3It was OK
5.2%
2Disliked it
1.8%
1Hated it
1.6%
Average 4.6
3,178 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2019 7:41 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

I am shaking while watching this episode! Such a masterful adaptation! The first part is so incredibly done! I have been waiting for this moment to be animated for such a long time!

Dakedo gomennasai
(But I am sorry)

Sono yokogao kara me ga hanasenai
(I can't look away from his profile)

Shinzou no oto ga urusakute mou–
(My heart is so loud that...)

[Hanabi no Oto wa Kikoenai]

"I Can't Hear The Fireworks."

They needed to do the second part now didn't they to reset the development a bit! But Kaguya has surely fallen for the Prez this time around! I mean who wouldn't after what he pulled in this episode! I dunno what you guys are thinking, but this has been my AOTS and a potential contender for AOTY 2019! And we are just in March!

The amount of dedication shown to the anime by the animators, the voice actors and the overall production team has been nothing short of immaculate! Also, a shout out for the fantastic narrator! He made the show even more incredible!

10/10
shanimebibMar 30, 2019 8:30 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 30, 2019 7:42 AM

Aug 2017
It's one of the best romcom I've ever seen. AOTS. We need a S2. 9/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 30, 2019 7:47 AM

Feb 2018
They seemed to be driving a taxi and when they got out of the tunnel the fireworks appeared and it was amazing.

You made the topic of the episode 12 discussion even though the program hasn't finished yet T_T it's still halfway through.
SyureriaMar 30, 2019 7:51 AM
Mar 30, 2019 7:53 AM
Nov 2018
This anime is a masterpiece, 10/10 and one of my favorite anime ever, literally in my top 5. If it doesn't get a season two people would make riots until season two gets announced, this is an instant classic and the best anime of a winter season that imo will go down in history as one of the greatest in recent times. Kaguya-sama is the epitome of anime and the best anime a lot of people will ever see.
Mar 30, 2019 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
Oh hell yes, we got the fireworks episode. Started off quite emotional too for the first few minutes. I thought it managed to deliver a feeling of tension I wanted to see.

Also looks like they adapted the chapter with the Asterisk. Heh, interesting stuff.

One of my favorite shows for sure this season.

Mar 30, 2019 7:54 AM
Oct 2018
Easily 10/10 from me.
Mar 30, 2019 7:59 AM

Dec 2017
so they really ended on chapter 46 with that inconclusive ending, huh? well, i'm not disappointed anyways. the fireworks scene was marvelous and heartwarming.
kinda wish they'd end on the fireworks chapter, but oh well. it's fine enough. this kind of ending gives hope for s2 actually

a really nice romcom, i'd even say at times it surpassed the source material. the animation and voice acting was fantastic 8/10
uninstallthegameMar 30, 2019 8:43 AM
Mar 30, 2019 8:00 AM

Apr 2015
It was a masterful adaptation, loved the ride from the beginning till the end.

The director managed to take full advantage of the anime platform and delivered.

Thank you A1 Pictures
Thank you the staff of the anime
Thank you Japan

That ending scene makes it seem like the series will never get a second season RIP, but one can hope

10/10 from me and this is my favorite series this season, hands down.

Lino made a brief appearance towards the end...
Mar 30, 2019 8:01 AM

Sep 2018
I mean these 12 episodes are up to Chapter 45 in the manga and there is currently 143 chapters. Im up to date and all I can say is that, personally, not only was the part the anime covered a 10/10, but the entire manga at this point is a 10/10. The story only gets funnier, makes you love the characters even more, and pushes the boundaries of your expectations.

