Forum Settings
Forums

Why women watch anime? Aren't they repulsed by being costantly reduced to objects?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Mar 4, 2018 10:11 AM

Jan 2018
Valiaaant said:

@StarSwoardsman

Why do you think so? So far no one of the people who blamed hollywood for doing the same made any example. No one.

I mean, it's everywhere. There are numerous examples. Rap music videos, studio films and etc. People like Natalie Portman have even said that a woman would be stupid to not use her sexuality to get ahead. It's a part of it.
Mar 4, 2018 10:12 AM

May 2009
why are people still responding to an obvoius bait thread from an obviously faux-SJW-styled troll account?
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Mar 4, 2018 10:12 AM

Dec 2015
At this moment I don't care if this is a bait thread or not and I wish I knew better than reading all of this nonsense, but I have to get this off my chest.

OP you're a hyppocrite of the biggest order, accusing others of speaking in women's place while doing so yourself. You only answer the male users except for the token woman just for the sake of prooving you pay attention to them. Here's something for you to consider: if you really wanted to have an answer you could have just asked those women in person instead of creating this thread. It would probably be much more fruitful for you.

Now if you actually paid attention you would have seen that they don't have any trouble finding anime without any fanservice aimed at men. Even more shocking might be that there are actual shows pandering towards actual women. The aforementioned Free and all those shoujo and josei for example. Or are they also made for the male gaze? Does this not matter because it doesn't play in your made up straw feminist views?

Btw, you want movie examples doing the same? Look at Star Wars, anything by Michael Bay, Machete, The Wolf Of Wall Street, Spring Breakers, American Hustle,... the list goes on and on. Why don't you complain About this?

Normally I don't even respond to bait threads. You're using a topic which I, as an actual feminist, am very sensitive about to ridicule both us and women for your pleasure. What's worse it that most of the others are actually playing along with you.
holysauronMar 4, 2018 10:28 AM
Mar 4, 2018 10:13 AM

Jul 2017
GlennMagusHarvey said:
why are people still responding to an obvoius bait thread from an obviously faux-SJW-styled troll account?

The bait was too tempting
(30 characters)

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Mar 4, 2018 10:13 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Holy shit, how did this thread get so many replies in a few hours?
And to answer your question op, I make my life easier by not watching ecchi/harem/fanservice-filled anime.
LeonhartAugustMar 4, 2018 10:24 AM
Mar 4, 2018 10:14 AM

Dec 2015
Fakegoose said:
Valiaaant said:

But then why don't you see people complaning about movies? Can you make some examples of the horrible stuff that happens "so much" in US movies? I never saw any of that happening, it just doesn't happen in major or equal quantity as in anime.

Didn't see any in Star Wars, for example.

star wars... it was there man... and it was a pretty big deal at the time too.

Carrie Fisher hated wearing that costume and basically only did it because she was jacked up on cocaine and being pressured into doing it by Lucas.
Mar 4, 2018 10:16 AM

Apr 2017
@superred
I do like a lot of sexualized female characters, and seeing them sexualized doesn't bother me tbh.
I have replied to this thread before and my point was clear af.

just another day on MAL.

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Mar 4, 2018 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
holysauron said:
At this moment I don't care if this is a bait thread or not and I wish I knew better than reading all of this nonsense, but I have to get this off my chest.

OP you're a hyppocrite of the biggest order, accusing others of speaking in women's place while doing so yourself. You only answer the male users except for the token woman just for the sake of prooving you pay attention to them. Here's something for you to consider: if you really wanted to have an answer you could have just asked those women in person instead of creating this thread. It would probably be much more fruitful for you.

Now if you actually paid attention you would have seen that they don't have any trouble finding anime without any fanservice aimed at men. Even more shocking might be that there are actual shows pandering towards actual women. The aforementioned Free and all those shoujo and josei for example. Or are they also made for the male gaze? Does this not matter because it doesn't play in your made up straw feminist views?

Normally I don't even respond to bait threads. You're using a topic which I, as an actual feminist, am very sensitive about to ridicule both us and women for your pleasure. What's worse it that most of the others are actually playing along with you.

