Forum Settings
Forums

I have yet to see anime girl as awesome as Xena, or anime character in general as cosmic, stratified, and vast as any person I have ever met, or seen in my life, for that matter...

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 21, 2018 11:30 PM

May 2009
Also, quick second thought:

I think what's going is that, for you, seeing a real person playing the character helps you get into an appropriate suspension-of-disbelief in order to enjoy a story, more effectively than an animated character can.

This is, honestly, not really all that much of a surprise -- that characters we're meant to think of as people (for the purpose of appreciating a story) are more easily thought of as people if they're played by real people, as opposed to drawn.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Dec 22, 2018 2:48 AM
May 2018
SithSteel said:
I'd like to reiterate an earlier question. Why, OP, do you like Xena as a character so much?
It's not like I'm worshipping her, but I do find her more interesting, than most female characters from any movie, or TV show that I saw.

First of all, as a man, I find her whole visage and appearance to be both beautiful, and striking, which, yeah, is also thanks to that iconic outfit of hers.
She looks all attractive, dangerous, but also untouchable, and one of a kind.

Contrary to popular belief, despite Xena series having a lot of episodes, Xena herself doesn't actually through all that much character development, or undergoes some extreme mental change...

She is already at start complete human being, she already "found herself"; there are however few beautiful episodes which tell about her past, and how/why she abandoned her evil ways; also, she does mellow as episodes went by, and warms up to some people, but she doesn't lose her warrior spirit, and ferocious nature.

During series, instead of her transforming mentally, we simply discover more of what kind of person she is - when she fights, she will do anything to win, isn't so arrogant to always fight with honor, especially when her life, and her friends lives are in danger, and that includes even gods - in Xena series, gods are powerful, but aren't omnipotent.

She is well aware of her good looks, and she doesn't hesitate to use her charms if she needs; she is smart, experienced, good talker, ironic, and also funny.
Xena accepts that even with her superior combat skills, she is still one mortal woman in a dangerous world where strong eat weak, where just having muscles won't help you survive.
In her case, she also needs to protects her friends, especially Gabrielle, person who means the most to her.

With every next episode, viewers get to see how, despite her image of merciless warrior princess, Xena is admirable young woman, brave and kind, gentle and dependable, extremely loyal friend.
In that unfair world where they live, she could have much easier life thanks to her skills, but she still chooses path where she helps those in need, despite that being path filled with thorns.

GlennMagusHarvey said:
This is, honestly, not really all that much of a surprise -- that characters we're meant to think of as people (for the purpose of appreciating a story) are more easily thought of as people if they're played by real people, as opposed to drawn.
This is correct, but to me, just being played by a real person, and looking real isn't by default the only reason why I think that characters are more complex, than those animated.

Unlike, animated characters who are almost always expressed only through their faces, and voice, real humans can't just stay in one spot, and only have their mouth moving - they move around, scratch themselves if the feel an itch, look around for no particular reason, sweat, sometimes even move and behave is strange, not scripted ways, make pauses when they talk, and so on...

In gaming industry nowadays actors perform so much different movements and facial expressions using motion capturing, since that's the only way to get as closer as one could to record and capture complex ways in which oeople express themselves, especially when they aren't talking.
Dec 22, 2018 2:52 AM

Apr 2012
>Xena
that reminds me of the time when I wanted a Buffy anime
Dec 22, 2018 2:53 AM

Mar 2015
omg op you didn't even say which anime Xena is from >:(
Dec 22, 2018 5:58 AM

Jul 2015
vegeta8639 said:
Nice troll post. Rem is obviously much better than any real life girl you can find, especially whoever the fuck that is. I mean that girl is not even attractive. Average at best. Meanwhile you have zero anime or manga on your list.
Try harder next time.

>Iron cross avi
>Hitler in favs
>Never posts on MAL except to defend his 2d waifu Rem against evil 3d wiminz

Deathko bets jews are scared af rn.
DeathkoDec 22, 2018 6:02 AM
Dec 22, 2018 6:19 AM

Oct 2014
Psajdak said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:
This is correct, but to me, just being played by a real person, and looking real isn't by default the only reason why I think that characters are more complex, than those animated.

