Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 17, 2020 2:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, of course Asta works himself hard while wearing those silly clothes. Another wacky episode but hey, Blue Rose guild gets some spotlight with their captain Charlotte. I mean, the way she just acts towards a certain someone (Yami) is so silly.

I bet the VA had a lot of fun playing her character.
Mar 17, 2020 2:50 AM

Feb 2019
Legend says Charlotte is still running to this day..

Been waiting along time to see Charlotte's confession scene animated. It was even better than I'd expected. We've got a little bit of peace before transitioning to the next big arc soon. We'd better enjoy it while it lasts.

Overall solid episode, not much to speak of animation or quality wise. This is a character driven episode and it delivered.

It's Black Clover SZN.
Mar 17, 2020 4:03 AM

Apr 2015
Charlotte has been screaming more in this episode alone than Asta did in the last arc!!

To be honest, that confession was better than I had expected! Knowing how awkward Charlotte is, it went pretty alright and she got a great response from it as well from her Squad members!!

I love how Yami was actually near the headquarters the whole time! Now I can't wait to see Charlotte confess to Yami directly!

Asta realized how Noelle's personality works, that was too funny!!

Marinate1016 said:
Legend says Charlotte is still running to this day..

Can't wait to see this get a meme!
Mar 17, 2020 5:09 AM

Dec 2018
Trust, huh? lol.

Meh, I bet they're just playing a red herring on the viewer to make the viewer think that Gordon is the one with the curse.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Mar 17, 2020 5:18 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, that was fantastic! Captain Charlotte and the other members, except for Sol, have been two-timing all along, lmao.

And then there's Yami with his timing too, great stuff! Props to the VA for smashing it out of the part though, this was hands-down an amazing performance! Hopefully, we'll get a resumption of this soon. Charlotte x Yami is one of my favourite OTPs of the medium, and this episode, for the most bit, was a total hit!

I find it hilarious how they tried to make Gordon seem like the bad guy though. Curious to know what the family curse of theirs is. Fact that we get a glimpse of the family in the Op makes me even more hyped!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 17, 2020 5:29 AM

Jul 2017
The new intro looks so dope! And of course, with the greatness that is Black Clover, we've come a very long way.

With this episode, it's back to the manga with Charlotte of the Blue Rose and her confession to Captain Yami, like FINALLY! Have been waiting for this moment to be animated, and glad to say that it never disappoints.

The amount of Charlotte's misunderstandings is as large as Asta's screams throughout the series, and I absolutely love it and creamed this moment.

As vile as her powers are shown time and time again, and now of a reminder, when out of control she couldn't control and Yami being a gentleman to shut her down just like that, it was a blessing in disguise.

Her commendation for Yami goes beyond her own female-only Magic Knights Squad, and decides to make it public. What she received was quite unexpected though, the "Beauty and the Beast" type of couple, and more goading. That is...until Yami shows up out of nowhere and starts misunderstanding the situation based on her reactions. And adding Asta to the mix with Noelle, he's just as naive.

Though truth be told, Yami's only for the specifics to save Asta from the Magic Kingdom's courts. And for someone to be affected by her curse...IT'S FREAKING GORDON!? The always silent but unnoticeable background character...I'd really want to know what's he made of.

Great episode!
Mar 17, 2020 5:48 AM
Sep 2015
Can't blame Captain Charlotte for falling in love with Captain Yami, I also fall for him too! That makes her my rival! Though I don't know if Yami will like 'tough gay'.

And Asta is totally right and might hurt Noelle feeling at the same time LOL I actually surprised that he knows Noelle trust him.
Mar 17, 2020 5:55 AM
Sep 2019
Todays episode was really good, Charlotte was really good this episode and her interactions with Yami was fun aswell. Looks like next episode will be interesting with hopefully more character development for Gordon.
Mar 17, 2020 7:08 AM
Sep 2014
its filler episode right ?
Mar 17, 2020 7:20 AM

Jul 2013
Charlotte's vocie actress sure had a blast this episode. Simply fantastic.
It was also nice to learn that fucking Asta of all people is less dense than Yami.

CaptainFlint said:
its filler episode right ?
Not at all. This event also happened in the manga.
Mar 17, 2020 7:41 AM

Nov 2016
This whole episode was just the purest gold.

Charlotte x Yami is everything + Petit Clover was too adorable

Next episode or the one after that will be great too

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 17, 2020 7:54 AM

Aug 2013
Charlotte was hilarious and this episode was gold.

Loved the petit clover.

