Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 22, 2015 2:14 PM

Jun 2015
Use the Spoiler Tag if needed!
Edit: Remember, THIS NOT a HATE THREAD. An anime makes you mad doesn't Always mean it's bad.

-Berserk's wtf ending

-Naruto Shippuuden; The stalling flashbacks, fillers, the extreme long battles...

-The latest episodes of Mirai Nikki:
from that point the show gone downhill.

-SAO countless plot holes

-Code Breaker; has one of the most annoying heroine!

-The disgustingness & awfulness of Gyo movie

-Hiatus x Hiatus
DeagoOct 22, 2015 2:33 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 22, 2015 2:17 PM

Jul 2013
Guilty Crown. The number of incoherencies and Shu Ouma left me really mad. And don't get me start with Mahouka...
IllyricusOct 22, 2015 2:27 PM
Oct 22, 2015 2:18 PM

Nov 2014
I'm not that passionate about Anime.
But... inb4 "Shinji when he didn't get in the robot."
Oct 22, 2015 2:20 PM

Sep 2015
Ghost in the Shell Arise. Disgrace to the franchise. Major Kusanagi's character design got completely butchered! My mom didn't ask for this.
Oct 22, 2015 2:21 PM

Sep 2014
shigatsu
made me angry that I wasted my precious time watching all of this garbage of a show
Oct 22, 2015 2:22 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata because the MC is one of the most fuckin annoying lil shit i've ever seen.
Also, the second movie of Higashi no Eden. The finale was.... really not what i was expecting. -_-
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 22, 2015 2:22 PM

Feb 2013
mahouka and negima!? for being so absurdly slow paced
Oct 22, 2015 2:23 PM

Feb 2015
oreimo what a piece of shit that was
Oct 22, 2015 2:24 PM

Jul 2012
Aoharu x Kikanjuu for making big problems out of nothing
Oct 22, 2015 2:25 PM
Mar 2013
one piece because everyone says "i-it gets better"

It doesn't. It's garbage from the start to where it is now. Complete and utter rubbish.

Jul 2013
• DanMachi - Stupid characters.
• Madoka - Stupid characters.
• Gakkou Gurashi - Stupid characters.
• Plastic Memories - Stupid inventors.
• AnoHana - Stupid characters.

Jul 2011
Pokemon, because it never explains the magic behind Ash immortality.
Oct 22, 2015 2:26 PM

Jul 2012
JD2411 said:

It doesn't. It's garbage from the start to where it is now. Complete and utter rubbish.

What about Cowboy Beboop for having gay music?
Oct 22, 2015 2:26 PM
Jul 2015
IS: The guy was too fucking clueless
OreImo: WTF was the point
I like meat.
Oct 22, 2015 2:27 PM

Mar 2014
When will you people realize that there's only one true answer to that question and that is
Tokyo Ghoul √A
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 22, 2015 2:31 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Comic_Sans said:
When will you people realize that there's only one true answer to that question and that is
Tokyo Ghoul √A

Oh yeah, there's also that.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 22, 2015 2:32 PM

Oct 2012
I think getting angry at an animation sounds silly but who am I to judge.
Oct 22, 2015 2:33 PM

Jul 2015
Ef: Tale of Melodies

I absolutely hate that Kuze guy so much! Such a fucking lowlife scumbag, I couldn't stand watching more than one episode of that series if he was going to be a lead. I have never been that infuriated at a character before in my entire life.

Jul 2013
Comic_Sans said:
Tokyo Ghoul √A

Tokyo Ghoul √A was bad, but never makes me so angry as the animes I listed.

Feb 2013
Okane ga Nai: because it was gross, and gross yaoi makes me feel dizzy

Glasslip: because it destroyed and shattered my hopes with bad characters, try-hard romance and a super boring and plain plot.

Sakura Trick: because the girls were retarded as hell. I still kind of liked it though.

Hiiro no Kakera: was gross. the heroine was horrific. kill it with fire.

Sword Art Online II: because they sexualized Sinon way too much and after being a super nice and pro sniper, ended up being one more addition to Kirito's harem.

Oct 22, 2015 2:35 PM

May 2015
I'm surprised no one's said School Days Yet.

