Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 12, 2019 6:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol Noa and her hair problems.

Interesting to see some other kids showing up this episode though. That pink haired twintailed girl is a cute one. Tbh, I like Noa's hair the way it is, as long as it's not too messy. Her reactions were so priceless for a kid.
Stark700Mar 12, 2019 6:47 AM
Mar 12, 2019 7:41 AM

Aug 2012
Did Mya just confessed to Hana?
Mar 12, 2019 8:31 AM

Mar 2013
The latest episode is full of Diabetes I just can`t get enough its just too PERFECT!!!
YukiNatsuMar 12, 2019 12:06 PM
Mar 12, 2019 8:48 AM
Jun 2017
😊😊😊😊😊/10

One of my favorite episode, i mean that hana and mya-nee date is so cute and sweet... i super love that one...
Mar 12, 2019 9:08 AM
Jul 2018
The way Hana doesn't realize how bad she is at doing hair kinda reminds me of Chinatsu from YuruYuri. In this case it's cute rather than disturbing. Also , this episode was super warm, just what I needed
Mar 12, 2019 9:14 AM

Apr 2016
Did this show just turn full 100% pedo ?

My God.
Mar 12, 2019 9:22 AM
Feb 2016
This show is so good! I can't handle the cuteness.
Mar 12, 2019 9:54 AM

Jul 2011
So cute, yet so wrong...

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Mar 12, 2019 9:56 AM

Jun 2017
The moral of the story is this - given enough time, you will end up accepting the creep into your life.

Mar 12, 2019 10:39 AM

Aug 2013
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it feels like I'm doing a crime just by watching this

feels so wrong
Mar 12, 2019 10:52 AM
Dec 2018
Do we know the exact age difference between Miyako and Hinata and by extension Hana? I
In flashbacks of Hinata as an infant Miyako looked like she was barely school age, now elementary school would last till the girls are 12 and 2 years prior Miyako was in highschool, so at most she is 19. I suspect an age difference of approx. 6 years.

All this is to say it seems less pedophilic lust, since so far no particularly sexual component is present, and more a growing emotional bond with one of the first people she has had any meaningful interaction with in who knows how long. I feel the initial reactions were more a case of her social ineptitude mixing with over-exuberance over someone she thought particularly cute. Since then she has rapidly been developing boundaries and self awareness. I was pleasantly surprised that she mentions that she doesn't care if Hana gets older, that she will remain interested in her, which is what I was hoping to hear.

I feel that her feelings, while not directed towards an ideal target, are at most bordering on the pedophillic and definitively not pederasty, which, as far as I could tell from the first episode of Uzamaid, was what that character was flirting with.
Mar 12, 2019 11:20 AM
Apr 2018
this was so cute, looking forward to the last 2 episodes since the cultural festival chapters were really good, still I definitely don't want wataten to finish. Also I really liked the instrumental version of the opening as an insert
Mar 12, 2019 12:03 PM

Nov 2016
*pedovibes intensify* Cop's are at standby

But oh my, what a heartwarming episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 12, 2019 12:10 PM
Jul 2018
Willow_Arkan said:
Do we know the exact age difference between Miyako and Hinata and by extension Hana? I
In flashbacks of Hinata as an infant Miyako looked like she was barely school age, now elementary school would last till the girls are 12 and 2 years prior Miyako was in highschool, so at most she is 19. I suspect an age difference of approx. 6 years.

All this is to say it seems less pedophilic lust, since so far no particularly sexual component is present, and more a growing emotional bond with one of the first people she has had any meaningful interaction with in who knows how long. I feel the initial reactions were more a case of her social ineptitude mixing with over-exuberance over someone she thought particularly cute. Since then she has rapidly been developing boundaries and self awareness. I was pleasantly surprised that she mentions that she doesn't care if Hana gets older, that she will remain interested in her, which is what I was hoping to hear.

I feel that her feelings, while not directed towards an ideal target, are at most bordering on the pedophillic and definitively not pederasty, which, as far as I could tell from the first episode of Uzamaid, was what that character was flirting with.

