Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 29, 2018 6:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another episode of teasing and competitions. When it comes to physical competitions, Nishikata just couldn't keep up and I don't blame him.

He's no match for Takagi inside in the classroom either. Takagi's mind games with Rock/Paper/Scissors was gold. I think he became more conscious of Takagi again this episode too lol. The amount of blushing was kinda priceless.
Stark700Jan 29, 2018 8:46 AM
Jan 29, 2018 9:00 AM
Jul 2017
I can't stop grining.

Also sad face Takagi makes me sad
Jan 29, 2018 9:16 AM

Sep 2015
Takagi is a genius!

I like how the anime is mixing things up and isn't formulaic.

I think I will read the manga after the anime ends because this show is just pure fun AND I LOVE IT.
Jan 29, 2018 9:53 AM

Jun 2015
Takagi is so good at teasing Nishikata. The Rock/Paper/Scissors game was pretty funny and when she called him a pervert lol. It was nice of her to stop herself from teasing him when she thought he was sick.
Jan 29, 2018 9:56 AM

Nov 2016
Nice episode,the rock,paper,scissor game and the kickover comp were pretty fun.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 29, 2018 9:57 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
This show is gold.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jan 29, 2018 10:03 AM

May 2015
With all the loosing, Nishikata is bound to get the #1 draft lottery pick! XD
Jan 29, 2018 10:26 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great and hilarious episode once again!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 29, 2018 10:29 AM

Mar 2016
Do people Honestly get sick from an air conditioner or not drying their hair after bathing... this seems to common in anime I don’t believe it...

The relationship between them is definilty is growing ! Greta episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2018 10:31 AM

Aug 2016
Another fun episode and this moment, lmfao

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jan 29, 2018 10:49 AM
Mar 2015
The girls tailing them and lipreading was really funny. He was embarrassed when he realized that she cleaned with him just for the two of them to be alone together. No way he could ever say that she was cute. On the bar she just wanted him to see her shorts. Janken was so funny because she told him what she was going to pick
Jan 29, 2018 10:53 AM

Nov 2016
Takagi is hands down the best girl of the season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2018 10:58 AM

May 2017
It's funny how she mistook the relationship between Nishikata and Takagi as a romantic one, when that couldn't be further from the truth. For Nishikata at least, Takagi is having the time of her life!
Jan 29, 2018 12:53 PM

Apr 2013
Takagi-san is gold.

Jan 29, 2018 12:56 PM
Oct 2017
Takagi announcing that she'd use "rock"...
Was that a No Game No Life reference? No, it couldn't be...
Jan 29, 2018 1:05 PM

Sep 2013
Nishikata in trouble for being too loud and takagi does lay low on the teasing if he looks sick.
Jan 29, 2018 1:17 PM

Dec 2017
Ahh, this makes me kind of sad that my school days weren't like this.

also the kyuun~ kyuun~ and doki~ part was terribly cliche but absurdly funny
Jan 29, 2018 1:25 PM
Nov 2017
This anime is so adorable and innocent, I love it.
Jan 29, 2018 2:11 PM

Aug 2013
Pure gold. Takagi is flawless.

UrbanJahts said:
Do people Honestly get sick from an air conditioner or not drying their hair after bathing... this seems to common in anime I don’t believe it...

Yeah. This is true. Many people getting sick after spending hours in room or car with AC. Especially after sudden temperature change. Same goes to not drying hair and expose themselves to cool environment.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 29, 2018 2:32 PM

Nov 2017
uninstallthegame said:
Ahh, this makes me kind of sad that my school days weren't like this.

also the kyuun~ kyuun~ and doki~ part was terribly cliche but absurdly funny

Gotta agree on this one! I hope this show continues with some more romance tho. IMO thats the only thing lacking at the moment however you cant blame them since this is the 4th episode.
Jan 29, 2018 2:42 PM

Jan 2014
aliensinnoh said:
This anime is so adorable and innocent, I love it.
duderus said:
Takagi-san is gold.
cchigu said:
This show is gold.

All true, and Nishikata deserves some appreciation too.

I thought it was really cool how he readily admitted defeat after looking at Takagi-san doing the kickover.

It was a nostalgic scene in any case, as I once was in the exact same situation as Nishikata, when I was a kid:

AlexPlayer said:
It's funny how she mistook the relationship between Nishikata and Takagi as a romantic one, when that couldn't be further from the truth. For Nishikata at least, Takagi is having the time of her life!

Really?

I think it's pretty obvious that Nishikata feels the same about Takagi-san. He just isn't conscious of it, or is simply too embarassed to admit it even to himself.

