Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 »
Jun 18, 2017 5:03 PM
Jan 2016
this episode was rushed and bad in my opinion
Jun 30, 2017 12:16 PM

Sep 2010
Pleasantly enjoyed this show a lot more than I originally thought I would.
Aug 21, 2017 2:38 PM

May 2016
I hate the fact that Senketsu has vanished why are they doing this I really hate goodbyes T^T
Aug 25, 2017 10:36 AM

Jul 2015
Trigger might not save anime for me, but Kill la Kill saved my opinion on them pretty hard, the final battle didn't feel as hype as TTGL but this anime was more consistent overall IMO, really liked both.

8.5/10 from my part, good shit.
Nov 18, 2017 10:45 AM

Nov 2016
This was really good. It didn't quite blow me away as much as Gurren Lagann but I do think that Kill la Kill has a better setting, better OST, and better animation. 8/10
Jan 21, 2018 11:50 AM

Jul 2016
EPIC

But, why so many asspulls though

Eh, I don't care all that much, it was fun and that's all I have to say about it.

8/10
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Feb 4, 2018 8:00 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
There are endless things to praise. From the aesthetics down to the character importance but honestly with the naked group pile along with the date scene at the end was just cherries on top of the perfection KLK mastered.

Noting was "deus ex machina" really if you paid attention to everything, it was all explained and shown earlier on. Just sayin.

10/10. No excuses. Unique down to the last stitch.
Feb 20, 2018 1:54 PM

Aug 2017
Senketsu death was unexpected, so sad. I was thinking that more people will die in the ending but is ok, i guess. Also i'm glad that is not the cliche ending with good guy killing bad guy. Satsuki with short hair was pretty cute haha. 4/5 for the final episode.

Kill la Kill was a very good anime overall but i think that some interesting scenarios were forgotten after some build up very early. The most clear example was Tsumugu's hatred of Kamui. Another thing is that i was expecting more of Nonon and Houka. Their rushed flashbacks don't make them interesting in any way. And Rei Hououmaru? She seems like a generic villain with no personality. The show makes us wonder why she is so important to Ragyou. Anyway, Nui, Satsuki, Mako and Ryuuko are decent characters (especially Satsuki and Nui). And the history was weird but interesting. 8/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 4, 2018 3:01 PM

Jan 2014
I started this out pondering if I should have dropped it, but in the end... I'm glad I stuck around 'til the end.
The second half was so different from the first one! There were many moments where I was on edge, and by the end I really grew fond of all the cast.
Honorable mention for Mako, it took a while to grow on me, but by the end I couldn't wait for her Hallelujah moments. Also, another honorable mention to the guy who made me biting my nails really hard, Gamagori. The MakoXGamagori ship sailed so fast, but when it seemed he sacrificed himself for Mako was hard to bear.
In the end, I liked Satsuki more than Ryuuko, actually I gotta say Ryuuko was the least liked character, for what concerns myself. I liked her at first, but going on she was way overshadowed by literally every supporting character of the show.

Ragyou was actually a good antagonist, I liked the fact that neither she nor Harime Nui went down in a clear cut way.
Speaking of Nui, she was actually a real good antagonist too, I liked how she slowly descended into insanity because of payback desires... plus she was voiced by one of my favourites, Tamura Yukari!

Favourite character: Gotta say Harime Nui, because even though I wanted to see her go down badly, I was always amused when she was around, and she stood out a lot in my eyes.

Favourite girl: Nonon. I loved her ultra-uniforms and her attitude.

Favourite guy: Gamagoori hands down.

Really impressed, started out dull, landed an 8 by the end.
Apr 25, 2018 8:36 PM
Sep 2015
Nurguburu said:
Senketsu death was unexpected, so sad. I was thinking that more people will die in the ending but is ok, i guess.