I don't think she's perverted, since she never shows any sexual interest in little girls in general . She doesn't realize that she has romantic feelings for Hana, nor does she intend any harm or try to do anything Hana isn't capable of giving consent to. In the second episode Miyako tries to keep her distance from Hana in the sniffing scene, so she can control herself ( as shown in this episode as well) . None of the two even realize that Miyako basically just confessed to Hana
Mar 12, 2019 12:27 PM
Dec 2018
squirrvev said:

I don't think she's perverted, since she never shows any sexual interest in little girls in general . She doesn't realize that she has romantic feelings for Hana, nor does she intend any harm or try to do anything Hana isn't capable of giving consent to. In the second episode Miyako tries to keep her distance from Hana in the sniffing scene, so she can control herself ( as shown in this episode as well) . None of the two even realize that Miyako basically just confessed to Hana

I really only meant it in the worst interpretation that i feel is even remotely justifiable, i don't think Miyako has thought that far ahead. she seems to still be figuring out what other perceive as weird so she blurts out her feelings, which seem rather innocuous.
Mar 12, 2019 12:34 PM

Nov 2018
the cream puffs scene was so cute

Mar 12, 2019 12:35 PM

Mar 2017
Today's episode was the cutest.
Hana's behaviours were different towards Mya for a change.
And that confession (or was it lol.)
Mar 12, 2019 12:47 PM
Feb 2019
YAY! What happiness, a new chapter, I am very excited to see it again, now, my point of view.

I love how as the series progresses, the confidence in that circle of friends is strengthened much more, from games and laughter, to sharing special moments.

I am very funny to Hana and her "dowries" as a hairdresser, it was very funny, and wow, Miyako I love that she has many hidden talents, she is a girl with too many surprises, I loved how she did that hair style to the 3 girls They looked very nice

añañai, at last my prayers were heard and we could see a jealous Hana, thank you spirits of heaven, I caused laughter and tenderness to see how Hana became jealous to see that Miyako mentioned that it would be a little easier to see Hinata in the eyes and Noa, but not her, Uff, my congratulations to the chef, they showed off with that part.

Wow, Miyako is a very beautiful girl, I fell in love when she placed those pins and revealed her two eyes, her face is very adorable, and Hana realized, very beautiful.

Now, poor Hinata, it made me laugh and tenderness that I wanted to go with Miyako to buy those profiteroles and lost XD, but I was surprised that Hana wanted to go yes or yes, previously she would have stopped having gone alone with Miyako (although it is obvious that she I wanted to go to be the first to try them) is still interesting that little by little he has been losing the fear of being alone with Miyako ...

before continuing with Miyako and Hana, we must mention Koko, the truth, I think that by now, Koko will be just a joke of the typical girl stalker, the truth was a part that made me think "it would be nice that Koko and Miyako were best friends "but seeing that situation of the cookies that mention that happiness of typical crazy obsessed, if I cause some fear and uncomfortable, Koko is a very nice character, but that obsessive attitude takes away point, if it were not so crazy, Believe me it would be a better element for the series, I would even like it if it were Miyako's girlfriend, but well, how's the series going, I do not think they'll change that Koko personality, a pity.

Now following with Miyako and Hana, that Miyako is a woman with the soul of a girl, I caused a tenderness when she lost Hana and started crying, and Hana saving her and guiding her, that was very nice and funny, poor Miyako, but very well for Hana that if you care about Miyako, it's good to see that if you care about her.

I am happy to see Koyori again, I missed her very much, she is very beautiful, and that Kanon is also very adorable, I liked that they did not interrupt that intimate moment between Miyako and Hana, an applause for that detail.

Now, without a doubt, the most beautiful part of the chapter, that conversation between Hana and Miyako in the park, I liked that Hana appreciates that detail of Miyako preparing her sweets, it is something that she is finally starting to treasure, and it made me nostalgic when Hana began to feel sad and thought that probably in a few years, they can no longer live those moments of happiness, simple things, but that both makes them happy, and it was even better, that Miyako is already taking courage and is not afraid to express herself before Hana, very good element, although at the end of the promise Hana emphasizes the sweets, I know that in the end, she also wants to continue having fun with Noa, Hinata and Miyako.

