Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 16, 2012 8:43 AM

Nov 2008
This is definitely one the best game adaptations we've seen in a long while. I'm happy.
Sep 16, 2012 10:08 AM

Mar 2012
Damn all the intrigue dramas..!! I guess Yuuki shall help the president and Kana somehow..
Keep moving forward
Sep 17, 2012 9:17 AM

Aug 2009
What a good twist...and a good back story also.

Political Corruption in the school, didn't expect it to be this extreme.
Sep 17, 2012 11:02 AM
Aug 2012
Nice episode............and that slap was a must for Chisato. She was just selfish trying to replace her brother with Yuuki i understand her trauma but that doesn't help. He is a human being not some replacement or some kind of slave. Even Yuuki has his limits and i would say would say good work Yuuki that was the best thing to do but you should have done it a little earlier rather than enduring it.

About the story, what is this school anyway? Seems like a place for elites with political corruption and everything else!!! I am liking this show very much definitely not like the other harems........but if Oojima ends up with Michiru after 9 episodes with no development then that will be disappointing. Maybe her back story is nice and all in the vn according to fans but if the anime doesn't show that then they shouldn't pull a fast one on us. Let's see what happens.

Sep 18, 2012 2:40 AM

Jan 2008
blasterion said:
just-away said:

Best part of the ep was the unveiling of the secret police. Student council at the school is pretty bad ass. Brought back memories from history when we learned about the Stasi.

Haven't played the VN but I'm guessing the series is covering a good deal of content for Chisato and Shinonome.

http://vndb.org/v4028
It was pretty good, The only gripe was that you had to Read the Chisato arc first, which just made me want to read Michiru arc and ditch the rest of the novel. Because compared to those 2 routes the other routes were really boring. I am looking at you Mifuyu and Isara.

I'd probably go thru Chisato anyways; it's easy to imagine the typical storyline for Mifuyu so I see why you'd find it boring but Isara's route looks pretty legit.

The only downside is there's no Hazuki route.

If I were to play: Chisato>Shinonome>Isara>Michiru(maybe)>Mifuyu(maybe)
Sep 18, 2012 9:39 AM
Jul 2012
just-away said:
blasterion said:
just-away said:

Best part of the ep was the unveiling of the secret police. Student council at the school is pretty bad ass. Brought back memories from history when we learned about the Stasi.

Haven't played the VN but I'm guessing the series is covering a good deal of content for Chisato and Shinonome.

http://vndb.org/v4028
It was pretty good, The only gripe was that you had to Read the Chisato arc first, which just made me want to read Michiru arc and ditch the rest of the novel. Because compared to those 2 routes the other routes were really boring. I am looking at you Mifuyu and Isara.

I'd probably go thru Chisato anyways; it's easy to imagine the typical storyline for Mifuyu so I see why you'd find it boring but Isara's route looks pretty legit.

The only downside is there's no Hazuki route.

If I were to play: Chisato>Shinonome>Isara>Michiru(maybe)>Mifuyu(maybe)

Hazuki route would've been nice but Hazuki didn't have much meat in her story, She's got the Shinonome sisters story, and then they can play the Teacher X Student card, too generic.

Isara route was decent. Mifuyu had the shaft but I didn't like her anyways.

Michiru route is a must read, not really for Michiru, but for Kana.
Sep 18, 2012 10:33 AM

Feb 2012
seriously, this whole show is fuckin' retarded :/
if you disagree with what i say, feel free to comment on my profile. in all likelihood, i won't come back to this thread.

Sep 18, 2012 11:24 AM

Feb 2012
Holy shit, that's some drama.
Sep 18, 2012 6:02 PM

Aug 2011
Woah! Didn't expect that! At first I thought Chisato clinging onto Yuuki was cute but then she wouldn't let go, she wouldn't speak...she wouldn't just fucking leave already. She should learn how to eat the chocolate herself if she wants to be with the real Yuuki.

And Michiru being a spy? Jaw dropped.

