Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 19, 2019 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hahaha, that drawing.

Man, this anime has great comedy. Nanako in casual clothes looks adorable and hanging out with Eiji made it look like a date when the two are together. Those bunny ears :o
Apr 19, 2019 10:45 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly that part about leaving the dad behind at the amusement park was really funny.

And the couple had a fun date even if the guy almost ruined the ending.
Apr 19, 2019 11:28 AM

Apr 2016
"Leave no dad behind", music by Hans Zimmer.

Apr 19, 2019 11:34 AM

Sep 2017
So adorable, even if it was a little slide-showy in the second half. Those friggin bunny bears flapping forward really got me.
Apr 19, 2019 11:36 AM

Mar 2016
Eiji, you idiot...
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 19, 2019 11:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm to think that Eiji has motion sickness though not very manly there lol. Nanako's tantrum sure was cute. Nanako's dad though sure is a worrier. Funny how the club excursion turned into a date though cunning plan on Amane's part. The park sure provided plenty of interesting moments for not just the tow but also for their attendant stalkers as well. Still too bad that Eiji ended up spoiling that chance in the end though. A short but sweet ep that provided a great opportunity to see how the cast acted outside of school with plenty of cute Nanako moments in between.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2019 11:42 AM

Nov 2016
I don't care where the crazy wind came from, that looked fun xD

What a cute date episode, but lol, both were stupid at the end.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 19, 2019 11:45 AM

Aug 2013
Another fun episode.

Nanako looks nice with casual clothes.

Apr 19, 2019 12:30 PM

Jan 2017
What is Nanako's little brother's name? / Is he ever given a name?

Apr 19, 2019 12:41 PM

Jul 2017
Man that bunny is actually the funniest character in the series especially in the later scenes he shows up in.

Still not liking the executions of the jokes. Considering this series is mostly straight man humor I'd hope there'd be a little more emotion into the calling outs

J_LEE_C said:

His name is Hiro (idk if that's his full name). Spoiler alert his love goes faster than Nanako/Eiji's
Apr 19, 2019 12:48 PM

Jan 2017
Short_Circut said:
Man that bunny is actually the funniest character in the series especially in the later scenes he shows up in.

Still not liking the executions of the jokes. Considering this series is mostly straight man humor I'd hope there'd be a little more emotion into the calling outs

J_LEE_C said:

His name is Hiro (idk if that's his full name). Spoiler alert his love goes faster than Nanako/Eiji's

Thank you! Was hoping someone knew, and I couldn't find it on any character pages.

Apr 19, 2019 12:55 PM

Dec 2018
Nanako my second best girl this season <3

That bunny scene kkkkk

And dad also is gold XD
Apr 19, 2019 1:17 PM

Jan 2011
I'm surprised it doesn't have a romance tag yet, or does Eiji stay oblivious the whole series?
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 19, 2019 2:59 PM

Apr 2018
I really like this anime. It's just so funny ! And characters are very cute and nice.

A very good surprise from this season.
Apr 19, 2019 5:17 PM
Jun 2017
This episode is so cute and sweet... i love that DATE...
Apr 19, 2019 6:12 PM

Jan 2019
It was short, cute, and awfully funny at the same time.
Dang, it Eiji. That was a hell of a chance missed.
Apr 19, 2019 6:25 PM

Jun 2015
Nanako threw the same tantrum as when she was a child, trying to tell Eiji to stay longer together in the park. So sweet.!! >,<

Eiji, the self-proclaimed MAN AMONG MEN can't handle carsickness.... "This.. is... nothing.. for me... *puke*"

Also, I hope prez can be a lot funnier with her Tsukkomi. Because basically the author constantly bullies her character later on in the series.

rodac said:
I'm surprised it doesn't have a romance tag yet, or does Eiji stay oblivious the whole series?

If you don't mind spoilers, then proceed...
YosepRAApr 19, 2019 7:44 PM
Apr 19, 2019 6:54 PM

Oct 2015
Still think this a low key romantic comedy!

Nice date though, too bad they both messed up! The Nacky Rabbit scene was my favorite, got me laughing for the first in this anime.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 19, 2019 7:21 PM

May 2018
Don't tell me that nanako'z dad have some sort of reverse Electra Complex.
Apr 19, 2019 8:16 PM

Jul 2016
The Nacky Rabbit scene got me like WTF xD

Well, that was hella cute. Such an entertaining episode.

