Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 21, 2014 12:42 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Wow, another dramatic episode and we get a CPR too. Well, by CPR, it almost means ;)

At the same time though, I thought the episode was charming in a way with the siblings and overall bonding. Nike and Livius looked nice this episode too imo. The other kiss was just adorable. Holy shit, that confrontation in the second half. It felt a bit forced but got the point across. Livius handled that well though imo.
Stark700Jun 21, 2014 2:38 PM
Jun 21, 2014 2:30 PM

Jul 2010
This was quite the episode!!! A CPR and a kiss!!!
The scene on the bridge, the feels and Livi holding the key! He found it!
That kidnap, seeing Nike's mother. Her personality and she trying to defend her husband :P
Livi's lost for words. Blushing together ^^
The ceremony seemed really fun, that uncle rocked for making the 2nd kiss happening.
Livi's bold confession to the mother and everyone!
Literally cliffhanger! Just that tiny push would have changed everything. From enemies to people that can relate. It was nice to see though. Livi with his calmness in that situation was, wow.

"Don't cheat on me, Nike." That really got me :D
Jun 21, 2014 2:54 PM
Aug 2013
Theep ending was good cant w8 for the last episode
Jun 21, 2014 3:01 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Kitora let Nike out of the cage and tends to her wounds. Finally, a little respect for the guy.

Nike CPR-ing Livi was such an emotional scene, with how she thought he was gonna die..
Little guy Livi wins the challenge against granny. Awesome!

Nice Livi X Nike moments at the treetop. Neil's intervention was funny though.

Nike's mom has a nice personality, believing Livi's words promptly after having a brief conversation with him.
Livi's firm confidence was great, in proclaiming that Nike's safety lies being with him only. What a great little guy he is!

Nike looked pretty with that the native dress! Look at Livi getting all red after catching a glimpse of her. (^^)
Livi's little speech about family was nice. That surprised kiss was great btw. Hahaha!

Livi and Kitora's confrontation turned a bit intense for once. Good seeing Livi putting some sense in him at least.
That "Nike Roundtable Discussion" was pretty funny!

Good episode. Granny is still upset over losing to a little guy. N'hahaha!

Jun 21, 2014 3:12 PM

Nov 2007
He still let her go, but he's too late. She CPRed him, but he already got the key.

Nike's mother explaining about Nike being special. After knowing what he thought about her, she blessed them, even held a wedding party. Nice kiss.

From confrontation to friendly talk about Nike.

Grandma feeling sad? Or still not agreeing on them?

Final ep. next week! 27:35
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 21, 2014 5:01 PM

Jan 2014
Grandmother has a bad case of empty nest syndrome. Completely understandable though, considering how close Nike and her were. They have one more episode, hope they get over it and have a beautiful happy ending! :)

On paper I didnt think I would love this anime so much. SO GLAD I TRIED IT.
Jun 21, 2014 5:57 PM

Sep 2011
I guess you can call me petty but i wouldn't have let their Kingdom of the hook. Their whole family knew abut the plan of drugging and hypnotizing me and they just turned a Blind Eye. I wouldn't have played the stupid drowning game with the grandma, I would leave, but when I got back to my kingdom they would have been in deep shit.
ColdXClueJun 21, 2014 6:02 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2014 6:09 PM

Mar 2013
As dumb as the drama in this show can be, I like the more slice of life/regular interaction parts a lot. Their engagement party was great and I liked seeing them together in that tree too.

Wow, that preview though. At least we know she'll be wearing a nice dress...?
Jun 21, 2014 7:47 PM

Dec 2013
whats with the leaf ( or petal O.o ) in the final scene with her grandmother
Jun 21, 2014 7:57 PM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode. Nike did a CPR with Livius. Livius found the key.

Nike's mother looked beautiful.

Livius told Niki not to cheat on him.
Jun 21, 2014 8:07 PM

Aug 2013
If this was the pre-Nike Livi, the Principality of Rain definitely wouldn't have been let off the hook. He really has changed. It was funny seeing Livi acting smug with his hand in the air after kissing Nike. Is this really the same Sun King from episode 1? XD
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 21, 2014 8:18 PM

May 2013
Good drama and romance. Fair enough to see the conflicts that was happening. I hope they get a happy ending.

