Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2017 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, it's interesting to hear Sumire's voice again.

This Eri Oka girl continues proves herself to be a troublemaker for Haruki and even harasses her. A rather intimidating episode imo (for Haruki anyway). I feel like this Eri Oka could be viewed as an antagonist in this show for her role so far.

May 17, 2017 7:55 AM

Nov 2007
That another girl again.

"Oka Eri" didn't like her weak self, which what they remember as. She likes "evil" main guy, and not the "weak" guy right now. Evil = strong

The witch in the photo told the old guy about a girl would be sent by the organization to steal the power (get into photo?).

Sakurai-san's character is the one who ordered "Oka Eri" to get old man's power.

Reset girl got stolen and according to Sakurai-san's character she will die soon without the power.

Fake memory and forget memory?

That photo main guy got into... meaning he have to face that past that that girl died?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 17, 2017 9:02 AM

Apr 2010
Seems that Oka Eri has some issues to work out.
Yet she is taking it out on other people and with that she is the thing that she hates the most, being weak.
It will be interesting the see the conclusion of this arc seeing how things are going.
May 17, 2017 9:17 AM

Jun 2015
Got to learn about Eri Oka's ability. She really hates her previous self. She feels betrayed by Kei because she thinks he's weak now. She wants to be a hero like him. Kei is now trapped in a photo. I'm curious how this will end.
May 17, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2015
Whoops, now Haruki ask about Kei's feeling and what would he feel if Haruki lose her power? I could say perfect timing, considering what will happen later.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 17, 2017 9:37 AM

Aug 2013
It was nice to Sumire in that flashback.

Eri Oka has an interesting ability. She really has some issues though.

Seems like that old guy with the picture ability and the witch had a plan and some people in the Bureau are trying to prevent that. Got a feeling that they want Eri Oka to be the next witch or something.

Looking forward to the end of this arc.

May 17, 2017 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
I still don't get what that Oka Eri girl wants to do other than messing around with people.
May 17, 2017 9:43 AM

Jan 2015
Much better episode than any other i felt. Btw Can someone explain to me what's the deal with Oka Eri is? like i cant understand her as a person for me she sounds completely nuts. Can someone explain why she does the things she does?

Last episode is the end for the witch arc. Btw does anyone ever wonder why they make preview so interesting and they sound so exciting while the anime itself is not.
May 17, 2017 9:49 AM

Dec 2014
It was nice seeing Sumire.

Interesting info on Eri's ability.
Kei's in trouble now, wonder how he's gonna get out of the picture.

Hirugiku said:
Much better episode than any other i felt. Btw Can someone explain to me what's the deal with Oka Eri is? like i cant understand her as a person for me she sounds completely nuts. Can someone explain why she does the things she does?

Last episode is the end for the witch arc. Btw does anyone ever wonder why they make preview so interesting and they sound so exciting while the anime itself is not.

I can't say for sure myself but it seems to be rooted in how Kei helped her in the past by suggesting she use an underhanded method of threatening her Dad. Once that worked, she somehow reached this warped conclusion that she needs to be 'strong' and 'evil' in order to be free or something.
The information about her Dad was some Bureau related thing so i assume that's how she eventually ended up working for the Bureau but even I'm not entirely sure what her motives are in this particular case.

As for your second question, I'd like an answer to that as well, I think it's the mysterious OST that plays during the PV. xD
May 17, 2017 10:29 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah, Eri Oka is really confusing me on multiple levels at this point, but other than that this was a reasonable episode. If nothing else, that scene with Soma at the start of the episode was probably one of the best-directed in the show so far, and I'm really keen to find out what they're doing with that at least.
May 17, 2017 11:57 AM

May 2015
Ok episode, but this girl is one pain in the ass without a doubt.

May 17, 2017 12:23 PM

Feb 2016
Oka Eri power reminds me of

well shit went down so freaking fast, hyped for next episode, Oka Eri is sure a scary girl
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 17, 2017 12:59 PM

Nov 2016
An okayish episode. It was nice to see Ghost Sumire and we got some subtile fanservice from Eri. Until then everything was fine, but I got some issues with what happenend afterwards.