Unlike, animated characters who are almost always expressed only through their faces, and voice, real humans can't just stay in one spot, and only have their mouth moving - they move around, scratch themselves if the feel an itch, look around for no particular reason, sweat, sometimes even move and behave is strange, not scripted ways, make pauses when they talk, and so on...

In gaming industry nowadays actors perform so much different movements and facial expressions using motion capturing, since that's the only way to get as closer as one could to record and capture complex ways in which oeople express themselves, especially when they aren't talking.
So then you forego your point from the OP? As you accept nuance movements aren't what solely define a complex individual, and you ignored my post about how every character comes from a writer regardless of the medium. So then what is your point?

Psajdak said:
About Rem, I already said that I know what she is all about, just from description - she is basically supporting character girl who is very supportive of MC, despite his faults.
Judging from her design, I guess she is very quiet, low key "best girl" type, the kind fans will actually prefer more than even more outspoken female lead.
She strikes me as kind of anime girl who will always be on MCs side, even if MC himself at first won't notice her.
By this logic everything you say can be dismissed as fluent bullshit. Whether you're wrong or right doesn't matter, you're using something you know nothing about as a comparison. You can break anybody or any character down to simple personality traits, and you trying to use that as a negative shows you don't understand your own point.

I don't believe in the Devil.
You should. He believes in you.
Dec 22, 2018 6:26 AM

Apr 2013
I have yet to see a female protagonist in american series as awesome as Kou shuurei.

https://myanimelist.net/character/2698/Shuurei_Kou

Taking one precise character that yo udon't even know (and is nothing special, just saying) as a proof that female character in anime are not as good is just silly. So many characters are plain better than Xena.
Dec 22, 2018 6:31 AM

Apr 2016
Your shitposts keep getting cringier every time I read them.

Dec 22, 2018 8:13 AM
May 2018
Lunilah said:
So then what is your point?

I don't care about Rem, I will never watch anime where she is present, but for me her info on MAL is all I needed to know what she is about, it isn't just case with her, I already had same case with other characters, and when I actually saw them in anime, my guess about them was almost always 95%, and they barely showed anything that I didn't expect from them.

Besides, life is short, I don't like to waste it on anime filled with characters I know will be boring.

And I didn't ignore anything what you said, just didn't bother myself to reply; I mean, of course every character comes from someone's idea, but even then that same character will end up differently, depending if they are cartoon character, or in movie, or in something third...

All I'm saying is that to me, no matter how well written characters are, in animated form there will always be something about them left to be desired, unlike when that same character, even with same writing, is portrayed by an actor.

I explained myself in the best way I could, if it wasn't enough, I'm sorry, don't concern yourself with this anymore, and spend your time on something better.
Dec 22, 2018 8:31 AM

May 2009
Psajdak said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

Ah, so your point is actually about body language. Gotcha.
Dec 22, 2018 8:52 AM

Oct 2014
Psajdak said:
Lunilah said:
So then what is your point?

I don't care about Rem, I will never watch anime where she is present, but for me her info on MAL is all I needed to know what she is about, it isn't just case with her, I already had same case with other characters, and when I actually saw them in anime, my guess about them was almost always 95%, and they barely showed anything that I didn't expect from them.

Besides, life is short, I don't like to waste it on anime filled with characters I know will be boring.

And I didn't ignore anything what you said, just didn't bother myself to reply; I mean, of course every character comes from someone's idea, but even then that same character will end up differently, depending if they are cartoon character, or in movie, or in something third...

All I'm saying is that to me, no matter how well written characters are, in animated form there will always be something about them left to be desired, unlike when that same character, even with same writing, is portrayed by an actor.

I explained myself in the best way I could, if it wasn't enough, I'm sorry, don't concern yourself with this anymore, and spend your time on something better.
You explained yourself fine, it just leaves this discussion not suitable for AD unless you're talking about animation techniques, which you aren't.

This is how the conversation goes: Drawn animation is less expressive for human behavior than motion capture or live action. Yes it is. End of conversation.