Had to quickly revisit the the events at the beginning to check on a hunch, I can hardly remember any of the characters which were involved in that. Great ep, drama, tension, all that good stuff.
Sep 19, 2012 12:20 AM
Jul 2012
Scorpion_n said:
YES! That slap satisfied me SO damn much. I don't like Chisato's generic type of girl and all the trauma thing/seeing Yuuki as a replacement just made me even more pissed off at her. The scene where she clinged onto him without saying a word or letting go and he endured the hell out of it didn't make it better either. I'm as patient as him, but I'd be at my limit too.

And to make it worse it seems it's going to be a Chisato end. FML

Just because she's the first girl doesn't mean she's the more likeable.
I had hoped for ANY other ending than hers. :(

But anyway, raging aside, pretty good plot on this episode, this series have been actually interesting, I'm glad I gave it a chance.

Btw, my girl ranking would be 1-Shinonome(she's the most fun and straightforward, also the more composed one, so I love it when she gets flustered :P), 2-Michiru(still gotta see more of her story), 3-Mifuyu/Isara(both didn't appeal to me so far), 5-Chisato(annoying).
:(

Shinonome= Good character but no real back story no material, She just lacks meat
Michiru=Not as important as Kana
Mifiuyu= lol surprised she's even a heroine, just lol.
Isara = She's legit, the route wasn't half bad.
Chisato = Awesome climax scene. The only character that has enough depth for a decent epilogue.
Sep 19, 2012 12:53 AM

Nov 2007
Holy shit Chisato got even more annoying.

OVERLY ATTACHED CHILDHOOD FRIEND.

Please don't pick her. Whiny, and trying to make him her b rother. Ugh. Eat your own chocolate bitch. Then she vomits it.

I don't like Michiru, and I guess she's some kinda spy. Damn this school takes their student council crap as some serious business. Now he's stuck in the middle of this. I guess it has to do with the girl getting hurt in the part in the first episode.
Sep 19, 2012 1:51 AM

Jan 2010
Well well, this is getting interesting. I think I'm gonna play the VN too, it looks pretty awesome.
Sep 19, 2012 3:22 AM
Sep 2012
I have to agree with y'all. So much has happened in only one episode... I was really speechless and cannot wait for the coming episode. This is one great anime and so glad I got to watch it :D

Does anyone knows the OST that plays when Oojima got on the stage giving his speech around 11:00 mins into the episode? I would be grateful for the help since I looked and listened to the OST I found but none of them matched :/
Sep 19, 2012 5:19 AM

May 2008
Oh i get it now!

Kana is the girl that got shot in the first episode.

Man this episode was good.
Sep 19, 2012 9:22 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Fabrice said:
Oh i get it now!

Kana is the girl that got shot in the first episode.
She wasn't shot - she was hit (purposefully) by a car.
Sep 19, 2012 11:38 PM

May 2008
Ah yes just rewatched it ^^
Dont know why I thought she got shot....
Sep 20, 2012 12:14 PM

Aug 2010
LOL so much drama for a damn high school...XD
Sep 20, 2012 4:10 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Fabrice said:
Ah yes just rewatched it ^^
Dont know why I thought she got shot....
It's probably been over two months since you saw that episode. If you're like me you forget what you had for breakfast. :)
Sep 21, 2012 7:22 AM

Apr 2009
And so the plot thickens. I see, so that's why Chisato kept on sharing chocolate with Yuuki and was surprisingly close to him. Feelings of guilt and psychological scars led her to unconsciously view him as a replacement for her brother. And Yuuki was indulging her all this time.

Chisato getting slapped was an ugly scene, but she needed it to help snap her out of this one. She needs to wake up to reality eventually. And he asked her the correct question. Just who is he to her? Now I understand why he said their relationship wasn't really love back then.

Both Chisato and Yakumo have a point on not alienating the student majority by pushing for anti-discrimination, but it's a bitter pill to swallow for Yuuki. That's how politics usually is, pandering to the majority during elections to win, then push for personal agendas once in power.

