Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 5, 2017 1:54 AM
Mar 2016
luigi-dude said:
Benphyre said:

I am not so sure if Kowai actually took Yuuta's phone. You can see the differences between the phones. The left was a screenshot of Yuuta's phone in Ep.2 and the other was the phone Koiwai held.

https://imgur.com/a/AHJCP

It's confusing af but I think the phone with the phone protector/case belongs to Kowai.

nah, he literally held it up to Yuuta's face and Yuuta freaked out and tried to grab it saying "T-that's my phone!!"

that is at the first he think that his phone, but after look at second time he realize that isnt his phone
so that koiwai's Phone, wasnt Koiwai say "doushite ORE NO KEITAI ni morimori-chan address haiteru deshouka"
and after that Koiwai also tell how he can get number of Morioka,
try to rewatch until you sure
NdanHMNov 5, 2017 1:00 AM
Nov 5, 2017 2:10 AM

Sep 2016
I like how they updated the ed to that of the new Morioka.
Morioka looks good af
Nov 5, 2017 2:11 AM

Jul 2015
Tbh.... really prefer her longer hair.
Nov 5, 2017 6:37 AM

Nov 2017
Sooo, loved the ep. hated the PV!

I reckon Lily aka Main Guy and mori will end up miscommunicating again and Lily will feel Mori really wanted to go on a date with his friend.

She will go on the date, get wasted and stay in his apartment - hopefully nothing will happen but when she doesn't show up online Lily will go to see whats his name and get annoyed.

I'm hoping the last entry "on stage" is him being honest with mori about who he is.

I kinda hope it doesn't go like that as tbh I am ready for her and the main guy payoff lol - I feel that if this series goes well I'll def be reading the manga
Nov 5, 2017 8:19 AM

Oct 2013
Funny to see people assuming it's going for harem reverse, or NTR, dunno why do they believe that.
I keep reading web manga each 4 hours, the website only allow you to read 1 chapter each 4 hours, except first 15 chapters, these you can read for free. I'm currently 40, which it's after this anime episode. Let's see how it's going.
Nov 5, 2017 11:16 AM

Dec 2016
I really like her new hairstyle!
And looks like the cat's out of the bag...
Overall, good episode.
"Only the 'results'! This world only remembers the 'results'!!"
-Diavolo
Nov 5, 2017 4:14 PM
Apr 2014
They ruined the show with the new haircut
dropped
Nov 5, 2017 5:35 PM

Jan 2014
Lol this put the biggest smile on my face for some reason.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 5, 2017 8:46 PM

Jan 2013
Moriko looked so cute and so nice in that outfit!
This episode end was so great, hope they will go out together xD
But i still don't get if Yuuta's friend tried to keep Moriko for himself or it was just a plan to make them meet together.... i think the next episode will answer that.
I don't think that he tried to steal Moriko from Yuuta...but you never know.

This anime is getting even better, so happy that i started watching it.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 5, 2017 8:47 PM

Jan 2013
luigi-dude said:

That's the main confusion I have, maybe it was a sub problem. The next episode preview seems like there's gonna be triangle bullshit which will leave less time for the main pairing to enjoy each other, yet from what I understand of the episode, Koiwai scheduled the date for when he'd be out of town and got Moriko's number on Yuuta's phone... meaning if she wanted to know where he was she would call Yuuta's phone thinking it was Koiwai's and the two would get together... it's only because of Mori's own awkwardness that she didn't call. I guess I'm just looking for a confirmation.

It makes sense but still, the fact that she went out a day before makes the things even weirder. Because we don't know if it was actually a sub problem or she just didn't check the dates xD But let's wait and see for the next episode.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 5, 2017 8:51 PM
Nov 2017
I just got confused with that date day. Koiwai said it is the next day, but Moriko went there day earlier, did she mess up the day? Because otherwise Koiwai made himself look bad in eyes of Moriko if he missed the date on purpose.
Nov 5, 2017 11:57 PM

Feb 2017
I dont expect this anime be this good xD . Damn they know how to use cliffhanger.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Nov 6, 2017 12:30 AM

Oct 2008
Oh FARG the FRIGGIN' cliffhanger! Why am I so excited over this kind of show! This is better than Netoge & Gamers!
5/5.

Nov 6, 2017 4:42 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The amount of plot conveniences in this anime is actually unbelievable lol

I mean it's not bad but fuck you'd have a better chance winning the grand prize of the national lottery than having something like this happen to you
Nov 6, 2017 10:59 AM

Sep 2016
Damn i didn't i could get that much into a fkin romance. Nice job, anime
Nov 6, 2017 3:14 PM

Jan 2013
Lmao, I knew Kanbe was the cashier just because of the hair color.

