Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 19, 2018 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nishikata and his delusions XD

Not blaming him though since he went shopping with Nishikata for swimsuits. What a HUGE blush! Cute beach episode. I also found the segment between Takagi and Nishikata to be cute when they were alone in the house.

Takagi teasing Nishikata with shojo manga :D
Feb 19, 2018 7:54 AM

Jul 2017
OMG da man Nishikata, you just wouldn't stop blushing at her advances xD

Everytime Takagi comes up with an enticing tease, it felt damn good :D

Nice episode as always, and I'm dying with the shipping that's oh so pleasing to watch, and reference to Nishikata's favourite manga is always subtle :)
Feb 19, 2018 9:05 AM

Jan 2012
You know, for a brief moment at the beginning I thought I was watching the wrong anime. XD My goodness though, getting him to watch you try on bathing suits, getting him to invite you to his house, Takagi is thirsty as fuck! Just start dating already! XD
Feb 19, 2018 9:28 AM

Jun 2015
I thought I was watching something completely different in the beginning xD. Nishikata got teased hard and was very embarrassed when looking for a swimsuit for Takagi. The teasing in his room was funny as well. They got very close to each other :D
Feb 19, 2018 9:35 AM

Jul 2014
The ED song changed again.

Anyways this ep was a breeze, I keep forgetting how sly this girl is for her age, Nishikata just cant catch a break whenever she's around.
It felt awkward watching the first bit because of the swimsuit deal with Takagi... felt like any moment now an FBI comes charging in on me for some reason.
Feb 19, 2018 9:40 AM

Sep 2008
Nishikata is so cute! >.<
I want protect him!

Takagi-san teasing is sometimes cute and funny,
but sometimes I feel really bad for Nishikata
like with that swimsuits part, this was little too much for his little innocent heart...

Feb 19, 2018 10:00 AM

Jan 2017
When this episode started I thought it was an OP and I'd downloaded the wrong anime. lol the Unrequited Love thing threw me off.

Feb 19, 2018 10:31 AM

Jul 2017
Was the "Status Quo" Message the same one that Takagi wrote in episode 2? Because she laughed at it in this episode.
nico nico knee me in the ass
Feb 19, 2018 10:36 AM

Dec 2014
Nishikata just digs his own grave most of the time. xD
Feb 19, 2018 10:36 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
ColexBowl said:
Was the "Status Quo" Message the same one that Takagi wrote in episode 2? Because she laughed at it in this episode.

Yes, it's the same.

"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Feb 19, 2018 10:54 AM

Sep 2013
Swimsuit teasing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
UMI DA and takagi coming to his house.
Feb 19, 2018 11:17 AM

May 2016
Well that was a normal episode for me didn't like it that much.
Feb 19, 2018 11:23 AM
Mar 2015
Takagi has him wrapped around her finger. She gets him to pick out a swimsuit and agree to a date. Then they go study in his room 100% Unrequited Love is one of the most cliched shoujo I have ever seen. It shows what kind of guy he is
Feb 19, 2018 11:37 AM

Oct 2014

A reason to live....
Feb 19, 2018 12:09 PM

Feb 2010
Crunchyroll's subtitles were pretty terrible this time. Almost every scene had a typo or missing word. I don't remember the previous episodes being this bad in that regard.
Feb 19, 2018 12:39 PM

Sep 2015
Takagi-san doesn't even give a shit anymore, she's straight up going on the offensive. But Nishikata still bland.

Their wedding is gonna be hilarious. Nishikata will probably still think it's a prank.
Feb 19, 2018 2:07 PM

Jan 2018
The fact that he's getting embarrassed every 5 seconds over nothing is really starting to become stale, not to mention a tad annoying.
Feb 19, 2018 3:05 PM

Jun 2017
We all know what kind of studying Takagi wanted to do on the bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The kanji drill copy trick was gold.
Feb 19, 2018 3:11 PM

Sep 2017
Oh my gosh this episode was so adorable. The swimsuit and room chapters just killed me. The way Takagi is comfortable showing herself to in a swimsuit to Nishikata but hid herself from that girls boyfriend was so cute. The teasing was to a lesser extent as well. She didn't openly announce that Nishikata was hiding from embarrassment, but rather hinted at it to the other girl so that they would leave.

And then in his room when she said we can study on the bed with that look on her face. Nishikata reads a love manga so it's not like he doesn't understand all the implications she puts out. I think he's just too much of an awkward mess to say anything.