Mar 17, 2020 8:49 AM

Oct 2017
The secret of Bluse Rose Knights is finally out XD. Too bad for Charlotte thou, Yami totally has the wrong idea about how she feels.
Mar 17, 2020 9:20 AM

Jul 2015
Haven't we seen that Charla's flashback before?

Mar 17, 2020 11:22 AM

Sep 2017
^^ Yes, we have.

Anyway Yami is apparently more dense than Asta. Proves he really was a shounen protag that already finished his journey. Also Charlotte never really confessed to Yami...
Mar 17, 2020 12:05 PM

Dec 2019
Lmao funny episode, i would love to see Yami x Charlotte, i just hope we get into action soon !
                                                         🖤   

Mar 17, 2020 12:52 PM

Jun 2015
I'm pretty content to watch weeks of filler and silliness as the last arc drained me completely, and I need some down time to recharge my tank. Loved Astas complete obliviousness to Noelle's feelings while pointing out to Yami the other captain acting the same. Which leaves the question, is Yami just as bone headed when it comes to the opposite sex!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 17, 2020 1:52 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Roch2001 said:
I'm pretty content to watch weeks of filler and silliness as the last arc drained me completely, and I need some down time to recharge my tank. Loved Astas complete obliviousness to Noelle's feelings while pointing out to Yami the other captain acting the same. Which leaves the question, is Yami just as bone headed when it comes to the opposite sex!

Just so you’re aware this episode wasn’t filler and neither is next week
Mar 17, 2020 2:25 PM

Jun 2015
ricksed said:
Roch2001 said:

Just so you’re aware this episode wasn’t filler and neither is next week

Its always filler when nothing is kicking off ;)
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 17, 2020 5:12 PM

Aug 2015
This was one hell of a wacky episode. Great to see the Blue Rose squad get some time to shine. Charlotte is one heck of a character ~ always loved the way she acted around Yami 😂. Looks like we'll get to see more of Gordon in the next episode.
Mar 17, 2020 5:45 PM

Feb 2013
This one was super cute.
Mar 17, 2020 6:08 PM
Dec 2016
The animation in this episode looks clean
Mar 17, 2020 6:41 PM

Aug 2018
A funny & cute episode, will Charlotte eventually manage to share her true feelings ? Nobody knows...
Mar 17, 2020 9:58 PM
Aug 2017
Haha Yami and Charlotte’s relationship is like Noelle and Asta’s ! And nxt episode about gordon doki doki
Mar 18, 2020 3:26 AM
Viking Gnome

Dec 2018
indeed this episode was adorable and charlotte is one of the best girls for sure xD
Mar 18, 2020 7:17 AM

Jun 2019
Yoh, Charlotte had some divine godspeed? never imagined that before xD

lettuce<3
Mar 18, 2020 8:08 PM

Jan 2011
Kobayashi Yuu screaming gives me life.
Mar 19, 2020 12:16 AM

May 2019
Hahahah, I love Charlotte's character.

At least the secrets been outed to her squad now - they're so happy.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Mar 19, 2020 2:09 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
More Charlotte episodes, please.
It looks like it's about time we knew about Gordon.
Mar 19, 2020 10:54 AM

May 2018
Whoa, don't tell me that one of the rules of them Blue Rose knight was that member should not be in a relationship that nearly everyone was keeping it a secret.....

Well, even though Yami might have the wrong idea, Yami did said that he loves tough girls from the flashback...

So, I'm guessing that Sol is the only lesbian in them Blue Rose Knight.

OMG don't tell me that Gordon could be a bad guy.
JiangHaoyi1979Mar 19, 2020 10:58 AM
Mar 19, 2020 6:35 PM
Feb 2020
Omg do not dangle Gordon back story in front of me.... I've wanted that for so long. I need more Gordon. Idk I can't help but pay attention to him any time he's in a scene.

Charlotte running was absolutely the most hilarious thing ever. I woke up my SO while doubled over laughing.

I'm used to the way they have the women behave in this show now, so it's just comedy gold at this point.

I feel bad for her #1, Sol. I know she's afraid to lose her (& more?).

Asta realizing a bit more about Noelle. Love it.

Plus. The new opening scene & song.... Ahhh love it all.

E. Filler? You do realize this is Black Clover right? Ain't no one got time for no filler when _____ needs to be saved!
AijaBearMar 19, 2020 6:47 PM
Mar 20, 2020 8:11 AM

Feb 2014
Charlotte is seriously climbing up in my top cutest Black Clover girl list.
Mar 20, 2020 10:51 PM

Jul 2010
when is this going to be over? or at least catch up with the manga?
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Mar 21, 2020 3:39 AM
Tyrant

Aug 2018
Was it an another filler? Cause I think so. At least the
investigation has started.
Mar 22, 2020 3:19 AM

Oct 2008
your usual silly episode...good thing they so slow here rather than rushed because anime is already catching-up to the latest manga chapter!
LOL at the Petit Clover! so funny and cute!
4/5.