Also, he just likes to complain, but he does enjoy hanging out with her, trying to get back at her, even losing.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jan 29, 2018 3:07 PM

Dec 2016
This show stays being cute as fuck
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 29, 2018 4:33 PM

Aug 2012
-:)
-takagi's a smooth-talker
-no nishikata don't
-👍
-all according to keikaku
-nishikata finally gets the hint
-nishikata had a pretty good idea goin there but smooth talker takagi weaseled her way out
-wow he got double baited
- K Y U N ~
-n i s h i k a t a n o
-no you cannot do that
-🤔
-mina so wholeheartedly questioning why they're following the other two was pretty great
-i also loved takagi pulling a fast one on mina's group, as well as nishikata at the end there
-also this ED really suits the anime more than the first one

I honestly felt that the first gag of the episode was the weakest one, and that's probably just because I've seen the rock-paper-scissors gag somewhere before. However, while the gag portion of the first segment was lackluster, it still ended up being pretty adorable with the romantic foils introduced and Nishikata being absolutely clueless about Takagi's intentions. The high bar gag and the trailing gag were pretty funny on their own right, particularly because Takagi got Nishikata twice (or maybe three times) as hard on the high bar and because she got the Ashita wa Doyoubi girls with the trailing gag. Also the fact that Sanae's voiceover of Nishikata and Takagi was actually spot on was pretty funny, too. The segment where Nishikata had a cold was also pretty adorable because Takagi actually held off on the teasing when she thought Nishikata was sick, and the whole time Nishikata was also trying to steal Takagi's heart or something. The fact that the different segments of the episode alternated between being adorable and funny really kept everything feeling pretty fresh to me.

It's also really surprising that I'm still really enjoying this show 4 episodes in. Good stuff.
Jan 29, 2018 4:55 PM

Mar 2016
100% Unrequited love needs a real anime, I would totally watch it.

The sweet side of Takagi appeared, I like how she get flustered when Nishikata coughed, lovely
Jan 29, 2018 5:03 PM
May 2017
Great episode! I feel like this was the episode where the show is really going to get a hell of a lot better. You can tell that Nishikata is really starting to develop as a character.

also is it just me or did anyone else think that the two going up to the roof were going to bang or..?

Jan 29, 2018 5:29 PM
Jun 2017
I love the 4 part episode for today (including the trio girl part), that enjoying the youth life is so 😍😍😍 i mean takagi really stay at the room just to be with nishikata (just to tease or play with him), the Pervert part is 😎😎😎, the 100% unrequited part is good, he have some ideas of what to tease to her but in the end its the same thing she used to tease him... and finally the tailing part- wahahaha... nice one by the trio girls on this one.. 😂😂😂

GREAT EPISODE!!! cant wait for next week..

by the way im happy that it has an english dub version (watched the 1st episode) and i like it!!!
Jan 29, 2018 6:03 PM

Sep 2017
lmao that "ecchi" was perfect. I really hope we get some kinda romance by the end of this though.
Jan 29, 2018 6:16 PM

Jan 2012
Love was certainly in the air this week, in several forms. Ah to be young and adorable. So sweet. :)
Jan 29, 2018 7:19 PM

Jun 2017
Elijah_Parr said:
Great episode! I feel like this was the episode where the show is really going to get a hell of a lot better. You can tell that Nishikata is really starting to develop as a character.

also is it just me or did anyone else think that the two going up to the roof were going to bang or..?

nah middle schooler havent reach that stage i think, just casual date on school ground
Jan 29, 2018 7:50 PM

Nov 2008
Every time this show ends, I'm just like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

XD

rsc-pl said:
Pure gold. Takagi is flawless.

UrbanJahts said:

Yeah. This is true. Many people getting sick after spending hours in room or car with AC. Especially after sudden temperature change. Same goes to not drying hair and expose themselves to cool environment.

Every person is different but this happens to me every time. Particularly the wet hair thing.

Jan 29, 2018 8:27 PM

Apr 2016
My dark heart can't handle all this cuteness .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Jan 29, 2018 8:38 PM

Dec 2014
The flip stuff was gold.

Nishikata pretending to be sick and using that as a counter backfired because of himself. xD
Jan 29, 2018 10:11 PM

Jul 2014
Their relationship is cancer.
Jan 30, 2018 2:49 AM
Nov 2016
Nishikata and Takagi are the cutest couple this season.
Jan 30, 2018 4:54 AM

Jun 2016
The fact that I've been looking forward to the trio more than the two MCs. Hahaha. But I'm watching this for Kaji-kyun, so I like Nishikata and Takagi's scenes, too. Lmao.

Not as funny as the last episodes, but still okay.