It would be a shame if season 2 doesn't get announced soon!
Blanks.
Mar 30, 2019 8:03 AM

Aug 2014
Top 10 anime adaptations done right
Mar 30, 2019 8:08 AM

Dec 2017
Shirokuza said:

You made the topic of the episode 12 discussion even though the program hasn't finished yet T_T it's still halfway through.

the thirst for that #1 comment spot is real. and this is not even a huge title, wait 'till opm or aot craze begins x)
uninstallthegameMar 30, 2019 8:18 AM
Mar 30, 2019 8:38 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Best comedy (Next to Mob) of the season

9/10
Mar 30, 2019 8:39 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Fudge, I can’t wait to see this!
All these positive comments, just as I expected, are making me even more hyped, I’m literally stoked at the moment! Just under 25 minutes now, gah!

Edit: -After watching the wonderful finale-

Marvellous, Rush of Emtions and a Stunning finale! AOTS by far and a potential candidate for AOTY despite it only being March! Obviously, as such, this goes straight into my favourites list! Moreover, never have I ever given a (9.5 => 10) out of a 10 to a show while it was airing(after episode 11, that is), so this just goes to show how much it managed to enthrall me during its run from start to end. I probably would’ve for my first few among the favourites but that’s not the point.

Starting the episode off with Kaguya’s elation over going to see the fireworks with her dear friends for the first time ever only to see her then get shut down like that was a pretty impactful and simply the start for more brilliance to follow! Hayasaka’s anger look, a complete opposite of that thumbs up moments, for a moment there just summarised it all up magnificently, screw Kaguya’s father and his loyal underlings. But there’s always Hayasaka for these kind of conditions! Amazing how she thought of sending an indirect message through Twitter there and Shirogane’s “Roger” was on point! God, one of the most cool moments this Season hands down! Side by side along with his brave display, Hayasaka did the honours by lifting her spirit xD (even now, lmao!) was amazing! Mad props to her for coming up with such a glorious plan and she totally nailed the impersonation! Hah, the “Gotcha” was so spot on even, definitely threw a punch out of spite and Hayasaka’s awesomeness there lol. Shirogane picking that up almost instantaneously and changing directions was bloody amazing! Lol @ Kaguya and the Ramen Kings’ first meeting though, totally random with the cigarette followed by the shots on the wheels beforehand. On the other hand, Ishigami taking off to look for her too was really nice to see! And then that moment @ 8:10, dammit they missed each other yet again! I nearly thought it was over right there, phew. Kaguya’s monologues during the run and then that wish to God only for it to actually end was so heartbreaking. Seeing those tears and the “there is no God” comment just sank my heart. Jeez, she even went on to become the most selfless and kind poor thing. But thank lord, Shirogane managed to just about find her. Chika’s assist to get Kaguya to the car was really cool to see too but that badass moment of the driver, Ishigami’s comment there totally hit the mark, taking on the challenge was lit! “Let us be in time!” - Great moment! And they made it! But Kaguya didn’t even look at the fireworks nor listen to it, xD. *face palm*, gah she’s just too adorable, sorry Chika but I think Kaguya’s slowly becoming my favourite character of the show.

And back to school we are. Shirogane’s meticulous calculations was admirable but obviously it was the furthest thing from that for him lol. “A Dark Past” lmao he must be totally single if he think that wouldn’t make any girl’s heart aflutter by that, lol. Got to love that shot with Kei covering her ears during Shirogane’s lament there. Meanwhile, like the usual, Kaguya’s mind was on some other wavelength and just coming back to this typical route of the show was amazing! Lmao, I couldn’t laugh at the explanations behind Shirogane’s unusual manly approach there, it definitely was the bursting tension no doubt lmao. “Presented by Miyuki Shirogane”, brilliant! Poor lad, those ‘hmph’ sure killed him spiritually. ‘Like-avoidance’, lol great to learn of another whacky term from this show. The two passing by each other twice then and then Chika assuming it to be some sort of a game then was hilarious! Lol, make the Asterisk into a Triangle then. I’m sorry Chika but I think Kaguya just took the throne for herself even then in this episode and that “Get out, you too!” was definitely a highlight why. Lol @ those random photoshop edits too, really innovative stuff. Kaguya and Shirogane then bumping into each other was so “Kawaiiiii”, very thankful we got a good minute of that. ‘Thank You’ mistaken to ‘Painful’ was to be expected but was hilarious nevertheless. Looks like those two, who were formerly seeking for love advices, are really hitting it well too and that shocked girl in the bushes was a nice addition! Having a short recap with the ED playing was cool too and those final moments equally pleasing!

