Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Mar 9, 2018 1:08 PM

Apr 2017
Petalview said:
gaRdenia6943 said:

For the second season, I doubt they will make one. Yes , there are still plenty chaps have not been adapted to anime yet like the little purple-haired girl story, the festival with Cattleya (which I don't think it will be adapted), the hijacking train fight and many more...but honestly i don't think they should make a second season at all...it would feel quite off since the story, the characters are beautiful enough to make it remarkable in just one season. If they decided to make one, it would be OVA. But we all know that VE will get an OVA after the last ep anyways...

For more translation, I recommend you to visit https://dennou-translations.tumblr.com Personally after reading LN, I really felt disappointed in Kyoni and this anime adaption...yes the music and art are great but the plot, the characters are completely "off"....

Thanks for your thought and especially for the link. I will check it out.

Major_Gilbert said:

Technically they've only adapted 4 chapters from the LN... So I guess it's possible. But if they follow the LN's ending, I don't think so. I don't know what they're going to do with a second season. Just showing more adventures won't be enough.

I agree, what I had in mind was more of a war spin-off, in-which they show more about the interaction between Violet and Gilbert. Though, I really like the anime as it is for now, so I'm further anticipating the upcoming ending. :3

shanimebib said:

It's a wrong entry. There has not been any announcement. When they mentioned there will be 14 episodes, someone assumed it would be the conventional 13 + 1 episode bundled in BD/DVD. However, I have checked later on the official website and twitter that the episode count is 14 and the BD/DVD will have the following counts:

Vol. 1: Episodes 1-3
Vol. 2: Episodes 4-7
Vol. 3: Episodes 8-10
Vol. 4: Episodes 11-14

Yep, you are right. More notably all but one of KyoAni owned shows have had sequels (TV series or movies): Chuunibyou, Free!, Kyoukai no Kanata, Tamako Market. The only exception is Musaigen no Phantom World. So, there is a chance that VE might get a sequel TV series or a movie.

Thanks for your correction! :3 This makes me wonder, if Violet Evergarden gets enough viewers on Netflix, too.

kikusan said:

Yes that's Leon Jasmin. How can someone forget him when he's one of the people who tied the strongest bonds with Violet Evergarden? :(

I really liked this episode, too! x3 Hope we will see him again at some point.

I hope so too ! I'd really like it if they met again.
Mar 9, 2018 2:13 PM

May 2016
I was not ready for this I cried so hard damn it ;-;
And that ending was amazing I loved the way she
Accepted reality and took that move forward, not to forget to music was plain supereb in episode.
Mar 9, 2018 3:21 PM
Jul 2017
Probably my favorite episode so far and definitely the one in which Violet's emotions FINALLY felt truly real and genuine. I think that until this point we only witnessed the necessary build-up of Violet's story and character and now she's coming up as a proper, well-rounded person with a much better understanding of other people and the world surrounding her so I'm incredibly excited for the following episodes!

Plus, I really missed Cattleya and the rest of secondary cast, it was nice seeing them again. Oh, and the art was just as gorgeous as it always is. Damn, this anime is such a feast for my eyes, I replayed a few scenes just because I couldn't believe how pretty they are.
Mar 9, 2018 4:22 PM
Mar 2012
I cannot wait for the beach episode. I am really looking forward to that, as well as the new year shrine episode. It would really tickle my fancy.
Mar 9, 2018 5:49 PM

Jun 2012
Am I the only one, or this felt like a last episode? Good ep though
Mar 9, 2018 6:00 PM
Jan 2018
About the only episode where all the crying feels justified. (though i'd argue there's still a tad too much of it. Fucking Claudia cried. Jesus. ) The old man was the star of the episode. Going about his day doing overtime, delivering letters to people. What's that Violet is on the verge of killing herself sorry too busy working. Here bitch take this pile...

Reasonably watchable episode compare to earlier ones in the season.
Mar 9, 2018 6:21 PM

Jun 2016
something big is coming ehh?
Mar 9, 2018 8:09 PM

Aug 2016
This episode would have been a perfect finale. Bit worried what will come next. I could understand 1-2 more episodes, but 5?!

Mar 9, 2018 11:38 PM

Aug 2015
I liked this episode, I think it worked and felt real.
I have to note the self-serving manner in which Claudia tells Violet the things "you've" done, as if his hands are any cleaner

Maybe Violet would have been better off being autistic and learning of the major's demise right away while she couldn't feel anything. Like, why encourage someone to have feelings so that they can feel guilt and despair?

