Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 5, 2018 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nishikata getting more and more conscious of Takagi every episode lul

The segment with the test scores was priceless. I'm not surprised that Nishikata didn't do well but the reaction was gold. Takagi's mind games with him about guessing the score gave me a good laugh.

Such a teasing episode, especially the part with the whisper to Nishikata's ear.
Feb 5, 2018 7:05 AM
Jul 2017
Still haven't watched it yet but,
We get yet another ED, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmEtgoZMXnE
Feb 5, 2018 7:50 AM

Jul 2017
Takagi vs. Nishikata in any situation, it's almost priceless HAHA xD

Especially the bookstore part of lies vs. lies with the priceless confession lie from Takagi to Nishikata, looks like he needs to always look out around.

An enjoyable episode as per usual that got me grinning in my ears :DDD
Feb 5, 2018 9:33 AM

Jan 2012
Man, Nishikata's total lack of a poker face destroyed him this week, as usual. Lotta romantic tension in the air though. Shirt-swapping, and that confession. Oh Takagi was lying alright....about lying. XD To be young and in love, how sweet. :)
Feb 5, 2018 9:37 AM

Sep 2017
This is the episode where I learnt you can't win against Takagi-san. Seriously, she has some good tricks up her sleeve.
BTW, how did Nishikata not know that she was messing with him when her marks was 92? Poor guy.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 5, 2018 9:47 AM

Jul 2014
This is the 3rd ED right? wonder why they keep changing it, oh well, more Taka Rie singing is a good thing so its not like Im complaining.
Yet another cute ep, my favorite part has to be the one where Takagi was messin with him about the manga he bought, that was adorable, and how she confessed
Feb 5, 2018 9:50 AM

Dec 2014
takagi san can not be beaten ..the girl always has her cards right
Feb 5, 2018 9:55 AM

Jun 2015
Takagi simply cannot be beaten. She keeps on winning every single time. Her teasing him about the manga he bought was the best. The teasing with the test scores was funny.
Feb 5, 2018 10:59 AM

Mar 2016
Takagi won't lose, ever. I like how idiot Nishikata is.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Feb 5, 2018 11:06 AM

Dec 2014
This was my favorite episode till date.

Studying, Score Guessing, Bookstore and Rain-exchanging shirt were all really sweet.

I liked the ED a lot.
Feb 5, 2018 11:22 AM

May 2015
If he believed more in himself he would had some wins under his belt. I pity the fool!
Feb 5, 2018 11:24 AM

Oct 2014
Man as much as I love this series, I am reminded of how bad this can be for my solitary heart.

I love the ED song, btw.
Feb 5, 2018 11:56 AM

Sep 2013
Takagi teaches Nishikata something else and he fails the test :(
Manga moment leads to a confession but he doesn't realize takagi was lying about lying, rainy shirt exchange :)
Feb 5, 2018 12:02 PM

Aug 2013
She lied that she lied, perfect! XD

Great ED song btw <3
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 5, 2018 12:28 PM

Sep 2015
-Stray said:
This is the 3rd ED right? wonder why they keep changing it, oh well, more Taka Rie singing is a good thing so its not like Im complaining.
Yet another cute ep, my favorite part has to be the one where Takagi was messin with him about the manga he bought, that was adorable, and how she confessed

Then she lied about liying.
Feb 5, 2018 12:46 PM

Dec 2017
oh boy, i'm enjoying this series so much. this episode was adapted so well, it's pleasing the eye. but still i think the poker face in the manga was drawn better, imo :)

uninstallthegameFeb 5, 2018 12:54 PM
Feb 5, 2018 1:25 PM

Jul 2011
Takagi smiles too much, she should see reality.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Feb 5, 2018 1:56 PM

Sep 2015
All it takes is a single lie for a relationship to go south though, so while I highly enjoyed that comedy segment, something tells me that Takagi is going to wind up in a situation where she can't be honest with Nishikata. God, I want to read ahead in the manga but I don't have time!

Ok, so speculations based on how I would write it based on my own experiences. I think later on in the series, Takagi will take her jokes a bit too far, and probably feel really guilty for doing something she didn't intend. "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt", is the saying, and Nishikata will probably question (seriously) why she teases him; I think he will ask her, but Takagi can't give a proper response (she lied about her feelings before and the situation would make her appear selfish if she took them back)- the twist will be that Nishikata figures out (accurately) why she teased him and they will both be forced to confront their feelings.