Probably my favourite episode and that’s saying a lot considering how nearly each and every episode was simply amazing! Masterful stuff! All the passion and love put into this show by the animators and the Director was magnificent! Always great to see these kind of things, I’m looking forward to a 2nd Season. Please make this 2nd Season too! Please!

Man, this show is just too freakin’ good! During the first few episodes, I thought it’d be monotonous all the way through with little developments which in itself wouldn’t have been bad at all but definitely not as good as this either. Sure, Kaguya is pretty much the only Character we got to see most of the backstory of and such but all the Characters were just amazing! Easily my favourite Rom-Com series ever, I’ll get right into the manga!

I’ll award this show a solid 9.60/10 with all the five Departments of the show excelling!
_MushiRock11_Aug 12, 2019 6:12 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 30, 2019 8:43 AM
Nov 2018
Tokoya said:
Best comedy (Next to Mob) of the season

9/10

It was straight out the best comedy of the season. Mob doesn't compare in comedy this season because it wasn't as recurrent as in season one and Kaguya is a primary comedy. Mob was much more action and slice of life than comedy this season.
Mar 30, 2019 8:46 AM

Oct 2015
Hands down probably best A1 work since Shinsekai Yori. Really a masterful adaptation. But what makes me sad we probably will never get a s2 😪😪😪
Mar 30, 2019 8:47 AM

Jul 2017
Damn that fireworks scene was amazing.

Super glad I was proved wrong with doubting how this show would turn out
Mar 30, 2019 9:01 AM

Sep 2012
Great VAs.
Great animation.
Great adaptation.

Truly I can only ask S2 as a manga reader. Such an enjoyable ride it was...

Don't forget to checkout /a reaction video. Chapter 45 live page by page translation.

sasalxMar 30, 2019 2:15 PM
Mar 30, 2019 9:02 AM
Nov 2018
Prog_upworks13 said:
Hands down probably best A1 work since Shinsekai Yori. Really a masterful adaptation. But what makes me sad we probably will never get a s2 😪😪😪

Why do you think so?, it has potential to be a long running multiple seasons anime series and the manga has enough content already to make that possible.
Mar 30, 2019 9:15 AM

Nov 2016
The fireworks segment was even more emotional than I had hoped for. And it was so fulfilling to see Kaguya able to experience this moment with her friends. Absolutely beautiful.

This season delivered another outstanding finale after the ones for Run with the Wind and Neverland. I don't think I can settle for a definite AOTS and luckily there's no need to Chika being besto girl is a different matter

I'm not a source reader, so I don't have a comparison, but you could tell how high quality this adaptation must have been. Every single episode was a blast and I laughed wholeheartedly at how epic the battle of wits were, the more or less twisted nature of the characters and the sheer absurdity which was shown.

I'm pretty sure and I hope that this series will receive another adaptation in the future.

Easy 9/10
FMmatronMar 30, 2019 9:32 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 30, 2019 9:21 AM

Apr 2015
In case someone wants to continue the manga where the anime left off. There is quite a simple guideline to follow here.

Start at chapter 47. However, it's recommended that you read the skipped chapters first. The skipped chapters are: 2-4, 10, 13, 15, 22, 30, 32, 36. If you don't want to read all of these, I recommend at least reading 22, 30, and 36. After this, you can continue at chapter 47.
Mar 30, 2019 9:25 AM

Sep 2011
LiedElfen said:
Prog_upworks13 said:

Why do you think so?, it has potential to be a long running multiple seasons anime series and the manga has enough content already to make that possible.
Its not impossible but the fact that theres this much content to adapt and they didnt announce a s2 from the get go to jump right back in while the iron is hot like jump does with its adaptations (neverland, hero) kind of leaves a bit less room for optimism.