Well, the truth was a beautiful chapter, I loved it too much, I'm glad to see how it strengthens those relationships between Noa and Hinata, and Miyako and Hana, I look forward to chapter 11 that comes interesting things.
Mar 12, 2019 1:10 PM

Aug 2016
Next time: "In Short, It's Your Fault, Onee-san."

I have high hopes that the next episode has a lot of Miyako as well :D
Mar 12, 2019 1:48 PM

Oct 2018
She indeed looks cuter like this :D

Mar 12, 2019 3:02 PM

Feb 2007
Ah such a nice date. ^_^

Or, I guess, Hana providing Mya-nee some much needed adult oversight... :D
Mar 12, 2019 3:25 PM

Apr 2014
another great ep but sadly only 2 eps left

again am hoping this series gets more anime
"one step at a time"
Mar 12, 2019 3:48 PM

Jul 2017
The Yuri game is getting stronger and wholesome considering the last stretch now!

Hana could afford a better hair job, but the date with Miyako just molded my heart to finally see that she can hold nothing back against Hana *pedos alert*

Loved the small rock paper scissors moment...Hinata just couldn't let Miyako go out with someone else, and her ranting was funny.

2 more episodes to go, and anticipating greater things ahead.
Mar 12, 2019 3:57 PM

Apr 2015
What a heartwarming episode! Miyako with those hairpins really is way cuter than without them!
Mar 12, 2019 5:47 PM

Nov 2017
What a cute episode again! Made my day complete again! Another 5/5

Its so good to see how Myako went from “hiding out of embarrassment because the new neighboor saw her” to “bff’s helping eachother out”

best girl

cute hinate! She really reminded me of a younger version of Yuu from Yagate Kimi ni Naru

creepy ass ghost cat, no wonder shes scared of cats

plz @ me
Mar 12, 2019 7:31 PM

Jan 2013
as cute as this show is and i know a handful of folks over there can be very socially awkward, but the more the show goes on the more sad that Mya-nee, a grown ass college student, has got a fifth grader who is more mature than her and even more aware of how the world works

that said, the trio's shenanigans especially Hana's unawareness of her low-level hair doing skills is still fun

Willow_Arkan said:

i think the synopsis said the girls are in 5th grade so...over there about 9-11 years old? i have no clue how old is Mya-nee tho
Mar 12, 2019 8:44 PM
Mar 2017
This episode was too sweet, Hana begins to accept Miyako and Miyako begins to change her style. Miyako looked very beautiful, Kouko did an exceptional job with the dress (how did she get Miyako's measurements?).
The first part of the episode gave me a lot of laughter. Again they showed how clumsy is Hana when doing feminine things, poor Noa looked so sad to see her hair so messed up, but Miyako came to the rescue and revived Noa's hair, Miyako has incredible hands, everything she does with them it's so cute, cosplays, sweets and now hairstyles. Hinata also asked her sister to fix her hairstyle and Miyako made her a very adorable hairstyle, but after Hana asks for something that leaves Miyako surprised, she also wants Miyako to make her a new hairstyle.
Miyako almost crosses the line that she should not be crossed, she was about to smell Hana's hair, thank goodness she recovered her composure (I still maintain the faith that Miyako is not pedophile ... I know because she uses her hands to create beautiful things and she always takes care of the girls). But despite that incident Miyako makes a very nice hairstyle to Hana and after thanking Miyako it's her turn for a new hairstyle, I love seeing both Miyako's eyes, if she's already pretty, now she's beautiful, Hana chose cutes hair pins.
gave me a lot of laughter as Miyako reacted when Kouko appeared, she talks to Kouko like nothing, until he realizes that Kouko is in her room and her response when Miyako asks how she entered was worthy of the best stalker,but in the end was a lie and she entered through the easy way, the mother let her in. Miyako is overcome by Kouko and her obsession with her, Miyako´s face expresses everything, but in the end Miyako accepts the dress she made and in exchange Miyako gives her homemade cookies. The girls arrive from classes and Hinata and Kouko get along very well, since both are extreme fans of Miyako, I love how Hinata tells Kouko that Hana and Miyako have a relationship similar to theirs and Kouko senses that they are soulmates (by God I think I laughed here a lot about how ridiculous is the mentality of Kouko), but in the end Hinata leaves a new misunderstanding.
The second part of this episode undoubtedly showed Hana's potential as the most adorable thing and made us understand what Miyako finds adorable in her. Poor Hinata who wanted to go with her beloved Mya-nee and she lost twice, seeing her suffer hurts a lot.
Miyako puts a lot of effort into this date with Hana and risked a change of image that surprised me very much, she looked beautiful, knowing that Miyako tries not to attract the attention of people. Hana on this date forgot her mistrust of Miyako, as we saw how she did not contain her excitement to get to the bakery, in addition to holding her by the hand on repeated occasions and the flushed face of Miyako is sweet and cute, besides that Hana made her a cute complimented by her appearance. Miyako and her strange expressions almost caused a new misunderstanding with the police (the same officer that was in the festival), but she managed to avoid to happened to a worse situation.
It gives a lot of laughter that Hana must take care of Miyako, sometimes I think that the mature personality of Hana helps a lot to Miyako´s shy personality.
Koyori and Kanon had a few minutes in this episode, I missed them, Kanon is very perceptive and tells Koyori not to interrupt them.
Hana happy is very cute, she is at her maximum joyfulness for getting the sweets that she loved so much and she does not contain her happiness and Miyako looks just as happy as her to witness this adorable moment. Hana looked so sad at the moment she mentions there will be a time when she will not be able to eat Miyako's delicious sweets either because they will not see each other or Miyako will move out of the house, but Miyako swore an oath that she will make sweets for her for the rest of her life and Hana responds with an adorable smile, but the small glutton changes her smile for a face full of gluttony.
I found the sequence of the way home very sweet, Hana and Miyako had a nice time together and the music they put in was precise to sweeten the moment. I laughed a lot with Kouko's reaction when she saw her beloved Miyako wearing the dress she made with so much effort and affection. Kouko enjoying Miyako's cookies with Yuu was adorable and weird.
The final scene gave me great joy, the girls will have a school play and Hana will be the protagonist and her character will be an angel (what a fun coincidence, I want to see Miyako's reaction when she hears the news)
Mar 12, 2019 11:08 PM

Aug 2008
You know, I gotta hand it to show. I didn't expect I'd end up enjoy it quite as much as I have. It is generic as far as moe slice of life comedy anime go. There's nothing wrong with that, in fact I love these sort of shows.
But even by that standard, I wasn't expecting gall that much going in. But surprisingly, I've ended up liking the whole atmosphere and characters.

I think they key ingredient was me liking the characters. If I didn't ended up liking them as much as I have, I don't think I'd enjoy the anime all that much.
If you look hard enough too, you'd find that most of the cast also has some sort of love for one girl or the other, so that's nice, if you happen to like the girl's love genre.

Well, either way, very cute episode today. Guess we're having a play next :>
Mar 12, 2019 11:47 PM
Dec 2018
dannymilk said:
as cute as this show is and i know a handful of folks over there can be very socially awkward, but the more the show goes on the more sad that Mya-nee, a grown ass college student, has got a fifth grader who is more mature than her and even more aware of how the world works

that said, the trio's shenanigans especially Hana's unawareness of her low-level hair doing skills is still fun

i think the synopsis said the girls are in 5th grade so...over there about 9-11 years old? i have no clue how old is Mya-nee tho

Miyako is pletty mature in certain areas, the problem is more her social anxiety, which might also explain her emotional immaturity in areas that she clearly has no experience in. I mean she is effectively a second mother for her sister at home, yet can't handle going to the store.
Hana on the other hand is more mature in some ways then her peers, yet her affinity for sweets turns her into an easily exploitable little girl. she could have easily been molested by a less sexually unaware person, frankly the cosplaying is pretty harmless .

