Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 2, 2019 2:23 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Laxus is pretty fired up for this fight.

Got to see Erza kick some ass again. Fairy Tail's counterattack really is becoming something. Hell, even Jellal showed up to lend a hand. Biggest highlight of the episode imo is seeing Dimaria fight Wendy and Sherria. Or more importantly, Ultear makes her return this episode.

Dimaria also has quite the power.
Mar 2, 2019 3:28 PM

Jun 2016
is it just me or does this episode feel too short ?
Mar 2, 2019 3:34 PM
Mar 2019
This arc is absolutely obnoxious. People are rating it highly within the context of comparing it to the previous fairy tail seasons. How is it that a whole fucking country of a supposed supposed super power has only 12+1 mages that aren't useless? Why are these supposedly OP mages getting soloed in stupid fashion?

WHat happened to those hundreds of guilds they mentioned? Where the heck are the hundreds of ishgar's guilds? Just sipping tea while the continent is being invaded??????

WTF?????????????

Samikho said:

It has a lot of boring dialogue. I skipped most of it.
Mar 2, 2019 3:55 PM

Nov 2016
Ultear is still the hottest Fairy girl after all, dat voice and dem private parts

In any case, it was great too see her again and she brought a handy power along.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 2, 2019 3:58 PM

Aug 2013
The fanservice in this episode went next level with Dimaria and Ultear....jeez. I remember reading this in the manga (and the trigger over God Soul thing) but um...yeah. Time for the Wreckoning to begin again. Also...whoever does the previews, stop spoiling shit because for people who are anime only...they just got spoiled over Natsu. It's okay guys...
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 2, 2019 4:49 PM

Oct 2017
That was really good once again, I'm never disappointed with Fairy Tail. The way Laxus recovered and the "Take Over : God Soul" totally caught me off guard :o

Too much fanservice but it's not like it's surprising in FT...

I really thought Charle / Charuru (still have a hard time calling a girl "Charle" for some reason ^^") was definitely dead, it was a sad view.
Mar 2, 2019 4:53 PM

Oct 2017
ImBigGuyMan3 said:
This arc is absolutely obnoxious. People are rating it highly within the context of comparing it to the previous fairy tail seasons. How is it that a whole fucking country of a supposed supposed super power has only 12+1 mages that aren't useless? Why are these supposedly OP mages getting soloed in stupid fashion?

WHat happened to those hundreds of guilds they mentioned? Where the heck are the hundreds of ishgar's guilds? Just sipping tea while the continent is being invaded??????

WTF?????????????

Samikho said:

It has a lot of boring dialogue. I skipped most of it.

Nah, I love all seasons of FT, that's not that at all...

..If you"re expecting something deep from this kind of product you're not watching the good show,we're talking about anime / shonen here, not HBO shows...

Mar 2, 2019 5:06 PM

Feb 2019
of course there's always a catch when one uses an ultimate power. it only makes sense to keep the balance. i wonder how they'll pull it off...
Mar 2, 2019 6:36 PM

Jan 2014
damn, I am iritated watching Dimaria overpowered them and waiting for her to get one shotted by Natsu, but it's still a long way.

also, Did Laxus just got healed by his enemy?

Ultear still the best girl.
Mar 2, 2019 9:16 PM

Apr 2009
I feel like the video I watched was missing a scene or some subs. What did Laxus do with that circle exactly and how did Wall breaking it cure his near fatal organ failure?

One of the weaker episodes, felt like it was full of cheap saves, even by FT standards.

Nice to see some familiar faces, though. Some really great music as well.
Mar 2, 2019 9:28 PM
Oct 2017
Teufel said:
I feel like the video I watched was missing a scene or some subs. What did Laxus do with that circle exactly and how did Wall breaking it cure his near fatal organ failure?

One of the weaker episodes, felt like it was full of cheap saves, even by FT standards.

My understanding is the way to break the spell is to eliminate the bane particles that make the ring. The dude used a magic to eliminate the bane particles which also cured Laxus of the bane particles in his body from an earlier arc when he breathed in toxic gas to save his friends.
Mar 3, 2019 2:31 AM

Oct 2015
The red lightning was the best part of the episode. I couldn't wait to see it get animated so that was pretty cool. Can't wait to see more Jellal. Pretty crazy how strong Dimaria is. I forgot about all about Third Origin. That's going to be pretty cool hopefully. I get the feeling the next episode is going to be pretty good.
Mar 3, 2019 3:49 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, thanks for the help Wall-kun, Laxus needed that.
Za warudo!
Mar 3, 2019 4:11 AM

Aug 2013
Dimaria is too powerful. Ultear came just in time to save them.

