Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aoharu x Machine Gun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 30, 2015 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Matsuoka still finding the time to flirt with girls even on the battlefield. Heh, it's just like his style. Also, not a good idea to trying to ambush him from the back.

Tachibana showed a bit of her weakness though this week.

Not as intense as the previous episode but still a bit thrilling in the second half especially near the end.
Stark700Jul 30, 2015 10:18 AM
Jul 31, 2015 7:13 PM

Apr 2015
no action this week :( gah i wonder when mattsun will find out that tachibana is actually a girl.........
seeing the preview of the next episode hmm i think its gonna be intense. cant wait!
meownomotoJul 31, 2015 9:26 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2015 7:45 PM

Apr 2014
I bet she won't tell them anything til the TGC has started hahahahah
Jul 31, 2015 10:30 PM

Oct 2012
Garru said:
I bet she won't tell them anything til the TGC has started hahahahah

I think the doctor dude is going to reveal it, because i'm pretty sure he noticed that she was a girl when he was helping her buy a gun And also use that fact as leverage to toy with Matsuoka more.
Jul 31, 2015 10:54 PM

Jul 2014
As usual, Yukki was an absolute angel this episode. <3
Hotaru's dogeza was pretty funny.
Mattsun looked badass at the end.
I wonder exactly how the girl who used to be on the team got "killed"... I mean it was bad enough for her to leave the team.

Next episode, looks like Hotaru will have a bloodlust thing again. And she'll meet Makoto Midori again too.

Man I really love this show, I look forward to it nearly as much as I look forward to Gintama every week.
Jul 31, 2015 11:16 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Well, that didn't take long for Hotaru to make up with Masamune. At least, now she realized that he was advising her for her own sake. Hopefully her (stupid) sense of justice won't tingle her to make reckless decisions again.

So, some girl from TGG got bullied in front of Masamune in the past and since then he stopped taking in female candidates? Would he have done the same if it was a guy that got bullied instead? One way or the other, it sounds pretty dumb to me.

Average episode. I don't see how Hotaru would win against Masamune as she just got cornered. Bloodlust again, maybe?

Jul 31, 2015 11:17 PM
Jul 2018
Matsuoka flirts girls even he is on the battlefield.

Tachibana showed a little bit of her weakness.
Jul 31, 2015 11:27 PM

Jun 2014
Masamune's reason for why he doesn't let girls join his team seems kind of dumb to me. Maybe they'll explain more in the next episode.

Based on the preview, I'm assuming Tachibana is going to paralyze Masamune with her rape face and then beat him
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 31, 2015 11:47 PM

Feb 2015

''Quit acting like a sadist when we all know you’re a masochist.'' LOL XD

Best line of the ep. But does Masamune honestly think this is a serious threat? ^^

I think Hotaru has a chance of being accepted into the team as a girl if she proves to them that she can hold her own against any guy.
She can start by beating Masamune in the water gun fight.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2015 12:21 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm glad that Hotaru was able to make up with the gang :)

Finding out about why Matsuoka doesn't let girls on the team was really something....I feel so bad for that girl and for him for being unable to do anything

I'm willing to bet anything the the green haired guy is the one behind it
Aug 1, 2015 1:10 AM

Nov 2013
I really hope that Tachibana confesses that she's a girl to the team soon. It's kind of getting annoying. But overall, okay episode.
Aug 1, 2015 1:40 AM

Jun 2014
Good episode. I'm glad they were able to make up fast.