First off Haruki promised Asai that she won't loose her ability and what had to happen directly afterwards ? She lost it(of course), I don't have a problem that it happened, it's rather how it happened. She was well aware that Eri has an ability to take away hers and instead of beeing a little bit more cautious( what should be expected after her promise)she did as she was told and looked directly in Eris eyes. This scene was made worse due to the way how Haruki and Asai were separated, that was lazy writting at its finest. I'm sorry, usually I'm able to overlook such flaws, but this time it kinda pissed me off..

On top of all that I don't like the character of Eri at all. She's just, extremly edgy brat. Unfortunately I don't see more in her. Maybe I'm a little harsh, but that's how I see it.

This show is fairly decent so far, I like the plot, the execution on the other hand is meh. I really hope that it will get better, the potential is definitely there.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 17, 2017 12:59 PM

Jan 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
It was nice seeing Sumire.

Interesting info on Eri's ability.
Kei's in trouble now, wonder how he's gonna get out of the picture.

Hirugiku said:

I can't say for sure myself but it seems to be rooted in how Kei helped her in the past by suggesting she use an underhanded method of threatening her Dad. Once that worked, she somehow reached this warped conclusion that she needs to be 'strong' and 'evil' in order to be free or something.
The information about her Dad was some Bureau related thing so i assume that's how she eventually ended up working for the Bureau but even I'm not entirely sure what her motives are in this particular case.

As for your second question, I'd like an answer to that as well, I think it's the mysterious OST that plays during the PV. xD

Thats what i thought too, i just dont understand why she just goes and takes all abilities away and why she wants to hurt the guy that saved her.
May 17, 2017 1:30 PM

Mar 2017
A so-so episode to me, but definitely better than the 2 previous episodes. Oka Eri was quite smart to cause trouble for Murase to make Kei rushed to help her, and Kei, it was not quite smart to leave Haruki alone (I understand he did that to keep her away from danger, but still... with her around you can look after her AND using her reset ability if needed).
Anyway, it was good to see Haruki act on her own :D I begin to like her more. And also that Oka Eri is a completely edgy brat who I cant and dont want to understand or sympathize. The "yoho, sempai" kept annoying me more and more.
Next episode seems like a good episode. Cant wait to see how Kei deal with this situation (and give that Oka Eri brat some good slap, if possible).
English is not my native language. Sorry for my poor choice of words and crappy grammar.
May 17, 2017 2:29 PM
Feb 2016
This girl has to be one of the most retarded villains I've seen in a while.

The MC helps her deal with her father and that somehow makes her think she should become some sort of a villain and do evil deeds just for the heck of it.

Not only that but she literally had to do nothing and the reset ability would've been sealed forever, but she just has to go and overwrite it with some memory that supposedly makes her hate the MC or something similar since we see her not wanting to use the ability in the preview.

The next episode will most likely be some drama to overcome the memory after which we can happily reset again.
May 17, 2017 2:36 PM
Jun 2015
Lol the confrontation at the top of the light house was hilarious. Kei doesn't allow Eri Oka to play the satisfying role as the villain and just is like "here you can have the mcguffin". Eri is like the brat that wants to cause trouble for attention and everyone else is like "okay".
May 17, 2017 4:46 PM
Jan 2017
I thought Eri Oka would be an interesting villain, but then it turns out she is harassing him for nonsensical reasons. Kei's stone-faced attitude never ceases to amaze me ever week, not even reacting to the fact he got trapped in a picture. He really sticks to his guns. It was good to see Sumire again, even for a moment.
May 17, 2017 7:10 PM

Jan 2013
I can't believe he separated from Haruka when he knew Eri was on the loose and after her.
Otherwise a good episode, though the whole thing with Eri's father wasn't explained much.
May 17, 2017 7:17 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The plot is so deep and intense with this arc I love it lol
May 17, 2017 7:59 PM

Jul 2013
I don't see why people are bashing Oke Eri. She does make sense. She's basically the bullied who learn that they have to be the bully to survive. There's nothing strange about that, especially for a troubled teenager. Her story between her and Kei reminds me a lot about Revan and Malak from KOTOR, if you know that reference.

