Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 28, 2016 9:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol the cheerleaders. I thought the baseball game this episode was really out of control in ways. Screw the rules Totoko is badass as expected!

Wow this episode and show in general was hilarious. So glad it got 2-cour and it has become quite popular since its return. 8/10.

Mar 28, 2016 10:03 AM

Nov 2007
It starts with recapping what happened in second part of last ep.

Burned letters? So it was another letter than arrived. They are qualified in some kind of competition (weird sensor in one part) and they are united (wow, so fast, it broke the sad atmosphere developed in last ep.). They are assigned to baseball match. What language is that guy talking that all except the father understands? Wow, the friends are "cheering" for Matsuno team! They are uncooperative that they lost, though. Wow, rematch one year later joined by their friends and was able to proceed to final?! What? Coachmatsu?? Juushimatsu pose and Sheee together! Final to the outer space...

Alien team is too strong, though, even Shee doesn't work. When they are in despair, idol girl "sacrificed" herself to get them in fire. lol @ the sensors in what she said and nude. It's overdone, though, and lost. Wow, seppuku for idol girl. WTH @ the school song for the alien team.

Grand ED mixing ED1 and ED2 + Matsuno parents with the 6 brothers. ED: "SIX SAME FACES ~Konya mo Saikou!!!!!!~ Type Final (SIX SAME FACES ~今夜も最高!!!!!!~ type FINAL)" by VOICE by Iyami & Totoko feat. Osomatsu-san All Stars (It turns out all important characters joined, and it's sort of mix of ED1 and ED2). They say "I don't want to end!" "Let's meet again" (hinting for continuation?)
This ver. of ED in OST releasing September 7, 2016: http://osomatsusan.com/discography/detail.php?id=1013974

The whole final ep. was really unexpected, just like I read in one twitter earlier that even the cast didn't expect, too. http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/11328739/
tsubasaloverMay 26, 2016 10:29 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 28, 2016 11:11 AM

Oct 2014
I'm so glad it did a 180 compared to the last heartbreaking ep, new season please!

nice jojo ref
zNatalieMar 28, 2016 11:18 AM
Mar 28, 2016 11:22 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The song reminded me a bit of YO-SHI-NO from Rewrite lol

Pretty funky and unorthodox anime in general, 7/10
Mar 28, 2016 11:23 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Of course they couldn't stay serious for that long. Lol at combining their powers... and failing. Also, that f*cking seppuku XD
Great end to a wacky series. Hopefully we get more someday (especially since sales are phenomenal).

5/5 for this episode
8/10 for this series.
GoldenDevilGamerMar 28, 2016 11:35 AM
Mar 28, 2016 11:28 AM

Aug 2014
I wasn't expecting everything in this episode. It was so funny that I was literally rolling on the ground.
Karamatsu was so painful like always. Love this boy.
This anime was really good, I will be happy if it continue by season 2.
Mar 28, 2016 11:36 AM
Dec 2012
Dia no Ace parody?
Wow...
Mar 28, 2016 11:37 AM

Dec 2012
I don't know why I expected some sort of continuation to the previous serious episode,lol.
Nevertheless it was a great ending and a great show and one of my favorites.
Mar 28, 2016 11:43 AM

Sep 2014
This really was quite an ending. I will be so happy if this gets another season.
Mar 28, 2016 12:16 PM
Master

Sep 2012
That was somehow fun x''''D
That's how osomatu-san should be!
nonsense, funny and so on xD

well... did Choromatsu tried to write the letter for the invitation too? .-.
Or what was his letter e.e.........

well, they are good actors xD... and it seemed like Matsuno-mum new it ._. and the Matusno-dad didn't XD

//somhow off topic '^'
I was scared the whole week (since ep 24 xD)
It was sooo long a non-serious anime //D
Are they going to end it so... SAD and yeah ;-; you know what I mean, don't you?
Mar 28, 2016 12:18 PM

Aug 2010
WTF did I watch lol

All the characters coming back.

