Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2019 2:23 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cool, Sherria is getting her chance to shine in this arc.

Hell, fighting against Dimaria was tough but they pulled it off. That God Chrono ability isn't invincible after all. Felt really bad for Mavis this episode. That Jacob guy is merciless. About time Natsu returned.

Lol, Jacob has a weakness for near naked Lucy.
Mar 9, 2019 2:55 PM

Feb 2019
Lucy & Natsu are definitely a helluva team! They both work well together. Awww, but poor Shelia though :( Still, it was her choice & she's happy with it.
Mar 9, 2019 3:49 PM

Nov 2016
The Wendy and Shelia parts are always so precious ;_; Good job.

But lol Jacob, don't be so shy.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 9, 2019 4:03 PM

Dec 2016
It was an OK episode.
I'm still waiting for Jellal's role even though I don't think he will do anything WOW against the 12
Mar 9, 2019 4:34 PM
Oct 2018
Jellalo said:
It was an OK episode.
I'm still waiting for Jellal's role even though I don't think he will do anything WOW against the 12

u would be surprised
Mar 9, 2019 5:07 PM

Feb 2013
Lol, I would have prefered Jacob to be a cold hearted assassin without that weakness but oh well, it's funny anyway.
Mar 9, 2019 5:33 PM

Oct 2011
perfect conclusion for sheria

gotta love sky sisters

i like how every spriggan 12 so far or at least most of em have fallen with teamwork

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Mar 9, 2019 5:39 PM
Apr 2016
> He's so powerful! What is this magic power?!
> Proceeds to somehow beat the enemy.
The entire dialogue of this season.

I'm not a fan that they're using verbal way to make the enemies look intimidating, while of course they're not only verbally doing it, mostly verbally. Shelia beat her, that's nice. The assassin was embarrassed as hell, a little silly if you ask me. The ending, I believe she was referring to sending Zeref into a different dimension.
Mar 9, 2019 7:17 PM

Apr 2013
no Mavis, being lewd will not help you beat Zeref!
Mar 9, 2019 8:01 PM

Dec 2016
Khal_Russ said:
Jellalo said:
It was an OK episode.

u would be surprised

I hope so, Jellal was so strong in the last two seasons and I hope he got stronger now😇
Mar 9, 2019 8:23 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty meh episode, honestly.

Chelia and Wendy’s little argument there on who should take on Ultear’s move there was pretty heartbreaking but I just had a feeling that it’d be Chelia taking it regardless. Still got to say though, I feel like they could’ve made it a bit more impactful like previous instances when such scenes would cripple us. Showing us that little bit of Ultear’s current old self though, good lord. “Love is stronger than Magic.”, sounds like a good quote during that time but it just didn’t resonate right with me, sorry but I couldn’t help but *face palm* there.

Second half of the episode was just .. underwhelming. Assassin Spriggan just going on and on was very menacing but the moment he vanished the whole Guild with the exception of the three, it was yet another *face palm* moment for me. Lucy’s kick then under the influence of the Cow Spirit was hilarious, how’d a professional, I mean a god-tier level at that too, not notice that? Lol, good thing the old perverted Clock Spirit made it in time though and Natsu’s revival to be honest was a little too convenient. He was asleep this whole time? God, why were Lucy and Happy so worried then in the first place? That aside, the Assassin’s weakness which is none other than being too shy around (half-) naked ladies was a total hilarious bs. It’s ridiculous though, so I didn’t mind it too much. Combo attack from the two in the end there was pretty cool too, but looks like they’ve only managed to anger him with little to no damage. August is also on his way so Natsu and Lucy better hurry up and take this guy down.

Meanwhile, it seems as though Mavis has come up with something. Curious to know what it is about. Mavis’s real body taking a little damage there though is a little thought-provoking, could this ghost felt of hers and her real body be connected in some other way than what has already been implied? Looking forward to seeing answers on these in the coming episodes.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 9, 2019 10:03 PM
Apr 2018
The way to fight the Assasin was so fairytale like xD
Anyway... what may this way to defeat zeref be, mavis came up with?
Mar 10, 2019 1:43 AM

Dec 2014
well nice to see that natsu wake up and all...and the comedy was gold
Mar 10, 2019 6:29 AM

Apr 2013
Hm somehow the new enemies are a bit boring, their abilities often seem similar and only with a slight variation. Guess it's not that bad, that Mashima ended it after this arc ^^
Mar 10, 2019 6:53 AM

Aug 2013
Jacob being shy lol.

Mar 10, 2019 10:02 AM
May 2018
Jellalo said:
It was an OK episode.

Dont worry, he'll do things against the 12 and even acnologia
Mar 10, 2019 10:08 AM

May 2016
Oh Poor Shelia and Ultear they both lost sacrificed so much :-;

This one cracked me up, I mean the timing was so bad Happy couldn't you find a better timing.