I'm guessing 99.999996% of the world population died falling from orbit once the life fibers released them, so....
May 2, 2018 12:13 AM

Feb 2017
After all of this weirdness, it ends to a fine ending (Well, I expect something better. I couldn't agree more with the guy that's saying the last 1/4 part has a different tone than the first 3/4 part. I like the first 3/4 part better. But it's still a fine).

But seriously, that ED is really cute. Seeing three of them living in a normal life kinda relieves me.

As much as I hate fanservice, I couldn't care less about the fanservice in this one.
addictedtolivingMay 2, 2018 12:20 AM
May 2, 2018 5:35 AM
Feb 2018
Amazing anime. It has a good end that has closure. And Satsuki with short hair looks cute!!!
May 26, 2018 1:44 AM

Nov 2017
Great ending, although it did leave me feeling like I could’ve had more. Nonetheless, excellent anime, loved pretty much every damn character introduced, stunning artwork and animation style, great mix of action and comedy, and all the character developement was great!

One of my favorites to date, definitely would recommend this to both anime fans and non anime fans, 10/10!
Aug 30, 2018 2:43 PM

Nov 2016
Epic, epic, epic.

Kill la Kill was an extremely enjoyable ride, with a lot of goofiness, kickass action and rousing OST's, yet this final was able to put the icing on the cake and gave me a lot of goosebumps(the themesongs are eargasm material), glad that it lived up to my expectations. It really reminded me at Gurren Lagann.

What I liked the most about this series was the outstanding style, there were so much creativity and work put into the designs, animation and imagery that literally every second was a feast for the eyes. I was even almost so preoccupied of it that I paid little attention to the plot, which wasn't too shabby either and I even liked development from trying to exact revenge to the reval of the sister bond and joining forces eventually. The scene where Satsuki catched Ryuuko along with everyone + credits scenes where a neat way to wrap it up. I especially liked the picture of everyone lying there naked with Ryuuko in the center.

Unfortunately not everything was that sweet and we lost Senketsu, after all they went through and the speech they gave neither it was hard to say goodbye to him...

Parting ways with Mako would've been tougher, tho. She was really best girl in this female dominated series. She had one fall out, but she's such a loveable, loyal and high spirited oddball that you can't help, but love her and her family of course too xD I thoroughly enjoyed her and Ryuukos friendship.

All in all, one of the best shows when it comes to raw entertaiment and one that knew how to capitalize on being animated ,characters were cool and entertaining.The story was adequate, yet not the reason why you should watch this.

I'm wavering between 8,5 and 9. Rather go with 9 for now, since I'm still flashed by the greatness.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 3, 2018 4:54 AM

Aug 2018
And it’s a wrap... what a fun series this was.
Sep 16, 2018 12:05 AM

Jul 2009
What a great finale! They literally went all way in this one!

One thing I was confused on why Ragyou took her own life?? Are they hinting that she can always come back with the Life Fibers as well!?!

It's also crazy how Nui would take her own life just like that out of nowhere. I guess she was really loyal to Ragyou until the end.

Got a bit teary when Senketsu disintegrated. I guess Junketsu and the rest of the clothes died along with it.

Satsuki screamed the hell out and tries to save Ryuuko. Never seen her like that. I guess she really really cares Ryuuko in the end.

Even Satsuki cut her hair to match Ryuuko :)

Overall, it was a wild ride. Did it revived the Anime industry? Hell no, since it never died in the first place.

But Trigger is such a dedicated studio. They're definitely one of the best Anime studios this gen. Especially the visuals and arstyle. So fucking good.

Guess will finish the OVA/Ep 25 then it's done. I can now play the upcoming fighting game and know the kind of references they have ^^

I would give it a 8.8 - 9.0. But Satsuki really impress me so I will give it a 9 :D
Sep 16, 2018 3:18 PM
Apr 2018
Ahhh, I will miss Kill la Kill a lot. But I still have to watch Episode 25 or the Kill la Kill "Special".

And for someone who watched Gurren Lagann, yeah this Anime has a lot of similarities and I love it!