Totoko whoring herself out to the brothers and then killing herself XD

The SSJ sextuplets was hilarious and the baseball was great

Juicy>Ichi>Kara>rest. Really love those 3 a lot
Mar 28, 2016 12:45 PM
Jul 2018
HaXXspetten said:
The song reminded me a bit of YO-SHI-NO from Rewrite lol

Pretty funky and unorthodox anime in general, 7/10
Lol.
Now that I think about it... OH SHIT. xD
Mar 28, 2016 12:45 PM

Aug 2013
I like that it did a 180
But I didn't like this episode in particular. Sure it made me laugh a few times, but it was kinda meh overall...
I feel like this deserves a 7.5/10 but I enjoyed it so much I have to give it a 9/10.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Mar 28, 2016 12:46 PM
Jul 2018
The final episode was pretty satisfying.
In the end, I think I wasn't a good fan about this series.
But I do love its characters and some comedic moments, some sad moments.
I guess I'll give it a 7. I dunno Lol.
Mar 28, 2016 12:56 PM

Oct 2014
Was kinda expecting more drama due to the events in the last episode, but nevertheless, this episode was amazing. I'm really sad that this show has ended, I loved it way too much.
10/10
Mar 28, 2016 12:56 PM

Oct 2012
Should've known they couldn't stay serious for a long time. This episode was a nice version of Koshien after watching Diamond no Ace lol

Overall, some parts were a little dull but I really liked Matsu brothers. Would love to see another season.
Mar 28, 2016 1:18 PM

Mar 2014
I can't believe it's finally over

I went into it expecting some kind of low tier try hard funny show but instead it turned out to be one of the best anime comedies I've ever seen and a new favorite of mine

Very strong 8/10 and I might even raise it to a 9/10 in the future if it manages to stay in my mind for a long time

Also Jyuushimatsu > All
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 28, 2016 1:27 PM

Dec 2014
Totoko got a cute butt.

Well, it's finally over. Hopefully there's more to come in the future, but for right now that was a pretty satisfying end.
Mar 28, 2016 1:31 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Jesus christ that finale.
Overall, great serie, it beats pretty much every anime (beside gintama, ofc) that was airing during its 2 season run.

9/10.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 28, 2016 1:41 PM
Mar 2016
I was hyped to watch this all day because this was the final episode and the last one ended so sadly~ I'm happy that they got back together ;v;
Mar 28, 2016 1:43 PM

Apr 2011
I was mad that the prev episode hasn't been continued, but Karamatsu trolling Ichimatsu and also striking JoJo pose - TEN OUTTA TEN
Mar 28, 2016 1:55 PM

Jan 2016
I expected a lot more seriousness and the climax of last episode. I think it'll better with deep good drama feels and funny at last. Ugh! this series trolled me so much QAQ dafuq what did i just watch?! Too much illness! Sasuga gag anime!

In fact, whole of this series are a trash. Garbage! Scum! Fuck with the fact and ur life! Because I love osomatsu-san!! It didn't fail to bring joyness even the jokes are shitty and has no meaning at all. I feel so sorry to totoko with her last option of her life ;_; harakiri?!

I love that part when ichimatsu's single "miss compliment", those two scums with beers, ridiculous girly one and the crazy but adorable one, and also i won't forget that one; yes i mention u, hijirisawa shonosuke-san.. Gonna miss them!! <3

We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Mar 28, 2016 1:55 PM

Aug 2014
the entire time i was wondering "what the HELL is going on?" i thought the daiya parody was hilarious, i love this series so much but what an odd episode

I've grown extremely attached to the characters and the comedy, this will probably be an all-time favorite of mine for awhile - 10/10
Mar 28, 2016 1:57 PM

May 2010
... What a ridiculous episode. I liked the first half but 2nd... Was that Inazuma Eleven-level match even needed? Bad choice. It was fitting but it wasn't the beautiful melodrama I wanted. I wanted Oso to develop, you know. I wanted them to move onwards, you know. Disappointing...

Anyways good thing was the KaraIchi development this episode. Loved how Ichi agreed by mistake and was all smirk-y. Showed how Ichi should just accept his fate as Kara's fanboy, the game control is in the elder bro's hand now lmao.

Best thing about this show was obviously a certain nerd whose freaking stupid signs and action made me lmao as always. Its... Kara! (If that wasn't already obvious enough) He's finally considered best bro by many, he's come so far, I'm proud of this dork. For him, I will keep my original score of 10 even tho this ep was like... 6. Choro being Choro was funny and Totoko offering her body was interesting but ye it all comes down to Spicymatsu and Totty (and maybe Ichi, too) truly best bros. Looking forward to s2, its bound to have one. also pls give Kara his own anime. Need I say how lovable the ed song was? Best parts of both ends combined together = best end.
TragicRomanceMar 29, 2016 5:05 AM
Mar 28, 2016 2:08 PM

Nov 2011
GIVE ME BACK MY WORRY YOU SHITTY NEETS
Baby, daijobanai...
Mar 28, 2016 2:19 PM

Jan 2015
Bye bye Osomatsu-san, WE WILL MISS YOU <3

10/10
Mar 28, 2016 2:24 PM
Jun 2014
Oh well I wasn't expecting that. My face during the entire episode has been like

But I must admit that it has been a pure Osomatsu-san ending.