Things finally getting juicy now. I'm confused as to why Morika confused the day? Other than that I enjoyed this episode a lot. Really dig the atmosphere of this anime
Nov 7, 2017 12:37 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
KaedeKyl9 said:
Funny to see people assuming it's going for harem reverse, or NTR, dunno why do they believe that.
I keep reading web manga each 4 hours, the website only allow you to read 1 chapter each 4 hours, except first 15 chapters, these you can read for free. I'm currently 40, which it's after this anime episode. Let's see how it's going.

I thought you can only read it once a day? Maybe on Sundays or something you can read a chapter for free every 4 hours.
Nov 7, 2017 2:46 AM
Jul 2018
It was good. I always felt that the convenience store cashier was Kanbe. I'm also happy that Morioko and Yuuta met each other again. Is it just me or does Lily's friend look like somebody... Idk who their name is but I feel like I've seen them somewhere.Also, more Mabinogi.

With "medium-length' or long hair, Morioko is still bae.
Nov 7, 2017 7:50 AM

Apr 2010
Long hair > short hair. 1/10 Dropped.
Nov 7, 2017 6:58 PM
Sep 2015
Hair dresser is certainly Lilac's friend
Nov 8, 2017 5:38 AM
Jun 2017
this is what i can say after watching episode 5...
Please fast forward to episode 6... i am so excited about what will happen...

*i just really love this series...
Nov 8, 2017 11:58 AM

Oct 2009
Ohmylawwwdddd. WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! hnnngg
I can't wait for the next ep but I'm also sad that we're halfway over the series. I hope this gets a season 2 lmao

Also, I thought she looked better with long hair 😂😂💞 Maybe she should've just styled it or curled it or something 😝#TeamLongHair haha

Nov 10, 2017 11:39 AM

Oct 2013
MistyBlue said:
KaedeKyl9 said:

I thought you can only read it once a day? Maybe on Sundays or something you can read a chapter for free every 4 hours.

Sadly not anymore, since 2 days ago, I have to see web manga chapters each 24 hours, I dunno why. It was first 8 days I could read it each 4 hours. Right now I am at episode 63.
Nov 11, 2017 6:28 PM
Jul 2016
Friend-san is lowkey best boy material.
Nov 12, 2017 2:47 AM

Jul 2009
Kanbe knows that Hayashi and Lily changed their gender online.
Moriko looks great with the new look!
Nov 14, 2017 7:19 PM

Oct 2017
As expected, the minimarket guy is Kanbe, however, I don't know if he really acts like the more mature character IRL or it's just because he's the leader of the guild.
I had low expectations with Morimori-chan's short hair, but just passed the mark, still prefer her old "self."
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Nov 15, 2017 1:15 AM

Apr 2017
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, THE HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I knew it that Kanbe is the cashier ever since ep 2 or 3 *smug* and no, Koiwai won't steal Morimori from Sakura-chan
misjebaka8DNov 15, 2017 1:22 AM
Nov 18, 2017 2:10 AM

Mar 2009
Hope this doesn't become a love triangle.
Nov 21, 2017 2:34 PM

Jul 2009
Haha, so the Fujimoto guy at the convenience store is Kanbe? That's what I suspected but he seems so different in the game XD I guess that's not surprising. Seems like either Moriko or Koiwai (I'm guessing the former) got the date wrong for their "date" ... Moriko sure looks good! Although that haircut is definitely "short" and not "medium" IMO :P Anyway I definitely thought that Koiwai was arranging a drink meeting so that they could all get together, but judging from the preview it really does look like a date! I hope it goes well :D
Dec 6, 2017 9:06 AM

Jul 2015
YEES! Finally Yuuta and Mori meet. But damn, the cliffhanger, just when i thought they'd easily talk things over.

So the cashier was the GM and her knows the real identitis of Lily and Hayashi, If he only knew.

I loved the tension towards the end. i don't remember the last time i felt that way in this kind of show.
Dec 11, 2017 1:18 PM

Sep 2010
BUUUUUUUUUU! I liked the long hair more!
Dec 14, 2017 4:17 AM

Sep 2011
As expected, the store guy was actually their guild master :D

So, Sakurai's friend really did set them up, and didn't want anything from Morioka. I hope this stays that way. And hopefully store guy won't make a move on her either, especially knowing how close Sakurai and Morioka is going to get.
Dec 22, 2017 12:00 AM

Aug 2015
Moriko cleans up nice.
but I liked her long hair...
Dec 25, 2017 5:47 AM
Aug 2017
Hey everyone, Im sorry if this has already been discussed, but its driving me crazy.. The hair stylist in this episode... She looks incredibly similar to Lailah (Lilac IRL). Ive looked everywhere else online, and cant find anyone even discussing this, much less confirming it... anyone have any input on this? The hair stylist gets a good face shot at 16:48.

