Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2014 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The finale is kinda underwhelming.. Well, they have the holiday and Christmas themes going on including a party. Remember Santa-san isn't real

Koutarou looks silly with that fake beard of his also. Then again, the final few scenes under the snow was kinda sweet I guess.
Sep 26, 2014 10:04 AM
Jun 2012
A wise move, ending the story with the first half of the 7th volume....but damn it after this is where everything started to unravel. Hopefully there is a S2.
Sep 26, 2014 12:26 PM

Jul 2009
so he is not surprise that Sakuraba senpai "awaken"?
bruh
Sep 26, 2014 3:15 PM

Jan 2011
I kinda hate how they only cover half of the 7th volume, as it kinda makes my hope for a 2nd season questionable D;

Btw for those that read this episode's part of the anime in the LN:

I really hope they will make the 2nd season, as that's where it gets reaaaaally good QAQ
Sep 26, 2014 7:19 PM
Aug 2014
raeyvolution said:
I kinda hate how they only cover half of the 7th volume, as it kinda makes my hope for a 2nd season questionable D;

Btw for those that read this episode's part of the anime in the LN:

I really hope they will make the 2nd season, as that's where it gets reaaaaally good QAQ

There are a couple of "awaken" parts for Harumi in Vol 7, but this one is just that Harumi and Kotarou sort of reiterating a scene in the drama they had been practicing on.

Now the last part with the Goddess? That one is extra.
Sep 27, 2014 1:03 AM

Jan 2011
followwind said:

There are a couple of "awaken" parts for Harumi in Vol 7, but this one is just that Harumi and Kotarou sort of reiterating a scene in the drama they had been practicing on.

Now the last part with the Goddess? That one is extra.

Aah, I see. My half-baked Jap skills made me confused when I saw that scene in this episode XD

Thanks for the confirmation >.<
Sep 27, 2014 10:10 AM

Jul 2014
Well that was... boring. Average christmas party with the friends. C'mon, continue the room domination games already!

s2 pls.
Sep 27, 2014 11:11 AM

Jul 2009
need more korama and karama xD
bruh
Sep 27, 2014 11:13 AM

Jun 2014
Nice ending, good way too wrap the story.Too bad they didnt have this anime end around the holiday season. Im all christmassy now D=

Enjoyed this Anime alot, hoping for a season 2 in the near future!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2014 11:13 AM

Jun 2014
Not the best finale, but as an episode, it's great!
IT WAS SO CUTE. I'm glad we got the bit clearing up he thoughts and feelings for each of the girls. Though Yurika and the princess are still a little up in the air. Sanae was just too freaking cute, she sleeps inside Satomi to feel warm. AWWWWWW...a little creepy when you really think about it, BUT AWWWWWW.

This is definitely one of my favorites this season, and the second show i have given a 9/10 to this season. It may have been nothing super special in terms of story, but the characters and cute art and an MC that isn't an idiot, really pull this all together.

ALSO! That ominous ending. SEASON 2 PLEASE?!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Sep 27, 2014 11:28 AM

Nov 2012
Well, to be honest didn't like most of the ending. first part, about the christmas party was a bit boring......
I have been quite indifferent about Makkenji in the series, but I thought he was rather annoying and useless on this episode.
Anyway, I liked the Koutarou x Sakuraba moment at the last part. Sakuraba sempai for the win.
Poor Yurika, the series is over and she never got the credit she deserved.........
Sep 27, 2014 11:32 AM

Jan 2013
Good ending, i do hope they make a second season, this was one of the surprises of summer season for me, and I loved it.

So the thing that Satomi wanted to knit was for Sakuraba?
Sep 27, 2014 11:33 AM

Oct 2009
Please, please, we need the 2nd season, the best part is just after this episode!

I'm praying.
Sep 27, 2014 11:33 AM

Jan 2014
Okay so many season 2 hints in this one episode! Stop hinting and give us a 2nd season. This show is one of my typical shows that I enjoy so that would warrant a 7/10... but Yurika's arc upped it to an 7.5 rounded up to an 8 so 8/10 for me.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Sep 27, 2014 11:38 AM

Oct 2009
Ah, I almost forgot: Kiriha best girl ^^
Sep 27, 2014 11:39 AM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode.