We will see but I dont think the series is exactly a super sucess that can afford inactivity. This adaption feels more like a go read the manga type advertisement than a full fledged money maker.

If a ova or s2 isnt announced in the relatively near future like say a month or 2 id just assume you arent getting more but hey hope im wrong
JizzyHitlerMar 30, 2019 9:50 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 30, 2019 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
Nooooooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Where is the second season???????????????
Mar 30, 2019 9:29 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The fireworks segment was perfectly adapted. I couldn't ask for a better adaptation of it. Maybe if they had the first segment from the last episode in this episode, so it would make the buildup longer, but whatever, I'm just glad that the adaptation of this anime is ridiculously good! Kaguya's VA was perfect in this episode and almost made me tear up twice.

Shirogane's such a chad, planning everything out and making sure that Kaguya gets to see the fireworks. But can we get a shout-out to the real MVP, driver-san!

Second segment was fun and those plane representations were hilarious. Of course Ishigami's the first to get shot down XD

We saw the back of

Although the chances of a S2 isn't the highest, I'm gonna pray with all the energy I have for sequel seasons, because the manga only got better from this point onwards, and seeing it animated would be a dream come true.

9/10
Mar 30, 2019 9:30 AM

Oct 2017
This was an amazing series and a great final episode. Hayasake cemented herself as best girl of the series with that body double. I feel like we are getting a second season. We end with the start of a 2nd semester which if they wanted to close the series off i wouldn't have even mentioned it. 10/10
Mar 30, 2019 9:33 AM

Apr 2016
The driver is that mythical "hero who doesn't wear the cape".
Mar 30, 2019 9:34 AM

Aug 2013
Another great episode.

This was a great show. 9/10

Mar 30, 2019 9:36 AM

Dec 2014
Absolutely incredible finale.

I was so invested in the fireworks segment and especially when they finally got to see the fireworks, Kaguya's monologue about how she could see nothing but Miyuki's triumphant face was so touching. <3
I simply can't stand to see Kaguya cry, it just makes me feel so sad, I ended up crying with her. XD

Loved the second half and I always love how they end the episodes with a wholesome moment.

Overall, easily one of the best shows of recent time. This is a hallmark for how romcom shows need to be done if you ask me. Adorable and lovable characters, consistently funny, unique, amusing, fun but above everything it has a lot of heart. I love how despite all the over top antics they portray, almost every episode ended with a nice wholesome and heartwarming moment that never failed to make me smile and feel happy. I'm no source reader but it's clear how high quality the production for this was, fantastic directing, I wonder what it felt like for the source readers to see the source material adapted in such a wonderful way. Huge props to A1, I am very dearly gonna miss my Saturday morning with this show, I'll pray everyday that there will be another season but temptation might just get the better of me and I'll probably end up reading the manga.

10/10, one of the best rom-coms of the decade if you ask me. I don't recall the last rom-com I enjoyed like I did this one.

AOTS alongside Mob S2.
Mar 30, 2019 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
romcom genre is saved.
Mar 30, 2019 9:37 AM
Sep 2018
The 2nd half of the episode really weakened the impact of the finale for me. It takes a delicate balance to execute comedy and drama simultaneously and Kaguya really hasn't managed that for me. I can't take their problems seriously if they keep playing them off as a joke. 7/10 for me.
Mar 30, 2019 9:42 AM

Sep 2018
Amazing season finale, this 24mins flew by so fast,cant wait for season 2
So onto the manga....
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 30, 2019 9:44 AM
Jun 2016
BETTER THAN THE MANGA!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 30, 2019 9:45 AM

Jan 2018
Fantastic ending to a fantastic show! The manga is one of my all time favourites, and the anime certainly did it justice. Hoping for a season 2, and for my boy Ishigami to get the spot light if season 2 goes far enough.