Like others I think Matsuoka's reason for not letting any girls on the team is pretty dumb. I really hope Tachibana confesses that she's a girl soon though. The truth always comes out at some point so better to let them know sooner rather than later. Waiting too long or them finding out through someone other than her (such as Midori for example) can only end up bad.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 1, 2015 1:43 AM

Jan 2015
Matsuoka's kinda scary when he's serious, flirting tho is something else lol and wooow Yukki what was that cry ?? xD
Aug 1, 2015 2:53 AM

Mar 2014
I was thinking the same thing

Aug 1, 2015 3:31 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I don't get it. So one of their former team mates (who was a girl) got chased down and killed in a needlessly mean way and thus left the team afterwards. And because of this reason, they don't allow any girls into Toy Gun Gun anymore

...which part of this had anything to do with her gender? The only thing this said was that one person got bullied on the battlefield. That's it. There's nothing stating that she got treated that way just because she was a girl, so why the hell would they make up that team rule based on a random guess? Not to mention there are evidentially tons of girls playing this game anyway and if they're not being treated in the same way then I think it's pretty obvious that this one girl was just a random exception

As always, this show's writing makes next to no sense with how incoherent it is...
Aug 1, 2015 3:56 AM

Feb 2014
It's just toy guns why is Matsuoka so serious about it? It's not like that girl died but whatever.
Aug 1, 2015 3:58 AM

Sep 2012
This show amuses me. They take the game so seriously. It bothered me at first, but it's not too bad. I still wonder what their reactions are going to be like once they find out that she's a girl. It'll be interesting.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Aug 1, 2015 4:37 AM

Jan 2013
such epic death cry
Aug 1, 2015 4:38 AM

Jan 2013
llcruz said:
It's just toy guns why is Matsuoka so serious about it? It's not like that girl died but whatever.

taking everything too seriously is kinda the trade mark of this anime
Aug 1, 2015 4:43 AM

Jun 2013
they take this shit too seriously
Aug 1, 2015 6:19 AM

May 2015
Not bad. Let's see how next episode is.

Aug 1, 2015 6:31 AM

Dec 2013
Still not convinced that Tachibana will suddenly get some sort of power up in Survival Game experience.

I'm guessing that the girl who left their team will end up joining some other team that will be playing in the tournament or something, then Matsuoka will have to face off with her and get over his trauma, accept Tachibana for who she is and then face off with the doctor dudes (who probably caused everything in the first place). Yeah, the script seems fairly predictable.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 1, 2015 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
I'm glad that this episode answers my question to why Mattsun doesn't allow girls in his team. The story behind what happenen to the girl who was their previous teammate was a bit disturbing tbh. In this case I think that that certain team toygungun played VS took the game way too srsly to the point where they chased the girl down like they wanna kill her; like in a real battle. That was some nasty bulling I saw there and I didn't like it at all (of course). I understand why the girl quits afterwars because sure she doesn't want to experience anything alike later. I would do the same if I where in her place. But my consern is: what's the actual reason? And why exactly the girl? Is it because of the fact that she herself is a girl, like a "weaker" gender so the Xteam took advantage of it & decided to play sadistically. From the flashback they left an impression on me like they're group of players that really likes to underestimate females in survival games & according to what they did to the girl.
SO, if not, I really want to know what's the exact reason for their filthy act. And one more thing: my theory of who that Xteam might be falls on a team which Midori was in & that probably explains Mattsun's & Yuki's hatred towards him; most likely him to be the initiator to hunt the girl down & probably fired a thirst for revenge in Mattsun.
Ugh, but, I don't really know. It is possible for my theory to be totally false. Still doubt it was Midori unless the series won't show later on if I'm right/wrong.

Other thing to notice in this episode is how the friendship between Hotaru & Yuki grows closer. From what I can see, it has development. I find their interaction very sweet & honestly I cannot not to ship them. I love them together.
At first Yuki didn't like Hotaru but in these last 2-3 episodes, he slowly makes...how should I say this... a teammate orrrr more accurately a friendly approach? For example in this ep he asks what bothers her, she tells to him about what captain Sagara told her & he explains her everything. He really is a nice friend. I would like him as mine, I envy Mattsun & Hotaru a lot. Btw the girl Sagara was so nice! I could join her team without a 2nd thought, haha. Would be a better mentor than anyone I had.

