Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 1, 2016 7:18 PM

Jul 2010
are you in relationship? or alone? what kind of relationship would you like?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 1, 2016 7:34 PM

Aug 2015
I am alone by choice.

It has been 10 years now since my divorce.

If you cannot be happy alone, you just cannot be happy.

Not only that, being single is a perfectly valid way to live, so do not be shamed in any way to be in a relationshit. Misery loves company as they say.

What relationship would i like? Ones that are built around trust.

For me the single life is a very good life. I do not accept all the invalid attempts to shame me, for example, Peter Pan Manboy, Grass Eater, Too Selfish to share your life, gay because you cannot get a girl, small cock, jerks off to anime in mother's basement, et cetera ad infinitum.......
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Sep 1, 2016 7:36 PM

May 2016
asking people who watch anime if they are in a relationship?

The answer is obviously no, they like jerking off to their loli waifu covered in doritos and mountain dew.
Sep 1, 2016 7:39 PM
Sep 1, 2016 7:41 PM

Dec 2014
Yes ^-^
I'm in my first relationship
I'm not completely sure what kind of relationship I would like, but I'm learning right now, figuring out what makes me happy in a relationship

Sep 1, 2016 8:00 PM

Jul 2014
Rei said:
Lmao, I actually have a boyfriend.
Sorry I'm not a single weeb who faps to lolis.

I assume you mean 'shotas' since you claim to have a boyfriend. Unless.....

Sep 1, 2016 8:01 PM
Jul 2018
single by choice

(not my choice but what can you do?)
Sep 1, 2016 8:02 PM

Nov 2008
Rei said:
Of course you have a boyfriend. Women have it extremely easy as far as getting sex partners goes. I find it funny when women make fun of singles despite holding all the cards in this disturbing game called dating. They don't even have to try.

Sep 1, 2016 8:06 PM

Aug 2016
Single. I'll never let that whore trick me two times.
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Sep 1, 2016 8:16 PM

Nov 2015
Single. I get crushes here and there but I can't be arsed making the effort. When I do make an effort, it's almost never worth it.
Sep 1, 2016 8:22 PM

Oct 2012
Sorakaa said:

The answer is obviously no, they like jerking off to their loli waifu covered in doritos and mountain dew.

I only wish i was covered in Doritos and Mountain Dew right now.
Sep 1, 2016 8:25 PM

Nov 2008
I just was......it didn't work out. :I

*sigh*

I WANTS DOKI-DOKI FEELS. I WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE ME AWAY TO A FIELD OF FLOWERS WHERE CHERRY BLOSSOMS RAIN DOWN ON US AS WE KISS.

Oh well. Someday..... :I

Sep 1, 2016 8:26 PM

Jan 2014
Doj said:
Rei said:

I assume you mean 'shotas' since you claim to have a boyfriend. Unless.....

You know bisexuals do exist.......
Sep 1, 2016 8:27 PM

Jan 2014
Ezekiel said:
Rei said:
Of course you have a boyfriend. Women have it extremely easy as far as getting sex partners goes. I find it funny when women make fun of singles despite holding all the cards in this disturbing game called dating. They don't even have to try.
Why would qoute me on this? Why do you think I honestly care?
Sep 1, 2016 8:35 PM

Sep 2014
Clawds said:
Yes ^-^
I'm not completely sure what kind of relationship I would like, but I'm learning right now, figuring out what makes me happy in a relationship

too kawaii! <3 hope you continue to have a loving relationship! :)

Sorakaa said:

I actually prefer chili cheese fritos and diet cream soda.
Sep 1, 2016 9:59 PM

Sep 2014
I'm in a relationship, and I'm happy with the way things are in mine.
Sep 1, 2016 10:56 PM

Sep 2014
No,in my last one I broke up with a yandere type 5 years ago.I had some dates here and there,but didn't progress much.Eh,at least I can do anything I want and still have money xD
Sep 1, 2016 11:09 PM

May 2016
Nope. I don't feel like getting into a relationship at this moment .
Sep 2, 2016 12:16 AM

Jul 2015
Rei said:
Ezekiel said:

He's using you as an example to prove his point. :P
I HAVE TWO RULES:

RULE ONE: I'M ALWAYS RIGHT
RULE TWO: IF I'M WRONG, REFER TO RULE ONE...
Sep 2, 2016 12:48 AM

Sep 2014
I'm never single, I'm surrounded by my waifus all the time.
Sep 2, 2016 12:51 AM

Sep 2015
im in a relationship since 4 years. though she studies far away in the north of germany and therefore only see each other once or twice every few months

Sifr said:
Rei said:

He's using you as an example to prove his point. :P

im pretty sure that "thing" isn't even female....