As for me, Kite Liberator. YOU CAN'T JUST END IT LIKE THAT. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY?!
Oct 22, 2015 2:40 PM

Nov 2013
Durarara: Too much shitty Izaya when the Anime needs way more Shizuo
Oct 22, 2015 2:41 PM

Jul 2012
F___ said:
mayukachan said:
Aoharu x Kikanjuu for making big problems out of nothing

The show would've been really fun had they layed off the annoying drama.
Yeah, like they had the right comedy, art style, concept and settings. All the damn "oh noez my old team mate!!!" drama felt so forced.
Oct 22, 2015 2:44 PM

Jun 2014
Gin-Tsu said:

Shizuo doesn't really have that much going for him except for his never-ending hatred for him and his occasional caring attitude at times. Izaya however is a different story.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Oct 22, 2015 2:51 PM

Sep 2012
Mahouka with its usual cocksucking for the main character.
Oct 22, 2015 2:52 PM

Mar 2015
Dog Days S2 and S3 because the plot went nowhere, even though S1 showed a lot of potential
Oct 22, 2015 2:58 PM

Nov 2013
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Gin-Tsu said:

Shizuo doesn't really have that much going for him except for his never-ending hatred for him and his occasional caring attitude at times. Izaya however is a different story.

No he isn't. The same crap in each season.
Trying to manipulate people the usual predictable way, it works at first, then fails and he gets rekt in the last epsiode.
There is nothing about him besides this and repeating the same thing 24/7 which is i love humans.
Oct 22, 2015 3:13 PM

May 2013
Cowboy Bebop for giving more time to Spike that could have been spent on the three characters I actually liked.
Oct 22, 2015 3:23 PM

Sep 2014
Okay, last time.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann...

I know It's a "Turn off your brain" show and I understand why people like it for the enthusiasm (I was myself in it) but the characters have wasted all of the experience, especially Kamina who is one of the main reason I don't like this anime. Because of his stupidity, his arrogance and his jerk behavior, he drives me nuts each time I see his cocky face and his ugly glasses...
Simon is a Shinji-like but in the annoying way, Yoko is a living sex dol (and the episode for her "developpment" doesn't help very much), Nia is a horrible "shoujo" princess-in-distress who has destroyed the "tragic moment" by her single appareance in the show, and the others are just here to be the loudy pom-pom girls.

I hate the fact the beastmen have the "super unlikable nazi bad villains" role who are just good to be atomized by flashy attack. And after the first arc, what's happen to them? Didn't they continue to fight against their new rulers? Did they accept their defeat like this? They're been treated well or not? Just....What happens to them? They were the first main antagonist and It's like they're all disappear after those 7 years..

I hate how Rossiu have been treated. The only guy in this show with a brain and a good sense, where we can have a real serious moment is the bad rational guy who doesn't believe in the protagonists because he's too "serious" for this universe or simply because he has said "Screw you, Kamina!".

And finally, It's simply the over-the-top aspect of this show. One side, the show acts like an Expendable movie, and just after, he acts like a serious, dark, deep story who makes it dumber..
Oct 22, 2015 3:25 PM

Jan 2009
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed. Just a bad attempt to recreate the first Gundam. The characters are bad, especially Kira. The animation is below of average for 2002 standards with a lot of reuse of scenes and bad mix of 2D and CGI animation.

Kira also is one of most overpowered characters I've seen bar Yasuri Shichika from Katanagatari. Flay is one of biggest bitches of all times.
Oct 22, 2015 3:29 PM

May 2015
Hiatus X Hiatus, I laughed.

Green Green sexually harasses its characters and expects me to get off on it. I couldn't stand it.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 22, 2015 3:31 PM

Feb 2013
The kiss scene between Shinji and Asuka in NGE
Oct 22, 2015 3:34 PM

Feb 2013
Sakura trick for its
ending.

Oct 22, 2015 3:34 PM

Jan 2014
Code Geass- Lelouch gets used to his power way too fast, then takes advantage of his new power.
Princess Tutu- Ahiru acts to much like a duck (No, duh) and she's very annoying.
Princess Princess- All ships, no romance.

That's all I could think of on the spot.
Oct 22, 2015 3:37 PM

Aug 2014
Mahouka and its...interesting stance on the Bloom/Weed issue.
Oct 22, 2015 3:39 PM

Jan 2014
Deago said:
-The disgustingness & awfulness of Gyo movie

My older sister forced me to watch Gyo one day. I'm scarred for life.
Oct 22, 2015 3:40 PM

Jun 2010
Posting on this thread so I can check back when the mandatory "FUCK TRUE TEARS FUCK HIROMI" comment eventually, but surely, shows up.

On thread:
A certain scene on the final episodes of ef: Melodies pissed me of so damn much I could punch the goddamn screen if I didn't have to pay for a fix later.
Jesus tap dancing Christ.
I still love the franchise, though.
Oct 22, 2015 3:41 PM

Jun 2015
Isuca - This bitch hesitates on EVERY decision
Accel World - Fat little bitch hesitates and whines more than any character ever
Chrome Shelled Regios - Near the end, when his childhood friend was supposed to give Layfon his new sword, it took like 8 episodes to deliver it.
Oct 22, 2015 3:42 PM

Apr 2014
Every anime ever that got cut off mid-source material.
Oct 22, 2015 3:42 PM

Jan 2015
Another is an epitome of one should rage for
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Oct 22, 2015 3:49 PM

Aug 2014
Protaku94 said:
Every anime ever that got cut off mid-source material.