You know the bait or thread is very freaking bad when even a feminist has to point out the bullshit that the person is spewing.

I'm normally not against fanservice as long as it doesn't make me feel completely disturbed. In all honesty yeah, it seems like the person is ignoring every evidence and testimony of girls that are actually responding, including me.

And the reason why I responded was because not only was I tagged, but I read the entire thing and... this is messed up.
Mar 4, 2018 10:19 AM

Apr 2016
OP, you do realize there's also anime specifically made for women out there, right?
KaynJun 11, 2019 12:12 PM
Mar 4, 2018 10:25 AM

Jun 2016
Sexualization isn't that much big of a deal for me, but the way they present female characters..."always a weak waif-like creature, who constantly needs to be saved" is really annoying.
Mar 4, 2018 10:26 AM
Apr 2016
As a female anime and manga otaku, there are a loooot of reasons why we watch anime. If I were to name a few of them, it'd be:

1. We have specific genres aimed towards us. Shoujo, romance, yaoi, e.g. (if you've been watching a looong time, you'd know)
2. We watch an anime because its plot is interesting. For example, the recent anime Kokkoku. Although it pisses me off how some of the male side characters are down to get filthy, the story is enough to keep me going because I actually want to know what happens.
5. Oh, and we also like things that most men like too. Some ladies do love to watch shounen, mecha, and gore.
4. Besides those two, we actually watch hentai/ecchi too. Not sure if you got the memo but, women like those stuff too.

Plus, not all anime are like that.
Mar 4, 2018 10:27 AM

Jul 2015
Not every women is braindead feminist, you know...

Mar 4, 2018 10:28 AM

Nov 2012
Valiaaant said:
SuperRed said:
Don't watch ecchi, harem, isekai, most of light novel and visual novel based anime then. Most those type of scenes come from those types of anime. Also, you find pantyshots to be gross? really? That's the one of the tamest forms of ecchi

It would be faster to definitely stop watching anime, if someone had to follow that kind of suggestion, then.

Check out the following:

Detective Conan (Barely any fanservice even after hundreds of episodes)
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure series (specifically, the 6th part has a female MC that is pretty cool and isn't written for pandering, unfortunately Part 5 isn't made yet, so you'll have to read manga to check it out)
Gintama (everyone, both male and female is all about comedy or having cool moments)
Hunter x Hunter 2011, less than 5 fanservice scenes in 148 episodes, plenty non-sexualized females.
Legend of the Galactic Heroes, 110 episodes and never heard complaints about the way they portray women.

Along with stuff like Utena, Rose of Versailles, Aria the Animation trilogy, Mushishi, etc.

That's about 2000 episodes of anime that don't notably sexualize women. In contrast most of the ones you don't like are 12-24 episodes and incomplete. You're not losing much.
Mar 4, 2018 10:29 AM

Jan 2014
Cmon OP you're not even trying now lmao.

Too easy.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Mar 4, 2018 10:29 AM

Oct 2017
You don't even need to be a woman, as a man I think this oversexualization everywhere is in poor taste..

Sexualization here and there is fine in specific genres such as Ecchi but not in others...

Sometimes it's going so far it literally ruins a show because it distracts from the story and make characters ridiculous...UQ Holder would have been much more enjoyable without that for example..
Mar 4, 2018 10:34 AM

Jan 2014
Bobby2Hands said:
EcchiKnightDarek said:
There is two issues with that.

1) You very much can do that, it just will be denied.
2) This is not exactly a 'legitimate' thread.

Care to tell me how this is it not a legitimate thread?

Pointless? ✔
No valid arguments?✔
Edit: Opss, almost forgot, every reply is a straw man and an ad hominem? ✔

Yeah this is definitely a bait thread and a bad one at that.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Mar 4, 2018 10:35 AM
Aug 2010
Women are objects, so what's your point?
Mar 4, 2018 10:41 AM

Mar 2017
almost took that b8ait
like a lil fishy
henlo
Mar 4, 2018 10:41 AM
Sep 2017
AstZero said:

Yeah this is definitely a bait thread and a bad one at that.