As for stealing other abilities, well she's being guided by the bureau. It seems she is being used actually. Eri is the muscle and whoever she is talking to is the brains, so I don't believe she is the main villain of this series. Too emotionally fragile to be one. She might actually reaching for Kei subconsciously which might explain her obsession with him.

Her ability on the other hand, is what feels disappointing to me. It feels way too much Deus ex machina.
May 18, 2017 12:40 AM
Jul 2013
So Oka Eri wanted the witch's ability, does that mean she can plunder abilities? I know that information broker guy tell them her ability is false memory but is he telling the truth, the files could be fake

She put Kei inside the photo, does that mean she had the old man's ability or anyone can do that by anyone who has his photo?

PLEASE EXPLAIN
May 18, 2017 1:03 PM

Dec 2008
Not only is Eri Oka retarded, I think she's also being used by someone. I hope this arc ends soon because she makes my skin crawl.
May 18, 2017 1:09 PM

Dec 2013
kramXD said:
So Oka Eri wanted the witch's ability, does that mean she can plunder abilities? I know that information broker guy tell them her ability is false memory but is he telling the truth, the files could be fake

She put Kei inside the photo, does that mean she had the old man's ability or anyone can do that by anyone who has his photo?

PLEASE EXPLAIN
The way I see it there are two possibilities.

1) When she steals a memory she obtains it for herself. She can steal the memory of how to use an ability and gain it.

2) She can create a false memory within her own mind by looking into a mirror. If she does not steal memories for herself then she simply recreates copies.
May 18, 2017 2:05 PM

Aug 2012
Another episode that proves rating something before seeing everything proves ones insanity.
I see a lot of people saying this anime is "hard to follow" or whatever silly remark they got.

How? How is it hard to follow, how is it complicated? I cannot wrap that around my head.
But then I forgot, Americans, they country that needs a minute long commercials compared to rest of the world which has 10 to 15 seconds, because Americans cannot take in information fast enough.

Sad, so sad. Good anime anyway
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
- Plato
May 18, 2017 2:36 PM

Sep 2015
This arc is by far the most interesting thing so far. I update my rating after every episode. And if the series continue down this path, it will be hella enjoyable.
Weak start but it has gotten better. I wouldn't blame people for dropping it since the early episodes were rather disappointing, but I guess it was to build up the group.
It is the show's job to attract the viewer.

But I will say that those that dropped it should give it a show a 2nd chance after it is done. Some anime have a weak start and they need to recognize that.
May 18, 2017 7:46 PM

Mar 2016
I honestly sorta want this to just turn into a romantic show. Kei and Haruki start dating!

:) Haruki is my favorite character ri.ght now... idk why some people say this anime is so boring to me it's super interesting!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2017 9:58 PM

Sep 2011
zcv45 said:
This arc is by far the most interesting thing so far. I update my rating after every episode. And if the series continue down this path, it will be hella enjoyable.
Weak start but it has gotten better. I wouldn't blame people for dropping it since the early episodes were rather disappointing, but I guess it was to build up the group.
It is the show's job to attract the viewer.

But I will say that those that dropped it should give it a show a 2nd chance after it is done. Some anime have a weak start and they need to recognize that.
The show has improved but the issue is its still at a point where there really isnt much justification for picking it up , the show is still incredibly sloppy with its dialogue and pacing which was always the main problem, The show really deserves the rating it still had until things actually get good cause right now all its showing is some promise whilst dangerously too late into the series.

