Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magical Girl Raising Project (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 8, 2016 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, the death games really did begin.

Not sure how I feel about Mary so far, seems like the type that really likes to play mind games with her opponents. Still found the game world itself to be a bit cartoony.

MEMORY BEAM. Looks like each magical girl has their own unique ability but I wonder who can use theirs the best to win?
Stark700Oct 8, 2016 10:37 AM
Oct 8, 2016 9:31 AM

Apr 2010
So the dark side is starting to show itself.
and it looks like there is much more to it that meets the eye the danger isn't just from the flying blob but that other girls as well.
things will probably heat up in future episodes.
Oct 8, 2016 9:44 AM

Sep 2015
PONPON UEI PONPON f*ck this little thing
It had to be expected, rough, RIP the NEET
Oct 8, 2016 9:48 AM

Sep 2014
I just can't get into this, going to drop. I'll check the forum discussion for future episodes to see if anything exciting enough happens to pick this back up.
Oct 8, 2016 9:54 AM

Jul 2008
RIP Nemu :(

Guess the other girls will find out about the real meaning of dropping out only after one of their' partners drop out.

Oct 8, 2016 10:10 AM

May 2012
Welp, that's messed up but I saw it coming, especially from how creepy that little thing is.

So, outside of the crazy girls trying to possibly kill each other, this little Pon-spouting creep is gonna kill off the girls that lose.

Oct 8, 2016 10:10 AM

Jan 2015

Yup. It's finally getting into the "last" part from it's Synopsis. But still without the "Survival Game" part though.
Well I gotta admit, Top Speed surely have more "Magical" Girl appearance than Ripple. But judging from that encounter with Mary, Ripple maybe stronger.
Nemurin is just too cute. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Oct 8, 2016 10:13 AM

May 2009
upupupupupu, pon.

Tho they just had to be magical girl half of the time to reduce their input consumption.
Oct 8, 2016 10:13 AM

May 2010
eh i expected more of this. drop
Oct 8, 2016 10:16 AM

Sep 2016
so, this is basically madoka's carbon copy?
i know 2 other madoka clones manga, probably also going to get adapted soon
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 8, 2016 10:16 AM
Jan 2013
Kerozinn said:
eh i expected more of this. drop

well it's hard to make original show, as all ideas have been basically used
Oct 8, 2016 10:17 AM

Mar 2014
it would be so easy to assume that mascot has a really evil underlying plan but

i kinda feel like the mascot is just a really stupid fuck and didn't think anything through...

if this is the case then im probably not gonna like this series in the end. dont really like seeing children dying off of some bullshit.
Oct 8, 2016 10:22 AM

Jul 2014
I had a feeling that Fav's method of getting rid of magical girls from the running would end with them dying, so seeing what happened to Nemu isn't at all surprising. Still, the abruptness of it made it into a very effective ending for the episode. Now it's just a matter of how long until they find out what happens when they "drop out" and what they'll do when they do find out.

And yeah, Fav is pretty damn stupid, or just plain sadistic. Most likely the latter, considering what this show is clearly going for in terms of story and tone.
Oct 8, 2016 10:23 AM

Oct 2013
The witch-like will die, I can feel it it's so obvious! *-*
Oct 8, 2016 10:23 AM

Apr 2014
I wanna see some blood next time

Oct 8, 2016 10:24 AM

Apr 2015
Pity that Nemurin had to go. Wonder how the others will react once they learn the effects of becoming "deleted". The feud surrounding Ripple, Top Speed, and Calamity Mary and the gang Ruler seems to have are mildly interesting; hope it picks up from there.
Oct 8, 2016 10:24 AM

Dec 2014
Decent episode.

Ripple's shurikens are guaranteed to hit when thrown. Why can't I have that ability when playing Overwatch? :|

Fav you evil mascot. :(
Well looks like the fact that it's a survival game is hidden from the magical girls for now. Since no one knows the others real personas they'll never know she actually died, that is until someone figures it out.
I think that raises possible death flags for Souta since if he dies then Koyuki would be able to figure out what's actually going on.

R.I.P Nemurin, You saved one last girl in her dream.
Oct 8, 2016 10:27 AM

Aug 2010
nemurin!!!! D:

Love Ripple so much too. Her Tch is hilarious and her tsuntsun :3

Mary looks amazing
Oct 8, 2016 10:35 AM

Jun 2011
So hard to see Nemurin go, she was one of my favorites!
Don't understand why everyone has to hate this series so much just because it's magical girl :( I thought most people do the three times a charm rule.
Oct 8, 2016 10:39 AM

Jun 2013
Rayla said:
Don't understand why everyone has to hate this series so much just because it's magical girl :( I thought most people do the three times a charm rule.

