Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jul 10, 2015 10:18 PM

Jul 2013
watching shinichi is driving me mad. sometimes he'd go batshit crazy and then he'll calm down after a second like wtf? and I hate the fact that he's always saying and doing weird shit around people and then tells them there's nothing wrong. fucking shit. if you want them to believe there's nothing wrong then act like there's nothing wrong goddammit.
Jul 21, 2015 9:56 AM
Mar 2013
I really want to know what will happen with their relationship. I except her to become a parasyte too
Aug 21, 2015 4:31 PM
Sep 2014
Lol at that baby.
Aug 29, 2015 1:10 PM
Sep 2009
PrimeX said:
watching shinichi is driving me mad. sometimes he'd go batshit crazy and then he'll calm down after a second like wtf? and I hate the fact that he's always saying and doing weird shit around people and then tells them there's nothing wrong. fucking shit. if you want them to believe there's nothing wrong then act like there's nothing wrong goddammit.

Nothing weird there. He is half human, half parasite. Humans feel emotions and parasites don't. His human side gets emotional but parasite self quickly calms him down.

His actions aren't exactly out of ordinary if you follow logic. Dead puppy is just a meat by logic. It's emotions that make it look different and he lacks them now. Only after he stops to think deeper as on what emotional side would say or do does he realize that he is not right in his actions.
Nov 7, 2015 7:56 AM

Jan 2012
Izumi is sometimes stupid .

Nov 24, 2015 6:13 PM

May 2015
I honestly don't understand why Izumi's getting so much crap just because he's being calm about stuff. I went through severe depression and during that time I just went numb and I forgot how to cry. I was always calm. When my dad's best friend died, my dad was extremely calm about it. Whether he was just putting on a brave face for me or not, he was upset about it. Point being that everyone grieves in different ways, and I find it stupid that everyone thinks Izumi is a terrible person for being calm instead of breaking down into a fit of tears.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Dec 6, 2015 7:58 PM

Apr 2013
I think I'll just write what I said out loud (again).

"No. NOOOO YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD."
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jan 23, 2016 11:33 PM

Feb 2011
This whole drama over not telling Murano is killing me. I feel so bad that Shinichi can't tell her, especially since Migi is ready to "neutralize" the threat. Then there's his behavior/mood swings. Holy crap! I can't take it anymore!
Jan 24, 2016 6:15 AM
Jan 2016
This is episode was great. Finally set in motion something serious. The struggle is constently there and everything might come crummbling down soon. The anticipation is killing me. Is it next weekend yet?
Jan 25, 2016 9:54 AM

Jul 2014
silverwalls said:
Vexper said:

Drop literally all the females from this series and it's 50x better. Find something else for Shinichi to aid in him clinging to humanity. Anything but these bloody idiots. They've all been written like absolute turds. Their thought processes are so fucking unnatural it's so obvious how little effort has been put into them.

That detective guy too, why the hell is he coming back? His arm is screwed and he's got a crutch. LOL. Jesus there's so little logic in this series at times it's infuriating. Shinichi/migi have this entire show on their backs and the weight is almost too much tbh :B

lol yeah this, everyone besides shinichi and migi is an idiot in this show.

aside that the episode wasn't too bad. too bad shinichi couldn't tell murano was going on. and tamiya drilling her baby was creepy lol

you guys would be surprised by some of the girls at my old highschool then. seriously, they had no empathy. And I'm pretty sure the show portrayed her pretty well as an unsympathetic bitch trying to get into mc's pants the few times we see her.
Jan 31, 2016 5:18 AM

Aug 2014
This was the weakest episode until now , didn't like the forced drama when he found out the detective presence .
Feb 1, 2016 5:36 AM

Jan 2016
LusciousLobsters said:
Omg, that baby. I wonder what it is exactly? Human, or Parasyte?

A human baby that has lived off of live humans for 9 months and is now cared for by a parasyte.

I have connected with Shinichi, this anime is officially emotional for me Q_Q

Feb 3, 2016 7:11 PM

Nov 2009
Murano has such a disgustingly annoying personality. Honestly, the things she says are really hurtful...

(THIS WAY FOREVER)
Feb 12, 2016 9:14 AM

Jul 2015
Murano annoys me so much...
Feb 22, 2016 7:35 AM

Jul 2015
Why not tell her that his mum died and it was the suffering he felt from losing her that made him emotionally numb?
Mar 19, 2016 12:37 PM
Jul 2014
He should've heard the PI following him... And then the 'fight' with Migi was also awkward, to say at least. These awkward moments are annoying, I think producers didn't thought well enough things through...
Apr 6, 2016 7:16 PM

Jun 2015
I really don't understand why people hate Murano. She isn't overly obnoxious like most other tsundere-type characters and her struggle with Shinichi is believable.
Apr 10, 2016 1:23 PM

Sep 2012
Great episode.....,......
Apr 21, 2016 11:10 PM

Aug 2012
I feel really bad for Shinichi now... I wonder what that detective will do for him,
and damn it was a close one when he wanted to show Murano his hand.. I think I started to HATE Migi real quick, first he attacked that detective and now he's threatening Shininchi -_- and basically ruining his life.
He could wait tell migi is sleeping and tell Murano everything just like he did with Kana .. I hope he do that before things get complicated for him
Jun 2, 2016 10:53 PM

Dec 2012
Can't spell Akiho without "Ho"e. Shinichi really needs to avoid Akiho and Tachikawa. Unloyal chicks.

