Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 2, 2016 7:58 AM

Aug 2016
Clawds said:
VariFox said:

I'm single, but only by choice. I've been asked out multiple times but I turned them all down because at the age and goals I have. I don't think it's wise for me be in a relationship right now. Of course Clawds will tell you otherwise because I'm pretty sure me and her are around the same age and she's in a relationship but it's just kind of hard to follow through with a relationship when

1. It will most probably not last for more than a few months
2. Become an economic liability
3. I've got academics to focus on
4. I've got my right hand (I had to put my joke somewhere)

You're being very reasonable. Believe me, I was going to wait until I graduated from high school before getting into a relationship. However, things don't always go according to plan :P
If you wanna know my circumstance, let's just say that I decided to follow my gut feelings for once, and so far it's been worth it. Whether my relationship lasts or not, it's taught me a lot and changed me for the better. There can be a lot of risks. I don't know whether you're my age but there were a lot of risks for me due to my age and other circumstances. A relationship is about compromise, but as well as this, it's about what you can and can't balance in your life, gotta trust your own judgements about that.
Sorry, I must sound so pretentious ><

Lmao no worries, you're fine. Sorry if it sounded kind of weird by the way, I saw you post something awhile back about being in high school so that's how I knew.

Don't get me wrong though, I've been in a relationship. Earlier last year in fact. I did follow my gut feeling and I compromised (more times that I really should've), but in the end it just didn't work out because she was just so damn toxic and it's kind of discouraging to try my luck again.

Thanks for the advice, but I didn't really need it. Talking about school it looks like my time's up for sitting inside from the rain. Laters, and I hope your first relationship goes a lot better than mine did. d(^^*)
Sep 2, 2016 8:02 AM

Dec 2014
No problem @VariFox ^-^
and thank u~

Sep 2, 2016 9:15 AM

May 2010
In relationship, 2,5 years already :3
Sep 2, 2016 9:17 AM

Jun 2016
I was in a long-distance relationship for some time, but we broke things off a few weeks ago. And so, I'm single af right now.

γ€žπ™³πšŠπš–πš— πš‘πšžπš‘ πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš πšŽπšœπšπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš’πš— πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš—πšπš•πš’πšŒπš πš πš’πšπš‘ πš’πšπšŽπšŠπš•, πš–πš’ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš πš‘πšžπš›πšπšœγ€
- 민윀기
Sep 2, 2016 12:26 PM

May 2016
I recently broke it off with someone, was pretty rough. Still love her a bit, too.
Then a couple of weeks later, I went on a date, and she was nowhere near as cute as she was online. Still, I got to make out with her a lot, even if I wasn't really up for a second date.

It's kind of tough being me, period. Add in the whole "lesbian" thing and I'm pretty much guaranteed to not be in a lasting relationship....orz
I just want a cutie to snuggle and watch anime with...
Sep 2, 2016 12:36 PM

Oct 2014
I'm not in one right now and feel no rush to get into one. Being in a relationship isn't a 0/1 thing since being in a relationship with the wrong person is worse than being single.
Sep 2, 2016 12:37 PM

Jan 2015
no I am not but I want lots and lots of girlfriends

Sep 2, 2016 12:40 PM

Sep 2014
zombie_pegasus said:
I'm not in one right now and feel no rush to get into one. Being in a relationship isn't a 0/1 thing since being in a relationship with the wrong person is worse than being single.

ur a cute user, ull get a gf in no time.
Sep 2, 2016 12:52 PM

Nov 2013
I'm alone. I've never even been in a relationship. I can't see any compatible people around me. I'm not looking very hard though so I only have myself to blame, and when I do I'm just looking at some at the surface and trying to analyze them based on that. Maybe I'm just so special and unique that I can't find anyone that I would do well with.

