Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 23, 2017 3:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shikamaru seeking help from Temari...
Oh how I find the way that she responded to be priceless.

I have to admit though, she and Shikamaru were cute this episode. Also poor Choji lolol
Feb 23, 2017 3:40 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, Orochimaru was a waiter, his role in the anime changed quite drastically from one of the best villains to a joke.
Temari was kawaii!
Feb 23, 2017 4:27 AM

Jun 2014
It was pretty funny to see such a different side of Temari and Shikamaru this week. So many misunderstandings that could have been avoided if he just explained everything from the beginning.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 23, 2017 4:40 AM

Apr 2015
It Was A Cute Episode And I Loved The Temari And Shikamaru Scenes So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 23, 2017 5:04 AM

Dec 2014
well this is entertaning to watch...I love this interactions so much
Feb 23, 2017 5:35 AM
Jul 2018
Dammit Shikamaru, thought you brain was better than this. XD
Meanwhile the main couple didn't made any appearance at all for some week already.
Feb 23, 2017 8:06 AM

Jun 2015
Orochimaru as a waiter and Choji calling him Miss was funny. There were so many misunderstandings between Temari and Shikamaru. She's cute when she blushes.
Feb 23, 2017 8:28 AM

Jun 2015
I was waiting all week long for this episode to know what Orochimaru is doing exactly in the village still I got caught off guard when I saw him working as a waitress. Yes, he was a waitress not a waiter because of his long hair. It's like a natural disguise.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Feb 23, 2017 9:29 AM

Feb 2012
They trying to kill that boi Chouji with all the food lol.

Pretty fun episode, we're closing down slowly on the wedding day.
Feb 23, 2017 12:58 PM

May 2014
LMAO
That's all I thought during the episode, the interactions were so wacky and fun xDD

I need Sai in one of these episodes though, pretty sure he's perfect for comedy episodes like these.

Feb 23, 2017 3:30 PM

May 2015
Wow and here I was saying to myself how unlikely it is for the past episode to be surpassed by this one and boy I was wrong!

Sakura vs Ino even at buying a wedding gift why didn’t I see that coming. ^_^

Chouji best wingman eva!

*Honeymoon*

I loved all the Temari x Shikamaru interactions and misunderstandings every time the word honeymoon was said or implied by staying at the Onsen more so when you got a warrior girl (to quote Shikamaru) seeing that wall crash to the ground was pretty satisfying but cute at the same time Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! She was so lovey-dovey plus her shy mode was pure gold but the best part was seeing and hearing Shikamaru being oblivious to all of that…

For one of the smartest mind in The Leaf Village Shikamaru was dumb AF... Oh well sometimes being around the person you like make us like that. Lol!
Feb 23, 2017 4:26 PM

Sep 2016
Lool temari & Shikamaru's parts were funny af
Also, Orochimaru & Yamato again? xD
Feb 23, 2017 5:17 PM
Nov 2012
Not a fan of these ''filler eps'' but a dere dere Timeskip Tema is +20
Feb 23, 2017 6:45 PM
Jul 2016
oh my GOSH that episode was amazing! I adored everything about it! Firstly last weeks Rock lee one was a disappointment because they let themselves down by making the animation match his 'extravagant' personality. This really got my hopes back up again! I loved the animation, the rivalry between Sakura and Ino that we have missed for so long, the competition, the fact that CHOJI got a decent amount of dialogue ad my fabe thing was the whole SHIKATEMA thing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I screenshot every part and sent it to my sister. Loved the whole misunderstanding thing ahahahah
Feb 23, 2017 6:51 PM

Jan 2013
While this episode did have some fun antics, it's sad they were back to square one by the end. Still 22 days to the wedding. That's forever away
Feb 23, 2017 8:15 PM

Oct 2010
That Food Wars scene is now the first Naruto battle I've ever watched :) Wait, 22 days in-show? Isn't that about a year IRL?
Feb 23, 2017 10:38 PM

Jan 2016
OH SHIT! They just used my favorite soundtrack from the og Naruto, rising fighting spirit!

GREAT EPISODE
Feb 23, 2017 11:15 PM

Mar 2015
lol, I just love Orochimaru popping out now and then.

Also it's really fun to see Ino vs Sakura again. When was the last time they fought anyway?

And... Shikamaru being dense and Temari being shy is so cute.

Feb 24, 2017 1:01 AM

Jul 2013
God damn it Shikamaru!!