10/10
Mar 30, 2019 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
Yay, we got an Iino tease!!
This adaptation has been a masterpiece all the way until the end. Right now there's no anime I want season 2 of more than this one.
This was the first time I've been so involved in an anime's journey. It was so exciting! More than anything I'm glad that people liked it as much as I do. I highly recommend reading the manga!
Mar 30, 2019 9:51 AM

Feb 2017
For me personally as an anime-only, this has been a great anime adaptation. It was a good and funny 12 weeks of fun and tears for all these amazing characters.

Hopefully, there is a chance for another season for one of them to say "I love you." I may have to get to reading the manga at some point.

Overall, this was a 10/10 for me and I can't wait for more.

Re_Rem-0Mar 30, 2019 10:01 AM
Mar 30, 2019 9:52 AM
Dec 2018
I'm just happy. This show was absolutely brilliant!
AOTS for me
Mar 30, 2019 9:54 AM

Jul 2014
This adaptation was crazy, felt like the staff were huge fans of it hence it turned out this way, the amount of attention and creativity they put in here is incredible, it normally doesn't turn out that well when an anime decides to add some original stuffs, in this case like Shirogane actually reaching Shinomiya's place (pretty minor tho) and the plane faces and Shirogane's PoV on what he looked like when he was high looking for Shinomiya and actually being able to find her.

Still there is one moment that didn't actually hit as hard since it can only work in manga format and it was the title drop, I remember the first time reading that and it got me so hard I balled my eyes out like a damn toddler.

That being said the transition from how the fireworks ended and instantly goes to the next part felt so awkward, didn't like that so much.

Overall the adaptation was amazing.
I hope they'll have plans for a season 2! they foreshadowed

PS. Hayasaka dancing got my mood up!

That about wraps it up for this season at least.
9/10.
Hope ya'll read the manga, its tons of fun!
Mar 30, 2019 9:55 AM

Feb 2017
The scene with Kaguya crying really hit me hard and I can feel her pain of not being able to go to an event because of interference.

It was also one of the most well animated scenes that was definitely deserving in my opinion. I feel for you Kaguya :(

Re_Rem-0Mar 30, 2019 10:04 AM
Mar 30, 2019 9:56 AM

Jul 2012
FANTASTIC EPISODE, ADAPTATION AND DIRECTING!!!

One of the best chapters was nailed, and the VAs, just perfect!
Was waiting for Shirogane to save the day, and then his realization ... Props to driver also =/
Flying ace Kaguya victory!!!

The best thing i've watched in years and was waiting for this manga adaptation and concerned, but this was on another level. So happy. 10/10!!!

Hayasaka <3

I hope it is foreshadowing, i hope it is a sign but on the other hand the ending part is concerning. Oh and if there will be next season the most amazing chapter has yet to come!
allenjkeMar 30, 2019 10:04 AM
Mar 30, 2019 9:56 AM

Oct 2017
What a beautiful episode. The fireworks arc will always be one of my favorites in Kaguya-Sama. It's not often we get a romcom that isn't afraid to go against the cliches or even use the cliches to its advantage.

Kaguya-Sama has been my favorite manga for a while now, and it's honestly been a pleasure to go through the all these early chapters in the anime. I'm also happy the anime lived up for the most part to everything I loved about the series. I mean so often we get adaptations that either poorly adapts the source material or gives us much to be desired. I like to think that Kaguya-Sama was an example of how an anime can not only adapt its source material well, but also improve upon it in many ways due to the animated format.

9/10. Absolutely loved it.