Like I said, this is speculation, but no matter if it is correct or incorrect, I think it is evidence enough that I am enjoying the hell out of this series.
Feb 5, 2018 2:25 PM
Jun 2016
I don't hate this series...but kinda dislike the teasing at times, especially when it reaches the level where it hurts him beyond teasing heh.

Though he really should give up trying heh.
Feb 5, 2018 2:50 PM

Jan 2014
wolfwing said:
I don't hate this series...but kinda dislike the teasing at times, especially when it reaches the level where it hurts him beyond teasing heh.

I don't think he actually minds. He enjoys being with Takagi-san, they're always together after all, even after school and during the weekends. He just hasn't realised it yet.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 5, 2018 3:05 PM
Jun 2016
Laionidas said:
wolfwing said:

I don't think he actually minds. He enjoys being with Takagi-san, they're always together after all, even after school and during the weekends. He just hasn't realised it yet.

well yeah, but I mean if her teasing did make him get lower score by wasting his time on unimportant stuff and such.
Feb 5, 2018 3:13 PM

Jan 2014
They were totally doing something naughty.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Feb 5, 2018 3:28 PM

Jan 2014
wolfwing said:
Laionidas said:

well yeah, but I mean if her teasing did make him get lower score by wasting his time on unimportant stuff and such.

She helped him with the stuff that mattered first I think. He'd probably scored even lower if she hadn't been there, and he'll benefit from it next test as well.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 5, 2018 4:55 PM

Sep 2017
This was cute, but I think it was a little mean to not help him with stuff that would actually be on the test. Takagi sure was lying alright... about lying that is lul. I think this would be get enjoyable if Nishikata wasn't such an idiot all the time.
Feb 5, 2018 6:42 PM

Aug 2012
-it wasn't until after the opening credits that i noticed nishikata and takagi were wearing casual clothes
-nishikata constantly playing himself is always entertaining
-huh, takagi's a good student apparently so why does she... huh
-they're so fucking adorable
-there it is
-mina's actually pretty great
-:o
-that was a pretty nice trap by takagi
-the character design department is getting a workout this week with all these alternate outfits
-takagi's even better when she goes super aggro
-keep your dick in your pants nishikata
-this shrine scene is something else
-not too much of a fan of that ED

I don't really have anything new to say about this series. In my eyes it's just doing what it's really good at doing, which is mainly just showing the antics of two schoolkids in love. It's super wholesome and adorable, and because of that this show outclasses the vast majority of other romances I've seen before. Still show of the season for me unless a certain show does something huge.
Feb 5, 2018 7:43 PM

Oct 2014
Takagi is a Goddess.

She can predict the weather, the future, and even whats inside your mind.

Btw, Takagi saids that she never lie to Nishikita, therefore when she said I like you to Nishikita, she mean it (I think).

Btw, are they allow to start having sex dating? A lot of schools in Japan are prohibited to have a relationship while you are a student.
Feb 5, 2018 8:11 PM

Dec 2016
Damn Takagi's "lie" about liking Nishikata is brutal lmao
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 5, 2018 9:37 PM

Sep 2017
Not a bad episode, in fact pretty good. I wish she wouldn't be so mean to him sometimes like she is the reason hes failing and still wont help him in school lmao.
Feb 5, 2018 10:41 PM
Jun 2017
This episode is so 😍😍😍, right from the beginning up until the last part for todays episode...
Feb 5, 2018 10:59 PM
Nov 2017
I'm sorry, but I've hit my limit of "Nishikata is up his own ass again." I feel embarrassed for the poor kid, especially getting humiliated in front of the entire class over and over again. I'm done. :(
Feb 6, 2018 12:57 AM

Dec 2013
This ED is Jitensha by Judy and Mary. A good cover too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaBmu6ju9EQ
Feb 6, 2018 4:10 AM

Nov 2016
Don't give up Nishikata,one day you will get her.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 6, 2018 4:19 AM
Nov 2016
Come on Nishikata, she likes you.... Figure it out already.
Feb 6, 2018 4:27 AM

Nov 2010
In a certain show, Ikari Shinji Nishikata should be humiliated like this:
Kono kuso mushi ga!!
Feb 6, 2018 7:55 AM

Jan 2014
This anime so consistently adorable and funny. That book store scene was priceless.