Temari was all ready and willing to give you her "flower" and you just had to fuck it up!
Feb 24, 2017 5:40 AM
Oct 2016
After the Tenten and Lee episode, its Inoshikacho's episode. They are my number one favorite team. I love their teamwork and relationship.
This episode however, shows some flashbacks and new things. Sakura and Ino's rivalry are the ultimate best. Choji, well...still being himself.

BUT BUT BUT! DUDE! MY FAVE SHIP GOT A HUGE CUTE MOMENT IN THIS EPISODE! After the episode they dated, I was thrilled. BUT THEN! THIS! Temari is really cute though and I love how they started to show their feelings more. Even if its under a misunderstanding.
Feb 24, 2017 5:47 AM
May 2012
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
temari and shikamaru <3
Feb 24, 2017 8:03 AM

Nov 2015
Really boring. End this show already.

Feb 24, 2017 10:11 PM

Jan 2008
Well that was an alright episode, some good laughs with Shikamaru and Temari.
Feb 25, 2017 6:39 PM

Jan 2016
inb4 the couple doesn't even show up to the wedding lul

those two were kinda scary, was kinda making me remember there isn't a konoha police force.

hahahaha, damn it shikamaru x temari

Feb 25, 2017 7:20 PM

Aug 2015
Temari was so cute in this episode! I was worried they'd do the over the top comedy like last episode but this time it was perfect. I'm happy.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Feb 26, 2017 4:34 AM

Jul 2009
Ino and Sakura together was so fun to watch, they really know each other really well...
Poor Temari... haha
Feb 27, 2017 1:56 AM
Jan 2017
Omg seeing Orochimaru serving the ice cream was priceless, I just love his appearances in these last couple of episodes.
Mar 1, 2017 11:06 AM

Apr 2014
Can't wait for this to end..
Mar 5, 2017 12:48 AM

Jul 2008
As much as I hate filler, I've been waiting for some Shikamaru x Temari moments like this for forever and it was totally worth it. Temari is the best girl and was pure gold this episode.
Mar 6, 2017 4:33 AM

Mar 2014
Sakura and Ino are hot. 10/10
Good funny episode. I like Temari's tomboyish voice.
Mar 8, 2017 2:30 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
To think that finding a good wedding gift will be that difficult though lol.
But since each gift is indicative of just how much they value Naruto and Hinata it has to be well thought out i guess. Since they can't get it from the same store this is even harder eh. Hmm Orochimaru working as a waiter eh. Man he sure shows up in the most unusual places. The same goes for his watcher Yamato as well.

Hmm So Choji's gift that he had in mind was gift tickets for a meal eh. Just like him really. And its not a normal meal at a normal restaurant either it seems. Even Choji has matured somewhat eh. Its surprising seeing Shikamaru be stumped about something though. Though adding another person to such a dinner will ruin the moment lol. Its not that Shikamaru hasn't got an idea though. Cash itself is ruled out then lol. Wow so Choji can eat ice cream even when he's travelling through a blizzard eh. Thats some appetite that he has. Hmm a Honeymoon destination as a wedding gift eh. Thats quite unusual.
Well Temari would be a good person to take along with you to judge the location since Ino isn't available. Plus it allows them to build up the chemistry that Shikamaru and Temari have developed so far. Wow they are super awkward around each other eh. I wonder what happened in that date that they went on after the conclusion of his arc. Choji just putting Shikamaru on the spot there. Way to go in giving him that little nudge. Temari is completely getting the wrong idea about the honeymoon though lol. Lol While Shikamaru is trying to sort things out Choji is sabotaging his efforts and his giving them weird idea's. Still its's cute watching them like this though. Its so obvious that they have feelings for each other. And so this turned into a adhoc honeymoon for them eh.

Looks like Shikamaru and Temari had fun at the kunai throwing stand though. Guess that managed to cheer Temari up. Hmm so Ino's gift was a photo frame eh. Simple but an effective gift never less. But i guess Sakura had the same idea eh. Its funny seeing Ino and Sakura have a war of words as they fight over who gets the frame though. Though maybe it will be a good idea not to have the owner hear this discussion lol. Man to think that this turned to a personal fight between the two though lol. Hmm a cooking contest. Ninja's cooking sure is different to normal cooking lol. Using chakra control to do food prep is pretty cool. To think that Choji actually fainted from their food pills though. But man that dream that he had was pretty weird. Lol so Choji simply had too many sweets that caused him to faint because of how blood sugar eh. But its nice to see that both Sakura and Ino loved the food pills that each made though. Im glad that in the end Sakura realized that it will be better if they looked for a gift together. Meanwhile the honeymoon location scout mission seems to be going well lol. Its funny watching Temari worry about what could happen when they are inside and at the same time its hillarious seeing Shikamru be obvious to her worries. Lol Temari's reaction when Shikamaru told her the true objective of the trip though. Lol i guess both Ino and Shikamaru are back to square one it seems.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2017 3:48 PM