Felt constructed like a last episode, kinda odd

maybe the incident on the road is foreshadowing that the next world war is about to start? Maybe the rest of the show will be an action anime? :D

Mar 10, 2018 12:15 AM

Aug 2013
SalmonSandwich said:
GreenEmu said:
Yeah this does feel like a final episode. I wonder if

God I REALLY hope they do since it would really be undercutting everything they did last episode and this episode. The novel made it blatant from the beginning of the flashback but in the anime they were really careful to remove any elements of it.

glassknuckles said:
I liked this episode, I think it worked and felt real.
I have to note the self-serving manner in which Claudia tells Violet the things "you've" done, as if his hands are any cleaner

Maybe Violet would have been better off being autistic and learning of the major's demise right away while she couldn't feel anything. Like, why encourage someone to have feelings so that they can feel guilt and despair?

Felt constructed like a last episode, kinda odd

maybe the incident on the road is foreshadowing that the next world war is about to start? Maybe the rest of the show will be an action anime? :D

I mean, actually his hands are a lot cleaner. I'm sure maybe he did a bit of fighting and probably killed a few people, he even says to Cattleya he has his burns as well. But compared to Violet? Fuck yea his hands are a lot cleaner. They even mentioned in the previous episode that he was the son of a wealthy family funding the military so he was given high ranks and sent to areas where the conflict was usually resolved through peaceful means. As compared to Violet who was on the frontlines from the get-go and was a walking killing machine. She was even killing people before she was given to Gilbert.
Jonesy974Mar 10, 2018 12:35 AM
Mar 10, 2018 12:30 AM

Aug 2013
From the get-go this show kind of let me down in the emotional category, sans like a few scenes. The drunk brother Spencer, the scene where the princess is leaving her head maid who was like her surrogate mom, and the play-write dad who lost his family. And even those only kind of invoked an "oh fuck, that's sad" reaction.

Holy hell though, couldn't even try to hold it in this episode. Right there at the end when she starts walking back, and you see the fruits of her labor all over, with the princess in the newspaper, and the play-write with his poster on the wall, and then giving a brief glimpse of all of them. Followed by Violet going into Hodgins office and asking out loud for the first time if it was ok for someone like her to send letters, and to be allowed to live...just really bringing everything full circle right at that very moment. That being the whole point that Gilbert and Hodgins were hoping to show her from the get-go; that despite the past that cant be erased, she's still here and the work she's doing is also leaving a permanent impact on people for the better, and she does in fact have a right to live.

Then of course the icing on the cake was that sad AF insert song to go along with it.

Christ, that in itself could've basically been a finale, and it would've been a fucking damn good one. So I'm curious to see how the rest of the story will play out to try and top that.

I'm also curious to see if we'll get to see the thing that basically everyone who's read the more spoilery threads knows about by the end of the show.
Mar 10, 2018 1:06 AM

Dec 2015
I never cried this hard whilst watching + finishing Your Lie In April, 10/10 would watch/cry again :')
~
Mar 10, 2018 3:11 AM

Oct 2012
Seriously, this episode really did feel like a finale lol.
Mar 10, 2018 7:00 AM

Dec 2017
No complaints about this episode, the last two were the best of the whole series. The ending of this one seemed to symbolise Violet finally moving on and spreading her wings.
The thing with KyoAni is they have something good up to a certain episode, but decide to majorly fuck it up by adding more episodes. So I'm hoping the last few won't be a huge leap of logic/filler/unnecessary character exploration that will destroy the development of this series thus far.
sea-lemonMar 10, 2018 7:06 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2018 9:11 AM

Jun 2017
Even as a fan of drama, this was wayyy too soapy for me. Hopefully I don't have to sit through another episode like this again.
Mar 10, 2018 9:35 AM

Dec 2016
I don't know what to say other than that was a great fucking episode
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 10, 2018 10:32 AM

Aug 2015
Jonesy974 said:

I mean, actually his hands are a lot cleaner. I'm sure maybe he did a bit of fighting and probably killed a few people, he even says to Cattleya he has his burns as well. But compared to Violet? Fuck yea his hands are a lot cleaner. They even mentioned in the previous episode that he was the son of a wealthy family funding the military so he was given high ranks and sent to areas where the conflict was usually resolved through peaceful means. As compared to Violet who was on the frontlines from the get-go and was a walking killing machine. She was even killing people before she was given to Gilbert.

Maybe, but he and Gilbert's brother talk about Violet as if she's some kind of singular abomination, which is absurd. At least he admits that talking to Cattleya, but talking to someone with the same issues the way he does comes across as unsympathetic.
In real life, artillery was the number one killer in world war one.
Mar 10, 2018 11:05 AM

Mar 2018
Loved it. Very emotional and the score for the episode was gorgeous.