Great anime, it was absolutely worth my time! Cheers
Sep 16, 2018 6:54 PM

Jul 2013
What an great ending for a great show. Even if I didn't want it end I'm glad I was able to watch the last 2 episodes.

That was an way harder fight as I thought. Ragyou seemed like untouchable. Satsuki was able to hear Senketsus voice. At first I didn't knew what that means but he was able to stop Ragyou with an crazy attack.

Gamagooris attack on the transceiver was just brutal, the finish of the nudists was cool :D

I love how Ryuuko and Satsuki work together. They gave Ragyou a hard time. I couldn't believe Nui sacrifised her life for Ragyou without any hesitation. It was quite the opposite, she enjoyed it.

Senketsus final form when he and Ryuuko absorbed the life fibers of all the uniforms looked so cool. But even with that at first Ragyou looked to strong. But I totally forget Ryuuko gets stronger if she's near death. And so she was able to absorb Ragyous Shinra Koketsu and stopped the earth to transform into a complete life fiber.

Ragyous death was brutal. Like Nui she also did it without any hesitation. :o

What an sad scene with Senketsu, I will miss him. Poor Ryuuko ;_;

But the scene afterwards with Satsuki, when Ryuuko finally called her sister was so heartwarming.
That very end where Satsuki, Ryuuko and Mako went shopping was just perfect. I like Satsuki with short hair <3

What can I else say than thanks Triggers for this nice ride. I enjoyed every minute of it.

9/10 :)
Natsu88Sep 16, 2018 7:22 PM

Nov 10, 2018 8:15 PM

Aug 2015
What a ride. Kill la Kill runs on building momentum and hype during each episode to climaxes that lead to more climaxes. Soundtrack was amazing. There are few, if any, anime as enjoyable as Kill la Kill for me to watch 6 episodes in a row or more. Visually a treat to watch. Satsuki is best girl, best oujosama. Throughout the show I loved the click of her foot hitting the floor scenes, which reminded me a bit of Miki's stopwatch scenes from Utena.

I got a case of the feels when Senketsu died, but at least Ryuuko, Mako and Satsuki get their date. Nooo, Satsuki's ass-length hair is gone...

It reminds me a bit of the art style, vague anti-conformity messages and joyous action of FLCL, with the armageddon of Evangelion.

Ultimately, the question of what Kill la Kill is about is muddied, since the dramatic shift in focus from the first 15 episodes in the last nine throws any implied message or parable relating to reality out the window, becoming a different show entirely, one about fighting aliens. A rather Trigger move in retrospect perhaps, but what is the relationship between people and clothes in real life? Clothes meet material needs of warmth and protection, but also confer social status, authority, and can be a means of enforcing social hierarchies, such as through sumptuary laws or restricting the movement and visibility of women. Someone who is oppressed by clothes may be said to be worn by the clothes perhaps, but ultimately it's hard to excavate a coherent message because in Kill la Kill's story the clothes are themselves alien to humans, rather than a product of human needs. That ultimately weakens Kill la Kill since the themes of inequality from the first phase do not form anything cogent.
Dec 22, 2018 8:32 AM
Jun 2017
RIP Senketsu, you will remain one of the most memorable characters.
Jan 16, 2019 6:59 PM

Jul 2014
Although I enjoyed Gurren Lagann for what it was, I found this show really tedious to watch. Perhaps I should rewatch TTGL to see if I re-evaluate my opinions on it.

3/10
Jan 21, 2019 11:15 PM

Feb 2018
Wow, what a ride. I've never had so much fun watching an anime. 10/10 will definitely watch again.
Feb 9, 2019 9:35 PM

Mar 2016
I feel like any part of the narrative that was satisfied by this ending was secondary to the absolute fucking craziness that had permeated the entire damn show, and this ending was there just to be part of that craziness. It's stupid, and somewhat inconsequential, but it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme. Clothes are aliens, and brutal dictatorships are fine as long as the woman in high-heels is doing it for the right reasons. Who am I to question? subjugation is freedom

I've been avoiding this anime for a long time, thinking it was just hype bait for morons, but it's a fine piece of animation and a fun, unique experience.
syncrogazerFeb 9, 2019 9:46 PM
Jun 22, 2019 4:41 AM
Jul 2018
Kill La Kill is now one of my favorites! It has the best plot, unlike any other Anime!

