Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 27, 2020 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Miko Iino is starting to really get used to being around the new people she's with at her school now. She looks cute as heck this episode. Also glad to see Hayasaka appearing in the series' finale.

Comedy returns with the usual humor thanks to Chika and the characters. I can't believe they still have that silly photo of Ishigami on that phone lul. As far as I'm concerned, they didn't go overboard with the series' finale and in fact, did just enough. A wonderful second season.
Jun 27, 2020 7:51 AM

Jul 2017
The heartwarming and exciting finale to Season 2...

The surprise chapters adapted, revealed! Chapters 91, 100 & 101

Making a "youth-like" phamplet for the school, and pretty amusing though. Pairing Ishigami and Miko alongside each other is like yin and yang, while Shirogane and Chika were total "playboy and girl style" to meet "standards" HAHA.

A group photo, huh. Sure will make memories, not at the expense of Kaguya, but the others (due to her privateness). But the cellphone that tumbled from the roof and broken...just about bummed her totally down.

To make things worse, Kaguya's cellphone is outdated, meaning that all her stuff in the phone is lost forever. And Hayasaka has to pick a smartphone for her instead.

Kaguya requested him to share LINE IDs, straightforward as she is not intended to be the norm. And she got it. Now the rest of the Student Council finally created a group chat to share their memories, sharing their "everydays" from the past episodes. NOW EVERYONE'S HAPPY.

To finish things up: balloon pumping for a punishment game, Chika's idea of course. And my man Ishigami has resurfaced...to only lose out on wits, WOW. To think that Papa Shirogane would anchor his judgement, he too like Ishigami, quit at the last minute.

WHY...CHIKA!?!?!? Your tangerine eating...

What a marvelous finale. Awaiting Season 3 in a future announcement (if plausible)!
KANLen09Jun 27, 2020 8:01 AM
Jun 27, 2020 7:53 AM

Feb 2018
A pamphlet seems interesting.

I like this photo session, I want to see Fujiwara's style more, I feel bad for Kaguya really. Of the many photo sessions maybe I prefer the Miko session, look at that expression ... So cute. In the end Miko partnered with Ishigami, lol.

Kaguya is crying, oh shit. It's better to buy a new smartphone because the old model is very bad, lol. Although the old model at least the existing photo data is not damaged, but it's a pity. The conversation with Hayasaka was not responded to by Kaguya, although Kaguya wanted to buy the same smartphone as Shirogane.

A student council group changed everything, it looks like the photo has returned, Kaguya laughed again and saw the results of the photo, not shown, lol.

Pict 2
Jun 27, 2020 7:54 AM

Dec 2017
somehow i find it strange for them to end the episode on the balloon pumping chapter
even though the smartphone chapter had such a nice page to end things on
they kinda did with that end card, but anyway..

anyways, can't wait for the cultural festival next season. that's gonna be some good stuff
uninstallthegameJun 27, 2020 8:25 AM
Jun 27, 2020 8:00 AM

Oct 2014
Kaguya's phone breaking was a turning point for her when she realized she's separated from her friends by an emotional barrier visualized through her framed within shadows. I loved this finale.

They managed to improve on the first season in every way. What a ride this was. I hope this becomes a yearly franchise because it's one of the best romcoms to come out in years.
Jun 27, 2020 8:01 AM

Jul 2014
Yoooooo that finaleeee!
I was almost pissed they skipped showing the group pict they took but they literally saved it for the last shot! Brilliant!
The people involved in making this, the writting and directing, voice acting and animation are so way above what the normal romcom gets, how they put in between actions of certain characters shows how they understand them so well and not just doing this for advertisement. Definitely an anime that hightens up the experience for manga readers and an amazing treat for anime only.
Also that last part... Iceguya foreshadow for season 3? Because at this point Im 99% sure we are getting a season 3.

Overall way more fun and emotional than season 1 due to the chapters adapted but ofc both seasons were showered with love from the staff.
9001/10!
Season 3 come on!
Jun 27, 2020 8:02 AM

Apr 2015
S2 was such an amazing ride, much better than S1.
It is really sad to see this series coming to an end, and we got an explosive and creative ending, I love it!

They really went beyond with this season, I really hope we get to see a S3 soon.

Easily a 10/10. This series really brings me joy.