This pissed me of so much :<

I mean does that has anything to do with Jacob's magic? I really wanna read the manga now.

Mar 10, 2019 10:17 AM

Jan 2014
Jellalo said:
Khal_Russ said:

u would be surprised

I hope so, Jellal was so strong in the last two seasons and I hope he got stronger now😇

now that I read this post, I remember that Jellal used to be one of Council member, which makes him on the same level as God Serena (former Council and a spriggan 12 right now). I wonder if Jellal became as strong as spriggan 12 or he's still below them...
Mar 10, 2019 11:42 AM

Mar 2017
This, by far, has been the best episode in my opinion! So much happened and it was an emotional roller-coaster! Shelia was so cool with her God Slayer magic but it's so sad she can never use magic again. Lucy got a chance to shine after saving Mavis which was amazing and Natsu is baaaaack!
Mar 10, 2019 12:01 PM

May 2015
Shelia went full Gon this episode. You never should go full Gon.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 10, 2019 12:16 PM

Mar 2014
first master found a way to beat zeref during this lol? is she just plannin on stripping?
Mar 10, 2019 2:08 PM

Apr 2015
I am glad that a non Fairy Tail member gets to shine in this final series, it's a true shame it comes with a great cost. Chelia will never be able to use magic again. Was quite an emotional fight.

Oh god Jacob... With such amazing magic, you really put yourself to shame with that tactic. Ofcourse Natsu is used to see Lucy naked by now, after all it happens in every arc...

Mavis found a way to defeat Zeref, now I am curious, cause her idea came up after all those "embarrassing" moments...

Jellalo said:
It was an OK episode.

Same here, I was glad he actually returned on screen last week, but I definitely can't wait to see him in action again. It better be good, cause it's been far too long.
Mar 10, 2019 2:45 PM

Jan 2017
I always say to myself, enjoy this anime 'cause you'll achieve nothing criticising it, and it's TRUE since this anime is just here for the gags and the feel good vibes.

Oh shit... natsu released his dragon (GoT)

Anyway, you could guess that Lucy would somehow detect the spatial magic -and she did... but natsu coming back. Convenience. I thought its be Lucy's time to shine, but alas, natsu doing bits.
It was inevitable that shelia would be the choice for third origin; she is a God slayer, after all.
Can't wait for next week.
tidoesstuffMar 10, 2019 2:49 PM
Mar 11, 2019 1:02 AM

Feb 2016
Reminds me of CP9.
Mar 11, 2019 5:58 PM

Sep 2018
Shelia's fight proly the best this season so far. Always like wendy and her parts.
Jacob's was goin all well and good till they decided to throw in the comedy smh. Well it is fairy tail... so yeah.

Rav8LRupsy said:
no Mavis, being lewd will not help you beat Zeref!
haha. I for one would love if this happened.
Mar 13, 2019 11:04 PM

Jan 2013
Shelia's fight was such a hard scene to watch :/ FT loves having moments like this...
What a great moment tho! One of the best of this season.

Damn, the assassin guy is really good! Lucy is really lucky to have the keys xD
Happy's scene was the best ahahaha

So how Mavis found the way to kill Zeref? Is it related to girls being naked? Because it was very unclear but it was great to at least know that they have a plan B!
If this assassin is already a pain...i can't even imagine the mage.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 14, 2019 10:49 AM
Mar 2015
Nice to see the love and friendship that Sheila and Wendy have for each other. Natsu does not see anything lewd about Lucy's boobies
Mar 29, 2019 12:41 PM

Jan 2015
Natsu is back!
That fanservice tho.
Apr 1, 2019 8:21 PM

Sep 2017
Lmao this was pretty hilarious in the dub with all the perverted lines.
Apr 1, 2019 11:00 PM

Dec 2013
Dimaria fight was decent. Chelia was definitely the best choice to use third origin against.

It’s amazing how quickly Lucy went from a badass entrance to damsel in distress who closes her eyes at the first sign of danger.

It’s a good thing the assassin guy is so retarded.
May 10, 2019 5:01 AM

Aug 2017
Shelia fight was great, everything else was bad as always. 1/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 13, 2019 7:46 AM

Feb 2018
Whatever it is, please don't torture Mavis. Woah Lucy is very sexy.
Jul 13, 2019 11:41 AM

Jul 2017
Man, Dimaria is one of the best characters to come out this arc, love everything about her character.