I'm enjoying how this show is like a bittersweet bar of dark chocolate and not your usual sugary sweet but plain romance show.
Sep 21, 2012 12:26 PM

Jan 2011
Chisato is going nuts, but I really like where this is going.
The dark side of politics, this is quite extreme imo.
Now if they only had more episodes like this one, I love serious stuff.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 22, 2012 7:28 AM

Mar 2012
wow Chisato sure dislikes chocolate
btw why is it actuakky necessary to have spies on a school!
well I didn't expect Morishita to be a spy and I thought Kana waws Mouri's sister
WTF how much money do those people have
they even have a soundproof room like that wich cost a damn lot
Oct 2, 2012 9:32 PM

Mar 2012
This anime's getting pretty dark now.
Oct 3, 2012 11:00 AM

Sep 2011
CodeST said:
When Chisato ran to open her bag, I though she will bring out knife and stab Yuki to death, but she just bring out chocolate.
My impression "WTF!!! hey, in this situation what you should bring out is knife, not chocolate".

May be I watch too much School Days.

LOL! I was thinking the EXACT (literally) same thing! Holy shit.
Oct 8, 2012 5:13 PM

Jun 2011
Did I just hear KugiRie there, voicing that new girl from the last epi? God, I am so slow.

This is getting good! One of the better harem imo, if this is considered one. Alot better than the one I saw from one of the past seasons, the one with the pet club LMFAO, that was so bad..

OriginANIME said:
CodeST said:
When Chisato ran to open her bag, I though she will bring out knife and stab Yuki to death, but she just bring out chocolate.
My impression "WTF!!! hey, in this situation what you should bring out is knife, not chocolate".

LOL! I was thinking the EXACT (literally) same thing! Holy shit.

I thought so only after she ran back to the toilet lol.. But that was quite ;_; Hope she recovers soon..
ToG25thBaamOct 8, 2012 5:17 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 17, 2012 8:01 AM
Dec 2010
Educational system seems to be serious business :O
Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Oct 22, 2012 4:06 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, that ain't like my school at all. LOL Nice twist. Might bump rating higher.
Nov 1, 2012 5:38 AM

Jun 2008
Lol, school CIA. This guys really take school life too seriously.

CodeST said:

Haha! I was thinking the same. School Days has scared us eternally, lol.
Seriously hope we got rid of all the Chisato stuff after this.
Dec 13, 2012 9:16 AM

May 2012
Damn dramatic :( The first half with Chisato was really touching, really sad story... and than the second part with Kana and Michiru to know that they're student spies or something is quite some weird take in the story development but I like it, might be interesting for the next episodes!
Apr 9, 2013 1:31 AM

Jan 2013
Awesome first half. Love the drama.
May 1, 2013 7:42 PM

Jan 2012
shit just got real...

2 more eps.... there better be more seasons or there will be blood...
May 13, 2013 4:36 AM

Jul 2008
hes not completely innocent either for letting it drag out as long as it did
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Jun 8, 2013 7:52 AM

Sep 2011
That Kana... was she the one who got bumped by a car at the very beginning of the series?

Oct 27, 2013 7:41 PM

Jul 2013
Whoe...that was INTENSE!!!

OwO
Nov 4, 2013 8:53 AM

Aug 2012
Quite an emotional episode. I'm still cheering for Chisato though.
Dec 17, 2013 12:10 AM

Jun 2009
This show is on a roll! Two great episodes back-to-back! :D
Very impressed on this. I actually cared for the characters in the first half.
I actually thought Chisato's yandere side came out and I thought she was going to stab Oojima.
Did anyone think that Morishita WASN'T suspicious? Lol.

Also, SO HAPPY I got to find out more on why Kana (extra happy that I got to know her name) was ran over!! ^o^
Feb 18, 2014 2:59 PM

May 2013
Sigh, I feel bad for Chistano and the drama is definitely heating up.
Mar 20, 2014 10:17 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
He Chisato for being too clingy and seeing him as a replacement for Daiki-kun. I understand she has had problems with her past, but she needs to understand Yuuki isn't dense. He may seem dense at times, but in this once sitiation he knew Chisato's true intentions. I just hope she manages to get better because I want her to end up with Yuuki.

