Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 27, 2012 9:51 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Things are getting really serious and I knew from the looks of how Yuina interacted around Kana that something was up for sure. She was evil down to the bone.

It pleased me immensely to see Chisato like she is shown in the following,

So innocently well done. The colours and setup makes me think of Snow White waiting to be rescued by her white knight. It really fitted nicely in and Chisato looks great in anything white for that matter.

What really pissed me off is how Yuuki in the following spoiler
Got roughed up badly. Bunch of FAGS who did this to him, I swear.

The serious is really sinking in the series much more now than ever. Suffice to say in thee end,

YUUKI X CHISATO! YES! YES! YES! I was overjoyed! Rather than the painful shit of Mashiro Iro couple pairings this series ends on a high positive note towards that and it totally makes me happy. I am even more overjoyed at the kiss was executed. A infinite loop of kiss + sweet chocolate mixed in it. It truly makes a unique experience and consdiering chocolate does heighten lust/love in general due to some of its properties, it makes it that much more worthwhile. What is more significant is that it was done in front of Chisatos’ brother’s grave. A noteworthy proof for him in heavens that his older sister is happier more than ever and to that effect he may rest now. Might edit later.
Yumekichi11Sep 27, 2012 11:55 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 27, 2012 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
Heh, series is over. Not bad, considering the drama involved. Ya, shit got real in this finale but everything else seemed ok. The end art scene was cute though with all the characters walking down the path with Chisato in the middle. Friends got to stick together~

Overall, 7/10 for me on this series. There's no announcement of an OVA or S2 yet but I wouldn't mind for both.
Sep 27, 2012 10:05 AM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
There's no announcement of an OVA or S2 yet but I wouldn't mind for both.
I was hoping for an OVA and things got kind of too quick to wrap up but it was done finely IMO. Like the saying goes "Now I can die a happy man" knowing this ED happened.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 27, 2012 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:
There's no announcement of an OVA or S2 yet but I wouldn't mind for both.
I was hoping for an OVA and things got kind of too quick to wrap up but it was done finely IMO. Like the saying goes "Now I can die a happy man" knowing this ED happened.

Wait, didn't you want a marriage ending similar to one of the Amagami SS arcs? (flash forwarded)

Anyways, I thought it ended alright overall and got the point through. If they were to do an OVA, it would be something completely out of story.
Stark700Sep 27, 2012 10:11 AM
Sep 27, 2012 10:58 AM
Jul 2012
Well time to add Koi to Choco to my top 5 anime after I watch the last episode.
Sep 27, 2012 12:09 PM

Jul 2010
Yuuki X Chisato ending...I approve of that.
Sep 27, 2012 12:36 PM
Jul 2012
Elite60 said:
Yuuki X Chisato ending...I approve of that.
100% Agree also.
Sep 27, 2012 1:24 PM
Feb 2012
Am I pathetic for reading this before watching the last few episodes? Yuuki blowing off Chisato like 3 episodes ago pissed me off so I stopped watching. I was actually not going to finish this series if they had chose a different girl but I will watch it now seeing you guys say it is the Chisato ending.

In that regard Mashiro-iro Symphony totally pissed me off, I was hoping for an Airi ending in that, they started on the Airi path, and then half way they just totally derailed the story and went for that senpai chick's path forgetting Airi existed at all. I am glad that doesn't happen here so I can watch this show happily.
Sep 27, 2012 1:26 PM

Oct 2011
Nah, another anime which ended with MC ending up with Main girl, to add a childhood friend. I'm sick with endings like this already. Just waiting for an OVA for another girls ending.

Anyway not a lot of people liked this ending it seems that pre order BD's sales are 2k only xD and anime like Campione has 5k+ or Dakara boku.
ArreitSep 27, 2012 1:34 PM
Sep 27, 2012 1:31 PM

Sep 2012
At last we have one more anime where the osana-najimi wins the guy.

For a very bad counter-example of that, just watch Dakara Boku wa H ga dekinai.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 27, 2012 1:36 PM

Oct 2011
symbv said:

That's why I like Dakara more than this show xD no childhood friend ending ftw.
Sep 27, 2012 2:25 PM
Jul 2012
xxJing said:
Am I pathetic for reading this before watching the last few episodes? Yuuki blowing off Chisato like 3 episodes ago pissed me off so I stopped watching. I was actually not going to finish this series if they had chose a different girl but I will watch it now seeing you guys say it is the Chisato ending.