I don't believe in the Devil.
You should. He believes in you.
Dec 22, 2018 9:52 AM

Jan 2014
Eksdeeeeeeeeee.
Let me take a side character from an anime not to mention not having watched said anime then compare it to a character that is a main character from a show i have watched and make a deduction based on that and wonder why people don't take me serously.
Eksdeeeee.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Dec 22, 2018 10:04 AM
May 2018
@AstZero Whatever, doesn't matter anymore.

As for that Eksdeeeee something, if you mean Esdeath from Akame ga Kill!, then I saw that anime, and Esdeath was just terrible; at first she promised to be cool enemy commander, but very soon became just one of females who love MC by default.

In her case it was even worse; she suddenly decides to fall in love, and somehow, out of all people in the country, it happens to be that MC guy.

Anyway, it's fine...
Even more than all Xena vs Rem thing, just wanted to make a thread where people could talk to each other, comparing the way characters are in real action, with anime version.

It was a mistake; someone should just delete thread, and everything is solved.
Dec 22, 2018 10:09 AM

Feb 2015
>A remfag

A man of culture has been spotted bois. Now I'll forever look all your threads in a positive, and comfy way as I did not think of them. You have my respecc
Dec 22, 2018 10:43 AM

Jan 2014
Psajdak said:
@AstZero Whatever, doesn't matter anymore.

As for that Eksdeeeee something, if you mean Esdeath from Akame ga Kill!, then I saw that anime, and Esdeath was just terrible; at first she promised to be cool enemy commander, but very soon became just one of females who love MC by default.

In her case it was even worse; she suddenly decides to fall in love, and somehow, out of all people in the country, it happens to be that MC guy.

Anyway, it's fine...
Even more than all Xena vs Rem thing, just wanted to make a thread where people could talk to each other, comparing the way characters are in real action, with anime version.

It was a mistake; someone should just delete thread, and everything is solved.

I don't understand how you can not realise that Eksdee=xD lmao.
And just to make it perfectly clear no i didn't mean Esdeath lmao she is far from a solid female character.
And if you wanted to make that kind of a thread then make it. Dont take concrete examples, they will come by themselves from other ppl.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Dec 22, 2018 10:55 AM

Nov 2017
I thought you meant Lena Inverse from Slayers, she's kind of like that.
Dec 22, 2018 11:20 AM

Jul 2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- said:
What do you think of me??? Do you think I'm awesome?
You are indeed an special person ^_^
Dec 22, 2018 11:29 AM

Jan 2013
Deathko said:
vegeta8639 said:
Nice troll post. Rem is obviously much better than any real life girl you can find, especially whoever the fuck that is. I mean that girl is not even attractive. Average at best. Meanwhile you have zero anime or manga on your list.
Try harder next time.

>Iron cross avi
>Hitler in favs
>Never posts on MAL except to defend his 2d waifu Rem against evil 3d wiminz

Deathko bets jews are scared af rn.

That's not even true. Maybe 1/10th of my posts are about Rem if even that.
And this is probably the first time I've defended her against 3rd women since people are usually better at trolling that this.
Dec 22, 2018 11:31 AM

Apr 2014
Bad shitposting is bad, didn't expect that at all....
Dec 22, 2018 12:44 PM
May 2018
Don't worry, I reported this thread for deletion.
Even if you people disliked it, you could have at least be so decent to just ignore it, and post in some other threads that you find better, instead of coming here, and making everyone aware how I shitpost.

I myself see a lot of things every day I don't like, doesn't mean I will try to come, and say they are shit, or trash, just because I don't see things the way other person does.

I hope you are happy.
Dec 22, 2018 1:25 PM

Oct 2009
yerr if only real women were that cool. btw most of the kids here aint gonna remember watching Xena lol
Dec 22, 2018 1:40 PM

Dec 2016
> makes thread claiming 3D > 2D on MAL of all places
> picks one of the most popular female characters and an anime considered to be one of the best in existence to shit on
> gets mad when people call him out for trolling

Sasuga OP

What's the difference?
Dec 22, 2018 2:07 PM
May 2018
Daemon said:
> makes thread claiming 3D > 2D on MAL of all places
> picks one of the most popular female characters and an anime considered to be one of the best in existence to shit on
> gets mad when people call him out for trolling

Sasuga OP
I never said anything bad about any character, or anime in this thread.
Only that I am convinced I would find Rem boring; there is extremely low possibility that I could be wrong about her, but I don't think it's worth it wasting time to check.