I wonder what will grandma do? From the last scene Nike was looking sad. I bet grandma did something.

Last episode next week along with others.
Jun 21, 2014 9:56 PM
Mar 2012
11 episodes flew by so fast, can't wait for next week's finale!
Jun 21, 2014 10:30 PM

Jul 2011
That was adorablee. Especially in the tree and at the wedding. Lol@ Livi's fist of triumph after the wedding kiss!
Jun 21, 2014 10:31 PM

Sep 2012
The preview looks worrisome.
Jun 21, 2014 11:41 PM

Apr 2014
Yes! Both Nike and Livi was safe and alive!... That CPR and Kiss along with the realization of Nike knowing the importance and being in love with Livi was really heart whelming. Then after Livi got the keys to prove that he deserves to be with Nike. No one else from Nike's Family and People of Rain Dukedom can separate them!

Duchess Iraha , Nike's mother sneaking around and abducting Livi without a proper introduction from the start was funny. She's really looks like Nike and prettier than Nike! The conversation with Irara and Livi about what the importance of Nike from the Rain Dukedom and saying she should stay on her home place. But as if Livi can't protect Nike for her life!

Both Livi and Nike with their dresses really looks good with them!...
When Livi was ask if he falls for Nike at first sight and he says she's an imprudent woman and he threw her in Jail then suddenly... He says what "family" was for him and he said they where just nothing for him. Until Nike arrived and gave a good meaning for it. That surprise kiss though!

The fight with Kitora and Livi was really intense! Until Kitora says he can't kill Livi.
Kitora says if Livi will make Nike cry he will really gonna kill Livi if that happens was furious! Then suddenly they had find out that they got the same idea about Nike's behavior/acts was funny!

Next week is the final episode already? And the preview was kinda giving a bad impression... Where was Livi?...
Anyway can't wait to watch the last episode next week!
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 22, 2014 1:42 AM

Sep 2007
That screenie^ if I stare at it long enough, makes Livi seem bigger than he is? lol....xP

but man all those cute moments in this ep from the chat with Kitora to Livi blushing at Nike after getting the traditional clothes...D'AWwwwww

.....I'm sad that next week will be the last.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jun 22, 2014 2:29 AM

Jan 2013
Wedding looked fun. Damn I want to see that "Bride's Embarrassing Past" slideshow and hear Neil sing XP

lol @ their casual reaction to Livius having thrown Nike in prison.
Jun 22, 2014 2:45 AM

Sep 2011
Nike mom! livi got CPR & nike grandma is a hater.

Next week, TENDER RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 22, 2014 3:55 AM

Mar 2014
I loved Livi's epic pose after kissing Nike on stage
Jun 22, 2014 4:15 AM

May 2010
Nike's mother is a beauty. Wedding, huh...

This episode is a feast for Livi x Nike, I guess. I don't really ship them. For some reason, I can't take their relationship seriously when Livius looks like a kid as compared to Nike (Says me, when they have already kissed multiple times, love each other and even got married. Call me stubborn or whatever you want)

Kitora and Livius get along better than I expected. Looks like Kitora will confess next episode (and get rejected, poor guy)

Good episode.
Jun 22, 2014 6:40 AM

Aug 2010
Cute ep.

The scene on the tree was really sweet :3 Dem blushes and flustered reactions XD

Nike's mom is really a MILF <3 and she's funny :3 Lol'd at how she was defending her husband's stupidity lol

Livi's speech was really cool and how he kissed her was <3

The Roundtable ranting about Nike with Kitora and Livi was so lol XD

And "Don't cheat on me" was funny ^^

Granny is still having doubts <_<
Jun 22, 2014 8:51 AM

Sep 2009
The episode was cute.