In that regard Mashiro-iro Symphony totally pissed me off, I was hoping for an Airi ending in that, they started on the Airi path, and then half way they just totally derailed the story and went for that senpai chick's path forgetting Airi existed at all. I am glad that doesn't happen here so I can watch this show happily.
I hated Mashiro-iro Symphony just for that. I learned japanese just to play the VN and get my Airi route. I am glad they made the right decision with Chisato.
Sep 27, 2012 3:08 PM

Feb 2008
Yuuki x Chisato = Chocolade Kiss. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 27, 2012 6:04 PM

Jan 2011
Haven't watched the episode yet, but pretty much how everyone else is doing, spoiling myself hard. Lost interest once the Chisato route took place. The series lost all common sense for me when they instantly cured her 10 year struggle in 10 mins, she was seriously on some Super Saiyan Yandere power levels.

Would have preferred anyone else other than Chisato to be honest, like others have said, the obvious girl wins ending is a little too cliche for me. And kissing in front of someone's grave to me is more creepy than romantic....

6/10 for me.
Tenchi_RyuSep 27, 2012 6:09 PM
Sep 27, 2012 6:25 PM

Feb 2012
plz sub already....dying here.....
Sep 27, 2012 6:35 PM

Sep 2012
yup anime went from my top 10 to 46 sorry it was very disappointing with a childhood friend ending, that's very strange. not to mention she kinda of has some psychotic issues
"Romance can strengthen people, but it can also make them useless."

Deishu Kaiki
Sep 27, 2012 6:37 PM

Sep 2012
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Haven't watched the episode yet, but pretty much how everyone else is doing, spoiling myself hard. Lost interest once the Chisato route took place. The series lost all common sense for me when they instantly cured her 10 year struggle in 10 mins, she was seriously on some Super Saiyan Yandere power levels.

Would have preferred anyone else other than Chisato to be honest, like others have said, the obvious girl wins ending is a little too cliche for me. And kissing in front of someone's grave to me is more creepy than romantic....

6/10 for me.

cant agree with you more....well said.
"Romance can strengthen people, but it can also make them useless."

Deishu Kaiki
Sep 27, 2012 8:54 PM
Aug 2012
Since I'm fond of story about childhood friend. This ending suits me better.
Sep 27, 2012 9:20 PM
Feb 2012
Raisken said:
symbv said:

That's why I like Dakara more than this show xD no childhood friend ending ftw.

You know I thought Risara was hot and Mina kind of dull and was fine with the Risara ending... granted its a light novel not like there are multiple endings. Anyway, but Risara just pissed me off at the end. After everything that happened, after how Ryosuke actually seemed honorable and virtuous and not just a pervert... Risara leaves him with blue balls. That was the moment when I thought... You know on second thought, he should have just gone for Mina...
Sep 27, 2012 9:36 PM

Sep 2012
Well, the story about election is great, I lol when that president guy told that he put signaling devices on all food club members. Damn, this school is too serious.

But it sucks that Tomoya 2.0 ends up with Chisato. There are many good girls around him, and he still choose that psycho girl.

5/10 for me.
Sorry for my poor english
Sep 27, 2012 10:27 PM
Feb 2012
anyone can confirm is this is the last ep or there is one more ep to go?
Sep 27, 2012 10:33 PM

Jan 2011
dragoon20005 said:

Another episode will be on the final Blu Ray volume. Probably just a extra beach episode or something.
Sep 27, 2012 11:14 PM

Feb 2012
my favorite anime this season
Sep 27, 2012 11:22 PM

Sep 2011
Very interesting episode. Yuina Oosawa #1 bitch of the season. Loved the ending, didn't matter what end they took so I'm happy with it

8/10
Sep 27, 2012 11:27 PM

Nov 2007
Tenchi_Ryu said:
dragoon20005 said:

Another episode will be on the final Blu Ray volume. Probably just a extra beach episode or something.

Doudemo ii

Anyway, kinda disappointed with the way the anime ended. For once, I thought I saw 13 episodes and thought okay, two episodes will be enough to pull a nice ending. But it was literally Oojima running all over the place. So, meh.

I don't have any complains with the way Oojima chose Chisatao however, well we know Osananajimis almost always end up together, something to do with nihon-psychology I guess. But it was all over the place in the end. She just wakes up from her slumber and starts giving Oojima a lecture? You were abducted, Mattaku mo~

Satsuki has been my favourite female character in the anime, but now I don't know anymore. How she had accepted Chisato as Oojima's number one? Like she was fighting with her sister over him just a couple of episodes back, and now she is all cool not even wondering what they might be doing in front of Daiki's resting place.

While Mifuyu and Aomi seemed to be two considerable heroins with much level-headed personalities, I still wonder why anyone don't understand that pulling an Ayanami Rei or Nagato Yuki most of the time doesn't work out. Yes, I was referring to Morishita.