I honestly think the show needed to really get on track 2 episodes ago to really justify a watch for alot of people, and the episode that one wound up being was gwenuinly a really bad episode and probably the only episode of the show so far I would say it outright a awful episode.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 19, 2017 1:47 AM

Mar 2013
That Oka girl is really cringe worthy.
The annoying brat is being evil for the heck of it.

Anyways, good to see Sumire again. I just hope she's alive somewhere :(
May 19, 2017 3:37 AM

Apr 2017
There's still a mystery about the ability of Oka Eri and we will know how they can settle this down in next episode. Poor Haruki, she lost her reset ability because of that brat girl. This arc gives me goosebumps and it seems unpredictable somehow. They should keep or maintain the hypeness. It's getting more interesting. I like the characters and the plot for being monotonous, kind of boring but in my opinion, that makes the show more appealing.
JerryKen10May 19, 2017 5:07 AM
May 20, 2017 6:56 AM

Oct 2016
I really like Oka Eri's voice, especially when she greets with someone.

May 20, 2017 9:30 PM

Mar 2016
This anime is so strange...I have a hard time figuring out where they're going with the plot in this one but I'm still very interested to see how it plays out!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 21, 2017 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
So can powers be passed down or along to other people? Because they mentioned making Eri that Witch, but would she get the Future telling powers as well? Also How was she able to trap Kei in the picture? Is it just her powers creating a false memory? If so I feel as though creating an entire scene would be more difficult then just a certain image, IE the Monkey. I mean it seemed like Kei knew right away that it's fake so I would assume he would break away from the trick right away.

It just seems silly at this point though. This anime has really gone on a downward spiral. Luckily Kei showed some emotions when Youla called him.

The scene with Misora and Eri though was just weird.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 21, 2017 9:32 PM

Oct 2012
I have faith that all of us who don't quite understand what's going on in the moment will find some clarity next episode. Of course they could help out a lot with some better direction (flashbacks to scenes in the past, etc.) rather than just dense dialog. Here's hoping anyways.
May 22, 2017 3:08 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so the person that was in the photo besides the subject was Souma then eh. Likely her last before her death. So that location is also where they first met as well eh. Hmm first time i heard the sunset being too beautiful being used as a reason to not talk to anyone though lol. Hmm so Kei and Souma had a promise to meet back at the location that they met then eh. Looks like she's still maintaining the promise. Hmm so first they resetted back three days eh. And seems they resetted to the 7th a second time as well. Man Eri sure had a abusive father back then. Her personality back then was also on the meek side as well. Hmm Eri's original name when she used her mothers maiden name actually does sound like the words that people say when one comes home though. Hmm so Kei knew Eri back in this part of her life and helped sort her family out as well eh. Seems that gaining an ability really has changed Eri from how she was back then eh. Hmm so even in the bureau there's different factions eh. Its an interesting question that Haruki posted to Kei though. If she was to someday lose her ability before she left Sakurada would anyone change. Probably but i hope that not by much. Hmm so Eri's investigating Kei eh. That explains why she knows Yoka then. Hmm Eri is pretty fast on the take there. Quite the fast thinker. Hmm so Eri see's Kei as weak currently eh. Hmm well Kei's weakness is Haruki since he relies on her. So thats how the old man's ability works eh. Be at the location where the photo was taken and tear apart the photo to go back to that specific point in time for a period of time eh. So the person in the photo seems to be a younger version of the witch that we saw last episode. Despite their bond Kei doesn't want to risk Haruki which is a nice thing though she probably thinks the opposite. Hmm Haruki chose to run eh smart but against someone on a bike hopefully enough.