MxxxstationJun 27, 2020 10:59 AM
Jun 27, 2020 8:03 AM

Mar 2019
Damn, I didn’t expect a shounen like ending.... probably the best ending they could make. Hope we get a 3rd season and then a greater expectation with the studio’s animation level.
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Jun 27, 2020 8:08 AM

Jul 2015
Now, all we can do is to appreciate the memes and await patiently for announcement of season 3.

Jun 27, 2020 8:12 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
I will miss the show. This season has been phenomenal. A masterpiece in every compartment from characters to art to music.

My first 10/10 of 2020 and most likely the last as well. AotY 2020.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jun 27, 2020 8:14 AM

Apr 2020
Seeing Ishigami and Iino taking a picture together, it was great to see it.

Fujiwara ruined everything, only because she wanted to eat oranges, and caused the balloon to explode.

The ending is great with the song Daddy DO!
10/10
KaisekiJun 27, 2020 8:43 AM
Jun 27, 2020 8:14 AM
Dec 2016
Ended with a blast. I'm getting Ice Kaguya vibes from the last scene.
What an amazing ride.
Jun 27, 2020 8:18 AM

Mar 2018
they adapted chapter 91 really well, also miko was super cute this episode
this has been one of the best anime adaptation i've seen, a big thanks to all the staff for all the love they put into it
Jun 27, 2020 8:23 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao they adapted the ballon chapter, Chika as usual came up with an insane game. Too bad it was blown by Chika's tangerine.

This season was great, finally got to see Ishi's past animated and everything else was adapted really well too. Waiting for season 3 as I really wanna see the festival animated heh.
Jun 27, 2020 8:24 AM
Apr 2019
any announcement so far for Season 3?
Jun 27, 2020 8:26 AM
Jul 2018

What a beautiful episode!

I can't wait for the third season!
Jun 27, 2020 8:52 AM

Feb 2020
Ok, Kaguya Sama 2 ... it's over

The final episode has been great, it can no longer be said in any other way, if something will describe in the future this season it will undoubtedly be this: genius.
Without a doubt the series of the season (and perhaps of the year).
A lot of fun and wholesale laughter that A-1 Pictures has given us during these 3 months.

It only remains to wait for season 3 to be announced and say ... Thank you, Kaguya !!
JULES_WKJun 27, 2020 3:34 PM
Jun 27, 2020 9:08 AM

Nov 2018
Enren said:

What a beautiful episode!

I can't wait for the third season!

Speaking about the picture post, @ the Right side, there is an invisible writing that they want to ask a simple question..

And the question is:

Continue: a.) YES b.) NO

As for me, the supposed the score will be SOLID 9.0 but it defend how total scored for the final result...

"I HOPE THAT SEASON 3 WOULD COME"
Jun 27, 2020 9:25 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, what a fantastic season this was! Personally, I think I enjoyed the first season a tad bit more but this has been another wonderful season nonetheless.

"Continue? Yes or No 3?"

Fudge, yes!

Group photo and the Student Council album, that's certainly a good spot to end at for starters. I'm surprised Kaguya's household doesn't allow her to take part in such activities. Hilarious how Shirogane and Fujiwara brought out that stoic robotic play and Iino-chan's modelling xD. That's one lively headmaster for you.

2nd half of the segment with inklings of the Ice Queen Kaguya-sama resurfacing to a certain extent was really sweet too, overall. Shirogane still wary despite that and catching the obvious hint like ages late goes to show why their has been minimal romantic development between the two so far, lol. How dear of him to create that group chat and pave way for the flurry of pictures to flood in though, he can do some wonders when the time calls for it I suppose.

Didn't expect Hayasaka to be so engrossed into smartphones though, lol. I wish we could've some more content of her this episode...

Anyway, on the second half of the episode now. Leave it to Fujiwara to come up with something so misleading, lmao. Iino-chan's reaction was absolutely spot-on and hilarious. Certainly a tense game though, I must say. I never knew this was a thing, honestly. How devious of the others to use Iino-chan's affections for Fujiwara to push her to the limit, lol.

Really creative final moments following the "pop" there, by the way. I was expecting something creative but that totally exceeded my expectation for sure. Felt like a little subdued sort of finale compared to the first season I felt, though. But great, nevertheless!

Compared to the first season however, the visuals was a clear-cut winner here. A-1 Pictures continues to deliver. We all know that SAO Aliciazation: WoU Part 2 is going just as amazing, if not better, too and I'm just hoping they'll carry on this momentum for 86 and the other upcoming shows that they're going to be helming in the future.

