Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 20, 2012 7:12 PM
Apr 2012
I really doubt Miyabi is actually his sister, it is still too early in the series to actually find out who it is. I'm sure she was still just playing along with the sister acting from earlier on with Konoe. Shougo has more self-control than I would have during that bed scene ;p.

But this is definitely the best episode of the series so far.
Jul 20, 2012 7:29 PM

Jan 2010
This show had good family values like "pray the gay away" and "incest is a sin".

It's great to see wholesome Christian entertainment these days.
Ok™
Jul 20, 2012 8:05 PM

Jul 2008
dotphil said:
I really doubt Miyabi is actually his sister, it is still too early in the series to actually find out who it is.

Yeah. There is no way they would drop the ball in episode 3 lol.
Jul 20, 2012 9:26 PM

Nov 2007
so 3 chicks were practically all over him this time. so uhm just take the reverse trap since there's no way that one is his sister I guess. plus she's hot, and amusing.

oh and all 3 girls at some point break into his place. creepy.

he has to refrain from banging them despite wanting to since one might be his sister. okay. again his father told him he had to get married, he should be thinking about it!

It looks like whether sibling or not he has some past with Miyabi, and he probably pissed her off at the end.

The other2 girls should get into it soon to I guess? They made brief appearances, but the sister cafe girl was absent.

But uh yeah, no reason not get with the hot reverse trap.
Jul 20, 2012 9:35 PM

Nov 2008
Billzor said:
I didn't really like this episode. Sure the fanservice and all was lovely, but the direction of the episode was just awful. I was actually convinced that everything that happened was just a dream sequence up until half the episode had passed. Then it dawned on me that everything had actually happened and there would be no waking up. Why would the crossdressing Ninja suddenly be all over him, why do Konoe and Miyabi know where he lives, why is the tsundere, shy and distant Miyabi suddenly über forceful and not having any problems getting naked infront of him, with another girl present?

There was zero flow from the last episode into this one and everything that happened just felt so random and forced that I just can't do anything other than planting my face firmly on my desk.

At the beginning I actually thought it was a dream, but then it just kept going, and I just kind of went with it. I mean, your right, it really had no flow, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

Also, that last scene broke my heart. I like Miyabi, and I want her to end up with him when this ends, so him rejecting her was hard to watch.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 20, 2012 11:29 PM
Jul 2012
I knew from the beginning (When Shougo met Miyabi for the first time) that Miyabi wouldn't be the sister. The whole Tsundere, acting like a perverted little sister, thing pretty much assured me it wasn't her.
Honestly, I think they'll hit us with a curve ball and none of them will be the little sister.
Jul 21, 2012 12:33 AM

Jan 2011
I really thought it was Miyabi from the start but the fact that this is the only 3rd episode and the other girls barely had any screentime i'm not fully calling it just yet.
Jul 21, 2012 5:22 AM

Feb 2010
Here's just my .02

Maybe it's just a simple misunderstanding, by all of us. The entire episode she was the "imoto" role. So, maybe she became sad when he said she was his sister because he misunderstood her intentions in being the "imoto" and real affections for him.

Kind of like falling into the "friend" loop deal. "We're too good of friends to date."

Lol, I dunno. Just trying to give a different take.
Jul 21, 2012 6:11 AM

Apr 2011
Dammit! If the imouto called, he would have banged those girls for sure!

Such misfortune...well, not really.

If I was him I'd bang them for sure. "Bang now, think later"
MagitoJul 21, 2012 6:21 AM
Jul 21, 2012 8:25 AM
Jul 2009
I think its funny how in the first two episodes their characters completely changed (and Konoe was called out on it too).

Konoe was supposed to be a dignified role model student while Miyabi was supposed to be a tsundere who kept to herself, and now here both of them are basically throwing themselves at Shougo by sleeping with him (stripping no less), chasing him around school (does the role model student not care anymore lol), making ecchi sounds in his bath to turn him on and I know Ikusu got in his room through lock picking how did the two girls just slam the door open as if they expected it to be open :x

Also he totally wanted that call to happen, the second he heard "onii-chan" on the phone he would have confirmed that neither of them were his sister and **** would have went down that night lol He stayed up all night in that hopes that would have happened, he could have slept and hoped he got a missed call message and concluded the same thing ... but he stayed up :p

Anyway about the episode, despite those character changes in got a tad more serious at the end. Despite her carefree appearance Mana sure had a pretty agreeable mindset that even though hes in this situation of us how do you think they feel that the person they love is running away and trying to avoid him. (Also with that mentioned what happened to Konoe after the whole chase event ?)