Sep 2, 2016 1:14 AM
Jul 2018
single by choice,no way in hell do i wanna be in a relationship rn
Sep 2, 2016 1:21 AM

Feb 2014
My last relationship was some months ago and it didn`t work out, because sometimes I would fly to Pennsylvania and then she would come to Toronto, but it was too time-consuming and expensive.
Don´t do long distance relationships folks.
Sep 2, 2016 1:28 AM

Jan 2016
No relationship as of yet, but I almost got into a long-distance one.
Sep 2, 2016 1:52 AM

May 2014
No, Its not like the opportunity ever came though, I've never really had a huge crush on someone.
I've been here way too long...
Sep 2, 2016 2:26 AM

Mar 2016
Sorakaa said:

I do not like mountain jew
Sep 2, 2016 2:35 AM

Feb 2013
No...and ill probably be alone for rest of my life...*cries*.

Sep 2, 2016 2:40 AM

Jul 2014
I've been alone for so many years I think I'm starting to go feral.

Also: "I don't want to belong to any club that would accept people like me as a member."
Sep 2, 2016 2:49 AM

Aug 2013
Currently in a relationship with my right hand.
Sep 2, 2016 2:57 AM

Nov 2015
Latent said:
I've been alone for so many years I think I'm starting to go feral.

Also: "I don't want to belong to any club that would accept people like me as a member."

SoL checkmated you by three days. But honestly, this is one of the worst things you can do to yourself and to other people.
Sep 2, 2016 3:11 AM
Aug 2016
I'm recently out of a fairly long term relationship. What I'm looking for is a relationship where both of us can be ourselves and enjoy being together. Shared interests is a plus but not necessarily a deal breaker if they aren't there.
Sep 2, 2016 3:14 AM

Jul 2014
Trance said:
But honestly, this is one of the worst things you can do to yourself and to other people.

Yeah, I figure at some point there is going to have to be a resolution to the commitment issues. It's just so much easier to lock yourself in your room and convince yourself you're a good person instead of actually trying to work to become one.
Sep 2, 2016 3:15 AM

Aug 2015
Yes i am in a relationship with

Just joking lol , I am single and will always be single , who needs a girlfriend if you have a waifu
Sep 2, 2016 3:20 AM

Nov 2015
Latent said:
Trance said:
But honestly, this is one of the worst things you can do to yourself and to other people.

Yeah, I figure at some point there is going to have to be a resolution to the commitment issues. It's just so much easier to lock yourself in your room and convince yourself you're a good person instead of actually trying to work to become one.

It never takes any effort to improve one's self. While you've shut yourself away, keep track of your feelings. And that's all you need.
Sep 2, 2016 4:33 AM

Jul 2015
Trance said:

It never takes any effort to improve one's self. While you've shut yourself away, keep track of your feelings. And that's all you need.

How the hell is it that improvement doesn't need any effort ?
I HAVE TWO RULES:

RULE ONE: I'M ALWAYS RIGHT
RULE TWO: IF I'M WRONG, REFER TO RULE ONE...
Sep 2, 2016 4:33 AM

Oct 2015
Ezekiel said:
Rei said:

Nonononononono As a single woman, I can clearly say it's not easy at all, the dating game is a mystery to me (And a loss of time imo)

I'm single by choice. Not only mine but oh well Lol
Sep 2, 2016 4:36 AM
Oct 2014
Yes, her name is Lena Handén

All Swedes will get this joke

For the rest of you I won't be as funny and just answer no, I'm in a singleship

Sep 2, 2016 4:39 AM

Apr 2016
I actually broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago after being in a relationship after for about a year and three months or so.
Sep 2, 2016 4:51 AM

Jun 2016
Not currently, no.