Nov 2016
Such a cute episode between Shikamaru and Temari :P Her reactions are priceless. Choji is being the typical Choji he is :D
Mar 12, 2017 10:11 AM

May 2010
This ep was probably my favourite so far in this short arc, interactions of Ino and Sakura plus Temari and Shikamaru were quite amusing. And animation looked normal this time, THANK YOU.
Mar 20, 2017 2:43 PM

Jan 2015
This episode was really fun to watch!
Mar 22, 2017 7:08 AM

Jun 2016
Choji is a real troller XD
Mar 23, 2017 12:44 AM

Sep 2014
Nice to see the interaction between shikamaru and temari. All the misunderstandings and blushing lol made the episode ^^
Mar 26, 2017 10:26 AM

Jul 2014
I feel so bad for Temari getting all misled by Shikamaru. ROFL But who would've known he'd be this dense with girls. xD
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Apr 3, 2017 6:04 AM
Dec 2014
The Temari & Shikamaru scenes are so good.
Apr 16, 2017 5:02 AM
Mar 2015
Good episode. Temari was back to her violent behaviour because of a misunderstanding. Orochimaru was funny as usual. Better animation from last episode.
Apr 16, 2017 9:23 AM
May 2013
Suddenly it became Shokugeki No Naruto
Apr 18, 2017 9:34 PM

Dec 2012
Orochimaru working in the restaurant now. WTF!
Temari appeared.
Shikamaru's face got red. Dat heartbeat.
Temari's face got red. Dem eyes. Dem lips. Dat face. Dat heartbeat.
LMAO at Shikamaru.
LMAO at Temari's eyes when Choji says Shikamaru and her should go together.
Choji. What a bro.
Focking ninja's can't hit the targets. Wat.
Dem old ost's.
Ino brings up the fact that Naruto was into Sakura. Sakura's face gets red when she inconsistently says that was when they were kids when the truth is that it was 2 years old during the war when he called her his girlfriend. She can't even look Ino in the eyes when she says that she is happy for Naruto and Hinata. Lying ass. She regrets being the fool or should I say the forced plot is making her look like a fool.
Dat Ino oppai jiggle.
LMAO at Choji getting free food.
Dat old ost.
Getting their Shokugeki on.
LMAO at that Shikamaru-Temari scene.
lol at Shikamaru's face.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 25, 2017 5:24 AM

Jul 2013
Better animation this episode, studio parrot is really inconsistent af.

They're really cashing in on Naruto and Hinata's wedding. At least it was not boring. I think I like it.

Orochimaru as waitress hahaha.
Apr 25, 2017 6:51 PM

Feb 2015
This is totally boring. I saw Orochimaru and Yamato.
Apr 30, 2017 4:46 PM

Jan 2012
Cooking fight between sakura and ino , this is getting stupid
glad only more 4 eps to end

May 3, 2017 1:33 AM

Jan 2014
Choji smooth as fuck, he's the perfect cupid lol

Orochimaru and Yamato cameo are hilarious
May 28, 2017 5:02 PM

May 2013
ShikaTema so preciousssssss <3
Jun 26, 2017 1:19 AM
May 2016
Girei at Choji ! Ah....no...
Jul 24, 2017 5:38 AM
May 2016
What is the title of OST in the scene where ino and sakura tasting food?
Aug 13, 2018 5:24 AM

Oct 2009
TRIGGERED! DATS SEXIST! (Shock face emoji)
Nov 9, 2018 1:16 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hilarious the love story between Tenmari and Shikamaru!!!! kekeke
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - 3 hours ago

5 by luvcalv »»
2 hours ago

» Is Itachi in your top 10 favorite Naruto characters or no?

SupremeGod - Yesterday

28 by Joy_Boy7 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 375 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klad - Sep 4, 2014

190 by Lukas_AAW »»
4 hours ago

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

44 by Priyanshuu »»
Yesterday, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 372 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aiko_Hiroshi - Aug 14, 2014

178 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.