I really hope the story continues in this way. This episode was so much cuter to me than any of the others. I just really love that we are seeing the relationship move a bit.
Feb 19, 2018 3:12 PM

Aug 2013
OMG. Hand drawn water. I forgot how nice it looks.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 19, 2018 4:11 PM

May 2015
I’m not going to lie I would like to watch a Robot Zombie 100% Unriquited Love anime.
Feb 19, 2018 5:25 PM

Nov 2011
When he asked if she was thirsty I just could think "you bet" lol

I said it yesterday, gonna say it again: just tell her she's cute as hell aaaaaa
Baby, daijobanai...
Feb 19, 2018 6:03 PM
Jun 2017
SQUEEL!!! This half of episode today is so inspired by 100% Unrequited Love and ohh my i love it so much. Since Nishikata love that series so much so he is having some delusions with Takagaki regarding some of their everyday lives.

I like this series so much that almost all of it were my favorites but for me this onw is one of best... from that bath suit selection up to Takagaki on nishikata's room... ohh YOUNG LOVE!!! how sweet it really is... hahaha...

My PERSONAL ADVISE: JUST DATE ALREADY!!! (Ooooppsss... for me it looks like a date already since theyre always together 😍😍😍)
Feb 19, 2018 6:55 PM
Jun 2016
This episode was adorable. My favorite part was when they touched each other hands, I was specting for Nishikata to take it off inmedeatly, but they stayed like that quite a bit. I also feel like in that moment Takagi was caught off guard
Feb 19, 2018 7:26 PM

Mar 2013
"let's study in the bed" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Feb 19, 2018 8:32 PM

Sep 2015
Did this episode have a different (episode) director? It felt kinda off compared to previous episodes.

Oh well, this anime is still AOTS next to Citrus.

That "status quo" sign has so much meaning and weight to it though, my mind almost collapsed in thanks to the pressure. Takagi is trying to break the status quo by getting closer to Nishikata, but winds up teasing him like she always does every time. In the end, only Nishikata can break the status quo by picking up on the hints Takagi drops for him.

I love how Nishikata still thinks he is the male MC in Unrequited Love 100% even though it's obvious as shit that he is the female MC. In fact, he wouldn't be as invested in the series as he is, if he didn't relate to the protagonist- something I really love about the writing in this series.
Feb 19, 2018 9:32 PM
Jan 2016
Draconix814 said:
Did this episode have a different (episode) director? It felt kinda off compared to previous episodes.

That "status quo" sign has so much meaning and weight to it though, my mind almost collapsed in thanks to the pressure. Takagi is trying to break the status quo by getting closer to Nishikata, but winds up teasing him like she always does every time. In the end, only Nishikata can break the status quo by picking up on the hints Takagi drops for him.

I love how Nishikata still thinks he is the male MC in Unrequited Love 100% even though it's obvious as shit that he is the female MC. In fact, he wouldn't be as invested in the series as he is, if he didn't relate to the protagonist- something I really love about the writing in this series.

By Status Quo you mean when they write the same think in the Favourite word?

P.S: Really awesome episode, im enjoying this anime so much :)
Feb 20, 2018 1:58 AM
Dec 2017
this scene made my day xD

Feb 20, 2018 2:05 AM
Sep 2017
J_LEE_C said:
When this episode started I thought it was an OP and I'd downloaded the wrong anime. lol the Unrequited Love thing threw me off.

same thing happened with me also.I had to recheck the title of the episode to verify if I was watching this episode or some other one.
Feb 20, 2018 3:02 AM

Jan 2018
I have two words for this episode: Fanservice Episode.

That's it.
Feb 20, 2018 4:10 AM

Sep 2007
This episode, Jesus Christ...
Feb 20, 2018 4:39 AM

Sep 2015
Limaolc said:
Draconix814 said:

Yeah, that's also another reason my mind almost exploded.
Feb 20, 2018 5:40 AM

Dec 2017
i'm glad there was no fourth wall breaking this time from takagi, it was pretty annoying in the manga as well.

the episode was good, but it seems so slow, all the movements, pauses and stuff, don't know if it would've been better with 10 min episodes, or just by speeding up the pacing and showing more chapters
Feb 20, 2018 6:06 AM
Feb 2018
ColexBowl said:

Yea that was what I was thinking too. It seemed like Takagi couldn't believe that he would hang up something like that.
Feb 20, 2018 7:23 AM