Because people on MAL have to shit on anything not a hundred percent original
Oct 8, 2016 10:40 AM

May 2015
Nuuuuuuu Nemurin you were my fav character of the show ;-;

But yeah the show is pretty much like Magical Madoka and Hunger Games imo
Oct 8, 2016 10:41 AM

Jan 2015
I expected something different... Well, maybe later we will get true battle royal.
Curious how rest will react for Nemurin death.
Witch and Ninja interactions ware best part of episode.

Also it seems, that Nemurin in her last minutes accidentally weaken Ruler alliance.
Oct 8, 2016 11:06 AM

Feb 2008
Rayla said:

It's hard to even take this as a magical girls show when all girls are dressed like ninjas, cowboys and cows. Are cute dresses to hard to design anymore lol. Remember when Card Captor Sakura had a different uniform each episode

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 8, 2016 11:10 AM

Jun 2015
The Danganronpa is already kicking in. Of course it had to be the most innocent, cutest one...

Ninja Tsundere has a really cool power and remains the best waifu!

I don't like the gun b*tch and the princess cunt, everyone else is okay so far
Oct 8, 2016 11:18 AM
Mar 2016
I've been enjoying this show so far, but I hope they go more in depth with explaining how things work. Like, why would fav make so many magical girls if he was just going to get rid of most of them in the end? Is there some sort of purpose that their deaths serve, like there was in Madoka Magica?? I'm gonna stick around to find out (and because eveyrone looks very cute ^^)
Oct 8, 2016 11:18 AM

Sep 2015
No the cutest character died in the second episode :'(
Oct 8, 2016 11:19 AM
Jul 2018
The story is starting to get darker!

RIP, Nemu!
Oct 8, 2016 11:26 AM

May 2016
I felt that certain parts of the episode were just excessively cringey

The episode was also pretty predictable though, i called out everything before it happened.

I guess the difference is that we already know this show is going to be a blood bath so the shock effect of the death has been lessened compared to say, Madoka, where shit hits the fan out of nowhere.

Nonetheless a 4/5 episode for advancing the plot quickly.
LukioseOct 8, 2016 11:56 AM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┤ʕ•ᴥ├┬┴┬┴
Oct 8, 2016 11:30 AM

Sep 2016
ok the blonde bitch is the only character i like
and why is that dream girl getting last place? isnt she getting tons of point from defeating godzilla?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 8, 2016 11:39 AM
Sep 2015
I'm tired of all the 'pon' and 'tch'
I feel sad for Nemurin. I kind of hoped that she would be asleep. 😵
Oct 8, 2016 11:40 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Oh god, that was sudden at the end o_O

It could be that Fav announces the resuts everytime right before midnight and anyone still being a magical girl after midnight just straight up dies.
Oct 8, 2016 11:48 AM

Sep 2014
DEAD, PON PON PON!
Oct 8, 2016 11:58 AM
Oct 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, the death games really did begin.

Not sure how I feel about Mary so far, seems like the type that really likes to play mind games with her opponents. Still found the game world itself to be a bit cartoony.

MEMORY BEAM. Looks like each magical girl has their own unique ability but I wonder who can use theirs the best to win?

I actually like this anime so much and i dint expect it will be like madoka's dark side game..
Nemurin is so cute and suddenly off she go ... im like wtf...
She's too cute to die and one of the least i would want to die is nemurin and snow white..
so damn sad that she died... i hope there's some way to revive her ..QQ now im abit hate the anime cause too cancerous and dark
Oct 8, 2016 12:02 PM

Dec 2014
Nemurin has this really cool character design, so at first I was surprised that they'd kill her off pretty quickly, even if I was anticipating it - but then I realised that a lot of them have pretty intricate character designs for characters who are going to have like, less than an episode-worth of screentime probably
Oct 8, 2016 12:03 PM

Aug 2013
Fav trying to hit that edgy level like Kyubey from Madoka. The darkness has hit and I was honestly expecting it to be bloodier but I guess they went SAOish. She lost the "game" so she lost in real life.
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 8, 2016 12:03 PM

Apr 2014
smh and so this is why it turns into a death game cause that thing never said what happens when they lose and lose their magical powers

man that is messed up though it was obvious , also as for that mary girl there always gotta be that one person but need to see more of her and her actions could be something totally different

but with that said really wondering how this series will end so cant wait to see what happens next
"one step at a time"
Oct 8, 2016 12:12 PM
Aug 2016
Is it just me or does anyone else thing that little blobby pon thing is evil. I would not be surprised at all- like using the powers for the last time was a trap.
Oct 8, 2016 12:23 PM

Nov 2011
MonoBei: Oh, did I forget to mention you die when you drop out, pon? Now, fight for your lives, pon!