Senketsu perished, I really cried when Senketsu died. I thought Senketsu was going to be with Ryuuko forever. Damn it! Senketsu rest in peace!
Jul 3, 2019 8:10 PM
Jan 2017
This anime was totally awesome.
as I said before I intially dismissed this anime as just random and whacky for attempt in comedy.
but this is a great anime w/ some good underlaying themes. I dont think its one that "saved" anime as some people claimed but it is in fact a good one I loved it 10/10
Aug 22, 2019 4:54 PM
Oct 2018
I finally enjoyed this anime far more than I thought I will. That’s always a good surprise.
Next is Gurren Lagann then since apparently it has a lot of similarities ( after the special ofc)
Aug 25, 2019 2:44 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I can't believe I'm tearing up because of a piece of clothing, it's almost as intense as the One Piece scene with a certain ship.
The ending song playing at the end was perfect, very emotional and it suited Senketsu's departure very well. “A girl will eventually overgrow her sailor outfit”, that phrase alone tore me apart from the inside out.
A beautiful ending for an amazing Anime.
Sep 12, 2019 6:50 PM

Apr 2019
Kill la Kill is better than Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Sep 12, 2019 6:52 PM

Apr 2019
the lack of control of Matoi I did not find very cool, but this ending was good.
7/10
Oct 10, 2019 4:22 AM

May 2016
Anime wasnt saved.
Nov 16, 2019 3:14 AM
Aug 2019
Eoussama said:
I can't believe I'm tearing up because of a piece of clothing, it's almost as intense as the One Piece scene with a certain ship.
The ending song playing at the end was perfect, very emotional and it suited Senketsu's departure very well. “A girl will eventually overgrow her sailor outfit”, that phrase alone tore me apart from the inside out.
A beautiful ending for an amazing Anime.

While I did not tear up, it was a peculiarly emotional ending for an amazing anime. I never thought fan service and plot would ever go hand in hand so well. 9/10.
Dec 6, 2019 1:21 PM

Sep 2019
Completely shithole I don't understand why anime like akame ga kill gets low rating then this shit. 3/10
Dec 6, 2019 1:23 PM

Sep 2019
ProxyLain said:
Kill la Kill is better than Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
then you should watch it again (tengen toppa gurren lagann) fam.
Feb 26, 2020 11:40 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yup, this was E-P-I-C!

Y'know you're in for a treat when the 1st Op plays twice at the end of the 2nd cour, and this was exactly that! Action, BGM and Whack, it's got it all. Coming in with high hopes stemming from the likes of Gurren Lagann and Promare, I'm glad to say it's delivered for me quite excellently indeed.

Personally, I'm not too fond of fan-service more often than not but somehow this show didn't really bother me too much after a little acclimatization at the start. Admittedly, the plot wasn't outstanding by any means but you got to give credit to whoever came up with this concept and then go on to make a helluva fun story from that. Raw entertainment factor, that's what rocked this show!

Anyway, more on to this finale episode. One of the standout moments of the episode for me was Nui's self-sacrifice to help Ragyou's case. Something about her just gives me the creeps, it's like you never know what she's thinking. Scary stuff, jeez. She's been the stand-out villain of the show for me, and I won't deny that her theme and Episode 11 are the prime reasons for it being so.

Kiryuuin and Ryouko's partnership was a real pleasure to watch as well but that scene of Kiryuuin scampering across to save her sister the pick of the lot. "Nee-san", now that's more like it. Who would've thought she could make such an expression?