Ishigami's development last episode was of the same caliber as Kaguya's from last season's final episode or two, and it was a fabulous addition as such. Shirogane, Shinomiya and Fujiwara had all their moments too and the new character, Iino-chan, definitely added a certain spice to the group. Not as groundbreaking an impression as many were hyping up in advance but glorious nonetheless.

Definitely going to miss the Op & ED themes too...

To sum things up: Kaguya-sama is still going ultra-strong, and honestly I can't wait for more. My heartfelt thanks to everyone involved in this meticulous project and I'm looking forward to the third installation of the franchise with their graceful presence once again.

Very Strong 9/10 from my side. For some reason, I'm not getting that instant impulse to give this a 10 so I'll just settle with a 9 for now. Could change to a 10 later on...
AOTY so far!

Edit: Had to BOLD to firmly emphasise the "Very Strong" part, for obvious reasons.
_MushiRock11_Jun 27, 2020 11:50 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 27, 2020 9:26 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I did not expect the ballon pumping episode to be the finale, here, but it worked well enough after the drama of the phone chapters. It is a comedic manga after all.

Great adaptation of one of the great rom com mangas of all time. Looking forward to a season 3 at some point.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 27, 2020 9:28 AM

Feb 2019
Japanese cuteness!

Wow, can’t believe this season’s over. It’s absolutely flown by. Absolutely masterful adaptation by A-1. Every single episode was a 10/10, and this episode concluded the season with a bang. Enjoyed this one a lot more than s1, personally.

This episode had everything we’ve come to expect from the series. The serious moments with Kaguya losing her phone and being sad about losing those memories. The comedic moments with the pump game, and of course the mind games between Kaguya and Shirogane. Here’s to a season 3 soon!
Jun 27, 2020 9:32 AM

Jan 2020
What. A. Ride!!!

I can't really give a good description of what I loved about this anime. This anime has been soo beautifully crafted and always is a joy to watch.

This anime made me smile with its heartwarming moments. Laugh my ass off with its well-executed gags. Made me shed a few years too (yeah ep11, I'm looking at you)

10/10 easily.
My Anime of the Year 2020
Jun 27, 2020 9:33 AM
Apr 2017
Oh boy, what an ending. Surprisingly heartwarming but also quite funny. What a great way to end the season on. Hopefully season 3 (we can dream one day).

Edit:
tenshibeatJun 27, 2020 9:43 AM
Jun 27, 2020 9:37 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode again.

Who would've thought I could get so emotional about buying a new smartphone? I teared up at the end when Kaguya smiled. That was so wholesome.

Hayasaka geeking out about smartphones was great, glad to know she's a tech nut.

Yeah, I wouldn't have lasted in that balloon game. I loved the part where Miyuki recalled his Dad's words and caved to the scary balloon and Ishigami's whole 'he's gone beyond fear' amounting to nothing.
I kinda want to see Kaguya more with her hair let down.

The final shot of everyone in that picture was great.

Overall, another incredible season of Kaguya-sama, I'm super invested in the characters, the comedy is top notch, the character moments and development arcs are extremely well done and really wholesome. I'm so glad I held off on reading the manga cause the anime's production has been fantastic. I really do hope they announce another season soon enough before I cave in and read the manga.
10/10

Jun 27, 2020 9:39 AM
May 2019
well gone miss this series, but honestly am a bit disappointed by this season the story felt abit drag out from the main plot -which is love is war and confessing love- also i didn't see many mentally games between kaguya and shirogane- which was the focus in season 1.
and there were some parts in some episodes that felt drag out and didn't serve the plot or even character development in any thing and some characters like hayasaka and lino -who introduced this season- didn't get screen time to shine this season,
i rate season 1 10/10 and i hate to lower my score to this series that i love so much but i will be honest with myself and give it 8-9
Pajdo11Jun 27, 2020 10:17 AM
Jun 27, 2020 9:40 AM

Mar 2019
Didn't expect this season to end with the balloon chapter but I'm glad it did. It was as hilarious as in the manga.
10/10 for the whole season. I love this series way too much to give it any score lower than this. Already can't wait for a continuation. :3
OωO
Jun 27, 2020 9:41 AM

Jul 2012
Aww that group photo at the end I was hoping they'd show it! Kaguya's smile is so precious. What an end to another great season.
Jun 27, 2020 9:41 AM

Jan 2018
What a satisfying ending. That principal acting like a shady photographer gets on my nerves. Good thing that Iino is just pure innocent regardless of what the principal is doing.