Gonna try this again now more thouroughly:
I checked up on the japanese school system(source ), if they turn 6 before april they start school that year, so Hana is either 10 or 11, depending on birthday(can't remember if she had hers in the show atm).
Miyako is probably 19 (after her recent birthday), since she was in highschool when she "met" kouko, who says that it's their 2 year anniversary(given the level of her obsession it's probably accurate to the day).
Since her sister didn't know she was in uni i suspect she probably just started and given that her birthday is before she "met" Kouko in the year, its probably in spring. It's not in winter since it was clearly warm enough to use a pool outside, before her birthday. Since she was going to class while she had her birthday its probably in late april, early mai, i would assume kouko joined the same club miyako was in around the beginning of the school year, so her birthday had to be before that, but after mid april when the semester starts.
so 8-9 years depending on hana's birthday, admittedly this assume they don't play fast and loose with time. So my first estimate was a bit off.

The age gap is not ideal, but since she hasn't tried anything more forward then dressing her up together with her sister and friend and she being clearly passionate about clothes/aesthetics, if she keeps it that way till Hana is older, then alright.
Mar 13, 2019 12:38 AM

Dec 2009
People getting offput or bothered by the age thing smh... Thinking about it too much.

You know what i really like about shows like this, is it's more of an experiment in positive outlook. You can take something out of context, such as the age gap or the creepy obsessive stalker whatever, and if you're a cynic, you will see this as horrible obscene whatever... But on the other hand, if everyone is in good character, despite their, questionable dispositions, ultimately they're not hurting anyone, and it's really up to the individual as to whether they decide to find it disturbing or not. Basically if you let it slide and not bother you, that's a lot of mental maturity and positive integrity. That which does no harm does no wrong.

You could take it in the pessimistic way and be like "blah blah blah it's pandering to queers and creeps blah blah" like an idiot, or you could realize the truth, and that is things like these have the potential to dispel non-issues to being not made issue of. Essentially, it's not a big deal, just enjoy life and stop making a fuss.

This quaint little series is incredibly tame and innocent compared to so much of what exists. Mya-nee has been completely genuine in her feelings since the very start, and none of it has been creepy or exploitative. This i find amusing, because even uzamaid was more questionable to this (using the gag-ness as scapegoat) with her simply just obsessing over her ideal loli. In this, Miyako was shown to have genuine feelings for Hana since the very start, and all her actions have been representative of her affections, which have been honest and non-objectifying. If you ignore the ages, it's a normal unrequited love scenario. Unrequited love scenarios can turn bad, they can stay friendly, or the one not requiting may eventually come to requite. Love is a good thing, if you think otherwise then something is wrong with you.

The age thing is not a big deal, especially since this is fiction... Basically, get over it lol.

This is a cute anime for being cute and happy and putting smiles on faces. Let it do it's job lol. Personally i'm always happy to have more positive cute relationships written in earnest - they're so very pleasant.

squirrvev said:
That's partially incorrect, cuz she has thought of doing lewd things with Hana, but rather in the same way anyone would with their crush, the innocent pure way. Miyako is interested in it because she loves her, not because she just wants indulgent satisfaction. Which is made pretty damn clear, and that is why this is a series making a point of pointing out that something that is unusual or taboo isn't inherently wrong or harmful, society makes it that way. That's sorta what they're going for when they include the police officers in context (mind you very casually, it's more like a ps or a sticky note, the show is obviously not trying to push messages, more of a 'hey look i understand the way the topic is seen but there's nothing wrong so let me be'... plus it's time-old a joke).

@Willow_Arkan also take a read of my whole post here if you don't mind.
GenesisAriaMar 13, 2019 1:01 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 13, 2019 1:18 AM
Dec 2018
@GenesisAria

Like i wrote, the age difference is not ideal, not world ending, but not ideal, especially given the current ages, in 10 years the age gap will still be a bit large, but nothing to worry about. the minor problem really arises from the fact that she is clearly an adult, while the person she is crushing on is a prepubescent child.
The fact that she has in general not displayed overly sexual behaviors toward Hana is a positive, which is why I watch and like this show, while i only managed watching 1 episode of UzaMaid and stopped there.
In that show the woman is an open pedophile and bordering on committing pederasty. It is for that reason that i dislike the way people equate the 2 shows, when one woman can only be inferred to possibly be a pedophile, while the other seems on the verge of molestation in episode 1.