Mar 3, 2019 5:52 AM

Dec 2014
well... that was something...ultear appeared hmmm
Mar 3, 2019 6:00 AM

Nov 2018
Much better than last week's, my boy Jellal finally came back and Dimaria is such a badass character, her magics are some of the best FT has to offer. We still have some good content left before things get weak so I'm here for that. Also Mavis/Laxus flashback was good and music was on point. Also why tf are they spoiling shit in the previews??? The opening has spoilers but they are mainly teases of future events, they spoiled Natsu revival and Sherria's new form, wtf? I recommend anime-onlys to skip previews for now on.

Teufel said:

Bane particles (magical barrier particles is true translation) are what infested Laxus after his fight with Tempester. Wall has the ability to cancel bane particles being that's what Jutsu Shiki (subs used the word enchantments) are made from (the magic Freed uses that he taught Laxus). When Laxus created the barrier to prevent Wall from killing him with the Etherion, Wall used his bane particle canceller (same ability his puppet used to crack open the barrier Freed set up in the Magnolia frontal attack episodes) to cancel the jutsu shiki Laxus created, cancelling not only the bane particles the barrier is created from but also the bane particles inside his body due to him being inside the barrier. Look at when Laxus crawls inside to make sure he was within the barrier.

Back reading the manga it was one of the weakest parts of the arc imo even if it's clever thinking by Laxus.
Mar 3, 2019 8:07 AM

Aug 2013
it's time for FT bullshittery begin
all I remember from the manga on point forward is every enemy is got oneshotted...
Mar 3, 2019 9:19 AM

Mar 2016
I forgot Charle could see the future. Still, it doesn't explain how she saw the future in a frozen time. I mean, everything that happens is happening at the same time. Nothing is in the past or future. The time isn't moving!

The robot guy's voice doesn't sound like it belongs to him at all. It feels like a seiyuu reading his lines at live reading seiyuu event. I think it's more fake sounding than the voice acting in BL animes/audio dramas or moe animes like idol-related stuff.

I think I am probably watching Fairy Tail for the same reason I am watching Dimension High School.
Mar 3, 2019 10:10 AM

May 2016
Damn thats such a hard choice for Wendy and the other girl, and Kaminari is finally free from that bane particle stuff.

FMmatron said:
Ultear is still the hottest Fairy girl after all, dat voice and dem private parts

In any case, it was great too see her again and she brought a handy power along.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You have good eyes my boy
Mar 3, 2019 10:17 AM

May 2010
dont worry wendy n shellia, nothing is finite in the fairy tail universe.
remember how sad that episode was when lucy sacrificed aquarius key but now her key appeared elsewhere and regenerated...yeah
Mar 3, 2019 10:27 AM

May 2015
I almost forgot how overbullshit this arc is. Thanks for reminder.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 3, 2019 10:27 AM

May 2016
The battle against Dimaria is my favourite in this arc and I can't help but feel they aren't doing it justice, like Dimaria is pretty much the only spriggan 12 who lives up to her name so I hoped this would've heightened her battle more than in the manga but I guess not :/
Mar 3, 2019 10:39 AM

Mar 2017
My emotions are in turmoil! I don't want Wendy and Sheila to lose their magic but there's no other way to beat Dimaria. Then there's the return of Jellal which i'm so excited about and the epicness that is Laxus... fucking badass
Mar 3, 2019 10:41 AM

Mar 2017
Leo said:
Dimaria is too powerful. Ultear came just in time to save them.

I was literally like "Well, shit! The only other time manipulator is dead... oh wait, Ultear ur back!" Hahaha
Mar 3, 2019 10:44 AM

Mar 2017
Abyhape said:
damn, I am iritated watching Dimaria overpowered them and waiting for her to get one shotted by Natsu, but it's still a long way.

also, Did Laxus just got healed by his enemy?

Ultear still the best girl.

Yeah, Wahl accidently healed him but using Bane Particle neutralising magic to get rid of the enchantment which in turn neutralised the Bane Particles in Laxus's body
Mar 3, 2019 11:19 AM

Apr 2013
So Ultear isn't really back, just in that little time world of Dimaria. Tbh the twelve go down a bit too fast for getting so much hype before.
Mar 3, 2019 11:34 AM

Apr 2015
Eventho seeing Dimaria getting kicked in the face again (cause you know, weekly recaps XD) it's once again satisfying.

So Laxus got rid of his bane particle issue by Wall, smart move. That red lightning was quite cool if you ask me, I only wonder where it came from.

Finally Meredy returns on the screen... more importantly! HE IS HERE, BEST BOI IS FINALLY BACK! About time Jellal showed his face again, I was growing impatient.