Here's hoping for a season 2 sometime in the future.
Mar 30, 2019 9:57 AM

Feb 2018
Omg it was so spectacular episode holy shit A1 really went all out for this, i was shaking the entire episode, they executed it so beautifully. Love the ending sequence and that is how you end this masterpiece. 10/10 adaptation even tho they skipped many chapters

Hope this gets a second season

TsubasavoMar 30, 2019 10:00 AM
Mar 30, 2019 10:05 AM

Jan 2018
This adaptation was so great, hats off A1 pictures. The manga was great and I was hyped for it but seriously the adaptation exceeded my expectations. It was really really well directed, the animation was consistent and the voice acting was top-notch. You can see how much effort the VAs have put into it. Easily gets a 10/10.
One of the best romcom.
ARK-13Mar 30, 2019 10:13 AM
Mar 30, 2019 10:06 AM

May 2017
I laughed so hard during the whole ep, and I died laughing when Ishigami said "who is this cool taxi driver". Overall a 5/5 ep and 9/10 for the anime.

Hopefully we'll get a second season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2019 10:07 AM

Dec 2015
This is probably the best romcom we've had since Gekkan Shoujo, and it doesn't give me crippling depression!
Mar 30, 2019 10:10 AM
Nov 2018
JizzyHitler said:
LiedElfen said:

Its not impossible but the fact that theres this much content to adapt and they didnt announce a s2 from the get go to jump right back in while the iron is hot like jump does with its adaptations (neverland, hero) kind of leaves a bit less room for optimism.

We will see but I dont think the series is exactly a super sucess that can afford inactivity. This adaption feels more like a go read the manga type advertisement than a full fledged money maker.

If a ova or s2 isnt announced in the relatively near future like say a month or 2 id just assume you arent getting more but hey hope im wrong

The manga isn't of shounen Jump though it is of youbg jump so it doesn't have to work like shounen jump manga do, also if it succesfully made people buy and read the manga then that's a huge plus in order to announce a season two, also with the amount of love with which this season was done i expect that the entire staff that worked in the anime are ready to work in a season two.
Mar 30, 2019 10:11 AM

Feb 2011
Man I don't know why but I was expecting that second season announcement at the end =[

Welp, hope it gets it as soon as possible because it was definitely the best romcom I've watched in a while

9/10
Mar 30, 2019 10:12 AM

Feb 2017
Great adaptation. Better than I hoped.
I enjoyed watching at as much as I enjoyed reading the manga.

Fireworks scene was amazing. I was really invested like when I read it the first time.
Also, Hayasaka with Kaguya's hair looks damn beautiful. She is always beautiful.

Hopefully it receives another season soon.
Mar 30, 2019 10:16 AM

Dec 2017
Oh man, this was a really cute episode and dark past was really hilarious.

9/10 for me.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Mar 30, 2019 10:19 AM
Oct 2015
Based A-1.
WHEN WERE YOU WHEN ANIME WAS SAVED
Mar 30, 2019 10:22 AM
Mar 2016
Eh I liked some skits but some times I found it pretty boring. Overall I enjoyed it though I find it very overrated.

6/10
Mar 30, 2019 10:23 AM

Jul 2016
What a season it was, this episode continues when it left off last week. The first part is emotional and nice part, Kaguya wanting to see the fireworks with her friends for the first time. Shirogane is great this episode, and Kaguya her feelings for the Prez is doubled this episode. Fujiwara and Ishigami are great buddies too. And the last part about Kaguya and Shirogane to tell each other their feelings, but they did not bcuz they embarassed to say. So they thought of some plan to tell each other, but at the end Prez run and the credits of all cast. And the titledrop was a nice touch to end the season. I hope we will see a sequel soon. Overall a great episode altogether with emotional and funny moments.

Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» WE GOT A WIN TODAY!!!!

TwigzLIVE - May 5

27 by Fluffygreygrass »»
May 23, 7:17 AM

» Misattribution of arousal

egosumjohn - Apr 7

12 by Aruhaya »»
May 20, 6:42 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

198 by Mikasaaaa234 »»
May 17, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

384 by sukinhos »»
Apr 20, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2019

296 by Intter »»
Apr 14, 11:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.