Evidence suggests otherwise though.
“There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground ... and miss."
Mar 4, 2018 10:43 AM

Dec 2017
There is no such thing as women "watching anime", bruh. Most of them are probably traps or some nigga pretending to act as a girl.
Mar 4, 2018 10:46 AM

Jul 2015
I guess it doesn't bother them just like it doesn't bother me when the tables are turned. Or maybe they just think "live and let live" like any mature person would.
Mar 4, 2018 10:47 AM
Jul 2018
I don't know what to say about your question since i'm not a woman, OP, but all the complaints about anime that i see out there must come from someone. And from who if not other women?
Mar 4, 2018 10:50 AM

Oct 2015
Hey hey, psssshh, when was anime, an entertainment medium likewise to the film industry, only for men?

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Mar 4, 2018 10:51 AM

Mar 2018
holysauron said:
OP you're a hyppocrite of the biggest order, accusing others of speaking in women's place while doing so yourself. You only answer the male users except for the token woman just for the sake of prooving you pay attention to them.

Stop with those accusations already, i DO consider them and read them, but i reply only to the angry hyperdefensive males. I see no reason to reply and question what the direct subjects of all this discussion have to say.
Mar 4, 2018 10:53 AM

Nov 2012
Bobby2Hands said:
Knightmare_YK said:
Bobby, don't you get it this is exactly the type of reaction OP would have wanted? Think about it, if a person were to shitpost, this is the EXACT thing he/she would have wanted, that an argument emerges so they can sit back and enjoy the mayhem. And you took it literally. OP was never serious about this post (refer 90% of anime being about fanservice) but you did. We had a fun time (if I say so myself, until you decided to defend that troll. So don't get too worked up about it.

Troll or not, the idea that women can be repulsed by watching anime with a bunch of boobs and butts is a very real thing.

I know a girl who watched Attack on Titan as her first anime and she really loved it. She then went on to watch Sword Art Online and she was so disgusted by the fanservice that she pretty much stopped watching anime.

Everyone is acting like this thread has no merit. But it is a very real thing that affects anime and it's public perception. I just wish people could actually have a discussion about it instead of posting a bunch of snide comments.

That girl sounds like a huge dumbass to quit an entire media genre if her 2nd anime can make her quit it, more so if she loved her first one.
Mar 4, 2018 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
Valiaaant said:
holysauron said:
OP you're a hyppocrite of the biggest order, accusing others of speaking in women's place while doing so yourself. You only answer the male users except for the token woman just for the sake of prooving you pay attention to them.

Stop with those accusations already, i DO consider them and read them, but i reply only to the angry hyperdefensive males. I see no reason to reply and question what the direct subjects of all this discussion have to say.

That goes against the entire discussion which is why girls aren't bug about the typical things that can be considered offensive.

You are sounding pretty fucking stupid at this point since you're asking what are the appeal for girls to watch anime even though a lot have said things (including me) about it.

Can't you see that you're making yourself look like an idiot by doing that and ignoring anything?
Mar 4, 2018 10:58 AM

Jan 2013
Lol, do you know more genres than shounen, yuri and hentai? xd
There's much anime for girls <read what is shoujo> and it's the same on the other side <ekhem reserved harem> so I seriously don't understand you.
btw try to be a better troll next time :D

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Mar 4, 2018 11:01 AM

Feb 2016
Valiaaant said:
holysauron said:

And you can see here OP being cornered, finally admits he is baiting. o//
Mar 4, 2018 11:03 AM

Mar 2018
Wasshio said:

That goes against the entire discussion which is why girls aren't bug about the typical things that can be considered offensive.

You are sounding pretty fucking stupid at this point since you're asking what are the appeal for girls to watch anime even though a lot have said things (including me) about it.

Can't you see that you're making yourself look like an idiot by doing that and ignoring anything?