So Dimaria's teeth clicking was actually a form of Time Magic... Makes sense now. Ultear returns, which by all means, I am quite shocked, but also happy that she's back (for a little while). Her body is still superior over any Fairy Tail girl. So Ultear, who taught the Fairy Tail members Second Origin, now comes with Third Origin... which seems to bring a very big effect after using it.
Mar 3, 2019 12:18 PM

Apr 2014
so glad natsu is back next ep, its just things arent the same without him

nonetheless this was a great ep but am looking forward to the next

also was nice to see Ultear again it still sucks even now what happened to her
"one step at a time"
Mar 3, 2019 2:10 PM

Jan 2017
Frick yeah, Wendy's got determination, she gon' win now.

Great stuff

The convenience is getting out of hand.. Ultear. Okay then.
And laxus, what the damn fuq?! You shoulda kinda died, ya know? hint hint!

Well. What will next episode bring
Mar 4, 2019 9:06 AM

Apr 2009
xfinityretaile1 said:
Much better than last week's, my boy Jellal finally came back and Dimaria is such a badass character, her magics are some of the best FT has to offer. We still have some good content left before things get weak so I'm here for that. Also Mavis/Laxus flashback was good and music was on point. Also why tf are they spoiling shit in the previews??? The opening has spoilers but they are mainly teases of future events, they spoiled Natsu revival and Sherria's new form, wtf? I recommend anime-onlys to skip previews for now on.

Teufel said:

Bane particles (magical barrier particles is true translation) are what infested Laxus after his fight with Tempester. Wall has the ability to cancel bane particles being that's what Jutsu Shiki (subs used the word enchantments) are made from (the magic Freed uses that he taught Laxus). When Laxus created the barrier to prevent Wall from killing him with the Etherion, Wall used his bane particle canceller (same ability his puppet used to crack open the barrier Freed set up in the Magnolia frontal attack episodes) to cancel the jutsu shiki Laxus created, cancelling not only the bane particles the barrier is created from but also the bane particles inside his body due to him being inside the barrier. Look at when Laxus crawls inside to make sure he was within the barrier.

Back reading the manga it was one of the weakest parts of the arc imo even if it's clever thinking by Laxus.

Thanks for that detailed write up, it was very helpful.
Mar 4, 2019 2:04 PM

Jun 2014
The writing has gotten so bad that its almost enjoyable to watch this mess. I don't dislike the anime just lol the writing is so fucking god awful.
Mar 4, 2019 7:41 PM

Jun 2015
they went waaayyy overbaord with lil meredy's tits, she went from wendy level flat chested to erza/mira level gainax]think THAT is the word] and that lil shit levy cant grow a pair yet.

hell even lil stopped developing Mavis has bigger breasts now than levy.

so wendy and chelia are gonna pull a gon freecs next week.
Mar 6, 2019 8:50 AM
Mar 2015
Enjoyed this episode. Loved Laxus using the enemies magic to heal himself. Ultear came just in time.
Mar 6, 2019 2:47 PM

Jan 2013
Laxus tricked that guy hahaha Good to have him healed!
Damn, that god girl is strong...Cherry probably will use that power so that Wendy can stay with her magic.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 8, 2019 11:10 AM
Apr 2016
I'm annoyed how bad the story writing is, ass pull after ass pull. First, HOW did she end up in the rift of something world? The black haired whoever. No explanation. Charla *dying* obviously she won't die, this is FAIRY TAIL for a reason. No more magic for Wendy and that girl, of COURSE there will be more magic and they won't lose a thing, this is FAIRY TAIL after all...
Mar 9, 2019 1:17 AM

Sep 2014
A shame about what happened to Ultear, she was such a bae.
Mar 14, 2019 3:49 AM
Mar 2019
Beginning of the episode was good. The end....SO MUCH WTF moments.

Oh yeah I am Cronos and can one shot the enemies but let me allow them (Wendy and Shelia) a few minutes to cry and talk to each other about a plan to kill me with Ultear -_-

If I was the enemy, I wouldn't allow them any breathing moments.

Mar 17, 2019 12:53 PM

Jan 2015
I almost forgot about Ultear's existence.
Mar 22, 2019 7:10 AM
Mar 2019
Teufel said:

His organ failure disappeared. Surprise surprise, what a deeply intricate plot this is.
Mar 25, 2019 9:10 PM

Sep 2017
That robot guy was pretty stupid. Not like I'm gonna try to understand why a spell to remove a glyph (or whatever it's called) would involve removing bane particles, but like two seconds ago he was ranting about how the bane particles will kill Laxus.

Ultear showing up is kinda cool, but why do they gotta pull so much random stuff out their ass all the time? This 3rd origin thing just feels so random. Given that this is the final arc I could maybe see Wendy actually losing her powers permanently, but there are no consequences in FT so it's unlikely.
Mar 26, 2019 8:24 PM

Dec 2013
Laxus tricking Wall was surprisingly clever but the red lightning was BS.

Dimaria is so stupidly broken they had to find several asspulls to be able to fight her.
May 10, 2019 4:30 AM

Aug 2017
Wall is dead. I'm glad. I won't listen
his stupid voice.

