM
Mar 24, 2015 8:01 PM

Aug 2011
I'm still trying to understand what the hell was I thinking when I picked up this show.

Anyway, funny sometimes, 6/10 will do.

» Escapism.

Mar 24, 2015 8:05 PM

Aug 2014
Master_Yoma said:
South Park anyone

YES!! It lacked anal probe, however. Or an Ice Cream Crapping Taco.

Well, this is very different from the stuff I usually watch. It was silly, over-the-top and corny, but I guess that's the reason I sticked until the end. Reminded me a lot of Twintails!, especially with those crazy monsters designs.

7/10, some episodes weren't so strong, but for the most part, it was a funny, easy-going anime. Love shower~~~
Mar 24, 2015 9:02 PM

Aug 2013
When the reality show twist was brought up, I thought about an episode of South Park when Earth was part of a reality show for space!

Anyway, this show was one of my favorites this season. I laughed so much watching this show especially during the beach trip episode! I will miss this show.

7/10 from this girl!

P.S. This is my 200th completed anime! Yay me!!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Mar 24, 2015 10:12 PM
Jul 2018
Yes! They got their "eternal sailor moon" upgrade lol. This series was so cute, I'm going to miss it.
Mar 24, 2015 10:58 PM
Jun 2014
What a plot twist at the end!
One of the most enjoyable episodes by far imo.
I really liked it! ^-^
A unique anime I won't miss watching, but it was fun while it lasted.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2015

37 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2015

85 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 10, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2015

248 by Daviljoe193 »»
Jan 24, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2015

70 by Kayn »»
Feb 1, 2023 2:57 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2015

38 by Kayn »»
Feb 1, 2023 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.