1-It doesn't go against anything i said, since i've read and considered all their posts

2-And i've read all their posts

3-I'm not ignoring anything, that's a baseless accusation that you are making by the fact that i'm not replying to all of them

Mar 4, 2018 11:07 AM

Sep 2015
Bobby2Hands said:
Knightmare_YK said:
Bobby, don't you get it this is exactly the type of reaction OP would have wanted? Think about it, if a person were to shitpost, this is the EXACT thing he/she would have wanted, that an argument emerges so they can sit back and enjoy the mayhem. And you took it literally. OP was never serious about this post (refer 90% of anime being about fanservice) but you did. We had a fun time (if I say so myself, until you decided to defend that troll. So don't get too worked up about it.

Troll or not, the idea that women can be repulsed by watching anime with a bunch of boobs and butts is a very real thing.

I know a girl who watched Attack on Titan as her first anime and she really loved it. She then went on to watch Sword Art Online and she was so disgusted by the fanservice that she pretty much stopped watching anime.

Everyone is acting like this thread has no merit. But it is a very real thing that affects anime and it's public perception. I just wish people could actually have a discussion about it instead of posting a bunch of snide comments.

For this to hold any weight, I'm going to need a reason to care about any of that to begin with, because I really don't see any merit in ceding any ground at all because of your boner for inclusiveness being so strong that you have to make sure that even the most unnecessarily extreme reactions like the one of your friend are protected.

Like, whew. If that's enough to evoke such a reaction from her then yes, let's railroad everything to ensure that people so delicate to respond like that to something they dislike can be included 100% by removing everything that could potentially cause them to respond like that.

Jan 2014
Valiaaant said:
Wasshio said:

1-It doesn't go against anything i said, since i've read and considered all their posts

3-I'm not ignoring anything, that's a baseless accusation that you are making by the fact that i'm not replying to all of them

1. Yes it does, and it's not the first time.
2. You probably have but you're still not taking them into consideration.
3. Yes you are. All the points being made against you.

Also listen to your own words, "stop with the accusations already".
Jul 2018
Valiaaant said:
Wasshio said:

But you're still ignoring the fact that many people are giving their input and then pushing the narrative that the girls are still like that. I'm talking about the girl posts specifically.

And because of that the entire discussion is going around in circles with no purpose other than pushing the narration based on what I've read that girls feel disgusted for anime for those things. Even though its not usually the case.

I won't deny though, there are shows that goes beyond the zones and to me that makes me feel uncomfortable, the same can be said for maybe few other friends of mine as well that aren't used to these. Not going to speak for everyone because I ain't a representative. I'm speaking for myself of course. But, its not always the case.

The responses through other people that are actual females proves this entire discussion has been nothing but throwing a fit because everyone were providing stuff to prove their point in the discussion.
Mar 4, 2018 11:08 AM

Jan 2018
Pervy watching pervy anime, looking for tiddies and panties. Doesn't care about the story and such.

Well, entartain us, we're watching.

"Nothing can stay unchanged."
Mar 4, 2018 11:11 AM

Aug 2015
Literally a bait and alternate account of someone to make social justice look bad.
>Newly made account
>Single topic
>Steven universe as profile picture
>Gender- Non-Binary
>Location- California
Mar 4, 2018 11:14 AM

Jan 2014
Bobby2Hands said:
Knightmare_YK said:

If your friend is really that sensitive then you better build her some kind of shelter far away from society, cause she's gonna have a hard life otherwise.
Mar 4, 2018 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
ultravigo said:
Literally a bait and alternate account of someone to make social justice look bad.
>Newly made account
>Single topic
>Steven universe as profile picture
>Gender- Non-Binary
>Location- California

Implying social justice doesn't look bad already even without trolls that act as preachers like this one.
Mar 4, 2018 11:33 AM

Aug 2017
5 pages and going. lol

are MAL users really this easily baited?
Mar 4, 2018 11:43 AM

Oct 2010
1.) I don't see any point in getting offended over bouncing cartoon boobs. I guess I'm just not overly sensitive.