Koutarou is planning a surprised party for everyone, but the girls surprised him instead.

I hope it will get a second season someday.
Sep 27, 2014 11:44 AM

Feb 2014
This was fun, I really loved this series. I will surely miss this anime. "The end!?" I don't know if that is a hint for a second season or just the same "!?" as the title. Oh well, I can only dream. 9/10.
Sep 27, 2014 11:47 AM

Aug 2010
That was actually way better than I was expecting when I started this show.
Loved it quite a lot. 8/10 on MAL but it's closer to 8.5 and I really want a S2.

Liked all the characters (esp Yurika is <3)

And the part with Satomi not being surprised at Harumi being Princess Alaia and the foreshadowing for him needing to visit much more places :O Really left me hanging!
The story for this series is actually really good. Hope the LNs start getting TL'd >.<
Sep 27, 2014 11:52 AM

Apr 2014
So Christmas season started and Koutaro had a surprise party for everyone and he really took a part-time job to prepare for it. But in the end his plans was been not accomplished instead he will surprise them he ended being surprised. They really got well together even if they are planning to take from the start.

And what was just ending? That was a teaser right? Well I'll wait for that answer.
Anyway I'll give this 7/10 overall score I got good time watching this.
Haters always gonna hate.
Sep 27, 2014 11:56 AM

Jun 2013
Dat part 2 teasing tho!
It better happen!!!

8/10
Sep 27, 2014 12:01 PM

Jan 2009
Such a heartwarming Christmas episode, and throwing in Harumi's princess Alaia alterego at the end was a real tease. We can only hope that a second season will happen someday, so they could adapt that part of the story as well.

8/10

One of the best harem comedies that came out in the recent years,
with a fairly awesome MC, likable girls, a well paced plot wirh solid humour on the side, and no brainless ecchi to scare off anyone.

Must Watch, Top entry of the summer season.
Sep 27, 2014 12:06 PM
Jan 2011
Oh so, Sakuraba is actually Princess Alaia and Koutarou is actually a Blue Knight, geeez why did it only came out on the last episode?
Sep 27, 2014 12:09 PM

Jul 2013
Well this show was weird in sort of way, because of these fantasy powers, and the characters, but the characters in here were pretty good, very charming, and gave them some development of their reasons. Although they kind of rushed their character arcs in 2 episodes.

The ending scene is mostly open for a 2nd season. I really want to see a second season of this. 7/10, I really like how Silver Link did their animation and art the best, and really charming characters designs.

Sep 27, 2014 12:17 PM
Sep 2014
Really enjoyed this Anime, a pleasant surprise for the Summer season. What I like most about it is the fact that it doesn't try too hard to be something its not and is simply a laid back, enjoyable anime.

As for a season 2, I'm quietly confident that we will see a second season (depending on sales I assume) due to the various stories that are still open and the little tease at the end.

Overall, 8.5/10!
Sep 27, 2014 12:56 PM

Mar 2011
Am I the only one who feels that this show is underrated? I mean look at Hanayamata which got 7.5/10 while this barely hold 7.33/10 as mean score.

The MC was a good person, the story was pretty well made (still would be nice if it was a 24-episode one to cover most of the story).
The gals were pretty cute,
some have typical descriptions (the perfect japanese woman, the landlady) while some are unique (like Tulip and Ruth, Yurika and Kiriha ).

The last episode was a good finale compared to those before it (and perhaps one of the best endings these years) but hoping there will be another season :-/
Sep 27, 2014 1:06 PM

Jul 2013
lol Yurika as dragon XD Such a heartwarming last episode, the scene between Kotaro and Sakuraba-senpai was really romantic. I also love how Koutaro reminisced about everyone and how they've actually invaded his heart (that was quite a cool line).

It has been a while since there's a decent harem like this. For the past few seasons we've been bombarded with low-quality ecchi harem like Walkure Romanze, Kanojo Flag, and Dragonar (or this season's Blade Dance) so this anime really stand out for me. The characters are really strong, every girl is so likeable it's so difficult to pick a favorite (a sign of a great harem). Koutaro can end up with any of them and I won't complain, not to mention Yurika and Theia have two of the most adorable voices you'd hear. Koutaro is also quite a likeable MC, unlike most harem leads. He's dependable and I like how he sees each girl as more than just a potential lover.