Then we have the "revelation" that Miyabi is his sister ? I think next episode were going to get some sort of "WHAT THE **** MAKES YOU THINK IM YOUR SISTER" Tsundere style reaction and claims that she shed tears because he said they couldn't be together. As for the toy I'm sure it'll be something along the lines of her liking the show too growing up, you can jumped to conclusions simply because a girl so happen to has the same interest.
TsuntenshiJul 21, 2012 9:55 AM
Jul 21, 2012 8:48 AM

Jul 2011
The last part has saved this episode
Jul 21, 2012 9:01 AM

Aug 2010
And the reverse-trap is the best girl yet again *sigh*.

Those two girls sure are lewd, this episode reminded me of an ecchi-light KissxSis OVA. 4/5, had a few laughs.
Jul 21, 2012 12:20 PM

Mar 2012
Obviously it's not her, i thought it was miyabi but when he thought it was miyabi i knew i messed up. If he was going to ask a question it should have been did i used to know you or are you my sister so if she denies it he could say just kidding or some crap. i mean seriously, just because someone wants to marry you doesnt mean they are your sister
Jul 21, 2012 2:50 PM

Jun 2012
The only reason im still watching is to find out who is damn sister is, im pretty disappointed with anime as a whole.
Jul 21, 2012 5:19 PM

Dec 2007
As much as I like fan service (believe me, I do) this is getting terrible.
Jul 21, 2012 7:19 PM
Dec 2011
Yumekichi11 I hate you. That is all

This episode seemed pretty eventful. Like the two leading girls went total slut. Yay for fanservice but for charracter development i thought it was a negative. Also i bet cha she's not really his sister. Its only episode 3.
Jul 21, 2012 8:05 PM

Jul 2007
I see a few people doing picture comparison the two rooms, but dont they live in the dorms, last i checked dorm rooms all looked the same
Jul 21, 2012 10:05 PM

Apr 2008
"HARD AS A BOSS" is the best tagline for a product of all time. If that really existed it would be flying off shelves faster than you could say 'My sister can't possibly be this troll'.
Jul 21, 2012 10:20 PM

Jul 2010
They have been laying the hints that Miyabi is his sister since episode 1. That doesn't mean that she is, just that they want us to believe she is.
Jul 22, 2012 1:30 AM

Jul 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

I literally don't see how it is possible for you to write such long posts for every episode of every anime you watch. Like...I can't even.

Yumekichi11 said:
First proof as a guy's IMO that proves Shougo was a FAG. Any guy would have done them long ago with blood stained cloths and pregnancy..

That was vivid. And off base. Shougo did want to sleep with them. He just didn't want to screw his own sister.

Yumekichi11 said:
Billzor said:
why do Konoe and Miyabi know where he lives?
I though it would be due to them having their strings pulled. In other words someone told them on purpose. Someone is seriously sending girls towards Shougo. The mother? Why else would she be in the beginning for other than the obvious.

What? That makes like no sense lol. Just because the mom appeared in the first episode doesn't mean she is pulling strings behind the scenes or something. It isn't that outrageous that they just found out where he lives.
Gar_LoganJul 22, 2012 1:39 AM
Jul 22, 2012 2:31 AM

Jan 2011
I nominate Mr. X as the sister. (S)he appears out of nowhere, and thus far we only have his/her story to indicate that (s)he is in fact an employee of Shougo's company. If Mr. X really wanted to be helpful (S)he would figure out a way to get a swab from each of the girls for DNA testing using the unlimited resources of the zaibatsu that Shougo will be taking over. The whole thing is pretty fishy if you ask me...

Oops, sorry. For a moment I got confused between real life and harem comedy. I'll try not to let it happen again...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 22, 2012 5:34 AM
Oct 2008
To bad there was no call or he would've went all out! xD
Jul 22, 2012 6:03 AM

Oct 2008
"Get married, procreate, cure your homosexuality!"
Birth rates in Japan surely will raise with this show... pfffthahaha yeah right.
Jul 22, 2012 7:01 AM

Jun 2007
The ecchi for the first half of the episode is just wrong.. How can they get so attached to him to the point of getting naked and sleep with him..