The double (agent) reporter's onna and otoko role, and then those tears were pointless time wasting (insert more rage) ingredient we could really do without.

In the end, it seems Yume and Non-chan were the two best characters in the anime. I couldn't find any character flaws with them. Oh, Hazuki-sensei too!

Anyways, I am being too irrational here and giving the anime an 8/10 despite such a cliche final episode. Probably because I enjoyed the anime, or at least tried to enjoy the anime.

Btw, Kugi fans such as me must be raging that she has been given two roles in this season and both are roles of bitches (include Binbougami ga! here).
shanimebibSep 27, 2012 11:32 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 27, 2012 11:40 PM

May 2010
dissapointing anime.one of the ones i really didnt like (and god knows there were many of them this season). average anime,.i will have forgotten about it in a few weeks.

ep 3/5
anime 5/10

i tried to like it. but if it doesnt click it doesnt click
Sep 27, 2012 11:50 PM
Nov 2011
Wow very uninspired ending. And all this CIA/FBI highschool buisness these last episodes was just plain ridiculus.
Too bad they didn't continue on with the teacher relationship.
I liked that, it would of been more original.
Sep 28, 2012 12:13 AM
Sep 2012
We need to make them make an OVA for this series with the other character's endings. The OVA's would be extremely well done due to the fact that they could have actual story based changes. Especially for Satsuki. That's just unfair! How could he do Satsuki like that? She was way better than any childhood friend could ever be!
Sep 28, 2012 12:16 AM

May 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Lost interest once the Chisato route took place. The series lost all common sense for me when they instantly cured her 10 year struggle in 10 mins, she was seriously on some Super Saiyan Yandere power levels.

6/10 for me.
Pretty much agree with everything you said. This series ended for me after episode 8. Like most series, once I start one I finish it to the end.

I hope there's gonna be OVA's in the future where Yuuki picks a better girl/route (Satsuki or Mifuyu... hint* hint*).

I give this series a 4/10

Sep 28, 2012 12:24 AM

Sep 2010
"This is how an election works."
No, no it's not.
This show, man. What a flop. Spiraled downwards.
Sep 28, 2012 12:31 AM

Oct 2010
reading ya all pplz posts i m feeling very happy now that finally a good ending Yuuki x Chisato ,
damn i m stuck up with exams now, will watch the remaining epi later after exams ,
but thnx fro this discussn thread i m sooooo feeling at peace now after reading the ending ^^
Sep 28, 2012 1:23 AM
May 2012
This anime was brilliant but disappointing!
no its not the anime that i hated but the producers!
when a good plot is rushed to the finished this will always happen!
A lame ending!
they should have made this 25 episode series!
ohh!well no wonder it won't sell!
the producers are lame!
i wish they translate the VN already!
Sep 28, 2012 1:24 AM

Jan 2012
Hmm sort of want more of this anime but season 2 would probably be a bad idea so they should give us an OVA :D
Sep 28, 2012 1:27 AM
May 2012
xxJing said:

Although airi was good but i think miu was more mature and charming then any other mashiro symphony character!
whether you like it or not that was the best ending!
Sep 28, 2012 1:31 AM
May 2012
CodeST said:
Well, the story about election is great, I lol when that president guy told that he put signaling devices on all food club members. Damn, this school is too serious.

But it sucks that Tomoya 2.0 ends up with Chisato. There are many good girls around him, and he still choose that psycho girl.

5/10 for me.

yes! he choose the best girl that matches him!And he is oojima yuuki not tomoya okazaki version 2! they are two different characters! i think you're the psycho to bring you clannad hate here!
-5/10 for you!
Sep 28, 2012 1:46 AM

Feb 2010
don't like the Chisato ending well at least he picked a girl even it was the wrong one^^ 7/10
Sep 28, 2012 1:49 AM

Feb 2010
8/10 for the series. I really enjoyed watching this and the ending was nice.
Sep 28, 2012 1:57 AM

May 2010
Him being the president and dating his childhood friend, I don't really like her though but since this is the end I don't care anymore
Sep 28, 2012 2:28 AM

Jun 2010
Very strong episode one and a so-so ending. The rest is... I don't know. Boring I guess. 6/10, Pretty normal Anime...Sad, I hoped for a Satsuki ending.
Sep 28, 2012 2:53 AM

Jun 2009
For an ending, I expected far more intriguing events than Oojima just running around.
Sep 28, 2012 3:25 AM
May 2012
find the "best anime of the season" post here quite hilarious,
because this anime's premise is quite boring despite some funny moments though but nevetheless a decent series but nothing excelling...
Sep 28, 2012 3:46 AM

Sep 2012
What a sweet ending! :3 finally Chisato gets the guy~ so happy for them~
looks like Oojima will be a sloppy president and Satsuki will have to work hard to cover him..