Although am I the only who has realized that the whole family were just standing there, doing nothing to save him after he drowned and were just randomly standing there as if they were waiting for Nike to do the cpr..? xD
first of all, cpr should be done as fast as possible, and secondly, it would have turned into a huge problem for the whole country if they get accused for killing off the sun king.

Nike tripped because one small nut got thrown at her head? wow. she must be light. xD

The tree climbing moment was cute, i kinda wish they kissed there or something too.

Gotta love Tomokazu Sugita's voice acting. I get never tired of hearing it~ >w<

When it comes to Kitora, he's kinda sweet but i dislike that he's being so... i'm thinking of saying coward, but that wasn't exactly the word i was looking for.

Despite the dramatic situation where he and Livi started arguing, I started laughing when he threw the fruit in his face. Also i'm sort of surprised that fruit didn't make him fall from the cliff, when he's smaller and lighter than Nike, and she completely tripped over when a small nut got thrown at her. Anime logic sometimes....

Regardless of the weird stuff i'm pointing out, i enjoyed the episode a lot. xD
Jun 22, 2014 9:13 AM

Jan 2011
Final preview!!!????
Jun 22, 2014 9:39 AM

May 2012
"Oh. Don't cheat on me." Haha. And that fist in the air pose after kissing Nike. Gotta say Livi changed a lot. And that tree scene is really cute.
Jun 22, 2014 10:54 AM

Nov 2012
Livi is such an awesome character. I like how fearless he is, and how he is not afraid like other anime characters to take a kiss from his girl.
It doesn't seem like that grandma will give up anytime soon.
Jun 22, 2014 11:11 AM
Jun 2013
What an great episode, looking forward to the last episode, but then I saw preview on next episode, and I was:"I hope it has good ending ( meaning happy ending)" Lets see and wait...
Jun 22, 2014 11:34 AM

Oct 2010
I don't get Nike sometimes. She has so much romantic development and progress with Livi, and then she gets flustered when he holds her hand, as if that's the most they've ever done. Kind of annoying to be honest.
Jun 22, 2014 12:26 PM

Dec 2013
Got to say that they did a pretty good job in following the manga script. Left absolutely nothing out, and added a bit of their own skits as well. Livi's "it's my win" speech was a bit better in the manga, but the Nike round-table discussion was absolutely hilarious! Love how Livi even manages to grant Kitora some closure to his feelings for Nike.

It's a good thing that they're ending this season where they are, methinks. If they had to extend it through the next arc, we'd have some major rage on our hands (the NTR is strong in those next 10 chapters...). I have to say though, considering how short the transition chapter was between this arc and the next one, I wonder what new stuff will they add to the last episode.

Can't wait till next week comes!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 22, 2014 12:44 PM

Sep 2012
Sooooo cute
One more episode to go!
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Jun 22, 2014 2:26 PM

Jun 2012
Surprised they haven't had secks yet.
Jun 22, 2014 10:11 PM

Apr 2012
lol looks like a Chinese wedding

Nike's mom is hawt

Jun 23, 2014 12:52 AM

Apr 2014
Last week was amazing -- this week a letdown.

For once, the DRAMA was genuinely good so the shoujo trolling (a.k.a. big red EVERYTHING IS OKAY NOW button) pissed me off. Made it hard to take the rest of the episode seriously, which is a shame. Probably those were some good moments. If only I could connect with them. :I
Jun 23, 2014 1:00 AM

Jun 2014
this episode is great!

but on the preview...
Nike is lying weak beside the window and it's raining hard outside.
She wears Sun Kingdom type of dress too.
I bet it's about her special power as the best singer and somehow her grandma will be involved.

well i hope the last episode will be super satisfying :)
♪ Do re mi fa pupupu, waa~~ ♪
Jun 23, 2014 1:04 AM

Nov 2013
A little cornier this episode, but still enjoyable. Especially the last few minutes.
Jun 23, 2014 1:13 AM

May 2014
The series, so far, is looking solid. Although it is reaching its 12 episode cap very soon, I'm left wondering how they're gonna close the series now that the whole family reunion mini-arc is pretty much finished. They usually end every episode with something spectacular (like this one for example) so I honestly can't wait the final episode.
Jun 23, 2014 1:39 AM

Apr 2013
They just have to draw her and that "Livi..." like she clearly wants the D in the preview.
And rival character is over just like that. Livi is too awesome here.
Jun 23, 2014 3:18 AM

Oct 2010
Oh grandma what a kidder, almost killing her fiance lolololol.
Jun 23, 2014 3:30 AM

Apr 2013
Where is the Tender rain ?
Jun 23, 2014 12:55 PM

Oct 2011
CPR kiss 0///0 T_T

Nike mother OMG.