I was surprised they revealed his sister so soon.. I wonder if everything is solved.. It's pretty dumb to ask "Who do you want to marry" since it doesn't prove anything.. Though Miyabi kept quiet when he talked about sibling stuff.. (x.x )
Jul 22, 2012 7:23 AM

May 2008
Oh god the "tap that" haters are back :D Seriously? hating on someone that doesnt want to do something he might regret? He has my respect for being able to hold it in like a real man and not go crazy like a pervert, especially in that horny position.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 22, 2012 8:17 AM

Aug 2008
elior1 said:
KaitoDash said:
I find it hard to believe that this is from LN.
I mean, LN plot usually has some certain sense in it. If you know what I mean.

BTW, did he jump the gun? They can't possibly conclude the main mystery here, can they?

actully this episode cover chapter 4 from the manga

I actually read that chapter before watching this and still wasn't fully convinced. Maybe there are something more to it?
Jul 22, 2012 9:17 AM
May 2012
greenmush said:
Oh god the "tap that" haters are back :D Seriously? hating on someone that doesnt want to do something he might regret? He has my respect for being able to hold it in like a real man and not go crazy like a pervert, especially in that horny position.

exactly my opinion, you need to be a real man to be able to refrain from succumbing to your urges x)
Jul 22, 2012 10:26 AM

Sep 2009
Okay I'm thinking of starting this series soon but before that I have a question. In the first episode I noticed the cursed black void of censorship wherever a girls skirt was. So by episode 3 has the censorship gotten really ubnoxious or in the way? I don't mind some censorship but sometimes they take it so far they make it hard to see anything at all. So how is this one looking so far?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2012 12:31 PM

May 2010
Dropped this show about 7.5 minutes into episode 3 (I try to watch the first three episodes of something nowadays before forming a full opinion).

Okay, um, no. This show trying to use the idea of homosexual conversion therapy as comedy offends me. Saying that being a siscon is better than being gay is insulting. Fuck this tripe.
Jul 22, 2012 2:10 PM

Oct 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
First proof as a guy's IMO that proves Shougo was a FAG. Any guy would have done them long ago with blood stained cloths and pregnancy..

That was vivid. And off base. Shougo did want to sleep with them. He just didn't want to screw his own sister.
Sure he wanted to do the whole thing. Like you mention it was the whole sister thing. It was more of a moral thing cause genetically he would have to money to make any kind of birth problem fixed in terms of that. The group he owns has millions in domestic product sales. So did the stocks indicate.
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Billzor said:
I though it would be due to them having their strings pulled. In other words someone told them on purpose. Someone is seriously sending girls towards Shougo. The mother? Why else would she be in the beginning for other than the obvious.

What? That makes like no sense lol. Just because the mom appeared in the first episode doesn't mean she is pulling strings behind the scenes or something. It isn't that outrageous that they just found out where he lives.
Sure it does, how else would they find out without going through shit piles of troubles? Sure money can be a factor to find him out but I am not sure those 2 girls would do that. Stalking at worst could be another explanation. Still pans out as a big risk taking. MC must totally stupid for not noticing people following him considering his position in society.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 22, 2012 2:21 PM

Jul 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Sure he wanted to do the whole thing. Like you mention it was the whole sister thing. It was more of a moral thing cause genetically he would have to money to make any kind of birth problem fixed in terms of that. The group he owns has millions in domestic product sales. So did the stocks indicate.

Yeah...that isn't a response to what I said at all. I said that calling him a fag was off base because he did want to sleep with the girls. I wasn't questioning the ethics or the consequences with the company.

GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Billzor said:

Sure it does, how else would they find out without going through shit piles of troubles? Sure money can be a factor to find him out but I am not sure those 2 girls would do that. Stalking at worst could be another explanation. Still pans out as a big risk taking. MC must totally stupid for not noticing people following him considering his position in society.

I agree that people would want to get close to him because his position. I just don't think his own mother is pulling the strings. Mr. X said she didn't want to know anything about the illegitimate child. Also, the company's profits would affect her too...considering she is living off of her husband's fortune and/or the company profits.