May 2017
I kinda feel bad for Takagi, I know she's enjoying her youth with what she's doing and she's probably content with it but she deserves someone better than him, he's so dense. Like the manga readers already stated, this will be an agonizing wait (manga for this) for their romantic build-up coz that trash Nishikawa is so one dimensional in this already one dimensional show
Feb 20, 2018 9:24 AM

Oct 2008
The ED visuals are the same but this time the music of the ED is a new one performed by none other than Takahashi Rie!
Does Takagi-san have x-ray eyes!? or she already knew because she at least saw Nishikata came from the bookstore and because of that, Takagi already had a hunch!
How lucky Nishikata is! He got to pick the mizugi of Takagi-san!
lol @ Nishikata, always gets his hopes-up, too bad he doesn't want to ignore Takagi-san's advances!
LOL @ Takagi,.. did she implied a lewd sentence: "We'll just do it at your house" sounds very lewd...really...
So this is the first time Takagi was able step inside the residence of Nishikata and what's more, Takagi was also was able to get inside Nishikata's own room!
Nishikata remembered Kataomoi when he touched the hands of Takagi-san!
5/5.

Feb 20, 2018 10:12 AM

Apr 2011
Nice episode.

Nishikata is funny as usual LOL

Feb 20, 2018 6:33 PM

Nov 2012
Takagi wanted the D real bad in this episode.

Mina Hibino needs more screentime, those eyebrows alone should have a spinoff show.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Feb 20, 2018 11:21 PM
Jan 2016
Draconix814 said:
Limaolc said:

Where is the your other reason i want to know ahah :p
Feb 21, 2018 3:15 AM

Oct 2013
They made the joke with him buying the shojo manga TWO TIMES! and again the bet, and of course we know he will lose!
OH YES HE DID! You bet!
Seriously this anime is cute but SO REPETITIVE I can't take it anymore
He always lose, always blush...
TitadouFeb 21, 2018 3:19 AM
Feb 21, 2018 5:12 AM

Sep 2015
Limaolc said:
Draconix814 said:

Where is the your other reason i want to know ahah :p

I said it up there: "...my mind almost collapsed in thanks to the pressure.", only I was talking about how much "Status Quo" meant to the narrative.
Feb 21, 2018 7:19 AM
✿。

Apr 2012
This show never fails to make me smile!
Takagi is adorable as usual with her constant teasing & Seeing Nishikata expressions, especially when he's blushing is cute!
I felt bad for him during the shopping scene though!
Poor Nishikata, he can't catch a break :P

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
Feb 21, 2018 7:51 AM

Mar 2014

2 Episodes already , already missed this scenes in all Takagi
Feb 21, 2018 9:41 AM

Sep 2017
I liked the 100% unrequited love opening. Wonder if there is any anime like that?

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 21, 2018 11:27 AM

Nov 2013
holy....I almost fainted like Nishikata. He - from pressure; I - from sweetness overdose!
Feb 21, 2018 11:01 PM

Dec 2014
ok wow 100% unrequited love.. I 'll watch it if it were a series or read in if it were a manga... nice episode...Nishikata reactions are priceless...you know just because it's hot
Feb 22, 2018 3:54 PM
Oct 2010
Lelouch0202 said:
Nishikata just digs his own grave most of the time. xD

Then he self-destructs on top of it. Takagi doesn't even need to make an effort.

shiro_kai said:
Their wedding is gonna be hilarious. Nishikata will probably still think it's a prank.

LMAO. Now I can't get this image out of my head. This could likely happen, he has zero learning ability. "Status Quo" seems to be his true essence.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 22, 2018 7:10 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Ahhh, the awkward middle school years. But sweet baby Jesus, Takagi is thirsty as hell. Those were baby making eyes at the end there.

Mina is even cuter in her swimsuit. Speaking of, I was hoping Nishikata was going to pick the skimpiest swimsuit he could find for Takagi to wear. THAT would've been a great way to get back at her.
Feb 23, 2018 3:05 AM

May 2010
I am laughing at all these comments saying they will watch 100% unrequited love if it existed (I mean it looks kinda cringy-entertaining so I might end it giving it a try too)
Fun episode. Takagi is totally planning to get permanent entry in that house.
Feb 23, 2018 11:54 AM

Jul 2009
Another great episode! The bikini part was very fun.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

217 by qayyumhaikal »»
Sep 5, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2018

113 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2018

122 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 4:50 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2018

223 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 3:49 AM

» Need suggestions

Reckless_weeb - Jan 30

30 by Reckless_weeb »»
Apr 20, 7:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.