The first 3 episodes were some of the most hilarious I've ever watched while the subsequent arcs for each girl hints at a (much) deeper plot than the average harem. Since I've read the LN spoilers I really2 want to see the rest of it animated. Hopefully that 2nd season tease at the end becomes a reality. The Blue Knight arc that details Koutaro's connection with the tale seems like it would be really interesting to animate.

8/10
Sep 27, 2014 1:30 PM

Dec 2011
And we got a Christmas episode. Hahaha. The anime was really fun. I give an 8/10 for wacky characters.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2014 1:34 PM

Apr 2013
Yet another show that ends without an real ending.
Well, at first it seemed like your average mediocre harem show of the season, but it was actually pretty enjoyable. Still, it had all the typical clichés that could be seen a mile away in advance, but I've seen worse...
So, let's hope for a second season!
Sep 27, 2014 1:34 PM

Oct 2013
Average enough episode but this anime gave me Yurika-chan; for that alone I must give it a 9 out of 10.
People die if they are killed but that's no reason to pleasure yourself with a fish
Sep 27, 2014 1:45 PM

Sep 2011
This was a fun show.
Sep 27, 2014 1:55 PM

Jun 2014
Yup this show made me nostalgic about when I started anime, that really rare. The first part was a little boring but the second part made up for it.

I want more landlord and makkenji..
Sep 27, 2014 2:10 PM

Apr 2011
enjoyed it, really needs a second season though simply with all the hints to it as well as the fact nothing was explained but oh well, can hope for it
Sep 27, 2014 2:35 PM

May 2013
Enjoyed it, good harem without much Drama. Somehow enjoyed Yurika's Voice a lot. o.o
Sep 27, 2014 2:39 PM

Mar 2011
I'm starting to get tired of harems that go nowhere for 12 episodes. My tastes are probably changing. 5/10 for me. Thank god I don't have to hear Yurika talk anymore.
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Sep 27, 2014 3:01 PM

Mar 2013
A bit to much with the super powers stuff.
but beside that nice harm anime with lot
of charming girls.

will sure miss Sakuraba senpai :P
Sep 27, 2014 3:02 PM

Jun 2013
Ahh I'm going to miss this series.
Sep 27, 2014 3:12 PM

Jan 2011
It's difficult to justify complaining about the lack of a romantic ending and the rather wishy-washy harem/friends one, when we know that there is considerably more source material (and the actual plot) still to be animated. Unless there is a commitment to do two cours at the start, then we're stuck with mostly character introductions and development in the first 12 episodes because that is how a long running LN works. If we could have gotten just another little bit of a hint/cliffhanger indicating the more serious/darker turn that is imminent it probably would have been better in my opinion, but I'll take this as a season ending and hope for the sequel. There have been enough hints that, even though we don't know it yet, there is an overarching story that ties all of the girls to Koutarou and the real action is about to start.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 27, 2014 3:13 PM

Oct 2012
Well, it was average show with stereotyped characters but I enjoyed it.

The thing I don't like is they left it open-ended without any closure or promise of second season though... even that they introduced two new character I guess it really depends on how good this sells. And I am still not happy Sakuraba didn't get better treatmeant and her own arc.

As such I can't give this better score.

5/10 Enjoyable but forgettable series if there is no second season.
Sep 27, 2014 3:31 PM

Apr 2010
For a harem anime i think this anime did very well, it was probably the first harem anime i saw with a onsen episode where the main didn't go after the girls or where the girls walked in on him.
I also think that romantic interests weren't hinted that much compared to most other harem anime, and there was a clear bond between the main and Sakuraba senpai.

Even tho they didn't realise this themselves.
It's also one of the few harem anime where i truly wanted to pick up the Light Novel, which is rare.
So i enjoyed this anime.
Sep 27, 2014 3:49 PM

Aug 2012
Fun little series. It's a breath of fresh air for those who hate seeing those overused harem comedy tropes.