I just don't see how the mother is the first suspect to the girls finding Shougo's apartment. It doesn't seem that hard to do. (School directory? Asking a teacher?) People drop off homework assignments and such in anime all the time. Also, this anime isn't the most realistic in the first place so I wouldn't jump straight to mother conspiracy.
Jul 22, 2012 2:59 PM

Oct 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Yeah...that isn't a response to what I said at all. I said that calling him a fag was off base because he did want to sleep with the girls. I wasn't questioning the ethics or the consequences with the company.
Most outlook on males if you don't screw with a girl is bad. In Japan bullying can result in you being chicken to show out your feelings for girls and such problems may surface. Ultimately to justify myself of calling him a FAG is that he showed no determinations of males. In fact he showed what a caveman would not even do. Hence all of this behaviour is really coined as "FAG" in other words incapable to show male viewers a good response. Of course it's all a matter of an IMO being mines.
GarLogan78 said:
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Billzor said:

GarLogan78 said:
I agree that people would want to get close to him because his position. I just don't think his own mother is pulling the strings. Mr. X said she didn't want to know anything about the illegitimate child. Also, the company's profits would affect her too...considering she is living off of her husband's fortune and/or the company profits.
Yes but Mr.X has other circumstances that would not make all go smoothly for one she already is in a field where to be found as a female is deadly.
GarLogan78 said:
I just don't see how the mother is the first suspect to the girls finding Shougo's apartment. It doesn't seem that hard to do. (School directory? Asking a teacher?) People drop off homework assignments and such in anime all the time. Also, this anime isn't the most realistic in the first place so I wouldn't jump straight to mother conspiracy.
Well to put it simple the way she behaved and the way she went about his own place. As in she knows it will be for the sex and mistake of making a kid. She like gave off the feeling of wanting him to do all that.

Just a notice of behaviour and I happen to have education see that. Psychological behaviour to be exact applied non seriously considering this is entertainment.

That being said the mother I think knows more than she lets out TBH. The fact she is not around the series but might pop by later sends out anticipation TBH.

Jul 22, 2012 3:58 PM

Jul 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

You are right. All males want to sleep with their sisters. If they don't they are fags.
~
I don't know what you are trying to say in the other two points...(is English your first language?)
Jul 23, 2012 1:28 AM
Apr 2011
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:
Billzor said:
I didn't really like this episode. Sure the fanservice and all was lovely, but the direction of the episode was just awful. I was actually convinced that everything that happened was just a dream sequence up until half the episode had passed. Then it dawned on me that everything had actually happened and there would be no waking up. Why would the crossdressing Ninja suddenly be all over him, why do Konoe and Miyabi know where he lives, why is the tsundere, shy and distant Miyabi suddenly über forceful and not having any problems getting naked infront of him, with another girl present?

There was zero flow from the last episode into this one and everything that happened just felt so random and forced that I just can't do anything other than planting my face firmly on my desk.

Are you me? Probably my exact thoughts for this episode. Doesn't seem like anyone else (that posted) thought like this though... :/

Agreed. I also thought it might have been some kind of dream. I was also hoping the phone would ring for some dramatic effect. I should probably not expect any deep character development as they are all glued to Shougo. Was really hoping that Mizutani would be more of a bro to Shougo as well.

Bleh.
Jul 23, 2012 11:37 AM

May 2010
I like how one person is trying to use 'fag' in a serious context.

gg, MAL.
Jul 23, 2012 2:32 PM

Aug 2011
Really? She's his little sister revealed in the 3rd ep?

I'm relieved that it wasn't Konoe but I'm still doubtful about Miyabi. She didn't deny it either so...

Ikusu at the beginning was great, so direct in her approach! I'm liking her more and more.
Jul 24, 2012 8:47 AM
Jan 2011

^ me
Shougo you scumbag, why do you keep all the cute imoutos with you?
Dear god, since when is fucking your little sister better than being gay? Seriously, Japan?
And that 'hard as a boss' stuff... Whut.
So, is the mystery of the year, 'who's the imouto?' solved? I think it's still too early...
This episode annoyed me for some reason...
Jul 24, 2012 1:27 PM

Feb 2010
Too early, tl;dr for your spoilers & predictions guys XD

anyway, probably a fake :)
Also, this anime is too fast paced or lacks a bit of side story.
I feel like I missed an episode or two lol
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jul 24, 2012 11:47 PM

Jun 2011
I WANT INCEST ENDING!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 26, 2012 4:52 AM

Oct 2010
With only a few hours before the new episode. The preview pics are out. Here is my impression of them.