Damn it. Kana flashback making me tear up. Then when the flashback ends he sees Murano(Kana) and it reminds me that the Kana-Kana harem is over.

Shinichi: "Maybe what happened to Kana is getting to Murano(Kana)"

Dat Kana effect.

Damn it Shinichi. You can't mess things up with Murano. You'll only have Maki left if you do.

Ryouko got charisma on par with Dio. lol jk
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 7, 2016 10:52 AM
Jun 2016
I can't help but feel I'm one of the few that really like Murano. She's super cute, and is trying so hard to understand what's going on with Izumi, yet for him he can stay calm so easily and just divert the topic.

Kana though. :(
Sep 29, 2016 4:03 PM
Jul 2018
Another damn perfect episode, holy shit.
Love how Shinichi desperately wants to be more human like he was before, and definitely love the fact that he was capable of holding down Migi when she wanted to kill that camera guy.

Felling sorry for Tamura's baby tho, dang. Wonder what's the parasytes next move. They are trying to gain some control over society already, but what are they going to do about Shinichi?

Also, that talk between Shinichi and Murano was fucking outstanding. He is in so much pain right now, but he didn't say a word cause he doesn't want Murano to end up like Kana....

Next episode already!!!
Oct 24, 2016 9:38 PM

Jan 2016
He can tell her while Migi is asleep though.... her life is not in danger because she can't sense parasites....
Oct 28, 2016 3:22 PM

Sep 2013
After she commanded the baby to be quiet, she just carried it by the scruff of its neck into the next room. Pretty great maternal instincts!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 30, 2016 8:13 PM

Sep 2015
I'm glad Shin is no Light Yagami
Dec 22, 2016 4:38 AM

Jun 2013
Tamiya's investigation is at least kind of interesting, and I like that Shinichi might be forced to run. I didn't like the scene at the end with Satomi.
Jan 7, 2017 8:32 AM

May 2016
I really enjoyed this episode, The circumstances have totaly changed since that guy know his secret, I can't believe that guy really went back to spy on him after all that happened to him it's quite unusual.
Jan 12, 2017 2:12 AM

Jul 2008
Parasyte parenting...creepy.
Jan 16, 2017 9:08 PM

Aug 2016
Ugh, I wish his "love interest" would just break up with him. There's really no point in them staying together. She can't keep holding on to the Shinichi of the past. If she can't love the current Shinichi, she should just leave.
Jan 24, 2017 11:39 PM

Aug 2014
jeez this is getting really heartbreaking.. i literally thought this show was just gonna be a sci-fi shonen about like weird aliens and THATS IT. But this internal conflict is stressing me out omfg.
Xtina is my mother!
Jan 28, 2017 3:31 AM

Mar 2015
Geez, Murano. If you want to break up with Shinichi, just do it already. I don't want to watch another episode with your face in it anymore T_T Your angsty whining is getting on my nerves.
Mar 13, 2017 9:48 AM

Dec 2016
I'm honestly horrified of that woman having a baby and then planning to experiment on it when it's older... that stupid private investigator just had to ruin everything, and him taking what his teacher said literally was hilarious! XD
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 3, 2017 10:54 AM

Apr 2014
The entire female cast is so dumb, it's embarassing. I mean, all the female characters have no actual purpose in the plot except for their useless love interest for the MC ; their life is centered around their love interst and they are completely obsessed with it. They clearly do not understand how relationships with people work and their childish mentality is deplorable. The plot is good but the characters are worse than shallow or cliche ... they are both ...
Jun 8, 2017 9:39 AM

Apr 2014
Agh...I can't even finish this episode because Shinichi is too stupid to think about what will happen if that guy get away.
His life will be in an even more danger than it was now that one human know who he was.
I decided to drop this series due to Shininchi naiveness.
Aug 31, 2017 4:31 AM

Mar 2014
Tamura has trained well her baby lmao

Logically speaking Shinichi should have killed that guy, he may not have proof but he saw migi and he is still following him around so he'll remain a person of interest.

