Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 5, 2016 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode made me hungry for donuts tbh. Yum.
Cute to see that porcupine creature again this episode.

I'm somewhat surprised they are focusing more on Nene again including her past with Aoba. No wonder they became good friends and still remains today. Oh God that slow motion fall scene is epic

Sep 5, 2016 7:31 AM

Apr 2010
The moment Nene's pulled out the plug was something i was waiting for and it was worth it.
Tho this episode had many events that where nice to watch lot's of comedy.
Kou and her mother had a nice conversation as well during the end.

And lot's of donuts this episode.
Sep 5, 2016 9:10 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The donuts are piling in!

This whole episode had a gloomy feeling to it, different from any other episode. They actually spoke about working on saturdays. Relatable.

Also the Aoba and Nenecchi struggle was depicted in a nice way.

THAT SLOWMO FALL LOL
Sep 5, 2016 9:11 AM

Jan 2012
DONUT PARTY! XD

Damnit, now I'm hungry! XD At least Aocchi x Nenecchi satisfied my yuri craving! XD THEY'RE BEST COUPLE! XD
Sep 5, 2016 9:24 AM

Jan 2015
Aaww, small "fight" between Aoba and Nenecchi. The best part of the episode.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 5, 2016 9:28 AM

Nov 2014
It was hilarious how everyone bought donuts because they were half off. Can't pass up those sales! Hifumi seeing Aoba as Devil Aoba was pretty funny, too. Aoba does have a very mischievous side.

Sweet ending. Great episode.

5/5
Sep 5, 2016 9:30 AM

Jun 2015
Dat matrix-esque fall was awesome!

And devilish Aoba is a fun thought.

4/5 for me.. the last part of them 2 resolving their differences was necessary, but felt a little dull.

Sep 5, 2016 9:32 AM

Aug 2015
Who wouldnt buy half-priced doughnuts!?

Hifumi was really cute this episode. Poor Nenechi, I hope she survives Umiko's wrath! I relate to Yagami so much now. It's tough having mothers like those....
Sep 5, 2016 9:41 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

So many Donuts, Now I want some. It was kinda obvious that everyone would buy them.
Devil Aoba <3
Those Hifumi thoughts. :3 I like both Aoba's xD

Wow, The amount of detail in the monitors surprises me, That was clearly Visual Studio in Umiko's computer. The Layout, The purple icon at the top and even the color coding for the keywords were exactly matched.

Small fight between Aoba and Nenecchi, It's nice to see how much they care about each other.
Ko pouting when she said Rin dumped her was cute.

The slow mo fall was hilarious XD
Very sweet ending, Glad that they made up. Aoba's face when Nenecchi would support her 100% was so adorable.

That power cord snap at the end XD Nenecchi in huge trouble XD
Lelouch0202Sep 5, 2016 9:44 AM
Sep 5, 2016 9:44 AM

Apr 2014
I wish I could have a donut party T_T

Nene and Umiko are just too funny together

Sep 5, 2016 9:47 AM
Jul 2018
The girls brought a lot of doughnuts. A doughnut party!
Sep 5, 2016 10:01 AM

Sep 2015
Lol the slow mo killed me
I really think I'm going to miss this show when it will finish airing ;w;
Sep 5, 2016 10:33 AM

Sep 2009
That slow mo fall was amazing and then Nenechi topped it off by pulling the power cord out. Such a fun episode.
Sep 5, 2016 10:40 AM

Dec 2014
Really love the gloomy tone the episode generally brought to the table.

Some pretty funny jokes here. (I also want to see Yagami's mom but hey, I won't be bad if she doesn't even appear)
Sep 5, 2016 10:41 AM

Feb 2014
LOL Hifumi trying to bribe Aoba with a gift into always being nice to her. I wouldn't mind if we got to see her "mean" side more often.
Sep 5, 2016 10:42 AM

Jul 2016
Do do donuts! I want some!
I didn't realize Nene and Aoba have a fight... and I actually backward it to the fighting scene and then realize why they have a fight... I didn't think that as a fight before I watch it again...
That slow motion scene is priceless, laugh real hard at that scene lol.
and as a programmer, I understand how it feels when you are in the middle of programming, and suddenly the computer shut down from its power source...
Sep 5, 2016 10:43 AM

Sep 2008
This episode was about working on Saturday and the office mood seemed different than weekdays, so it was well done. Still a lot of focus on Nene but I don't mind because she's hilarious. Her "fight" with Aoba wasn't much of a fight IMO but it got both of them stressing to apologize pretty quick.

Nene pulled the plug on Umiko's computer! I wonder how long since Umiko had saved her work LOL.

The scene at the end - Rin was obviously worried that Kou was talking to a love interest and then was relieved when it turned out to be her Mom. Haven't we all been in situations like that?

Also some great still shots of Aoba that would make nice wallpapers. The mid-card is a really nice Aoba fanservice shot.

