Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 23, 2015 10:56 AM

Aug 2011
deep tings! <3
Jun 23, 2015 11:33 AM

Apr 2007
Probably my favorite episode so far, mostly due to the sunset scene. The animation was so beautiful and both characters actually let out their feelings. Well not everything, but it's a step forward haha
Jun 23, 2015 1:45 PM

Mar 2008
My favourite scene was where Suna whispered Takeo and calmed him down. It was creepy but pretty good at the same time.
Jun 23, 2015 2:26 PM

Aug 2011
I love this show so much. I've enjoyed every episode and don't understand why people continue to watch it if it bores them so much.
Jun 23, 2015 3:42 PM

Dec 2012
Corwen said:
Didn't expect Yamato's chest to be that big. I thought she was flat lol

Ikr.

Pretty fun episode. I kinda hope something interesting happens with Suna, I like him but his character is kinda boring.
Jun 24, 2015 1:46 AM

Apr 2012
Fuuuuuuuuuck beautiful sunset scene had me in tears!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 24, 2015 5:17 AM

Jul 2012
Ah man this episode was cute as hell
This is my favourite episode so far!
Jun 26, 2015 1:07 PM

Nov 2010
It has been some fantastic comedy and sweetness again
I liked the sandwalls Takeo made to protect the love umbrella which Rinko drew

Sunakawa looked similar to Shikamaru in terms of seeing things in a smart and bothersome way xD
Jun 27, 2015 11:15 PM

Dec 2007
It's actually pretty interesting how this show has been able to keep up quality with not much change. Usually in a shoujo anime the mood changes frequently by introducing some new drama every other episode, and that's why people keep interest. Maybe it is just that the mangaka is a genuinely good writer.

Here's hoping the quality can continue.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2015 10:04 AM

Oct 2008
Nice Episode!
Obligatory Beach episode again.
Takeo is overprotective when in comes to situations wherein it involves a perv prying onto Yamato! Just look at that hearing ability of Takeo, even his afro friend are no exception haha!
Yamato so cute on trying so hard to pick a "hot" swimsuit that is out of her league!
Takeo is really bringing good weather!? Now that's a good attribute! Maybe that "teruterubozu" made the weather good? ain't it?
LOLed at Takeo, being able to inflate that inflatable life-preserver in one blow!
Yamato's friends looked almost faceless when Takeo is looking at her.
Takeo's really ripped!...it made Yamato's excitement go dokidoki!
Does Yamato have a deathwish by letting Takeo hit her with that watermelon smasher? Looks like she wants to be squashed like a watermelon because of Yamato inadvertently walked closer to him while spaced-out...
Suna really have some skills in calming down an ape like Takeo!
Takeo throwing his classmate dudes like it was nothing...if Takeo attempts to throw also Yamato she may really get injured!
Even those MILF mothers are praising Takeo's rippness!
Yamato knew flash-step?!?
Those two almost kissed only to be interrupted...the Sunset ambiance was quite nice though...really perfect for situations ending-up with kissing.
It was really thoughtful of Takeo building-up a sand wall to at least protect the msg Yamato drew on the beach sand.
5/5.

Jul 17, 2015 9:27 PM

Apr 2012
what a sweet episode! its so adorable seeing them adore each other in different ways, but i wonder if their differences will be a consequence for their relationship in the future.
Gotta love muscley takeo~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2015 10:22 PM

Jan 2011
Damn, those were some racy swimsuit choices.
Jul 25, 2015 2:11 AM

Jun 2011
Ketuekigami said:
It's actually pretty interesting how this show has been able to keep up quality with not much change. Usually in a shoujo anime the mood changes frequently by introducing some new drama every other episode, and that's why people keep interest. Maybe it is just that the mangaka is a genuinely good writer.

Here's hoping the quality can continue.
Definitely go and check out her other works. She is one of, if not my favorite shoujo romance mangaka.

Hoping more of her works get adapted into anime.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 27, 2015 11:19 PM

Nov 2011
More fluffyness. A love confession before the half-way point was nice. A kiss would have been borderline-impressive, but of course it was interrupted.

tsudecimo said:
I kinda hope something interesting happens with Suna, I like him but his character is kinda boring.

Yeah, he's my favorite character in the show, but I can relate to that. His quiet and detached nature doesn't make him stand out unless he's dragged into something or there's some sort of personal drama.

I think they could explore why he doesn't want to grow attached to others. Takeo is pretty much the only friend he has, and he even tries to shut him out to a degree. I think it's to a degree beyond simple introversion.
Aug 29, 2015 2:56 AM

Feb 2014
Ah, the interrupted kiss :*

It's funny though that Take's heart skips a beat everytime he sees Yamato and whenever she's especially cute, but she doesn't see that.
Oct 1, 2015 1:51 AM

Sep 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, a trip to the beach.

I like how Takeo's shirt said "Sea". And I also thought the buildup for the first half to be pretty cute. Takeo's reaction was pretty damn..oh Suna is here. Yamato looked cute in her swimsuit though:

So many funny reactions this episode :D. The walk on the beach was also adorable.