BTW

Mar 10, 2018 12:14 PM

Nov 2013
The OST they put in at the end was pretty good ! Is that the first time it's been played?
Mar 10, 2018 12:50 PM

Mar 2013
Jonesy974 said:
SalmonSandwich said:

God I REALLY hope they do since it would really be undercutting everything they did last episode and this episode. The novel made it blatant from the beginning of the flashback but in the anime they were really careful to remove any elements of it.

The funny thing is Violet Evergarden like most of Kyoto Animation's LN cm's has 2 category of pv's advertising the LN and the anime separately in terms of material adapted. (pv1-2 specfically are novel cm's similar to Kyoukai no Kanata's first CM, and pv 3-5 are for the anime)

The one that spoils those 2 frames of animation is specifically for the LN pv since it includes alot of elements specific to the LN with Violet's battle-axe witch craft(which was completely cut out to make the story more realistic), Ann's story(her story could still be adapted in the remaining episodes including the soldiers story), original designs of chapter 1 where she changed clothes for Oscars story, etc.

Not saying for a fact that I am 100% right and you are wrong or something like that if it comes off that way(Im just really desperate since I hated this aspect in the novel lol). It could end up being 100% true like you said, but with the way they changed alot of the original material, including those elements in the novel PV, I do have some hope they will change the ending :/...
Mar 10, 2018 2:02 PM

Oct 2015
I was crying during almost all the episode...
It shows all the Violet's feelings that she was trying to understand since the beginning, and now

This episode feels like an ending...
Mar 10, 2018 3:28 PM

Sep 2011
Damn, that was a pretty good episode, much better than the previous ones. I wonder what will happen in the remaining episodes though, but I guess she will try to move on and the episodic requests continue.
Mar 10, 2018 9:28 PM

Dec 2017
Fucking hell... I was in a constant state of crying or almost crying all throughout this episode. Last time that happened was Clannad AS.

Seriously, this was an easy 11/10 for me. Fit to stand beside the likes of Evangelion ep 22, FMAB ep 4, Clannad AS ep 18, and the finales of Code Geass and Angel Beats as one of my favorite anime episodes of all time. I have no idea where VE goes from here, but I can't wait to find out.
Mar 11, 2018 1:44 AM
Dec 2017
This show is too predictable, episode 9 proves it again. I like the filler-episodes though, they might be the best part of the show for me.
Mar 11, 2018 1:47 AM
Dec 2017
Ardania22 said:
Fucking hell... I was in a constant state of crying or almost crying all throughout this episode. Last time that happened was Clannad AS.

Seriously, this was an easy 11/10 for me. Fit to stand beside the likes of Evangelion ep 22, FMAB ep 4, Clannad AS ep 18, and the finales of Code Geass and Angel Beats as one of my favorite anime episodes of all time. I have no idea where VE goes from here, but I can't wait to find out.
Then you're probably overrating a lot of things. These 11/10s shouldn't exist, they should be the shows you rate 10, you have enough room towards the bottom to adjust your ratings.
Mar 11, 2018 4:20 AM
Apr 2016
M4DMAX said:
Ardania22 said:

Then you're probably overrating a lot of things. These 11/10s shouldn't exist, they should be the shows you rate 10, you have enough room towards the bottom to adjust your ratings.

You just can't point out each and every time that the grey-mass consumers that their "rating" is an emotion nonsense. We just have to endure it.
Also this one is a "series", not a show.
Re:formed
Mar 11, 2018 4:28 AM
Dec 2017
Daniel_Naumov said:
M4DMAX said:

You just can't point out each and every time that the grey-mass consumers that their "rating" is an emotion nonsense. We just have to endure it.
Yeah, you're probably right..
Mar 11, 2018 7:54 AM

Apr 2015
Truly a magnificent episode.

Her feelings were all over the place. I almost shocked on my cookie when she tried to kill herself >.< I was literally like please nonononono.

Btw did anyone else notice that the commander said that Violet hasn't lost anything?
All kinds of thoughts flying through me head I can't wait for the next episode.

11/10
Mar 11, 2018 9:05 AM

Dec 2017
Daniel_Naumov said:
M4DMAX said:

Well, excuse me for having opinions.
Mar 11, 2018 10:51 AM

Sep 2014
I dont know why but I did not really enjoy this episode. Kinda back to the "I dont care" attitude towards it I had at the beginning, probably because its just way to easy for her to go from sad to happy again, so I have no real empathy towards her. Also the OST choice for her breakdown scene was just weird.