7/10
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Sep 27, 2014 4:05 PM
Sep 2014
I loved the anime for the parts that I did understand. However, now after watching the last episode I think I'm missing something important, which is:
What was Kotarou to all of them?
I noticed in all the cutscenes/flash backs that the male figures that some of them were seeing resembled Kotarou but I still can't make the connection.
Furthermore, who was the voice of that female saying something about how Kotarou hasn't remembered or something like that. Although most are saying its a segway into season 2, and there's no discussion of the manga I was curious if there was something I missed while watching the episodes that would clear up my confusion and explain what he was.
Sep 27, 2014 4:11 PM

Jan 2011
While there were some spoilers about the LN during the series discussions, people were good about tagging them so we know that there is a bigger underlying story, but we don't know the details. However if you think back to the second last episode it seemed like the mysterious older man who took a young Kurano to the Amusement Park sounded a lot like Koutarou...

Mod Note: Just a reminder:

"Section I: General Site Guidelines

The following rules are secondary to the Terms of Use.
Providing or requesting links to copyrighted, non-fair use material is not allowed.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516059#j5GfY3OXPC1sXEbY.99

So please don't post requests in the forum as to where you can access translated versions of the LN.
rodacSep 27, 2014 4:18 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 27, 2014 4:36 PM

Mar 2014
SECOND SEASON INTESIFIES!!!!!!

I love this series...... I have to admit that I didn't like the already-choiced-harem
with Sakuraba-senpai (by previous seem similar harem styles) but then I'm glad
that this is a very good example of how do it well :3

All the girls are enjoyable, also Kotaro is not your typical MC and is pretty fun the
episodes. The fact that it mixing themes, some stereotypes and giving its unique
touche (similar to Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?) is very well excecuted.

for its first season I gonna give 9/10.
Sep 27, 2014 5:16 PM

Jun 2013
Kinda a underwhelming ending to a overall average harem show (characters, arc, etc.). Wouldn't mind a second season (since they are asking for it) but not that desperate to demand one.
7/10

Senpai is best girl so lets have some more focus on her if this gets another season.
Sep 27, 2014 5:27 PM
Jul 2018
It's perfect ending T_T

Well. I can't say anything besides amazing.
This episode is very touched me...
Especially the part of The Silver Princess and The Blue Knight's act. its so sweet.

But there's one thing that bothered me enough.

On the lasts of the episode. there's someone whose said "You still haven't remembered, have you?" if you watch in eng-translated subs. basically its not explained what the mean of "remembered" , remembered what? , does it will be explained in the next's season??

And i'm glad that Kiriha said when she has watched Mahou Shoujou Love Love Heart (:v) "I'm sure we'll meet again. See you again." if you watch with english translated subs.

Finale : 5/5
Overall rating : 8.6/10
Sep 27, 2014 5:37 PM

Feb 2012
"See you again"? Are they teasing for a second season?? I hope there'll be on though. REALLY enjoyed this series!

Just like Nisekoi, I like all of the girls!!! I really was anticipating/hoping for a kiss on the cheek or something from Sakuraba senpai at the street in the end. Nonetheless, still a great anime!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 27, 2014 5:39 PM

Apr 2012
Koutarou want to surprise all with her ​​party but instead shocked by everyone XD

lol Karama energy sucked out for cooking food XD
dat Ultraman reference

Koutarou and Harumi in snowy night, feel so romantic :D

Yurika being monster (bad role) again? XD

Nice ending :D
8/10
Hope for Season 2

Sep 27, 2014 5:39 PM

Jul 2014
Didn't feel like a last episode, more one of those in the middle.

I wonder if it is going to have OVAs or a second season, there are still many questions out there.

7/10
Sep 27, 2014 6:13 PM

Aug 2012
Such a refreshing harem series. It used some cliche here and there, but they are executed pretty well. The mystery surrounding the casts improved my enjoyment too. Can't ask better from a neo-harem. 7/10
This badly needs a season 2, and I hope the teaser at the end isn't there to screw with our fragile hearts.
Sep 27, 2014 6:17 PM

Oct 2012
Seems like an ova episode
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

83 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2014

61 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.