K. Most of all, I want Hotaru to confess that she's a girl.

Overall good episode *thumbs up*. Looking forward to the next & hope an action will follow.
removed-userAug 1, 2015 8:26 AM
Aug 1, 2015 8:24 AM

Sep 2014
Good episode, things got resolved pretty quickly. Moving the interactions between pretty much everybody, but especially those involving Yuki!

Hotaru's worrying is getting kind of annoying though, if it keeps up it's going to be too much, hope it's more or less over next week!
Aug 1, 2015 10:03 AM

Jan 2012
Well at least she realized she was arrogant and stupid though it would have been fine if she followed him in the first place... She says she wanted to get better but how was she going to do that by just charging in there and getting hit right away? She's really a bit annoying...

And I thought she already knew he didn't allow girl and that's why she didn't say she was a girl until now oO Really why didn't she clear up the misunderstanding before if not for that reason...

Also thought the reason he didn't allow a girl a bit over-dramatic... it could happen with a guy too ><
Aug 1, 2015 10:21 AM

Mar 2015
I like the CQC concept, its gonna be great to see some of them especially Hotaru go ape shit on the competition.
Aug 1, 2015 11:12 AM

Sep 2013
Fujimon's "Notice me, Sempai" face is adorable! Their relationship reminds me of Midorima and Takao.... Especially with that makeshift rickshaw. lol!

I love when Yuki switches between S and M modes. He reads Mattsun like an open book. XD
Aug 1, 2015 11:17 AM

Dec 2014
yukimura is my spirit animal
Aug 1, 2015 12:14 PM

Jul 2011
llcruz said:

well, the reaction was extreme, but let's be honest, it's like if your own little soccer team reached the country's tournament and then the enemy team starts basically killing everybod, and the judge doesn't say anything, it must have felt quite shitty to that girl, especially because it looked a lot like some gangbang of some sort, it was mostly a psycological thing, 'causa you know,phisical attacs are just about the tinyest of the problems in life...

swaggercandy: it's interesting because afaik there is no event nowhere in the world that allows hand-to-hand combat, you can try and get a knife kill in some events, but he said "you can use any moves" which means real hand to hand combat, which in the real world is obviously prohibited...
Aug 1, 2015 3:36 PM

Apr 2014
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I NEED to watch the next one
because midori knows she is a girl!!!! hahahha
things are getting really good

Aug 1, 2015 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
So that's the reason why he doesnt want any girls on the team... It'll be interesting to see what happens next time when they see Midori.
Aug 1, 2015 4:32 PM

Oct 2011
So that girl got tortured 0_____0
Aug 1, 2015 5:18 PM

Jun 2013
Very good episode ^_^
Aug 1, 2015 6:19 PM
Jul 2013
I'm interested to see how the whole "I'm a girl" thing comes out in future episodes...I'm thinking it could involve that Midori guy and he could somehow either exploit her on the field I guess or mention it or something IDK, or tell them as the thing starts or when they first see him at TCG. However, he could end up teasing Hotaru on the field and then she might end up finding a way to make it ineffective...IDK...and then I guess another way is her just keeping quiet till the tournament or him figuring stuff out on his own?-highly doubt it though...
Aug 1, 2015 6:54 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
It's getting less and less good. :/
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 1, 2015 7:35 PM

Jul 2015
Finally they spoke because Mattsun does not accept girls on the team although I'm hoping that she speak the truth and a girl but at last, the next it seems that they will meet the competitors of TGC.
Aug 1, 2015 7:47 PM

Mar 2015
That preview. Things might turn out intense for next week!
Aug 2, 2015 1:31 AM

Mar 2014
dropped when tachibana started crying
Aug 2, 2015 1:34 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The reason why Mattsun doesn't accept girls anymore was kind of weak. Yeah, she got cornered, but damn, being that strict about it after that? They were at the very beginning of the career with not that much experience.
Aug 2, 2015 2:04 AM

