Forum Settings
Forums

The producers of your favorite anime decide to make an extra beach episode

New
Jun 27, 2019 3:34 AM

Oct 2010
It won't be canon but it will have lots of ecchi fanservice and comedy. How do you feel about it?
I would totally watch it, a beach episode with L, Light, Misa, Takada and the others would be great and I would enjoy it. Misa and Takada want to catch Light's attention, L is sitting in the shadow, after that, they play beach volleyball and the winner kisses Misa. And I think it would sell like crazy.
What are your thoughts? can you describe a little the anime, the characters involved or the happenings.
Jun 27, 2019 3:45 AM

Apr 2013
Fairy Tail already had pure fanservice beach episodes, so that would be nothing new.

For Attack on Titan? I would love to see that, especially since it's non-canon you can bring all the girls together, even the dead ones. Ecchi and comedy episodes are my favourites anyway.
Jun 27, 2019 3:48 AM
Apr 2018
Jojo beach episode?

You know all characters in jojo is muscular by nature. It would feel like fanservice for girls. And jojo doesn't have any important girl characters now.
Jun 27, 2019 3:59 AM
Jul 2018
It would be beach, but with a dark, stormy sky - heavy rain and thunder. Giant evil serpent demon thing called by a hundred hearts broken by summer love...
Yeah sorry, Mononoke is my favorite anime, it doesn't get any more cheerful than that.
Jun 27, 2019 4:14 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
1. You're asking as if this isn't a thing that happens

2. I'd praise them like always and fap
Jun 27, 2019 4:16 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Jojo beach episode sounds gud, I'm in.
Jotaro in paradise featuring dolphins. Later, the weather is stormy af and it turns out that it was the work of a stand user to ruin Jotaro's trip to the beach.
Haptism93Jun 27, 2019 4:24 AM

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Jun 27, 2019 4:25 AM

Oct 2010
There is a beach OVA from Yuru Camp. It's great.

Azumanga Daioh has not one but three beach episodes in its regular run. They are all amazing.
Jun 27, 2019 5:01 AM

Mar 2015
Rojitoki said:
Jojo beach episode?

You know all characters in jojo is muscular by nature. It would feel like fanservice for girls. And jojo doesn't have any important girl characters now.

A JoJo beach episode featuring all the buff bois from part 1-3 would be the greatest beach episode in the history of beach episodes.
Jun 27, 2019 5:32 AM

May 2014
Higurashi has a pool episode, but i'd take a classic beach episode as well. It's nice to see characters who've been through so much suffering have a good time.
Jun 27, 2019 5:34 AM

Sep 2016
Hero Aca had a pool episode, it was fun enough, but as an opener for the third season it was really really badly timed
Asobi Asobase having a pool episode would be amazing. I dread/am intrigued to think the shit they'd do with that

300th pun
xchyssa said:
You got some nice viewpoint there, I always know I can't fool you with my sharpest tagging skills

Jun 27, 2019 5:34 AM

Oct 2010
fancyjasper said:
Higurashi has a pool episode, but i'd take a classic beach episode as well. It's nice to see characters who've been through so much suffering have a good time.

Even Another has a beach episode and FMAB doesn't, Rena in bikini was hot.
Jun 27, 2019 5:37 AM

Jan 2009
Gurren Lagann already have a beach episode but more of Yoko and even Nia (adult one) is welcome
Jun 27, 2019 5:53 AM
Dec 2016
Monogatari beach episode huh? Where do I register? There's already fan-service and comedy in the series, I don't see any problem there.
No game no life beach episode, I want this one. From where the anime left off, next arc already has a beach episode, if it gets animated I can't ask for more.
HxH, MIA, not interested, just work on your manga.
FMAB, its gonna be a gag comedy type episode, not that I mind but not too interested either
Jun 27, 2019 8:04 AM

Jun 2015
chimera ant from HXH, opm, genos 1st model so he shorts out....
Rojitoki said:
Jojo beach episode?

wow, fujoshit bait much?
Catalano said:
It won't be canon but it will have lots of ecchi fanservice and comedy. How do you feel about it?
I would totally watch it, a beach episode with L, Light, Misa, Takada and the others would be great and I would enjoy it. Misa and Takada want to catch Light's attention, L is sitting in the shadow, after that, they play beach volleyball and the winner kisses Misa. And I think it would sell like crazy.
What are your thoughts? can you describe a little the anime, the characters involved or the happenings.
do you read your post over and over and fap to it? seems like you do.

why non canon? re zero, can be totally canon too, Natsuki Subaru drowns in the sea.
Jun 27, 2019 8:22 AM

Aug 2017
Since it would be non - canon I would love a beach episode with all jojos and all their main villans playing beach volleyball,maybe even using their stands
MucosaJun 27, 2019 8:25 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2019 8:37 AM
Apr 2016
Kekkai Sensen beach episode? Unlikely. It might have a little bit of Chain pining (in a kuudere way) for Steven but ending up with unwanted attention from Zapp. But mostly, there would be a weird creature that Libra would have to fight to save the beach.