Faster than in Madoka...

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Oct 8, 2016 12:26 PM

Aug 2016
meh this was still too light hearted, but I really like this show, can't wait for more!
Oct 8, 2016 12:27 PM

Jan 2015
Noooooo Nemuriiiiin, she was my favorite character ;-;

Why there was Ruler in the girl's dream
Oct 8, 2016 12:31 PM

Sep 2016
i just realize that this is more like kamen rider ryuuki than madoka xd
CrossAnge

Oct 8, 2016 12:32 PM

Jul 2014
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

I swear to God that Pon is more annoying than Kyubey.
Oct 8, 2016 12:36 PM

Jun 2014
What happened to Nemurin was pretty obvious, but at least it wasn't extremely bloody like I thought it would be. I'm wondering if they can only die while in their magical girl form, or if Fav simply did that to allow her to be happy in her final moments.....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 8, 2016 12:37 PM

Mar 2015
It went as expected but Nemu :( cute ones always have to go
Oct 8, 2016 12:40 PM

Aug 2015
I think the thing I'm most surprised about this show is how good the ending is.
Oct 8, 2016 12:45 PM

Dec 2014
I was actually too excited to notice the predictable ending, but that doesn't mean it's bad. The episode feels quick to me.

I believe they did a good job building up what's the game is like. While Nemu didn't have any real development, she was a really enjoyable and cute character. It was really sad that she had to die. I do have some questions, but I'll wait until it gets to the half mark. I like the relationship and backstory with Ripple and Top Speed. Enjoyment wise, I'd give it a 9. Critical wise, a 7.2. Looking forward for more.
Oct 8, 2016 12:58 PM

Oct 2011
That stupid Kyubey killed the cutest girl of the show. Dat bastard!

As everyone already knew since the first frame of first episode, this will become a cruel death game and I can't wait to see it.

AvidAnimeViewer said:
I think the thing I'm most surprised about this show is how good the ending is.

I think the exactly same.
Oct 8, 2016 1:22 PM

Dec 2014
I found a comment that explain stuff about Nemu from the light novel, if you guys are interested.

"For peoples interested, here are more info about nemurin (that you won't get in the anime as they're from side stories) :

-Total 7,000,000,000,000 magical candies in the dream world. Yes, there isn't too much 0. Nemurin is pretty much god in the dream world, she beat alines invasions, big monsters like we saw, advert end of the worlds, and so on. When you get 400 magical candies for saving 2 peoples, well... If Fab allowed magical candies won in other "worlds type" to count, she would be top of the top. Unfortunately as you know, Fab didn't allow that.

-The reason Nemurin didn't do anything to keep her power is because she didn't like the idea to compete AGAINST the others magical girls. She liked to support them, to listen and enjoy their stories more than anything else. She was basically the nice person that others could have fun talking with, and completely refused to follow Fab's instruction. She purposely dropped out to not have anyone dropping because she made an effort to gather magical candies.

-A little good news for those who liked her. She died in the dream world, while she was pretty much a goddess. Due to that, she's actually still alive somehow for a while in the dream world. She lost any link with her dead body and pretty much any memory with it, so she just wanders from dream to dream saving peoples for several months, slowly disappearing."
Oct 8, 2016 1:29 PM

Dec 2014
Oh, that's cool. That was a nice coincidence.
Oct 8, 2016 1:35 PM

Oct 2016
Kinda saw the death thing coming, seeing as this feels like another version of Madoka. Still, it was enjoyable to watch it all go dowdown. I liked Nemu.. So sad. The other magical girls wont even be able to mourn her because they don't know her IRL.

I do question WHY the thing killed her ( And will probably kill the other girls ). Couldn't it have just erased her memories of being a magical girl so she wouldn't tell anyone? Huh.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

341 by Fn76 »»
Jan 28, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

254 by minimiau »»
Apr 11, 2023 5:11 PM

» Restart is getting an anime!!

mahoushaojiu - Jan 29, 2023

12 by Timcampy »»
Jan 30, 2023 1:22 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

233 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:19 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

204 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 8:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.