Takagi is brilliant.
Feb 6, 2018 8:38 AM

Jan 2013
This was so adorable man i cant contain it
Feb 6, 2018 9:07 AM

Oct 2008
Did the ED music changed again!? and not the visuals?
anywayz, i really can't get enough of the hidden romance these two portrays us!
Nishikata has 0 skills on using his Poker face! Even Takagi made a hint! lolz!
I squealed like a fangirl when Takagi said: "I like you, Nishikata!" oh man!
5/5.

Feb 6, 2018 10:15 AM

Jun 2017
Pretty good episode as usual. Seems like they got the feel for pacing the segments nicely now.
Feb 6, 2018 1:19 PM
Dec 2015
This show is starting to get really stale. Nishikata was a good character for the first few episodes, but now he's just downright irritating. Every scene you hope and pray that he'll grow up and stop being a cynical asshole about everything, but he never does. It's always exactly the same, no matter the scene.
Feb 6, 2018 4:30 PM

May 2013
Same thing over and over but it still some how remains fresh and entertaining
Feb 7, 2018 12:17 AM

Jun 2016
So, will this show be the same every episode? It's starting to irritate me and when will Nishikata start teasing Takagi with her airport-like forehead, so she will leave him alone. Ugh.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Feb 7, 2018 12:57 AM

Sep 2016
No matter how I try to look at it, the library episode was a dick move by Takagi. You shouldn't mess with test. Though Nishikata learned something, the fact is that he still messed up the test because of her.
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
Feb 7, 2018 1:38 AM

Jan 2017
TheDoggoneGirl said:
So, will this show be the same every episode? It's starting to irritate me and when will Nishikata start teasing Takagi with her airport-like forehead, so she will leave him alone. Ugh.

It'll just irritate you more if you continue.
Feb 7, 2018 3:37 AM

Jan 2018
Looks like the romantic air is starting to climb up than before. Takagi-san is really a skilled teaser.

Feb 10, 2018 9:24 PM

Mar 2016
Girlie only gotta study 2 hours because of her big ass forehead... she holding a lot of brain.
Honestly I never study... so good on them.

Her big brain allows her to read minds as well. Nishikata is trouble ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2018 1:37 AM

Jan 2015
Seriously, if only Nishikata become a "Hikigaya"-like person. I know it's just fourth episode so far, but I really mean it. Maybe that way we can see more thing about what Takagi had in her mind about Nishikata, the REAL thing. Or maybe the worst outcome is it won't reach 12 episodes. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 11, 2018 6:28 PM
Jul 2015
It's getting increasingly hard to watch. It's the same thing over and over again.
Yeah, Takagi is cute and all and I realise there's notmeant to be an actual story (though I wish there was at least character development, especially for Nishikata), but it's just getting stale.
And the teasing is getting increasingly meaner. Her teaching him the wrong stuff is just not okay. With all this kind of teasing, no wonder he doesn't trust Tagaki for anything she says.
What she's doing should lead to severe distrust, seeing how often she teases him.

I can, however, ignore all of that like I did in the beginning, if the 'comedy' wasn't just 'Takagi or Nishikata proposes a challenge or Takagi tries to 'help' --> Nishikata overthinks things because of distrust (basically anyway)--> He ends up losing because of the overthinking --> He is embarrassed and Takagi laughs at him (and maybe as 'a bonus' the teacher scolds him.)'

Wash, rinse, repeat

The occasional genuine moments I do enjoy though, even though that's almost always followed by basically a 'syke' from Takagi, even though she did mean it. The genuine moments are what's keeping me watching. I want it to progress into something.
So far it just doesn't.
JakkoFourEyesFeb 14, 2018 1:22 PM
Feb 13, 2018 4:19 AM

Jul 2009
This is so fun to watch, I hope their relationship progress...
Feb 13, 2018 12:59 PM

May 2015
Need some progress right now.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2018

113 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2018

122 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 4:50 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2018

223 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 3:49 AM

» Need suggestions

Reckless_weeb - Jan 30

30 by Reckless_weeb »»
Apr 20, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2018

150 by AnimeXPapi »»
Mar 28, 8:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.