The problem with Hana being at most 11 is the fact that no matter how mature she is, she is still a kid and Miyako is walking a fine line with the way she interacts with her, as she can screw the girl up pretty bad if she makes a mistake or oversteps the reasonable bounds put in place by society to protect children, from the unrestrained affections of some adults.
I don't mean to say that this will happen in the show, seems out of character, just pointing out why this type of relationship is some what problematic and at times even Miyako realizes how her behavior can be a bit uncomfortable, especially when confronted with kouko's behaviour.

I have no problem with it being about queer individuals, i started watching the genre cause i couldn't take watching another straight coupling and their disgusting clichés, couldn't stand one more emotionally stunted imbecile being brought together with a woman, because he's a less offensive violent asshole and cause the plot says so.

Now to the literature you are referring to, is it sexually explicit between underage individuals or between underage and adult characters, and not like 17 with 18 year olds.
I am not much for books, prefer shorter stories or av stuff, so i can't really say anything about the works themselves, i've only ever heard of lolita for the latter category and from the former category, one of the works of john greene, plus whatever we read in class during 6th grade from the library of a classmate. 6th grade was a silly year, so much giggling.
Mar 13, 2019 2:11 AM

Oct 2008
Another absolutely fun episode!
Too bad Miyako wasn't able to sniff Hana-chan's hair!
Miyako with hairclips and both eyes are shown, never thought she would be this pretty!
Hinata lost twice in jankenpoi that was hilarious!
This episode might be the most adorable we've seen of Hana-chan!
5/5.

Mar 13, 2019 8:01 AM

Dec 2009
@Willow_Arkan
There are some problems with confusing pedophilia with crimes against children (being a pedo isn't a crime, only acting on it is). But again even if present, it is still just fiction. Loli grooming happens plenty in anime. Actually grooming people in general happens a lot in anime. Groping or otherwise unconsented. But the key factor is they usually make an effort to make a point of it being friendly, caring, positive, and not malicious and indulgent.

the minor problem really arises from the fact that she is clearly an adult, while the person she is crushing on is a prepubescent child.
The fact that she has in general not displayed overly sexual behaviors toward Hana is a positive, which is why I watch and like this show, while i only managed watching 1 episode of UzaMaid and stopped there.
In that show the woman is an open pedophile and bordering on committing pederasty. It is for that reason that i dislike the way people equate the 2 shows, when one woman can only be inferred to possibly be a pedophile, while the other seems on the verge of molestation in episode 1.
People just compare the two because of the parallels, adult girl likes loli, creeper adult likes other adult. The point is actually to keep everything in check, especially in this case. Miyako has Kouko to reflect herself and allow her to think about her actions to not go the bad path. Though can't say same for reverse, as i doubt Kouko would have a problem if Miyako went full pedo predator because she's so obsessed lmao. But yeah you kinda mentioned this too.

Anime always makes it clear there's a strong difference between the creeper who stares lustfully drooling and goes in to cop a feel, vs the friendly happy cuddles and then losing control of affections leading to unconsented groping etc, but not in bad conscience; just skinship with some lewd laced in because lewd is fun and intimate.

This is also why i loved the hell out of Happy Sugar Life, because it's very indulgent pedophilic appearing plot was actually a massive red herring, and many people didn't even puck up on the truth of it because the pedo thing invades their greymatter like cancer and they can't think about anything else.

I'll reply to a lot of the rest of that in a direct message.
GenesisAriaMar 13, 2019 8:10 AM

Mar 13, 2019 10:22 AM

May 2018
Miyako is getting better until this point, now that's what I called great development. She can control herself when around Hana, and more mature to read the room. What I'm afraid from the start is that Miyako will gone more crazy along the season, but they successfully proved that I'm wrong.