I hope it gets better again, I really liked it a couple episodes ago, but now its just disappointing like the first episodes again.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 11, 2018 3:24 PM
Nov 2017
Oh boy. The feels of this episode. Violet accepting and dealing with her pain over losing the Major.. A step forward massively for her. Her realising that her work as an Auto Memory Doll is appreciated and has done a lot of good. Another step forward. 3 more episodes to go... How many more feels are we going to get!
Mar 11, 2018 4:24 PM

May 2015
See, Violet helped Santa and everything turned out all right.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 11, 2018 4:37 PM

Oct 2013
This episode made my cry nonstop...
this anime has already made me cry even more than clannad.

10/10
Mar 11, 2018 6:55 PM
Jan 2013
One part that really took me out of the episode was when
Mar 11, 2018 8:12 PM
May 2015
WastedMeerkat said:

OST is mostly a miss for me, it's not the first time an out of place song has played in the background (or more like in the foreground since they tend to be so loud for some reason). Some examples here and here.

The music itself has a lot of texture to it and on its own I think it's great, but not within the context of some scenes, specially slower paced scenes, the juxtaposition just doesn't work here in my opinion. The fact that they're so peculiar also makes it more noticeable when they're being re-used. The song that played in that particular scene you mention was first used when Violet arrives at the Drossel castle, and later when she and the other dolls arrive at the observatory, completely different contexts compared to that scene, they're not being consistent even within the show itself.
Mar 12, 2018 1:45 AM
Jun 2014
GreenEmu said:
Yeah this does feel like a final episode. I wonder if

Even from the very first episode the show has made us realize that Gilbert was alive. If they wanted us to think he was actually dead then they weren't clever about it.
Mar 12, 2018 4:48 AM

Jul 2015
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh boy I'm glad I waited a few weeks to continue this, seeing her whole breakdown, backstory, and aftermath from beginning to end was pretty damn intense. I actually felt something for the first time in this series, probably the most I'll feel through this entire series, but I guess I'll have to wait for the finale to know for sure. And this anime's incredible visuals really added to the experience.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 12, 2018 10:23 AM

Mar 2016
WastedMeerkat said:

I personally didn't feel like that OST was out of place...also, anime series tend to reuse soundtracks, anyway.....just some do it more obnoxiously than others.
I mean, for me at least, bottomline, it didn't take away from how heavy and depressing that moment was
Mar 12, 2018 10:53 AM

Jul 2015
feelz dude... they are strong...
I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete!
Obsolete!!
Mar 12, 2018 4:12 PM

Oct 2015
If they said The Major's body was missing, it means they will say he is alive and will probably appear in front Violet in future. This series isn't that good but animation is still tops, but story wise it's pointless and predictable. Her obsession with Major is a major turnoff for me and definitely made me drag to watch this ep.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 13, 2018 11:51 AM

Aug 2017
Besides the way she loses her arms doesn't really make sense, did she feel pain after losing both arms? A normal person never could carry someone after that inmense pain. Didn't she passed out of blood loss? Best logic. On other hand, the enemies only shoot one time before being killed by Violet and Gilbert, rather than shooting many bullets in the first place. That scene was handled very bad. This episode could be a decent ending if the side characters were handled a waaaaaaaaay better. So i don't feel anything about the one-time characters because their generic flashbacks were just time wasted. Benedict is funny haha. 2/5
NurguburuMar 13, 2018 12:42 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 14, 2018 2:59 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! This episode was spectacular Magnificent!
Violet was totally emotionally mentally broken at the first half of this episode!
That's absolutely right Violet! Live-on!
The OST is very touching it's like Disney all over again!
LOL Violet tried to asphyxiation herself! but failed, depression can make you do unthinkable things!
The Colonel was to happy ang greatful to Violet upon hearing she moved-on and ask if its okay to live-on and he teared-up..lolz feels like a proper ending.
But we have 5 more episodes? nice! good thing this was 14 eps and not the usual 12...
5/5!

Mar 14, 2018 3:47 AM

Aug 2017
This episdoe of Violet Evergarden was so good. I really liked how she decided to go back to being an Auto Memoir Doll even with her "blood stained" hands. It really showed some nice emotion from her.
Mar 14, 2018 5:49 AM

Sep 2016
Me before episode: Let's see what happens. I s'pose it'll be a fun episode like always
Me after episode: WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH :'(

Really. I've got no words to describe how incredible this episode was. Not trying to brag but I knew this show was worth a 10 right from the first episode. Instead of seeing Violet move others and inspire others to move on, the tables turned and she herself got to learn some very important lessons and moved on from there. My one question for this series is, what next? How will this show go on for 5 more episodes when they already reached he climax since this episode felt like a last episode... What next? Amaze me Violetto-chan.