9/10, I'm already too fangirl over this series to go back
Mar 28, 2016 2:26 PM

Apr 2014

^ Totty's facial expressions never fails to make me laugh.

Literally what the fuck was going on in this episode? Karamatsu doing JoJo poses, Baseball with aliens, the brothers going supers saiyan, Totoko getting naked and committing seppuku in the end? lmao

I should have known the drama in the last episode was just a bait. But still this was one of the funniest episodes of the series and a great finale. I'm a bit sad to see it's finally over

9/10

Edit: Those who got disappointed by the finale should remember this is first and foremost a gag anime. It's your fault you got fooled by them and expected something melodramatic.
Z4KMar 28, 2016 2:34 PM
Mar 28, 2016 2:40 PM

Sep 2012
Nooooooooooo I don't want it to endddddddd
Mar 28, 2016 2:41 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
They always do the unexpected. Not expecting drama? Drama time. Expecting drama? Go back to random comedy, lol. This was to be expected that wouldn't continue from last episode...good to see that people weren't let down by this episode though :)

The announcer guy sounded like the same announcer from Diamond no Ace, or maybe it's just me.

Overall, it was a fun and entertaining series with a lot of WTF moments. Also a few touching episodes. Will forever remember the Ichimatsu episode and the Jyuushimatsu one. Sometimes the humor was lost on me though, maybe because there might've been references I didn't get, or they were kind of...gruesome? Didn't really enjoy the Ichimatsu poop jokes. Still, who knew Osomatsu-san would blow up like this, I don't think it was on anyone's most anticipated for the season list, yet it turned out hilarious (for the most part) and just really really weird. They chose really good VAs and I like the quirks the characters were given. I will miss this Matsuno brothers >< With these sales, I doubt it'd be the last time we will see them, but who knows.
Mar 28, 2016 2:48 PM
Mar 2012
Oh man I'm so happy this didn't end on a bittersweet note. Even though I liked the development of the characters last episode it was too depressing. This wacky nonsensical ending was perfect. I hope there's another season in the future.

I grinned so much at Ichi's solo "Ii na!". Everyone knows he's a Karamatsu Boy now lmao.
-
Mar 28, 2016 2:51 PM

Jun 2015
What an ending, was definitely expecting another serious or semi-serious episode. Got this instead(not that it's a bad thing). Solid 8/10 show.
:)
Mar 28, 2016 2:54 PM

Mar 2016
An unexpected but great finale, 10/10.
And it seems that a 2nd season will air in Fall, you can read the phrase "Aki ni TWO aru yo" in the graffiti in episode 24.
Mar 28, 2016 3:01 PM

Jul 2014
I'm actually happy this episode wasn't melodramatic and instead was different and displayed comedy instead of drama and sadness. Osomatsu-san is more unique than other shows and this episode shows this. But I kind of wanted more character developments for Osomatsu, hopefully he gets one next season. What a way to end the show. Osomatsu-san was probably the best anime that aired last year. Hopefully a new season next year since Fujita has Classicaloid on his plate this year. It has the popularity to keep it going.
Mar 28, 2016 3:01 PM

Oct 2009
I'm so glad it didn't end in a sad or serious way. My heart would not be able to take that. I'll miss them!
Mar 28, 2016 3:02 PM

Mar 2014
What was that? It's like they gave up on the "Letter" thing after seeing how popular it got, so it's probably going to have a sequel. That "Letter" thing really had a "finale" feeling to it. I'm curious to see what Choromatsu wrote.

"Ok" episode. Wasn't really funny, but wasn't bad.
Mar 28, 2016 3:05 PM
Jun 2015
I was expecting angsty and emotional finale, but instead we got a hilarious, raunchy, and weirdly suitable ending for the season.

I die at the mere fact of how well aware the sextuplets are that they're trash lol

It's amazing how well-received this reboot was, and definitely wouldn't mind seeing another season.

7/10
srlovespandas96Sep 19, 2016 10:13 AM
Mar 28, 2016 3:30 PM

May 2008
Comic_Sans said:
I can't believe it's finally over

I went into it expecting some kind of low tier try hard funny show but instead it turned out to be one of the best anime comedies I've ever seen and a new favorite of mine

I agree! I assumed I would get bored and drop it eventually, since comedy anime series aren't that funny in my opinion. I was wrong.