Wedding was beautiful.

Livi and Kitora can relate XD

Last episode NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! Net week T__T

Nike what's wrong @ Preview : 0
Jun 23, 2014 12:58 PM

Jul 2013
A lot of "aaaww" moment this episode.

Nice bro moment between Kitora and Livi there.

On another note, they really need to do some shagging on the last episode. I swear I'll raise the score 2 points if they do so =p

Nike looked like she was in heat anyway with that pose.
MoeGodJun 23, 2014 1:01 PM
Jun 24, 2014 2:16 AM

Jan 2008
Kitora, get the hell out of here, you're such a bimbo and interfere with my OTP.
Jun 24, 2014 3:45 AM

May 2013
I can't help but to fangirl when Nike and Livi blush and when Livi is saying romantic words to Nike. So sad that the last episode is next week but probably one of my favourite anime in this season.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 24, 2014 12:08 PM

Aug 2013
Evil-baba is still up to something. Nike seem awfully sad in the preview.

Livi victory pose after the kiss was hilarious xD
And being such a party beast again :P

Nike mother is really gracious. Kinda sad that she's torn up between her daughter happiness and her power of destruction.

So the imprisonment problem have been solve, but it's not over, they have to come back the Sun Kingdom! Livi will have to increase his speech level to 100 to win this fight... ;)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 24, 2014 1:09 PM

Aug 2013
The face Groom Livi made when seeing Bride Nike = PRICELESS
LOVE THEIR WEDDING SUITS! Reminds me of A Bride's Story <3

lmao boys sure do make up really fast, nice to see Livi and Kitora being on the same page about Nike ahahah
UHHHH NIKE'S MOM BE LIKE THE HOTTEST ANIME MILF

And I still don't want to believe it's gonna end next week, EFF NO
Jun 25, 2014 12:31 AM

Jun 2013
Why is the old hag's head still on her shoulders and not on a spike after pulling something like that on the king of the world AND a guest of her miserable little country?
Jun 27, 2014 8:00 AM

Dec 2011
Oh, Kitora did something right for a change, good for you laddie.

Woohoo, another kiss!

It's great that Livi doesn't want revenge or something along those lines, living with Nike sure has changed him.

Hmm, I guess that the person looking at them with that hood or w/e is Nike's mother.

It seems my guess proved to be right after all lol.

Awww, Livi looks so cute lol :3 and Nike looks great also.

Woooohooooo, Livi, dat kiss XD!

It looks like Livi and Kitora found common ground in their conflict lol.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jun 27, 2014 1:37 PM

Jul 2010
AWWWWWWWW.
Too much cuteness overload in this episode.
Livi is getting better and better, not just an useless shota that is present only to please the minds of the girls.

The last one seems depressing from the looks of the preview.
Jul 2, 2014 7:10 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That was one good episode. Old hag's plan to retain Nike doesn't go her way, and she's humiliated by Livi. Kitora loves Nike, but Nike never looked at him that way.

The ceremony was pretty nice, good reactions by the people there.

Kitora and Livi agreeing on Nike's rash behavior was funny. Seems like they do have things in common after all.

Jul 4, 2014 1:26 PM

Jan 2013
They're getting married. It's a perfectly happy ending.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

131 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 20, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

183 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 17, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2014

72 by Dawizz »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:58 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

121 by Dawizz »»
Jan 31, 2023 12:13 AM

» My thoughts on the Ending Song

iLya - Dec 10, 2016

2 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.