KAWAII >_<
"Normal couples are allowed except for those who are in the third world :3."
Oct 2, 2015 10:41 AM
Aug 2007
I think its interesting that Yamato's friends don't think that Takeo is hot... normally girls would be all over muscles and manliness, but I guess japanese girls like the model type (AKA Suno) more...
Oct 5, 2015 8:42 AM

May 2012
Great beach episode, but they did ruin a great kiss scene! That said it was just wonderful and I do love to see how the summer festival will be like and Yamato in yukata of course!
Feb 1, 2016 10:21 PM

Sep 2011
Beach episodes usually aren't very good but this one delivered!
Feb 20, 2016 6:53 AM

Sep 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, a trip to the beach.

I like how Takeo's shirt said "Sea". And I also thought the buildup for the first half to be pretty cute. Takeo's reaction was pretty damn..oh Suna is here. Yamato looked cute in her swimsuit though:

So many funny reactions this episode :D. The walk on the beach was also adorable.

What means the girls's face?
Mar 8, 2016 9:23 AM

Jul 2015
They almost kiss, wonder what it will look like when it happen because takeo mouse is 3 times bigger haha
Mar 27, 2016 8:42 AM

Feb 2014
Aww that was a really cute episode! Rinko is so cute, but I feel so bad for her since she always gets embarrassed. I wanna tell her that he's already your boyfriend so go for it!

Takeo throwing everyone in water reminded me of when my dad used to do that to me when I was little! :D
Jul 10, 2016 7:47 PM

Apr 2016
This episode was simply adorable! Beautiful scenery at the beach. <3

People may have focused on Takeo's body, but I was actually looking at Suna! LOL!! He looked nice. <3 And I adore him even more after he helped Takeo with the sandcastle... <3

Yamato and Takeo just keep getting sweeter! :)

The friends are all so comfortable and supportive of each other, so YAY!!
Aug 30, 2016 8:37 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Gotta love Yamato. Her cute squeaky sounds were the highlight of the episode. She was all infatuated by Takeo's big muscles. Heck he's even a beast at swimming, them huge strokes, makes Michael Phelps look small xD

I like how Yamato wanted to try out them bold mature bikinis. She wanted to go all out lol
The almost kiss scene, so close but well sometimes people come at the wrong time.

Jan 30, 2018 2:25 PM

Nov 2016
This episode reminded me how great it can be to be in love.

Perfect episode 5/5

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 24, 2018 8:50 PM

Jul 2016
Those assholes ruined it!!!
Feb 8, 2019 6:31 AM
Apr 2016
Awesome beach episode hahaha Yamato was making dolphin sounds the entire episode through...
Mar 3, 2019 7:17 AM

Apr 2013
Of course they get disturbed at the worst possible time. Guess without his shirt Takeo seems much hotter to other women, huh?
Jun 17, 2019 6:34 AM
Jun 2013
all right we got our usual anime beach episode. found it pretty funny rinko was picking the most revealing swim suits she could find. lol at takeo losing his shit at seeing her bikini and suna being there to calm him down. No surprise a bunch of older women started checking takeo out.
Jun 22, 2019 8:17 PM

Oct 2013
Takeo looked like a funny alternative of Raoh from "Hokuto no Ken" with all his muscles and height. xD

Haha, he stopped Yamato from stepping on this small building from sand while he stepped on it himself a while later. ;DD Cool of Takeo to help these kids in rebuilding it.

Aww, that scene on the beach during the sunset. <3 Almost ended with a kiss. Too bad the others had to interrupt. :/ Takeo's face looked like that guy from Q*bert game, lmao.
Oct 6, 2019 1:11 PM

Jul 2016
Man, that sunset scene gave me so much sugar...
... I love sugar tho, so no problem there.

Quite the fanservice episode this time with Takeo and his herculean body. Not that I'm complaining tho. It was quite enjoyable overall.
I especially loved the scene with Takeo about to having a stroke but Suna calmed him down by whispering to his ear xD
Jul 21, 2020 1:57 PM
May 2020
The essential beach episode!
Suna's hypnosis to save Takeo from a heart attack at seeing Rinko (Yamato) in a swimsuit was spot-on comedy! And, despite all the laughs, we still get a touching scene of romance between those two as they watch the sunset! SEE you CAN make romantic relationships interesting! YOU CAN have characters get together early on and still have a great story!
Jul 21, 2020 1:59 PM
May 2020
SouthRzVa said:

Quite the fanservice episode this time with Takeo and his herculean body. Not that I'm complaining tho. It was quite enjoyable overall.
I especially loved the scene with Takeo about to having a stroke but Suna calmed him down by whispering to his ear xD
SouthRzVa said:

YES, if anyone was still wondering what physically attracted Yamato to him...
it is obvious to them now.
Mar 12, 2023 10:28 AM
Oct 2021
absolutely loved this beach episode. they’re just so cute together i can’t wait to see what happens next <3
Apr 30, 2023 2:00 PM

Sep 2020
LOL at Yamato's bold swimsuit choices. I totally expected Takeo to bust out in a speedo, too.

Unexpectedly sweet ending with them protecting the love umbrella with that mountain.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2015

375 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 12, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2015

161 by zibus »»
Feb 25, 10:27 PM

» How can they have sex? ( 1 2 3 )

ichii_1 - Apr 29, 2015

116 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 13, 2015

324 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

raveninthemuddle - Apr 4, 2015

435 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.