P.S: I swear I was aboard the feels train throughout this episode but that last scene... That last scene... Feels all around... Hats off to you Violet Evergarden. Hats off to you.
Mar 14, 2018 8:15 AM

Mar 2009
Best episode of the series, for sure. Ending had me in tears.
Mar 15, 2018 7:46 PM

Oct 2012
Would be perfect episode if not for the horrible illogicalities in the beginning. The moment when soliders were shooting against them, she showed them her back.. and with both hand torn off she would bleed out instantly (doubt she had the power to keep the blood in the remaining part of body only).
The rest of the episode was really nice but those two thing triggered my suspension of disbelief pretty hard. Really dunno why they didn't take care better of something little yet so important for her story as this...

The scene where she was walking around the town finding fruits of her work in recollection of people she met was great though.

Also, seems like the war may break out again at some parts. We may see Violet in action yet again but this time full of doubts and hesitation. She'll probably die at the end.
Mar 16, 2018 7:36 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Violet going through the seven stages of grief. It started very melancholic and tragic, but ended very hopeful.

Despite her past sins, Violet does a great service by delivering letters. which in turn has affected many lives for the better.

Really solid episode, showed the culmination of everything Violet has done so far, and how far she's come as a person.
Mar 17, 2018 1:55 PM

Dec 2016
Loved the episode!

Does anyone know the name of the music played at the beginning, when Violet "walks" holding Gibert?
Mar 17, 2018 11:14 PM

Aug 2017
YayaChibi said:
After a while of no anime I come back to this shit and IT GOT ME FUCKED UP lol lmao

Where to begin w/ thus fucking ep? Lol lmao
KyoAni should seriously do more action like holy shit I never realized how much I wanted to see that more mature content in the kyoani animation style lol.

Violet honestly is a good as fuck character lol. And her voice actress like shit is the fucking bomb she's good at what she does lol. I'm beginning to like Claudia a lot as the show goes on lol. She's fuckable + great girl....this show has really good characters lol lmao

The writing in this ep somehow stood out a lot more for me lol. It got cheesy with some of the dialogue which I fucking loved lol lmao. This anime has a great way of portraying human-like characters in a fictional setting lol it's great lmao lol.
Burguburu said:
Besides the way she loses her arms doesn't really make sense, did she feel pain after losing both arms? A normal person never could carry someone after that inmense pain. Didn't she passed out of blood loss? Best logic. On other hand, the enemies only shoot one time before being killed by Violet and Gilbert, rather than shooting many bullets in the first place. That scene was handled very bad. This episode could be a decent ending if the side characters were handled a waaaaaaaaay better. So i don't feel anything about the one-time characters because their generic flashbacks were just time wasted. Benedict is funny haha. 2/5

Don't worry I'm not gonna shit on your opinions lol I'm just gonna take it as b8 or a random motherfucker who has a not so popular opinion lol

Violet carrying Gilbert after her arm was shot off wasn't actually that much of an asspull unlike a lot of other things in the first couple minutes lol. You can mentally numb some of the pain if her priorities were THAT fucking set + she would be used to holding back her pain or delaying a reaction until she can fall back, reload, etc
Yeah like holy shit I thought she would've bled out in all that time lol. Before I thought maybe she lost her arms right before the scene happened or during but no she got the shit blown off a lot earlier lol.
The enemies could've had older modeled guns which require you to load after each shot, but no holy shit the dude justran away like a fucking untrained pussy rather than taking cover, reloading, then taking another shot lol. KyoAni isn't very extensive or knowledgeable with action but holy shit if it looked that good when they were doing it wrong I can't wait to see when they do it right lol.
Eh, I mean, I feel the side characters were handled well for side characters, so I see no problem in that lol. The flashbacks weren't really meant to impact you based on what you got out of the side characters rather what impact it had on Violets character, so I didn't feel it was out of place either lol lmao.

??????????????????????
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 18, 2018 8:48 AM

Apr 2015
I'm not exactly a military expert, far from it, so wouldn't comment on how 'realistic' the fighting was...cos I simply cannot

Episode was really fast, maybe a bit too fast. Dialogue, direction etc were all great within that time limit.

Benedict sure should play a bigger part in the remaining weeks, as he's a bit pointlessly developed at this point.

Violet's show of frustration was one of the most intense and believable ones I've ever seen
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2018

300 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2018

363 by marta_valse »»
Jun 17, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2018

424 by marta_valse »»
Jun 14, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Jul 2, 2017

572 by marta_valse »»
Jun 11, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2018

235 by Thereisnoonehere »»
Jun 10, 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.