As for trolling, that's only in your head; believe it, or not, I don't find happiness in provoking people I don't know.
Dec 22, 2018 2:27 PM

Aug 2013
And yet another fantastic MAL thread comes to a close.
Dec 22, 2018 2:44 PM
May 2018
Satyr_icon said:
And yet another fantastic MAL thread comes to a close.
Yeah, thanks to you, and those like you, who just came here in order to trash it.
You would have helped much more if you never posted anything.

It wasn't fantastic MAL thread, so spare yourself your hypocritical sarcasm, but it could have been at least good theme to talk about.

Maybe it's funny to you, and you most likely feel victorious, but I personally am honestly sad it will soon be deleted, and at the same time angry at myself for even starting it.

You call me troll, and shitposter, yet you guys are ones who were coming here, flaming, and insulting; I would be happier if thread had less than 10 decent ontopic posts, instead of being mostly filled with judgmental Psajdak - shitposter!

I sincerely ask you, why couldn't you have just ignored this thread, if you found it so bad?
Dec 22, 2018 3:11 PM

Feb 2012
Xena is the most iconic western live action female MC, that's for sure. Rest is just preferences.
Dec 22, 2018 3:24 PM
Jan 2012
You're really trying too hard to either seem like an intellectual, or bait people. If it's the former, it's not working. If it's the latter, you know what, you might actually be my favorite person in this entire forum.

Seriously, Xena is not a good character. I watched a ton of episodes of Warrior Princess as a kid, nothing I've seen at all shouted "This is a good character!"

Also, using a character as an example for the anime side of the argument when you haven't even seen the anime the character is part of? Whether you're right about Rem being shit or not is completely besides the point, you're using guesses to argue about two gigantic mediums and how they create characters.

I also don't feel like you actually know what backseat modding is. There's a difference between getting you and your topics banned, and people criticizing you and your topics. Doesn't matter whether it's the anime medium, Xena, or a MAL user, EVERYTHING is open to criticism. There's no exceptions.

I really, really want this to be bait, because a ton of people will still fall for it, even when they know it's bait. That's hilarious to me. If it's a genuine opinion, then yeah, I might take your advice and just ignore your threads. This isn't even a bad argument to be had, even if a lot of us disagreed, but the way you present your argument is so terrible...
Dec 22, 2018 3:27 PM

May 2018
I dropped Re:Zero so correct me if I am wrong but didn't Rem killed several times the MC or took actions which led to his death?
Like she becomes his ally just after he respawns many times and finds a path to convince her to join his side?
So not exactly "supporting character girl who is very supportive of MC, despite his faults" from the beginning. He sort of manipulates her and her sister Groundhog Day style.
alshuDec 25, 2018 4:58 AM
Dec 22, 2018 3:32 PM

Aug 2013
Psajdak said:
I sincerely ask you, why couldn't you have just ignored this thread, if you found it so bad?

Because this is a forum and this is exactly what forums are for. For people to speak their mind.

Just like you did, by the way. And yet all you do is try to guilt trip people and make a whole lot of unnecessary drama whenever they criticise your points for not making any sense, instead of taking a hint. Everyone here has the same right to speak their mind as you do. You can't expect to make extraordinary claims with no plausible corroboration and at the same time demand people to be silent about it. It's almost like you just want to talk to people willing to take your points seriously even if your points didn't even have a good basis to start with.

And note that you "sincerely asked me", this time. I gave my answer. Please don't answer me if all you're just gonna act the same way you did until now. That would just be pointless.
Dec 22, 2018 4:05 PM
May 2018
@OnionKnightRises My problem isn't is Xena better, or worse than most anime characters.
I mean, to me she is, and I actually saw hundreds of anime titles.
I even tried to respond as politely as I could to those who actually wrote something worth reading in this thread...