2.) There are plenty of shows that don't have fanservice like that at all.
Mar 4, 2018 11:45 AM

Jun 2015
For one thing I'm inclined to agree with the OP here when it comes to the current state of anime, although to a lesser degree. But when female users actually give genuine input on why they enjoy anime, you ignore them and persist in flaunting your point about anime being fanservice-ridden schlock and whatnot. If you aren't going to bother with those posts, then that defeats the purpose of opening this in a discussion-based forum. And by extension you're only further solidifying the accusation of this being a bait thread soley intended to ruffle some feathers. In this regard I'd say were successful. But it's hard to deny the glaring evidence of this being the case of you wanting to bait everyone here. As such, I honestly have less incentive to take this thread seriously as it is, since you have practically zero credibility as someone wanting to make a legitimate discussion.

But even if I'm kind and take this thread seriously like it so desperately wants to be, your arguments are still shallow. You namedrop numerous shows which have fanservice yet deliberately ignore those which counter your points. There are not only shows without a trace of sexual fanservice like FMA, but also shows with female-oriented fanservice like Free!, not to mention all the shoujo and slice-of-life adaptations. Some of them don't even have to be namedropped; they're already well-known by the anime community itself, some of which could be considered ingrained into the culture as a whole.

This begs the question of what your central argument even is to begin with. Are you asking why women watch anime? Or are you trying to convince people that women are actually in the minority and thus it's impossible for them to be anything more? Because even assuming you aren't baiting, you can't even bother to be consistent with your intentions. I can only assume that your original thread question is nothing but a coy segway into what turns out to be you insisting that few women watch anime after all. Regarding that, it's hard to see this as anything but bait.

But I digress. For the sake of making a legitimate attempt to counter whatever you want to say here, I'll just tag some female users I know of who might give some input:

@Maneki-Mew
@Dimethylanime
@lady_freyja
@Mayuka
@Comic_Sans
@S-quare22 Never mind, she already answered.
@Ultimatedeath
@Chiibi

This is the most I can do to add to this, really. Whatever more you want to do with this thread isn't my burden to carry. Have a nice day.
AltoRoarkMar 4, 2018 1:38 PM
Mar 4, 2018 11:53 AM

Nov 2013
I'm not taking this thread seriously if it was created by someone who claims to be ""non-binary"".
ColtBuntlineMar 4, 2018 12:09 PM
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Mar 4, 2018 12:00 PM
Jul 2018
I usually tend to avoid those types of anime you seem to be depicting-
but when I'm watching an anime with those themes I usually ignore it.
Mar 4, 2018 12:10 PM

Apr 2017
@AltoRoark thanks for tagging me.

his point isn't clear and that's for sure, he's implying that women should not watch anime because he thinks that anime is only boobs and asses..like, seriously? anime has various things to offer other than ecchi and harems, there are plenty of shows for women (or for both genders) like shoujos, psychological anime and literally any other genre.
being a woman means you should not watch ecchi? most females are bi nowadays so it doesn't really matter. also, hetero females can enjoy them as well because of comedy and romance.

your gender has nothing to do with your likes and dislikes.
even males enjoy manly shows that are full of males and yaoi baits like jojo and hokuto no ken, so why are they watching them? they are full of muscles and manservice then why are males watching them? I smell too much hypocrisy here.

seems like I ate the bait, congrats, OP.

S-quare22Mar 4, 2018 12:14 PM

"elles sont bien noires

Mar 4, 2018 12:12 PM
Jul 2018
celespie said:
im only repulsed when they do that shit to underage characters

So basically the 90% of them...?the hawt milfs are so few
Mar 4, 2018 12:19 PM

Jan 2015
Valiaaant said:
I've looked through a lot of profiles here and there seem to be many women, which is really surprising considering that Japan's sexist views reduce them to mere fanservice material in 90% of anime shows.

So, unless the "female" users are males who fake to be a girl to get attention like what happens in online games, i can't really explain how could any woman align with something that is mainly directed to straight males and leaves barely any space for them.

There are some good examples of female characters and shows done right when it comes to representation, but what about all the rest? It seems like anime is going backwards when it comes to catering to the female viewers, who sadly have to leave space for the overabundant male pandering.