I did see someone mention it above, but didnt see much feedback on the topic..
TjlawrentzDec 25, 2017 5:59 AM
Dec 30, 2017 5:51 PM

Jan 2017
sdjlksjdakljsdsd i hate thisssss, i don't even know whyy but since last episode my poor heart is aching T_T

I TOOK TOO MUCH DAMAGE.

What will happen now JESUS CHRIST!?!?
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Dec 31, 2017 8:37 AM

May 2012
What great development, that ending was amazing! Looking forwards to see what happens next.
Jan 17, 2018 9:36 AM

Sep 2012
Eteby said:
I just got confused with that date day. Koiwai said it is the next day, but Moriko went there day earlier, did she mess up the day? Because otherwise Koiwai made himself look bad in eyes of Moriko if he missed the date on purpose.

Koiwai was never interested in Moriko so why would Koiwai care if he makes himself look bad for not showing up on purpose?

but i think this time Moriko mixed things up cause Koi doesn't know they both know each other in game so setting this up on purpose would be pointless i don't think hes that type of a Dick who would do prank like this to set her up & no1 shows & in the end she leaves & next time wont be able to help hes friend to set up what he planned to for him cause she wont trust him next time so she refuses
Jan 26, 2018 6:08 AM

Dec 2015
Dat ending though, you can almost see the strings pulling these characters into place
~
Feb 22, 2018 1:14 AM
Feb 2018
Seriously Sakurai , dont be oblivious I cant lol

RIP to Morioka hair tho, I loved it long too..

Safe today, I love the Cashier guy, I liked Kanbe from the get go, and got interested in the cashier guy later on, so Im happy to know its him lol

& the moment of knowing both characters true identity is a bonus lol
Mar 9, 2018 9:57 AM

Nov 2011
The cliffhanger, even if he was telegraphed, made me so nervous. Wow! This was a very interesting and intriguing episode, I did not expect certain situations or even certain twists. The anime series is proving increasingly excellent.
Apr 10, 2018 9:47 PM

Mar 2015
Lmao I'm not convinced Koiwai is actually trying to be a bro here
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 7, 2018 1:08 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that Kanbe actually knows Lily is a guy lol. Moriko's short hair is cute.

I'm curious how Yuta will handle that Moriko is Hayashi.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 16, 2018 9:42 AM

May 2013
DAYUMZZZZZZZZ, GURL. YOU WENT SHORT AFTER ALL.

That's gutsy, haha xD I think short hair would make me look too chubbs, so I'm sticking to long ^^" that, and literally E V E R Y B O D Y tells me not to cut my mega long hair, so... /sweat ahhah ^^"

Poor MoriMori mistook the time or something :3 I'm glad Yuta rushed over just in case :') PLEASE FALL IN LOVE ALREADY GIVE THE REST OF US HOPE!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Mar 10, 2019 11:37 PM
Aug 2017
Wow, that fucker tricked her ass! What a douchebag. Thank goodness Best waifu Sakurai went xddd LETS GET IT
May 25, 2019 1:05 AM

Dec 2018
Man, I'm gonna miss her hair from watching the next episodes.
Dec 4, 2019 7:08 PM

Feb 2008
I hope he tells her about their MMO connection. I'll lose a lot of respect for him if he tries to pull a Tom Hanks in You've Got Mail on her.
Jan 5, 2020 5:49 PM

May 2018
HNNNNNG IF THIS ENDS ON ONE MORE CLIFFHANGER I WILL GO CRAZY IT ALMOST 2AM IM TIRED AS FUCK BUT I CANT STOP BINGING THIS
Feb 7, 2020 10:29 AM

Apr 2013
So the green-haired dude was indeed Kanbe-san, as expected. Morioka looks good styled up, but did she really came one day too early? xD
Aug 2, 2020 8:58 AM

Jun 2020
i'm glad yuuta was quick to put 2 & 2 together at the beginning i mean if he did not even remotely suspect that hayashi could be morioka that would have been WHACK & if they turned it into some lame comedic pass i would have probably dropped this

...............................................and i take that back he actually brushed it off as a coincidence...oKaY....... at least he was still suspicious throughout

why is kanbe so catty towards hayashi & taunting him in game when IRL he's so polite lol

lmfao @ kanbe knowing lily is a guy IRL

omg how relatable her comparing the stuff she spends on to her game currency i do that at times too xD

will miss her long locks but she still looks cute

another great episode, the pacing was good!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Mar 22, 2021 10:08 PM

Jan 2016
Lol so Kanbe knows gender of Lily and Hayashi. But wow they finally meet! Hope the romance goes somewhere good. Also, Sakurai’s friend in the dub is dope, he certainly makes the character.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

312 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

155 by Forum »»
Feb 15, 8:23 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.