Rip flip phone, lot of memories stored got destroyed.

That pump the balloon part was hilarious, it even roasted Ishigami's arc. Also Papa Diogane giving advice to the chad Shirogane for one last time... So flawless.

Overall, this anime is really damn good. Cannot wait for the third season.

9/10
Jun 27, 2020 9:42 AM

Jul 2017
damn that was a nice way to wrap up this season lol.

Overall though....eh, liked the first season better. Apart from these last 3 eps, nothing of the sorts really clicked. Next season though is gonna be fukin amazing if they adapt 135 lol
Jun 27, 2020 9:45 AM

Nov 2018
Well,even if you didn't like the anime, you can't deny that this season was 2 heads above the first one.1st season was 6.5/10 for me and just slightly memorable, this one is a solid 8, sometimes even going closer to 9.

Best comedy anime series, best anime of the year for now.Too bad the season is only 12 episodes, should be at least 24-25.I know anime adaptations are usually just promoting manga, but manga is not my cup of tea overall.Season 3 waiting room...

Have a good summer everyone, I can finally abandon this account for at least 2 months.Need to fix real life problems.

P.S. If you decide to check my account, don't mind mean scores.Check anime rated 7-10 instead.

Bye
I hate everyone equally

Sep 2018
My God that was a great ending to an amazing Season 2!
Animators, Directors, Seiyuu's and the rest of the staff working on this gave their 1000% to make this amazing adatation! THANK YOU!!!

Cant wait for Season 3 to see how the Staff of Kaguya-sama will again blow my mind....!
well that's just my opinion.....

May 2018
Cute final episode after a more serious arc. I know smartphone chapter was supposed to be emotional, but somehow it didn't struck me as such. It was obvious they would share their pics in the end.

I loved Ishigami telling Miko to be aware of sleazy model scouts (she was so cute and naive in that scene). And when Shirogane and Ishigami hoped for something perverted for the "pump game" only to be let down lol

Hoping for a season 3 worried it isn't announced.
Inanna_201Jun 27, 2020 9:48 AM

Jun 27, 2020 9:46 AM

Oct 2018
If this season is a 10/10, season 3 will be a 100/10. Goat tier romcom. Hopefully they announce a season 3 soon.

Jun 27, 2020 9:47 AM

Feb 2016
Yup a satisfying ending. The adaptation was perfect

This was one of those anime that can be equally enjoyed even after reading the manga
Jun 27, 2020 9:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha that end of episode was hilarious xD RIP Kaguya's old phone though.
I hope for a third season, this one was still good and some episodes were absolutely awesome but I think I prefered the first season, they need to remove the seinen tag for the second season, it's clearly shounen xD
Jun 27, 2020 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
This episode was fantastic! s2 was fantastic!! I never thought my first manga adaptation could be this perfect, but it really is the best romantic comedy ever.

There HAS to be a season 3, I want this more than anything else, I want the next arc to be animated so bad!!

Also, major props to Miyuki and Kaguya's voice actors this season, they have incredible chemistry together and I can't imagine anyone else voicing them.
Jun 27, 2020 9:52 AM

Apr 2020
Wow it's an epic way to end a good season

I'm waiting for S3 hopefully Love is War gets renewed ASAP...

I'm not a manga reader so episodes are new to me
“In our society, letting others find out that you’re a nice person is a very risky move. It’s extremely likely that someone would take advantage of that.”
– Hitagi Senjougahara
Jun 27, 2020 9:53 AM
Aug 2016
That continue Yes No gave me chill.
Honestly Kaguya is definitely one of the top A-1 works, so they better stick with it. Especially when you know what a third season would adapt.

Easily 9/10 like S1, but an S3 would be 10/10 from the start guaranteed.

Jul 2014
Hooolyy they nailed it in a godmode way. Such a gud anime, stands above all animes in this season.
The way they ended it was amazing, not even saying my enjoyment along the episodes was super high, as it was in this last one. It gave us the fan service in this episode we all needed in order to survive till the next season and I have to say this last episode gave me everything I could ever ask for, amazing.
10/10.

Jan 2017

Lmao good eye bro. The boys did thought the game they're going to play is along the lines of something perverted.

Jul 2017
"The battle rages on... and on... and on... and continues!"