It also seems the story will have some romantic approach after all... well, that's if Eiji doesn't stay oblivious for the rest of the series.
Apr 19, 2019 9:14 PM

Oct 2012
The strange thing about this show is that Nanako doesn't talk yet she seems to be fairly outgoing and Eiji is meant to be a delinquent but really doesn't show those behaviors. So that brings us to Nacky Rabbit. It makes sense they'd introduce a mascot with such fetish issues.
Apr 19, 2019 9:30 PM

Dec 2014
That crazy wind made this episode for me. xD
Apr 19, 2019 11:45 PM
Mar 2017
Nanako is too cute and lovely, I love it when Nanako does the imitation of the roller coaster, I do not care where the mysterious wind came from, that face full of joy was the best.

Amane has a great time watching the chemistry between Nanako and Eiji and who can blame her if they are both so funny and charming when they are together.
Nanako loves extreme attractions like the roller coaster, but Eiji feels dizzy from just being on the train which made me laugh for a while.
Amane remembering her trip to the amusement park she looked very cute, she sometimes has very funny moments and deserves a little affection.
I love Koto when she tries to be a good older sister with Eiji, and I love when she teases Eiji with Nanako.
Nanako's dad is very dramatic when it comes to his daughter, he must accept that his daughter is growing and I can not wait for how he will react when he meets Eiji.

Nanako with casual clothes look so cute and Eiji's face when he saw that he would be alone with Nanako was the best.
Nanako already looked pretty, but with those rabbit ears her cuteness rise several levels and when Eiji refuses to wear them Nanako's ears came down when she felt sad. Eiji's face when he put on his rabbit ears reminded me of All Mighty.
I had a lot of fun watching Nanako and Eiji at the high-speed attractions, seeing the opposite reactions of both is very fun, Nanako really enjoys going at high speed.
The part where Nacky the rabbit appears made me laugh a lot, Eiji's intimidating aura turned Nacky into a servant.
Nanako was jealous that Nacky gave Eiji the first kiss, she is too charming and adorable with her facial expressions, but without a doubt she knew how to trick Eiji so both would have to drink from that exclusive cup for couples and see how Amane and Koto enjoy that adorable scene is pure gold.
The rest of the date of Nanako and Eiji was excellent, but the part where they are going to leave and seeing Nanako trying to be adorable in front of Eiji was so sweet, my heart could not take it with that adorable image, but the idiot of Eiji ruined the romantic moment, Amane stole the words from my mouth, Eiji is too dense sometimes.

This episode was too perfect, Nanako each episode becomes more and more charming and I want something to happen between her and Eiji, they are destined to be together.
I want to know who will be "the girl with the frame", I'm sure it will be one of the two remaining girls that appear in the ending, but which of the two will be?
Apr 20, 2019 12:36 AM

May 2018
Lovely and cute episode. Bunny ears very super cute. President was a sneaky one haha.
Apr 20, 2019 12:54 AM

Mar 2019
Really enjoying this show :) it's so cute with them together, the bunny guy licking his shoes looked weird asf though
Apr 20, 2019 2:27 AM

Nov 2010
Ohh so Nanako has feelings for the MC, but he's a bit dense.
Apr 20, 2019 4:35 AM

Apr 2016
So he became All Might upon wearing that bunny ear headband. XD
Apr 20, 2019 4:54 AM

Feb 2017
DROPPED
not my cup of tea, the directing so bad, realism / relatable aspect is zero.
comedy and humor not even good, the whole relationship between all character feel so awkward and uncomfortable
4/10

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Apr 20, 2019 9:08 AM

Apr 2012
@YosepYRA Do not know? Lol, this is not even a yuri subtext show, how can they be so dense?

Apr 20, 2019 9:41 AM

Dec 2014
they are so good together...I hope the guy realizes soon
Apr 20, 2019 11:29 AM

Dec 2017
She's so adorable! i'm still not satisfied with how they execute the jokes, 7/10 for now. I really hope the romance develops and the comedy improves :)
Apr 20, 2019 11:32 AM

Jun 2015
RobertBobert said:
@YosepYRA Do not know? Lol, this is not even a yuri subtext show, how can they be so dense?

Did you read my spoiler till it finished? I think I explained it well enough. Fine.. I'll try to make corrections.

Did I make it clear by now? If I didn't, then sorry.. This kind of wholesome series might not for you, really.. lol
Apr 20, 2019 11:48 AM

Apr 2012
YosepYRA said:
RobertBobert said:

Did you read my spoiler till it finished? I think I explained it well enough. Fine.. I'll try to make corrections.

Did I make it clear by now? If I didn't, then sorry.. This kind of wholesome series might not for you, really.. lol

No, I'm fine with that things. It's just that their feelings are so obvious to me that at some point I even felt like a shiper who watch the another show with the subtext, lol.