I remember how stupid the red lightning was.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 11, 2019 11:22 PM

Feb 2018
Almost die xD. Woahhh..
Aug 30, 2019 6:32 PM

May 2014
Interesting to see Laxus new form of red lighting. Different from Natsu's electric fire, but still very interesting. Should have known that the robot dude could were resistant against the toxic particles. Neat way to get healed.

Hmm, and here I thought Ultear had been revived, but to see that she is just a projection is also interesting. Must be because she can control time. I wonder if the old real herself is aware of this. Next ep. is gonna be furious and these two girls may loose their magic powers. That is indeed an interesting twist. ^^
Aug 30, 2019 6:36 PM

May 2014
StaceyLala said:
Beginning of the episode was good. The end....SO MUCH WTF moments.

Oh yeah I am Cronos and can one shot the enemies but let me allow them (Wendy and Shelia) a few minutes to cry and talk to each other about a plan to kill me with Ultear -_-

If I was the enemy, I wouldn't allow them any breathing moments.

Logically speaking this is stupid and no enemy would have done that to their opponent. But heeeeeeeeey this is anime, one got to play with the emotional card. After 3 min. with crying there comes a solution. Just the typical shounen mediocre card was played here. No shock or surprises. ^^
Aug 30, 2019 6:40 PM

May 2014
CeddyyBearr said:

Ultear returns, which by all means, I am quite shocked, but also happy that she's back (for a little while). Her body is still superior over any Fairy Tail girl. So Ultear, who taught the Fairy Tail members Second Origin, now comes with Third Origin... which seems to bring a very big effect after using it.

Amen to that, but FT guild have some hotties too. Hard to choose her or Juvia/maybe Erza. But Juvia is really the beauty in the guild (imo). :)
Sep 7, 2019 2:41 PM

Oct 2013
All this timey wimey ejection stuff is giving me some Kokkoku vibes, so that's cool. That anime is dramatically underappreciated.

But man... first Ultear ex Machina shows up, and I don't even know what's going on with her because I swear I thought she was dead or withered into an old lady or some shit like that (I remember sobbing like mad on episode 200); I don't know, I feel like I have Alzheimer's not remembering this shit or what's going on with Ultear. And then God Soul Dimaria, who is kinda badass, just chills for half a timey wimey eternity while Sky Sisters and co. mourn and strategize.

Wall was the only realistic villain, because he at least analyzed Laxus' survival and maintained a relentless assault instead of fading into a stitch in time (ironically) or gloating for 10 minutes in true shounen villainry.

And of course Laxus kind of ass pulls himself a victory, even if it was moderately clever it still seems like painfully convenient writing. I feel like I'm gonna spend 3/4 of this arc bitching that everyone jobs to Fairy Tail and no one in Fairy Tail is ever in any real danger. I don't even feel real concern for Carla, because if the series couldn't commit to killing Lector way back in the Grand Magic Games, there's no way Carla is going anywhere.

Jellal hype though!

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 4, 2019 10:48 PM

Dec 2012
WTF is that in space?
Dat enchantment.
The bane has been cancelled.
Dat red lightning.
Dat flashback. Rave references.
Megaton Red Lightning!
Laxus won.
Who dat in the blue top? She cute and got nice oppai. The one in pink is cute and has nice oppai as well.
Meldy! Dat oppai.
Four Crest Knights.
Seighart... I mean Jellal!
Dimaria's World! Za Warudo!
Rip Charles clothes off instead.
Wendy and Chelia can move again.
Dat voice. Dat booty. Dat oppai.
Ultear is back!
Dat blast.
Dat transformation. Take Over: God Soul?
Cronos, god of time?
Dat booty.
Dat premonition.
NO!!!!!! CHARLE!!!!!!!!!
The power they'll gain in the future?
Never be able to use magic again? But if Wendy can't use magic, how will the 5 dragons beat Acnologia?
3rd origin.

Ulthicc is back.

3 chapters. They didnt show the pussy cat part wendy's pantsu when she jumped back from Dimaria's attack. They didn't show Chelia's pantsu during her attack with Wendy. Another Chelia pantsu scene after Ultear arrives. When Dimaria slams her hand down to create that blast, it blows Wendy's outfit up to her stomach making her whole pantsu visible. When Wendy dives, her pantsu is shown. Of course they dont show Charle getting pierced by the attack. The blood was gushing out.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 16, 2020 7:18 AM

Jul 2015
Wall is pretty good guy curing Laxus there, not really the brightest for a machine. Laxus and Yuri tag team attack was pretty cool

Dimaria is one hell of a broken character, not only being able to stop time but also that godly powers

Sep 3, 2020 1:32 PM

May 2018
Wow Laxus is actually quite clever, tricking the robot guy into healing him like that
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

46 by Arminken »»
Apr 23, 12:30 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.