Jun 2015
Is this a Shounen Parody?
It's so stupid that i can't imagine another reason for the ridiculous plot and dialogue.
Read Toriko!
Aug 2, 2015 3:37 PM

Jan 2015
really good episode again
Aug 3, 2015 1:54 AM

Jul 2015
kurai-chan said:
I'm interested to see how the whole "I'm a girl" thing comes out in future episodes...I'm thinking it could involve that Midori guy and he could somehow either exploit her on the field I guess or mention it or something IDK, or tell them as the thing starts or when they first see him at TCG. However, he could end up teasing Hotaru on the field and then she might end up finding a way to make it ineffective...IDK...and then I guess another way is her just keeping quiet till the tournament or him figuring stuff out on his own?-highly doubt it though...

It's a possibility that Midori will expose Hotaru's identity to Matsuoka and Yukki at TGC. Probably, because its Midori, he will take it to the almost highest point as possibly so the revelation would feel as sadist as possible. (aka last round of the tournament)
And I also think that the possibility that the guy who tortured the girl from Toy Gun Gun the past, is most likely also Midori. Why otherwise the girl would have left her team only to end up later to some other. That doesn't make any sense. She couldn't have start to hate the games because then she wouldn't play, but then why to change the teams. It obviously wasn't Matsuoka's fault she got caught (but I don't know.. enough stuff hasn't been showed yet) But I seriously think some kinds of mind games has been involved at that time which only leads (currently) once again to Midori.

Man I'm looking for the time when Hotaru's identity will be exposed. Serious drama will happen then, I just know it.

Also, next episode's Hotaru's insane mode... Ahh!!! Can't wait!!!
Aug 3, 2015 5:31 AM

Jan 2011
"The truth is, I'm a girl."

"You look like a dude, so it's fine."
Aug 3, 2015 1:38 PM

Apr 2012
Wow, does Matsuoka really think he can kill with a water gun? And I see the other two also think that. XDDD
This anime is getting pretty lame actually... I mean, come on, it's just a GAME! None is going to get killed during that TCG or what.
Aug 3, 2015 2:23 PM

Jul 2011
Risu-nee said:
Wow, does Matsuoka really think he can kill with a water gun? And I see the other two also think that. XDDD
This anime is getting pretty lame actually... I mean, come on, it's just a GAME! None is going to get killed during that TCG or what.

i think you mised something important though: airsoft isn't just a game, it's a sport, you've got to watch this like a "heavy" atmosphere spokon.
Aug 3, 2015 4:34 PM

Jul 2011
ReaperCreeper said:

This? No one in this series, not even the female players, have realized Tachibana is a girl. o_o

It's so funny how serious everything takes itself. Matsuoka got traumatized because... a girl left his team. Ok then. She just stopped playing, y'know...
Aug 3, 2015 5:18 PM

Aug 2015
ReaperCreeper said:

ROFL! you killed me :D
Ara Ara~
Aug 3, 2015 5:20 PM

Aug 2015
The main reason I'm waiting for the next episode is to see Masamune's reaction when he sees Houtaru talking to Midori..
Can't wait
Ara Ara~
Aug 3, 2015 11:32 PM
Jul 2015
JUST DO IT!
Aug 4, 2015 8:41 PM
Nov 2007
Damn this show annoying or better yet the protagonist is terrible.

Dropped.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoharu x Kikanjuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

188 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 26, 2023 9:44 PM

Poll: » Aoharu x Kikanjuu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2015

98 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 5, 2023 9:39 PM

» Dresses like a boy???

Shizuma1234 - Mar 3, 2022

4 by Twins26 »»
May 20, 2022 5:42 AM

» There's no way this is a "shounen" oriented anime

JokerxHisoka - Jul 5, 2015

28 by Shizuma1234 »»
Mar 3, 2022 9:21 PM

» Stop talking in the 3rd person

semianonymous - Sep 6, 2015

17 by Shizuma1234 »»
Mar 3, 2022 9:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.