*cough Medaka Box cough*
...Still not bitter.

Remv_quevav said:
Another is an epitome of one should rage for

I was too busy laughing to rage. Maybe because I watched it with friends and found it hard to take serious. I mean c'mon, a good number of those deaths were just flat-out laughable.
Oct 22, 2015 3:49 PM

Feb 2013
Tokyo Ghoul Root A for being a complete mess. The first season wasn't the best either but it wasn't that bad. The main story was kind of interesting, I thought they could at least make something more out of the second season than this garbage. Story went nowhere.

Akame ga Kill because it started off with a story that was at least kind of interesting but then it just turned into complete shit.

SAO for having a great concept but ended up having major plot holes and bad character development.
Oct 22, 2015 4:03 PM
Mar 2014
JD2411 said:

No one says One Piece 'gets better', unless you're referring to the very beginning (first 20 episodes or so) which it indeed improves after, though that's nothing to even complain about.

OT:
One Piece because Toei and absurd 1 chapter per episode pacing, AgK because that retarded ending, UBW because fucking Miura, K and Fairy Tail because they have potential, Index for fucking up characterization, Overlord for just being a bad adaptation in general, and Angel Beats for being overhyped.
omfgplzstopOct 22, 2015 4:06 PM
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Oct 22, 2015 4:08 PM

Nov 2014
Kids on the Slope could have been the best romance anime ever if Kaoru wasn't such a stupid ass.
Oct 22, 2015 4:11 PM

Sep 2014
Charlotte- Terrible pacing, big things happen then are forgotten about, characters are used souly to push the plot forward then forgotten about, 2 mcs vanish when things actually happen, more then half the anime is wasted on very bad comedy and power of the week bs which quickly becomes pointless, in general really bad comedy and lots of emotion manipulation and ass pulls. Could go on but i wont.

Gintama- Much better than I expected it to be, how dare it blow my expectations out of the water smh
Oct 22, 2015 4:13 PM

May 2012
Suzuka- The stupidest piece of shit romance ever. The main girl verbally abuses the guy and she continues to treat him like shit, even though he goes out the way for her. The chemistry is nonexistent and the drama laughable.

Anohana- Terrible. The cast was all unlikable without any sympathetic qualities to them. That defeats the purpose of the show, because you are trying to connect emotionally to the characters but when there is nothing good about them, the drama fails. The situations simply aroused anger instead of sadness and sorry.

Attack on Titan- Flat Characterization. The characters are terrible and so simplistic. The dialogue is ham-fisted and exaggerated to the point of ridiculousness. And it becomes more cliche as the show goes on.
Oct 22, 2015 4:50 PM

Jul 2013
Anohana - because only one character was likable. I don't like the loli ghost because she's just "I'm kawai and dead which is very sad so like me for those shallow reasons." The male cast was atrocious and the ending was too cheesy.

Another - I absolutely hate Misaki Mei. An anime that had great potential to be a good horror thriller but in the end it was wasted.
Oct 22, 2015 4:58 PM
Jan 2013
Only manga but they got adaptations which I presume are faithful

DNA²: So basically this girl goes back to the past to stop a guy who will grow up to be the "Mega Playboy" who will do it with a helluva lot of girls and overpopulate earth. Now to my problems with this (Spoilers):

Maison Ikkoku: So you have this widow who takes care of this runned down apartment complex thing that was owned by her now late husband, that sounds interesting right? Well

Sumomomo Momomo: Weak studious MC suddenly have a girl appear on his life who likes him, he's of a family of martial artists and she is a martial artist

I'm done .^.
gone bai bai
Oct 22, 2015 5:00 PM

Jun 2015
Plastic Memories because he didn't bang Isla

Also, every romance anime where the worst girl won (Toradora, etc.)
TyrantRaveOmegaOct 22, 2015 5:04 PM
Oct 22, 2015 5:04 PM

Sep 2015
Ore Monogatari. Biggest garbage anime with the biggest garbage characters and garbage story. I can't believe I wasted my time watching 15 episodes of this garbage thinking it was going to get better.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 51 minutes ago

13 by WatchTillTandava »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime adaptation wish list

kuroneko99 - Apr 5

27 by Rhaelynne »»
3 minutes ago

» MULTIPLE UNRELATED anime that you think could be set in the same anime universe

IpreferEcchi - 38 minutes ago

3 by Otakupervert890 »»
4 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

233 by Maumuu »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » What tropes do you find the most annoying in a protagonist?

ZeroMajor12 - 1 hour ago

11 by Rhaelynne »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.