3/5.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 30, 2018 7:06 AM
Mar 2016
Oh Nishkata you really are a SUCKER.
Jan 30, 2018 7:15 AM

Jan 2014
Hilarious episode. Nishikata using the quotes from that TV show had me laughing pretty good.

Also just out of curiosity, does anybody know if those three girls are friends or sisters?
Jan 30, 2018 8:26 AM

May 2014
Takagi really is the best girl of the season hands down

It seems Nishikata slowly beeing conscious on what he feel about Takagi

NishikataXTakagi
Jan 30, 2018 8:47 AM

Oct 2008
Takagi-san is so perfect when she said: "ecchi" aw my gawd! props to Takahashi Rie!
and again Nishikata, you'll eternally lose to Takagi-san!
Takagi-san also knows how to make Nishikata blush 100% probability!
100% unrequited love...is a reference to Ichigo 100%? not sure...lolz
oh! that's some nice bodily contact with Takagi-san ...even though its not direct...hahah lolz
The laugh of Takagi-san looks like a recording and repeating but even it that's true or not it's still pleasant to hear her voice!
5/5.

Jan 30, 2018 10:12 AM

Nov 2012
I really hope that Nishikata tears that ass up.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jan 30, 2018 11:19 AM

Jul 2015
i swear to god that this show has more development in romance than the real romance anime out there..
lmao at that "ecchi" scene...
i was again smiling like a pedophile throughout the episode...
no_good_name said:

spread that pu**y..
Jan 30, 2018 1:03 PM

May 2015
no_good_name said:

Well, there's a spin-off manga that pretty much confirms that he does at some point. xD

Jan 30, 2018 4:11 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I just don't see the appeal of this show, it's incredibly monotonous, thank God for the Mina and friends segments or else I don't think I could make it through this. I genuinely cannot stand Takagi as a character. She's not even a little charming to make this more bearable. This would be so much more watchable if it was in a 5 minute format instead.
Jan 30, 2018 8:02 PM

Sep 2008
It's so obvious she really likes him, dropping all kinds of hints like "I wonder what it's like to enjoy your youth?" And purposely staying after school to help him clean up (although she did nothing lol). And being genuinely concerned when she thought he was sick.

But she also knows he has no social skills to even ask out a girl much less be in a relationship with one. But she is biding her time, teasing him and keeping herself in front of him while waiting for him to become more mature.

I can't picture her with anyone else, she is just too pure. And she has my vote for Best Girl of the season too.
Jan 30, 2018 8:06 PM

Sep 2008
[quote=Kittens-kun message=53895365]
no_good_name said:

There are always the dojins, but for me they are rather uncomfortable to read.
Jan 31, 2018 3:35 AM

Nov 2014
There's a small part of me that realises Nishikata is the ultimate teaser here, though unintentional. Takagi stays back JUST to hang out with him, blatantly confesses to him when he is cleaning the science room. He doesn't quite get it :/ I feel bad for Takagi.

Takagi dropping the "pervert" line of Nishikata was amazing.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jan 31, 2018 4:16 AM
Dec 2017
In this episode for the first time she stopped teasing nishikata when she heard about the sickness.That was something to wait for a whole week.
Jan 31, 2018 7:31 AM

May 2010
I loved this episode in particular, had some adorable moments.
Jan 31, 2018 8:56 AM

Jul 2014
Im just glad the 3 girls didnt get as much screen time as the prev ep, had to skip 3x because of them.

Takagi with the "I just wanted to enjoy youth too" girl, both of you are in full on youth parade everyday.

Takagi wearing a short underneath her skirt reminded me of Misaka, and that "Perv" line.
Jan 31, 2018 9:38 PM

Oct 2014
BurningSpirit said:
There's a small part of me that realises Nishikata is the ultimate teaser here, though unintentional. Takagi stays back JUST to hang out with him, blatantly confesses to him when he is cleaning the science room. He doesn't quite get it :/ I feel bad for Takagi.

Takagi dropping the "pervert" line of Nishikata was amazing.

That's called being thick-headed, not teasing lol
But yeah: you can see how good is the position Takagi has put herself in with her teasing and stuff.
Even if she fails at her teasing, she can always turn it immediately into a serious confession, and it wouldn't be her lost.

ps.: Actually, the only reason she hasn't is because it's clear Nishikata still doesn't realize that Takagi is madly in love with him. Takagi-san is the very example of a smugdere.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

217 by qayyumhaikal »»
Sep 5, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2018

113 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2018

122 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 4:50 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2018

223 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 3:49 AM

» Need suggestions

Reckless_weeb - Jan 30

30 by Reckless_weeb »»
Apr 20, 7:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.