Good to see the other characters having their fair share of bits in this finale episode too. Gamagori, Mankanshoku and Jakuzure (as always), in particular, have been excellent side-characters so seeing them getting their moments of shine was great to have! And Mikisugi doing his thing, yeah xD. Lots of nakedness to spice things up too, lol. I hope I'm not going to have second thoughts when deciding on clothes to wear and whatnot.

On another note, certainly didn't expect Senketsu to meet his end here though. Ryouko's disbelief there upon the realization was honestly heartbreaking. I'd a nasty feeling something was going to give but, damn it, why him? And then going on to end the episode like that even... But well, that date was sweet nonetheless. Blushing Kiryuuin is the last thing you'd expect, thank you for the delicious treat Trigger!

Overall, this has been a crazy fun ride! Even now, I feel like I'm currently going through a phase of post-anime depression (hence this long post in the first place, I suppose). BGM, Voice Acting & Art Style (plus Animation for a good majority) have been breathtaking from start to finish and the large cast of characters extremely fun and lively to keep up with, so it's an easy 9/10 for me.

I found it really interesting how the most frequently used BGM really reflected on Ryouko, by the way. "Don't lost yourself" - oh my, how accurate lol.

I don't really like to compare different anime but given how readily people compare this to the likes of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, I'd like to do take the honors to do the same here. To be frank, Kill la Kill didn't blow me away as much as Gurren Lagann did but there's no doubt that there were a few departments in which this show topped over the Gurren Lagann counterparts.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 5, 2020 8:22 PM

Sep 2019
Postbode_Siemen said:
They did a good job on this. It certainly lived up to the hype. But did anyone get killed in 'Kill la Kill'? 7/10

Yes, NUI HARMIEEJNDKBWHDJ
Mar 9, 2020 8:52 AM

Sep 2017
that was quite enjoyable ride

tbh the only problem is that i cant stand Mako, quite annoying imo

and Satsuki cut her hair :(

8/10 for the love of Sawano
Mar 30, 2020 11:32 AM

Aug 2018
That was a lot of fun. Some thoughts:

- I wish the animation had been more consistent throughout; it definitely seemed to be lacking in the later episodes leading up to the finale (which was superbly animated).

- They shouldn't have pulled the bait-and-switch with Gamagori's "death." The plot armor bothered me.

- Loved the soundtrack. 2nd OP better than the 1st. "Blumenkranz" one of the best insert songs I've ever heard, and the PERFECT villain song.

- The worldbuilding and internal consistency of the show (such as it was) was really impressive.

- Ryuuko's Scissor Blade is such a unique, badass, iconic weapon. Loved it.

- Satsuki was easily the most complex, interesting character in the show. Really liked her turn.

- I did miss the comedy of the earlier episodes as the series went on. Episode 4 in particular had me cry-laughing, especially the bus scene.

Overall, an excellent show. I dunno if it "saved anime," but it was a blast. I don't know if I'd rank it higher than TTGL though. To me they're about even.

9/10
Set SCE to AUX
Apr 4, 2020 6:22 AM
Mar 2020
Pretty satisfying didnt love it but understand why it could be considered a classic.
Apr 8, 2020 9:25 AM

Oct 2019
Loved it! Sad that its over T_T
dunno me baka aho

Apr 15, 2020 12:51 AM

Sep 2018
First 3 episodes is superb and I even want to rate this 10/10, but prolonging the story went down hill for me.. I love Ryuuko and Katsuki plus Mako tandem but I hateeeee the Ragyuu arc. Battle every episodes is already too much for me.

It's good but it's too much action.. 7/10 and also! Senketsu :( why he needs to disappear? huhuhuhu
Apr 28, 2020 9:48 AM

Dec 2012
Enjoyable to watch but some dumb moments solid 7/10 for me

May 14, 2020 2:27 AM

Mar 2020
Well, I made it. I didn't freak out over this series like other people did, but I have to admit it was hard not to get hyped for the final stretch. Coincidentally, the episodes I was most interested in were the ones which also happened to have all the incestuous bullshit. What that says about me I prefer not to think about...