And quite frankly I don't know how I could manage a relationship with all the unexpected shit I got dumped on me for this year.So no thank you I have too much shit on my hands right now for that.
Erg_OrgySep 2, 2016 9:03 AM
Sep 2, 2016 4:59 AM

Feb 2016
Chiibi said:
I just was......it didn't work out. :I

*sigh*

I WANTS DOKI-DOKI FEELS. I WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE ME AWAY TO A FIELD OF FLOWERS WHERE CHERRY BLOSSOMS RAIN DOWN ON US AS WE KISS.

Oh well. Someday..... :I

I want this aswell but its just a dream

How I see people date in my school it looks so lackluster.
Sep 2, 2016 5:13 AM

Jun 2016
No, I am not. I am completely alone.
And the kind of relationship I want does not exist, experience speaking.
Sep 2, 2016 5:20 AM

Jul 2012
no i am not, bc i have high standards and most people who approach me are plebs
Sep 2, 2016 6:36 AM

Aug 2016
Fear not fair maidens! Your future boyfriend is lurking somewhere in this thread! Even now he's silently stalking your comment and forum history carefully crafting a plan to lure you into his web of seduction and lust.
Sep 2, 2016 6:43 AM

Mar 2010
Yes, since 2013. I'm perfectly content and happy and I love her very much.

Sep 2, 2016 6:44 AM

Aug 2016
Clawds said:
Yes ^-^

I'm single, but only by choice. I've been asked out multiple times but I turned them all down because at the age and goals I have. I don't think it's wise for me be in a relationship right now. Of course Clawds will tell you otherwise because I'm pretty sure me and her are around the same age and she's in a relationship but it's just kind of hard to follow through with a relationship when

1. It will most probably not last for more than a few months
2. Become an economic liability
3. I've got academics to focus on
4. I've got my right hand (I had to put my joke somewhere)
Sep 2, 2016 7:19 AM

Feb 2012
I live alone and would like a relationship where I can continue to live alone and only see the other person maybe once a week. Also I would like to play Diablo 1 together and beat Hell difficulty.
Sep 2, 2016 7:39 AM

Dec 2012
Haven't been in one for 2 years since I was a first year in Uni and everyone was thirsty as fuck. :0 I'm really too busy with all the paperwork with internships and stuff to handle that sort of stress.
Sep 2, 2016 7:41 AM

Jun 2009
I've been in a long distance relationship for 3 and a half years. The good thing is we are not that far away so we still manage to see each other often.
I wouldn't change a thing (except the distance).
Sep 2, 2016 7:51 AM

Dec 2014
VariFox said:
Clawds said:
Yes ^-^

I'm single, but only by choice. I've been asked out multiple times but I turned them all down because at the age and goals I have. I don't think it's wise for me be in a relationship right now. Of course Clawds will tell you otherwise because I'm pretty sure me and her are around the same age and she's in a relationship but it's just kind of hard to follow through with a relationship when

1. It will most probably not last for more than a few months
2. Become an economic liability
3. I've got academics to focus on
4. I've got my right hand (I had to put my joke somewhere)

You're being very reasonable. Believe me, I was going to wait until I graduated from high school before getting into a relationship. However, things don't always go according to plan :P
If you wanna know my circumstance, let's just say that I followed my gut feelings for once, and so far it's been worth it. Whether my relationship lasts or not, it's taught me a lot and changed me for the better. There can be a lot of risks and uncertainties. I don't know whether you're my age but there were a lot of risks for me due to my age and other circumstances. A relationship is about compromise, but as well as this, it's about what you can and can't balance in your life, gotta trust your own judgements about that.
Sorry, I must sound so pretentious ><
ClawdsSep 2, 2016 7:57 AM

Sep 2, 2016 7:53 AM

Nov 2015
Sifr said:
Trance said:

How the hell is it that improvement doesn't need any effort ?

If thinking, introspecting, and ratiocination is effort, then sure improvement is an effort.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What does your username mean? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

50 by enigmasauce »»
8 minutes ago

» do u guys have friends irl? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 7, 2023

89 by DesuMaiden »»
16 minutes ago

» What are you doing right now?

Taiyaa - Apr 5

41 by DesuMaiden »»
21 minutes ago

» is being self-independent the only goal a person should focus on?

FruitPunchBaka - 12 hours ago

12 by PostMahouShoujo »»
25 minutes ago

» Sustainable cities: the future or a naive dream?

effy_ - May 18

32 by Noboru »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.