About the preview, looks like the loli teacher has some fun imagination in the spoiler
and it will be nice to see more of her.

I am curious as to why Konoe’s reaction in the spoiler
looks rather sudden around.

Mana with the VP will be interesting to see in the spoiler
as to what sort of situation is going on there.

More of Mei is good in the spoiler
this time a personal appearance of all things. She looks nice without the hat.

Konoe’s crying in the spoiler
does not look good but more than anything in the following,

Shows she knew the MC when she was young. Could she be the sister now? She sure bumps into someone in the spoiler
still looks MOE with that dress. Konoe in the spoiler
Crying however does not seem anything but drama coming up.

About the fan service, multi points in the list
  • Looks like Konoe naked exposure in the spoiler
    most likely censored but a bath part is coming up with that.

• This is the point to expect loads in the spoiler
    Konoe in shirt only naked? Kannagi in apron naked? Sounds too good
    yet it’s there in the spoiler. Proving the fan service up and censoring most likely. Ecchi level rising with this for sure.
That’s pretty much what to watch for.

Still can’t wait to see the MC/Konoe surprise facials in the spoiler
that will be fun to see. However the best is Kannagi in the following,

She looks so MOE! Can’t wait to get to that part! Along with that fight in the spoiler
that looks to solve nicely anyway with most likely that naked service above.

What do expect?

Jul 26, 2012 9:21 PM

May 2011
This episode was great and it was awesome seeing Shougo get tempted by those two like that. I have absolutely no idea how the hell he was able to resist the temptation to do something when there are two topless beauties snuggling next to you. That takes some strong ass will.

That ending was definitely a misunderstanding, there's no way they would reveal who the sister is this early on. And aww Miyabi crying like that was hard to watch.

That scene when those two girls got thrown out was soooo adorable and so is that toy machine mid point break.
Jul 31, 2012 8:35 AM

Jan 2011
Nice episode, I didn't expect this to be animated since there hasn't been any serious echii-shots before.
I'm looking forward to more, but I should really watch some other stuff first.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 31, 2012 11:53 PM

Nov 2011
LOL@ His face after saying "She didnt' call last night". Priceless.
Aug 1, 2012 12:48 AM

Oct 2010
Gigarit said:
LOL@ His face after saying "She didnt' call last night". Priceless.
Indeed, the facials can be quite phenomenal.

Aug 12, 2012 1:41 PM

Jan 2008
/late.

First two minutes... pure gold.
Aug 12, 2012 2:44 PM

Sep 2010
Uh, wow! What the holy fuck is with this show??!! Did not expect at all.
Aug 19, 2012 7:46 AM

Jul 2012
DAMMIT SHOUGO! Instead of ask her if she's your imouto, you just assume that she is, and tell her that you both can't be married? What's wrong with you? :(

Urgh, so no more Tsun-Miyabi?

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Sep 4, 2012 12:51 PM

Dec 2009
The whole "turning Shougo straight" part was maybe fun for a minute, then it got old. Like really fast.
The two girls obsession was mostly annoying.

Pretty sure Miyabi isn't his sister.

3/5

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 11, 2012 6:45 AM

Apr 2009
I lol'd at the early morning scene with "Mr. X". Ikusu is clearly taking the matter of marriage too lightly. I can't believe he fell for his little sister's trick, though.

The crazy part with Konoe and Miyabi in his room was better explained in the anime than in the manga adaptation, I'll give it that - though it was no less ridiculous and incredible. That lucky bastard, any man would have loved to have his problems that night.

So, the mystery identity of his little sister was resolved quite early. Which means that it shouldn't be the primary problem of the story. But it does open the way for supporters of the other girls... personally Konoe gets my support.
Sep 27, 2012 5:14 AM

Nov 2011
Actually I disliked this episode and almost dropped the anime, I hate homophobia D: But Miyabi is soo cute that I'll still give this show a chance... Though this doen't look like anything that's meant to be taken seriously, but it might not be a bad thing.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.