Once again, Kaguya-sama: Love is War? blows away all expectations (quite literally), resulting in essentially, the perfect comedy.
As soon as the 2nd season began, the show hit the ground running, and soon after it dared to change up the formula established in the first season. No longer was every episode about our two protagonists trying to outsmart the other.
Now, there were things at stake, and everyone was along for the ride. Whether it was Miko, Ishigami, or Hayasaka, every character became an integral aspect.

The series is no longer just about romantic relationships, it's about human relationships.
Nevertheless, at it's heart, the show is a comedy. And few would argue that it did anything but deliver in spades.

Perhaps it's greatest benefit was having phenomenal artistic and writing direction behind it causing there to never be a dull moment.
The OST brought back the best from the first season, but introduced many new additions that I look forward to listening to when the soundtrack is released.
Not to mention, the voice actors held nothing back either.

All in all, Kaguya-sama: Love is War excels in quite literally, every regard.

10/10 is selling it short, quite honestly.

And should a 3rd season be produced, that too will go down in anime history, I'm sure of it.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Jun 27, 2020 9:55 AM
Oct 2019
Really great way to wrap things up. The first half was really heartwarming and then the second half with the balloon sequence was straight up masterful comedy.

8.5/10 overall from me. One of the best romantic comedy animes ever.
Jun 27, 2020 9:55 AM

Nov 2018
That concludes what is the best anime and the shining light of the first half of 2020 and probably the best romcom I've seen so far. IMO, this season blasts away the first in terms of production values and directing. I found this a whole lot more enjoyable to watch, here's to more Kaguya-sama, I hope S3 gets announced soon! Gonna check the manga soon.

Overall score: 9.5/10 --> 10/10
_cjessop19_Jun 27, 2020 10:00 AM

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jun 27, 2020 9:56 AM

Jul 2012
WOW, what an ending!!! Fantastic finale with the hope of continuation!

My favourite moment with smartphone was adapted and the smile in the end on the group photo!!! I think it was more emotional in manga, but still great!
Hayasala talking about phones!

Also the baloon part was hilarious! Fujiwara jumping animation was so cute! Poor Iino, they "bullied" her ...

"Hayasaka save me!!!"

10/10

Jun 27, 2020 9:56 AM
Oct 2019
Ashhk said:
Haha that end of episode was hilarious xD RIP Kaguya's old phone though.
I hope for a third season, this one was still good and some episodes were absolutely awesome but I think I prefered the first season, they need to remove the seinen tag for the second season, it's clearly shounen xD

For some reason I preferred the first season as well, but overall the second season was still really good in my eyes.
Jun 27, 2020 9:57 AM

Aug 2013
What a finale for this season. I have no complaints.

The photo session with the principle was funny. I loved the way Kaguya smiled.

The balloon segment was just hilarious. The way everyone was encouraging Iino to keep pumping was funny.
Loved the phone picture at the end.

I'm not sure whether to give this a 9 or a 10 so I'll just give it a score of 10/10. In the meantime, I'll continue to read the manga. This will definitely get a third season.

Jun 27, 2020 9:58 AM

Jul 2014
The feels and laughs is a great ride for the whole season.
the pump game was really hilarious and i didn't expect it would be adapted.
Kaguya shouldve nokia 3310 but with camera lol
but HAYASAKA AO HARU KAYO!!!!!
that tree scene lol

*did lots of miko screenshots
Ready for s3 our most awaited arc s
MurukoHiiragiJun 27, 2020 10:04 AM
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Jun 27, 2020 10:00 AM

Nov 2016
The spectacular ballon segment allowed me to overlook the lukewarm phone one.

When this season was good then it was great, unfortunately only during the comedy segements. The drama? Boy was it juvenile and ridiculous in an unpleasant way. Mildly cute at best and salvaged by talented staff. So yeah, for that I gotta deduct some points after all.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 27, 2020 10:02 AM

Feb 2020
Definitely one of My Favourite Rom/Com of all time!!!
I just loved the ending of this episode.......cuz halfway through this episode it was all sad/depressing environment, but the way it ends makes up for that.....everyone exploding to the sky..........saying their final dialogues while OP playing in the background.......Just Perfect!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to Season 3!
Jun 27, 2020 10:03 AM

Sep 2014
Is it just me, or did the principal just go full Leskinen?
Going wild about *Japanese girls* while taking a picture of *Miko* + that heavy foreigner accent... LOL

What an unbelievably good season. AOTY tier stuff
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2020

260 by Dripz2012 »»
Jan 15, 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.