The only thing I didn’t like was that MC communicates in this way even with her parents.
Apr 20, 2019 3:45 PM

Jun 2015
nanako is so cute, but mascot guy scene was a little weird
Apr 20, 2019 5:36 PM

Nov 2017
Amazing episode! Absolutely loved it and laughed so much! So adorable! That dad though. What’s up with him lol! Seems like he’s always depressed? I do kinda feel sorry for him I understand seeing a girl like Nanako grow up and move on or change is just painful. She’s just too precious!
Koto seems kinda like an annoying character to me hopefully I’m wrong tho...
The amusement park looked fun for them, glad they had such a good time together. Now I’m really looking forward to next week can’t wait 5/5

Are we now? Is this really just a slife of life, comedy, school.. or is it more than just that 😜

Very cute

lululululululululululululu

plz @ me
Apr 20, 2019 6:39 PM

Sep 2018
lol XD Nacky starts licking his shoes afterseeing Eiji's face
Apr 20, 2019 7:28 PM

Jun 2015
RobertBobert said:
No, I'm fine with that things. It's just that their feelings are so obvious to me that at some point I even felt like a shiper who watch the another show with the subtext, lol.

The only thing I didn’t like was that MC communicates in this way even with her parents.

Well.. She does have some complexity with organizing her thought and couldn't express it or speak it up like people would normally do. With Senryuu however, it helps her because there's a limitation in 5-7-5 syllables. Thus, she could minimize her thoughts of words and could communicate in return.

So, it's not that kind of social anxiety where she is overly shy and could only speak through senryuu. No, it's not like that at all. And so, her complexity applies not only to strangers but also to her family. Poor her..
Apr 20, 2019 8:04 PM

Mar 2017
Way to ruin the mood boy
Apr 20, 2019 10:10 PM
Mar 2015
Nice date until he ruined it at the end
Apr 21, 2019 3:15 AM

Apr 2012
YosepYRA said:
RobertBobert said:

Well.. She does have some complexity with organizing her thought and couldn't express it or speak it up like people would normally do. With Senryuu however, it helps her because there's a limitation in 5-7-5 syllables. Thus, she could minimize her thoughts of words and could communicate in return.

So, it's not that kind of social anxiety where she is overly shy and could only speak through senryuu. No, it's not like that at all. And so, her complexity applies not only to strangers but also to her family. Poor her..

Well, at least this premise is quite logical for a comedy of this level.
Apr 21, 2019 5:40 AM

Jan 2016
Okay, I have one question.... why doesn't this anime have a romance tag? Like this is definitely a light romance series with the comedy and slice of life
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Apr 21, 2019 5:42 AM
Apr 2019
So Nanako has feelings for MC..
But her seiyuu is Hanazawa Kana so i wont expect anything.. lmao
Stil cute eps tho..
Apr 21, 2019 11:19 AM

Jun 2014
So... Is Nanako mute? If yes then how does she communicate when she's outside? I don't see her using anything to write her thoughts down...
Apr 21, 2019 11:26 AM

Jun 2015
MaskOfIce said:
Okay, I have one question.... why doesn't this anime have a romance tag? Like this is definitely a light romance series with the comedy and slice of life

Dude, believe me. I've read the manga and that's still my biggest question of the series.
Apr 21, 2019 12:39 PM
Feb 2019
I doubt that their relationship will have progressed any further by the end of this season but it's still cute to watch Nanako try :P
Apr 21, 2019 11:02 PM
Jun 2016
Did anyone else think that the club president would follow them around on that bunny mascot suit?

Nanako looked adorable with those bunny ears.

And I kinda ship the club president with Koto tbh. The main two are cute together too.
Apr 22, 2019 8:34 AM

Aug 2018
wandavion said:
Did anyone else think that the club president would follow them around on that bunny mascot suit?

Nanako looked adorable with those bunny ears.

And I kinda ship the club president with Koto tbh. The main two are cute together too.

I also thought she was the bunny mascot.

Very cute episode, with an obvious ending however but it would not have been funny if it succeeded just like that, eh.
Apr 23, 2019 1:38 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
This is so funny and adorable at the same time, I needed something like this title in my life right now.

Btw thanks to everyone who sends screenshots in the episode discussion threat, you are my personal heroes.

Otorez said:
wandavion said:

I also thought she was the bunny mascot.

And yup, same here.
Apr 23, 2019 3:28 PM

Aug 2014
that was a great ending :D
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Apr 25, 2019 6:54 AM

Sep 2013
Another adorable episode.

Nanako is certainly the most adorable character this season.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senryuu Shoujo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2019

102 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:58 AM

Poll: » Senryuu Shoujo Episode 11 Discussion

Aversa - Jun 14, 2019

37 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:57 AM

Poll: » Senryuu Shoujo Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2019

42 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Senryuu Shoujo Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2019

48 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Senryuu Shoujo Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2019

36 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.