I can see you

Sep 2, 2016 1:29 PM

Oct 2012
MasterGlyth said:
I'm alone. I've never even been in a relationship. I can't see any compatible people around me. I'm not looking very hard though so I only have myself to blame, and when I do I'm just looking at some at the surface and trying to analyze them based on that. Maybe I'm just so special and unique that I can't find anyone that I would do well with.
Or more commonly, you're just too judgmental and manipulative that you can't find anyone to do well with. I've known a lot of "nice guys" who:
1. Never seriously attempted to get to know anyone.
2. Has an unrealistic list of what he expects from a partner, down to what kind of skills and interests they should have.
3. Determines who they'd like to associate with using superficial markers like looks or dress.
4. Concludes that some women must be sluts depending on the amount of guys they're friends with or their hobbies.
5. Believe themselves to be better, or unique, or special, as a way to justify why nobody seems to understand them.

Not saying this is you, but it sure sounds like it to be honest.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 2, 2016 1:41 PM

Nov 2013
katsucats said:
MasterGlyth said:
Or more commonly, you're just too judgmental and manipulative that you can't find anyone to do well with. I've known a lot of "nice guys" who:
1. Never seriously attempted to get to know anyone.
2. Has an unrealistic list of what he expects from a partner, down to what kind of skills and interests they should have.
3. Determines who they'd like to associate with using superficial markers like looks or dress.
4. Concludes that some women must be sluts depending on the amount of guys they're friends with or their hobbies.
5. Believe themselves to be better, or unique, or special, as a way to justify why nobody seems to understand them.

Not saying this is you, but it sure sounds like it to be honest.

Yea that last part was sarcastic. It would be nice if true though. Like I said, I'm not really looking or trying to get more knowledgeable of people and acknowledge that's my fault. I'm just bad at communication. Don't worry, I'm not one of those with nice guy syndrome.
Maybe I'll actually try to become more sociable this year.

I can see you

Sep 2, 2016 3:03 PM

Mar 2016
Not at the moment. While I think that it is something that would certainly be nice to be in, at the moment I am preoccupied with things that I consider much more important, such as college. So I don't want to be in one. Maybe when I am done studying I will consider getting into one.
Sep 2, 2016 3:09 PM

Aug 2016
No. My last relationship did not end too well to be honest, and I'm just taking a break from it for awhile.

Don't get me wrong, I could get into a relationship if I wanted to, it's just after last time, I honestly can't be bothered.
"Hey, would you say... I became a hero?" ~ Zack Fair

Not smart enough to have a clever signature and too lazy to make a decent image.
Sep 2, 2016 3:15 PM

Jan 2013
I am single by choice, I only recently started opening up to the idea of a relationship.
Hopefully some of the more persistent/creepy people who have asked me out don't find that out, though. lololol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2016 3:19 PM

Mar 2016
sagenaruto68 said:
are you in relationship? or alone? what kind of relationship would you like?

I am single but not looking to mingle.
I'm already in love with somebody but they kinda hate me so???
I don't mind being stuck like this but it gets hella depressing sometimes.
I think it'll work out eventually.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2016 5:14 PM

Feb 2014
yup and i'm very happy with him rn ^^
but he'll eventually get sick of me tho cri @loser
Sep 2, 2016 5:15 PM
Jan 2016
min said:
but he'll eventually gets sick of me tho cri @loser

pls am hella happy with her too so she's stuck with me forever @min
Sep 3, 2016 2:57 AM
Jul 2018
. . . idk
I think so?
There's someone who I very much love... and I call him my master
Sep 3, 2016 5:06 AM

Jul 2015
Trance said:
Sifr said:

How the hell is it that improvement doesn't need any effort ?

If thinking, introspecting, and ratiocination is effort, then sure improvement is an effort.

Well, it does, since you have to maintain a certain level of concentration, that may be reached by making an effort to not be distracted by your external environment.
I HAVE TWO RULES:

RULE ONE: I'M ALWAYS RIGHT
RULE TWO: IF I'M WRONG, REFER TO RULE ONE...
Sep 3, 2016 5:29 AM

Jul 2015
I'm single, the relationship i would like doesn't exist. I'd love to have a girlfriend who I could talk to and have fun with once every few months or maybe just once or twice a year, I'm not a fan of organising and sticking to social gatherings but I think seeing someone once a year would be nice.
Sep 3, 2016 6:05 AM

Jul 2014
I've not met anyone I can see myself being romantically involved with, so I'm single.
Take care of yourself

Sep 3, 2016 6:22 AM

Jun 2016
Absol said:
I'm single, the relationship i would like doesn't exist. I'd love to have a girlfriend who I could talk to and have fun with once every few months or maybe just once or twice a year, I'm not a fan of organising and sticking to social gatherings but I think seeing someone once a year would be nice.