A light 6/10 from me. While it kept me entertained, KlK is one of those series that has too much dead air and not enough nuance. Although I appreciated the visual presentation, the animation recycling, cutaways and still frames actively tore me away from the action. I think the only fight scene I thoroughly enjoyed was the one in episode three because it had none of those things.

As far as the story goes, I found it to be quite uninspired at times. While I have my reservations with power levels and superhuman strength... Really? A revenge plot? The power of friendship? And don't think I didn't notice all those Evangelion riffs. Feel free to call me braindead, but the line between satire and seriousness was so thoroughly blurred during this show that it might be the parody to end all parodies ((probably not, though)).

Also rest in peace (kinda) to the simp king Chadagoori.
May 31, 2020 12:22 PM

Oct 2013
I was wondering how the finale of this series will look like after all those episodes from its second half. In the end we received an ending with huge power-up, massive battle and audiovisual effects causing a headache, lol. And I liked it! I can say I was satisfied. :) It's a pity that Senketsu died, though. :(

I'm glad I returned to this series after years. I began watching it around the time it started airing, but stopped after the first part ended. Later I lost my interest in this anime, but lately I though "hey, how about finishing Kill la Kill at last?" and I don't regret it. It was very entertaining to watch it.
Jun 21, 2020 7:01 PM

Oct 2019
Really enjoyable ride. This is one of those show that is so weird but just as damn good.

9/10.
Aug 12, 2020 1:10 AM
Oct 2019
iReyzu said:
Really enjoyable ride. This is one of those show that is so weird but just as damn good.

9/10.

Exactly that. I watched it after Monster just hoping to get fun and uncomplicated plot. Turned out to be far better than expectations. Solid 9/10
Oct 27, 2020 12:23 AM

Aug 2018
Pretty good ending for such chaotic and hyper energetic show. I really liked the overall artstyle and atmosphere this show had created, also can't forget all the cool and likeable cast of characters. But I wasn't left fully satisfied with this ending, yes it was good but had some things that felt like they couldv'e been done a little bit better.

Overall it's hard to say which part I liked more of this show, the 1st or the 2nd but I'm giving this one a 8.3/10

10/10 for fanservice part tho ;)
Nov 3, 2020 7:18 AM
Apr 2019
Kill la Kill is now one of my favourite anime of all time, I gave it 9/10 and the reason why I haven’t given it a 10 because the scripts and character arcs aren’t as god-tier as its visual direction is, they should have put more efforts to flesh out the characters.
It's thematically so beautiful, visuals are absolute staggering and refreshing and fight animation is top-tier. Amongst the three main girls, my ranking goes like this

Satsuki‌>=Mako>=Ryuuko

Thanks Trigger for this incredible show! Thanks for saving anime!!!! (joking but...)
Dec 8, 2020 8:50 AM
Jul 2020
The show was very enjoyable to watch. It was packed with great amounts of action sequences as well as fan service. I loved the fact that the show presented a cohesive story within just one episode.

I think the writing and character development was mediocre. It wasn't revolutionary in any way, but it did the job. It would've been better if the characters were explored a bit more.

Overall, I enjoyed this anime because of its stunning visuals and enough elements to keep my short attention span in check.
Jan 6, 2021 12:35 AM
Jan 2021
I wish theres a season 2 of this masterpiece
Jan 10, 2021 7:35 PM

Apr 2020
Started off a little slow for me. Things got really interesting in the second half during the Battlefield Trip and reveal that Ryuuko and Satsuki were sisters. Was a wild ride at the end with the non-stop final boss fights.
Pages (20) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

368 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

447 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

392 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

878 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Feb 27, 2014

407 by DRUG_Deleted911 »»
Apr 13, 11:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.