Hmm given here eye i would think that Eri's ability is in her eye. Hmm so Yuka was being chased by a monkey eh. Hmm i wonder is one of Eri's abilities hallucination. Or maybe a mind tampering ability. Hmm as expected Eri's real target was Haruki's ability eh. Yoka was just the bait after all. Eri's goal is of course the Macguffin. It seems that Eri's ability can't be resetted by anyone other than herself eh. Lol Kei is rather shameless in keep asking the girls to help him but his personality and the fact that they are friends just makes them do that lol. Hmm it will be good for Haruki to make more friends then. Hmm so the old man's ability actually allows him to enter the photos even if his ability is sealed. Hmm so Eri would target the witch as well eh. Hmm as expected Eri's ability is memory manipulation eh. To think that she is able to add and subtract abilities though. Eri has managed to make Haruki forget her ability to reset eh. Hmm since Haruki's reset ability is unique there isn't anyone with the same ability so learning by external won't work here. An ability no matter how powerful can be balanced by having Yet despite respecting Kei Eri is now opposing him. Some respect she had. So in her quest to become strong she elected to become a villain eh. Since Eri's ability is vision related anything that she can see she can affect eh. So vantage will help her a lot. Hmm smart in that Eri used the old man's ability against Kei. Things are definitely getting more interesting with Eri's appearance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2017 8:51 PM

May 2009
Isn't the third weakness of Eri's ability is that if she uses two effects of her abilities on one person, then the first one will cancel out? Then if she will really continue to implant a memory to Haruki, that would mean that Haruki will regain her reset ability, no? If yes, then Haruki should just learn how to reset without Kei's command and continue on to the next arc.

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
May 24, 2017 2:54 PM
Sep 2016
I love the anime where the characters play mind games with each other like no game no life and death note. This seems like the next 16 episodes are going to be an interesting ride. Also if someone knows of any more anime like these, please PM me.
May 25, 2017 11:27 PM

Sep 2015
Nooo let's hope the memory isn't added to Haruki
May 26, 2017 11:14 PM

Oct 2008
Okaeri, why the super hate to Haruki! & Asai? lolz...
3/5.

Jun 6, 2017 3:29 PM

Oct 2015
This plot is on another level...

5/5
Jun 21, 2017 12:44 PM

Oct 2012
"I don't want to reset.." The next episode will be surely interesting.

I really like this arc, it's probably the best one so far. Even the animation and direction got better. My only issue is that I really can't see Oka Eri's reasoning behind her actions, her grudge against Kei seems so artificial. But this time I like the pacing and even the drama is done really well.

Can't wait to see how the old man and the witch fits in all this.
Jul 3, 2017 10:38 AM
Mar 2012
Lots of mystery parties.
Sumire might've started the MacGuffin.
Oldman ability seemed useless at 1st, but gets super handy as Oldman could borrow young witch's ability to check the future, and if Kei could ask old Sumire in that sunset photo. And ability is stored in the photos, quite inventive how it can trap Kei without Oldman being there.
Oka Eri an interesting backstory to becoming a villainous hero. Even now she's following a Bureau guy's orders on photos. I guess her challenging Kei has some ulterior motive, besides being a tryhard villain. 3 secrets to her memory altering ability.
Sounds like Oldman loves witch a lot & plan to meet irl, and willing to sacrifice the kids' happiness. Of course meeting the witch is hard so they make some elaborate plan, maybe involving Okaeri sealing witch power (but they explained as memory sealing not ability stealing...).

Oct 18, 2017 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
so it's not to steal, but to manipulate memories. what a trouble some abilities.

I liked how Kei defeated his opponent even before the fight started.
Oct 10, 2018 1:36 AM
Sep 2015
So that witch (that old woman) is Sasano's wife? That's why she told him his photos would be stolen.

That monkey scene was stupid af
"Oh help me, a monkey is following me! Just leave Haruki alone, I'm more important!"
Jun 2, 2021 11:05 PM

Nov 2018
RediceRyan said:
I can't believe he separated from Haruka when he knew Eri was on the loose and after her.

The same thing scandalized me as well 😅! However, I came to the conclusion that Kei was tricked! He knew that Murase was investigating Oka Eri, so when she desperately sought his help, he imagined that Oka Eri did something to her. This is also the reason why he didn't want to take Haruki with him. He believed she was safer if she didn't come. Nonetheless, apparently Oka Eri foresaw Kei's actions (after realizing a reset was done) and planned accordingly. I can say she's really smart! Key didn't see this coming!

nimsoc said:
I really like Oka Eri's voice, especially when she greets with someone.