I mean I'm not gonna judge but that's kind of odd. Why would it be better to see someone on a rare occasion instead of seeing them every day? Just asking tbh.
Sep 3, 2016 6:43 AM

Jul 2015
8BitBeat said:
Absol said:

I mean I'm not gonna judge but that's kind of odd. Why would it be better to see someone on a rare occasion instead of seeing them every day? Just asking tbh.

Because I really am not a fan of being with people outside of work, at the end of the day I just want to come home and be left alone. But I mean once a year just spending the day or a few hours with someone would be kind of nice.
Sep 3, 2016 12:07 PM

Sep 2012
What anime is th--

shotz_ said:
relationship?

never heard of that anime.

My jokes are so predictable that someone's always made them before.
Sep 3, 2016 12:17 PM

Jun 2013
no, and i don't plan on being in one anytime soon
Sep 4, 2016 9:20 AM

Feb 2013
My right hand is my only lover.
My left hand tries to make me happy too, but she doesn't have many chances.
Sep 4, 2016 9:25 AM

Feb 2014
I have multiple relationships because I'm a legendary pimp , one relationship is for plebs.
Sep 4, 2016 9:37 AM

Jan 2012
Rarusu_ said:
Yes, her name is Lena Handén

All Swedes will get this joke

For the rest of you I won't be as funny and just answer no, I'm in a singleship

she always there for u

btw aren't u in a relationship with Comic_Sans as @Trance have mentioned b4

i mean u are always discussing and flirting with each other i guess for kinda long time .

Mayuka said:
no i am not, bc i have high standards and most people who approach me are plebs

how did they approach you
weren't u the first one that decided to meet them outside of Mal?
lol i mean what are u expecting

Nigami_Shin said:
im in a relationship since 4 years. though she studies far away in the north of germany and therefore only see each other once or twice every few months

congrats on holding on that relationship , if i were u i would have given up already on this relationship lol

ot: yes with Erza scarlet

Sep 4, 2016 11:01 AM

Jul 2012
AllenVonStein said:
Mayuka said:
no i am not, bc i have high standards and most people who approach me are plebs

how did they approach you
weren't u the first one that decided to meet them outside of Mal?
lol i mean what are u expecting
no, i go to school/anime conventions and a lot of random guys approach me with romantic intentions
they usually have yellow fever tho
Sep 4, 2016 11:16 AM

Dec 2012
single ladies xD

and the relationship that I want would be something long-term where
a guy miraculously stays faithful..

© 花巻 θŠ±ιƒŽ @ pixiv.net
Sep 4, 2016 12:36 PM
Dec 2014
Hisuichan said:
single ladies xD

heeyy ;))))))

i am not in a relationship and i think i wont be in one for a couple of years atleast
j
Sep 4, 2016 1:20 PM

May 2016
Hisuichan said:
single ladies xD

What is that suppose to mean? Have you had 10 boyfriends that all chat on you? That has to be the worst luck ever
Sep 4, 2016 1:24 PM

Dec 2012
Sorakaa said:
Hisuichan said:
single ladies xD

What is that suppose to mean? Have you had 10 boyfriends that all chat on you? That has to be the worst luck ever

im glad it has never happened in my previous relationships but...
im just afraid it'll happen someday.. seeing all my friends and others get cheated on. so.. thats the relationship i wanted.

© 花巻 θŠ±ιƒŽ @ pixiv.net
Sep 4, 2016 1:30 PM

May 2016
Hisuichan said:
Sorakaa said:

im just afraid it'll happen someday.. seeing all my friends and others get cheated on. so.. thats the relationship i wanted.
I always thought the same thing if I get in one but I know that it won't ever happen so I won't have to worry about it but I would probably just check her phone when she isn't looking too see if she was fucking other guys
Sep 4, 2016 1:42 PM

Dec 2012
Sorakaa said:
Hisuichan said:

I always thought the same thing if I get in one but I know that it won't ever happen so I won't have to worry about it but I would probably just check her phone when she isn't looking too see if she was fucking other guys

mhm~~~

lol but dont say that. you'll find one soon :D

© 花巻 θŠ±ιƒŽ @ pixiv.net
Sep 4, 2016 1:53 PM
Sep 2016
Sorakaa said:
asking people who watch anime if they are in a relationship?