5/5 Love this show. Will cry when it ends.
Sep 5, 2016 11:17 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Little devil Aoba-chan doujins when? Damn she looked sexy as hell in that

Epic fall btw lol
Sep 5, 2016 12:39 PM

Sep 2013
That nenecchi fall was awesome!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Sep 5, 2016 1:00 PM

May 2015
That's a lot of donuts.... I absolutely loved the episode! That slow-motion fall scene was pure gold XD! We also had more Hifumi this episode <3.

Sep 5, 2016 1:06 PM

Oct 2013
Nenecchi is getting along great with Umiko, even telling her about her troubles with Aoba with Umiko offering advice, but then Nencchi kicks the power cord out of Umiko's computer. Ha ha ha.
Sep 5, 2016 1:21 PM

Jun 2012
- Lilith Aoba
- Nenecchi slowmo fall (I had to replay it few times, it was that awesome :) )
- I've actually managed to accidentally turn off power strip with my feet couple times, so i know how Nenecchi feels :)
- Rin, just tell Ko how you feel already :)
Sep 5, 2016 1:46 PM

Mar 2013
Don-don-donuts, let's go nuts!
Sep 5, 2016 1:54 PM
Aug 2015

Hifumi is so KAWAAAIIIIII QwQ
Sep 5, 2016 1:55 PM

Jun 2013
Lol I was expecting everyone to bring in donuts since obviously they were cheap and they were from a well-known donut shop. Lol Aoba sure is a fun girl. Lol teasing Nene with that donut picture. And then saying that Hifumi was cute when she was in trouble so she would have let her stay like that. She sure is quite the evil girl lol. And Hifumi imagining her as a sekushi devil girl (or whatever). And Hifumi plans on feeding Aoba like some pet to get on her good side. Lol Aoba finding out about the real truth behind these salaries. And Yagami forcefully changes the topic.

Nene and Aoba's fight didn't seem like it was something too big. Yet it didn't exactly feel bad or anything. It was nice seeing that Aoba and Nene were worried that they probably said too much and it was eating at them. When Nene came to Aoba's place and found that she was off to run an errand, I expected Nene to bump into Aoba. I did not expect her to fly right past her like that lol.

And it looks like one of the parttimers is leaking stuff on the internet. That is so bad.
Sep 5, 2016 2:00 PM

Aug 2013
If she is using the Visual Studio like the image suggest so what she already coded will not be lost, well the objective is the joke afterall....
Sep 5, 2016 2:07 PM

May 2014
Its Donut Party
That Devil Aoba I love it
I laugh at that slowmo scene of Nenechi
I feel sorry for Ahagon-san she needs to redo it all
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2016 2:30 PM
Jul 2016
Devil Aoba so Cute~ XD someone need to make the gif
Sep 5, 2016 3:33 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
No one ever brings in something like apples.

I quickly wear off the paint from the 'control' and the 's' key on every keyboard I use. For me, saving once a minute or so is almost as automatic as breathing.
(for a while, when I worked a lot using vi, I often found myself hitting 'escape'-'shift'-'colon'-'w' when trying to save a MS word or OpenOffice document...that didn't work so well)

I really liked this episode. I laughed out loud when Hifumi, while feeding her hedgehog, decided the best thing to do was offer Aoba some food....
Sep 5, 2016 4:11 PM

Apr 2013
I love Nenechi and all, but she's gonna have to take the L and probably some BB gun ammo.

If anything can make even the calmest person rage it's having an unsaved work erased via a sudden shutdown.

Photoshop's autosave almost never worked for me back when I was on my old computer. On top of that, Sai didn't even have such a feature, so in the middle of coloring or linearting those random shutdowns threw me into a state of ferocity and depression every time. Lol.

That aside, I see Hifumi being adorable as always. Her perception of the "mean" Aoba was pretty cute too.
Sep 5, 2016 4:27 PM

Jul 2012
Psssht, the girls acting like a few boxes containing 4 donuts is a lot.

Anyways, decent episode. I really couldn't have cared less for that melodrama shit that was going on, felt more in the way than anything. Besides that, everything else was fine.
Sep 5, 2016 5:54 PM

Oct 2013
Nyaa_Vanilla said:

Not a Gif but a full picture - more effective.

Hifumi's imagination is running wild!
Sep 5, 2016 6:01 PM

Jan 2011
Now I want more Hifumi teasing.
Sep 5, 2016 7:18 PM

Jan 2016
straight up adorable
the donuts actually made me sick, too much.
Soji-sama!!!!
derp fight
it was so cute when she stopped herself from saying mama (or was it mommy?)
aoba so derp to hifumi
HAHAHAHAHAAHA, rest in piece little girl

Sep 5, 2016 7:42 PM

Apr 2016
The central conflict between Aoba and Nenecchi was a bit overblown, and I didn't find myself very invested in it, but there were plenty of amusing things happening in the periphery this week. The relationship between Nenecchi and Umiko was great again. The latter has absolutely dominated since she's been brought into the spotlight; probably my favorite character alongside Hifumi.