Sep 2, 2019 2:46 PM

May 2014
Nice to see Chelia shine for once in a long time too. We haven't seen something great from since the Grand Magic tournament arc. This is great. A bit obvious that she were the chosen one. Very glad to see that they didn't pull the rearward card and make Ultear young again. The fact that she suddenly showed up and talked about third origin was just strange. No build-up and it came from nowhere, but somehow they had a good closure to it with Chelia getting God-like powers. Sad about her magic gone, but oh well.

Funny how embarrassed the Hitman dude is seeing Lucy naked. hahaha. That gave the old FT vibe back. The big question is how is Mavis going to defeat Zeref. I guess it's with her petite loli body. 😂😂😂
Sep 10, 2019 1:33 AM

Oct 2013
Dimaria's character fizzled out, because she didn't really do anything or showcase any particularly impressive skills aside from some scattered Frieza beams. I kinda feel like she should've put up more of a fight against suped-up new age Chelia.

Jacob is surprisingly cool, though. The whole shit with stripping Lucy was mildly cringe but hilarious at the same time in a way only Fairy Tail can do.

So, uh, Mavis is gonna lewd Zeref into submission? Are we in Attitude Era WWE again?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 24, 2019 12:08 PM

Sep 2018
This crammed in fanservice is really ridiculous. Still, the show is a lot of fun.
Stop wasting time on MAL, go watch Planet With!
Oct 4, 2019 11:42 PM

Dec 2012
Chelia oppai. Ultear oppai. And then there's Wendy.
Wendy takes on the power.
Chelia blocked the attack.
Ultear!
Chelia side oppai.
Chelia has the power.
Dat final attack.
Ultear disappeared.
Charle is saved.
Ultear in obaachan form. No!!!!!
Jacob.
Kinana oppai.
They all disappeared.
He can see Mavis?
Dat shot! Mavis is hurt?
Dat blood.
Lucy kick. Dat leg. Dat oppai.
Leo form.
Horologium with the save.
Fire Dragon Dick.
Natsu saved Lucy. Fukkatsu no Natsu.
Dat scar.
He can touch Mavis.
Loki.
Lucy's clothes are see through. SUGOI!
lol at Loki.
lol at Natsu saying she wears thin clothes all the time.
lol at Jacob looking away.
Dat kick.
Mavis found the way to defeat Zeref?

Ulthicc is gone. *sniff*

3 chapters. When Wendy pushes Chelia down, her pantsu is shown. They didn't show the blood leaking out of Wendy's leg. Chelia's nipple lump was visible when it was shown from the side. The anime actually added showing Ultear's old face. When Lucy's clothes were vanishing it actually show her bra and pantsu in full and Happy wasnt in front of her. Also, a booty shot of her pantsu.

Donphan-senpai is uncultured.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 27, 2020 6:59 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
For as serious as the situation was, I was hoping the fight between Sherri and that chick was going to much more substantial. It felt quick and almost dull. If it was Sherri's last hurrah, it shouldve been much more epic in scale.

I was also hoping Lucy alone would beat this assassin guy. But I can't complain if she gets naked.
Jul 16, 2020 7:46 AM

Jul 2015
Fight between Shelia and Dimaria felt a bit too quick. Silly Jacob, can detect a ghost but can't even detect LUCY KICK!! Man was his torture inhuman (⌐■_■), good thing Lucy is pretty shameless. I'm really curious what exactly Mavis discovered from lewd ordeal....

Sep 3, 2020 1:58 PM

May 2018
Arigatou, Sheria. You were a truly wonderful wizard T_T

Sayonara sexy Ultear

lol the assassin guy is too pure for this world
Mar 11, 2022 11:56 AM
Sep 2020
5/5 masterpiece, rewatchable

Happy has only one character development and that is to act as a random object

unexpectedly unwanted fanservice that worked really well, it was so good that even mevis understood how to fight Zeref, let me guess , don't think about him that much just work together

Natsu feels like he has no emotions when it comes to female nudity ,very good at ignoring , it feels like he already had experience lol,

i was about to give this episode a 1/5 ,because of spoiling the timing of Natsu's revial
Mack_YeagerMar 11, 2022 12:06 PM
Sep 28, 2022 11:53 PM

May 2020
They sacrificed Shelia lmao, though courtesy of her going out like a true heroine atleast that stripper Dimaria bite the dust. Second half with that welcome fanservice made me chuckle.. god I hope Mavis isn't thinking something along those same lines.
Nov 1, 2022 6:30 PM
Feb 2022
Es un asesino que ataca de frente, pero su debilidad son las mujeres escasas de ropa.
Apr 14, 2023 1:56 PM

Nov 2010
For a kid, Sherria is really hot! I love watching her fight, especially in that tattered clothing. I love to see her pale skin and armpit. She has nice boobies too. hehe
Jacob reminds me of Jason Statham so much. lol
He's missing out a lot for being allergic to lewd stuff!

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

45 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 12, 11:55 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.