Mob Psycho would work pretty well. It sounds kind of cute. Mostly because I totally think the episode would end with Mob getting terrible sunburns after fighting a monster to save his crush.

Jun 27, 2019 8:49 AM

Aug 2016
Rojitoki said:
Jojo beach episode?

It's a non canon episode so the times, locations, and the living vs deceased of the JoJo characters in their respective parts are not going to be an issue and should not be taken seriously. So in the case of important girl characters, there's at least one and that's Lisa Lisa.

If the beach episode is trying to balance out ecchi for both genders, the episode can include minor characters like Mariah and Malena .
Jun 27, 2019 8:54 AM
Jul 2018
I'd have no problem with it. Gabriel DropOut's beach episode is one of the funniest in the entire show.
How could I say no to some good laughs?

Then again, most of my favorites are SoL, so a beach episode wouldn't really feel out of place anyway.
Jun 27, 2019 8:55 AM

Nov 2014
No. Dear God, please no. Beach episodes are more overused in anime than prom episodes in TV teen dramas.
Jun 27, 2019 8:58 AM

Jul 2017
KyoAni beach episodes never cease to disappoint so wouldn't be too unhappy

Plus seeing more Mochizou x Tamako is never a bad thing
Jun 27, 2019 9:02 AM

May 2015
Ecchi in Natsume Yuujinchou? Erm... I'll pass.

I'd be down for it without the ecchi though. I'm sure it'd make a nice episode where Natsume, Nyanko-sensei and his friends all spend the day at the beach. I'm sure there'd be some yokai trouble as well.

Honestly, there's been 6 seasons of NatsuYuu. It's been a while since I watched it and I can't remember every episode. I'm sure there was a beach episode at some point exactly like what I'm describing.

♡ artist
サコ
Jun 27, 2019 9:02 AM

Oct 2015
You know what, I wouldn't mind it provided that it's done tastefully. By tastefully I mean excluding everything that the OP says aside from having a beach and comedy.
Jun 27, 2019 9:07 AM

Dec 2015
Definitely not like this (Ova with fanservice), but oh well, Shingeki no Kyojin is hyping the beach episode from the start of the series and it seems we're finally going to get this sunday.
Jun 27, 2019 9:08 AM

Oct 2012
Best serial experiments lain episode ever
Jun 27, 2019 9:23 AM

Jul 2011
Nah don't wanna see beach episodes ever again

Jun 27, 2019 9:30 AM

Oct 2010
BlancaXLobo said:
No. Dear God, please no. Beach episodes are more overused in anime than prom episodes in TV teen dramas.

Oh man, I miss those prom episodes :))) so cheesy.
Jun 27, 2019 9:32 AM

Feb 2015
Nyankos aren't meant to be lewded!! *protects the precious Nyankos*
Jun 27, 2019 9:35 AM

Apr 2015
I want NGE beach episode OVA that only focuses on our mechas, and since it's non-canon lets put also those white mass production EVAs too. It would be just robots mashing an island while playing beach volleyball and building sandcastles. No human characters because that would be boring.

NGE isn't my favorite show but whatever, I want robots.
konkeloJun 27, 2019 9:42 AM
Jun 27, 2019 9:35 AM
Feb 2017
Beach episode for Toradora? We already have a pool episode, but I guess I would be down for another one.
Jun 27, 2019 9:45 AM
Sep 2017
A beach episode with Lelouch and C.C. Yes please.
Jun 27, 2019 10:00 AM
Apr 2018
Mucosa said:
Since it would be non - canon I would love a beach episode with all jojos and all their main villans playing beach volleyball,maybe even using their stands

Yeah, any kind of super power would be great. Especially if it's stand powers. I still wonder why sports anime with super power doesn't exist. Would it be hard for to balance super powers? You know it doesn't have to be perfect, people still would love unbalenced fighting mechanics.
Jun 27, 2019 10:08 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Rojitoki said:
Mucosa said:

Yeah, any kind of super power would be great. Especially if it's stand powers. I still wonder why sports anime with super power doesn't exist. Would it be hard for to balance super powers? You know it doesn't have to be perfect, people still would love unbalenced fighting mechanics.