I don't think this show does conflict particularly well, so I hope it'll settle back into the pleasant day-to-day flow we've gotten accustomed to. Considering there are only two episodes left, I anticipate some sort of "climax" soon, though. Usually I don't like non-endings in anime series, but I'd be fine with one here.
Sep 5, 2016 7:54 PM

Jun 2013
Umiko-speak: "Here, have an empty shell."

Translation: "I like you please be my friend."

She's such an oddball.
Sep 5, 2016 7:56 PM
Jul 2016
Hecmatika said:
Nyaa_Vanilla said:

Thank you, can i save it ? (≧▽≦)
I want upload it in my Steam Profile (>ω<)
Sep 5, 2016 8:36 PM
Oct 2007
Do(n) Do(n) Donuts!!!
Sep 5, 2016 10:53 PM

Dec 2013
Goddamn.... for a someone who loves Donuts, this was a hard episode for me to take, specifically since there's nowhere in my town with decent donuts anymore.

That said, the rest of the episode was all just a big argument between Nene and Aoba. Whilst very cute at times, I can't help but think that Nene's attitude is way too childish for someone who's already managed to get into College. That mini-crouch sneak was funny though, and her kicking off the plug to Umiko's computer in happiness was hilarious.

walldotfm said:
Dat matrix-esque fall was awesome!

Best. Fall. Ever!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 5, 2016 11:12 PM

Nov 2012
lmao, so much drama because of a little fight.
the donuts looked delicious.
Sep 5, 2016 11:33 PM

Sep 2013
Hifumi is sweet, adorable and awesome but after seeing her last week I can't look at her the same way without some sexy music playing in my head. Her imagination of Aoba entertained me more than I thought it would.

Looks like Sakura is giving Umiko and the programming booth a lot of work so she's working pretty hard at this job. If only we had more people like her in real gaming studios. I can't count how many buggy games I played in this last year alone. Big waste of money.

Well, looks like it's Donut day lol. This episode was really funny in my opinion and liked it a lot.

Sep 6, 2016 12:00 AM

Jun 2013
This entire episode was cute AF!
Hifumi was being her usual adorable self, and Nenechi's slow motion fall was epic!
Only two episodes left :(
Sep 6, 2016 12:09 AM

Feb 2015
LMAO that slow mo scene xD hillarious AF!!!
fight between friends huh ? youth inde......lol, i can't really say that was youth cause they are working in a company right now or i can say they alreayd became an adult.

but anyway, i like it. pretty good for a development character episode. and it looked cute too especially the flashback xD

looking foward to the next episode.
and dat ending tho. when you are coding/programming a game and then your computer forcebly got shutted down by mistake....that feels like shit i bet xD

2 more episode ;_;
Sep 6, 2016 12:29 AM

Apr 2011
Now I'm hungry for some donuts.
Sep 6, 2016 4:06 AM

May 2015
hifumi and aoba are treasures we should keep safe forever
Sep 6, 2016 9:42 AM

Jul 2010
When Nenecchi cut off that cable from its region, I screamed like hell and I know what Umiko feels in that time x_x
Hifumi-chan kawaii nee~
The last scene got me x) Kou-chan calls her mother ''mama''. I need more Kou and Rin because there are only 2 more episode.
Sep 6, 2016 10:16 AM

Oct 2013
Nyaa_Vanilla said:
Hecmatika said:

Thank you, can i save it ? (≧▽≦)
I want upload it in my Steam Profile (>ω<)

Sure, go ahead. Use it however you see it fit.
Sep 6, 2016 10:49 AM

Feb 2014
kurikinton said:
hifumi and aoba are treasures we should keep safe forever

Pretty much how I would sum up Hifumi and Aoba too! ^_^

I can't deny it. Aoba in her devil get-up looks damn beautiful! =D

Sakura's slow motion trip and fall scene was really LOL worthy and the funniest part of this episode. =)

I would be tempted to purchase donuts at half the price, especially donuts well designed as shown in the episode. But it looks like no one thought about anyone else getting donuts and thus, they bought in loads of them...

...in fact, I want to eat those donuts right now! >_<

Really enjoyable episode and next weeks looks interesting. Sure, the preview showed plenty of interactions between Aoba and Kou is something I'm looking forward to, but the title is far more interesting though. I wonder who leaked the info of the game and is it one of the main cast or minor characters...
Sep 6, 2016 12:46 PM

Aug 2013
Aoba in kindergarten looked like Renge xD

Hecmatika said:
Nyaa_Vanilla said:

Waaaaaa, instant wallpaper change on my phone.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 6, 2016 12:58 PM

Sep 2013
Donuts :)
Hifumi is made for bullying.
Aoba is grumpy from not sleeping an gets into an argument with Nenecchi :'(
But all is fine at the end :)

#wage problems
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » New Game! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

102 by kitoha »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

123 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 5, 9:19 PM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

105 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 5, 6:41 PM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

232 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 5, 4:27 AM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2016

118 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 5, 3:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.