Mar 22, 2020 1:29 PM

Jun 2013
I went into this episode knowing it was mostly going to be filler, but I surprisingly enjoyed it a lot. Charlotte is a good character, and her overreactions are just so funny and wildly entertaining. And now we're slowly getting back on track with the plot, but since this is Black Clover, I feel like we're all used to this slower than usual pacing anyhow.
MAL Profile (friend me!) | YouTube Vlogs
Mar 22, 2020 6:54 PM
Mar 2015
Glad Char admitted she loved Yaimi Too bad Yami does not have a clue Gordon is making little friends
Mar 28, 2020 8:26 AM
Mar 2020
The funniest episode in a long time, the way that Charlotte reacted made me laugh so much, she even managed to do the naruto water walking technique.
Mar 31, 2020 5:17 PM

Jul 2013
Pretty hilarious episode. I guess Charlotte got a new record in sprinting :D
I just love the missunderstandings she has with Yami. He thinks she don't like him and she still can't confess her true feelings for him. At least she was able to tell the member of the Blue Rose what's going on.

Damn Asta got a lot better in understanding Noelle. Doesn't seemed like Nero was happy about what he said.

Charlotte is right. Gordon could really have some good hints regarding to curses.

Apr 2, 2020 7:24 AM

May 2018
lmao everyone except Sol and Charlotte in the Blue Rose Knights already have boyfriends
Apr 13, 2020 4:49 PM

Jan 2016
whatthe heelll

was that ending pointing to gordan being cursed????
May 22, 2020 4:53 PM

Mar 2019
Ngl, I miss Charla+Yami moments.Those 2 were amazing.But this episode was funny!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 23, 2020 11:58 PM

Aug 2018
Charlotte's confession was so hilarious and cute. Finally getting back into the story after these recaps and fillers.

Jul 12, 2020 3:17 PM

Mar 2009
The female characters in Black Clover are all pretty great.
Aug 17, 2020 8:32 PM

Jan 2011
This episode was hilarious. After watching it I now ship Charlotte x Yami hard. The voice actor for Charlotte was awesome!
Feb 18, 2021 2:10 PM
May 2019
Loved this episode!! I was hoping for some development for this couple, but at least they developed the relationship for the girls on her Rose squad.

I just keep remembering that she offered Yuno a place there. Doesn't make sense.
Feb 23, 2021 9:13 AM

Mar 2016
The voice acting really brought this scene to life! Seeing a whole ep dedicated to Charlotte and her crush on Yami. I love how all the members right there except Sol are all your average girls with their girly personalities and boyfriends. Well, for one, it already took a bunch for Charlotte to confess her feeling for Yami to her subordinates, something that's way out of her usual character, but if she only instigated it, just a little bit more push, maybe Yami may think of her as perhaps, more than just his co-worker.

Welp, that'll just have to wait until the end of the series, if Asta is dense, so is his captain. What a hilarious and adorable ep.
Mar 19, 2021 8:53 AM

May 2020
100 % rooting for yami x charlotte
Go captain Go !!

Charlotte really behave like kaguya in this ep

🅳🅴🅻🅸🆅🅴🆁🅸🅴🆂

“Spring will be here soon.
Spring, the season I met you, is coming.
A spring without you...
...is coming.”
― Kosei Arima

Apr 6, 2021 6:38 PM

Dec 2013
Charlotte running away was so ridiculously over the top I couldn't stop laughing.

Yami really is the densest character in the series if Asta is more aware of Charlotte's feelings than he is.

Time for some more Gordon screen time?
Jun 21, 2021 1:40 AM

Jun 2020
They're going to the Blue Rose Guild and this time the spotlight is on Charlotte but with her, she can't contain her excitement if Yami is around, Hilarious to see how they animated Charlotte running around here energy is far beyond without Yami around

Charlotte thought that it's over for her confessing to her other members that she likes Yami, When the opportunity came Yami is dense af and that's a hard obstacle Charlotte is going to cross, She really acts like someone Asta knows huh for sure

At the dinner, Charlotte's expectations were crushed although I commend her for being honest at least not like someone we know of Bakasta.

(P.C. is back and oh what's this Charlotte is training on lol a Yami pillow and she almost went through kissing if not for Sol who made her energetic again in the night)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 145 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2020

65 by ELuck42 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 146 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Black Clover (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2017

95 by metapoetics »»
Apr 28, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Apr 25, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Apr 25, 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.