What got me all upset were comments with troll, and shitpost words; not because I think my threads should be seen as threads to end all threads, but because they are written in such way, like I'm some mustache-twirling villain who draws pleasure from provoking people with cheap baits.

You are free to think whatever you want, and Internet in general can be a nasty place, but, god's sake, even if someone writes something you won't like, that doesn't mean their purpose was to troll you, or offend you.
Not everyone is out to assault you.
Dec 22, 2018 6:22 PM

Jan 2014
Psajdak said:
@OnionKnightRises My problem isn't is Xena better, or worse than most anime characters.
I even tried to respond as politely as I could to those who actually wrote something worth reading in this thread...

What got me all upset were comments with troll, and shitpost words; not because I think my threads should be seen as threads to end all threads, but because they are written in such way, like I'm some mustache-twirling villain who draws pleasure from provoking people with cheap baits.

You are free to think whatever you want, and Internet in general can be a nasty place, but, god's sake, even if someone writes something you won't like, that doesn't mean their purpose was to troll you, or offend you.

Yeah, but saying "I'm taking X side female character from an anime i haven't even watched and i'm just basing my conclusions based on previously made assumptions" just screams bait and shitpost no matter how hard you say it's not.
It's not you that people don't like it's the way you present your arguments and based on what, even when your starting point is massively flawed.
AstZeroDec 23, 2018 10:45 AM
Dec 22, 2018 6:24 PM

Jan 2013
I haven't read your post, but Xena was cool. I watched that show as a kid. I also used to like Conan the Barbarian a lot.
fuyukiDec 22, 2018 6:29 PM
Dec 22, 2018 6:55 PM

Oct 2013
I don't know how you manage to compare an anime character and a fictional character played by a real person when both of them came from different mediums and uses different metrics and techniques for characterization.
Dec 22, 2018 9:03 PM

Oct 2016
What the fuck? You owe me back the time it took for me to read this post. You didn't even watch Re:Zero so how the fuck would you even know? Also, this is a stupid obvious trolling post.
#SMFH
Dec 22, 2018 9:16 PM
Jan 2012
Psajdak said:

Again, the biggest flaw in your argument wasn't what your intent was, it was how you tried to convey it. You can't use a character that you haven't actually experienced for yourself as a way to generalize an entire medium. Imagine if it was the complete opposite, and someone said anime girls are much better than live action because of Xena, who they hadn't seen first hand and just judged by other people's opinions on her.

Give better examples and explanations of why you think Xena is a better character than most anime girls. If you did that and also just removed the generalization of saying ALL anime girls, that would be far more justifiable. Even if I didn't agree with you, if you had done that I would have actually defended you as this would be an inoffensive opinion post. The problem was never your opinion, but what the basis of it was.
Dec 23, 2018 2:01 AM

Jan 2017
Rem is trash! She is useless
Emilia best girl!

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Dec 23, 2018 5:08 AM

Jun 2011
OP, you have no anime listed, so I have no ability to tell you what to watch without tripping over something you possibly considered.

But, here are some anime to consider:

Sailor Moon- Very long, has mythology. Though the protagonist isn't exactly someone you would perceive to be strong, she is. And the side characters, they definitely make up for anything Usagi lacks (including a brain sometimes). I think of the first 5, you would love Jupiter best, but my favorite is Sailor Mercury. You might want to consider just skipping to when Sailor Uranus shows up. Uranus and Neptune are canon lesbian characters, just as Xena is interested in the ladies. 200 episode to get to know all of the characters. Xena only has 134 episodes. Also, There are princesses in Sailor Moon. Comedy, action, romance, magic! Very much epic.

Rose of Versailles- More realistic. Not mythos but fictionalized historical events. MC, named Oscar, is female, but lives a male role. She is very strong. And you would probably like her. There are considerably less episodes of this and it is much older so you might not like it. :/

Inuyasha is a shounen anime that I like because of the strong central romance, but also because of the copious amount of mythology. I would say both Kagome and Sango are strong female characters, but I know based on Xena, you would prefer Sango. Strong Warrior, last of her family. The mythos in Inuyasha is so grand. Big world. Looking for items. Fighting demons.