Morale of the story, school election is not as simple as you think.. :)
Sep 28, 2012 4:02 AM

Jun 2011
~sigh~ So, it ended in the obvious way.
Sep 28, 2012 4:05 AM

Feb 2011
I don't get why the lowly notes , I found myself very enjoyed after watching these series , it was amazing especially that it far exceeded my expectations . It's clearly a 10/10 from me .
Sep 28, 2012 4:12 AM

Jan 2012
What's wrong with ending up with your childhood friend? That's the frigging sweetest dream ever. Loved Chisato from first ep till the end. Sure she seems to have some issues, but would anyone be ok with a death on their mind and also feeling guilty about it?

P.S haven't seen a single anime with childhood ending
leesanSep 28, 2012 4:15 AM
Sep 28, 2012 4:20 AM

May 2011
This could've been better if he didn't end up with Chisato, but it was a really great anime overall. I really like how the story with the election was handled and had some very nice character stories as well.

Would love to play the VN for this if anyone ever decides to translate it lol. Maybe this can be one of my motivations to learn Japanese too. :P

8/10
-Kenshin-Sep 28, 2012 4:25 AM
Sep 28, 2012 4:21 AM

Apr 2009
7/10..

a good harem anime adaptation of the vn that at least did not took a disastrous path.. so what if it took your so called "cliche" childhood friend ending? sometimes, what really matters is the treatment for the story and the characters.. it's kinda better this way because they were able to address the "Romance and Election and CHOCOLATE" in the title.. Chisato winning in the harem just spells the fact that despite all the "necessary" things he had to go through to win the election, our protagonist did it all just because he loved the club and his friends, the center of which was Chisato.. all the other heroine's parts in the story are either too independent or would drastically change what the message of this simple story is telling.. the only other heroine with the strongest potential to win is Satsuki but i could imagine her taking up more of the screen time to make it work and we'd have seen less of the other characters (because she's not even part of the Foods Club and she's a rival)..
be concerned of the state of the overall story and let's not ship blindly.. (i still remember that Mashiro destroying itself by making two halves of a single show).. gah.. this is always the hard part of doing an adaptation of a multi-route VN and turning it into a combined harem story.. if only they could only get a couple of cours to get your omnibus and do what Amagami SS did right.. haha..
Sep 28, 2012 5:27 AM

Jan 2011
Glad to see Oosawa finally getting her just desserts! Luckily Michiru was there to stop Kana from saying everything and the aura thing was kinda cool.

It was quite expected that Yuuki will give some epic speech and end up being the president. Regarding the ending part, it was very nice to see the kiss with Yuuki and Chisato... The chocolate was a nice touch too.

Overall, this anime was quite good and the "childhood friend" ending is quite a rare sight (among the animes I've watched though)

I think that it is unlikely to get a 2nd season seeing as the election is already over and Yuuki is the president but who knows?
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 28, 2012 5:27 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
The theme of election is what made Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate unique for me and even though there were moments that felt shallow, and moments which I wish existed, the world presented did not feel overly cliche. They clearly spent a great deal of time with the election itself, and maybe just because I knew that there was more to Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate than that, I felt moments were missed.

Given 12 episodes, I liked the pace that this anime set itself at and it actually covered all the ground that it introduced at the beginning.

This was a show I generally looked forward to each week and I believe that given the length of the series, the execution was adequate. (No Satsuki route bummed me though T_T)

7/10
Sep 28, 2012 5:39 AM
Jun 2008
finally all the drama & conspiracy on this over.

so yea tomoya 2.0 going running wild messed clothes on wild phone chase to rescue chisato give yea someone is ruin it all.

give it all revealed due michiru seeing the aura of evil aka yuina-kugi was behind all of it from hit-run on kana, kidnap chisato, etc yea she did it all!!!

after arrest her tomoya 2.0 found chisato get back & was allow give his speech was so well yea he became the new pres, satsuki is vice pres, all clubs are safe, etc & tomoya 2.0 with chisato had choco-kiss ending.

ok now all that done end is all check give now hmm if plan to do Ima Sugu Oniichan ni Imouto da tte Iitai! anime just as long no put conspiracy on it really if again like choco anime this said it all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2dbBWsfdM
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM

» What is your favorite couple ?

Hatsuyuki - Sep 15, 2012

39 by Haroldinho07 »»
Jan 25, 2022 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.