Another episode in which Murano keeps bitching about Shinichi being different, while Shinichi remains so constipated he hasn't even told her about his mother's death. This drama has been going on for so long so now I hope that they stay away from each other for a while because this isn't getting anywhere.
Dec 14, 2017 4:53 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, things are really picking up. One thing that bothered me was that Izumi didn't notice that guy following him the whole time, even with his super senses. Maybe he wasn't concentrating? Migi definitely had the right idea of going after that stalker guy, but obviously Shinichi's not just going to kill him for something like that. Dang, definitely felt the tension there, and especially with him getting super paranoid after. Ryouko and her baby are uh, definitely creepy. I really thought that Shinichi was going to snap at the end and kill Murano, but that didn't happen. I guess he's just going to play the denial game for now, but how much longer can he keep it up ...?
Jan 10, 2018 2:43 AM
Jan 2009
I was half going for Migi dealing with the guy and half thinking maybe it's not so bad since he got away and left his evidence behind.

Murano Satomi. I tried my best not to dislike her. Really tried.
Feb 13, 2018 4:01 AM

Jul 2016
Oh my god this BITCH! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO TELL YOU?! LEAVE HIM ALONEEE
Feb 13, 2018 8:50 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm kinda surprised the investigator didn't just alert the entire force, or at least it doesn't look like he did considering he's still stalking Shinichi.
Speaking of ... why the hell is he still following him after finding out he's a "monster", surely you've got enough evidence now not to put yourself in danger ... AGAIN.
Feb 14, 2018 9:55 AM
Dec 2017
i suppose that's call sadness
Apr 28, 2018 4:38 AM

Apr 2013
Goddamnit Shinichi, just tell her already that your mother died. I mean that would be reason enough to change, right?
May 7, 2018 2:01 AM

Mar 2018
I feel sorry for Murano. I cannot say that I like her (I find her somewhat annoying), but I do sympathize with her.

I am very frustrated with Shinichi. He is doing a piss-poor job of reassuring people around him - Murano most of all, but also his dad and friends. I think Shinichi is being stupid. He thinks he can just keep saying "nothing is wrong", even though people are clearly not buying it. He should be smart enough to figure out that he needs something better to tell people. What he should do is:

1. Come up with a cover story - e.g.: "I am sad because my mother died and now Kana died. That is why I am being weird. On the other hand, I have been exercising and getting in better shape, so I have that going for me, which is nice."
2. Discuss the cover story with Migi. Get Migi's explicit approval: "Yes, I agree that you should tell people this in order to allay suspicion. If you tell people this, I will not try to kill them."
Dec 23, 2018 8:07 PM
Jan 2017
Another fantastic episode. I love this show so much I do not want it to end, and also I ship Shinichi and Murano 100% so its great seeing more dialogue between the two of them. Man, this anime is a masterpiece. Also love Migi even though he's f-cking crazy lol
Apr 1, 2019 11:45 PM
Nov 2015
Sv3rr3 said:
niaxato said:

Ok, so his meeting Kana the day of their date, then a few days later she gets killed and Murano is supposed to put the pieces together, especially with Shinichi telling her with that deadpan look that nothing is wrong?

Shinichi was the first person to find her body, a fact Murano is well aware of. She must be as dumb as a brick to think that's just some coincidence.
she knew something was up she knows that he's haboring a secret that's why she got angry shes not dumb at all.
Apr 7, 2019 6:10 AM

Jan 2016
I wish he would've just told her about everything, just like with Kana.
May 5, 2019 4:33 PM

Jan 2019
This build-up is driving me insane! It's so hard to watch Shinchi turn everyone in his life away because of his secret. I understand his fear and why he is refusing to tell, but it's getting a bit tiring and irritating in my opinion.
why am i plagued with furry jokes everywhere I go
Jun 2, 2019 12:05 PM

Jul 2016
Pretty nice episode, but I hope the show wraps up quick.
Jul 18, 2019 9:44 AM

Dec 2018
"Human powers of observation are less than impressive." Saying that when you already know what Parasite is and Shinichi is infected with it.

Satomi is very indecisive, sometimes she want to date with Shinichi, sometimes she don't want.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Feb 14, 2020 6:49 AM

Aug 2016
Ahaha.. that sure is convenient. Quiet, child.

Finally some more consistent drama going on, that scene where Migi came out behind Muranos back.. oh my
Apr 22, 2020 10:59 PM

Jul 2013
So the parasites are also informed about Shinichi and what he did. Ryouko still sees an experiment in him.
That scene with the baby left me speechless. Quiet, child! Imagine it would be that easy lol.

I guess the observation is just to see how Shinichis coexistence with Migi is developing. Yuuko and Satomi seem to sense that something is wrong with Shinichi. Pretty bad news that Ryouko now knows that something happened with Shinichi and Migi. To make it even worse, Migi almost killed that observer guy.

This is more as just problematic. At least they got his camera but still.

There is no way Shinichi can ever tell Satomi about Migi. Such a crazy and tense moment when wanted to say something and Migi came out, ready to kill. This will not go well for long.

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

655 by Akkumakira »»
Yesterday, 9:23 PM

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

24 by Elfezen »»
Apr 23, 1:19 AM

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.