At least they aren't wasted Mya-nee's cute looking. That hairpins increase her cuteness, I must agree with Hana. Combine it with the dress Matsumoto gave to her, what a combination ! That's waifu material I'm looking for.

Overall, sweet episode. Maybe the sweetest, too much sugar around this episode.
Mar 13, 2019 1:41 PM

Jun 2015
that was a lowkey marriage proposal haha, she probably didn't mean for it to come off that way though
Mar 14, 2019 4:24 AM

Oct 2007
best episode so far. Hana taking Mya-nee by the hand to buy Cream Puffs, then realizing that Cream Puffs by Mya taste better.

Hinata so loud, cannot accept defeat. xD

NOOOOOO, just 2 episodes leftof this treasure..
Mar 14, 2019 5:23 AM

Feb 2014
The relationship among the characters are too cute. Matsumoto and Miyako is like Miyako and Hana while Hinata is hardcore for her sister and then there's Noa for Hinata. Hana-chan really has some unusual airheadness for things she thinks is normal. Take em all the sweets Hana-chan.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 14, 2019 6:46 AM

Jan 2011
Nice, looks like what I was just hoping would get adapted is coming up next.
Mar 15, 2019 10:16 AM

Feb 2017
thing getting a bit pretty weird

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Mar 16, 2019 9:19 AM

Aug 2018
A w e s o m e
episode.
Mar 18, 2019 5:55 PM
Aug 2010
This show had me creeped out a little bit with how Miyako acted, but after some time she's gotten better and it's just been so cute how the characters interact. Such cute friendship and family bonds. And this episode just reaffirmed that more with how they all can be cute/friendly together.
Mar 25, 2019 5:07 PM

Jul 2009
Mya thinks Matsumoto is "dangerous" when she does the same thinks to Hana LOL logic where?!
Mar 26, 2019 11:21 AM

Nov 2009
I am a lolicon and I approve of this Episode ;D

Miya-nee does look cute with her bangs up (tho we already know this from a few episodes back)

I really liked Miyako with long hair tho, bet she'll look really pretty dressed up like a princess with long hair and bangs up.

Also "When I think about Hana-chan... I get a funny, squirmy feeling"

Don't worry, Miyako, that's normal

for a Lolicon.
amlgMar 26, 2019 11:35 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 3, 2019 4:04 PM

Aug 2017
Second half was disgusting.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 26, 2019 7:49 AM
Jul 2017
Very funny reaction of Hinata when she lost against Hana
May 4, 2019 4:44 AM

Sep 2018
The narration in these last episodes, often changing context with respect to the first episodes, is always pleasant, even though it does not show anything exceptional. The characters, especially Matsumoto, are very funny, in their ways of doing, in their facial expressions and in their dialogues.
Jul 17, 2019 5:05 AM

Sep 2012
she only noticed mya's tress and not that she was on a date with hana

MrAwesome2018 said:
Did Mya just confessed to Hana?

yep, she sure did 😊

well more like marrige proposal 😊

Sugram22Jul 17, 2019 5:24 AM
Jul 17, 2019 5:21 AM

Sep 2012
GenesisAria said:
@Willow_Arkan
There are some problems with confusing pedophilia with crimes against children (being a pedo isn't a crime, only acting on it is). But again even if present, it is still just fiction. Loli grooming happens plenty in anime. Actually grooming people in general happens a lot in anime. Groping or otherwise unconsented. But the key factor is they usually make an effort to make a point of it being friendly, caring, positive, and not malicious and indulgent.

the minor problem really arises from the fact that she is clearly an adult, while the person she is crushing on is a prepubescent child.
People just compare the two because of the parallels, adult girl likes loli, creeper adult likes other adult. The point is actually to keep everything in check, especially in this case. Miyako has Kouko to reflect herself and allow her to think about her actions to not go the bad path. Though can't say same for reverse, as i doubt Kouko would have a problem if Miyako went full pedo predator because she's so obsessed lmao. But yeah you kinda mentioned this too.

Anime always makes it clear there's a strong difference between the creeper who stares lustfully drooling and goes in to cop a feel, vs the friendly happy cuddles and then losing control of affections leading to unconsented groping etc, but not in bad conscience; just skinship with some lewd laced in because lewd is fun and intimate.