I must confess I like it too 😄! It reminds me a lot of Natsumi from Non Non Biyori 😄!

SoraSenpai said:
So can powers be passed down or along to other people? Because they mentioned making Eri that Witch, but would she get the Future telling powers as well? Also How was she able to trap Kei in the picture? Is it just her powers creating a false memory?

I put this questions myself! I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that Eri was interested in the Witch's ability. So I am wondering...can someone from Sakurada take over someone else's ability? If yes, what happens to theirs? It also intrigued me when she put Kei into the picture! She did the same way as the old man did. So, would it be possible that after the old man took the pictures, anyone who tear them can enter in them like he does? But Oka Eri didn't enter the picture! She put Kei in it! Whether there's more to know about the old man's ability, or Oka Eri used her ability to make that happen. I guess I'll just have to wait and see 😁!

Mich666 said:
My only issue is that I really can't see Oka Eri's reasoning behind her actions, her grudge against Kei seems so artificial.

I completely agree! Even her obsession for being a villain sounds so childish!

gophercg said:
Lots of mystery parties.
Sumire might've started the MacGuffin.

I too am tempted to think that Sumire is behind the MacGuffin story. It seems to me like an idea she would have. But I will see if this scenario proves correct 😁

Other observations:

1) I did mention in the past that I was a little bit worried about Kei's tendency to change things the way he considered best. So far, it didn't seem like he was wrong in any way, but what he did with Oka Eri in the past is certainly an example of the possible issues that may arise when someone decides to bring justice in a situation. He most probably wanted to help the old Eri who was abused by her father, which is admirable! However, what he did backfired in the most nasty way. Kei may not be proud of himself from two years ago, which shows that he's open minded and focused on self improvement, but this incident proves that everyone's reason has its own limitations. We cannot measure all possible impacts that come from our actions! Therefore, one should be more wary of their own ideas and methods especially when promoting a more radical conduct!

2) I was so proud of Haruki when she tried to fight Oka Eri! I was certainly not expecting that she would go as far as to hit Eri's bike 😲 👏! It's true that later she did as Oka Eri told her and looked in her eyes, which is definitely an approach one should avoid as much as possible when requested by the aggressor, but I can understand Haruki. I definitely know how it feels like when you panic during a crisis 😅 . Maybe she didn't really look like it, but I thinks she was very scared at that time.

3) I'm still uncertain how Murase's ability functions. I know she can revert the reset effect, but did she revert the reset effect after Kei and Haruki did the reset when Oka Eri confronted them? Otherwise, how could she know that she had to check on Oka Eri (something Kei asked her before the reset)? This seems like she has a habit to revert just in case a reset was done (that if I got the idea correctly) 😂!

KonokoAsadaJun 2, 2021 11:10 PM
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

May 2, 2022 5:17 PM

Jan 2020
Haruki kicking Eri's bike tire and knocking her down was peak Haruki. She hasn't had much of a personality so far, but I found her lashing out to be impressive. She might just become an interesting character yet.

Since Eri was able to use the Photograph Ability then I guess she doesn't just seal abilities, she steals them as well? So she potentially has the Reset Ability at the moment? And it looks like she's interested in going for Clairvoyance. I suppose she is more of a threat than she initially appeared to be. Either way, she's a rather Chunni-esque villain.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 26, 2022 1:35 PM

Mar 2019
I need to know more about Sumire!!

Seems like Murase failed very hard. That Eri girl is very annoying.

Also was that girl in the old man's photo the witch when she was young? He's much more important than I thought before. Let's see how this ends, hopefully Eri goes back to her old look which looked way better.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

44 by Rob7 »»
Mar 28, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

63 by Rob7 »»
Mar 27, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

59 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 26, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2017

77 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

116 by Bortolo63 »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.