But if what you need is a real person, then so be it. I mean, maybe anime just isn't for you. For me though, animation often feels more real than anything live action. There are types of stories told that I think are just better done in animation, such as Spirited Away.

Energetic-NovaDec 23, 2018 5:19 AM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Dec 23, 2018 5:12 AM

Jun 2011
xchyssa said:
I don't know how you manage to compare an anime character and a fictional character played by a real person when both of them came from different mediums and uses different metrics and techniques for characterization.

Doesn't mean we can't suggest things they MIGHT like based on Xena Warrior Princess tho right? OP might be struggling to get into the medium because of how characters look, act, and do things. It would be best to just suggest anime based on their liking of Xena.

The anime community in a nutshell.
Dec 23, 2018 5:13 AM
Jan 2013
You said nothing special about Xena."Humanity" is so vague that is can be applied to anything .

Dec 23, 2018 6:09 AM
Nov 2018
Hard to get a through line here, this is a very subjective take that you're trying to give more validity than it deserves. And it's pretty much just a claim, with no argument to back. Your comparison doesn't even work because you haven't watched Re:Zero. Why are you doing this?
Dec 23, 2018 7:29 AM

May 2009
Psajdak said:
Don't worry, I reported this thread for deletion.
Even if you people disliked it, you could have at least be so decent to just ignore it, and post in some other threads that you find better, instead of coming here, and making everyone aware how I shitpost.

I myself see a lot of things every day I don't like, doesn't mean I will try to come, and say they are shit, or trash, just because I don't see things the way other person does.

I hope you are happy.
FYI, you could just take this in stride, not let it rustle your jimmies, and not make a big point about reporting people -- just do it silently if you do it.
Dec 23, 2018 1:11 PM

Mar 2012
This is such a weird shit post, like who is this aimed at to piss off? Rem fans or just anime fans in general?
Dec 23, 2018 1:47 PM
May 2018
@Energetic-Nova I saw 90s Sailor Moon series, and also Rose of Versailles; Inuyasha only some episodes.
Thanks for recommendations, though...

ElPysCongroo said:
This is such a weird shit post, like who is this aimed at to piss off? Rem fans or just anime fans in general?
I would never write such long post just to shitpost, or to trash a character.

When I do shitpost, I do it like this (before I had to make new Psajdak account because of some problems with it):

Christmas without Home Alone?
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=380725

I am the one who taught Sanae how to make bread
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=197208

I asked Uwe Boll to employ me...
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=200429

Cure for nostalgia
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=242595

I just finished playing Mars of Destruction visual novel
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=200412

I would give Aria 10/10, but there's a problem
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=199757

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya - number 1
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=199591

What's so bad about Twilight, Lady Gaga, and Avatar?
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=158825

Don't you think rating anything with 1/10 is a bit of exaggeration?
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=200777

You'd rather not post in this topic...
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=108489

My older spam threads, but point is, I never make an effort to write an opening post so long, if I just wanna shitpost.
Dec 23, 2018 5:24 PM
Feb 2014
For me it's the exact opposite, if characters are played by real people i find it immersion breaking, unless maybe if it's a slice of life, romance live action series, to me it seems live action handles romance and perhaps slice of life better than anime can, since they also have a ton of episodes and can flesh out the characters, eviornments more etc.

However, when it comes to anything Fantasy, Supernatural, Super Powers, Heroes, Magic, Fantastical/Mythological creatures then anime wins hands down!
In live action movies the fights and super powers look so cheap and unconvincing that it's hard for me to take them seriously, it totally breaks any immersion so i vastly prefer those genres in anime.
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » can anime influence your dark side?

deg - 8 hours ago

18 by Absurdo_N »»
3 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

115 by Voila_ »»
6 minutes ago

» Do you have any favorite opening or ending animations?

RobertBobert - 53 minutes ago

7 by Paul »»
6 minutes ago

» Favorite characters you think are Sadist, Masochist, or Switch

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

7 by IpreferEcchi »»
9 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

8 by Zefyris »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.