I really hope we'll get another season, but the finale was so enjoyable and a good ending that I'm satisfied. I laughed so much and felt like I'm ready to say goodbye to idiot sextuplets. I'll remember you fondly. 10/10 for pure enjoyment. There were weaker episodes, but nonetheless it was a good ride.
Mar 28, 2016 3:35 PM

Nov 2015
This was certainly a very 'dramatic' episode. With this is done and over with, now what can fill the gaping hole in my heart like Osomatsu-san?
Mar 28, 2016 3:37 PM

Mar 2014
HAHAHAHA this episode in a nutshell was like "continue the feels? SCREW DAT AND MAKE THIS BIZARRE AGAIN" (no bizarre as episode 1 but still funny).

there is alot of references, jokes and cameos from all the serie (todomatsu's "furious lemon" face, kamimatsu, the flower, Iyami's desintegrator from the racing ep, etc).

the edited ending was beautiful :">

this anime is very funny and cool, I love those brothers, very unique each one with their own pros/con.

10/10 even knowing that there few chapters (like Iyami's comedy classes) that were no funny, this is one of the best comedy animes in my opinion.
Mar 28, 2016 3:42 PM

Jun 2015
Flag for season twoooooo~
just like episode 24, this episode made me speechless.
Ahahaha so relieved. This is comedy show for sure. X'D
Mar 28, 2016 4:09 PM

Jul 2009
Was let down by the sudden change of atmosphere, especially considering how the last episode had a "to be continued" part... But at least it didn't fall into the typical "dramatic" season finale every humor-based Anime does.

The first half was random as heck, with no explanation to why they were speaking gibberish and why only the father didn't understand it. The second part turned really dark, with everyone dying in quite gruesome ways, like the "Wacky Racers" episode.

Didn't really enjoy the final episode, but I would still give this Anime a perfect score of 10/10. It had me laughting my guts out at least ten times every episode, and I loved (almost) every character featured on the show in some way. So much creativity in this show, really looking forward to season 2 in winter!
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Mar 28, 2016 4:44 PM

Jun 2009
That was surely a bizarre finale. But I enjoyed it. It was funny.
Gonna miss this anime. It had good episode and not so good episodes too, but it was fun nonetheless.

8/10
I like pancakes.
Mar 28, 2016 4:54 PM

Oct 2011
AHHHHHHHHH ITS OVER NOOOOOOO T_____T
Mar 28, 2016 6:04 PM

Jul 2014
Funny episode, but... I honestly wanted them to continue what they started in episode 24.

I really hope there's a season 2, because there's quite an empty void in me right now....
Mar 28, 2016 6:13 PM

Mar 2016
TragicRomance said:
... What a ridiculous episode. I liked the first half but 2nd... Was that Inazuma Eleven-level match even needed? Bad choice. It was fitting but it wasn't the beautiful melodrama I wanted. I wanted Oso to develop, you know. I wanted them to move onwards, you know. Disappointing... Anyways good thing was the KaraIchi development this episode. Loved how Ichi agreed by mistake and was all smirk-y. Showed how Ichi should just accept his fate as Kara's fanboy, the game control is in the elder bro's hand now lmao. Anyways best thing about this show was obviously a certain nerd whose freaking stupid signs and action made me lmao as always. Its... Kara! (If that wasn't already obvious enough) He's finally considered best bro by many, he's come so far, I'm proud of this dork. For him, I will keep my original score of 10 even tho this ep was like... 6. Choro being Choro was funny and Totoko offering her body was interesting but ye it all comes down to Spicymatsu and Totty (and maybe Ichi, too) truly best bros. Looking forward to s2, its bound to have one. also pls give Kara his own anime. Need I say how lovable the ed song was? Best parts of both ends combined together = best end.

YES YES PLEASE MAKE KARAMATSU OF LOVE HAPPEN!!!
No seriously.
Mar 28, 2016 6:35 PM

Jun 2009
That was a very Osomatsu-san ending. Tbh I kinda want them to continue the drama from ep 24 but getting this is not bad at all. Also, I loved how they mash up the first and second ED theme songs. Hopefully a second season is planned!

Mar 28, 2016 6:51 PM

Dec 2014
To hell with this show. Give me a second season now.

I'd love to play that adfjkasflkafsf game sometime. I probably spelled that wrong.
I need sleep.
Mar 28, 2016 7:15 PM
Nov 2015
alexrus said:
Dia no Ace parody?
Wow...

Yea I noticed that too...Especially the coach.
Mar 28, 2016 7:48 PM

Jan 2011
I don't even really mind that they turned that drama into a gag. This episode just didn't stop escalating. I liked how the ED was a mix of the two. Also lol at that seppuku.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is this worth the watch?

Furuba_2801taku - Sep 6, 2020

10 by Old_School_Akira »»
Apr 17, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2015

82 by LainConnected »»
Mar 30, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

58 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 9, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2016

55 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:48 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

67 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.