Well, there's Kuroko No Basket at least. The important characters have superpowers.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Jun 27, 2019 12:28 PM
Apr 2018
Haptism93 said:
Rojitoki said:

Well, there's Kuroko No Basket at least. The important characters have superpowers.
Haptism93 said:
Rojitoki said:

That doesn't seem a super power anime for me even if some people say so. They just have super techniques, thats it. Also, i meant animes where they use just literally supernatural stuff. Probably like Inazuma Eleven.
Jun 27, 2019 12:44 PM

Nov 2016
Both city hunter and gurren lagann already have beach eps and I love them
Eva doesn't have a beach ep but there is a pool one
I generally really enjoy beach eps as long as they don't happen in the middle of a high tension arc and ruin all immersion (cough) bleach
Jun 27, 2019 1:47 PM

Feb 2018
Yeah, I'd be down for a YYH beach episode, especially if it means we get to see Botan being lewded.
Jun 27, 2019 5:13 PM

Oct 2008
I wouldn't, give me more plot development, not fanservice. If that beach ep were to be similar to the "Princess Lover" or "Shinmai Maou no Testament" OVAs than sure.
Jun 27, 2019 5:52 PM

Sep 2014
I would love it, why not. The nudity is one thing, it's always nice to see as KLK's girls are hot. But it's also a room for a lot of comedy from character iterations. Gamagoori is sure to be hilarious trying to stop people seeing Satsuki, or actually being embarassed seeing Mako. And well, Mikisugi teasing Ryuuko would definitely happen.
Jun 28, 2019 3:46 PM

Jun 2016
Damn, I wouldn't mind a noragami beach episode. Some shirtless Yato action would be a delight
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Jun 28, 2019 5:21 PM
Jul 2018
Seeing a bunch of characters in whatever favorite show in swimsuits wouldn't mind me.

I mean, Isekai Quartet had one and seeing Aqua, Megumin and Darkness in swimsuits were glorious.
Jun 28, 2019 5:30 PM

Jan 2018
Ecchi fanservice for Aria? Nooooooooo thanks.

(Not that I'm entirely against the notion of ecchi fanservice, but not for my sweet and innocent undines!)

FoxFire75 said:
It would be beach, but with a dark, stormy sky - heavy rain and thunder. Giant evil serpent demon thing called by a hundred hearts broken by summer love...
Yeah sorry, Mononoke is my favorite anime, it doesn't get any more cheerful than that.

This legitimately made me laugh my ass off. xD

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

Jun 29, 2019 12:33 PM

Oct 2013
"Saint Seiya" and "an extra beach episode" is for me something that can be compared to dividing by zero, lmao. Something impossible, ridiculous and a thing I don't even want to bother to imagine. xD

As for "JoJo", then sure thing. I would like to return to Duwang and see everyone on the beach somewhere close to Morioh. Of course Rohan having a lot of interactions with Josuke (even though his preferences would be to not have to be even nearby Josuke) should be considered as a mandatory element.
Jun 29, 2019 12:36 PM

Apr 2017
I have no issues with beach episodes. If timed right they can make a good relief between serious parts of story, and seeing girls in swimsuits in never bad. So I would totally watch and enjoy a beach episode. Unless the timing was crap. Although beach episode in Mushishi seems like a very weird prospect. It wouldn't exactly fit that show at all. But in shows that can fit them well, I see no issue.

Art by ギャット GFX by aryandil
Jun 29, 2019 12:46 PM
Jul 2018
I'll just leave this shit here cause it is so true.
Jun 30, 2019 7:56 AM
Jan 2019
Imagine seeing Giorno only wearing trunks.... damn.
Jul 19, 2019 3:17 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
KuroudoAkabane said:
chimera ant from HXH, opm, genos 1st model so he shorts out....
Rojitoki said:
Jojo beach episode?

wow, fujoshit bait much?
Catalano said:
do you read your post over and over and fap to it? seems like you do.

why non canon? re zero, can be totally canon too, Natsuki Subaru drowns in the sea.

Liking attractive male characters does not equate to being a fujoshi.
Jul 19, 2019 4:30 PM
May 2019
I don't mind beach episodes so I wouldn't care.

More topics from this board

» Has anime made you erotophobic?

LenRea - Yesterday

13 by LostSpectre »»
8 minutes ago

» Why are so many ecchi enjoyers overweight?

EverRealm - 11 hours ago

34 by Spunkert »»
12 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - Yesterday

32 by Abomination_suah »»
18 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - Yesterday

22 by Cestlavie_ »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 25

79 by IrrelevantGuy »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.