Other than that

Michiru was so moe and cute this episode. As for her being a spy, not really surprised as when I saw the name Kana on the harmonica I thought maybe she's one of them as well. I mean she did have that mysterious vibe and spent a lot of time looking outside,

May 1, 2014 5:42 AM

Mar 2014
Chisato was pretty Annoying and psychotic here . Can't fully blame her cause of her Past with his litte brother.
And I was relieved for a moment when Yuuki Slap her (like a boss) in the bath scene but I don't know why did I Feel like that lol.
By the end of the episode
Now that I think about it , Chisato really felt bad about what happen and I guess My hate on her is now gone But,
I Still Support Satsuki and hazuki Route until the end ...
AnimeLaver01May 1, 2014 5:47 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2014 7:01 PM
Aug 2013
I've really liked this anime so far, but I can't find myself feeling bad for Chisato. As much as she's gone through in the anime, I still find her insanely annoying and I couldn't have been more glad when she got slapped in the face.
Aug 1, 2014 3:22 PM

Jun 2014
Tennouji_ said:
That Kana... was she the one who got bumped by a car at the very beginning of the series?
I thought the exact same thing.
Sep 29, 2014 7:24 AM

Sep 2014
So it's only a small car accident.. And here I thought he'll have amnesia or something.. Nonetheless I'm glad he's alright..

Secrets are now being revealed little by little.. There's only 2 EP's left though.. What other things they have in store I wonder..
Jun 7, 2015 3:28 AM

Aug 2009
well, that's enough chisato for the day

oojima was badass for the speech to chisato, put that girl in place

so morishita and this kana person were spies for prez

thought morishita was in the club since the beginning of the series, wonder if the prez forsee oojima running for election o_O"
Nov 25, 2015 1:31 PM

Aug 2013
Loli Chisato, so damn cute ^^

Btw, is calling someone a Liar is a reason to hit a person who said that? Especially a girl which is your childhood friend? Yeah, she is annoying a bit, but come on...
rsc-plNov 25, 2015 1:39 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 14, 2016 6:05 PM

Dec 2015
michiru was wearing pink.
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I find it fascinating although pretty screwed segment in the following,

Of Chisato being so affected and in psychological state of rather dangerous proportions to herself and Yuuki that all of it cause a vomiting or such a mixture that it created upon her a physical ailment. That of vomit or sick feeling. That was quite something of a reaction not expected.

The beginning was MOE delicious. I am very glad that Mouri's relative is alive. THANK GOD! That was good she recovered after the mass blood loses from episode's 1 accident.

Despite Michiru being quite fan service amazing in the spoiler
which is much better as it’s pure teasing if she has panties or not there but more than anything no beam of lights.
Pretty good threat in the BD since it could be the most zoomed in one among the other ones of her. Michiru in the following,

Was quite the MOE light and happiness to her fans as she is happy her instrument works again however I ask in the spoiler
of the mighty grim end?
Quite a sad note despite all that happiness of Michiru. Loneliness in the dark never shows out good and ruins in fact much that happens before. Might edit later.

BTW End Art is of Michiru in the spoiler
however a more VN style like the others it is presented in.

Done with Image Stitches and Pic Dump of this episode in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/09/image-stitches-of-koi-to-senkyo-to.html
Mihiru is nicely done there.

Apparently there is uncensored version of Michiru’s ass in the spoiler
and I am surprised at how well it is done TBH.
Sep 12, 2016 5:25 AM

Dec 2014
Chisato likes yuuki ..he says he loves her but not in the same way..... quite many thing are happening aren't they
Sep 12, 2016 5:53 AM

Dec 2014
chisato is totally a screwed up... the accident in the firt episode is finally linking up
Oct 6, 2016 5:45 AM

Jul 2013
Chisato is crazy, it's obvious. My theory was more or less correct but Daiki was her brother not Ojima's but it's easy to misunderstand this at first since Daiki's supposed to be picture is on Ojima's freakin room probably thanks to Chisato. She was probably like :"You're Daiki now so display this picture in your room and eat this chocolate and tell me how good it is". Crazy bitch. This is why Hazuki-sensei is the best.
Oct 13, 2016 6:33 AM

Mar 2015
I support Satsuki route and thats official. Chisato is never because of this episode.

What an tasty pantsu <3

Someone in the forum said Michiru is spy so not surprising for me :/
Dem spoiler.

ED Song: 2.75/5

3.6/5
Feb 11, 2018 12:13 PM

Sep 2012
Seriously school CIA, This guys really take school life too seriously (like going overboard). lol
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.