The answer is obviously no, they like jerking off to their loli waifu covered in cheetos and dr pepper.

fixed it for ya, pal, doritos are too salty imo

but honestly, relationship isn't in my mind, making money, investing in some stocks first is
Sep 4, 2016 2:05 PM

May 2016
Cipolvi said:
Sorakaa said:
asking people who watch anime if they are in a relationship?

The answer is obviously no, they like jerking off to their loli waifu covered in cheetos and dr pepper.

fixed it for ya, pal, doritos are too salty imo

but honestly, relationship isn't in my mind, making money, investing in some stocks first is
yeah great idea. Then the bitches will look at you like a $$$ only like most do.
Sep 4, 2016 2:11 PM

Jun 2011
I'm in relationship with my beloved BF @Imaishi and I couldn't be happier!
Sep 4, 2016 2:22 PM

Sep 2014
Sadly no, it is very hard to find someone who is willing to date a gay sentry turret like myself.
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
Sep 4, 2016 2:24 PM

Aug 2016
loser said:
min said:
but he'll eventually gets sick of me tho cri @loser

pls am hella happy with her too so she's stuck with me forever @min

I'm going to steal your lover away from you unless some money is donated into the JunkYardHiro paypal account fund.
Sep 4, 2016 2:25 PM

Sep 2015
I am single but would be interested in a relationship similar to a friendship. Also asian girls. I'm not weird k
Sep 4, 2016 5:56 PM

Jul 2015
of course not, i have my waifu and my dakimakura, why do i need to have a girlfriend or be in a relationship[
Sep 4, 2016 6:01 PM

Jul 2009
I'm planning to have one. Gonna tell her I'm a top MAL user and we're all set.
Sep 4, 2016 6:03 PM

Aug 2013
Never been in a relationship. Now I know you don't have to believe me but it is by choice. I have had offers over the years, other times chances for both relationships and one night stands. It just never felt right. More like done just for the sake of it.
Sep 4, 2016 8:03 PM

Sep 2016
Nah, not here. I'm not a very social person by nature IRL so not many opportunities present themselves, and I've moved around a lot (As in, I average less than 1 year per residence) so I don't really have long term connections anywhere to offset that.

And I don't find myself romantically attracted to too many people, and haven't had someone express romantic attraction to me, so there really haven't been too many opportunities to seize. Still, I've always been a hermit and alone isn't the same as lonely. I would like to be in a relationship but I'm not going to actively hunt for someone to be with.
Sep 5, 2016 12:53 AM
Feb 2014
happily married for almost 3 months now!
Sep 5, 2016 12:57 AM

Jun 2016
I often stop and wonder why I appeal to girls
How many times I blunder in love and out again
They offer me devotion, I like it I confess
When I reflect emotion, there’s no need to guess
Falling in love again, Never wanted to
What am I to do? I can't help it
Love's always been my game, I play it how I may
I was made that way, I can't help itο»Ώ
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Sep 5, 2016 1:21 AM

Mar 2014
I'd like to be

The problem is that I'm too autistic to understand when someone's hitting on me
Rarusu_ said:
Yes, her name is Lena Handén

All Swedes will get this joke
Är det en metafor för historieboksonani?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 5, 2016 1:33 AM

Aug 2015
Well i've been in 3 different relationships before but currently i'm single.Really there is nothing special when you're in relationship.I think i'll not pursue any kind of relationship until i'm 22.
Sep 5, 2016 2:18 AM

Jul 2014
Forever single! I dont like to be near people :"D
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Has anyone here tried learning an artificial language?

Malkshake - Today

8 by traed »»
12 minutes ago

» What does your username mean? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

91 by hell_angelicx »»
20 minutes ago

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't ( 1 2 )

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

72 by bucciest »»
49 minutes ago

» Why isn't Israel and the USA in the British Commonwealth?

vasipi4946 - Jun 12

17 by RuneRem »»
3 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

856 by Hitagi__Furude »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.