Sadly, even tho the female characters are many and more tha the male ones by sheer numbers and get more screen time, they always become mere subjects of pantyshots and the clichè "oh my god i fell over you and grabbed your boob don't slap me" kind of gross objectification.

So, my question is: what makes women watch anime :/ ? i would be really glad if i got some insight by their part, i am doing a research/survey about this.

PS: i lost my old account but it didn't have many anime in the list anyway, so i made a new one since it's not that big of a loss.

@AltoRoark thanks for tagging me. ;3

As a female targeted by your bias, I will state my opinion here :|

Anime is for everyone, not just the male audience... Why do you think there is anime like Sailor Moon?! You think guys wanted to watch that, some do but most may not have done so in the past. Anime is Entertainment, you can consider it like American movies, it's Entertainment and there is movies/Anime for every person unless someone doesn't like Anime/movies.

I watch Anime because I love to watch it, my father introduced me to Anime in a very young age and guess what, it was shounen Anime which is mainly targeted to young boys :3

So I will conclude this by saying that Anime is for everyone and every person has their own taste in anime, any kind of gender can watch anime because it's Entertainment, there is nothing less about it and there is nothing more about it :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Mar 4, 2018 12:23 PM

Mar 2018
Thanks for the replies i am getting (the ones i wanted from female users not the ones screaming "bait").

But if i have to disagree on one of the things i am reading so far, it's this one.

S-quare22 said:

even males enjoy manly shows that are full of males and yaoi baits like jojo and hokuto no ken, so why are they watching them? they are full of muscles and manservice then why are males watching them?

Because stuff that features buff dudes like a lot 90's movies is male power fantasy?
Mar 4, 2018 12:24 PM

Feb 2015
UltimateDeath said:
Anime is for everyone, not just the male audience...

This. <3
Usagi said:
There are plenty of shows that don't have fanservice like that at all.

Also this. Anime is huge. It's not like we can't find something up to our tastes.

Mar 4, 2018 12:28 PM

Sep 2017
I'm a girl but man I'm not going to take bait by someone with a Steven Universe forum picture. Try harder.
Mar 4, 2018 12:29 PM

Apr 2017
Valiaaant said:
Thanks for the replies i am getting (the ones i wanted from female users not the ones screaming "bait").

But if i have to disagree on one of the things i am reading so far, it's this one.

S-quare22 said:

even males enjoy manly shows that are full of males and yaoi baits like jojo and hokuto no ken, so why are they watching them? they are full of muscles and manservice then why are males watching them?

Because stuff that features buff dudes like a lot 90's movies is male power fantasy?

what are you implying? you said that anime is full of fanservice therefore women shouldn't watch it, that's why I said that men shouldn't watch manly stuff either because they are full of half-naked men and muscles.

girls enjoy ecchi, guys enjoy manly stuff as well. There's nothing wrong with.
no one is offended here but you, you have no valid or convincing arguments.

"elles sont bien noires

Mar 4, 2018 12:55 PM

Jun 2015
SJW's as usual working hard defending the rights of drawings.
Stop responding to this troll thread, almost daily occurence that these radicals pollute the forum with their crusade against anime.
Mar 4, 2018 12:56 PM

Sep 2015
How to spot a Beta Orbiter:

They post feminist cancer like this.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» ☀️Summer 2024: Anime of the Season (AOTS) & Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

nirererin - Oct 9

141 by Coaghim »»
12 seconds ago

» I don't understand why shoujo is so much more shunned than all other demographics. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fario-P - Apr 27, 2023

326 by LuxuriousHeart »»
11 minutes ago

» Are bigger boobs really more of a draw for female characters?

fallout45 - Oct 18

19 by UberBat »»
13 minutes ago

» Troll the audience episodes

TheBlockernator - Yesterday

12 by JaniSIr »»
17 minutes ago

» Do you consider yourself a "decadentist" towards certain aspects of anime?

thewiru - 4 hours ago

9 by BigBoyAdvance »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.