This is also why i loved the hell out of Happy Sugar Life, because it's very indulgent pedophilic appearing plot was actually a massive red herring, and many people didn't even puck up on the truth of it because the pedo thing invades their greymatter like cancer and they can't think about anything else.

I'll reply to a lot of the rest of that in a direct message.

she is not even pedo but lollicon, lollicon is innocent side of it, it comes close to pedo but is gray area, while bedo sees kids as sexual objects and gets aroused/hard/horny from nude kids lollicon does not, u could call it bedos innocent form to i guess, similar and yet not the same

i dond't dissagree with u but pointing out that ppl don't seem to know what bedo really is

and real pedos will rape a kid when they get a chance sooner or later, only fear of the law holds them back a while, while lolicons are borderline okay pedos are danger a risk to any1 untill they have not been castrated, befos aways dream of doing sexual things with kids, with ppl below age12

Sugram22Jul 17, 2019 6:10 AM
Jul 17, 2019 6:35 AM

Dec 2009
Sugram22 said:
GenesisAria said:
she is not even pedo but lollicon, lollicon is innocent side of it, it comes close to pedo but is gray area, while bedo sees kids as sexual objects and gets aroused/hard/horny from nude kids lollicon does not, u could call it bedos innocent form to i guess, similar and yet not the same

i dond't dissagree with u but pointing out that ppl don't seem to know what bedo really is

and real pedos will rape a kid when they get a chance sooner or later, only fear of the law holds them back a while, while lolicons are borderline okay pedos are danger a risk to any1 untill they have not been castrated, befos aways dream of doing sexual things with kids, with ppl below age12

You have no idea what you are talking about. Lolicon (lolita complex) doesn't mean innocent side of pedo, it's completely different, a COMPLEX (psychological).

That's not what pedo is. Just because someone likes something doesn't mean they are gonna rape it smh... wtf u smoking (do normal people go raping people like like? do gays go raping same sex? no they don't. you don't understand pedo at all). Also you clearly were blind to all the times when they were constantly showing Hana to be easy bait for predatory pedos that can be persuaded with some sweets into doing questionable things, and Miyako constantly drooling over her like a pervert (and would totally lose control of herself sexually if the situation arose), but the point is that it's never out of malice or anything. What i mean is Miyako would take care of her and treat her well etc, whereas a malicious predator would just take, get their fill, and then move on to next victim, and throwing the last one away, cuz only wanted body.

You need to study and learn all of the gritty details on a subject if you want to claim to know anything or try and tell other people off.
GenesisAriaJul 17, 2019 6:47 AM

Jul 17, 2019 7:12 AM

Sep 2012
GenesisAria said:
Sugram22 said:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Lolicon (lolita complex) doesn't mean innocent side of pedo, it's completely different, a COMPLEX (psychological).

That's not what pedo is. Just because someone likes something doesn't mean they are gonna rape it smh... wtf u smoking (do normal people go raping people like like? do gays go raping same sex? no they don't. you don't understand pedo at all). Also you clearly were blind to all the times when they were constantly showing Hana to be easy bait for predatory pedos that can be persuaded with some sweets into doing questionable things, and Miyako constantly drooling over her like a pervert (and would totally lose control of herself sexually if the situation arose), but the point is that it's never out of malice or anything. What i mean is Miyako would take care of her and treat her well etc, whereas a malicious predator would just take, get their fill, and then move on to next victim, and throwing the last one away, cuz only wanted body.

You need to study and learn all of the gritty details on a subject if you want to claim to know anything or try and tell other people off.

never heard of a pedo who hasn't grobed molested or rapped a kid, all i hear pedo did this pedo did that incuding pedo priests

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» are we not talking about how there's no male in this anime?

nanzsins - Sep 19, 2021

24 by 5PaLasDoce »»
Mar 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2019

143 by LIL_MYANE »»
Feb 19, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2019

48 by Rasco »»
Jan 27, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2019

47 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:11 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2019

52 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.